Korean War vol. 2

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Korean War vol. 2

Post by Angelique »

A military history comic I insisted for years should be done is finally available. It was my honor to help write the stories of four veterans of the Korean War so we may remember what otherwise may truly become The Forgotten War.
sungila
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Re: Korean War vol. 2

Post by sungila »

Wow Angelique I didn't know this is what you do. I didn't know anybody was doing this sort of thing at all. I want to thank you even before reading it (and i will) because it's awesome, important and exactly the sort of creative compassionate artistic innovation that inspires people like me to work harder...work for others...and develop dreams into reality!

Congratulations for your achievement and sincerely - thank you.

Oral histories - telling stories... making those stories present, alive and reopened...so that they continue...so that wounds heal...and so scars remind us of who we are, where we're from...what we can become and what we have endured together so as not to repeat our suffering...

Truly inspiring Angelique! Awesome!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Re: Korean War vol. 2

Post by Angelique »

There are actually quite a few comic book creators who drop by and have posted here now and then. And two 'Scrawlers (PirateKurt and I) were involved in a similar project, Untold Stories from Iraq and Afghanistan.