Card To Alan

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Card To Alan

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by KF
Alrighty, the card is here:

http://www.geocities.com/kfelidae/Alan.html

Post anything you want me to add.

And, I hope we can send the card out before Janruary - hopefully while Alan's still filming. (yes/no?) =)

-KF
very cool KF.. if you like, i can set up a similar page here at Nightscrawlers, i was going to make a guestbook people could sign, i was jsut looking for a suitable template. or even a special forum/thread. but in cany case, the only thing i would add is a link to here! :p
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

If anyone's got anything more to add, put it here. =D

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Card To Alan

Post by Nandireya »

I've got something to add...but I'm still working on it...when's the deadline? Their hoping to finish filming by November.
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I shall contribute a nude pic. Maybe he'll see it and fall in love and we can live happily ever after and have lots of little blue babies.

*snap*

Whoa, reality hits ya pretty damn hard, don't it!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

:laugh:

Please, no nude pics - minors here, y'know. ;D

-KF
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by kurtlover »

LOL well i don't think Alan mind about the nudity, because of his own appeareances nekkid ;)
hey when you're gonna send it to see if i can give to you something also, (not nekkid don't worry)
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by Nandireya »

Okay...here's my bit...

Is okay?

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by kurtlover »

is cute! i love it Nadi: :love:
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

I shall update the site...

-KF
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Card To Alan

Post by kay »

Um, I would also like to contrabute...I made it shortly after reading this thread...

Hope it's ok...
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Card To Alan

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

Ooh! Kay that's gorgeous.... I like the use of Kia's art in there... very nice... :D
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by Nandireya »

Can't you just imagine Alan getting this thing and thinking:

"What a bunch of wee daft buggers..."

jozzig
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Card To Alan

Post by jozzig »

Oh, I've got an idea for a drawing already. I say we make this a tradition and send him a card on his birthdays, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, etc. ;D Make sure he knows he's loved.
" I don't usually do requests, unless asked to " ~ Victor Borge
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Card To Alan

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ok here's mine :

Hey ALAN!
I'd like to thank you deeply for taking on a role that you may or may not've known was worshiped by a group of random obsessed people from around the globe. Well, you did it, and i can't wait to see it. Thanks again and if you ever need any help, just come here, I am telling you, we are the masters of all blue elf knowledge. (Ok, so I'm not a master I'm an apprentice.) But either way, you will enjoy it here now that you know the character.
Nightcrawler is a character to be taken wiht all seriousness, and I believe you and Brian Singer did so. Please feel free to drop by anytime!
Your new fan Scout. (A.k.a. bamfman86)
p.s. -you know Nightcrawler's creator is here, he can always give you tips.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by jozzig
Oh, I've got an idea for a drawing already. I say we make this a tradition and send him a card on his birthdays, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, etc. ;D Make sure he knows he's loved.
Either that...of he'll send us all some nice, cheery restraining orders :smirk:

KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

I'll try to update it tommorrow. I've been REALLY busy lately, so I'll try to set aside some free time. =)

-KF
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

It's been updated - I'll wait for a few more, then go ahead and send, so send any in that you want up!

-KF
nightcrawler5552002
Lubber
Lubber

Card To Alan

Post by nightcrawler5552002 »

Here's my bit, if you're still adding entries into it. :)

Hey, Alan!
Just wanted to let you know how absolutely very cool it is that you took on the role of Nightcrawler! (please excuse the horrid grammar and/or spelling I use on the computer.) You have no idea how excited we 'Crawler freaks are, waiting for the movie to come out, and how much we appreciate you bringing our favorite character to life. You could almost say it's a dream come true. Albiet, we have some weird dreams you might say, but for some of us it is a dream come true. When I first heard that Nightcrawler was going to be in the second movie, I was excited and at the same time a bit weary, because I wasn't sure if he was going to be done right. But I can assure you that the more I hear and the more I see of what you and the other people are doing to put him in the movie, the more excited I am. It's gotten to the point that any time I see a pic of you as Nightcrawler, what few ones we have at this point, my whole family knows about it because I get really excited and do this whole...squeeling, freaking out thing that I have a bad habit of doing. And yes...I know...I'm scary, aren't I? I'm extremely excited and can't wait until May, when I'll finally get to see the movie, and for the record, my sister is to. She's just as bad as I am, if not worse in some aspects, and if I find a picture or hear something about how things are going for the movie and I don't tell her what it is, there are times when she'll get mad and start throttling me, even if it is only in playfullness. You can imagine what it's like for our poor Mom.
And so I'd like to thank you VERY VERY much, from us at the Nightscrawlers board, and from me and my little Sister, and from ALL Nightcrawler groupies everywhere, for the trouble and hard work and early mornings and late nights and tons of hours you've put into doing this character. Just having to be covered in blue stuff would be too much for me. Let alone the hands...the tail...the feet...teeth...ears...eyes...and then the physical exertions you have to do to portray our favorite Swashbuckling, Acrobatic, Charismatic Blue Fuzzy Elf. Man, you've got your work cut out for you. Great job, and we're really looking forward to seeing you on the big screen. You could even say we're a bit proud of you. :) You've sort of been officially inducted into our group of groupies without even knowing it, which could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. lol.
Well, Laters, Dude, and good luck on the make-up and everything else you'll have to be putting up with and have been putting up with for a while now.
From all us Groooovy 'Crawler Groupies, (hey, I coined a new phrase? Yay me. *waves little flag.*) Melassa, aka, Fanatical Chick, aka Nightcrawler5552002. :)
PS: Don't let us scare you...we don't bite and very rarely bark, and our fangs are just for show. :D Peace, Dude!

Man...that was long...o.o...lol...oh well...just put my icon beside it or whatever. heh. I dun' care. :) I would give you a link to some of my Kurt pics to put up there, but they don't really have anything to do wif AC as NC. heh. they're just random fan-arts of one form or another. lol.
:love: Lady Bamf: Whoop- -WOW! What's HE?!
:ooh: Kurt: ~uh-oh...~
:love: Lady Bamf 2: HUBBA-HUBBA!
:love: Lady Bamf 3: Wotta HUNK! Hey, Girls! Look!
:( Kurt: ~I don't BELIEVE it! The GIRLS are as bad as the GUYS!~
:naughty: Lady Bamf 1: How 'bout a KISS, tall dark and bamfsome?
:yell: Lady Bamf 2: Hey, I saw him first!
:bawl: Kurt: GET AWAY FROM ME!!
:content: Lady Bamf 3: *sigh* He's so FORCEFUL!

:LOL: :smirk:
-Nightcrawler 1 issue 4
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

Alright, after this one, I'll send it - the whole thing should be sent out either sometime tonight or tommorrow.

Thanks, everyone!

-KF
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by Erynne »

Do you actually think he'll read it though? I guess it'd be worth a shot to send...:bamf:
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Card To Alan

Post by Bamfette »

waitwaitwait!!!! i haven't done one yet :( i want to, but need to make some time, can't you put it offa nother week or so?

and i request again LINK TO THE SITE! he has no idea what the hell 'Nightscrawlers' is
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Card To Alan

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Erynne
Do you actually think he'll read it though? I guess it'd be worth a shot to send...:bamf:
Alan himself might not, but I'm sure his webmaster will...might be so impressed or amused that it'll get passed on...

nightcrawler5552002
Lubber
Lubber

Card To Alan

Post by nightcrawler5552002 »

lol. I can just see it: Alan getting this passed on to him. webmaster: Man, Alan, lookit this bunch of weirdos... Alan: reads...blinks..."The Hell is "Nightscrawlers?" And how can we get restraining orders on them? Especially...that...really long winded one...just the fact that she wrote that much for this thing is scary enough as it is..." blink blink...
:love: Lady Bamf: Whoop- -WOW! What's HE?!
:ooh: Kurt: ~uh-oh...~
:love: Lady Bamf 2: HUBBA-HUBBA!
:love: Lady Bamf 3: Wotta HUNK! Hey, Girls! Look!
:( Kurt: ~I don't BELIEVE it! The GIRLS are as bad as the GUYS!~
:naughty: Lady Bamf 1: How 'bout a KISS, tall dark and bamfsome?
:yell: Lady Bamf 2: Hey, I saw him first!
:bawl: Kurt: GET AWAY FROM ME!!
:content: Lady Bamf 3: *sigh* He's so FORCEFUL!

:LOL: :smirk:
-Nightcrawler 1 issue 4
Fuzzy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Hopefully there's still time...

Post by Fuzzy »

Dear Mr. Cumming;

First, my sincerest congratulations on earning the part that was really meant for me. ;) I have been a fan of Nightcrawler for ten years or so, and an actor for over five. Obviously, it's a dream of mine to be in an X-men movie, but alas, life is what it is. When I found out Nightcrawler would be in the movie, I was elated, but undestandably concerned about casting. When I found out who was to do it, however, I was reassured. I have complete faith in you, and I can't wait to see you in action.

Thanks a lot,

Fuzzy
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Card To Alan

Post by KF »

Well, you all are lucky that I really haven't had time to update anything, or it would have been sent already. :wink: :D

Well, another week - till the 15th.

And YES, it will have a link back to Nightscrawlers. =)

-KF