Superman

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, the Flash, and more!
LoneWolf21
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Superman

Post by LoneWolf21 »

So, it's getting a big reshuffling, with new creative teams and whatnot, and even Chuck is writing the famous man of steel (and he's even getting a shot at some of the currently red-hot Teen Titans at that), so, anyone at all interested in this? And what will Bamfette tease us with this time (is at all)?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Superman

Post by Bamfette »

i don't have anything to tease with, really... well i do, but nothing i can share. i have seen the art of Chuck's first Action Comics and it sure is PURDY! :D

beyond that, aftaid i got nuthin. I'll have to start bugging Chuck about it, i guess. :p

*edit
well, its not secrets, i'm afraid, but he is coming out from under the rock he's been hiding under the past while, and is doing interviews again: http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/ ... gi?id=3437

and as mentioned i have seen the pencils and what he says is absolutley true, amazing stuff.
Gambit~Iceman
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Superman

Post by Gambit~Iceman »

Ya I'm looking forward to the Superman Reload. Azzerallo and Lee's book the most that'll be the titanic book of the Superman line. However I'm sure Austen's book will be half way decent as well. As long as Lois and Clark are still married when the restart happens I'll be happy.
You can be pushed just so far, until one day the man has to claim what is rightfully his!