Bad Nacht!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Bad Nacht!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Yeah, I know, I've been bad. I didn't post a new challenge for August. Needless to say, Rowena won the July contest :).

Starting in September we're gonna shake it up a bit and start Fan Art challenges every month. I KNOW we have the talent on this board, so lets start seeing it!! But most of all I want feedback..

I noticed the interest in challenges waning slightly, so please let me know what you think. What was working, and what sucked? What do you guys want to see??
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Woo!

Post by Saint Kurt »

I'm totally up for some art!

-e
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Bad Nacht!

Post by Nandireya »

My problem is the time limit...I just can't seem to get anything done within a month...but lately I haven't been able to write much of anything, and it's not due to writer's block...I get inspired, I have plenty of notions running about in my head...and not just in this fandom, either...but I just can't seem to get the ideas to my fingers...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Bad Nacht!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Yeah - we all go through our moments where we can write a ton in one month and then there are the dry spells too eh?

Viva la art challenges though! Maybe in a while we can try the writing ones again - but I agree, there isn't enough interest at the moment, though I did like them.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.