9/30 Game: Trouble

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Summers] Scott leaned over to Japh. “Hey, are you feeling any better? How’re the burns?”

[Victor] Vic yawned, head propped up by a hand as he stared into space. Mebbe he should really start on the sleep thing......it felt like he hadn't slept in weeks.

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, so we've gotten to the point in European history where it's just before World War II," Kurt said, pacing around in front of the blackboard.

[Angelina] Angel sat up to look over at Scott and Japh. She knew something had happened with them the other night.

[LongShot] Slouching in his seat John sighed.World War II. This would probably mean alot of notes.

[Rahne] Rahne shook out her hand and looked down at the pages she'd covered in notes, damn, all that writing so fast made her hand hurt.

[Japheth] Japh sighed a little, "The burns are okay, Scott. Annie said it was just first degree, but it'll be sensitive for a while."

[Fr.Wagner] "And, of course we all know what was going on at this point. Who was rising to power?" Kurt gestured out into the room for anyone to answer.

[Summers] “Thank god – it could have been really bad.”

[Rahne] Rahne's hand shot up. "Oh! Oh! Father!"

[Angelina] She listened to Japh sigh. Burns? She looked up at the chalkboard. Oh, right, Wagner. Class. Um.....

[LongShot] John blinked. He should probably know this but his mind was drawing a blank.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "Just shout it out, you don't have to raise your hand," he said.

[Rahne] "Tha Nazi party?"

[Angelina] Um, Hitler, right? Hitler or that other guy.... Ford? Nooo.

[LongShot] John smiled. He still couldn't get over the informal teaching at this place. When he was being homeschooled he had had to raise his hand for any answer.

[Summers] Scott wracked his brains – Megan wasn’t into modern history

[Fr.Wagner] "Right. Hitler and the Nazi Party. And so, of course like all Germans I find this aspect of our country's history very embarrassing. So, I'm going to ask you - how did it happen?"

[Victor] Vic sighed and put his head on the desk. His head hurt.

[Rahne] "Tha Nazi's appealed ta tha German people's... err... rage at tha terms o' tha treaty o' Versallies..."

[Rahne] "An' worl' events played in their fav'er, such as tha Wall Stree' Crash."

[Summers] He stared at Rahne, impressed. “Wow.”

[Fr.Wagner] "Very good Rahne. That's the text book answer. But, instead let's think about how people must have felt, in order to allow that to happen. How could a man who would later commit such terrible atrocities, rise to power? And have allies?"

[LongShot] John grabbed a notebook and pen out of his bag and started to scribble down notes

[Summers] "Persuasive and charismatic kind of guy?" Scott offered.

[Angelina] Well, duh, because people were morons. She couldn't say that though. Could she? Hey, maybe that WAS the right answer!

[Rahne] "He... err...." Rahne blinked and screwed up her nose in thought.

[Fr.Wagner] "Put the notes away for a few minutes. What would it take for you to to put a man like that in power? What would push you that far?"

[LongShot] "I don't know for sure but I'm guessing that he was filthy rich." John said thinking of how everyone thought his own filthy rich parents where good people.

[Victor] "Because he bribed ev'ryone?" Vic muttered, not really paying attention. He wasn't taking notes anyway. He wanted a drink.

[Angelina] "Desperation." She said, quietly.

[Summers] "Fear?"

[Rahne] "He... tol' them wha' tha' wanted ta hear?" Rahne asked out loud.

[LongShot] John blinked. A teacher teling them not to take notes. this was so weird....

[Fr.Wagner] "So on one hand, he must of been the kind of person who was convincing. Maybe he had money, he said the right things..."

[Japheth] "Didn't Hitler have this mentor that taught him to use propaganda?"

[LongShot] "He probably promised them money and easy work." John added.

[Victor] God. Who cared? Vic yawned again, propping himself up too stare at Wagner again. Everyone in this class had an education. He felt out of place, here.

[Fr.Wagner] "But yeah... Angel and Scott you're talking about different tactics. Using people's desperation and fear to build his empire. Does anyone know what was going on in Germany at the time? Just before the rise of the Nazi party?"

[Rahne] "Tha depression wasnae it?"

[LongShot] John tried to think back to what his teachers had taught him...um...

[Rahne] "German money 'came worthless didnae it? 'Conomy crashed."

[Victor] Why'm I even here? Vic wondered. Why ain't I skippin' this shit an' smokin'? Oh yeah. No one t' smoke with. Vic slumped. Nothin' ta drink, either. Ouch.

[Fr.Wagner] "Actually - it was inflation. Just like we have in this country right now. The Deutchmark did become worthless. And then all they needed was a scapegoat."

[Rahne] "An' tha blamed tha Weimar 'public!" Rahne beamed.

[Fr.Wagner] "Excellent. You actually did the reading it sounds like," Kurt said. "So, does that sound like anything familiar? Do you think we could have another Holocaust - if the right, or I suppose wrong, person said the things people wanted to hear?"

[Dr.McCoy] Hank composed himself for a moment outside the door of the classroom. Stars and garters....how did you tell someone something like this....

[Rahne] Rahne shook her head "Nae sir! People'd learn wouldnae they?"

[Victor] "Hah." Vic snorted. "People're stupid."

[LongShot] John blinked, "Crap! I never thought of it like that before. If enough rich people gang up their could be a mutant holocost!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Or what about the other way around?" Kurt asked.

[Dr.McCoy] He knocked once and opened the door, sparing a moment to smile at the students. "Good day, everyone." He looked at Kurt and his expression saddened slightly. "Kurt, may

[Dr.McCoy] "Kurt, may I speak to you for a moment. Outside?"

[LongShot] John blinked. "Never thought of it that way either...For know they outnumber us bigtime though don't they?"

[Victor] "Dude." Vic said tiredly. "Don' this shit soun' familiar? The whole Jono shit?" Was John there? He couldn't remember.

[Fr.Wagner] "That's another important question isn't it? Why did the Jews let it happen? Why did other countries watching allow it to happen?"

[LongShot] John blinked. "Jono? What's that?'

[Victor] Vic tried to remember the last time he'd had a drink. Damn. New Orleans.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned and saw Hank at his door. He actually had everybody engaged and everything.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt scratched his head. "Of course, Dr. McCoy. One moment."

[Victor] "That guy who Remy took us too meet. Th' dude with no chest, jus' fire." Vic shuddered. That had been creepy......especilly coz he'd nearly been convinced too join him.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned back to the class. "Okay, think about this one then. Which way it might go. Where you might stand. And I'll be right back." Kurt said.

[Fr.Wagner] He followed Hank out into the hall.

[Japheth] Japh to John, "Jono was this Leader of this band of obvious mutants. We went to one of his rallies. Guy is creepy as hell."

[LongShot] "It's the 'Every man for himself mentality' If it doesn't directly effect us we might as well ignore it is happening." John said shaking his head

[Rahne] Rahne scoffed and turned to Vic. "As if peop-..." she trailed off. "Ye 'kay man?"

[Summers] "I agree - that's why I was so on edge - it was eerily similar to the those old movies of Hitler giving his speeches."

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne and grinned. It felt a little fake. "Yeah.....not sleepin' good."

[Angelina] Angel nodded in agreement with Scott, rubbing her arms slightly.

[LongShot] John blinked. "I must have been really drunk when that happened I didn't even realize you guys were gone."

[Victor] Which side would he be on? Vic didn't really care. As long as he was left the hell alone.....

[LongShot] John blinked. What side would he be on?

[Rahne] Rahne frowned slightly and turned back to the class "Well... if it e'er came ta it... i'll be on tha side o' tha people who're standin' 'hind tha mob lookin' scared.

[nakedremy] ((you can all see wagner and McCoy talking through the window in the door of the classroom))

[Rahne] "'Cos... s'meone needs ta be lookin' after them man..."

[Summers] Scott wondered. What side? What kind of question is that? I'd be on the side protecting innocent people from being hurt.

[Victor] Vic laid his head on the table. Maybe he should just go back too his room....? The voices were starting to REALLY get on his nerves.

[Rahne] Rahne peered through the window in the door, what were they doing?

[Summers] "I don't which side I'd be on. It all depends on who strikes first, I think."

[LongShot] Fideling with his gloves John bit his lip he had no side which he would be on. If someone attacked him he would fight back. No matter what side they where on.

[Victor] Vic grunted. "I don' really care. So long as they leave me alone."

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "I'm on tha side o' peace man."

[Rahne] "O' people who jus' wanna get 'lon' ya know?"

[Angelina] Angel rubbed her arms again.... all this talk was making her nervous. Like there was gonna really be a war, like World War II.

[Japheth] Which side?!? Either on Creepy McDead guy's side or the rest of the world. Well there's a no brainer. Japh thought to himself.

[Victor] Bless Rahne. Bless her inocence. 'Coz people were idiots. Men allways fought for what they wanted, for jealosy, for fear but mostly because they wanted too. Vic sighed. He wanted a drink.

[LongShot] "If there is a World War III I'm ditching this planet and going to space." John said as if that solved everything.

[Angelina] "Man, like there's even a question of side.... those guys.... that Jono. He was just wrong." She looked out the window at Father Wagner and Dr. McCoy.

[Rahne] "Aye..." Rahne nodded at Angel.

[Victor] "Who gives a shit?" Vic straightened, leaning back with a sigh. "Even if there is a war, not like we ain' used t' hidin'. Fuck knows I am. I won' get involved."

[Japheth] "Space? No, no, no, be serious, more like Switserland." japh said to John.

[Rahne] "He's tha same as tha mutant 'aters... only see our mutations, tha's wron' man." Rahne leant back in her chair.

[LongShot] John smiled. "Hey, you've got a point, there isn't any booze in space."

[Japheth] "And by the end of the day you'll be siniging The Hills are Alive......with the sound of Music."

[Rahne] Rahne glanced at Vic, he seriously didn't look good, what was wrong with him recently... maybe Johnny KNives had tried to stab him in his sleep or something?

[Victor] "Will y' shut up 'bout booze?" Vic muttered, crossing his arms and glaring at the desk.

[LongShot] John jumped to his feet. "With songs that we've SUNG!!! For a hundred YEARS!!!" He yelled.

[Rahne] Rahne frowned worridly at Vic... she badly wanted to give him a hug but... he wouldn't like that would he... but he loked like he could use one...

[Angelina] Angel tore her gaze away from the window and smiled at Scott. What did he mean 'it depends.' There was a right side, and a wrong side. And surely HE could see that. After all, he had seen so clearly with Remy....

[Rahne] Rahne glanced at John, something she'd avoided doing all through class. What the?

[Victor] Oh god. No. Vic groaned, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Please, Wagner, come back. Please. He caught sight of Rahne's worried frown as he looked forward and smiled at her. "Watcha lookin' at, doll?"

[Japheth] "Hahaha, yes exactly!" japh said to john.

[Rahne] Did this normally happen in classrooms? Psycho knife boys started singing musicals? Maybe she should do a redition of Memories from Cats?

[Angelina] Angel raised her lip at John's performance. He needed some Ritalin. Stat. Yo.

[Rahne] Rahne looked at Vic. "I'm... worried 'bout ye man... ever since Liz... yeknow..." she trailed off.

[Summers] "Mmm. I'd almost be sure that Jono would strike first - after all, he's the one who says non-mutants are attacking mutants. But I've never seen that. Hell - it's never been on any news channels that some obvious mutant has ever been seen. Except for Father Wagner.”

[Rahne] "Ye've been... off."

[Victor] Vic grinned at that, waving a hand. "Eh, no worries 'bout that, Rahney. I'm fine. All it did was fry my nerves for a while or somethin'." That's what Nurse had said, anyway. "Nah, I'm okay. Like I said.....jus'....not sleepin'."

[Japheth] Japh turned to Scott, "Youo thinking that history repeats itself?"

[Rahne] Rahne edged her seat a little closer. "I could... help ya wit' tha ye know..."

[Rahne] "Wit'... like herbs an' massarges an' stuff...."

[LongShot] John smiled at Japh he like this guy.

[Victor] There was more to it then that - he felt like shit, probably looked like shit, wasn't eating and had a constant headache. Not good.

[Summers] He watched The two teachers talking, then turned back to Japh. "Of course it does. No matter how many history lessons teachers give, there's always someone who thinks they've got an original plan."

[nakedremy] ((Kurt just dropped to his knees and is crying))

[Victor] "Massage?" Vic smiled. That sounded soooooo good. "Well.....yeah. I-I mean.....if y' don' mind or...." Ah shaddup, Vic, an' let her help y'.

[Summers] “Whoa. Looks like Father Wagner got some bad news.”

[Victor] Vic cauht sight of movement in the window. Had Wagner just colapsed? he frowned, sitting up straighter.

[Angelina] Angel reached out and caught Scott's knee. "Hey, look... I wonder what happened."

[Summers] "I don't know."

[Victor] "Anyone gonna go check?" Damn, hope he's okay.....it looked as if he was crying.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled at Vic "Aye... wha' tha!?" Rahne jumped up and made to go to the class room door. "Father?"

[Victor] Vic pushed himself up, winced at the headache, and went too follow Rahne.

[Victor] Well, tried too. He lent against the desk as a wave of nausea hit him.

[Angelina] "Hey, guys...." Angel rose. "Let's wait a sec, kay? Let them have some privacy?"

[Summers] Scott patted Angel’s hand. "I hope nothing really bad happened."

[Rahne] "Vic?" Rahne reached out and took Vic's arm to steady him... oh crap.

[Angelina] She felt sick, watching the normally composed Father through the glass. And Dr. McCoy looked shaken too.

[Angelina] "It doesn't look good," she said, taking Scott's hand.

[Victor] Vic grit his teeth. What the hell was up with him? He hadn't eaten anything too make him feel ill, so it couldn't be that. " 'M fine." He muttered to Rahne, feeling a little scared. He'd never been sick.....except when he'd drunk too much. He hadn't drunk, though.

[Rahne] "Mebby Ye shoul' go an see tha nurse 'gain?" Rahne chewed her lip.

[Victor] To get his mind off it, he concentrated on Wagner insted. "The hell's happened?" He ignored Rahne. "Has TJ been hurt or somethin'?"

[Rahne] First Wagner. Now Vic? What was going on? Had someone died?

[Japheth] Japh squirmed a little in his seat. "Shutup" He whispered.

[Victor] "I'm fine, Rahne, really. Jus' tired." He smiled at her.

[Rahne] Rahne's eye widened. "Has... has anyone seen Remy an' Teej recently?"

[Summers] "No, it doesn't. Maybe someone died...but Remy and TJ haven't answered their door...shit. Did they leave?"

[Victor] Vic's eyes widened. That would explain why.......neither of them came out too smoke with him any more. "SHIT!! I didn't think he'd actully /leave/!"

[Rahne] "They've gone!?" Rahne blinked.... but thinking about it "When I wen' past their room... it smelt kinna.... unused... I dinnae thin' much o' it at tha time..."

[Summers] "Christ." Scott said, feeling a suddens tab of guilt.

[LongShot] John just sat back. He wan't really part of the school et and didn't understand all the things that where going on relationship wise or anything so he just sat back and watched what was going on."

[Angelina] "oh, no...." She looked back into the hall. "I tried to knock on the door yesterday, but nobody answered...."

[Victor] Vic closed his eyes, remembering how Remy had looked at him that night when Scott had found his shoebox. He'd wanted too talk to him. "Oh /fuck/....." He looked out at Wagner again. "Y' don'.....think they're....." Where could have Remy taken TJ?

[Rahne] "Do ye thin'.... thin' it was us? Tha whole thin' wit' tha stealin'?" Rahne tiddled her beads.

[Summers] "Good riddance." Scott mumbled, brushing away his earlier feelings of remorse.

[Rahne] ((twiddled damnit!!))

[Angelina] Angel fingered her earrings and looked sharply at Scott.

[Victor] Oh. Shit. There was only one other place TJ would be welcome. Vic overheard Scott's comment, and his eyes narrowed. "What?" He murmured at him.

[TJSpying] ((OMG i read that as "tiddled her breasts"))

[Japheth] Japph overheard Rahne and turned to her, "What stealing, did they steal something?"

[Summers] ((LOL))

[Angelina] "That's a terrible thing to say. What if something happens to them? To TJ?"

[Rahne] Rahne looked at Japh "Remy stole from us... some beads an' a carved boat from me... a book o' poerty from Scott... stuff like tha man...."

[Victor] "Good riddence, eh?" Vic folded his arms. "He's probably gone t' Jono's fuckin' commune shit mate. Is /that/ good?"

[LongShot] John looked at Scott in shock. He had thought that the guy was okay but if he freaked out over some little petty theft and said he was glad his friend had run off because of it....

[Rahne] Rahne gasped "He wouldnae!? Nae afta tha way he was lookin' at Teej!?"

[Victor] "An' as fo' thievin'?" Vic snorted. "That mean I should leave now too, mate? Coz I used t' steal. Don' get me wrong, I'm still pissed, but....." Vic shrugged. Why bother?

[Victor] "Rahne, where else would they be welcome?" He sighed.

[LongShot] Sitting back John opened his note book and starting to doodle in it.

[Rahne] "Bu'... bu' it's nae safe... do ye thin' her folks know?"

[Victor] "Probably not."

[Angelina] "Oh, he wouldn't take her THERE!" she gasped, but she remembered how enthralled Remy had been, and how they'd looked at her and TJ. She shivered.

[Rahne] "Remy's nae THA stupid is he?" Rahne demanded.

[Summers] “Yeah – you all thought they were good, decent people. At least I’M not disappointed.” Scott snapped. “And as for running off to the commune – whatever floats their boat! If TJ is stupid enough to follow blindly then she deserves what she gets.”

[Rahne] "Scott!" Rahne snapped. "Ye dinnae talk 'bout people like tha man!"

[Japheth] Geeze, I'm really out of the loop lately, "Does anyone know where that commune place is?" Japh asked in the general direction of everybody.

[Victor] Vic narrowed his eyes at Scott. "Oh awsome, so if they end up fuckin' DEAD then y' ain' gonna care, eh? Or if TJ ends up bein' used as some fuckin' breeder, yd think that's good too, huh? That's fine. Y' leave the fuckin' worryin' t' the decent people that CARE!!"

[Angelina] She narrowed her eyes at Scott. While he was right, damn, could he have said that any worse. And poor, naive TJ... so in love with that rat.

[Victor] "FUCK!" Vic punched a table. "Remy was my MATE!!" He felt so damn....guilty for not talking too him.

[Angelina] "Yeah, he was the first friend I made here...but... I dunno anymore."

[Rahne] "They were both my frien's man!" Rahne snapped.

[Victor] "I don't think anyone's fuckin' decent, for y' info, Scotty. That way I don' get disapointed."

[Summers] “I DO care – and I feel sorry for TJ for falling in love with that little rat – but there’s nothing I can do about it. It sucks to be her, to be sure, but it’s her life, not mine.” Scott crossed his arms. “They were never my friends, so I don’t have anything invested in them.”

[Rahne] Rahne's eyed widened and her head snaped back round to Vic. "What?" She demanded cooly.

[Victor] "They are fuckin' human too. Y' should at least care for that." Vic looked round at Rahne and smiled. "Y've proved y' a decent person, Rahne. Compared t' ya I'm an asshole. So don' be angry with me again.....please?"

[Dr.McCoy] Hank opened the door and walked to the head of the class alone. Oh, good, they seemed to be bickering.

[Rahne] Rahne deflated mid snarl... oh... ooookay....

[Summers] "I do care - humans are humans are humans. Doesn't mean I have to like them."

[Dr.McCoy] "Yes, we are all human. Thank you, Mr. Summers," he said finally, cutting through the argument.

[Rahne] "Ye... ye nae a asshole..." Rahne looked slightly confused at this sudden change in Vic's behaviour.

[Victor] "Coulda fooled me." But most of Vic's anger had gone, and he just lent against the desk and looked at the new guy. "Wagner okay?"

[Dr.McCoy] "Now," he glanced at Rahne and Vic. "If we could all take our seats..."

[Summers] "Oh - uh, hi, Dr. McCoy." He looked embarrassed.

[Rahne] "Wha's up wit' Father Wagner, sir!?" Rahne asked as she eturned to her seat.

[Victor] Vic carried on leaning against the desk, arms folded and face blank. His stomach didn't feel like moving. "I'm fine here."

[Angelina] Angel stared down at her desk, not even sure she could name all the turmoiled emotions inside her. She looked up at Dr. McCoy, ignoring everyone else.

[Japheth] Japh snapped back to life after phasing out with all the voices aound him.

[Japheth] Japh snapped back to life after phasing out with all the voices aound him.

[Dr.McCoy] Hank took a breath and smiled at Vic. He was not in the mood for this. He took a moment to look over Kurt's notes. Oh, lovely, the rise of the Nazis. After a moment, he looked back at the students. "Father Wagner has been called away to Rome."

[Victor] "Is he oka?"

[Rahne] "Rome!? Why!?"

[Japheth] Japh snapped back to life. Man, he should really stoop phasing out like this.

[Summers] "Is he going to be ok?"

[Dr.McCoy] There was no point in continuing the lesson plan, so he closed the binder carefully. "He's okay," he sighed. "There was....." He dug in a pocket for a moment and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

[Rahne] "Why was he cryin'? Has som'ne died?"

[Dr.McCoy] "You may read more of this in the papers in the morning, I'm sure, or on CNN or the Internet, if you will, but-"

[Dr.McCoy] He cut off when Rahne spoke. He SO needed to stop talking down to them,

[Dr.McCoy] "Yes," he said, softening. "A fellow priest has died."

[Rahne] Rahne's eyes widened. "Oh... oh... poor Father Waner...."

[Dr.McCoy] He set the paper back down. "The reports say there was an explosion outside the rectory where Kurt lived in Rome. A car bomb."

[Summers] "What?"

[Dr.McCoy] "A fellow priest very close to Ku-Father Wagner was killed, and another is gravely injured."

[Victor] Vic's eyes widened. Oh shit. He closed his eyes for a second. Damn. Poor bastard.

[Rahne] Rahne put one hand to her mouth "Tha's horrid!"

[Angelina] Angel's eyes widened. "Oh...."

[Summers] "Who would do such a thing?"

[Dr.McCoy] "Yes, it is," he said. "It's unclear so far, Mr -- Scott."

[Dr.McCoy] He poked at the paper and read aloud. "There is mourning and a great deal of sorrow today among the parishioners of Rome's Church of St Michael the Archangel where one priest is dead and an other critically wounded after a car containing a terrorist bomb was accidentally detonated

[Dr.McCoy] "outside the church's presbytery early this morning. St. Michael the Archangel, Rome's only German National Roman Catholic Church was home to six priests who provided services for German speaking Catholics both visiting and living in Rome.

[Dr.McCoy] "Neither the bomb's true target nor the identity of the perpetrators is known."

[Victor] Shit, German speaking Catholics? "That's where Wagner stays.....ain't it?"

[Dr.McCoy] He looked back up at the students' shocked faces. "That was the news report. Does anyone want to discuss.... I know many of you are close to Father Wagner...."

[Dr.McCoy] "Yes, Vic."

[Victor] But.....that would mean.....the bomb might have been....ment for someone else.....?

[Rahne] Rahne blinked away tears. "Bu... bu Father Wagner's been so nice ta me.. ta us... why'd this 'appen?"

[Dr.McCoy] He cleared his throat again at the silence. "Well, class is dismissed..... I will be around, if anyone needs me."

[Victor] Either Wagner......or people known as supporters of the worlds most famous mutant? Vic shook his head. Nah. No one would be that stupid.

[Dr.McCoy] Hank smiled sadly at Rahne. "That, is one of the great questions, my dear."

[Dr.McCoy] "I'm afraid I have no answer."

[Victor] "Is....someone gonna be lookin' after Wagner?" Vic frowned.

[Japheth] Japh felt so uncomfortable now, he wasn't close to Father Wagner, nor did he feel any sadness for what happened in Rome.

[Dr.McCoy] "He will go to Rome, to aid the survivors. He will be among friends."

[Dr.McCoy] He stacked Kurt's things in a neat pile and picked them up. "As I said, you are free to go. I shall be available, as will the rest of the staff, if anyone feels the need to talk. We'll keep you abreast of the news."

[Rahne] Rahne folded her arms on the desk and laid her head down. Poor Father Wagner, he'd said such kind things to her an now this...

[Dr.McCoy] He left silently.

[Summers] Scott sat in numbed shock. This is the guy who came all the way from Rome to come and help me. Oh my God. This is terrible. If there is a God, please, please let that wounded priest be ok, and let nothing happen to Fr. Wagner either. Please.

[Victor] That ain' what I ment, Vic thought. He had a suspicius mind, and he didn't like the way this puzzle was coming together. But then, if some 19 year old asshole was thinking this, then likelihood was so were the Rome big boys. Vic sighed.

[Rahne] "Father Wagner'll be 'kay won't he?" Rahne asked the room, her voice slightly muffled.

[Angelina] Angel watched the professor leave, turning to look at the others, at Rahne. "I hope so..."

[Victor] "He's in tha safes' hands he can be, Rahney." Vic shrugged, feeling very tired again. He sat back down in his seat. "The priests'll keep him safe......"

[Victor] ....I hope.

[Angelina] "Yeah..."

[Victor] Vic sighed. Maybe he should go back to bed? He was so tired and felt pretty shitty still.

[Summers] "I'm going to go smoke. Anyone want to come?"

[Summers] Scott stood up mechanically and left the room, without waiting for a response.

[Angelina] "Oh yeah." She nearly jumped from her chair.

[Rahne] Rahne looked up at Vic. "Dinnae 'bout ye... bu' I could use me guitar 'bout now..."

[Victor] Vic smiled tiredly at Rahne. "Yeah....sure." He hoped he sounded more ethusiastic then he felt, but all he wanted was too curl up somewhere warm n go to sleep.

[Rahne] Rahne frowned at him. "Ack... mebby I shoul' ta ye ta bed rather?"

[Victor] "N-no, I'm fine, Rahne......" Vic trailed off, pushing himself up. He grinned at her. " 'Though I ain' sayin' no t' ya takin' me ta bed, doll." He winked. "If y' wanna jam, we'll jam."

[Rahne] "Let's... let's jus' go ta ya room man... then we'll see aye?"

[Victor] Vic resisted rolling his eyes. He was /fine/. He hoped. "Sure, babes." He muttered, making for the door and yawning. "C'mon then."

[Rahne] Rahne stood up and followed him, fussing slightly.

[Japheth] Japh stood up, his head was hurting, and he didn't trust himself to be alone. Best place to go now was outside with Angel and Scott

[Edited on 1-10-2006 by Slarti]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt walked a few steps away from the door of the class.

[Fr.Wagner] "What's going on?" He asked Hank. He didn't want to sound annoyed by the interruption.

[Dr.McCoy] Hank sighed and took off his glasses nervously. "Kurt, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry to have to tell you this.... but I thought you would want to know as soon as we'd heard."

[Dr.McCoy] He cleared his throat. "There has been a bombing in Rome. A car bomb."

[Fr.Wagner] For a moment Kurt blinked in confusion. "Rome?" He put his hand over his mouth. "Oh my God, the pope..."

[Dr.McCoy] "No, no..." Hank cut him off. "It was at your rectory, Kurt. I'm sorry. Father Richtor is dead.... a-and Father Olaf is in critical condition." He looked at Kurt sadly, feeling helpless.

[Fr.Wagner] "My... The Presbytery?" This didn't make any sense. Hadn't Hank said their was a bomb?

[Fr.Wagner] Then it registered what Hank had said after that. Father Richtor. Was dead? Kurt shook is head, dropping down to his knees. "Aber nein. Nein. Das ist kann nicht wahr." He could already feel tears running forming in his eyes.

[Fr.Wagner] ((Oh no. No. This can't be true.))

[Dr.McCoy] Hank nodded sympathetically, casting a glance back into the classroom. Was that new boy singing? How surreal.... "I'm afraid it is true. It's all over the news." His lips twisted. "They're calling it an accident."

[Dr.McCoy] He dug in his pockets and found a handkerchief, offering it to Kurt.

[Fr.Wagner] "Du sollst nicht töten." Kurt said, quoting "thou shall not kill" from the 10 commandments without thinking as took the handkerchief from Hank. He wiped his face but it didn't seem to make a difference.

[Fr.Wagner] "An accident? Why? Why not tell the truth? That's my home..." Kurt was sitting on the floor now, he knew it was undignified but he didn't care. Who would do such a thing. They were priests. Who would want to kill priests?

[Dr.McCoy] "I know, I'm sorry." The words were so... meaningless. "I don't know, my friend. I imagine your friends at the Vatican are hard at work discovering the truth."

[Dr.McCoy] he glanced back into the classroom, noticing several students heading for the door. "But, the best we can do now is carry on the work of those who are gone, yes?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I have to go... of course," Kurt said, he wiped his eyes and slowly got to his feet. There were students standing at the door of his classroom now. Kurt sighed. "I'll finish class and then I'll make my arrangements."

[Dr.McCoy] "Of course, and we knew you would need to go," he said, but put his hand on the classroom doorknob to forestall any self-sacrafice from Kurt. "Go, see to them. I think I can manage European History for a while." He held out his other hand to shake Kurt's.

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh... Okay. Thank you." Kurt said. He rubbed his eyes, just thinking about all this was making him tired already.

[Fr.Wagner] "I just..." Kurt took a deep breath. "Hans... I mean, Father Richtor, I helped train him. It's so..." He wasn't making any sense. "I should pack."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned and feeling like it was a bad dream, walked slowly down the hall.

[Dr.McCoy] Hank let his hand drop. Poor Kurt... it seemed the man never caught a break. He sighed and straightened his glasses. "Well, lets talk history," he said, setting a semi-pleasant expression on his face as he could muster.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Summers] Scott searched his pockets, but only turned up Japh's lighter. "Hah! I left my pack in my room this morning."

[Summers] He feel silent, and leant against the railing, looking out over the grounds.

[Angelina] She patted down her own pockets. "Yeah, I don't carry them much any more...."

[Angelina] She joined him at the railing, and looked at the budding trees. "God, I'm still..... I dunno. In shock."

[Summers] "This world is a shitty place for anyone to live. There's so much hatred, pain, and plotting." He said bleakly. "It's not fair."

[Angelina] She watched his profile for a moment. "Yeah, but it's not all bad." She took his hand and tried to smile at him.

[Summers] "Yeah." He squeezed her hand, turning to her.

[Japheth] Japh came and saw Angel being girlfriendly "Woaw, uhh, if you two want to be left alone, I'll just go then." Japh turned and went back to his room.

[Angelina] Angel jumped at Japh's appearance and disappearance.

[Angelina] "What is up with him lately?"

[Summers] "I don't know, exactly." He lifted thelighter. "I ran into our room yesterday, and he'd lit himself on fire with this."

[Angelina] "On fire!?" Holy shit. "I thought you said something about burns earlier...."

[Angelina] "It was an accident?"

[Summers] "I'm not so sure. He said he'd fallen asleep while smoking, but I've never once seen him smoke. And he seemed really out of it too. Not all there."

[Angelina] "No, I've never seen him smoke....wow. Just, wow." She blinked. What was the matter with this place? It was like nothing could work out well at this place.

[Summers] "Yeah. Well, it's pointless to come out here for a smoke, and not have cigarettes, so let's go back in. Maybe we could give our conndolences to Fr. Wagner?"

[Angelina] "Yeah.... you're right." She squeezed his hand again. Why was it, when some shit was going good, that other things fell apart.

[Angelina] "Let's see if he's still here."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Victor] Vic yawned as he opened the door too his and John's room. His bed was inviting, but Rahne wanted too jam....

[Rahne] Rahne followed Vic into the room, frowning at the yawn. "Ye really are tired, arn't ya?"

[Victor] "A little....." Vic shrugged. "So....." He took a step into the room. His legs suddenly felt like jelly as a wave of dizziness hit him. He grabbed the wall, claws digging in and stopping him from falling.

[Rahne] "Woah! Hey!" Rahne darted forward and caught Vic. "Easy there laddie."

[Victor] Vic swallowed, closing his eyes. "I'm okay, I'm okay....." He muttered, even though he didn't feel it. "Jus'.....prob'ly c'se I ain' eaten yet...." He pulled his claws out of the wall and sat on his bed. "I'm fine, Rahne, y'can let go of me." He smiled up at her. What the hell was wrong with him?

[Rahne] Rahne shook her head "Nae ye not. Ye nee' lookin' afta man, lay down."

[Victor] Vic sighed. "No, I'm okay, seriusly." He shook his head. "Y' w-want t' jam, right?"

[Rahne] Rahne sat on the bed and pushed at Vic's shoulders. "Ye in nae condition ta jam... ye'll soun' flat." She stated.

[Victor] Vic manadged a grin as he let Rahne push him down. "True, I gess."

[Rahne] Rahne settled down on the bed next to Vic and stroked his hair. "If ye tired ye shoul' sleep man."

[Victor] Pride resufaced. "But really.....'m fine, Rahne, there's nothin' wrong wit' me......."

[Victor] But damn did that feel nice

[Victor] Vic thought about trying too tell Rahne to stop, but her stroking his hair felt soooooo nice.....really soothing. Befor he knew it, Vic was purring as his eyes shut.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled softly and remebered a time when her Nan would sit next to her on the bed and stroke her hair to send her to sleep.

[Rahne] Rahne leant down closer to Vic and whispered in his ear "Go ta sleep, my wee bairn."

[Victor] Vic barely heard the voice, he was so tired. He tried to wake up - no way was he gonna be helpless in front of anyone - but for some reason his eyes wouldn't open. Right on the edge of sleep, he thought it was someone else anyway...... " 'Kay, Mama...." He murmured befor falling asleep.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled softly and, moving away from the bed, pulled the blanket up over Vic.

[Rahne] She then leant down over him "Love ye Vic, sleep well bairn." She planted a soft kiss on his forhead before leaving the room, closing the door quietly after her.

[Victor] ((*snore*))
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

[Angelina] "No, I've never seen him smoke....wow. Just, wow." She blinked. What was the matter with this place? It was like nothing could work out well at this place.
It's as if their lives is are a plaything for a bunch of demented puppetmasters!

Muhahahaha!!
Saffire
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Saffire »

wow it went on for a while after I left didn't it?
lol I bet you didn't excpect John to sing, did ya, lol
I am no longer a knight who says NEE! I am a knight who says Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm