Uncanny Avengers

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Uncanny Avengers

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I picked it up since Remender is on the title. He won me over on Uncanny X-Force, so I thought I would give it a shot. And wow. Just wow. The first issue loosely ties all the members together, with the end panel just shocking the reader. Very old fashioned. Bold. Very dun dun DUN! Then the second issue expands on the idea of the Uncanny Avengers and brings Rogue and Scarlet Witch to an understanding.

This is a great title. Interesting line up. Writing and artwork are spot on. Only on issue two, so if you haven't read the first, there may be some issues still available at your local shop. Anyone else reading it?
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Uncanny Avengers

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I thought it was a nice start but I'm not a huge fan yet. I'm sold on a lot of hte members save Rogue.

I can't stand her.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS