Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

1/21 Game: Thanksgiving Exposition

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: November 27th.

Jean-Paul: "So, why is it that we only seem to celebrate American holidays despite so many of our student body not being from here?"

Noriko: "What is thanksgiving anyway?"

Wither: "I'm from America. And If I weren't it would be a case of when in Rome, do as the romans do."

Melati: "Must be one of those imperialism things," Melati commented, reaching out with her fork to poke at some of the food in one of the bowls. "No matter where you are from around the world, you will celebrate our holidays. Get used to it for when we run the world."

Noriko: "I've got no problem with having a nice sit down meal with everyone, I just want to know *why*." Helping her self to abit of food.

Jean-Paul: "What it says on the tin, basically." Jean-Paul turned to explain to Noriko. "Give thanks. It's basically an old harvest celebration."

Calvin: "Thanksgiving is the tradition of praying to big fried poultry in order to thank that we haven't killed the family members we dislike." This piece of sitcom-induced wisdom came from Calvin, who was crouching over a circuit he was working on right now. It was forhis newest invention, the "Megachicken"TM.

Wither: "Apparently radical religious people in europe took over this country, and we pretend it wasn't all killing off the native people who were here first," Kevin supplied. "So we eat a meal to say we didn't mass gencide people back in the 1700's."

Noriko: "Sounds like a nice havest festival actually.... minus the genocide bit, beings as we're doing this can I do some proper new years celebrations to?"

Sean: "From what I know it's an excuse to sit around and eat until you can't eat anymore and watch that crap Americans call football. I mean it sounds great except for that last bit."

Melati: "Sounds like an excuse to have a big feast to me," she commented, snatching a sprout to pop it into her mouth. "Which seems strange to me, since I believe you shouldn't need no excuses to get stuff yourself with food and drink."

Rubin: Rubin peeked into the room, "And it looks like I'm not late for dinner. Man, I got the munchies bad." he said as he grabbed a chair, the poor chair's strain going on deaf ears.

Noriko: "can we put films on instead of watching football? or maybe actually y'know go outside and play it? I hate watching it on tv."

Wither: Kevin fidgeted. "Are we going to say grace so we can eat?" The food looked very good, and he was eyeing the sweet potatoes in maple syrup sauce. He licked his lips. "I agree, Mel."

Sean: Sean looked at Rubin with big eyes ", you too?"

Calvin: "I dislike American football. There are many things that could be improved there." Like a ball that explodes if you handle it too long...

Noriko: "Why would we need to say grace?" giving Kevin a weird look as she nommed on some potatoes.

Jean-Paul: "In either case it's an excuse to eat a delicious bird." Jean-Paul announced as he filled his plate up, settling back to eat. "And I think we can all agree that football here is horrible."

Sean: "That's because it's not football, it's bitch rugby," pouts."

Melati: "Hey, I'm all for playing football later." Melati waved at Rubin as he walked into the room. "I'm sure it'll be hilarious when half of the team has to stop every five minutes to puke on he field because they stuffed themselves earlier."

Rubin: Rubin looked down at Sean, "Me too what? Who?" he asked.

Wither: "I could referee a match outside," Kevin offered, making sure he was actually covered, and no skin showed. He shrugged. "It was custom, but since we're not..." he snatched the potatoes from reaching hands and helped himself, passing the platter along and filling up his plate.

Melati: "I think the only one deserving thanks are those who put that grand meal on the table for us." Melati nodded, taking a bowl of condiments as it was passed her way.

Calvin: He looked up. "I think playing football would be rather unfair, Hobbes' team would always win." The pink giant waved in from a window.

Jean-Paul: "We could always play something else, rugby to make Sean happy perhaps?"

Noriko: "Ooo!Ooo!Ooo! Baseball! play baseball!" bouncing excitedly in her chair alittle.

Wither: "Who did make all this food, anyway?"

Rubin: "I heard about rugby." Rubin said while scooping food on to his plate, "It's like football, but they don't wear any padding. And i think you're allowed to punch and bite and kick."

Wither: "I can play baseball." He nodded. He could, too - no touching if it was played right.

Jean-Paul: "Someone on staff...I think they got a bit confused with some of the dishes from the looks of things."

Calvin: "I believe I saw professor Farouk with a chef's hat earlier. He was scowling." He memory of the humogous Arabic version of the stay-pufft man sent shivers down his spine.

Sean: Busy stuffing his face, Sean waved a hand and shook his head ", ah fink ve foud phlay weal foobah." Pauses and swallows, trying that again ", I think we should play real football."

Melati: "Mutant baseball?" Melati arched an eyebrow and frowned. "Is that something like vampire baseball?"

Noriko: "Totally! I'm good at baseball! and it'd be kinda funny with everyone cheating don't you think?"

Wither: "Well, thanks to the cooks, at least." He waved his fork in a toasting gesture. "Oh, please don'tb ring that horrible series up."

Rubin: "Never played baseball." Rubin mused as he shoveled food into his mouth. "THen again, probably a good thing, not that great at sports."

Pietro: Pietro poked his head around the door. Food. "Hi everyone."

Calvin: "Hobbes recently came up with a variation of baseball. We called it 'Calvinball'." He didn't mention that the only reason why 'Hobbesball' got sacrificed was him cheating in a game of Uno.

Noriko: "Hey pietro, we're discussing mutant baseball." Giving a friendly wave between chopsticks full of food.

Melati: "That's because you never tried sumo wrestling before," she told Rubin, then raised a hand to wave at Pietro. "Hey there."

Jean-Paul: "I'm just imagining Rubin playing Red Rover at his elementary school yard...and imagining the nightmares the other students would have had."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow about baseball, "That sounds hazardous..." he wandered into the room and sat down. Illyana was having a nap so he got two dinners. Yay!

Rubin: "Hmmm, sumo wrestling. I think I can handle that." Rubin agreed with Melati. "You wanna be my trainer?" he asked her.

Wither: Kevin inhaled food the wrong way at Jean-Paul's comment and started coughing.

Sean: "No sumo wrestling! No wrestling of any kind! That lawn would be coated in puke."

Calvin: "What is Red Rover?"

Rubin: "A disaster when I play it. I would always win in that, I think." Rubin said.

Noriko: Thoughtfully nawing at her chopsticks, Noriko had a nostalgic moment of the games she used to play with Masuki, no wonder I always won....

Pietro: "Oh hey, new face, hi," he smiled at Kevin, "I'm Pietro."

Melati: "Oh, I'm sure I would be just fantastic at that sport." Mel chuckled. "Wouldn't you need someone more in your size class? We could ask Farouk to spar with you..."

Wither: "Kevin." He said after the fit had passed.

Rubin: "I'm not sure if that's a good idea, I doubt if the mansion is earthquake proof when the teacher and I would collide." Rubin told Melati.

Calvin: "I don't think the professor participates in any physical activity...ever..."

Pietro: "Nice to meet you, Kevin." Mmmm food.

Wither: "He cooked, that's demanding."

Rubin: "Well, I'm not sure that he cooked per se... I mean, isn't he some kind of psychic telepath... person, he might just have ordered a bunch of people to cook for him and he supervised."

Melati: "Speaking of which..." Melati let her gaze wander around the table. "Did we do a student headcount recently? Missing anyone who was bad in his class?"

Wither: Kevin's eyebrows rose. "What do you mean? Why would anyone be gone?"

Melati: Melati shrugged. "Just wondering what kind of bird we're eating here, is all..."

Jean-Paul: "What do you mean?"

Wither: "What's so bad about this teacher?" He knew everyone was wary of the man, and he himself thought him a bit odd, but he wouldn't have suspected anything that untoward to happen.... "huh?" Kevin put his fork down.

Jean-Paul: "...well, for the record it does taste like turkey."

Sean: "It all tastes fine to me, so he gets a gold star.

Noriko: "Is this teacher really bad or something?"

Jean-Paul: "He's...an acquired taste that nobody has quite managed other than himself."

Jean-Paul: "Though I doubt seriously anyone would let him cook the thanksgiving meal...he would have absorbed it."

Rubin: "Ha, well said." Rubin added, scooping some sweet potato into his mouth.

Wither: "Hmmm." Kevin pushed his plate away, suddenly not hungry.

Melati: "Next big meal we're having is going to be cooked by me, just so we're clear," Mel announced. "This stuff needs way more spices."

Pietro: Nothing had thee ability to put Pietro off his food.

Noriko: She just continued to eat letting the remarks go over her head, surely a teacher couldn't be that bad? "Oooo spicy food? I like spicy."

Rubin: "Agreed." Rubin said, "I gotta make some curry, get some mouths to taste real food."

Calvin: A few sparks escaped from teh circuit as Calvin finally put it aside and started to eat the turkey. "I feel very American now."

Sean: Sean looked at his plate full of turkey and pondered ", needs more garlic."

Wither: "I thought it tasted fine."

Noriko: "All tastes good to me even if it is american food.

Sean: "Oh it tastes fine...it just needs more garlic.....everything needs more garlic," he nodded sagely.

Jean-Paul: "Garlic is always a welcome thing." Jean-Paul found himself somewhat agreeing with Sean.

Noriko: "See now I'm really craving garlic bread, Ankka's fault, I'd never tried it till we went out for pizza."

Melati: "I'm gonna educate you guys about some proper Malaysian cooking," she said, smirking around her fork after helping herself to another chunk of meat. "Not that watered down delivery service crap."

Rubin: "Screw malaysian, they want indian." Rubin added.

Pietro: "Why don't you take in turns?"

Jean-Paul: "Yes, there is never any reason to choose between the two, feed us at will."

Wither: Kevin smiled and sat back, pulling out a sketch pad and pencil. He started sketching the dinner scene, fashioning Rubin as a central figure, and the rest of them fell into natural positions as he developed a rough rendering of The Last Supper. He smirked to himself. He'd have to paint this, bigger.

Noriko: "Does this mean I can try home cooking as well? maybe we could do a buffet for everyone?"

Wither: "I'll try anything, once."

Pietro: "One thing you should know, I'll never say no to food. Of any kind."

Rubin: "Turns? Ha, never! Melati Kusuma, I challenge you to a food-off! A week from now when our stomachs finally settle after this meal." he said before scooping in more food into his mouth.

Sean: Eying the biscuits on the table, Sean reached over and took two, starting to make a sandwhich. "Everything's better in a sandwhich."

Melati: "Oooh, Asian cook-off!" Melati grinned. "That should be done."

Rubin: "I suggest the judges be someone who can handle real food." Rubin added.

Noriko: "Whoot! I like the idea of a cook off!"

Pietro: "Can I be your offical taster if I promise to leave some for everyone else?"

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul raises his hand. "I volunteer my tastebuds and digestive system."

Calvin: "Will I have to cook Chinese food?," Calvin asked worriedly. On the other side, he wanted to try out his new range of sentient cooking devices...

Jean-Paul: "It is tried and true."

Wither: "I can cook some of my favorites from home."

Rubin: "Then it is set. Next week, Asian Cook-off. The spice must flow!"

Melati: "Of course you can, we'll need a whole jury, after all." Melati nodded, using her teeth to pick clean a piece of bone.

Pietro: Woo! More and lots of free food!

Noriko: "Awesome!" Happily jabbing some vegtables with her chopsticks and munching down, she was starving!

Lorna: "What's this? Bobby and my cooking was so bad you're planning binges to recover your tastebuds?" Lorna stepped in, trying to look a bit more upbeat than she was feeling as she hung her phone up.

Melati: "More like killing their taste buds," Melati tossed in with a grin on her face. "I don't go light on the chili."

Pietro: "Lorna!" Pietro grinned at her.

Calvin: "Hello!" Calvin waved at Lorna with a turkey leg. And a big pink hand moved in front of the window too.

Wither: "It was very good, Lorna." Kevin said, and pulled his plate toward him. So it wasn't chopped up student, he could eat it again.

Lorna: "I'm glad to hear that." She put on her smile but let it slide off fairly quickly as she moved to the head of the table. "I'm afraid I have an announcement, however."

Noriko: "An annoucement?" Stopping her noming to look up.

Pietro: Pietro frowned a little, didn't look like it was going to be good news.

Wither: Kevin paused mid-bite, a shiver going through him. That did't sound good, not at all.

Rubin: Rubin suddenly got worried. Did they find his stash, he wondered. Was there going to be a urine test, he wondered some more.

Melati: "It actually isn't turkey, after all?"

Lorna: "We got a phone call earlier today. Bobby and Rogue headed on to investigate and I've just now talked with them."

Wither: "'Them'?"

Calvin: "What happened?"

Lorna: "Rachel...former student, most of you will not know her, she's been kidnapped."

Pietro: Pietro's eyebrows went up, "What? Do we know who?"

Noriko: "Why was she kidnapped? who'd do that?!" looking horrified of peopel getting randomly kidnapped.

Wither: That was it - he was in a loony bin. Where bad things happened. He was probably safer on the street. "How could she be kidnapped? I thought this was a safe place!" He was horrified at the wobble in his voice.

Calvin: "How unfortunate...Do we know who did this?" He scratched his chin and made a thoughtful pose.

Melati: "She said former student, so I assume she wasn't living on campus anymore," Melati told Wither, then looked back at their teacher. "You sure about that kidnapping theory? Maybe she just forgot how to walk home after hitting the town one night. Happened to me once - true story."

Sean: Sean had stopped his eating long enough to look up and frown, though his cheeks were still full of food.

Lorna: "No, her and Josh are off campus in the city." She explained to Wither quickly, taking a breath. "Now, I am going to say this clearly that we are not certain who did this...but we have a very good idea."

Pietro: Pietro carefully put down his fork, "Who?"

Lorna: "Some time ago on a mission Rachel had a run in with a mutant, Exodus, working for Essex. We believe for some reason Exodus has come back for her possibly working with Essex."

Sean: Tilting his head, Sean swallowed what was in his mouth.

Pietro: Pietro just stared at Lorna. Fuck that wasn't good.

Rubin: "That's it, never trust someone with names like Essex or Exodus, or any other E-X names."

Noriko: "Who are these people and why would they do that?" head tilting up the table.

Wither: "Who's Essex?" Kevin clenched his fists under the table.

Lorna: She took a deeper breath. "A few years ago Dr. Essex kidnapped students from this school for the sake of experimentation. The first rescue attempt failed and more of us were captured which was when Rachel had her run in with Exodus."

Calvin: "I think I read about this person. He seems to be a scientist, yes?"

Rubin: "Wait, shouldn't these people be in jail by now? I mean, you got a description of them, and their names. Why are they still out there kidnapping people?"

Lorna: "There is a possibility he has decided he is...interested in continuing his research with her."

Sean: "Probably not the kind of people that stay put very well."

Noriko: ".........Research?" Well this didn't sound good at all....

Lorna: "Indeed not." She nodded to Sean. "In the meantime training will be picked up. I expect to see you all in the Danger Room in order to prepare. We will also be having extra survelliance and patrols of the school at all times."

Wither: "That's horrible. Is Josh alright?"

Lorna: "Yes, he's all right."

Melati: "So this guy basically runs the whole crazy megalomaniac evil scientist program, and now abducted one of the former students?" Melati put the turkey bone down. "I assume we're going to do something about that, right?"

Pietro: Not good not good not good. Pietro put his face in his hands. "Is there any clue at all where he might have taken her?"

Wither: Even though he didn't know him, he was glad. It wasn't right to hurt people, mutant or not.

Lorna: "I'm afraid we don't have any locations yet." She admitted. "But we will be looking into any and all leads. Also, I would recommend when you go out to the city you do not go alone. We've had enough recent mishaps with his former employees of late it's not safe."

Pietro: "I'm starting to think it's safer to live in New Hampshire and commute...."

Rubin: Rubin lifted a hand, "So is this place safe?" he asked, "because I really don't want to be moving back in with my parents."

Noriko: "This is really bad, are the police looking to? do they know she's been kidnapped?" Wow really bad if that weren't aloud out alone and needed to do guard shifts.

Melati: "That's because a place like New Hampshire sounds boring," Melati commented, then nodded at Lorna. "Righto, only team-play from now, no more commando solo drinking for a while, got you."

Lorna: "We're save but we also need to be careful." Lorna was using her best serious voice for this even. "It's been reported, yes."

Wither: "Are we safe here - if this Essex person kidnapped students from the school - how easy would it be for them to come back and do it again?" He tugged at the fingers on a glove. He could defend himself...

Pietro: "Getting one person on their own when they're off their guard is completely different to attacking a whole building full of mutants expecting trouble." Pietro told Kevin.

Lorna: The next part made her want to sigh again, not wanting to go into it very badly. "There is another thing I need to ask you all to be careful of. How many of you are familar with Malice since her appearance this past month?"

Noriko: "Wait was that the woman that attacked us in the night and broke my arm for like the 3rd time this year?!"

Wither: "I don't know who that is."

Lorna: "No, not that we know of." Lorna held onto the back of the chair in front of her as she spoke. "Malice is an entity transfered between hosts via touch. She can get into anyone, take over anyone. If you see anyone acting out of sorts you get a telepath to check them out."

PsychoKez056: "Ooooo wait she was the one possesing people when we went to save the hostages yes?"

Pietro: "What if that person is a telepath?" He asked it before he could stop himself.

Wither: "Can we prevent this person from getting...into us?"

Lorna: "Yes, that's Malice, Nori. Then you get another telepath, they'll be able to pull her out as long as they know where to look. Lizzie got her out of me."

Lorna: "The only way is to be careful about who you touch, especially while fighting."

Melati: "Sounds kinky." Melati frowned. "Though, you realize that acting strangely isn't such a clear cut affair at this place."

Rubin: "So she's like a cooties mutant, no touchy. Great. Wait, is this just skin to skin, or does this include like through clothing as well?" Rubin asked.

Lorna: "Skin to skin, or whatever makes you up."

Calvin: "Well, the best solution then would be including gloves into our unifroms, yes?"

Wither: "That's scary." He wasn't leaving his room, then.

Lorna: "Unless you're going to fight in a gimp suit or wear your uniforms from ehre on in then I'd suggest still taking care."

Lorna: "But yes, all uniforms are going to be standard as far as covering from here on in, gloves included.

Sean: Nodding slowly, Sean sat up straight ", challenge map accepted, hhow to make the body condom that is our suits look cool."

PsychoKez056: "Wow full suit all the time.... am I still ok to wear my rubber gloves under my suit? just in case ?"

Melati: "Am I the only one picturing Rubin in an all-out gimp suit now," Melati asked, looking from side to side.

Jean-Paul: "No, you're not."

PsychoKez056: "A gimp suit?" Now this really was confusing.

Pietro: "I didn't need that mental image.... no offence Rubin."

Wither: "Good, it'll be normal for me."

Rubin: "I don't think there's enough latex in the world." Rubin told Melati. "Or leather... what is a gimp suit made out of?"

Rubin: "And no offense taken. I wouldn't want to see me in a mirror wearing one either. I'm pretty without it."

Melati: I'll be happy to educate you, Nori." Mel smiled, reaching for her glass.

Jean-Paul: "...I could totally rock a gimp suit but I don't particuarly like the idea of them."

Wither: "I think I'd rock one," Kevin said offhandedly.

PsychoKez056: "Errrr ok then thanks Melati." Giving her a grateful but now worried look.

Lorna: "...anyway." Lorna was certain staff shouldn't be involved in gimp suits with the students. "Are there any more questions?"

Melati: "Yes, anything we could do to help? Aside from not getting abducted or contracting telepathic cooties, that is."

Lorna: "Train, eventually we're going to be finding where Rachel is and getting her out. I want you prepared for that. There are a number of programs in the DR made from when we were training to go up against Essex the last time. I suggest you work your way thorugh that."

Calvin: Calvin was already drawing first schematics of a tinfoil-based counter-measure against being taken over. A helmet, perhaps?

PsychoKez056: "Okkkk sounds like an idea, I haven't actually trained by myself in Danger yet, so nows the time to start I guess...."

Wither: "Is there anything someone can do on the home front, if they don't want to fight out there?"

Melati: "Will do, teach." Melati briefly saluted.

Lorna: "Security here, watching the school and taking part in patrols. Also we're going to need medical back-up and possible investigation as we have to find them first before we can get her."

Rubin: Rubin pointed at Wither, "I'm with him, I'm a bit of a pacifist, plus I'm a huge target."

Jean-Paul: "I can't imagine many people mess with the giant hippie elephant, however."

Jean-Paul: "You can just make everyone love one another, right?"

Melati: "What's wrong with being a moving target then? That is kinda pacifistic, after all. And kinda useful."

PsychoKez056: "I can make people jump! hehe." Trying to lighten the scray mood.

Pietro: Pietro was going to start calling around as soon as he was home.... once he'd broken the news to Illyana.

Wither: Medical was out, but maybe watching the school? He could try, it was the least he could do - they'd given him a home, so he should help. Investigations sounded interesting - he'd liked all the crime shows on tv.

PsychoKez056: "I think I might be better on medical, I'm fast and not exactly the most... graceful when it comes to combat and being sneaky"

Rubin: "I can make two people at a time fall in love, too exhauusting doing more than that. Playing cupid can tire one out."

Wither: "Who do I talk to for watching the school?"

Lorna: "You're welcome to work in any and all capacities...trust me, none of you want me to be in charge of giving you stitches but I hope I do well enough in leading you in this time."

Lorna: "I'll take you on up to the survelliance room and get you set up if you like."

Melati: "I'm good at kicking people in the ass, and even better at getting back up after being on the receiving end of an ass kicking," Melati said. "That should be good for something."

Wither: "Okay." He really wasn't hungry any more, anyway.

Pietro: "Lorna, I'll make some calls and see what I can dig up..."

Lorna: "Right now, however, I need to make the rounds and get everyone else...Xavier figured it'd calm you lot down if he didn't just info dump that into your heads all at once. I'll come back and grab you...and I also expect to see you all in the DR later, I'll be running some of the more useful senarios to go up against these people."

Sean: Sean was taking this all in and eying he food. He continued eating, he was certainly going to need the energy.

PsychoKez056: "Kk though after dinner goes down, I'm kinda to stuffed to train right now."

Melati: "We'll be there, just don't expect much after the turkey fest." Melati reached for another chunk of meat.

Noriko: Looking alittle depressed as she stared at her food she nibbled abit more before pushing the plate away appetite gone suddenly.

Wither: Realizing he'd almost completely removed a glove, he pulled it back on. Maybe he should watch a DR session - see what he needed to look out for. This was not what he'd signed up for when he'd decided to stay.

Lorna: "And also, if you get sick on the turkey blame Bobby, not my fault at all." She broke out into a grin then, giving the students a big thumbs up and grabbing a slice of turkey, making her way away.

Pietro: "See you later, Lorna..."

Wither: "This place is scary," he said, poked at his food on his plate.

Jean-Paul: "You get used to it. At least we're not going to prison this time."

Melati: "I'd call it exciting," Mel replied.

Rubin: "Well," Rubin said when Lorna was gone, "I think I'll have seconds later on." he stood up, wiping his hands, "but for now... I need something to calm my nerves. Excuse me."

Wither: "Going to prison?" Kevin repeated. He eyed Rubin. "Can I have some?"

Jean-Paul: "Hell, might as well smoke it right here. You could even share."

Jean-Paul: "Oh yeah, that was last year. Murder suspects and looming prison sentence, fun times."

Pietro: Pietro pulled out his phone and dialled the house, "Hey, Emma... can you do me a favour and dig out dad's rollerdex? I think I might need it... I'll explain later.... Thanks. Bye..." he hung up and ran a hand through his hair after he slipped his phone back in his pocket.

Melati: "Might as well throw a batch into the fireplace to get the real thanksgiving party started."

Wither: "Sounds good to me."

Rubin: Rubin froze, "...really?" he asked, wondering if that was actually possible.

Noriko: "I could use a party, this place is only getting scarier the longer I'm here."

Wither: "Amen."

Jean-Paul: "That settles it then, lets make this a proper thanksgiving. Break out the drinks and the something to smoke for peace."

Noriko: "I have sake in my room? present from a mate, good a time as any right?"

Melati: "Finally we're getting the party started!" Melati took a good swig from her glass, then slammed it back down on the table. "All it took was someone getting abducted, but hey, most parties aren't free, eh?"

Jean-Paul: "Well, you all wait here, I'll be right back." Jean-Paul gave a salute before buzzing off on a raid, grabbing whatever there was to drink from their respective rooms, bottles appearing as he zipped off to grab more.

Sean: "Mmmmm peace pipe," Sean grinned and started digging in his pockets.

Rubin: "Well then, I'll be right back with the medicinal herbs. To help keep everyone's nerves calm of course.... nothing illegal." he added in case someone was Narc'ing about. You never know.

Wither: Kevin pursed his lips - maybe this wasn't such a good idea. "Maybe we should be clear-headed?"

Noriko: Noyoki nodded and jumping up sped off to her own room to fetch her bottle of *nerve calming stuff*.

Pietro: "I can't get drunk for very long, there'll be at least one person clear headed."

Noriko: Zooming back she ended up tripping and gambowling on the floor. "..... ow....." Sitting up she examined the bottle and jumped back to her feet. "The drinks fine!"

Wither: Kevin just shrugged. Maybe he shouldn't - because it would be the perfect time to attack. He looked out the window worriedly. Or maybe he was just paranoid.

Wither: He picked at a thread on his glove. It was time to get a new pair. Maybe he'd wait for the uniforms to come in, and just use those. Was latex synthetic or organic? "You can't get drunk for very long?"

Jean-Paul: "In any case, I know our asses are going to be kicked in training so they may as well have some relief now." Jean-Paul announced as he slid back into his seat.

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, "No, my metabolism works too fast."

Wither: "Oh."

Noriko: "Or we just get into no state to go train until tomorrow? delay the inevitable?"

Jean-Paul: "Yep, the main benefit of superspeed, supersobering." Jean-Paul drank to that. "You think she'd take that as an excuse for not coming on down?"

Noriko: "I'm really hoping so...." Giggling alittle as she sat back down.

Pietro: "Of course not."

Rubin: Rubin came back in, carrying a bag. "Party favors for those who believes in making love, not war." he said, putting it down on the table.

Noriko: "........ " Noriko swore quietly in japanese and looked at her bottle. "Hmmm."

Melati: "I may be no pacifist, but I can go with some peace pipe any day." Mel grinned and clapped her hands together.

Jean-Paul: "Hear, hear." Jean-Paul poured a drink for himself so he would have something to raise.

Wither: Kevin decided to have only one hit - and then he'd wait for Lorna to get back.

Noriko: Thinking sod it to wasting time and warming it properly she raised it with Pietro. "To school and all it's excitement."

Rubin: And to top it all of, Rubin pulled out an honest to goodness peace pipe, cheesy fake feathers with leather strings attached. "Seeing that it's thanksgiving and all..." he said, showing it before prepping it.

Pietro: Pietro joined Noriko's toast.

Jean-Paul: "...you seriously have a peace pipe...you're magical."

Melati: "I so need pictures of that evening to send home to my family," Melati remarked.

Rubin: Rubin was teh first to test out the peace pipe, sucking in the smoke and letting it seep out through his trunk. "Next?" he asked, holding it up for anyone.

Noriko: Noriko raised a hand. "Go one then lets try this getting stoned thing."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen