Avengers VS X-Men (AvX 2012)

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Avengers VS X-Men (AvX 2012)

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I've said it before, so I'll say it again anyways.

Bendis is always the only one thinking 2 steps ahead, and everyone else is only looking to the end of an arc.

Maybe Hickman, but even then I don't think he would be the guy to be asking "What about Xavier?" during all of this. It makes sense Bendis was the only one to really ask that.

I'm glad he's taking over the X-Books. I'm intrigued to see what he brings out of those characters. I hope he lands Darkholme.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Why has no one posted about AvX #12?

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Scarlet Witch and Hope speak the Pheonix Force out of existence! One of the most powerful beings/entities of all poofed away! How do you think this will effect the Marvel Universe? Will Cyclops ever be himself again? How will Xavier's death change the mutant community?
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

-__________________-

Because I hadn't read it.

LOL, but I was going to get it this week and do so.
Sundown
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Sundown »

Ult_Sm86 wrote: I'm glad he's taking over the X-Books. I'm intrigued to see what he brings out of those characters. I hope he lands Darkholme.
That would be on my wish list as well
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Check out my latest post in the Uncanny X-Force thread. It pertains to AvX and I want to know what y'all think.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!