Summer 2007: Shiro

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Post your summer fun here!!

[Edited on 21/2/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Well, I am not good with writing fics and stuff. So im just going to put all the blogs and stuff in here.
---

Shiro is going to use all of his summer time training in Northern Japan. Mostly he is training martial arts and swordmanship.

Waking every morning at 6:00am and starting training is what he will be doing.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Decisions decisions
---

I have decided to spend all my spare time pumping iron and doing trainings. For that reason I will travel to Northern Japan where my fathers friend has a dojo.
I will train to use sword, my hands and my legs. That is my final decision, I will be taking my laptop with me so I can check stuff out.

When you read this, Im on my way there.

~Yoshida
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Hot girls pm Shiro all the time so i decided to post this one.
Cause its obviously the longest one.

Message Fun:
---------

Subject: Hello!
Just wanted to ask what happend to your left eye. Please, don't get me wrong. I don't want to be impolite. And excuse me, if I made any mistakes. My English is not very good. I come from Germany.

Greetings
Pixy

--

Date: Dec 20 2006 06:29

Well, its pretty complicated, but back here in US people get violent. Basically I got in to a fight and my eye was cutted with a broken bottle. But you should have seen the other guys. :P
There is nothing wrong in asking.
And my English isnt that good either, Im originally from Tokyo. Im just studying here.

Greetings
Shiro

--

Subject: RE: RE: Hello!

Oh! These people must have been very mean! How could they... I'M SO ANGRY!!!!
If I hear things like this... *grrrr*
That is really hard. Travel to the US to study there and then get the eye cutted... horrible...

I know some Americans. They are very nice. But they told me, that many of their landsman are pretty silly and many of them don't think much. Also, when I see monologues of President Bush, I could throw the TV out of the window. It's horrible how he talkes about some things.

The Americans I know also told me that in America it is not common to talk about politics. So excuse me, if I said something wrong.

Greetings
The Stupid_Pink_Pixy!

--

Date: Dec 20 2006 07:44

Well I saw it coming. If it wasnt for my friends I wouldnt be probably writing this now though, but we had a little gang fight, both sides were provoked. Three of us got hospitalized: Me, a brittish girl and this American guy.

I dont really talk about politics either as I do not give a shit about the President.
Not from here, not my problem.

So, how is Germany?
I heard the German goverment is considering jail time for gamers. Thats what I call fucked up.
Sorry for my bad language.

~Shiro

--

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hello!
I don't like the German government either! I think politics is a big theatre all over the world.

If you mean people who download music and movies and so on, then you are right... It's a big shi***

So it was more or less an accident. The thing with your eye? That's also bad. I'm sorry. But I like the way you talk so open about it!

Germany is nice. The beer is very good here! Best beer all over the world. We have many old and beautyfull buildings and the people in the student-citys are funny and open minded. But it has it's good and bad things, like every coutry.

Don't worry... your language isn't bad at all!

Greetings
Pixy
--

Date: Dec 21 2006 22:56

No, I actually meant the whole "Kill a game character, pay fines or go to jail" policy.

The eye thing, It wasnt an accident.
But I broke a few bones of his.

Too bad I do not drink. Japanese beer compared to German is totally shit.

~Yoshida

--

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hello!
I dont't drink much myself, too. I drink alcohol but not so much that I get drunken. I was never drunken in my whole life.

I don't know nothing about the rumour that gamers will have to go to jail!!! But I'm no gamer. But I don't think that this is true.

Are you dangerous??? I mean, are you one of this guys, you better don't meet if you are alone at night??? You don't seem like this to me!!!!

I like Japanese plum wine and (non-alcoholic) Calpis!

See/read you
Pixy!
--

Date: Dec 22 2006 00:40

I stopped drinking and smoking few months ago when i started training. After I lost the right eye.

What dangerous? Only when threaten. If you are a hoodlum its better you dont meet me on the street at night.

~Yoshida
--

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hello!

that is good. Well I try to stop smoking scince long time. But it's very difficult. I need a good cause to stop it. My health isn't enough. Don't know what would help me. But I don't smoke much also. Maybe 4-5 cigaretts a day (at weekend, when I go out with friends, I smoke more).

So you are the type who would protect someone against a hoodlum? That's good!

~ Sabrina
--
(She is already using her real name :naughty)
--

Date: Dec 22 2006 01:00

Yeah well, we have this little "gang thing" like the Brooklyn Saints or whatever they are. They are basically an organization full of martial art guys who stop muggers and such. Thats what we decided to do after the last situtation I had. So everytime I visit home I go to Mt. Funagata, my fathers friend has a dojo there.

--

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hello!
Wow! Japanese families who run a dojo are eminently respectable, am I right? I just heard this.

To me, this sounds like a story of one of the old matial art movies. Pretty cool!

You know how to use Katakana? Wow! I love this swords but I'm afraid of it. Some of my friends make swordplay with medieval European swords. I just do achery. But not like the Japanese achery. I use the west english short arch (don't know how to translate this kind of arch. Don't know it's English name).
--

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hello!

Katakana is syllabary. :P

I have been trained for ten years now how to use Katana. I have a sword which I carry around these days, strangely swords are not allowed in US but guns are.

Do you mean a short bow?

~Yoshida

--

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hello!
Body: Oh my godess! How horrible embarrassing to mistake Katana for Katakana. Please excuse me! O_O

There are many stange laws in America! Especially in acquisition with weapons. I don't like the weapon law. Everyone can have a gun. That's pretty dangerous. And so many children are so curious about the the gun's of their parents and try to use them....

Yes! I mean a short bow!

~ Sabrina

--

[Muokattu 22/12/0606 Lähettäjä: Crocodile Hunter]