christmas 2006: Warren

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Please post everything that happens to your character here - any interactions, fics, flogs (which please also post in your myspace if you wish) or whatnot. This does mean that some things will be duplicated if you did them with another player (ie instances) but it will help establish your characters timeline.

Once Christmas is over, the mods ensure that all of these will be sorted into their appropriate sub-forums.

Let the games begin!

Nacht and Paws

[Edited on 21/2/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

When I What?!

[nurseannie] Annie stood in the room, going through her supplies. She'd re-evaluated possible situations that the students may encounter medically, AGAIN, and was storing away the various drugs and whatnot that she may need.

[nurseannie] You never knew what these kids were going to throw you next.

TheFallen enters this room.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen walked unsteadily into the room, grimacing in pain.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen looked around for Annie, then spotted her in the back.

[TheFallen] "Um, can I get some help here please? I just smashed my fu-- damn wing in a doorway."

[nurseannie] Annie turned to watch Warren lurch in the room, one wing held akwardly. "You did what?" She tried not to laugh at him, because she was actually glad that for once it was something kind of normal, which she was greatful for.

[nurseannie] as normal as smashing a wing in a door was going to be at least. Still - it was no different than smashing any other appendage in one she supposed.

[nurseannie] She walked to the back of him, reaching out carefully to the large leather like wing."Where exactly did you catch it?"

[TheFallen] "I'm an idiot. It's easy to forget sometimes that you have these huge things right behind your back."

[TheFallen] "I don't think I got too much of it, maybe an inch or two. But it hurt like hell; I think something may have broken."

[nurseannie] Annie reached under the wing to help support the weight of it and to manuver it so she could get a better look at the injured area. It was suprisingly light in her hands. "Are your bones hollow Warren? Like a birds?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked at her. He'd never had a doctor examine them, and his father wasn't exactly interested...

[TheFallen] "I don't know. Is there a way to tell?"

[nurseannie] "Well, an x-ray I suppose would be the one way to tell, but given how light your wing is, I wouldn't be suprised." She moved her fingertips carefully down to the end of it, feeling for any grinding or displacement.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen winced painfully as she manipulated it.

[TheFallen] He tried to flex it experimentally, and grimaced, squeezing his eyes shut. For the life of him it seemed like the pain was everywhere...

[TheFallen] "Well, that'd probably be bad if I've broken it then, wouldn't it? Hollow bones probably don't heal easily."

[nurseannie] "Actually, I don't really know. I'm not a veterinarian." She completed the exam and smiled at him. "However I don't feel any breaks, so I think that you just bruised it."

[TheFallen] "Hurts like hell for a bruise," he muttered darkly. "Can I get some ibuprofen?"

[nurseannie] "Certainly." She fetched him a couple of pills and a small dixie cup of water. "I wouldn't try to do much with that wing for the next while. Are they functional? I've never seen you use them."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen looked at her. "I don't know. I've never tried," he responded shortly.

[TheFallen] He downed the pills.

[nurseannie] "Never? Why not?" She looked at them again. "they look anatomically correct from what I remember about non-human biology."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowned darkly.

[TheFallen] "I just never have," he repeated, clearly not inviting more discussion on that topic.

[nurseannie] "OK then." She smiled at him. "Well, just watch out for doors, take ibuprofen as needed, and it should knit up just fine in a day or two."

[TheFallen] "Right." He jumped down and started to leave.

[nurseannie] "Actually, if you have a second, I just wanted to ask you one other thing."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow in confusion and turned around. "Yeah?"

[nurseannie] "Do you get regular check ups Warren? And do you have adequate...supplies?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked. He had no idea what she was talking about...

[TheFallen] "I haven't gone to a doctor for... eight years, if you mean a physical. Is that required for this school?"

[TheFallen] "And supplies of what?" A sudden thought struck him, remembering Remy talking about his conversations with Nurse Annie, but he quelled it. She couldn't possibly mean that.

[nurseannie] "Well, not technically, but you should really be having a yearly exam done when you become sexually active."

[nurseannie] "And" she slid a drawer open and pulled out a handful of packets. "You should always be using protection. Doubling up with another form of birth control is best, but definately always use these." She smiled and placed them in his hand.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen sputtered, his mind not having caught up since "sexually active". "When I what?!"

[nurseannie] "It nothing to be embarrased about - its normal for kids around your age. But then teen pregnancy and other sort of nastys are on the rise, and I will do everything in my power to prevent that happening here."

[nurseannie] "Besides which. I am a nurse, and trust me honey, there isn't anything that I haven't heard about before."

[TheFallen] "Are you on crack?" The question slipped out before he could stop it.

[TheFallen] He chastised himself mentally; he had always been taught to be polite to women, though he rarely caught himself.

[TheFallen] "Sorry, I didn't mean that. But I'm not having sex; thanks anyways." He put the condoms in his pocket and turned to leave.

[nurseannie] "I beg your pardon?" She put one hand on her hip. "Warren, Lizzie and I spoke briefly the other day, and I just wanted to make sure that you two were keeping each other safe."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen whirled around and stared at her in disbelief.

[TheFallen] "I'm sorry, you think me and Lizzie are having sex?"

[TheFallen] He started laughing dryly; he didn't mean to, no offense to Lizzie, but Annie just didn't know how ironic her statement was.

[nurseannie] "Well that was the impression that I was left with yes." She snorted, refraining from explaining exactly what she saw that could help her reach that conclusion.

[nurseannie] "But I would take that as a no."

[TheFallen] "Well, I just told you it was a no, didn't I?" he finished laughing and wiped his eyes.

[TheFallen] "Not having sex, Annie. But thanks for the thought. And amusement." He winked over his shoulder as he turned once more to leave.

[nurseannie] "no problem." she smiled wryly. "But I'd still take the condoms Warren, you never know when you may need them."

[TheFallen] "Oh, I did." He patted his pocket and smirked. "You've given me ideas now."

[TheFallen] He chuckled as he left. She hadn't really, but let her mull over that for a while. He would have to have a serious talk with Lizzie.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

[Elizabeth] Lizzie was sat with her feet tucked under her on the sofa, hugging a cushion to herself, listlessly watching a DVD. Interview with the Vampire. Not very Chritmassy, but she was not in the mood for Christmas....

[Elizabeth] She was still in her pyjama's and while her hair was clean enough it looked like it hadn't met with a brush for a very long time.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie had caught sight of herself in a mirror on the way down here earlier and had shuddered to see that she was a lot paler than before and thinner too. Dark shadows circled her eyes from a lack of sleep. Sleep which she seriously needed but couldn't seem to get.

[Elizabeth] At least she wasn't being disturbed...Angel had gone to spend Christmas Day with her uncle in New York, something she deserved after what Lizzie had put the poor thing through.

[Elizabeth] She watched the television screen, barely concentrating....She used to love Christmas so much...

TheFallen enters this room

[TheFallen] * TheFallen walked down the stairs tiredly. He didn't expect anyone to be up this morning; he wouldn't have gotten up except the movie playing in the Rec Room he heard from upstairs didn't exactly sound like It's a Wonderful Life.

[TheFallen] He blinked at the TV, which seemed to be playing a horror flick... then he spotted the room's sole occupant, and grinned. He wasn't surprised.

[TheFallen] "Good morning!" he said mock-brightly, trudging over to the couch Lizzie wasn't sitting on and flopping onto it. "You look like hell."

[Elizabeth] "Thanks..." Lizzie said through gritted teeth, and hugged the cushion a little tighter to herself.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow at her. "You all right? Doesn't look like you're in the Christmas spirit."

[TheFallen] So she was in a bad mood. He couldn't blame her; it was Christmas and she was stuck here like him. "Want some eggnog?" He flashed her a grin.

[Elizabeth] "Not really...." Lizzie shifted uncomfortably. "At least not your eggnog."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked. "Nurse Annie seems to think you've already sampled my eggnog," he said nonchalantly.

[TheFallen] "She got me Christmas presents!" He pulled a handful of foil packets out of his pocket and showed them to Lizzie, then burst into laughter at the look on her face.

[Elizabeth] "Have YOU been drinking spu-eggnog?" Lizzie scowled, sitting up painfully, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of all the condoms. "Oh my, that's a lot...."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie quickly flciked her eyes back to the film. Oh god this was like tlaking about sex with her brother James. She focused on the screen for a monet...Hmmm, Lestat was kinda...Warren-ish. She cast an uncomfortable eye to the coffee table to check the shape of it....

[TheFallen] He grinned darkly. "Yeah, well she was under the impression I was very active. What did you say to that woman?"

[Elizabeth] "I didn't tell her anything," Lizzie said edgily, wondering how she could explain without telling him about her...accident.

[Elizabeth] "She just...got the wrong impression when she -" Lizzie broke off. "She was um, taking my drink off me and I asked her to leave the whisky as I was going to give it to you..."

[Elizabeth] "I have a lot of...things I liberated from the fetish nights I used to sneak into and she saw some of that and...Do I rally have to say any more?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen tried to catch up. "Wait, she was taking away your alcohol? That sucks; why?"

[TheFallen] "I mean, it's not like they have a very strict alcohol policy at this school. Or any at all, for that matter."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked down at her feet and saw that she was wearing odd socks. Oh, did she really have to tell him? She'd already dumped enough shit on him to last forever.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised both eyebrows at her lack of reponse. "Lizzie? Why did she take your alcohol away?"

[TheFallen] Thinking about it, he could kind of see how that'd be a smart move, but it would probably be less than tactful to tell Lizzie that...

[TheFallen] Annie didn't seem the type to take such drastic measures, though, without reason. She was kind of psycho lately, though; he could bear witness to that.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie flexed her toes a few times and looked up. "I'm not allowed to drink anymore."

[Elizabeth] "I'm not really...She took away everything. That's how she saw my...'collection'. She's also taken me off my medication..."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen furrowed his brow, ignoring the references to her 'collection'. He didn't want to know...

[TheFallen] "Well, that's rather... random. Are they doing that to everyone?"

[TheFallen] "Because if so, I guess I'd better hide my alcohol." He smirked.

[TheFallen] "I can't think why they would do a clean sweep like that," he continued, mainly to himself. "It's winter and nobody's doing anything."

[Elizabeth] "No. Just me. Annie want's me to go dry or something...Do you have any headache pills on you? She took me off my medication." Lizzie asked, almost shyly.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowned at her. There was something she wasn't telling him.

[TheFallen] "Not except my ibuprofen upstairs. You mean she didn't let you keep stuff for your headaches?"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook her head. "I'm...Annie said it wasn't working like it should any more."

[Elizabeth] She twisted uncomfortably in her spot and stared at the screen. Hopefully that would be enough to stop him questioning.

[TheFallen] "Huh." Sounded like her tolerance had gone up. That was unusual.

[TheFallen] She did take a pretty high dose, though, if he remembered correctly.

[TheFallen] "Well, it's a good thing I didn't get you alcohol for Christmas." He grinned.

[Elizabeth] "Pardon?" Lizzie frowned and twisted her head to look at him, glad the topic was beginning to vanish

[TheFallen] "You're pardoned," he said beatifically.

[TheFallen] "Just what I said. I was thinking of getting you something like rum for Christmas, but it's apparently a good thing I didn't."

[Elizabeth] "Oh...yes, rarther..." Lizzie said and propped her chin on the arm of the sofa. "Are you...annoyed about what Annie thought? Because I honestly didn't say anything...."

[TheFallen] "No, I just had no idea what she was talking about. She tried to be all subtle about it."

[TheFallen] "Then I caught on and was like, 'Wait, what?!'" He laughed at the recollection.

[Elizabeth] "It must have been pretty funny to see..." Lizzie managed a grin, her first proper grin for ages.

[TheFallen] "So, it's Christmas," Warren changed the subject. "You just got up and started watching Interview with the Vampire? Saving presents for later? I used to do that... back when I got presents," he frowned briefly.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen then smacked himself mentally; he wasn't the only one who wouldn't be getting a present from his parents or friends.

[TheFallen] "But I guess I don't see anyone else down here either. They must all be sleeping in like normal people."

[Elizabeth] "I wasn't sure if anyone else was around. Angel went to New York..." Lizzie commented. "And Interview is a great film."

[Elizabeth] "It's not like I have presents to open though," Lizzie tried to keep her voice light as she glanced over to the tree.

[Elizabeth] Wait...was that? Lizzie frowned and stood up, her knees turning to jelly as she remembered she'd yet to eat or even drink breakfast and she nearly fell over the coffee table.

[TheFallen] Warren opened his mouth to correct her, then blinked. "You sure you haven't had alcohol?" He helped her up.

[TheFallen] "I'm going to get you a danish or something. You obviously haven't eaten enough." He wandered into the dining hall, where hopefully there would be some remnants of Christmas dinner.

[Elizabeth] "No...I haven't had any alcohol for ages," Lizzie called after him as he wanderd out, unsure if she was capable of following on her weak legs.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sighed and wandered over to the tree, as her intention had been and crouched down, wincing as she was slightly stiff, and peeked under the branches...Presents. With her name on?

[Elizabeth] Biting her lip, Lizzie pulled the two gifts that had her name on out from under the branches and sat back, looking at them...Which to open first? Looking at the large box she instantly noticed that it was addresed on the top and the return address was James Braddock.

[Elizabeth] The other gift was just tagged as 'Lizzie' in a very fine and flowing hand. She picked that one up and turned it over. It felt heavy and dipped slightly when she held it in both hands. Clothes? Who had sent her clothes she wondered as she began to neatly tear into the corner of it.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen walked back in, danishes and eggnog in hand.

[TheFallen] "This eggnog doesn't have alcohol in it; I promise." He set everything on the coffee table, and sat back down on the sofa, watching her open presents.

[Elizabeth] "Thanks....Oh my GOD!" Lizzie gasped as she tored the package open and a heavy, black cloak spilled out ito her lap, it's hood lined with what looked and felt like fur.

[Elizabeth] "Who on earth....?" Lizzie stood up and held it against herself, looking at it in admiration. It was so gorgeoous...And horribly expensive no doubt, she could see that from the feel of the material and the cut of it.

[TheFallen] "Uh." Warren coughed uncomfortably. "I was going to sign it, but I forgot. We didn't give many gifts in my family, so we always knew who was getting what."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie's jaw dropped. Oh my GOD! She opened her mouth and closed it again, then remembered herself. "Thank you...it's beautiful...."

[TheFallen] "Well, I'm glad you like it," he said akwardly. "I saw how much you wore your hoodie and I just thought, a New York winter coming and everything, you might want something warmer."

[Elizabeth] "I feel awful now...I haven't bught you a present. I know you asked me not to when I asked....but still. Annie took the whisky.." Lizzie blushed then remembered the envelope she had propped on the mantlepiece and floated it from behind the clock to Warren.

[Elizabeth] "I feel so, so stupid now..." Lizzie went a dark red colour and hugged the cloak to herself.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen eyed the floating envelope uneasily and snatched it from the air.

[TheFallen] "I don't need whisky; I have enough, trust me. But thanks for the thought." He opened the envelope and read it.

[TheFallen] He read the written words again, the script almost equal to his own, and blinked.

[TheFallen] ((For those of you tuning in from home: To Warren Worthington, I owe you one favour, be it large or small; whatever you ask of me is yours. Elizabeth Braddock.))

[TheFallen] * TheFallen folded the letter gently and put it back in the envelope. "Thank you, Lizzie. I can honestly say I've never had a gift like this before; it means a lot to me."

[TheFallen] "It means more than you might think; a lot of favors owed me kind of got lost really really quickly..." he pondered that. "And it's not often you get a blank check. So thanks."

[Elizabeth] "I'm glad. I couldn't think whate else to get and I haven't been able to go out recently..." Lizzie gently laid the cloak down on the couch and snagged a danish, biting into it and knelt down by the large box she had yet to open.

[Elizabeth] She paused for a second, then looked away from the box, back to Warren. "May I...ask - why are you so kind to me?"

[Elizabeth] "All I ever seem to do is come to you to cry or get drunk...."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen leaned back on the arm of the couch and sighed. She certainly did like to ask the hard questions, didn't she? But then, all females did.

[TheFallen] "Well, the easiest answer is I did the same thing; got drunk and didn't exactly cry on you but dumped a lot more on you than I should have."

[TheFallen] "But it's not just making up for that. Part of it's because I was helped so much by my friend and I wanted to pass it along, I guess."

[TheFallen] "But I think the biggest thing is that you remind me a lot of... me, cliché as that sounds, and I just want to help. I don't like seeing people hurt."

[Elizabeth] "You didn't dump on me too much. Of course, what you told me...it wasn't easy to hear, but you needed to talk I suppose..." Lizzie said and the pieces fitted ito place a little more. Now she was beginning to get it....Maybe it was good she was off the meds...

[Elizabeth] Lizzie bit her lip and picked up her parcel from James and took it over to the sofa so she could open it in more comfort.

[Elizabeth] tossed aside the layers of protective polysterine balls and tissue and picked out an almost flat, square thing wrapped in dark cloth which she tugged aside. "Oh...."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie was staring back at herself. It was her 18th borthday photographic portrait, which James had taken. She had seen the one he had don of her with Andrew, but she hadnt seen this yet..."It's...Wow. My brother took this. He's trying to become an artiste...It's my 'coming of age' picture..."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie hesitantly held it out to Warren, very aware of how much prettirt and healthier she had looked back in July when it had been taken.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen took the picture and surveyed it curiously. It was a nice picture, Lizzie standing in the English countryside... and looking happy.

[TheFallen] A big smile on her face and everything. He hadn't ever seen her looking that happy; she didn't smile much at Xavier U. And she certainly looked a lot healthier than she did now.

[TheFallen] He frowned to himself as he glanced over at her and saw how sickly she still looked, though she was getting better. He certainly hoped Nurse Annie knew what she was doing.

[TheFallen] He smiled and handed it back. "He's a good photographer."

[Elizabeth] "Thanks," Lizzie smiled and put it down next to her and started to take the other things out of the box: PG Tips teabags, Hob Nob biscuits...Lizzie rolled her eyes. James's favourites...There were some books, CDs, and some small gift boxes with new jewellry for her many piercings.

[Elizabeth] At the botom was a slightly different gift box. Lizzie ilfted it out from between a tube of Smarties and a large bar of Cadburys and opened it carefully.

[Elizabeth] "Oh...why did he have to send this?" Lizzie bit her lip, trembling as she lifted out a very valuable looking ring.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen watched her silently from across the table with a half-smile. Seemed like the ring had some special significance to her; he felt like he was intruding on a very important moment.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen pondered; there was something significant about a ring like that that... he just couldn't remember what it was.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie slipped the ring on her finger. It still fit, thankfully. "I'm sorry...I jsut hate this place." Lizzie heaved herself up off the sofa and started to eat the Smarties.

[Elizabeth] "This, well, I'm glad to have it back but it's just a bitter reminder of what i lost. It's part of my inheritance...I got it for my eighteenth birthday. Everyone in my family get's something....valuable when they're eighteen."

[Elizabeth] "I just - I suppose I'm glad youre here. You understand, don't you? At least, more than the others...." Lizzie trailed off as she looked out over the grounds.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen nodded in sympathy, and he smiled a bitter half-smile. "Yeah, I know what it's like."

[TheFallen] It actually seemed pretty shitty of her brother to send that reminder to her so soon, when she was still getting used to the fact, but he didn't mean it that way.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie went back to the sofa and rooted through her box. Nothing else really, just the usual shower of junky yet fun things.

[Elizabeth] "I used to love Christmas...."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smiled wryly. "So did I."

[Elizabeth] "Things change, don't they? You think everything will stay the same...then life kicks you, hard."

[TheFallen] "Doesn't it."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen glanced at the TV and notices the credits are rolling. "Looks like your movie's over." He smirked.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sighed and got up. "Mind if I put Labyrinth on?" Lizzie asked, picking the case up from where she had left it and held it under her arm as she took the disk out of the player.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen stretches across the couch and puts his hands behind his head. "Not at all."

[TheFallen] He was probably going to take a nap anyway.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie put the Labyrinth disk in and pciked her way back over to her designated couch and curled up on the end, absently stroking the soft fur hood of her new cloak...

[Elizabeth] It was so pretty....She thought, tiredly as the film started, her eyes feeling droopy.

[Elizabeth] Soon, she was fast asleep, her fingers of one hand curled in the cloak as if it were a comfort blanket.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked as he blinked drowsily and glanced over to see Lizzie asleep on top of her cloak. Well, that was one use for it.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen closed his eyes and dozed. A rather untraditional Christmas morning, but it was still nice.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

instance: A very special Wagner Christmas

Post by Saint Kurt »

RecRoom

[Shiro] Shiro walked in to the Recroom shaking from the cold air

Angel_II enters this room

[Shiro] "chikushou sorenari hiyaritoshita" he cursed looking out of the window

[Shiro] (damn it is cold out there)

[Elizabeth] Lizzie was in the corner, out of her room for once as she was getting sick of the sight of it. She just hoped that there wouldn't be too many people around...She was not in much of a 'people' mood.

Summers enters this room

[Shiro] he sitted on to the couch and started to play his playstation portable ((:/))

[Summers] Scott walked in, looking for people to tell his plan to. Ah - there was Lizzie in the corner. She didn't look very approachable...but.

[Summers] "Hi, Lizzie." He said with a smile.

[Angel_II] Angel sat in the chair, flipping though a magazine idly. Bored again. She fiddled with her dragonfly earrings. She was still nervous wearing something that nice just around the school.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie blinked. Scott was....talking? Lizzie looked up at him, mumbled a hello and looked away.

[Shiro] Suddenly Shiro threw his psp to the floor allmost yelling "fuck you", then he took it and put it in to his pocket

[Shiro] not the best moment to play

[Elizabeth] She wished she had her cloak with her as it was slightly cold in her little corner, but she didn't want to damage it by dragging it all over the school like a security blanket.

[Summers] "And Angel." He added belatedly seeing her.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie jumped slightly at Shrio's outburst and drew her knees to her chest.

[Summers] He glanced at Shirop and inwardly sighed at the wall of silence that was Lizzie.

[TheFallen] "Hey, Scott..." Warren said uneasily as he walked over and nudged Lizzie.

[Angel_II] "Hey, you," she grinned at him.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen bent down out of Scott's hearing. "Be nice," he ordered, smirking then walking away.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie jumped a little at the nudge and smiled slightly up at Warren.

[Elizabeth] "Or else what?"

Japheth enters this room

[Summers] "I have an idea." He walked over to Angel. "Fr. Wagner needs a little Christmas party. He doesn't have any family to celebrate it with, and I thought it would be nice if we threw him a Christmas party."

[Japheth] "Geez Scott, you already using my bed as a storage area?"

[Summers] ((redundancy thou name is me))

[Summers] Scott turned at Japh

[Summers] 's voice. Hey! I didn't , uh, think you were coming back early, I"ll move it asap."

[Angel_II] She sat up, setting down the magazine. "Hey, good idea. He's cool."

[Japheth] "What's this about a Christmas party?"

[Summers] "For Fr. Wagner. He doesn't have a family to spend it with, so he didn't celebrate it. So, I';m going to throw him a little party." He told japh.

[Angel_II] “Hey, Japh! Welcome back, man.” She smiled at him.

[Japheth] Japh smiled back at Angel, "Hey, wondered when you'd notice me."

[Summers] "We just need a few more decorations and maybe a fire in the fire place, then we can get some food out. I have a present for him." He patted the sweater pocket that held the tennis ball.

[Summers] “What do you guys think?”

[Elizabeth] A party? For the man who she had thrown ito a bookcase, whose office she had broken into twice - onnce to end up throwing him into said bookcase and the other time to make a long distance phone call?

[TheFallen] * TheFallen nodded silently in the corner. It sounded like a really good idea to him.

[TheFallen] A grin dawned. And he had just the idea for a present... how to get it, though, before the party started?

[Elizabeth] And who she had harrassed as soon as he had returned to school.....As glad as she was to see him, Lizzie was not buying it too well and looked nervously at Warren, hoping he'd suss things by the look on her face.

[Japheth] "I think it's an nice idea."

[TheFallen] Summers> "Do I have time to drive out real quick and get something?"
[Summers] "Ok - I'll go get some leftovers from the kitchen, can someone get the fire going?"

[Summers] "Uh, ok..." Crap what was his name? "Warren."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen grinned evilly at the word fire. "Why, I think I could start a fire at that. Where would you prefer?"

[Japheth] Japh turned to look at Warren after Scott's question.

[Elizabeth] "Try the fireplace..."

[Elizabeth] "Not the tree. You can't burn the tree."

[Summers] Scott nodded, remembering Halloween. "Ok, I'll be right back." He left.

[Summers] ((Who's going to go get Fr. Wagner?))

[TheFallen] "Of course I can," he smirked at her, then walked over to the fireplace, breathed in deeply, then lit it with a huff.

[TheFallen] "And now I'll be right back," he tipped an imaginary hat and walked out to start his car.

[Elizabeth] "No, it's against the rules. Probably."

[Angel_II] ((I dunno....I'm...getting decorations maybe. Got an issue. BRB))

[Summers] ((k))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie got up. God...present? She didn't know. "Umm...I'll...I don't know," Lizzie shrugged. She had no way of going to get a present as Warren had gone already. She couldn't cook, do decorations....

[Summers] Scott returned a few minutes later, loaded down with tupperware full of a feast that Professor Xavier must have had the part-time cook make.

[Angel_II] “I think I saw some more decorations in the closet, yo. I’ll be right back.” She hopped up and left to hunt them down.

[Elizabeth] "One question....how are we going to get Wagner in here?" Lizzie asked with a shrug.

[Summers] He smiled to himself as he set up the food on the coffee table. "Plates and silverware." Scott paused in leaving. "Isn't he in this office?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen walked back into the room and sat down on the couch, grinning widely.

[Elizabeth] "Why would he be? Hasn't he had an international flight recently? He'll probably be in his own room, jet lagged."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie noticed Warren come back in, looking very smug.

[Summers] "Well, then, why don;t you go get him, and I'll finish the details?"

[Elizabeth] "Oh, okay..." Lizzie shrugged and stuffed her hands in her pockets and wandered out of the room.

[Summers] Scott left to get the china and flatware.

[Angel_II] Angel came back in with a small box of tasteless decorations and starting setting them up.

[Angel_II] ((I'm sorta back. Kinda))

[Summers] Scott returned and set the dishes and silverware in a pile next to the food.

[Japheth] Japh looked at Scott with the dishes. "so... uhmmm" Japh started to feel like a fifth wheel. "Anything for me to do? I feel a little useless at the moment."

[Summers] "Oh, awesome, Angel." Scott said as he pulled out some garish wrapping paper and a bit of loose string.

[Summers] "Well, um...I forgot napkins, if you want to go get those."

[TheFallen] "Come to think of it, I should probably gift wrap that present. Don't want to give it to him in a Home Depot bag." Warren smirked and headed back upstairs.

[Japheth] Japh left for the napkins.

[Summers] Scott looked at his wrapped ball. It looked messy. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. Round objects are harder to wrap that rectangular ones.

[Japheth] Japh came back with thee kinds of napkins, "Okay, we have the ordinary cheap white ones, the frilly froo froo red ones and the stylish green ones. Which one then, and choose carefully, your life may depend on it."

[Angel_II] Angel finished setting up the little knickknacks and looked around. Well, she had jack to give him, but, she helped at least.

[Summers] "Put them all down. You never know."

[Summers] "I got some left over eggnog, some soda and juice."

[Japheth] "Okay, but I have this strange feeling the green ones would be the best. I don't know why." Japh placed them on the table.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen headed back down the stairs. "So how's it going?"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie walked into the room, talking in a very loud voice over her shoulder.

[Elizabeth] "Honest sir I saw a huge RAT! With FANGS! This place should be condemmed!"

[TheFallen] "Aw, shi—" Warren dove into the room and hid behind the couch.

[Elizabeth] "And if it isn't gotten rid of right now I shall not be held responsible for my actions."

[Summers] ((rats?! lol))

[Fr.Wagner] "Lizzie, are you sure it wasn't the cat?"

[Elizabeth] "Unless it's eaten the fur of it's tail, NO!" Lizzie squeaked, stamping her foot.

[Angel_II] Angel snickered at Lizzie's loud pronouncement, stepping out of immediate view of the door.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen snickered silently behind the couch. Lizzie put on a good performance.

[Fr.Wagner] "What I mean to say is... I really don't think there are rats with fangs here, but I have the net and the traps like you asked."

[Elizabeth] "It's disgusting! I shouldn't have to stand for it!" Lizzie took on a dramatic stance and folded her arms, sniffing the air.

[Elizabeth] "Rats have sharp teeth, don't they?" Lizzie looked at him very innocently. Oooh, she was evil to make him lug that big net down into the rec room....

[Fr.Wagner] * Fr.Wagner stepped into the room.

[Fr.Wagner] ((He's not dressed in clerics. Just jeans and a t-shirt.))

[Summers] "Merry Christmas Fr. Wagner!" Scott said.

[Summers] ((hehe. guttermind for that too...))

[Angel_II] "Merry Christmas," Angel chimed in. "Little late..."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen stood up from behind the couch and nodded to Wagner. At least Scott hadn't insisted they all childishly yell "Surprise!" or something like that.

[Japheth] "Merry Christmas" Japh joined in.

[Elizabeth] "What they said," Lizzie said all innocence as she looked up at Wagner.

[Fr.Wagner] * Fr.Wagner jumped back in surprise, nearly netting Lizzie. For a moment he was speechless. Then he said the first thing that came to his mind. "Oh, I feel ridiculous."

[Elizabeth] ((Lizzie is wearing what I wore to work today as I said so http://www.tshirtsville.com/acatalog/ba ... shirt.html))

[Fr.Wagner] "How... When... did you do this?"

[TheFallen] ((LOL))

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie squealed and tripped as the net came crashing towards her head and landed on the rug.

[Japheth] Japh reached out to help Lizzie up.

[Fr.Wagner] "I'm sorry," Kurt said quickly and leaned it against the wall.

[Elizabeth] "You feel ridiculous?" Lizzie blinked, allowing Japh to help her up.

[TheFallen] ((so we have drinks but no food?))
[Elizabeth] ((liquid lunch))

[Fr.Wagner] ((It's a typical party at Xaviers))

[Summers] "Just now, I guess. We have food too." Scott gestured to the laden coffee table. "Sit down and enjoy?"

[TheFallen] ((rofl, except nothing's alcoholic))

[Japheth] "I'm surprised that was the least you did for her terrible acting."

[Fr.Wagner] He walked into the room in astonishment.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie scowled at Japh and slunk over to the coffee table, picked up a few morsels and went to sit a polite distance from everyone.

[Elizabeth] "I'd like to see you do better next time."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow across the room at her. Nope, not in a good mood.

[Fr.Wagner] "This is incredible. I was alone in the presbytery over Christmas."

[Fr.Wagner] "How did you know?"

[Japheth] "Don't worry Lizzie, I don't even have acting abilities, I have to envy yours." Japh whispered to Lizzie.

[Summers] "Lucky guess?" Scott smiled.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, it's amazing. We had a Christmas tree and decorations at our presbytery , but nothing like this."

[Angel_II] On impulse Angel gave Father Wagner a quick hug. "Merry late Christmas, then," she said. She liked him....and he had been a large part of her decision to trust the school. She stepped back, embarrased at her little display.

[Fr.Wagner] "Thank you."

[Fr.Wagner] "Merry Christmas to you Angel."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie felt a little awkward...She did like Wagner, in her own very odd way....But she felt like she was very out of place.

[Summers] "Well, uh sit down, relax." Scott said, gesturing to the couch and display of food.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked over at a table where food and drink had been set out. It was so nice of them. It made him think of his last conversation with Xavier, how the only way to gain their trust was to be with the students and to be honest.

[Angel_II] She nodded and gave him a little smile, slinking back to her chair.

[Fr.Wagner] Had he done that then?

[TheFallen] ((Haha, too bad he doesn't know Warren spiked the eggnog again.))
[Angel_II] ((LMAO))

[TheFallen] ((No, he didn't. But rofl.))

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sat down on the couch and gestured for the other students to join him.

[Fr.Wagner] "I know all of you weren't here over the break, you'll have to tell me what you did with your free time."

[Japheth] "I think I'll stand, I was sitting for 15 hours straight before now."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie wriggled a little on the armchair she was sat on and brushed a few crumbs off her lap. She froze up the moment she heard Wagner asking everyone to tell him what they had done....

[TheFallen] * TheFallen sits down hesitantly on the other side of the couch.

[Summers] Scott moved the tennis ball aside, and sat down on the loor, back to the warm fire.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "Oh, you had to do the thing that I did a few days ago. I really hate flying."

[Elizabeth] Oh. Yes. Because most of her time had been taken up by going cold fucking turkey. She did so so want to share that....She looked at the floor and pretened she wasn't even there.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt tried some of the food that had been set out. It was pretty good. He had a feeling that the students hadn't made it, but that wasn't what mattered.

[Japheth] "Well at least I got a window seat this time. That helped a lot."

[TheFallen] "Almost burned down the kitchen," Warren said with a dark grin.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie perked up a little on Warren's words. That had been funny....

[Japheth] "Yes, thankfully I save all the napkins"

[Fr.Wagner] "I always try to get the seat where there's nobody next to me," Kurt said with a grin.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at Warren quizically. "Were you cooking in the kitchen? Or doing something else?"

[TheFallen] "Cooking. Not very well. I think I put too much brandy in the brandy pudding," he said with a grin.

[Angel_II] Angel sat quietly and watched the others. She hadn't done jack, except kill time.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie hid an evil grin with her hand. "We just can't cook very well..."

[TheFallen] "It kind of..." he mimiced an explosion with his hands.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "They do put the word brandy first don't they."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie squeezed her eyes shut, her shoulders shaking violently as she remembered the pudding exploding and covering the entire room. Thankfully she'd thrown up a telekenitic sheild just in time...sort of.

[Summers] Scott softed uncomfortably, thinking how he had spent his holiday. He kept his mouth closed.

[Elizabeth] At least the pudding had escaped their heads....

[Summers] (shifted*))

[Fr.Wagner] "Do you know," Kurt said, "I very nearly told Xavier I would not be returning for another term."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised his head in surprise.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie's laughter faded slightly as Kurt changed the conversation. She swallowed nervously and her eyes flickered to Kurt, then to Warren, then back to Kurt, then to the floor.

[Angel_II] She looked at Wagner at that. Really?

[Summers] "Really? Why not?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I missed home so much, and I didn't know if what I was doing was helping. If I was making a difference in your lives or if I was just the guy with the punishments."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowned slightly. He felt kind of bad about that; he gave Wagner a lot of crap but he was a pretty good guy.

[Fr.Wagner] "Xavier asked me to return and after a lot of discussion, I agreed. But I wasn't sure why."

[Summers] "Well, I for one, am VERY glad you came back. You are helping, and definitely making a difference!"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked. He knew that feeling. In fact, the whole situation was rather reminiscent of his situation.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen nodded without speaking, echoing Scott's sentiment.

[Elizabeth] And the fact I dropped a fucking bookcase on you probably didn't help, Lizzie thought bitterly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled at Scott. "Yes, thank you for this. It shows me that I may have had a affect - for the better."

[Angel_II] Angel nodded. Other than Howlett, Wagner was the only adult here she trusted.

[Summers] Scott smiled back. "Wait, here." Scott sat forward and handed the present to Fr. Wagner.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow. "Present time?"

[Fr.Wagner] Curiously Fr. Wagner took the strangely wrapped misshapen ball. "What is it?" he asked.

[Summers] "Open it and see."

[Angel_II] Angel had already given him a hug, and that was all she had in term of presents. What the heck was that round thing she'd seen Scott fiddling with?

[Fr.Wagner] * Fr.Wagner carefully undid the wrapping and looked at the gift as it sat in a paper nest in his hands.

[Fr.Wagner] It was a tennisball. He turned it over in his hands and saw a signature scrawled across it's green fuzzy surface. He couldn't read it.

[Fr.Wagner] "Who?" he asked Scott.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie fiddled with the hem of her cutoff skirt...She felt so damn uncomfortable, especially now the presents were coming out.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow. A tennis ball?

[Elizabeth] Okay, on seeing the tennis ball she didnt feel so bad.

[Summers] "Pete Sampras. World number one tennis player."

[Angel_II] A tennis ball? Angel squinted at it, remembering her disastrous present to Scott.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised both eyebrows. Well that was pretty awesome. Was Wagner a tennis fan?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt was taken aback. "Shouldn't this be very valuable?" he asked.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sat back. Fairly impressive...if you liked tennis.

[Summers] "Yeah, but I haven't taken very good care of it, so I thought you might like to have it."

[Fr.Wagner] "Though, the true value in any gift is when it reminds one of the give whenever they see it."

[Angel_II] Wow, pretty cool. She toyed with her earrings again unconsciously. He had to have given Wagner something from his personal collection.

[Fr.Wagner] "These are my favorite kinds of gifts both to give and receive."

[Summers] Scott looked away and noticed angel playing with her earrings. The dragonfl;y ones. He smiled happily.

[Fr.Wagner] "Thank you Scott. I will find a special place for it so that even when I'm not here or you are long graduated I will still think of Scott Summers and of this wonderful surprise."

[Japheth] Japh grabbed a glass, "Well, this cause for a toast. To Father Wagner, who wanted to go, but thankfully, decided to stay. Goodness knows where this would lead, we could only pray."

[Summers] Scott flushed. "Awesome." He managed.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen was kind of uncomfortable; he hoped he didn't get that kind of sentiment in response to his present. It was meant more as a joke.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen grabbed a glass of soda.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed, and looked around for a glass to toast with.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie got up and grabbed a glass of juice, snifing cautiously to make sure it was juice and only juice.

[Angel_II] Angel picked up the tea she had been drinking earlier, smiling to herself at Scott's blush. How cute was that?

[Japheth] ((and nothing but the juice so help me god))

[Summers] Scott handed Fr. Wagner a glass of soda.

[Summers] ((LMAO))

[Summers] And took one for himself.

[Fr.Wagner] "Thanks," Kurt said with a smile and he took the glass from Scott.

[Fr.Wagner] He clinked his glass loudly with Japh's.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen clinked his glass with the others.

[Fr.Wagner] He looked at the tennis ball from Scott again. He hadn't expected presents at all.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen coughed. "I should go get mine," he said, and walked out of the room.

[TheFallen] ((brb, that means))

[Summers] Scott raised his glass and smiled. "To Fr. Wagner!"

[Angel_II] Angel raised her teacup and joined in. ((brb too))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie muttered something that might be a vague repeat of what Japh had said and clinked her glass with the others before going to standnext to the window, gazing thoughtfully out.

[TheFallen] ((wow, that was an early exit. I thought I had finished the toast.))

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled sheepishly from his spot on the couch. All this attention was making him blush. He wasn't used to so much attention anymore.

[Japheth] After the clinking Japh just put the glass down again. No need of it anyway.

[Elizabeth] She didn't want to just walk out as that would be seen as very bad manners, but she still felt very out of place.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen came down from the stairs with a box in his hands and set it in front of Kurt.

[Angel_II] ((He turns his text color when he blushes! ))

[TheFallen] He sat on a chair on the other side of the room, watching with a mischevious expression.

[Fr.Wagner] Father Wagner stood up. "I know that you may fear this school is about hidden agendas and uniforms, but the fact that you did this - that no one asked you do."

[Fr.Wagner] "This right here, is what we're really trying to teach you. To be a community together."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie turned her head quickly and was about to blurt out a reply to that, but held her tongue. She had to place to go shout her mouth off right now.

[Fr.Wagner] "And you must never forget that to be part of a community involves making a choice."

[Japheth] Japh listened to Father Wagner's speech while watching Warren's present with keen interest.

[Fr.Wagner] * Fr.Wagner looked down at the box Warren had set in front of him.

[Fr.Wagner] He wasn't even sure it was supposed to be for him.

[Summers] Scott looked at the box and raised and eyebrow.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked at everyone's reaction. Geez, it was like you couldn't give a gift to someone anymore...

[Elizabeth] Instead, Lizzie turned her attention to the present Warren had put infront of Wanger...

[Japheth] "For heaven's sake, open the present.

[TheFallen] ((Geez, drumroll please. ))

[Fr.Wagner] ((Haha Wanger...)

[Elizabeth] If her cloak was anythig to go by, that guy knew how to give presents....She sidled over to him and gave him a nudge.

[Elizabeth] ((leave me alone its 1am))

[TheFallen] * TheFallen looked down at her and grinned. "What?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I take it this is for me," Kurt said.

[Elizabeth] ((I can't spell at 1pm even!))

[Angel_II] Angel sipped at her tea. What had the bat dude...Warren, she reminded herself...gotten him. She leaned forward for a better look.

[TheFallen] Fr.Wagner> "Why, yes. It's your party." He grinned brightly.

[Elizabeth] "You're in a very...gift giving mood for someone who dosen't like presents," Lizzie grinned back up at him.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked without responding and looked ahead.

[Fr.Wagner] Like with the tennis ball Kurt carefully unwrapped the package. Inside it was ... confusing.

[Fr.Wagner] He looked up at Warren for explanation.

[Elizabeth] "Oh. Like that is it?" Lizzie looked at Warren's expression and grinned a little bit more. That look meant trouble.

[TheFallen] "It's a lock," Warren said with a grin. "For your office."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie burst out laughing and wondered how long it would take her to tekenetically rip that one apart.

[TheFallen] "I just figured," he waved his arm as if in explanation, "since your last one seems to have disintegrated anyway, you would want another one a bit more secure."

[Angel_II] A lock? Angel exchanged confused glances around the room.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at it for a moment. "will it make it more or less convienent to get in?" Kurt asked with a sly grin.

[TheFallen] "It has a sidebar, so no more winged intruders with bumpkeys..." He smirked.

[Summers] Scott was confused. Apparantly it was an inside joke. He smiled.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow. Kurt was marvelously astute; he wondered if he should have mentioned he impressioned it. "Why, Professor. I'm hurt."

[Japheth] Apparently this was some kind of joke, Japh missed quite a lot since he was gone.

[Elizabeth] "Which last one?" Lizzie whispered to Warren, barely audible.

[TheFallen] "It has a sidebar. Makes almost all lockpicking obsolete. Or just very, very hard."

[Fr.Wagner] * Fr.Wagner shot a knowing glance at Warren and shrugged.

[Elizabeth] "Because uh....I'll tell you later," Lizzie winked, not wnating anyone to overhear.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, it sounds perfect," Kurt said at last.

[Summers] Scott perked up - a lock that was nigh- impossible to pick? I think I'll ask him about that later.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie couldn't help but start giggling again. Oh god it was so so tempting to try and break it later on.

[Fr.Wagner] "I really didn't expect gifts." he said.

[Fr.Wagner] "Just having you all here is enough."

[Fr.Wagner] "I didn't expect any of this. I... I'm glad I came back, really."

[TheFallen] ((FYI: Bump keys are a method of bypassing a lock. Warren used one in an earlier instance to make a dramatic entrance to the school.))

[TheFallen] ((In Wagner's office. So thus the "winged intruders with bump keys" comment.))

[Fr.Wagner] Still, Kurt couldn't help noticing that no one had been very keen on discussing their winter break activities.

[Summers] Scott moved around so he was sitting at Angel's feet. It was just too hot by the fire.

[Japheth] " Father, what did you mean by to be part of a community involves making a choice? A choice like play along or go away?"

[Fr.Wagner] kurt suddenly looked serious. "I didn't get any of you anything."

[Elizabeth] "I didn't get you anything," Lizzie shrugged, feeling a little guilty now.

[Elizabeth] But seriously, what could she have gotten him though, a book?

[Elizabeth] Some nice bookends?

[Angel_II] "Me neither," she said.

[Japheth] ((a new collar?))

[Elizabeth] A light weight bookcase from Ikea?

[Summers] "You came from Rome for me, that's a damn good present."

[TheFallen] "Your party. No presents necessary."

[Fr.Wagner] ((with a nice matching leash?))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie screwed her eyes shut and started to laugh silently at her last thought. Oh that was morbid....

[Fr.Wagner] "well, then if I am off the hook. I can answer Japh's question."

[Fr.Wagner] "Communities are made up be people choosing to to work together, often for a greater goal than they could achieve alone."

[Fr.Wagner] "Nobody forces them to 'be anything' . That is how all the best communities and teams work. They are equals in every way."

[Angel_II] Angel slid down in her seat a bit. She liked Wagner…but he did like his speeches. She studied the back of Scott’s head as she listened.

[Fr.Wagner] "But the equality must come from trust."

[TheFallen] ((Warren's lurking; I'm disconnecting the network cable for a bit.))

[Fr.Wagner] "If there is any point in me staying here at all - this is what we should be working towards. Don't you agree?"

[Summers] Scott leaned back. "Yes." Hopefully he was finished with his speech.
[Elizabeth] "Yes, sir," Lizzie said, shifting slightly. She rarther hoped he'd go back to something lighter now....

[Japheth] "Absolutely." Japh cursed himself for starting up Wagner's speech.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt leaned back and stared up at the ceiling. "I know, I'm boring. There's actually a seminary class where they teach you to say dull things in twice as much time as is needed."

[Elizabeth] "That's....interesting?"

[Japheth] "So it's not a secondary mutant ability?"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook her head. There really were some random classes out there.

[Angel_II] Angel snorted.

[Summers] Scott rolled his eyes.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed "No, you'll find all priests have the ability. Some more than others. I'm right in the middle I've heard."

TheFallen enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] "Perhaps I'll offer a survey course next year. "Dangerously dull rhetoric: advanced technques".

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirks.

[Elizabeth] If I survive that long, Lizzie thought with a grin.

[Summers] "Well, then it'll just be you and possibly Doug..." Scott said.

[Fr.Wagner] "You know, because then we could have long boring conversations with each other. At least you'd get credit for it."

[Angel_II] She had to laugh at that. As if she didn't have enough trouble staying awake in class.

[TheFallen] "Sounds like fun."

[Summers] Scott looked at Japh. He looked tired. "I'll uh, go clear my tennis gear off your bed." He stood up.

[TheFallen] ((Sorry about the double.))

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt got up and looked around the room some more. He recognised some of this stuff from when he lived here before. A few of it was even his.

[Japheth] "Yeah thanks, I still have to unpack my suitca... Crap I forgot to call my parents and tell them I'm still alive. It was fun, later." Japh said with a smile and waved as he walked out of the room.

[Elizabeth] "Heh...parental worry..."

[Summers] "I'll be back to help clean up." He he left the room.

[Fr.Wagner] He turned around again. "This was really great, thank you." He knew he'd said that probably a dozen times now, but... It... He just hadn't expected it.

Japheth exits from this room

[Elizabeth] Lizzie smiled sadly and ran a hand through her long hair. It was still rarther messy, but she wasn't so pale as she had been in the past few weeks

[Fr.Wagner] "Do you need any help Scott," Kurt asked.

[Elizabeth] She looked up at Warren. "Do you want to go ice skating again?"

[Elizabeth] "It doesn't have to be now....but it was quite fun."

[TheFallen] "No, I think I should go to bed. I'm tired," he said, suddenly rather short again. He seemed to have come out of his pondering mood.

[Angel_II] Angel stood up. "I'll start picking some of this stuff up..."

[Elizabeth] "I did mean tomorrow or some time," Lizzie said, her cheeks going red slightly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt watched Lizzie and Warren together. He had trouble reading Warren's intentions so he just hoped that Warren wouldn't pull her back down. That they wouldn't pull each other back down.

[Elizabeth] ((ice skating will be explained in a flog ))

[TheFallen] ((Well, it's been a good day. Mods, I fixed the colour bar problem.))

[Fr.Wagner] ((Three cheers!)

[TheFallen] ((Or seem to have.))

[Summers] ((Nacht still doesn't have pink))

[TheFallen] ((She hasn't refreshed.))

[Summers] Scott returned and began to put the lids back on the tuppweware containers.

[Angel_II] She busied herself gathering up various items.

[TheFallen] Elizabeth> "My pardon. I didn't mean to be so short. But I should go."

[Fr.Wagner] "Scott, this was your idea wasn't it?" Kurt said.

[Summers] "Hmm? Oh - yeah." Scott said, making a neat stack of containers.

[Elizabeth] "I know...I just wanted to ask that's all. Because I did have fun."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen nodded at Elizabeth.

[Elizabeth] "Have a good sleep or whatever," Lizzie mumbled and looked away.

[TheFallen] He walked to the doorway. "Good night, all," he said over his shoulder and left, not expecting a response.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt closed his eyes, his head bowed in thanks. "It was such a wonderful idea Scott. And such an excellent way to reach out to the to the others. Good job Scott."

[Summers] "Hey, it was my pleasure, Fr. Wagner. You deserve thanks. I highly doubt Professor Xavier or anyone else would've hopped on a plane when my Aunt goes screaming and crying down a phone line." Feeling a bit emabarssed, he put a stack of dirty plates in Angel's hands.

[Summers] "Here you go, Angel. Dirty plates. Nice earrings, by the way."

[Angel_II] "Thanks." She grinned at him, even though the reference to his aunt made her stomach lurch a bit.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, thank you Scott. It's the best Christmas I've ever had."

[Fr.Wagner] He had his other eye on Lizzie and Warren. She looked very disappointed over something.

[TheFallen] ((Warren is now gone, but I'm still watching.))

[Elizabeth] "Do you need any help?" Lizzie asked, looking over to where Angel and Scott were clearing things up.

[Summers] "Yeah - just grab the soda bottles and take 'em to the kitchen." He said to Lizzie.

[TheFallen] ((God, I just realised he left without at least saying goodbye to Wagner or anything. That was rude; he didn't mean to do that. But he's in a bad mood.))

[TheFallen] ((Isn't it funny how you feel like an asshole for your character's actions sometimes? I just had to fight the urge to apologise to Em. ))

[Fr.Wagner] ((LOL!))

[Angel_II] Angel had managed to get the decorations back in their box. "Need me to take anything to the kitchen, Scott?"

[Elizabeth] ((dude, how do you think I felt after the sodding bookcase thing?))

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt gathered any of the soda bottles Lizzie hadn't and carried them in.

[Angel_II] ((lol))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie picked up the bottles of soda....Why was it called soda, anyway?

[TheFallen] ((OK, I'm going to go. bbl, all; great instance!))

[Fr.Wagner] (( ))

[Angel_II] ((Later, Northstar!))

TheFallen exits from this room

[Elizabeth] ((bye!!))

[Fr.Wagner] "Lizzie," Fr. Wagner said when they were in the kitchen. "I'd like to show you something."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie blinked. "Oh...okay?" What the hell?

[Summers] He took the stack of plastic containers and looked around to make sure he hadn't missed any.

[Fr.Wagner] Father Wagner motioned of Lizzie to follow him. He lead her to his office.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie followed Wagner, a little unsure of why...
Elizabeth exits from this room

[Angel_II] She took the plates. "This was a really cool thing you did for him," she smiled again, more geniunely this time and left.

[Summers] Scott grinned to himself and followed into the kitchen.

Outside Wagner's Office

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt opened the door to his office, the unlocked door.

[Fr.Wagner] "Look inside," he said.

[Elizabeth] "I've seen inside your office...." Lizie said uncomfortably.

[Fr.Wagner] "I know. Have a look at it now." Kurt prompted.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took a step into the office and glanced around....it was fine. Everything back to how it should be.

[Elizabeth] "So, you have a tidy office...is that all?" Lizzie asked, bristling slightly.

[Fr.Wagner] "Remember when we were talking about mistakes, and how things can be repaired."

[Fr.Wagner] "This is what it feels like."

[Elizabeth] "But these are just objects," Lizzie scoffed, gesturing to the neat office. "Emotions cannot be so easily repaired!"

[Elizabeth] "It takes time. And people who - who listen and care and understand....." Lizzie trailed off softly.

[Fr.Wagner] "Objects can be a beginning though. Right now, they are."

[Fr.Wagner] "And you have people who care and understand." Kurt put his hand on Lizzie's head and bent down almost like he would kiss her. Instead he brushed her hair from her eyes.

[Fr.Wagner] "This is a new semester, you can start again. Just like this office."

[Elizabeth] "Honest?" Lizzie asked, her bottom lip trembling slighty. "After everything?"

[Elizabeth] Her arms moved up from her sides slightly as if she wanted to hug him but was too nervous to dare.

[Fr.Wagner] "It's okay Lizzie. And," Kurt grinned, "I'm only saying that because I mean it."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie's eyes began to brim with tears slightly and she choked back a slight sob as she stepped forward and put her arms around him, clinging to him slightly as she had never hugged her own father or had even been allowed to.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt was surprised to have Lizzie embrace him, tentatively at first and then so tightly it was like she was holding onto a life line.

[Fr.Wagner] And for what wasn't the first time, he couldn't think of anything to say. So knelt down and let her stay there as long as she wanted.

[Elizabeth] ((awwwwwwwwww))

[Elizabeth] ((and that's a sugar coated wrap))