Kymera disscusion

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Kymera disscusion

Post by Moonrider »

Ok, so we all know Kymera is Storm's futur daughter but what I would like to know who the father is & what are her powers. Anyone knows when is marvel going to reveal all of this
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Kymera disscusion

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Oh man... I'm so confused with what's going on with all that. I really had no intention of reading Battle of the Atom and now I really regret that. It seemed so... overdone. But now it's still relevant. Little let down by that. :< But I'll have to check it out so I can actually respond here! But yeah, she's great, I can't wait to see what else she does.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonrider »

Any one else thinks she's BP's daughter? Cause if she is, then this means he and storm are getting back together. Which is what I would like to see. Storm and the black panther belong together! :)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm not sure if we're ever going to find out who her father is but I'm pretty sure I'd be happy not knowing.

I think she's an interesting character but I don't see her surviving this arc.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonrider »

You don't want to know who the dad is? Ok, maybe it could be something that we fans don't want to see. Lets just hope they do NOT ship Storm with someone we do NOT want her with. :mad