NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

6/03 game: The Spiderman Cometh

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Lecture hall

Wanda enters this room
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier sits beside the podium, watching his students file in.
Elizabeth enters this room
[Cypher] Doug walks in, his head down and his backpack heavy on his back.
Jamie enters this room
[Remy] Remy steps into the auditorium, TJ
[Cypher] He walks to a seat near the front and center and sits, pulling out his notebook and pen.
Summers enters this room
[Remy] hand in his and takes their customary seats to the back
[Nocturne] Talia enters the lecture hall, hand in Remy's..
[Nocturne] ((HIVE!))
[Summers] ((just watching today, folks))
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth wanders in, headphones in her ears and sits corsslegged on one of the chairs and begins to play with a streching spike in her ear
[Nocturne] she sees Doug ahead and quickly turns away from him with an angry scowl.
[Wanda] Wanda wanders into the auditorium yawning - and takes a seat
confizzle enters this room
[Wanda] She wonders why TJ seems so upset with Doug
confizzle exits from this room
Colossus enters this room
[Cypher] Doug doesn't look behind him or say a word, not trying to draw any attention to himself.
[Remy] Remy is pleasantly oblivious to his surroundings, being rather engrossed in his girlfriends low cut top at the moment.
[Jamie] Jamie walked into the auditorium and took a seat near Betsy, and was figuring out how to sleep without getting caught.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth grimaces and tries to raise her telpathic sheilds, as she is getting quite a large amount of negative energy
[Jamie] ((I gotta go and do some things, be back in 10 or so minutes))
[Nocturne] Remy had told him about their talk. It had hurt TJ, a whole fucking lot, to think that someone who she considered a friend could think that way.
[Colossus] Piotr walks in to the auditorium, and takes a seat next to Remy (please no fag comments)
[Remy] He slumps lower down in his seat. "Y'really thin' we can' skip dis one too chere?"
[Nocturne] They were all mutants, weren't they?
[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "If we skip another, we're fucked"
[Colossus] "why skip, when you can sit trought it?"
[Remy] He sighed and draped one arm around hers "Cause we can' do de other' things dat we like to do 'ere." He grinned over at Piotr.
TheFallen enters this room
[TheFallen] ((Geez. Sorry I missed that all; serious Chat problems.))
[Elizabeth] Rarther boredly, Elizabeth glances around the room, looking out for anyone she hasn't met yet
[Remy] "An' trust me, Remy can' think of a LOT of other thing's dat 'e could be doin' right now."
[Dr.Xavier] He smiled out at the crowd. "If I can have your attention students!"
[Colossus] "Hmmm I see warren decided to join us" Piotr said
[Colossus] and waved at warren to come and sit down in the back
[TheFallen] * TheFallen looks at Piotr with a deadpan expression.
[Wanda] Wanda turns around in her seat - seeing a new person with purple hair
[Wanda] "Hi!" she says, "I'm Wanda"
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth glances over at the newcomer with interest - certainly someone...original
[TheFallen] * TheFallen sits down in the closest chair to him in the back left corner of the room.
[Nocturne] TJ notices Warren enter. Does Doug have a problem with HIM too? She crosses her arms.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth gets the impression she is being spoken to and pulls an earphone out of her ear, Placebo blaring out and grins. "I'm Elizabeth...."
[Colossus] "pfft that guy has serious problems" Piotr says and looks around the room
[Cypher] Doug sits up a little straighter in front, pen and paper at the ready. His usual enthusaism for learning seems a little dampened though...
[Remy] Remy pushes his shades up higher on his nose and brushes his hair out of his face...again.
[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowns darkly, hearing Piotr's words from across the hall, and crosses his arms.
[Elizabeth] She turns to look again at the pale guy in the corner curiously, then turns her head back to the girl infront of her
[Colossus] Piotr changes his hand in to metal and starts playing with it
[Summers] ((At some point fairly soonish I need to leave - cakes and all that))
[Nocturne] ((no prob))
[Wanda] Wanda glances over at Warren, who seems to be in his usual mood
[Dr.Xavier] "I have invited a good friend here today to speak to you about ways to use your mutation that would be beneficial to both yourself and society."
SpiderMan enters this room
[Wanda] She smiles back at Elizabeth - and whispers because lecture has started - "well, welcome to the university!"
[SpiderMan] ((not here just yet...))
[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinks.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth stares at Xavier blankly and blinks. "I'm not sure if thats a good thing Wanda...."
[Nocturne] "Some of you may have heard of him. He has been in the news in the past, though his glory days are slightly behind him."
[Cypher] Great, another one who'll look at him and go, 'huh, not sure how to use 'knows languages' too well...'
[Remy] ((LMAO...whoops))
[TheFallen] "Slightly." * TheFallen smirks.
[Nocturne] ((OH FUCK, pretend that was Xavier))
[Wanda] Wanda half pays attention to their most recent guest lecturer and half to the girl behind her
[Colossus] Nocturne> ( )
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth's eyes go slightly glazed as she leans to the side, wondering if anyone would be willing to play a game of telepathic poker.....
[SpiderMan] The not so itsy bitsy Spider-Man slowly lowers himself down a strand of webbing until he's right behind TJ , Remy, and Piotr and stage whispers - "Does baldy ever shut up?"
[Wanda] "I wasn't so sure about this place at first either," Wanda shrugs, "But, so far, it seems ok."
[Colossus] "what the fu..."
[Remy] "JESUS" Remy's notebook was charged and nearly tossed behind him before he thought about it.
[TheFallen] * TheFallen mutters, "Cute. Trying to pretend like he's one of the students," and leans back in his chair.
[Elizabeth] "But.....we've got a teacher who sounds like he's trying to promote the Sunshine People...."
[Nocturne] Talia jumped, looking behind her. "WTF?"
[Remy] Glaring at the man behind him he let the power trickle back into him. "Not a good idea sneakin' up on mutants, 'omme."
[Colossus] <Russian> "circus clown" Piot says as he looks at SpiderMan
[Cypher] Still upside down, Spider-Man grinned behind the mask. "So, this is what everyone's so afraid of these days?"
[Cypher] ((oops?))
[TheFallen] ((Do people actually say WTF? Because if someone said WTF to me IRL I would backhand them.))
[Nocturne] ((LOL Im playing two windows! Cut me some slack!))
[SpiderMan] Still upside down, Spider-Man grinned behind the mask. "So, this is what everyone's so afraid of these days?"
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier smirked at the commotion. "I'd like you to welcome Spiderman"
[Remy] ((LOL - I do occassionally in RL...but not usually AT people))
[Elizabeth] ((Not that I've met, but I've said lol when I was drunk at an RP meet))
[TheFallen] ((Just an observation. ))
[Summers] ((my brother spells it out and STFU...))
Jamie enters this room
[Colossus] "did someone say that we are afraid" Piotr said to SpiderMan
confizzle enters this room
[SpiderMan] After a few amazing displays of acrobatics involving at least one webswing he's standing next to the man in the wheelchair. "Glory days behind him? Honestly!"
[Remy] "y'd be an' idiot not t' be afraid of de bigots out dere." Remy pointedly avoided looking at Doug.
[Colossus] TheFallen> (in finland we say WeeTeeÄf?)
[confizzle] ((back))
[Colossus] ((whats with the Doug Remy TJ thing, something i have missed?)
[Cypher] (( you'll hear about it soon enough, I bet. ))
[TheFallen] ((ROFL.))
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth looks blankly at SpiderMan and wishes that she had brought a magazine or worn a top with long sleeves so she could stuff one in her mouth
[Dr.Xavier] ((Read the truth or dare RP...dougs a dick))
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier chuckled. "It's good to see you again."
[SpiderMan] He looked over the assembly. "Some crowd you have here, Professor."
[Colossus] "Its not good to see him at all" Piotr muttered
[Wanda] Whoever this guy was - Wanda had never heard of him
[Colossus] And turned his hand to steel, pointing it up (i dont know what it is called in english)
[Cypher] Doug couldn't believe his eyes. Spider-Man? Here? He wondered if he had time to get him to sign some stuff...
[Remy] Remy blew his bangs out of his eyes again shifting in his chair. Five minutes into this and he was already bored as shit.
[confizzle] "I wonder what happens if Spider-Man meets Flyswatter Man?" Jamie laughed at his lame joke.
[Dr.Xavier] "These are our best and brightest" Xavier told him. And he secretly prayed they wouldn't prove him wrong in the course of this.
[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirks at Piotr, for once agreeing with a fellow student.
Colossus exits from this room
[Dr.Xavier] "I'll leave you to this, students, it would be wise to listen to what this man has to say."
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth starts to giggle
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier wheels out.
Dr.Xavier exits from this room
[Colossus] ((like asking for a permission to ask a question))
[TheFallen] "Says the man called Baldy by the lecturer."
[Wanda] Colossus> ((raises his hand))
[Nocturne] TJ blinks. Who the hell was this guy, and why was he wearing his pajamas?
[Remy] ((holding your hand up croc))
[SpiderMan] He nodded. "Well class, with the introduction out of the way ... yes - Metal Lad?"
[Colossus] [Colossus] And turned his hand to steel, pointing it up (pointing it up, holding it up, whats the difference?)
[Elizabeth] "He's left us with this creep? Oh, no way! My parents'd probably sue...."
[TheFallen] "I listened and... you're right! He really is bald!" * TheFallen subsides into muttering again.
[Colossus] "Whats the dress for?"
Japheth enters this room
[Remy] "well dat thin' doesn' leave much t'de imagination, neh?" he nudges TJ pointing out the garish odd clothing that the lecurer was wearing
[confizzle] "Could I get any of the money from the Lawsuit, Bets?"
[Elizabeth] ((point you usually only use one finger....))
[Elizabeth] "Jamie-kins, you could if you want to join me in a game of telepathic poker..."
[Colossus] ((well here we use the whole hand so..))
[confizzle] "Sounds fun, Bets"
[SpiderMan] "The costume is to protect my identity from my enemies. That way my loved ones won't be targeted. It's about responsibility, which is what I'm here to talk about today.
[Elizabeth] ((so it's putting it up!!))
[TheFallen] ((Since when is Jamie telepathic?))
[Nocturne] TJ giggles into her hand. "Apparently, there's not much to hide"
[Colossus] ((gotta get some food, so brb))
[Summers] (( I said Raiseing your hand Croc before my computer decided it didn't like the chatroom))
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth's hand shoots up
[Colossus] Holds his arm up again
[SpiderMan] "Yes - Purple girl."
[Elizabeth] "Responsability? As in you're gonna give us condoms at the end?"
[SpiderMan] "No, I'm pretty sure Nurse Annie's still got that part covered."
[Colossus] Keeps holding his silver arm in upward position
[Nocturne] Damn. And they were nearly out too.
[Remy] Remy laughs at the girls comment
[Elizabeth] sorry, I thought you were the sex ed guy for a moment....must be the kinky outfit."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen chokes with laughter.
[SpiderMan] "Metal Man again."
[Remy] And then laughs louder at TJ's
[Colossus] "what if you wouldnt have any "loved ones" would you still wear that circus costume?"
[SpiderMan] "Well, it's comfy, breathes well, and is enough to throw off any opponents for a few seconds, so no."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen decides that his classmates amuse him for once. The guy hasn't even made his speech yet.
[Summers] ((brb))
[TheFallen] ((I thought it rides up in the crotch.))
[Colossus] "i see, so none of your enemies fall down laughing"
[SpiderMan] "Now, I understand mutants are all born with your abilities. You didn't ask for any of this, and I imagine none of you asked for this particular lecture."
[Elizabeth] "Or break out the leashes and whips..."
[confizzle] "Yah, lecture on responsiblity" Jamie sighed.
[Summers] ((back))
[Colossus] "I mean that costume would make someone laugh till the end"
[Remy] Remy looks over to TJ. "Dere is NO way in 'ell dat Remy's gonna wear somethin' like dat."
[Colossus] *anyone
[Colossus] "last one was right" Piotr muttered
[confizzle] "That sounds interesting, Bets." Jamie laughed.
[Nocturne] She trailed a finger up Remy's arm. "Not even for me? It's kinda sexy."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen breaks into soft laughter in the back again.
[Elizabeth] "You never been to a fetish club? Spidy'd fit right in in the gimp room"!
[Nocturne] ((awww, warren and piotr are bonding!))
[Colossus] "gimp strikes back" Piotr muttered
[Colossus] Oh piotr understanded, but why something like that
[Remy] Remy smiles at her. "Sorry Chere, but Remy's got 'is limits"
[TheFallen] ((Elizabeth's funnier. ))
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth doubles up with silent laughter on hearing Piotr's comment
[SpiderMan] "Now, with any power comes the choice of how to use it. You can be selfish or unselfish."
[Elizabeth] (( ))
[confizzle] "No I have never had the pleasure of being in the fetish club, but if we're here to become anything like that I'm just going to leave, now, I don't reall want to run around in tights." Jamie smirked.
[Elizabeth] "Yeah, but isn't that kinda....well dependant on the power you get?"
[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow. "Limits?"
[Remy] He laughed. "Not many...dat is for sure."
[Colossus] "like if you can burn stuff, how can you use it for the sake of mankind"
[SpiderMan] "Good question. The way you use it does depend on what you get. Not everyone will be bit by a radioactive spider and get spider powers and put on a ridiculous costume."
[SpiderMan] "Burn stuff? Join a fire department and help control forest fires."
[Colossus] "so that means you are not really a mutant" Piotr said looking at the gimp
[Elizabeth] Dude...so not what I meant. I'm a telepath - sure I can help people with their minds, but that's kinda immoral anyway, entering someons mind even if they do ask!! You never know what you;re going to fid...."
[Remy] Remy sighed and looked that the brightly garmented adult. "But why d' we 'ave t' use dem for anythin? Can
[SpiderMan] "No, I wasn't born with these powers."
[Remy] 't we just...live?"
[Wanda] Radioactive spider? That was new - Wanda was also surprised this person wasn't a mutant
[Elizabeth] "Then how can ya tell us what we do? Sure, you have powers.....but you;re not in da club mate, not by a long shot!"
[Colossus] "and in what age did you get those powers of yours?"
[SpiderMan] He held up a hand. "Of course you don't have to use them. There's nothing wrong with that."
[confizzle] "I use my mutantation to better myself, having dupes do stuff and go to med school and such" Jamie laughed.
[Nocturne] TJ shifted backward a bit. How did HER power help anyone?
[Wanda] Wanda frowned, what did he mean selfish or unselfish? Her powers were pretty much just destructive
[TheFallen] "If you have that choice."
[SpiderMan] "What you do with your life is much more than the sum of your powers."
confizzle exits from this room
Jamie enters this room
[Jamie] ((how did I not notice that I was confizzle.))
[Japheth] Japh lifts hand.
[Colossus] "beat the bad guys and you will become "famous""
[Colossus] "that would be kind of nice"
[TheFallen] "Or dead."
[SpiderMan] "I've beaten up plenty of bad guys and never became famous, Metal Man."
[Elizabeth] "Sorry, but would you mind answering what Petey asked - how old were yoiu when you got your powers?"
[Wanda] Well, of course it was - Wanda planned to do more with her life than use her powers
[Colossus] "you never became famous but allmost everyone knows you, nobody knows me"
[SpiderMan] "How old? High school. I understand that's when most mutant powers develop as well."
[Wanda] learning to control them would be nice though...
[Nocturne] Wait, famous? "How do we become famous?"
[Colossus] "and you are... krhm being honored, more or less" Piotr said
[Wanda] Wanda shook her head at the mention of beating people up
[Colossus] "most, but not all, some of us have had these from the beginning of our lives"
[Jamie] "We have affiars with famous people, fight bad guys while causing tons of collarteral damage."
[SpiderMan] "Famous? Well, you could always get an agent and head to Hollywood."
[Colossus] "with that costume you could succeed"
[Colossus] Piotr muttered
[Elizabeth] "So...so far I've gathered that we're here to be kinky super soldiers.....great fun!" Elizabeth mutters loudly and leans back in her seat, putting her head back
[Japheth] "Have you ever met a mutant that worked for the police?"
[Jamie] "So about that poker game Bets?"
[Elizabeth] "Sure.....anyone else wanna play telepathic poker?"
[Colossus] ((Japeth????))
[Jamie] "I say break out the leather, Bets, and lets get on our uniforms." Jamie smirked.
[Remy] Remy shook his head, irritated as his bangs fell back into his face.
[Nocturne] "Hollywood?!" WOW! She could be FAMOUS!
[Jamie] ((Maggot))
[SpiderMan] "First off, Purple Girl - you don't need costumes or fight anybody. This is about using your powers and other abilities in other ways."
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth grins evilly and makes the sound of a whip cracking
[SpiderMan] "As for the police bit, no. My run ins with the police have never gone well."
[Colossus] "Haha, i wonder why" Piotr laughed
[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "Stop shaking around so much"
[Elizabeth] "He's probably a bigger risk to the poluation than Ronald McDonald....has he even got clreanece to be working with young people?"
[Jamie] "I always knew Xavier had a odd fetish...." Jamie continued to joke.
[Remy] He sighed, brushing his hair back again. "It's gettin' too long again...cut it for me after dis?"
[Japheth] "So you're saying it's better to run around in a suit than actually make a living from ones powers as a police officer."
[Summers] ((Is it too late to actually join in? This looks like so much fun - the topic appeals to me too))
[Colossus] Piotr turned on Remy and said "pass me a sigarette"
[Elizabeth] "Oooh, don't tempt me to go looking in Xavier's cranium for his fetish.....I used to do that to teachers at school....really wish I hadn't"
[Remy] ((go for it js!))
[TheFallen] * TheFallen collapses into laughter.
[Japheth] ((I just started joining in, go for it))
[Summers] ((awesome!))
[SpiderMan] "Now for my main point - my thesis, if you will. Your powers do not define you. You need to find a way to live that will further the cause of mutants. You're going to need all the help you can get - some good PR would be a good start."
[Remy] ((who are you japheth?))
[TheFallen] * TheFallen leans forward and grins. Did the guy not get that he was being ignored?
[Jamie] "Sounds like fun....really glad I'm not a telepath." Jamie was interested and freaked out at the same time.
[SpiderMan] "If you want to be a police officer, best of luck."
[Japheth] ((Steyn - Japheth - Maggott))
[Elizabeth] "Dude, how can you say our powers don't define us? You;re wearing a bloody skin tight suit! You swing from things! You;re in denial..." Elizabeth sighed and put her head on her knees
[Remy] Good PR...yeah that was something he was GREAT at.
[Cypher] (( wow, a mutant with a worse power than doug! ))
[Nocturne] She looked to Remy. "Cut it? No."
[Colossus] "fine" said piotr and took his last sigarette lighting it up
[Remy] ((ah!! cool - ok - make sure you sign in on the threads if you haven't already after the game))
[SpiderMan] "I don't wear this all the time, just when I'm making public appearances and fighting crime."
[Elizabeth] "Yeah, well it kinda was fun," Elizabeth says to Jamie. "It's how I discovered my powers....did I tell you? God, I really have had too much cofee today. Any my new piercing hurts."
[Remy] Looking back at TJ he frowned slightly. "Why not chere? It's in remy's face, an its a pain in d'ass."
[Colossus] "Well, i could fight the crime too", "but i wouldnt like to make public appearances or wear a idiotic costume"
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth pulls a hair tie up out of her pocket and makes it float ove to Remy. 2Sorry, couldn't help but 'hear'!"
[SpiderMan] "Because these lectures always bored me in school - I'll be available up here for any questions you guys might have. You can use the rest of the hour for ... independent studies or whatever."
[Jamie] "My powers define me, I'm Multiple Man, having dupes do all sorts of stuff."
[Colossus] Raises his hand
[SpiderMan] "Yes - Metal Lad?"
[TheFallen] * TheFallen grins darkly. That was a quick ending. Let the games begin.
[Cypher] Doug packed up his books and sat patiently at the front, not wanting to be the first to leave.
[Colossus] "Would you mind stop calling me a metal lad, and When can we leave?"
[Colossus] *errr didnt see that one
[Jamie] "You haven't told me when you got your powers, Bets."
[Colossus] *-forget that i even lifted my hand
[Elizabeth] "You could say my power defines me too....Twsisted and damaged by all the shit I've seen in people's mind since the tender age of 13"
[SpiderMan] "Sure thing, Metallica. You can leave whenever you want. Just keep what I said in mind - your power comes with the burden of responsibility."
[Remy] Remy catches the hair band and shrugged. "Fine den." He gathered the tails of his hair to the back of his head and tied them up, folding the tips over so they made a neat tight bun. Ponytails looked stupid.
[Nocturne] "It's sexy, thats why!"
[Jamie] "I have a new respect for telepaths, Bets."
[Nocturne] She laughs a bit at the bun. "Actually, thats really hot."
[Colossus] "Like i dont know that, i bet you havent been thrown away like a garbage because of your powers" Piotr said now getting annyoed by the preaching
[TheFallen] Metallica. * TheFallen smirks.
[Elizabeth] "You'd better. I could make you strip naked and run up on the stage and hump SpiderGimps leg if I was in the mood!"
[Colossus] "Gimpie" he added
[SpiderMan] "You're absolutely right Metallica. Generally I have the garbage thrown at me because of my powers."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen loses all expression and looks sharply at Piotr when he hears his last words.
[Remy] Remy frowned at the message that the spider guy was trying to say. Besides that...what was with all these guys that named themselves spider?
[Summers] * a young man with reddish brown hair openes the door , a white cane out in front of him, gently waving back and forth, the glasses he wears are dark. "Am I late for the lecture?"
[Colossus] "generally your loved ones still havent left you cause of your powers?"
[Jamie] "I think I'll stay on your good side Bets." Jamie grinned.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth, on hearing the new students entrance suddenly loses it and falls off her seat, laughig.
[SpiderMan] "Not all of them, no."
[Nocturne] TJ turns in the direction of the voice. Oh, great, a blind kid.
[Colossus] Piotr looked at the guy and said "no you are not late, we are just leaving, arent we?" Piotr said
[Remy] Remy looks back over his shoulder to the newcomer. "Non..but stop dere unless y'want t' fall down de stairs"
[Colossus] *-Piotr said
[Summers] "What? Do I have toilet paper stuck to my cane, or something?"
[Cypher] (( ha! prejudiced against blind kids! You hypocrite! ))
[TheFallen] * TheFallen sits in the corner suddenly very silently, looking between Piotr and Spiderman.
[Summers] * Summers ignores TJ's comment.
[Nocturne] ((HEY! You're practically FoH buddy!))
[Nocturne] ((she didnt comment, she thought it ))
[Elizabeth] "That's because, you got your powers by accident - we were born this way, my parents shipped me over from England, and I'm not the only one to have been flung from shores afar - don't even try to tell us how we should be acting or feeling or any of that!" Elizabeth suddenly snaps, jumping to her fe
[Jamie] ((we must erase prejudice from the earth, rise my brothers))
[Elizabeth] feet
[Colossus] "and thrown with garbage? Even better ive been thrown with rocks"
[TheFallen] * TheFallen leans back slowly until his chair touches the wall, appearing to be thinking deeply and contemplating the debate.
[Colossus] "by, my so called "loved ones"
[Jamie] "Wow, Bets, this is a hot button issue for you." Jamie was impressed.
[Remy] He didn't know how he felt about all this talk of responsibilty and such not. It sounded too much like control to him.
[Summers] * Summers sits down at the desk nearest the door and folds up the cane neatly, placing it on the table top in front of him.
[SpiderMan] He takes a moment to think. "You raise some good points. You're free to do whatever you want. I'm just trying to give some advice to a bunch of kids with the power to raze the city."
[Colossus] Piotr standed up and walked out of the door
[Nocturne] She flicked the bun with her finger, giggling.
[TheFallen] * TheFallen stands and smiles grimly. The man didn't have the answers. None of them did.
[Summers] "What'd I miss?"
[SpiderMan] "But please, do not assume I know nothing of loss." His voice had taken on a more serious tone.
[Elizabeth] Eliabeth winces and looks at Jamie. "Do you know how much psychic shit I am getting right now from everyone in the room? I....*ngh* It's personal to me...everyone...." Elizabeth starts hitting her head with the flat of her palm
[TheFallen] * TheFallen stands and smiles grimly. The man didn't have the answers. None of them did.
[Remy] Remy jumped at the flick and grinned back at her. "well y'did want Remy t'cut it."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen slips out the back door, no longer interested in the lecture or the "independent study" offered.
[Nocturne] "I like it."
TheFallen exits from this room
[Colossus] ((ok anyways ill do that again, so itll go better))
[Colossus] Piotr remembered all the shit that happened to him, with a bit tear he standed up and left the room
[Jamie] "No, must be annoying, I mean all I have to put up with is the occasionaly Gay or psychotic dupe."
[Remy] Remy watched the angry student leave. He could understand why he felt so bitter.
[Cypher] Doug did his best not to draw any attention to himself, wondering if he should just make a beeline back to his room or if he could run by the kitchen and get some stuff for dinner tonight...
[Japheth] "Question! Is your power to shoot silk from you backside like a normal spider?"
[SpiderMan] "Fortunately no - those come from my wrists. Makes webslinging much easier."
[Summers] * Summers turns to the lecturer and said: "I lost my sight a few years ago."
[Elizabeth] "I can't think straight!" Elizabeth suddenly screams, the pressure of everyone's emotions, including her own finally getting to her and she slams herself back down on her seat and curls up in a ball
[Japheth] "dang, that would've been funny to see."
[Remy] Remy cocked his head at the two new students. "where does xiavier keep findin' dese guys?"
[Jamie] "Umm....okay....." Jamie was rather shocked at Elizabeths display.
[Summers] ((Crap. forgot about that))
Croc enters this room
[SpiderMan] At the scream, he quickly turned - "Xerox - get her to the nurse!"
[Nocturne] TJ looks to the purple haird girl "shouldn't we help her or something?"
[Jamie] "Alright, I'll take her to Nurse Annie." Jamie tried to pick up Betsy.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth is shaking all over and has gone incredibly pale and silent
Croc exits from this room
[Summers] * Summers gets up, flipping out the cane out. "Can I do anything to help?"
[Wanda] "You might need another dupe, Jamie." Wanda says
[Wanda] "If you're trying to carry her."
[Summers] "I'm strong, I could carry her if someone would uh, lead me."
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth is in no real fit state to put up any fight against whoever is attempting to pick her up
[Remy] Remy rubbed the spot between his eyebrows. "Can' keep track of any of dis." He looked over at her. "Maybe y'could keep de new kid from fallin' down de steps though."
[Jamie] "Nah, I can get it." Jamie created a dupe "Come on Bets, let's get to the Nurse."
[Elizabeth] "....might be....good?" Elizabeth struggles to say and lets Jamie and the dupe lift her
[Nocturne] "You guys sure you don't need help?"
[Remy] Remy slipped out of his seat, holding his hand out to TJ to pull her up.
[SpiderMan] He watched the duplicate kid take the purple girl out of the room. "So, if anyone wants to talk, I'll be up here. Lecture dismissed. Again."
[Jamie] "Well unless one of y'all know were Annie is, and call her."
[Remy] "Well dat was interestin'" he rolled his eyes over to spider man. "y'wanna ask 'im anythin' chere?"
[Summers] "would someone be willing to help me find my room?"
[Jamie] ((should we create another room or what??))
[Elizabeth] "Where's....nurse place? I really don't feel so good," Elizabeth winces
[Wanda] Wanda shook her head - this place was an institution all right - always something going on
[Remy] "Sure 'omme." Remy nudged the blind new kid. "but 'ow about a smoke first? Remy's been waitin' for one for an' hour."
[Cypher] Doug sighed and just sat where he was. He just didn't have the energy to stand up.
[Summers] ((like a nurse place? Sounds good to me))
nurseannie enters this room
[Summers] Remy> "Thanks, uh just let me grab your elbow and lead the way."
[Nocturne] Talia stood with Remy. 'I don't have an questions. I could use a smoke though."
[Jamie] "Nurse Annie, just who I wanted to see, as you can see we've got a problem." Jamie said as he and his dupe were supporting Betsy.
[Wanda] Oh good, the nurse was here, Wanda breathed a sigh of relief
Jamie exits from this room
[Remy] Remy snorted at the slight ridiculousness of having the blind kid on one arm and Talia on the other, but led the way
Elizabeth exits from this room
[Summers] "I'm Scott, byt the way." Holds out his hand to be shaken.
[Cypher] He didn't belong here. Not really. He pushed himself up and walked to the exit on the other side of the room from everyone else.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Piotr/Warren room

olossus enters this room

[Colossus] Piotr walked in to the room and slammed the door behind him

[Colossus] "god damn it" he said

[Colossus] and turned himself in to the metal form, about to smash the wall next to him

[Colossus] but then he calmed and sitted down on to the floor and started to meditate

[Colossus] closing all the bad and sad memories the anger and all the shit outside till he couldnt hear anything, and he closed his eyes

Croc enters this room

[TheFallen] "Well, that was fun."

[TheFallen] The twist to * TheFallen's lips can hardly be called a smile.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen lays down on his bed, ignoring his roommate who seems to be sleeping, and puts his arms behind his head.

[TheFallen] He closes his eyes but does not yet sleep.

[Colossus] ((meditating, if you would read the transcripts you would understand it))

[TheFallen] ((I read it. How would he know that?))

[Colossus] ((good point))

[Colossus] Piotr opened his eyes

[Colossus] "ah, Mr problem child" is here, noticing the sleeping bat boy

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowns darkly but doesn't respond nor does he open his eyes.

[Colossus] "you sleeping" Piotr said

[TheFallen] * TheFallen then thinks better of that and notes without opening his eyes, "Sounds like you've got some problems of your own to me."

[Colossus] "atleast it doesnt inflict on my attidute towards others"

[Colossus] "if you so much hate everyone and this place why are you here?"

[Colossus] "oh forget it" Piotr said and walked out again

[TheFallen] ((Wow, that was fast. It's not like I had time to answer.))

Croc enters this room

[Croc] ((yeah well so it was supposed to be, Piotr here is a bit angry and touchy some times)

[TheFallen] ((Yeah, well so is Warren. P ))

TheFallen exits from this room
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Infirmary

[nurseannie] Nurse annie looks up at the crowd pushing into her office, until she realizes that most of them are infact...jamie.

Jamie enters this room

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth, feeling incredibly sick allows Jamie and dupe to support her, even though their close proximity is not helping her focus

[Jamie] "Hey Nurse, we've got a bit of a problem." Jamie said supporting Betsy with his dupe.

[Elizabeth] "Haha...we're all problems in here...." Elizabeth says with a weird laugh, squeezing her eyes shut

[nurseannie] She sighed and came around to her side. There was always something weird going on with these kids...didn't they ever just need stitches or anything?

[nurseannie] "what's the problem?"

[Elizabeth] "I....can't tell who I am aymore.....my telepathy....*ngh* It really hurts...."

[nurseannie] "oh."

[Jamie] "You know come to think of it, this is something Prof Xavier would be able to deal with since it's with telepathy...right?"

[nurseannie] Annie was a little lost as to what to do...they didn't really teach telepathy in school...

[nurseannie] "yes well...and I suppose that some asprin wouldn't hurt either."

[nurseannie] Turning to her cupboard she rummaged in it, trying to think.

[Elizabeth] "My head hurts though....." Elizabeth says, wincing..."And...*ugh* Jamie, lemme go, now!" Elizabeth says, making a retching noise and smacks a hand over her mough

[Jamie] "Okay," Jamie and his dupe quickly stopped supporting Elizabeth.

[nurseannie] "Whoops" annie recognises the sound and grabs an emisis basin in the nick of time.

[nurseannie] "you know...I wonder if a sedative is in order...something to dull your brain activity."

[nurseannie] Watching elizabeth heave she nodded. "well definately some gravol at least."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth grabs the basin and retches into it as ladylike as she can

[Jamie] "Makes me glad that I only have to deal with the ocassinaly psychotic dupe." Jamie grimiced.

[Elizabeth] "What's gravol....and....sedative? I just....need to focus and....I dunno."

[Elizabeth] "Shit.....never having saussage at breakfast again..."

[nurseannie] "well hmm." Annie loads the syringe with gravol. "Its up to you, but if it gets worse I am going to give you some valium"

[Elizabeth] "....stick me..." Elizabeth and puts the basin down, feeling horribly light headed

[nurseannie] She walked over to the young girl and swabbed her upper arm with alchohol. OK deep breath.

[Elizabeth] "I like needles...." Elizabeth tilts her head so the nurse can see her hevaily pierced ears

[Elizabeth] "I think I do......could be....another person at uni here...." she blinks and tries to pull herself together

[Jamie] Jamie laughed a little at Betsy's comment.

[nurseannie] "well that's good dear." she jabbed the needle home into the muscle of her arm. "cause you may be getting a few."

[Elizabeth] "Cool. I'm the class dopehead! And I have medical permssion to say so!"

[nurseannie] Annie tittered. "No dope I am afraid dear...it will just make you sleepy."

[Elizabeth] "Anyway what's gravol? Am I going to sleep for about seventeen hours or something?"

[Jamie] "I personally can't tell if she's just lucid or if she's acting like she normally does."

[Elizabeth] "No...I feel a little better now. It's...nice and quiet in here. I can't feel what everyone else is so much." Elizabeth struggles up and perches on a bed

[Jamie] "That's good, Bets."

[Elizabeth] "Look, I'm really sorry about back in the hall. I feel fuckin stupid....making such a show of myself. I bet everyone thinks I'm a right twat."

[nurseannie] "well...it may - it has that affect on some people. You shouldn't be puking anymore though"

[Elizabeth] "Jamie-kins...I hate the name Bets. Just call me Liz or Lizzie....Please?"

[Jamie] "Alright, Liz.....don't worry though you're alot better than our previous telepath" Jamie laughed.

[Elizabeth] "Okay, well I dont think I have anything left to puke right now anyway...." Elizabeth says to Annie and rubs her forehead, enjoying the relative peace of the infirmary

[Jamie] "Nobody probably thinks less of you there have been power freak outs before."

[Elizabeth] "Thanks, Jamie. But that isn't saying much," she smilesruefully. "It just got a bit too much for me in there."

[nurseannie] "you should see Proffessor xavier in the morning about this - and let me know if things get worse."

[Elizabeth] "I just...got a bit too into things and my shields dropped. It's scary, for a second you don't know who you are whe that happens. Everyone's emotions running high for good or bad reasons and it all mixes into one big mess that you can't get out of."

[Elizabeth] "I will, thanks for the shot. Should I stay in here?" Elizabeth asks Annie, half hoping that she'd be allowed to stay

[nurseannie] "well, he can work with you on that stuff I imagine - he has a lot of practice"

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, maybe," Elizabeth stares off into space

[nurseannie] "go lie down for a while dear..."

[Elizabeth] "So yeah, you're kicking my ass out. Okay, I suppose I'd better face everyone sometime. Jamie?" Elizabeth stands on rubbery legs and looks over to Jamie

[Jamie] "Well I guess I'll head out too......" Jamie looked at the door.

[Elizabeth] "I think I still have my stuff in the hall? Would you come with me?" Elizabeth goes slightly red

[Jamie] "You need help, Liz? Or can you make it on your own?"

[Elizabeth] "No...I just dont want to go in on my own and find everyone else there. Plus I dunno if I might collapse again," Elizabeth shrugs and looks slightly embarrassed

[Jamie] "Well I'm here to help, me and my dupes." Jamie grinned.

[Elizabeth] "You don't have to....I might just sneak off somewhere and die, then bring myself back to life and go find my mp3 later tonight....but I'd like it now, kinda."

[Jamie] "Okay, I'll go get your mp3 and the other stuff."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth walks shakily over to the door. "You sure you're okay with coming with me?"

[Jamie] "Not like I have much better to do." Jamie grinned.

[Elizabeth] "Thanks." Elizabeth gives a weak grin and turns to Annie. "Thanks Nurse. Do I need to come back at a certain time or anything?"

[nurseannie] "no...just come back if you symptoms return"

[Elizabeth] "Alright. Ready to go Jamie et dupe?"

[Elizabeth] ((I think that's all for the mo))

[Jamie] "Of course, Liz, let's head out."

[Jamie] ((where now?))

[Elizabeth] ((lecture hall then who knows?))

[Elizabeth] ((see you in there))

[Jamie] ((okay))

[Elizabeth] Tkaing a steadying breath, Elizabeth puls the door open and leaves the infirmary

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Rec Room

Cypher enters this room

[Cypher] Armed with a sandwich and a glass of milk from the kitchen, Doug sat down and turned on the tv.

[Cypher] He finished his sandwich and sighed. He'd have to talk to Remy sooner or later, might as well be now.

Cypher exits from this room
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Patio

Summers enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ moved out onto the patio, turning to her boyfriend. "You have a j, right?"

[Remy] Remy slipped it out of his pocket, letting go of the new kid. "Of course chere."

[Summers] ((phone))

[Summers] ((crap gotta go. But this was really fun! I'm sure I'll get the hang of things soon enough. thank you and ciao))

[Nocturne] She heaved a sigh of relief. "Thanks. I REALLY need it."

[Remy] He lit it up and took a few drags off of it, getting it well lit before passing it over.

[Nocturne] ((Adios J!))

[Summers] "Uh, next time, I grab your arm, not the other way around. I CAN walk on my own, and I used to be able to see."

[Summers] ((ok, ciao))

Summers exits from this room

[Remy] "Oh cool den." he watches the guy wander off, walking with his cane. Boy...new one every week at this rate.

[Nocturne] "Who is that kid?" she asked, taking a long drag. oooooo sooo smooth.

Croc enters this room

[Nocturne] She took another drag, passing it back to Remy. "This bun thing is SO working."

[Remy] Remy leaned back on the patio railing. "Well it keeps d' 'air out of d'face so its OK..."

Cypher enters this room

[Remy] He frowned with a sudden thought "Remy don' look girly at all does 'e?"

[Cypher] Doug slowly eased the door open - well, he'd found Remy and TJ. Now what?

[Nocturne] She giggled a bit. 'Totally don't. It's so sexy."

[Nocturne] Her smile faded as she noticed Doug opening the door. She turned away quickly.

[Colossus] Piotr walked out side, lighted a sigarette and after that noticed the others

[Cypher] He took a step outside and closed the door quietly. Standing a respectable distance away, he forced out a "Hey..."

[Remy] Remy stiffened as he saw doug peeking out the door, he looked away focusing on TJ.

[Colossus] "damn it, isnt there any place where i can be alone" Piotr said but then noitced that he said it out loud

[Nocturne] She ignored Doug, taking another drag. What the hell was he doing out here?

[Remy] Remy folded his arms over his chest, suddenly losing interest in the joint.

[Cypher] Okay, he could do this. Just get it out, then get out of there. "I know you're mad at me ... and I understand. I just wanted to say that ... uh..." his voice trailed off, really feeling the tension.

[Nocturne] "Did you try your room?" She asked Piotr.

[Colossus] "Yes, i did try my room, except its not my room, as anyone else i have a roommate too" Piotr said

[Cypher] Finding his strength for a moment - "I just wanted to say that I'm working on it. I'm trying to be better so ... that's it."

[Colossus] And what the hell was this all about Piotr thought

[Nocturne] She kept herself turned from Doug. Oh, was that supposed to make it all right?

[Remy] Remy pushed his shades up on his nose again. "what d' y' want me to say Doug? Congratulations?"

[Colossus] Piotr looked at TJ then Remy and then Doug and again at Remy and TJ

[Cypher] He looked down and rubbed at one arm with the other. "I ... I don't want you to say anything in particular. I just ... I just wanted to let you know I'm taking your advice."

[Colossus] Seems like im not the only one with problems but wh"at the fuck" Piotr said again noticing that he said it out loud

[Nocturne] This ass had hurt Remy. Badly. She wasn't gonna let him fuck with them again. She turned to Remy. 'It's getting a little cold, wanna go in?"

[Remy] Remy thought back...he couldn't really remember giving doug any advise...more like shitting on him yes, but advise? "'ow d' ell are y'supposed to do dat? Y' gonna just pretend again an' make it all better?"

[Cypher] He shook his head. "No. I'm not going to ignore it or pretend. I'm trying to be a better person."

[Remy] He turned to TJ, kissing her on the forehead. He was thankfull that he had her...at least one person here understood him...cared about him. It was a good feeling.

[Nocturne] She leaned into Remy. Please, don't let him get to you...

[Remy] His eyes slid over to doug. That however was not. "Go dust of y're halo den doug...Remy don't really give a fuck."

[Cypher] "I don't really expect you to believe me or forgive me or anything."

[Colossus] "erm what are you all going on about?"

[Colossus] Piotr was confused

[Cypher] He walked over and sat down on the patio porch swing. "Just some stupid crap on my part..."

[Colossus] piotr looked at Cypher "what is this bullshit?"

[Remy] Remy snorted FORGIVE him?

[Nocturne] "Let's just go," she whipsered to Remy.

[Colossus] "like what?"

[Cypher] "I made a mistake."

[Colossus] "yeah i got that part, but what mistake?"

[Cypher] He shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it right now."

[Remy] "Fine." Like...what did he have to say anyway? Nothing that he could say or do would ever put this right again. Doug hated obvious mutants. And him and TJ were ones. How does a person fix THAT? Its not like he could wish himself normal...nor should he HAVE to.

[Colossus] "better talk then act all shitty and then get some more people to not like you"

[Remy] He allowed TJ to lead him back into the mansion.

[Colossus] "ok so they left no tell me, What?"

[Colossus] ((im in a bit of a hurry))

[Cypher] "If I tell you, you won't like me. Everyone here will know soon enough, then it'll be just like junior high."

Remy exits from this room

Nocturne exits from this room

[Colossus] "if you dont tell me, i probably wont like you long, so is there something to lose?"

[Cypher] "Fine. I can't get over obvious physical mutations. They bother me on a level I can't control. I told Remy, he told TJ. Raven knows."

[Cypher] He lowered his head, not really wanting to see Piotr's reaction.

[Colossus] "Why?" Piotr said not really feeling any different then before

[Cypher] "I don't know."

[Colossus] "why would i hate you for something you cant really control"

[Colossus] Piotr said

[Colossus] "sure i felt some what weird with TJ, Raven and Sid around but i got over that"

[Colossus] "Maybe you should too"

[Colossus] (ive gotta really go now

[Colossus] )

[Cypher] (( take care! ))

[Cypher] "Yeah, that'd be nice."

[Colossus] "Listens, talk you some other time, ive gotta fly now." Piotr said

[Colossus] and runned inside

Wanda enters this room

[Wanda] Wanda wanders out onto the patio - happy to get out of the dark auditorium

[Cypher] Doug is still sitting on the porch swing, slowly swinging back and forth.

Japheth enters this room

[Wanda] Looking over at Doug, Wanda wonders what's going on with everyone

[Cypher] He looked up sharply when the door opened, the relaxed a bit when he saw who it was. "Oh, hey Wanda."

[Wanda] ""Hey Doug," Wanda said, Doug really didn't look too happy

[Wanda] "You feeling okay?"

[Cypher] He shrugged. "I guess."

[Japheth] "Umm excuse me, Wanda was it, my names Japheth, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in class, I kinda fazed out a bit.

[Japheth] "Poeple just call me Jay"

[Cypher] ((what does Japheth look like?))

[Wanda] "That's okay, you were distracted," Wanda said, "Nice to meet you."

[Japheth] ((colored 6 foot tall short white hair))

[Wanda] "I've been gone for a few days, did you just get here?"

[Cypher] (( gotcha ))

[Japheth] "Yeah, actually my first day."

[Wanda] "It's a strange place to get used to," Wanda said, smiling

[Wanda] "There's not too many places you'd find so many mutants in one place."

[Wanda] "So, things get a little crazy."

[Japheth] "Really, like what?"

[Japheth] Japheth smiled a bit, feeling a little safer now that he knew someone here.

[Wanda] Wanda grinned, "So many super powers in one place, use your imagination."

[Wanda] "Telekinetic food fights and lots of destruction, stuff like that."

[Wanda] "What's your power, by the way?"

[Japheth] "umm, can't remember what Prof. Xavier called it but I can see the history of places.

[Japheth] "that and the fact that I do something gross just to eat.

[Wanda] "See the history of places?" Wanda looked confused, "How does that work?"

[Cypher] Doug just swung back and forth a little, glad to have attention off him again. Maybe Remy hadn't told everyone yet...

[Wanda] Smiling, Wanda said, "Don't worry about the eating thing. By now I don't think any of the students here would blink an eye

[Wanda] "No one seemed to mind Angel, and she has a different way of eating too."

[Japheth] "Well, I have these two slugs that's part of me, they're my stomach, anyway, they can eat almost anything, and usually I can see what happened to whatever the slugs eat."

[Japheth] Japh puts his hand to his stomach covering a slug the size of his fist coming out of his stomach.

[Wanda] "Slugs?" Wanda asked, That really was different.

[Cypher] Doug kept looking down, really not wanting to see anything like slugs living in a guy's stomach.

[Wanda] Okay, she hadn't been expecting that to happen

[Japheth] Japh let the slug eat a bit of grass and let it back into his stomach.

[Wanda] "Well," Wanda said, a little at a loss for words,

[Japheth] "Okay, some time ago there was a guy here that's really old, but he didn't look old, and he had these silver claws coming out of his hands. Know anyone who looks like that?"

[Wanda] "Were you born like that?" Wanda asked, wondering if he'd always eaten that way.

[Wanda] Wanda shook her head, "There's this professor here with bone claws...but I've never heard of anyone with silver."

[Cypher] (( his claws aren't silver in this one - they're the bone claws. ))

[Wanda] "You really see pictures in your head?"

[Japheth] When I was 12, I think, that's when I stopped eating food.

[Wanda] "And the.. slugs just appeared?" Wanda thought slugs were gross, but she tried her best not to show it

[Japheth] "well, it's like seeing ghosts, just there for a moment then it's gone.

[Wanda] "Can you control what you see?" Wanda asked curiously.

[Japheth] "Sometimes, like if I'm searching for something, I'll concentrate on the object's ghost and follow it to where it's in the present."

[Japheth] "Other time the ghost is just there for a minute then I lose track of it"

[ANNOUNCE] 5 mkinutes til wrap!

[Wanda] Wanda was still disturbed by the slugs, but that second part sounded nice.

[Cypher] He got up. "I'm gonna get some studying done ... see you guys around."

[Wanda] "See you Doug," Wanda said, and wondered again why he seemed so down.

[Cypher] He grabbed his books and headed upstairs.

[Japheth] "So his name's Doug?"

[Wanda] "Yeah," Wanda said, looking after the blonde kid, "Usually he's not so quiet though. I guess he's not feeling well.."

[Wanda] Wanda took a seat on the swing, now that it was empty

[Wanda] "So, what did you think of that lecture?"

[Japheth] "Well it beat's what they teach back in South Africa, I can tell you that."

[Wanda] "South Africa? Is that where you're from?"

[Japheth] "ja, born and bred in Cape Town."

[Japheth] "After Prof. Xavier spoke to my parents they thought it would be best if I finished school here."

[Wanda] "Ah," Wanda said, "I've been all over Europe, but I've never been to Africa."

[Wanda] Wanda nodded again, "Were your parents okay with your mutation?"

[Japheth] Well, it freaked them out when I almost died, but after the chemo fiasco, they were just happy I was alive."

[Wanda] Everyone had such interesting mutant origin stories

[Wanda] "Chemo?"

[Japheth] Japh smiled "yeah, when I was 12, I started getting sick when eating food. The doctors thought it was stomach cancer.

[Wanda] "Yikes" Wanda said sympathetically. "I guess most doctors don't know to check for mutations."

[Japheth] "the night after I got the first chemo therapy, that's when Eeny and Meany crawled out and ate half the Room the were keeping me in."

[Wanda] With a push off the patio floor, she started the chair to swinging slowly

[Wanda] "You named them?" Wanda said, amused

[Wanda] "That must have been frightening."

[Japheth] "They're actually like pets, not really, when you're pumped with poison you tend to ignore most stuff around you."

[Wanda] "Must have surprised the doctors though." Wanda grinned. "Pets, huh.."

[Wanda] "No offense, but they must have taken some getting used to."

[Japheth] "Besides, when they came back in me I felt great. Sure I turned blue and muscle bound, but that's the price to pay."

[Wanda] "Do you only take them out to eat?" Wanda asked, a little nervously

[ANNOUNCE] Dammit...forgot! Lets wrap!!

[Japheth] ((just for an hour or so after the slugs eat a lot and climb back in))

[Wanda] ((Another blue person D
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Lecture Hall part duex

[Wanda] Wanda looked around the room, most everyone had left
[SpiderMan] "Not everyone at once, please."
[Wanda] There was just the new kid and herself here, Wanda sighed
[Japheth] Japheth snores himself awake, looks around and turns to Wanda "erm, where'd everyone go?"
[Wanda] The students here were so horrible -
[Wanda] "Hey," Wanda says as the new kid wakes up
Croc enters this room
[Wanda] "Unless you have any questions, I think it's over."
[SpiderMan] "Yes, questions. Any and all."
[Wanda] "All the guest lecturers are treated like that," Wanda says shrugging, "Don't take it personally."
[Japheth] "What, already, it's like 15 minutes a lecture. Will all the lectures here be this short?"
[SpiderMan] "Hey, you should see my regular students."
[Wanda] "Oh, you teach?" Wanda asks, raising her eyebrows
[Wanda] Not dressed like that, she hoped
[SpiderMan] "I did say that our powers don't define us. Despite what most people think, I know more about science than most. So to give back, I teach."
[Japheth] "Like highschool?"
[SpiderMan] "Yeah, like high school."
[Wanda] "Do your students know you have...powers?"
[SpiderMan] "Nope. Secret identity, remember?"
[Wanda] Wanda frowned, "Then how is that giving back, or standing up for superpowered rights?"
[Wanda] "It sounds like you just have a day job."
[Japheth] "On your days off, do do like a double shift as a super hero?"
[SpiderMan] "Hey, I'm not perfect. If this world was a safer one, I wouldn't need to hide my identity. But then, a safer world might not need a Spider-Man..."
[Japheth] "Does anyone else know your secret?"
[SpiderMan] "A select few. I don't do the super heroics much anymore, anyway. Like Xavier said, my glory days are behind me."
[Wanda] Wanda nodded, I like what you said before about us having the reponsibility to do *something* to help other mutants
[Wanda] ""
[Wanda] "I guess that's why we're here sort of.."
[SpiderMan] "Good, I'm glad someone got something out of this. If you don't mind me asking, what can you do?"
[Wanda] Wanda shrugs, "Nothing that can help anyone, really."
[Japheth] Japheth turns to Wanda also curious about her power.
[SpiderMan] He shrugged. "Remember what I said about your powers not defining you. Can you sing? Write well?"
[Wanda] "I just make things happen, I can't really control what."
[Wanda] "I know my powers don't define me." Wanda said and frowned
[SpiderMan] "Then learn some control and make good things happen. That's what Xavier said he's helping you guys with."
[Wanda] "Right," Wanda nodded, "Well, I don't really have any more questions."
[Wanda] She looked over at the new kid, "Do you?"
[Japheth] "Hey, I'm completely content. No questions here"
Remy enters this room
Nocturne enters this room
[Nocturne] Talia wanders back into the lecture hal, Remy in tow.
[Wanda] TJ and Remy seemed to have come back in, Wanda noticed.
[Remy] Remy felt all of the bad emotion run back over him from the other night. He sighed.
[Wanda] Maybe they had questions.
[Wanda] Although, Remy didn't look too happy.
[SpiderMan] "Welcome back, guys. Got questions for the bona fide super hero?"
[Nocturne] She noticed Remy looking upset. "Fuck him, Remy. Seriously."
[Nocturne] She knew it wouldn't help but...what else could she say?
[Wanda] "Thanks, for coming today," she said to spiderman
[Nocturne] Looking up to the spider guy. "Questions?"
[Wanda] To the new kid, she said, "I'm Wanda by the way, I didn't catch your name."
[Remy] Remy looked at him. "Sure...what do y' look like? Are y' normal? Can y' walk around without anyone else noticin? Or are y'some creepy spider lookin' thing under dere?"
[SpiderMan] "Sure. It's what I'd be getting paid for if I got paid."
[Japheth] "Hey, you two just missed it, Spiderman told us his secret identity and the answer to life while you were away."
[Nocturne] She sighed. He wasn't getting over it.
[Remy] "Oh oui?" Remy arched a brow. "So den.."
[Wanda] Wanda decided to wander off, maybe get some fresh air
[Wanda] She looked at the new kid, wondering what strange things he could do
[Wanda] Then left the room
Wanda exits from this room
[Nocturne] Talia watched Wanda leave. Why had she left? Just when Remy and herself had arrived.
[Nocturne] What if it was more than just Doug?
[Japheth] Japheth stood up and stretched and walked out.
[Nocturne] She thought it best maybe, to not think of it now.
Japheth exits from this room
Japheth exits from this room
[Nocturne] Until the other boy left. What was going on? She turned to Remy.
[Remy] He walked up to the front of the stage where the others were gathered. "What d' you suggest dat de rest of us do? When we aren't out 'savin' de world'? 'ow d' y'suggest dat we live our 'secret identities'." He snorted. He would bet his last joint this dude was normal underneath that mask.
[Remy] ((or shit - did you take it off??))
[Nocturne] ((TJ'd be PISSED if you lost that bet))
[SpiderMan] ((still on))
[SpiderMan] "Find some friends, someone to love. Be excellent to each other." He shrugged. "It's your life."
[Nocturne] Did he just quote Bill and Ted?
[Remy] ((LMAO))
[SpiderMan] (( Spider-Man's such a geek. ))
[Nocturne] "But," TJ twisted her fingers. "What if you can't do good things with your power?"
[SpiderMan] "I'm sure you could figure something out eventually - but it's not just about your powers. What are you good at?"
[Remy] Remy glanced over his shoulder smiling at TJ. It then slipped from his face as he looked back. "But what if y'can't just live y're life? Not like we can jus' get a nice little place in de suberbs."
[Nocturne] "What am I good at? Like...my powers?" Maybe she shouldn't have smoked.
[SpiderMan] "No, not your powers. Can you sing? Dance? Write?"
[Nocturne] "Uhhh...not really."
[SpiderMan] "You'd be surprised at some of the places that wouldn't be bothered with you two."
[Remy] "an...y' can never know who y're friends are neither." he shook his head. "Y'make it sound easy 'omme...but for us, its not."
[Remy] Remy frowned. "What d' y'mean?"
[Nocturne] Talia shifted. She really hated talking about this stuff.
[Remy] Places? Like...colonies of mutants? Or what?
[SpiderMan] "I've seen a lot stranger than anyone here in my work. There's plenty of places to live out there, or you could stay here. Look, if you're not happy with how the world is, sometimes you've got to take steps to change it."
[SpiderMan] ((phone!))
[Remy] Remy looked over at TJ. Places? That would accept the way that they looked? That could be safe for them...what would that feel like? Not having to always watch over your shoulder?
[Nocturne] She furrowed her brow at Remy. Why was he looking at her like that? "What's up?"
[Remy] "If we could find somewhere to go...where dey didn' care what we looked like...would y' come wit' Remy?"
Jamie enters this room
Elizabeth exits from this room
[Jamie] "Hey all, we're back, the party can start again." Jamie laughed.
[Nocturne] She blinked a bit, surprised by the question. But really, there was only one answer. 'Of course."
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth nervously scoots over to where she had been sitting and starts to look around for her mp3
[Remy] Remy leaned in close to her. "what if it mean' leavin' de school?" he touched her face. "Bein' safe...accepted would be nice...but Remy don' know if y're parents would approve...would y'go anyway?"
[SpiderMan] He wasn't quite sure where this was going, but okay... "Well, glad to be of help. Anything else, just let me know."
[Nocturne] 'Remy, I'd go anywhere you asked me to," she told him, looking him straight in the eyes. "Anywhere we could be happy."
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth finds her mp3 under the seat, it's battery nearly dead as she had left it running.
[Remy] "thanks...dat was a 'elp 'omme...certainly somethin' to think about."
[Remy] Remy slid his arm around TJ, drawing her close. "Remy's so 'appy 'e 'as you chere."
[Jamie] Jamie waited patiently by the door for Elizabeth to grab her stuff.
[Nocturne] She leaned in to him. "I love you. I want you to be happy."
[Remy] "Y'feelin' better petite?" Remy asked elizabeth.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth pockets her mp3, and as she isn't the type to need books or pens, has nothing else to grab so makes a run for the door.
[Remy] He kissed TJ softly. "Remy's 'appy with y'chere."
[Elizabeth] On hearing Remy, Elizabeth nearly has a heart attack and jumps a foot into the air. "Urm, yeah. I'm better. I'm really sorry though for freaking out like that, I didn't mean to..."
[Nocturne] She smiled and rested her head on his chect.
[SpiderMan] Spider-Man sighed a bit at the young romance ... he just hoped they'd be careful around bridges.
[Remy] Remy arches a brow at her...this new one was...touchy. "No problem petite."
[SpiderMan] He waved as she ran off. "Glad to hear you're better!"
[Nocturne] SpiderMan> ((LOL took a sec, but LOL))
[Elizabeth] "Look....I know it might not be right to ask, but...is everything okay with everyone? The atnosphere feels really weird right now. I''ll walk out of the door right now if I'm being nosy though," Elizabeth starts to fiddle with her belt nervously
[Jamie] "So Liz, wanna go play some poker, well regular poker, not telepathic." Jamie smiled.
[SpiderMan] "I'm fine. A little hungry, maybe."
[Nocturne] TJ bit her lip. Should she tell them? She looked to Remy.
[Elizabeth] "Maybe, Jamie. I ould do with something to drink though." Elizabeth says over her shoulder and gives a slight grin.
[Remy] "Everythin's fine petite." He held onto TJ tightly.
[Elizabeth] "Okay, I'm probably paranoid after my meltdown. Fancy a game of poker then?"
[Jamie] "I've got some liquor in my room, the liquor cabinet is easy to pick." Jamie smirked.
[Elizabeth] "I would love an alcoholic beverage right now, but I'm still tripping slightly on what the nurse gave me so don't go there!"
[Elizabeth] "I'm craving cranberry juice and kit kats. Do you even have kit kats in America?" Elizabeth sighed at the cultural differences she was once again faced with
[Remy] Remy smiled, a trace of sadness still around his eyes. "y'wanna go lay down for a while, chere?"
Dr.Xavier enters this room
>[Dr.Xavier] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!
[Nocturne] Talia smiled and nodded. "Sure."
[ANNOUNCE] 5 mkinutes til wrap!
[Remy] ((we done?))
[Jamie] "Kit Kats, you mean the candy that breaks off?"
[Dr.Xavier] ((5 min))
[Elizabeth] "Kit Kats are chocolate covered wafer biscuit things....can someone show me to a cimputer so I cna order some offline? Daddys credit card is good over here....I hope!"
[Elizabeth] ((I'm good to wrap))
[Jamie] "Oh yeah, we have those, Liz."
[SpiderMan] "Well, if that's everything, I should see if Xavier's around."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen reappears from his room, seemingly less contemplative but a little more angry.
[Elizabeth] "Hello again Mr Tall and Interesting!" Elizabeth says to the pale person. "Wnat a Kit Kat?"
[TheFallen] * TheFallen looks down at her. "Sure."
[Elizabeth] "Wow. That was easy!"
[TheFallen] * TheFallen raises an eyebrow darkly. "What was?"
[Remy] Remy watches warren talk with the new girl. His anger...he understood. He had no doubt that warren had faced the same sort of problems that TJ and to a lesser extent he had. It was no wonder he was so angry with the world.
[Elizabeth] "Making conversaton in a large group of people without screaming....Oh, you missed that. Anyway, I want to go find some Kit Kats. Who's with me?"
[TheFallen] "I think I'll just stay here."
[Elizabeth] "Oh. Well I'll bring you one if I find them. Catch you guys later. Coming, Jamie-Kins?"
[Remy] Remy tugged TJ up with him towards warren.
[Jamie] "I'm sure I can find some Cherry Sours, or Sour Punch Straws will you're on yer quest for Kit-Kats, Liz."
[Dr.Xavier] "Aren't we gonna go lay down?" TJ asked, as Remy pulled her toward the winged boy.
[TheFallen] ((lol.))
[Elizabeth] "Now, America suddenly doesn't sound that bad!" Elizabeth grinned at him. Her head still hurt a little and the drugs were making her drowsy....
[Remy] "In a minute." he smiled at her. "Jus'..."
[Elizabeth] ....But, they had Kit Kats in America.
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth turns to leave then turns back to the winged one. "I'm Elizabeth by the way, fresh from England as if you couldn't tell!"
[Remy] He looked at warren, unsure how to kick off this converation. "Y'came back 'ere...why?" he asked him.
[Elizabeth] ((well I was good to wrap, then I found inspiration in Kit Kats))
[TheFallen] To see the fun when Dr. Xavier found out if we were "the best and the brightest" or not.
[TheFallen] ((Quotes around that.))
[Jamie] ((yah kit-kats))
[Jamie] ((yah kit-kats))
[SpiderMan] Spider-Man took his cue to exit, hoping he could get off the grounds before that Howlet guy tracked him down...
[Elizabeth] ((I want a kit Kat now..not sure where Id get one at a quarter to midnight though))
[Nocturne] She had to admit, the bat boy creeped her out.
[Remy] Remy chucked. "Well maybe not d' brightest. But...certainly an' odd combination, neh?"
[SpiderMan] (( hypocrite! ))
[Jamie] ((T.J. and Doug should get together and form a FoH chapter here,;P))
[Nocturne] ((Sh can say that, shes blue!))
[TheFallen] "Yes. I can see that we're all," * TheFallen surveys the room, "very odd."
[Nocturne] ((Its like when a jew tells a jew joke...))
[Elizabeth] "Odd is a wonderful understatement I think," Elizabeth winks at Jamie. "So...do I get to know your name or would you like me to call you Mr Pale and Interesting?" Elizabeth winks at the winged one. "I don't mind but ti's a mouthful!"
[Nocturne] There was something so coarse about him. And she certainly didn't like being called odd.
[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "The Fallen."
[Remy] "an some odder dan others, neh?" Remy cocked his head. "Like...de oddest of de odd. Y'think dat people will ever accept dat?"
[Nocturne] The Fallen? When did he join Gwar?
[TheFallen] Remy> "No. No, I don't think they will."
[Elizabeth] ((I found a Kit Kat..... ))
[TheFallen] * TheFallen raises an eyebrow inquiringly at Nocturne.
[Nocturne] "Oddest of odd?" she made a face at Remy.
[Elizabeth] "The Fallen....damn, why does that sound sexy to me? I think the Nurse gave me too much gargamel or whatever..."
[Remy] "So...y'ave any ideas about it den? Y'eard of any of de places dat spider fella mentioned? Ones dat are safe?"
[Nocturne] ((GARGAMEL??!! LOL!! Nurse Annie, we hardly know you!))
[Jamie] "Hmm...I wasn't paying attention to the spandex clad person."
[TheFallen] ((rofl @ gargamel!))
[Nocturne] Talia was getting SUPER uncomfortable.
[TheFallen] Remy> "Safe places? Every safe place will eventually be overrun." * TheFallen looks around the room. "Even this one."
[Jamie] "Not if we overrun the opposition first." Jamie smirked "We could take them."
[TheFallen] Remy> "As long as there are people who are different, everyone else will try to break them down. Make them exactly the same. Again and again, it's always the same."
[Elizabeth] "You and your dupe army!"
[Nocturne] "Remy, come on, lets go lay down," TJ tugged at him. She wanted to get away from this conversation.
[TheFallen] Remy> "It's a quaint conceit to think that we're different enough we'll be accepted. People are afraid of us."
[TheFallen] * TheFallen grins darkly at Nocturne.
[Jamie] "I'm literally a One-man army, Liz, yah."
[TheFallen] Nocturne> "No, quite all right dear. It takes some people longer than others to face the facts." He straightens up.
[Elizabeth] "Seriously, d'you really think anywhere is safe? Once a mutant goes to an area thats afe...it stops being safe."
[Remy] Remy nodded. He didn't want to upset her too much. "Ya...remy think's y're right 'omme. Dats de problem." He nods "see y'round den."
[Nocturne] She shuddered at Warren's words.
[TheFallen] * TheFallen nods expressionlessly.
[Nocturne] Suddenly, she was thinking maybe....maybe it was best she didn't come here..
[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "Exactly, dear. I'm sorry, I don't know your name."
[Elizabeth] "Elizabeth,"
[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "But you're exactly right. It's like a cancer, isn't it? We infest any place we touch. Because we know the hounds will eventually be baying for our blood."
[Remy] Remy walked out of the room, TJ on his arm
Remy exits from this room
[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "But we do it anyway, don't we, Elizabeth? We put other people in danger just so we can have a little temporary safety."
[ANNOUNCE] Dammit...forgot! Lets wrap!!
Nocturne exits from this room
[Elizabeth] "Yeah. I got my head kicked in for just being a telepath at school....I'm goign to lay down I think. Sorry Jamie, another time?"
[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "But that's the way it'll always be. Humans are innately selfish by nature, even us."
[TheFallen] "I seem to be sending everyone to the infirmary. How sad. Well, another time then."
[TheFallen] ((I'm OK to wrap.))
[ANNOUNCE] If your done, please come to Nightscrawlers!
[Elizabeth] "We are. We know it, yet we still are...sorry, I have to go. I haven't been well all day, it sn;t you. Se you around?"
[Jamie] "Sure another time, Liz, I'm heading to the computer lab, and Fallen I agree with you, I believe most humans would want to destroy us as a survival technique." Jamie smiled and left the room.
[TheFallen] * TheFallen surveys the room and chuckles mirthlessly.
[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "Yes. I'll still be here."
[Elizabeth] Elizabeth followed quickly
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL!! I love that we had two new players today - it was so exciting...apolgies to Steyn if I threw you off there at all - but I didn't know about you joining and didn't realize that was maggots name. We've had a few trolls interrupt games lately, and when you popped up I was like who the heck is THAT! :D

This little OOC made me GUT myself.
[Colossus] ((meditating, if you would read the transcripts you would understand it))

[TheFallen] ((I read it. How would he know that?))

[Colossus] ((good point))
Anyway - great game guys! Some really interesting character development - and you new guys rocked right on in there - you fit in perfectly.

I would to also take a minute to say that Nacht absolutely rocks for putting up the new information threads on rules and taken players...they are awesome girl!!

Paws

PS...I feel really really really sorry for all these poor saps that come in a try and teach us anything...we are SUCH shits.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Warren is teh shit.

And ironically after i left in a such hurry, i had a stomach ache so i came back the same road which took me 15 minutes. Which means that it was allmost the same if i hadnt left (waste of time). :P
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Originally posted by fourpawsonthefloor

PS...I feel really really really sorry for all these poor saps that come in a try and teach us anything...we are SUCH shits.
It's a real shame that the RP only sticks to marvel universe, I would have loved to know what would have happened if The Tick came in for a lecture.... SPOON!

for those who don't know The Tick check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tick

I really enjoyed myself.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Well, it stiks to the Marvel Universe by way of characters...but I have had lessons in school and sixth form that desceded into utter anarchy. I never demanded condoms however....I just climbed out of the windows and questioned the authority of the tutor...

It was a very good game however, and sorry if I threw anyone off too much with Elizabeth's fit!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by steynedvelvet

It's a real shame that the RP only sticks to marvel universe, I would have loved to know what would have happened if The Tick came in for a lecture.... SPOON!

for those who don't know The Tick check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tick

I really enjoyed myself.
Actually, the RP only sticks to the Marvel Universe when it comes to the students and the faculty. If you take a look in the main part of this forum, there's a place for Guest Lecture sign up which basically states that ANY comic character can come in and try to teach us little shits (agreed) something ;)

I mean, hell, Spider Jerusalem lectured!