3/30 Issue: Go Go Glitter Girls

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

3/30 Issue: Go Go Glitter Girls

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a few days before Wax On, Orgy Off.

Jean: In no way should two stoned powerful telepath/telekinetics drive - or fly - so Jean had called an Uber for her and Beth for their Girls Night Out. The capitalization was totes necessary.

Beth: Beth had added GLITTER! to her purple hair for the occasion. She was going to be finding it everywhere for forever but she didn't care because it looked awesome! She was sparkly!

Jean: Jean had been jealous of that glitter, but she was pretty sure she was wearing plenty of it now just by being jammed in the back seat of the Uber with her. They were both fluffed up and cute and smelled nice and they were about to go dance their asses off and ruin it all. Exciting!

Beth: Beth was wearing heels that made her glad she didn't drink and taking pictures for her Psylocke instagram page. Partying it up X-Men style!

Jean: After snapping a selfie of her own and sending it to Jamie, she slid when the Uber came to a fast stop. Distracted, she handled the bill and thanked the guy and bounced out of the car. Oh, he was checking out her ass! Jean gave it a shake as an extra tip.

Beth: Beth laughed at the ass shake and climbed out behind her, making sure her own ass was covered having slid all the way along the seat. Modesty! ... Ish.

Jean: Jean giggled and waited for the driver to leave, tucking her phone into her teensy purse. Only then did she look up and around at the area. Wait... was this right? "Hey... isn't it supposed to be over there?" Jean pointed across the street to a dark building.

Jean: There was a decided lack of bright lights and noise and people in a line outside trying to dodge a surly bouncer.

Beth: "I don't know, I was only half paying attention... do we need to resummon the driver-man? Or maybe a driver-man with better GPS?"

Jean: "Iunno..." Jean was on the case now, detectiving away to see WTF was up. Meaning, she went across the street and looked in the window. Then, she saw the sign on the door. "Well, fuck... when did they go out of business?"

Beth: "Booo!" Beth pouted, "What are we gonna do now?" She followed Jean across the street.

Jean: Jean was already pouting, cupping her hands to look in the windows like a sad puppy. "I see a light in the back. Huh." She moved back to the door and pulled on the handle. It swung open. Her eyes bugged and she flailed a little, looking at Beth. "OMG!"

Beth: "Check for hobos!" Beth reminded her, "I don't wanna get hobo cooties!"

Jean: Jean scanned for minds and found none in the building. "Nope... at least no live ones." She shot Beth a grin, then looked up and down the street and slipped inside.

Beth: Ewwww.... Beth wrinkled her nose and followed Jean inside, "I'm not wearing the right shoes for urban exploration!"

Jean: "Float! It hasn't been closed that long anyway! Totes not urban exploration! This just snooping!" Well, it was breaking and entering, but she told the Jamie sitting on her shoulder to shut up and let her enjoy this.

Beth: Was she too high to float in a straight line? Probably. But she was trailing glitter like a fairy! She giggled.

Jean: Jean had a lot of practice floating while high so she was an expert. Heading straight to the bar, her lower lip popped out again. "They took all the booze." She leaned over the bar. "Ooo, candy!"

Beth: Beth was distracted from shaking more glitter onto the floor. Candy? "Candy? Where?!"

Jean: The bag of jolly rancher suckers lifted itself from behind the bar and she giggled, making it orbit her head. "Guess they knew their clientele."

Beth: "Ooooooh treasure!" Beth float-weaved her way over.

Jean: Jean dropped the bag into her hand and set a little pinkish ball of light bobbing over her head instead to see what was in the bag. "Ooo, cherry!"

Beth: "Geif!" Beth made a grab for the bag.

Jean: She handed it over with a giggle as she unwrapped her own prize. Once it was popped into her mouth, she started to look around again. Some of the furniture had been moved out already, but some of it remained. She floated to one of the elevated dance floors to see if they'd removed the lights. Darn.

Beth: Candeeeeeeeeee! Beth was in her happy place. She stuffed a few different flavours in her mouth at the same time before looking for Jean.

Jean: Jean was exploring with her little floaty light. No booze was left behind, and any food would be gross, but she found a bar stool and hopped up for a spin. "Eeeeeee!"

Beth: Beth wandered over to Jean with her fruit salad of candies in her mouth, "Sooooooooo what we gonna do now?"

Jean: "Iunno, this is some bullshit." She sighed heavily and spun again, stopping facing the door to the back room. That was where that light had been coming from. Aha! She'd already forgotten. "We're gonna check it out," she said, hopping down to walk toward the door, sending her light ahead of her.

Beth: "And theeeeeeen?" Beth asked, concentrating hard for a moment to shape herself a teke light of her own... in the shape of a lantern because lantern!

Jean: "No idea." Jean was making this up as she went. It was fun! Just not the dancey type of fun she'd wanted to have tonight. She poked the door with her teke. It creaked. She jumped.

Beth: "Spooky!" Beth giggled and made obligatory ghost noises.

Jean: "But I didn't sense anything! I guess, like, maybe I don't have a built in ghost detector though. If they have consciousness you'd think we'd hear them..." Jean lost herself for a moment in stoned contemplation as she crept forward. "Oh! More candy!"

Beth: "Yay!" Beth wasn't sure if ghosts were really a thing given that she lived in a really old house and never met any but who knew? "What if ghost brains are on a different spectrum like how we can't see them?"

Jean: "Beats me." She'd never really heard or seen anything on the upper floors of Jamie's building, but it was still creepy. Jean was immediately distracted by the bags of candy, and then by all the junk in the room. Tables and booths and chairs... just thrown. "Wow..."

Beth: "I feel like they hired some really shitty contractors to clear this place out... or the bank said leave that here so we can sell it for the money you owe us..."

Jean: "If they wanna sell it they aren't being very careful with it." That was when Jean noticed the back door was propped open as well. She checked with her telepathy, then used her teke to swing the door open, stepping over the brick holding the door.

Jean: If the back room looked messy, the alley looked worse. "Maybe they just told them to burn down the building?"

Beth: "Insurance job!" WAIT. "I don't want to be burned down!"

Jean: "Well I don't mean, like, now." She didn't think. They're throwing all this stuff away! What a total waste! There was a velvet booth poking from the dumpster, and a shiny silver... "They're throwing away the stripper poles!"

Beth: "That is a tragedy!" Beth wanted to save those poles for some reason. She lowered herself to the ground and dismissed her teke lamp so she could concentrate on the contents of the dumpster.... which was now everywhere like a furniture firework frozen at the point of explosion. "Ooops....." at least she caught it before anything broke!

Jean: "Holy fucking shit, BETH!" Jean sheltered them with her own teke, then looked up at the collage of furniture. "...can you put it down, or do you want me to?"

Beth: "Uh...." She could for sure drop it... or throw it... gently was hard. "I don't know!"

Jean: "Who does?!" Jean gave Beth a panicky look. Wait. She took a deep breath, flipped her hair back, and kicked off her shoes. "I got this." She held the teke shield in place, as a precaution, and felt flames start to rise into her pink signature.

Jean: Strands of her hair licked with fire and she sorted and righted the floating bar contents. Bits of broken booze bottles, trash, and carpet wisped away as she protected the tables, chairs, and other decor.

Jean: After sorting everything in mid-air, Jean took a few steps back and directed everything into a more open portion of the alley and set it down gently, on their little furniture feets.

Jean: Once she dropped the shielding, the stripper poles tipped over and clanked into the dance cages. She winced. "Oops."

Beth: Beth giggled, "Your oops was was way less dramatic than mine."

Jean: Jean floated over to the nearest pole and lifted it with her teke. "I think it's okay... it's not like they're in fantastic shape anyway."

Beth: "We can probably fix it with teke... or you can... or we can ask Carol to like.... bend it back into shape..." Because she was taking one of those suckers home.

Jean: She looked back at Beth with a slow grin. "You gonna take one?"

Beth: "Abso-fucking-lutely! You never heard of pole fitness? Just think how upset my mother will be!" She could picture it now....

Jean: "Well, yeah, I've heard of it." Jean gave her ass a slight shake in mid-air. "They're fun to just dance with, too." She carefully set the pole down and returned to her shoes before she set herself down, too. "My apartment is too small for one..."

Beth: "Then you should install one at Jamie's place and give it to him as a surprise."

Jean: Jean would be lying if she said she hadn't been thinking about it, but at the suggestion, a slow grin crept across her face. "Heeeeell yeah."

Beth: "Let's bring all of them home and then we can see if anyone else wants one... I bet Tandy would go for it."

Jean: "We're gonna have to get sneaky." It'd be tricky since this stuff was NOT small. Jean slipped between the bars of the dance cage and shimmied to the music in her head, whipping her hair since this was apparently all the dance action they were gonna get tonight.

Beth: "Okay... you do the carrying, I'll do the mind whammying." Beth was for sure not gonna do that the other way around. It would end in a mess.

Jean: "How much do we want to take?" Jean paused her one-woman dance show to lean against the bars and look around at the poles, a couple of cages, and some potentially fun velvet furniture. Fun if it was lysoled, she supposed.

Beth: "All the poles." Beth determined, "I can't see much use for the other stuff..."

Jean: "Oh, I can..." Jean gave Beth her naughtiest of grins.
J
Beth: "..." Beth's nose wrinkled mightily, "If the words 'sex dungeon' come out of your mouth at any time I'm leaving you here."

Jean: "Jamie's building doesn't have a basement, duh." Wait. Did it? She supposed she should ask. Oh well, anyway! "You wouldn't leave me. You love me!"

Beth: "I love my sanity too!" Beth pointed out, "So I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

Jean: Jean just giggled and leaned against the bars of her cage. "Well I'm totes taking this. Where should we take it, though? Like, to get it all bent back into shape and, um, cleaned. Because ew."

Beth: "I don't know... I feel like if we're bringing them to our place of 'work'," she made the airquotes, "We should probably ask Carol if it's allowed... or at least recon to make sure there's no sneaky people with cameras to put pictures on the internet..."

Jean: "Well, we could mindwipe them..." Jean considered this. Beth's house was nice, but not big on open space other than the garage full of her pet projects. "Well, it'd kind of ruin the surprise, buuut..." She wriggled a bit and gave Jamie a mental poke.

Beth: "Yeah we could mindwipe the person but not their instagram or whatever. The internet is for life, man."

Jamie: Jamie frowned and looked up from the map he was studying as if Jean was standing in the room. Poke you, poking poker.

Jean: "True facts," she said, grinning at his response. "Jamie's home. Lemme see if I can talk him into it." You like it. You also like poking me back. Can me and Beth use the top floor for a little project? Jean did her best to sound innocent. Also, hot. Because that always worked.

Jamie: "Um." He leaned over his desk to peer at the stairs, as if he could see up three floors. Like, the top, top? That's not safe to be in yet?

Beth: "Don't give him details because he'll say no..." Beth pouted.

Jean: That's the one! Or, the third I guess, if we promise to stay out of your way? Jean added some mental sad eyes to her plea. "Please, I know better than to give details until he's in over his head." She gave Beth a grin.

Jamie: No dead bodies. Jamie pushed from his chair and started up the stairs. How long until you're here? How much space do you need? Is it going to be bad for business? My business, he made sure to clarify quickly.

Jean: "Do you think it'll be bad for his business?" Jean honestly couldn't see how, considering his neighborhood.

Beth: "We're not opening a strip club!" Beth pointed out, "We're just using his place as temporary storage..."

Jean: "Well, I'm totes keeping some of it, but for a very private club." She grinned and shimmied in place again, hanging onto the bars. Nah. The neighbors might think you're more interesting! That big room on the third floor should work. We just have to get it there. We'll leave soon.

Jamie: Big room? His eyes got a little wide and he faltered on the stairs. What is it you're bringing home, exactly?

Jean: Nothing illegal, she hedged. It wasn't stealing if it was in the dumpster, right? Right! She looked at Beth and hopped down out of the cage, although the temptation to stay in it was high.

Beth: Beth was concerned by the look, "What? Is he suspicious?" Stupid detective brain!

Jean: "He's always suspicious! It's his thing!"

Jamie: Jamie narrowed his eyes, but kept walking anyway. "Mommy's being shifty, Breathless." The dog was bouncing up the stairs a few at a time, then waiting for him to meet her, then continuing. That's a non-answer, Jeannie. That wouldn't hold up in an interrogation room.

Jean: You'll like it. I might let you interrogate me all about it later even. He hadn't said no, so Jean started to move the things they wanted to take closer together. Poles, check. That cage? Check. She'd pack bonded with it.

Jamie: Uh huh. He opened the door to the big room once he got there and Breathless came back down to meet him from where she had assumed they were still going up. "No, baby. Stay." The dog whined at him, but laid down. Jamie couldn't help but grin, "Good girl!! Stay." I'll shift stuff around, but I don't really have safe places for everything yet, so you'll have to make due.

Jamie: He shut the door after himself and stamped his foot three times. "Women," they all said and shook their heads.

Beth: "Are we good?" Beth opened up her own telepathy, the purple butterfly aura lighting up around her eyes, "You may or may not have to carry me too..."

Jean: "We're good. He's totally suspicious but he's moving stuff around for us so we love him!" Jean laughed, "I can carry you, just keep us hidden." Jean squared her shoulders and focused, the fire coming back almost instantly. Her awareness expanded and her targets started to float, shifting some of the other junk.

Jean: Then she saw something pink. "OMG! NEED!" Everything clanked back from its few inches of height and she scrambled over to the newly revealed treasure to check it out. "Look! It's pink!"

Beth: Beth flailed a little bit. "This better be worth it lady!"

Jean: "It's worth it! It's pink!" Jean ignited her teke light again to check it out, which made it look even more pink. Beautiful. "Okay, now I'm good!" From her new spot, Jean fired up again and everything started to rise. "Next stop, the ghetto!"

Beth: "Yay!" Beth decided not to ask how they were getting it into the house. Probably the window would be safest. Now. Focus. They were invisible.

Jean: And invisible they seemed to be. Jean kept an eye out for reactions as they flew across town with a menagerie of literal trash. Nada. Score! Jean spotted the building and for the moment decided the roof was the best landing spot. Empty, and since it was dark, they didn't need Beth's cloak of invisibility until they started trying to move things inside.

Jamie: Breathless started barking at the ceiling, growling on occasion, too, and Prime stuck his head out of the door. "What's wrong?" Oh. Yep. "Mommy's home, sweetie. It's just mommy. ...on the roof?!" Jean! What are you two up to?!

Jean: Everything settled onto the roof relatively smoothly, until she let go and the stripper poles clanked into the cage again. "Aw, fuck!"

Beth: "It's fine, no one heard anything!" Beth assured her.

Jean: Nothing, dad! "Except for Jamie!" Jean steadied the load and resettled it with less clanking, flopping onto her butt on her new pink velvet pouf. Come up and see, she told him with a mental grin.

Beth: Beth kept monitoring minds but as she didn't need to actively block anything, the butterfly aura dimmed a fair bit. "Jamie doesn't count."

Jamie: Come up and see, she says. Like he wasn't nervous about finding a tiger or something under mind control. Jamie sighed and went back to reabsorb the three dupes who were just finishing up making space. Coming, mother. He smirked, Not fun to hear, is it? and then mentally made a face at her.

Jean: "Jamie totally counts," she said, poking out her tongue. "He's coming up." It's great. I love it. Actually, she had no opinion on it until it reminded her they actually were supposed to be parents right now. Fucking Arcade. Her nose wrinkled.

Beth: "Shall I hide... or share my glitter?" Beth shook her head so some glitter rained onto the roof.

Jean: "Oh, we're all about the glitter, bitch!" Jean forced herself to grin.

Jamie: The sudden mood dip made him frown and he pet Breathless on the way by, taking the stairs two at a time. "Stay, girl. I'll be right back." You say one thing, but feel another.

Beth: "Glitter it is!" Beth grinned back.

Jean: Sometimes he was way too good at that. I'm fine, promise. Jean hopped up from her seat to go meet him at the access door, which looked rusted shut. Ew.

Jamie: Jamie pushed on the door, wincing as it resisted, but he got it open enough to peer out with a frown. "Hi? You guys okay up here?"

Beth: "Yeah! Is the door stuck? I can get.... no I shouldn't... Jean can help!"

Beth: Beth idly wondered how many people's brains she'd spelunked in tonight had caught a portion of her highness....

Jean: "I'll do it!" Jean used her teke while she tugged on the handle. "We're fiiiiiine. Promise!" It opened with a raspy pop and Jean lost her balance on her heels.

Jamie: Jamie tried to catch her, but failed, tripping on the threshold of the door and falling himself. Which created a dupe because he wasn't wearing his trench coat. Perfect. Probably good she wasn't caught then. Yikes.

Beth: Beth dropped her telepathy in favour of greater control and halted the falling of Jean and the Jamies. Shame she couldn't catch Jamie before the first bounce but oh well, it was the thought that counted.

Jean: Jean found herself with her ass sitting on air and she wasn't doing it. "Oh, that feels weird..." She looked over to check on her fiance...s. "You okay? Sorry!"

Jamie: Jamie was frowning as he stared at the roof, unable to move. "Yeah, we're fine. Love being stuck getting acquainted with the tiling up here." The side of the dupe's hand was touching his where he had spawned from when Prime had bit the dust. Could he be reabsorbed when stuck? Should he try? Probably not. "Anytime now."

Beth: Beth needed to be veeeeery careful. This would be so much easier if she wasn't high. She concentrated on righting the Jamies one at a time without breaking anything. She really should practice more. A lot more. "Patience is a virtue..."

Jamie: By the time Beth could see Jamie's face, he was glaring at her. "Lemme go, woman."

Beth: "You're welcome," Beth set him and his spare Jamie on their feet and let them go. Honestly they should be grateful she did that without blowing a hole in something but she wasn't going to push her luck by pointing that out. Now Jean... she could catch herself right?

Jamie: Jamie reabsorbed his dupe as soon as he was free, then brushed the roof dirt from his palms and knees. Fucking slow high-induced reaction times.

Jean: Jean could catch herself, but still yelped a little when Beth let her go. She flailed only a little on the uneven roof before she righted herself. "Hiiiii."

Jamie: "Hi," he repeated. "Whatcha doin', crazy pants?"

Beth: Phew. That was hard. How did people do that?

Jean: "We went dumpster diving!" Jean floated to him and flung her arms around his neck.

Jamie: Jamie caught her carefully, making sure her arms didn't hit him too hard. "Um. That's a new dance I don't know about or you're being serious."

Beth: "We got distracted..." Beth decided to also hug Jamie to assist in sharing the glitter in her hair around.

Jean: "The Pump House closed! Such bullshit!" Jean realized he was trying to minimize her contact with him and she internally facepalmed. "So we partied in their dumpster!"

Jamie: Shit. Shitshitshit. Jamie tried to catch Beth, too, and was starting to panic. "Uh huh. That's... nice." He extracted himself from both of them and retreated to the door. "Um. Stay here. I wanna hear all about this dumpster diving that I never thought I'd hear Jean admit to doing. ...in a sec."

Beth: Beth blinked in confusion at Jean, "What did I do?"

Jean: Babe... you're fine. We're fine... Jean sighed, watching him vanish inside and trying to soothe his panic. "It's not you. He's twitchy."

Jamie: He wasn't fine. They almost weren't fine. He would be fine in two minutes, though. Where did... Oh right. Downstairs. Jamie groaned and pinched his brow. All the way down. He was going to get his exercise in today. Silver lining? ...no. Coat retrieved and thrown on, he started making his way back up to the roof. All seventy-two stairs up.

Beth: "Well... shall we start getting this stuff inside so he doesn't have to come all the way back up here?"

Jean: Jean could feel him still panicking all the way down the stairs and then the frustration coming back up. "Yeah," she sighed, floating over to the poles to gather them. They would be the easiest and could probably go down the stairs.

Jamie: Jamie made it back to Breathless and she decided to disobey his previous command of 'stay,' trotting along behind him. Whatever. "Don't fall off the roof. It's not puppy proofed."

Beth: Beth picked up the pink monstrosity because it was low effort maneuvering and headed off the side of the roof with it to hover at the window and wait for Jean or Jamie to let her in.

Jean: Jean started down the stairs with the metal poles wavering in her grasp, even with the help of teke. Babe, I'm bringing it down, so stay put. I dun wanna impale you or baby girl.

Jamie: Jamie froze on the landing, hearing Jean in his head as he saw what she would likely impale them with. "Uh. A little late, Jeannie. Here," he stepped up next to her to take them from her. "….babe. What are these?"

Jean: "Shit! Sorry!" Jean helped him with them and then gave him a bright grin. "Stripper poles! For free!" She nearly bounced with excitement, and then the dog decided to bounce too.

Jamie: "Str- What?!" Jamie nearly dropped them. They were likely covered in all sorts of disgusting diseases. "Babe! That's... What?!"

Beth: Beth was now level with the window and a light but persistent tapping could be heard from it.

Jean: "Well they're not actual stripper poles because it's a dance club and not a strip club, but they're dance poles! Don't dent them worse than they are!"

Jamie: Jamie fumbled them, but kept his hold, giving Jean a skeptical look as he continued down the stairs. "Breathless, go bark at the bird. Make it stop hitting the window. Dumb thing."

Jean: "That's Beth, not a bird. There are no night woodpeckers." Jean went ahead of him and kicked off her shoes, scooping them up with her teke and skipping down the stairs with Breathless to open the window for Beth.

Jamie: Oh. That would make a bit more sense than a bird trying to get in at this time of night. Jamie adjusted his hold on the STD sticks and made his way to the room on the third floor. "Where to, ladies?"

Beth: "What took you so long?!" Beth shoved the pink thing through the window then floated in after it, setting it down with a thump. Now she needed a lie down.

Jean: "Explaining there were no real strippers harmed in the taking of these poles!" Jean was still grinning and she gave the pink pouf a pet.

Beth: Beth plonked her butt on the floor, "It was so hard not to crush that thing!"

Jamie: "You did check the giant, plush, pink stool for bed bugs, right? Before dragging it home? If we get bed bugs, I'll have to start all over on so much stuff."

Jean: "Totally!" Well, not really, but the pressure of her teke on it would have killed them anyway, so hey! "I'm like, a mutant autoclave."

Jamie: "Uh huh. STD sticks, bed bug buttholder. What other 'fun' things did you two dig up?"

Beth: "Not it," Beth was not risking grabbing the cage. She would 100% crush that shit.

Jean: "Well we didn't take any of the booths, even though some of them were totes velvet and not even stained..."

Jamie: "Jeeeaaaaan..." Nasty. Nasty, nasty, nasty. "You two are trouble. And not in the fun way, most of the time."

Beth: "You love our brand of free entertainment! Don't liiiiie!" She grinned at him.

Jamie: "I dunnooooooo... It's dangerous with you two."

Jean: "I'll go get the thing I wanted. Just... stay here and help me get it in the window?" After a moment's thought, she giggled at Beth. "And reactivate operation mindwipe on anybody watching outside, k?" She zipped to the window.

Jamie: "Outside," he made sure to repeat to Beth. "Not me. I don't count. Neither do the pets."

Beth: Beth nodded, her butterfly aura lighting up again, "This is much easier when I'm not also floating."

Jean: Jean picked up the dance cage, then decided she'd float inside it for some added fun. She lit up the phoenix - not to blinding proportions, but enough of a pink and orange flame to cast fun shadows on the roof. She lowered into view, arms and wings extended. "I'mma birb!"

Jamie: Jamie winced at the sight of his fiancee on fire, trying to remind himself that it was her fire and that she was fine.

Beth: That made Beth laugh, "Get in here, you lunatic."

Jean: Jean laughed, but she saw Jamie's expression and sensed the blip in his mood and gave him a mental caress. She cut the flames and aimed for the window. "Okay, the windows are big, but this is awkward as fuck!"

Jamie: Jamie jogged over and took the end of the ...cage?!... and helped guide it through. "Um. Cage, Jeannie? Really?"

Jean: "It's a dance cage! And if the wiring is okay the bottom lights up!"

Jamie: "Girls are weird. It's a cage..." The light up bit was pretty cool, though. Yeah, okay.

Beth: "We're gonna see if we can bring some poles to work so we can do pole fitness classes! You should try it!" Beth suggested with another bright grin at Jamie.

Jean: "It's a cage you can dance in! And It's even got that little fancy part at the top! I have my own bird cage!"

Jamie: Jamie's eyes shifted from one girl to the other and back again, frowning suspiciously. "Me? On a pole? I prefer to watch, not partake."

Beth: "Well you are missing out. It's great strength training!" Beth whipped out her phone to show him videos.

Jamie: "I'm not an X-Man, Beth." Although, that was a very interesting thing she was doing in the video. His head tilted to the side appreciatively.

Jean: Jean went to sit on the pink pouf, slinking onto the seat and crossing her legs to show them to advantage. I'd prefer you to watch and then partake...

Beth: "You don't think you might want some strength training for being a detective?"

Jamie: The message in his head made his eyes shift to his fiancee and a slow grin spread across his face as he took her in. I'd much rather par-TAKE you to the other room.

Jamie: Detective. Huh? Oh! "I do strength training, Beth. But I don't need the same kind as you two."

Beth: "Pfft." Beth waved it off, "A bit of gymnastics never did anyone any harm."

Jean: Jean gave him a pleased grin. That is the idea. She was really enjoying watching Beth torture him though. And she'd pay good money to watch him try it.

Jamie: "You think I can't do gymnastics? Just because I don't have the same flexibility as chicks, doesn't mean I can't do a horse pommel." He winked at Jeannie, "Now?"

Beth: "I'm saying flexibility is helpful and pole fitness is a full body work out. You should be more open minded."

Jamie: "Anatomy, Beth. Men aren't built to be as flexible as women. Simple facts."

Beth: "You are totally missing the point... are you doing it on purpose?" She narrowed her eyes in suspicion, the purple aura flaring up around her eyes. She could totes check.

Jean: "Beth! Don't scramble my fiance's brains!" Jean had been enjoying the show, and imagining a few of those flexibility exercises, until she felt Beth warming up to whammy.

Beth: "I'm not gonna scramble anything! Telepathy is easy!"

Jamie: Jamie narrowed his eyes at Beth. "You invade my brain without my permission, you're out of my house. For good."

Beth: Beth pouted, "Jeeeeeeean your fiance is boooooooring."

Jean: She hopped up from her perch and went to Jamie, sliding her arms around his waist. "Nuhuh, he's not boring. The inside of his head is like a hall of mirrors. Funhouse mirrors!" She realized what she said and winced. "The good kind..."

Jamie: Jamie winced, too. "I don't think any of them are good anymore." He wrapped an arm around Jean, still looking at Beth. "I'm plenty of fun. I just think you should respect the fact that diving into somebody's brain without permission is kind of a mental rape." He gave her a winning smile.

Beth: "And you should accept that pole fitness is not just for girls!"

Jamie: "Never said it was. Just that men's anatomy isn't built for it. I'm sure there are some dudes who would excel at it. I'm not one of them."

Jean: "I think you just wanna see Jamie demonstrate his flexibility for you instead of me," she grinned.

Jamie: Both of Jamie's brows rose and he looked down at Jean, still tucked neatly under his arm. "Oh, she just wants to see me strip? That's fair. Who wouldn't?"

Beth: "I'm just trying to broaden his horizons... I bet you have a dupe in there somewhere that'd enjoy it." Her nose wrinkled, "Also, ew."

Jean: "Totally not ew, I assure you." Jean leaned her head against him.

Jamie: Jamie grinned and looked back up at Beth. "Wanna see?"

Beth: Beth's nose wrinkled mightily, "Nooooooooo! Jeeeeeeeean today was supposed to be fun and now it's nooooooot!"

Jean: "I'm sorry," she giggled. "We could go find another dance club?" Although she was leaning against Jamie now and she was totally thinking of all the possibilities of her and him and that pink pouf.

Jamie: "Beth doesn't like buff dudes, does she?" he asked Jean, still grinning from ear to ear.

Beth: "Beth doesn't like to think about her best friend's fiance with no clothes on!"

Jamie: "So then I don't disgust you. You're just pretending to be disgusted because of the chick code. I can respect that."

Beth: Noooo it somehow got worse. "Jeeeeeeean make it stoooooop!"

Jean: She looked up at Jamie, fighting a smile. "Don't torture my bff, babe. I did promise her a girls' night out and all the glitter we could spread."

Jamie: "Alright, alright." He leaned down and gave Jean a thorough kiss. "Have fun. I'll be downstairs working."
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Re: 3/30 Instance: Go Go Glitter Girls

Post by Esynthia »

IT'S NOT SANITARY :yech