New X-Men OC (please give opinion!)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
BlueBoffin
Lubber
Lubber

New X-Men OC (please give opinion!)

Post by BlueBoffin »

Name: Levi Harley
Power: Can make an extra arm grow out of her back to aid her in fighting, extremely agile.
Appearance: Has short red hair, big innocent hazel eyes, and a slim hourglass figure.
Wears: An orange turtlneck and black leggings. She has combat boots and fingerless gloves.
Personality: Loud, cocky, quick to act, but still loyal and smart.
Species: Mutant.

Whaddya think? I'm more or less proud of her. Any improvements needed? Anything I should add? And does anyone wanna RP with me? Do tell.
We create our own demons? No, the demons create us.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: New X-Men OC (please give opinion!)

Post by steyn »

Hi there,
I think that's a nice start for an OC. Have you thought about expanding a bit more into her backstory, her likes and dislike, what she would answer if she was asked certain questions and such? I think you could maybe even grab some of the questions from this thread: Link and try them out on her. You can also try making a list of 30 fun facts about her. Maybe even think about practising some art skills and try drawing her. Heck, if you want to really go all out, here's a Bio Template that you can try using.

Hope you don't mind, but I moved the thread to Fan Creations section, seeing that it is a creation of a Marvel fan that's based on the Marvel universe. The Off Topics section we tend to keep for things that aren't comic related. In fact, the idea of a thread dedicated to Original Characters is so nice that I hope other people would add theirs to this thread as well.
BlueBoffin
Lubber
Lubber

Re: New X-Men OC (please give opinion!)

Post by BlueBoffin »

Thanks! I can't wait to use the template. And it's fine that you moved it to Fan Creations.
We create our own demons? No, the demons create us.