3/8 Game: Vito's Red Velvet Lounge

Read our full Game transcripts here!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

3/8 Game: Vito's Red Velvet Lounge

Post by Saint Kurt »

Here are the transcripts for the game on Wed March 8th where the characters went to Vito's Red Velvet Lounge and met several new classmates....
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Remy and Morph's room

Post by Saint Kurt »

[ANNOUNCE] Hold on. The characters start in their rooms.
[ANNOUNCE] You guys have to come back into Nightscrawlers so I can set the scenerio.
[ANNOUNCE] Yo! Jamie! Come back to us!
remy enters this room
[remy] Remy sneaks a peek across the room to his slumbering roommate
[remy] "fuck dis shit" he whispered, slidling steathily out of bed
[remy] scooping up his glasses, he quickly dons a tight fitting black tee and scruffy jeans..
remy exits from this room
[ANNOUNCE] Okay, we're good. The Game starts now.
[ANNOUNCE] To enter vito's Everyone should use exit and re-log in so they get a real color bar.
[ANNOUNCE] This is your 35 minute warning. The game will wrap up with the characters leaving to return to the University so start thinking about how they are going to do that. Good job everyone!
[ANNOUNCE] 20 minutes guys. Start cleaning up Nocturne's barf and get ready to head out.
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
transcript enters this room
>[transcript] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

TJ and Raven's Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

Nocturne enters this room
[Nocturne] ((ok))
[ANNOUNCE] You guys have to come back into Nightscrawlers so I can set the scenerio.
remy enters this room
Mystique enters this room
[Mystique] Hello.
[remy] Remy knocks at the door
[remy] Y'all awake in there?
[Nocturne] TJ sits up. "Who the hell is that?"
[Nocturne] "Yeah, Remy, come in"
[remy] "'s me...remy"
[remy] remy slides in, near silent in the dark
[Nocturne] "Yeah, I know" TJ moves to the door, opening it wide. "I already said come in!"
[Nocturne] "Have a fight with the white guy or something?"
[remy] sooo, we gonna spend our first night goin' to bed at 10:00?
[remy] nah...remy's bored
[Mystique] Raven sat up in bed. "Hey! Who is that?"
[remy] "Dis be my first night in dis town - I'll be damned if I am spendin it sleepin
[Nocturne] TJ yawns. "Hell no, if you know of something to do. I doubt they have a liquor closet around here though"
[remy] "shhh shhh..y' gonna bring the whole house in here a minute
[remy] remy snorts "don' need to stay here now do we?"
[remy] "dere be a whole town out there"
[Mystique] "You want to sneak out?"
[Nocturne] TJ smirks. "I suppose not."
[remy] "dat be the idea"
[remy] "c'mon...that Jamie guy look like he'd have fun"
[remy] "wanna come?"
[Nocturne] "Let's do it!" TJ runs to her dresser, filling a bag with a few choice items
[Nocturne] She pulls it close "My survival kit. Let's hit it!"
[remy] remy leans back enjoying the view
[Mystique] Raven pursed her lips and thought.
[Nocturne] "You in, Rav?"
[remy] "he's down this way, c'mon filles
[remy] remy swings the door open, peeking down the hall
[Nocturne] "Come on! It'll be hot!" TJ pulls Raven off the bed
[Mystique] "Okay." She said impulsively. She couldn't pack a quick kit like TJ was, but she pulled on a variety of black clothes, grabbed her purse, and shoved some makeup in it.
[remy] remy ushers the girls out the door
Nocturne exits from this room
[Mystique] Sliding her feet into a pair of witchy looking black boots, Raven followed them.
Mystique exits from this room
[ANNOUNCE] To enter vito's Everyone should use exit and re-log in so they get a real color bar.
[ANNOUNCE] This is your 35 minute warning. The game will wrap up with the characters leaving to return to the University so start thinking about how they are going to do that. Good job everyone!
[ANNOUNCE] 20 minutes guys. Start cleaning up Nocturne's barf and get ready to head out.
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
>[transcript] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Wanda and Jean's Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

wanda enters this room
[wanda] Wanda woke up with a start, surprised to find herself in a strange room
[wanda] Then she remembered where she was and lay back on the pillow trying to get back to sleep
[wanda] But, despite the even breathing of her sleeping roommate, she was just too wide awake
[wanda] Wanda sighed, straining her eyes to see in the dark room where nothing was familiar enough to recognize
[wanda] She tried counting sheep, making lists in her head, but nothing worked
[Nocturne] TJ knocks quietly at the door. "Wanda? You awake?"
[Mystique] Feeling a little more confident, Raven cracked the door to Wanda's room. "Knock knock"
[wanda] Wanda is surprised to hear a knock on the door
[Nocturne] TJ follows Raven into the room. "We're sneaking out, you in?"
[wanda] Jumping out of bed, Wanda walks over to the door, glancing over her shoulder to see if Jean's woken up
remy enters this room
Multiple enters this room
[remy] "eh chere - so we gonna party or what?"
[wanda] "Sure," Wanda tells TJ, "I wasn't sleeping anyway."
[Nocturne] "DON'T wake her! I don't think the town is ready for floating cookies"
[Mystique] ((don't forget - keep it in past tense. It's easier to read later.))
[Multiple] so how has Jean not woken up yet?
[Mystique] At the mention of floating cookies Raven covered her mouth to stiffle a giggle.
[Nocturne] TJ shrugged. "Who knows? Let's just thank the gods she hasn't"
[wanda] ((K))
[remy] "so - anyone know of a place to go?"
[wanda] "I think she sleeps pretty deeply."
[Nocturne] "So, Remy, where the hell are we off to anyway??"
[Multiple] she dumped a water vase on me the other day....
[Nocturne] TJ sighed and rolled her eyes. "You don't even have any ideas?"
[wanda] Wanda giggles at the memory
[remy] "I just got here chere"
[Nocturne] Multiple> "Was it a Ming vase? I saw her looking it over earlier today"
[remy] he raises his eyebrow at mystique "how bout you petite?"
[Nocturne] *sigh* "Alright. I think I saw a place called...Vitos or something? ts not far"
[Mystique] "If we're going to sneak out, we should go somewhere really crazy."
Morph enters this room
[remy] remy chuckles..."sounds just like the kind of place remy likes"
[remy] "eh roomie...caught up to me I see"
[Multiple] I'm not sure what vase it was...hey Morph...
[wanda] Wanda shrugs, she's willing to go anywhere - as long as it's out of this house
[Nocturne] TJ notices the other boy in the room. "Sid? Hey, we're going out, you in?"
[remy] "commin - we heading to a bar"
[Multiple] If i get bored I can send dupes elsewhere...
[Morph] "Umm...sure?"
[remy] ((tj puke green insn't working for ya))
[Nocturne] "Alright! Lets go!"
[Mystique] Raven smiled when she saw her fellow shapeshifter enter the room. "Hey, Sid. You heard us..."
[remy] "so where's this..vito's then?"
[Morph] "You guys are about as quiet as elephants in underoos."
[remy] "lead the way chere" he smacks TJ on the ass
[Mystique] "Vito's Red Velvet Lounge. With a name like that, who can resist?"
[Multiple] sound's 70's
[Mystique] Elephants in underoos. Raven stiffled another laugh.
[Nocturne] TJ glares at Remy. "Let's go"
[Multiple] well let's get out of here before anyone else comes....
wanda exits from this room
Multiple exits from this room
Morph exits from this room
[Mystique] "Save some red velvet for me..."
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Vito's Red Velvet Lounge

Post by Saint Kurt »

saint_kurt enters this room
saint_kurt exits from this room
Rogue enters this room
[Rogue] nice name!
remy enters this room
wanda enters this room
wanda enters this room
Morph enters this room
[Nocturne] She looked around the bar, taking in the pure....diveness of it. "Well, it has alcohol and doesn't card."
[Nocturne] ((blue))
[remy] "hey chere" remy looks apprechiately around the dimly lit room
[wanda] ((didn't work ))
[Multiple] So this is it?
[Nocturne] "I think we hit a home run"
[Rogue] ((should i give a bit of what i'm doing yet?))
[Nocturne] Rogue> ((sure))
[remy] the sheer tackiness of the decor and the smell of spilt beer and cigarrette smoke made him sigh in apprechiation
[remy] "just like home"
[wanda] (( ))
[Nocturne] Talia heads to the bar, motioning for the bartender. He gives her a look up and down, his expression clearly saying "your not 21, but your money is" before taking her order. "Get me a jack and coke"
[Mystique] Raven looked around appreciately at the delightfully tacky interior. "It's like going back in time," she said.
[Multiple] your home sounds like fun remy...
[remy] remy strolls over to the bar, ordering a whisky on the rocks
[Rogue] off to the right coner, a stage, obviously made to remove easily juts out. on the stage, bathed in a array of red and green disco light Rogue dances to the beat of tacky song full of off track beats
[Morph] * Morph walks in wearing a purple crushed velvet suit with lim green trim and a magenta sombrero, complete with little dangly balls. "This is one of those transvestite joints, no?"
[remy] remy snorts "if its one thing the n'awlens know how to do, its partyin'
[Nocturne] "Shit, is this Alicia Bridges?" TJ grabbed her drink and moves away from the bar shaking her hips
[remy] ((rogue or raven change colour please))
[Mystique] ((I'll change))
[Multiple] * Multiple looks over at the stage...
[Mystique] ((how's this?))
[remy] ((fan fucking tastic))
[Mystique] ((sigh...))
[Rogue] she wears her hair in classic school girl pig tails and adores her body in a short palid skirt and tied white button down hiked above her belly "This is AWESOME!" Rogue yells spinning around the pole
[remy] (((oh maybe not))
[Nocturne] TJ notices the stage in the corner, as well as the chick gyrating over a pole
[remy] remy leans back in a darkened corner enjoying the show
[Mystique] ((Reminder: past tense ))
[Rogue] "C'mon people, Mamma needs a new pair of UGG BOOTS!" she scream taking a beer from a patron and pouring it down her stomach
[Nocturne] ((im having such a hard time with that ))
[Multiple] This was a good choice...Multiple grins as he watches the stage
[Rogue] ((oooh yeah...thanks...and thats *screamed))
[remy] ((y'still screwed mystique - that's nacht's colour))
[Nocturne] "This girl parties hard"
[Nocturne] ((pinks not taken, em))
[wanda] Wanda takes a seat at the bar and watches the stage
[remy] "looks like fun, hey chere"
[remy] remy slidles closer to TJ
[Nocturne] ((ah! it is!))
[Rogue] "All the ladies in the house, let me hear ya say SEEEEXY!" Rogue yelled loudly, hoping to get some more girls on the stage.
[Nocturne] "What do you think your doing, mr, rem?"
[remy] ((yellow??))
[Multiple] * Multiple walks up to Wanda and tries to start a conversation..."So where are ya from..."
[wanda] ((Well, it would be red if I could find it again))
[Mystique] ((puky yellow it is))
[remy] "nothin chere..." he sneaks closer, briefly smelling her shampoo scented locks
[Mystique] ((I can't even play because of my color issues!))
[wanda] Wanda looks over at Multiple, surprised he's not more interested in the girl on stage
[wanda] "All over really," she shrugs, "My parents moved around a lot."
[Nocturne] She flips her head back downing the rest of her drink. She turns to Remy. "I got soemthing to show you"
[Multiple] I'm from West Texas... nice and flat...
[remy] remy chucks back his drink with a casual air and smiles back at her
[remy] "ya chere?"
[remy] "show me what??" he crowds close to TJ
[remy] placing a hand gently on her hip he tries to draw her closer
[Nocturne] TJ winks "Oh yeah, follow me" she grabs his hand and pulls him toward the gritty bathroom
[Mystique] Raven wandered over to the bar and wondered whether or not it would be cooler to order a white russian or a black russian. She turned and watched the dancer who seemed to be dancing as much for the girls as she was for the boys.
[remy] remy laughs and follows happily..
Nachturne enters this room
[Multiple] well, Wanda, it looks like T.J. and Remy are hitting it off...
[Nachturne] ((the bathroom door is locked, btw))
[Rogue] The beat came to a steady close, as a muffled voice came over the loudspeaker "LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE RAVENOUS ROUGE....DEZZIE!"
[wanda] Wanda laughs and agrees with Jamie
[Mystique] Out of the corner of her eye she watched TJ lead Remy into the girls bathroom.
[Rogue] Rogue took a deep breath, collected the strain of dollar bills littering the floor, and smiled briefly. "A good start to my small fortune, Ill drink to that" She spoke as she hopped off the stage and towards the bar.
[Multiple] Wish I had a camera take some incriminating photos for blackmail..." Jamie smirked as he took a sip of his drink...
[Morph] * Morph stares at the dangly balls at the edge of his somebrero. He is easily amused.
[wanda] Wanda leans back on the bar and calls out to the Ravenous Rouge, "Nice show!"
[Rogue] Rogue was counting her money when she heard the comment. "Hey thanks!" she said as she walked over, "but the names Dezzie!"
[Mystique] Still undecided about which russian to order, she slid in next to Sidney and watched him play with his hat.
[Rogue] "Whats yours she said, leaning towards the counter trying to get the bartenders attention, "or more importantly, whatta ya havin'? On me!"
[Multiple] Nice show "Dezzie" Jamie smirked
[Morph] Sid leaned toward Raven a tad and whispered "I've got dangly balls."
[wanda] Wanda smiled, trying to be friendly, "Hi Dezzie, I'm Wanda and this is Jamie"
[Rogue] * Rogue did an overly animated royal bow..."well nice to meet you both. Since you are together, let me buy you both something to drink, what'll it be?"
[Multiple] give me anything...I don't really care, Dezzie.
[Rogue] ((chat may have locked up))
[wanda] Wanda shrugs and nods, "Anything's fine."
[Mystique] "It definitely fits with the décor," Raven said. "It's like being in a Mexican car."
[Rogue] * Rogue smiled a flirty smile towards Wanda..."Anything?" she laughed and turned towards the bartender "Give me three soco's with a twist of lime"
[Rogue] he returned with the drinks, Rogue pulled the money out of her shirt "Your tip was on stage, five mintues ago"
[Rogue] * Rogue turned back towards Multiple and Wanda...."three soco's with a twist of lime, bottom's up!"
[Morph] * Morph bounced up out of his seat. "Sounds like a challenge!"
[wanda] Wanda takes the drink from 'Dezzie' "Hey, thanks!"
[Rogue] * Rogue handed them their drinks and steadily siped her own
[Multiple] "Amen, Dez" Jamie knocked back his drink...
[Mystique] Raven looked surprised. "It does?"
[Rogue] "No problem Wanda..." she said chewing on a piece of ice. "What brings you to a place like this?"
[Morph] * Morph walked to the bar. "SIX socos with SEVEN twists of lime!"
[Multiple] a cajun who is currently locked in a bathroom with a blue-skinned girl... Jamie answered the question
[Multiple] a cajun who is currently locked in a bathroom with a blue-skinned girl... Jamie answered the question
[wanda] Wanda giggled
[Multiple] ((darn double post))
[Mystique] Raven laughed. "Damn! And I was all ready to see you turn into a Mexican car."
[Rogue] Rogue turned Multiple "you guys with the circus or sumthing?" Rogue noticed she slipped into her southern accent at the end, but quickly took a sip of her drink
[Rogue] hey I have an idea...lets do a shot? You down Wanda?
[Morph] * Morph sat back down next to Raven with the nasty-assed shots after taking one of them and making an overt grimace. "Want one? They taste like someone washed their dog's ass in them."
[wanda] "Um, okay"
[Multiple] "I'm game if anyone remebers me..."
[Mystique] Raven sniffed one tentatively and tried to knock it back like she'd seen Remy do. She choked and started coughing.
[Rogue] "perfect, may i suggest a buttery nipple shot? Its sweet and goes down smooth!" Rogue said with a quirky grin. She lifted a pack of cigarettes with her hand a grabbed one out of the pack with her teeth. "anyone got a light?"
[Morph] * Morph giggled. "She said 'nipple'."
[Mystique] "Disgusting," she said finishing it in two gulps.
[Rogue] * Rogue raised an eyebrow. Cute Jamie
[wanda] Wanda looks over at Jamie, "I don't, do you?"
[Morph] * Morph slammed the remaining 4 shots. "EEeeugh."
[Mystique] "Do you think it's true?" Raven asked, "about butter on the nipples I mean?"
[Morph] "That girl would probably roll around in pancake syrup if you paid her to."
[Rogue] "A pretty girl like myself should never light her own cigarettes...in a bar...in a tittie bar...*sigh*" Rogue said, pulling her own lighter out "Hey Mr. Bar-tender-dude, three buttery nipples...and make it quick please"
[Morph] "Have you ever gotten that shit on you? It will NOT come off. And she'd have it all in her...crannies."
[Mystique] Raven shuddered. Crannies...
[Rogue] The bartender returned with the shot and again Rogue paid him. "Jamie, dirty boys should be seen and not heard...so wrap your lips around this" she handed the shot to Jamie and extended one to Wanda
remy enters this room
[Rogue] "Okay guys, lets toast"
[remy] remy leads TJ out to the floor
[Nocturne] TJ steps out of the bathroom, remy on her arm, and promptly trips over the paper towels
[Mystique] "Where do you think she came from anyway? She doesn't sound like she's from New York."
[Nocturne] "Oops!" she giggles.
[remy] "easy chere"
[wanda] ((Where did Multiple go?))
[Morph] * Morph talked loudly, with perfect enunciation. "You two smell like sex!"
[remy] remy steadies her with his arm...waiting for her to finish her giggling fit
[Rogue] ((oh yeah. whoops, i thought he was still here))
[Mystique] Raven smiled and pointed, interrupting herself. "Hey, there's my roommate! She's been in the girl's bathroom with a guy this whole time."
[remy] "if dat be sex y're smelling, you not been around enough homme"
[Nocturne] She steadies herself on Remy's arm, pulling herself up. "Sorry." she laughs, and leans in to his ear. "I am damn well fucked. up. right now"
[Morph] "Smokey...nasty...sex."
[Rogue] "Wanda, would you please take this shot before my arm falls off?" she laughed loudly
[remy] remy smiles back "dat's OK by remy chere"
[Mystique] ((Hmm. did chat kick him?))
[wanda] Wanda takes the shot from Rogue
[remy] ((brb - kids need to go to bed))
[Nocturne] "Lets dance!" She bounces up, pulling Remy to the floor.
[Rogue] "lets make a toast, go ahead Wanda"
[Nocturne] "Hey, wait. I want a shot!" TJ bangs on the bar. "Steely Dan! Hit me!"
[wanda] Wanda giggles, at a loss of what to toast to - TJ makes her jump
[Rogue] * Rogue Rogue looks at Nocturne "Are you the blue they spoke about?"
[Nocturne] The bartender looks at her sideways. "Tequila! Lime! Salt! Who's with me?!"
[remy] remy orders one of the odd drinks, and nods for one himself
[Rogue] "I'll toast for us then little miss jumpy pants"
[Nocturne] TJ looks the new girl up and down. "Well, I'm BLUE, right?"
[remy] remy looks sideways at the smokey young girl
[wanda] Wanda giggled again, "All right, to what then?"
[Nocturne] "TWO steely dan!"
[Rogue] "Hope about we toast to stripping poles, ugg boots, new friends, sexy girls like ourselves, oh and i guess world peace!"
[Rogue] ((*how)
[remy] remy chucks back the burning drink...licking the salt slowly from his hand while maintaining eye contact with TJ
[Nocturne] "Fuck world peace! Toast to people who make people do shit"
[wanda] "I'll drink to that," Wanda said, and clicked her shot glass against Rogue's
[Morph] * Morph slides up next to Rogue, having taken the form of a ridiculously endowed stripper in buttfloss. "To sexy girls like ourselves!"
[Rogue] "one, two, three...DRINK!" she says
[Mystique] Raven sat back in her seat. Her roommate smelled like dope and she was watching the rest of her classmates drinking shots with a stripper. College was kind of cool...
[remy] he taps the shot glass on the bar, asking for another
[Morph] * Morph realizes he doesn't have a drink.
[Nocturne] TJ laughed at Remy, then tossed back her own shot. "Ooo! I forgot the salt!" she says through her bitten lime.
[remy] he pours a line across his wrist for her
[remy] raising his eyebrow, he offers it
[Rogue] * Rogue puffs a long relaxing drag from her cigarette and offers one to Wanda, the blue girl and the ridiculously endowed stripper in buttfloss
[Nocturne] She notices Sids lack of drink "Steely! Get whitey a drink!"
[wanda] Wanda waves away the cigarette and downs her shot
[Rogue] "they say smoking is dangerous, i say hailing a cab during rush hour is worse" she laughs
[Nocturne] She sees Remy's offered wrist, and with a sloppy sensuality, she licks off his wrist, and takes a second shot
[Morph] "Water." Sid rethinks that. "With a twist!"
[remy] remy joins her in the shot...looking at her lush young breasts and narrow waist
[Rogue] "So Wanda, tell me three words to describe yourself..." Rogue stares at her new interest smoking her cigarette "ready and go!"
[remy] remy snorts at sid, throwing a compaionable arm around his shoulders..."water??"
[Nocturne] TJ slams her shot glass. "Are we dancing? Or, ooooohh shit, lets go to a diner!"
[remy] ((chat froze on me))
[Mystique] Raven joined them at the bar, finally deciding that a black russian really was the cooler russian to order.
[Morph] * Morph plops back down next to Raven, his breasts bouncing disturbingly. "Fuckin' drunkards."
[remy] remy glances back over to TJ, grasping her by her waist and chuckles in her ear "hungry already chere? there's always remy"
[wanda] Wanda turns to Dezzie, "You know it's really funny what you said before," she confides, "About us all being from a circus."
[Nocturne] "JAMIE! Where ya been?!" TJ threw an arm around him. "Have a drink!"
[wanda] ((Where'd ya go Multiple?))
[Rogue] Rogue ponders for a second "oh yeah, why is that?"
[Nocturne] TJ pushed Remy's hands off, wagging her finger slowly. "Bad bad boy!" she giggled. "Bad bad bad boy! What would steely dan say?"
[Mystique] Raven looked at Sid's alarming breasts. "I think Dolly Parton's feeling a little inferior about now."
[remy] Remy grinned, unapologetic "I'd say dans seen it all before"
[wanda] Wanda drowns the last of her first drink and just giggled again. "That's just a good description of it, that's all."
[Morph] * Morph looks down. "They're kinda painful. How do you womenfolk do this?"
[Nocturne] Remy's comment started a giggling fit, and TJ plopped herself on a stool.
[Rogue] "Well I think 'it' needs a weeeee bit better explaining for me to judge how 'good' I made it!" Rogue said grabbing another drink from the bartender
[remy] remy looked at the expansive cleavage jiggling before him..."dat's just wrong homme..."
[Mystique] "The brassiere."
[wanda] Wanda takes another drink as well and just waves her hand at everyone around her
[Nocturne] "The titsling!" TJ chimed in. "I fucking hate it."
[remy] remy smiles at the tipsy red head
[Rogue] Rogue laughs and sits on a barstool "so your saying you know these people huh? Well besides for Jamie and my brief run in with Blue over here....who are these people?"
[Mystique] "Usually women don't have bra sizes beyond the alphabet though."
[remy] "I be Remy, petite" remy leans close into the new girl
[Rogue] ((going for an ultra quick smoke))
[Morph] * Morph shifts - shape and position - into a priest with his legs crossed. "Being sober sucks."
[Rogue] "I be charmed, i'm sure" she says back, half mimicking, half deverting attention from the fact that she inched away from him
[Nocturne] "I do have a name," TJ told the other girl. "So, yeah, and its not blue"
[remy] remy snorts at the quick change in the mutant, trying to not break into a giggling fit
[Rogue] "sorry blue" she said turning to Nocturne "i do call them like i see them, what do they call you?"
[remy] "so...dere be de remedy for dat here homme..."
[Nocturne] "TJ" she told her.
[Multiple] ((damn internet))
[remy] "Jamie - y're poppin in and out of here like a genie - what's da problem?"
[remy] "y gettin carded?"
[Mystique] "How can you be sober? You drank all those drinks." Raven said to Sid.
[Nocturne] ((btw, wtf is debra messing doing on prject runway? ETF?))
[Morph] "How can THEY not be? They've barely had anything."
[Multiple] the previous Jamie was a dupe...I was at another bar...
[Nocturne] TJ slaps the bar again "STEELY! Another shot! Anyoen else in?"
[remy] remy offers his glass
[wanda] "You were?" Wanda looks at Jamie surprised.
[Rogue] "TJ huh? Well I'm going to call you blue, or I can call you yellow if you want to get all complmetary on me" Rogue said with a playful wink
[Multiple] yeah... that was an incredibly simulation of Jamie-mania...
[Rogue] "dupe?" Rogue said with a bit of confusion, lighting another cig, again she passed it around
[Nocturne] "Orange is the compliment, darling," TJ replied snidely. "I prefer TJ."
[Mystique] "Now wait a minute," Raven said, "If you send duplicates out drinking at different bars Jamie, what happens when you join them all back up?"
[remy] remy senses something with the white streaked girl...he raises his glass to her...*this could be interesting*
[Rogue] "well then you are as smart are you are blue, ill drink to that!"
[Morph] When the cigarette came to Sid, he subtly dropped it to the floor and stepped on it.
[Nocturne] TJ clinks her glass with Remy and downs it.
[Multiple] "no comment, daz"
[remy] Remy snorts and lights up another cigarrette passing it to TJ
[Nocturne] "Just...stop calling me blue," Tj told her, irritaed. "OK? Just stop."
[Nocturne] Talia waves the cig away. "No tobacco"
[remy] remy leaned back on the bar, his head pleasantly whirling -- he offers the scorned smoke to rogue
[Rogue] "Geez sorry blue...I mean TJ. Just having some fun, listen how about a drink on me...lets bury the hachet, k?"
[Nocturne] "Whatever"
[Mystique] Raven dug in her purse for a moment and pulled out the pack of clove cigarettes she'd bought before she'd arrived at Xavier's. She offered one to TJ.
[Rogue] Rogue takes it gladly from Remy "you seem to be the chill dude of the group, some people should learn from you. Just a thought"
[remy] Remy snorts lighting up another for himself "remy just likes to please all the ladies, petite"
[Morph] * Morph had a pained look on his priestly face. "I'm getting some fresh air. I'll be back."
[Multiple] "Ohh, and Raven to answer your dupe question, if one gets drunk and I reabsorb him, I get the sideffects but without the Blood-aclohol level...
[Nocturne] TJ watched as the new girl sidled herself up to Remy. "Maybe you should just fucking learn not to be so disrespectful."
[Rogue] "A note-worthy character trait Remy...I like that"
[wanda] "Did you reabsorb your dupe, or is he at another bar"
[Rogue] Rouge turns back towards TJ, curious to why she is so mad "Hey I'm just here to have fun TJ, feel free to joke with me. Call me skunk hair if you want, I don't mind" she says pointing to her white streak in her hair
[Nocturne] TJ stood, her stool falling over with a loud bang. "Just....fuck you." and she stormed out the front door.
[Multiple] "I reabsorbed him so I got his memories even though I have different memories at the same time..."
[Rogue] Rogue offers the drink she bought for TJ to Remy "well..someone has to drink with me"
[remy] remy watched her go, bemused at her pissy fit
[remy] "don't ever try and understand the femmes" he whispered to jamie
[Multiple] "Damn," Multiple gasped "What's her problem?"
[remy] remy accepts the drink clinking the glass to hers and downing it in one gulp
[Rogue] Rogue does the same "wow, a fellow drinker!"
[Multiple] "I don't think I'll try Remy"
[wanda] Wanda, feeling a little dizzy from all the alcohol and smoke, decides to step outside
[Rogue] Rogue looks at Remy with a curious eye "so that your girl?"
[remy] ((my daughters preschool teacher called and I had to majorly change tracks))
[Multiple] "I would get some fresh air too, but I'm afraid of T.J." Jamie half joked
[Rogue] "hmmm should i go try and say something to TJ, I'd hate to make enemies on my first day in town"
[Rogue] "Yeah i think I better" Rogue shrugs and walks out the door
Rogue exits from this room
[Multiple] "Watch out daz" Jamie yelled a warning.
[Nachturne] ((i thought i was still hjere))
[Multiple] "Well,Remy, who do you think is gonna win Daz or T.J.?" Jamie asked with a smirk.
[remy] (effing chat froze))
[Nachturne] ((yeah, chat is being bitchy))
[remy] "win?? whatcha mean?" he takes on last drag before throwing the butt to the dirty floor
[remy] "who be Daz??"
[Multiple] "Well considering that T.J. is acting..odd...and appertly Daz caused it...I'm predicting a fight...but what do I know?" Jamie finished with a bit of a shrug.
[Multiple] "well that girl's name...i think..."
[Mystique] "Do you think Sid is okay?"
[remy] remy frowned in concentration. "dat new girl - de one with the streak" he waved his hand in the top of his locks "dat be daz?
[Multiple] "dare I send a multiple out to see what's happening?"
[remy] remy shrugged "hard to tell with that homme"
[Multiple] and yah that's daz...
Morph enters this room
[remy] ((so toad and cypher have shown - em you letting them know what's up))
Tolansky enters this room
[Mystique] Raven frowned. "I'm going to go see if Sid is okay." she said.
[Morph] * Morph walks back in, sniffling.
[Multiple] "well it won't be me, well, technically, I think." Jamie slammed his fist down creating a dupe...
Multiple2 enters this room
[Tolansky] *bursts in, shouts at the top of his voice* Hey REMY! You was gonna teach me how ta play Texas Hold down or summin'
[remy] "hey...wher've you guys been" he smiles waving at the newcomers
[Mystique] Raven was at the door when Sid came back in. "Hey, I was coming to find you."
[remy] remy laughs "you wouldn't like da tings that remy does w'da cards, homme"
[Multiple] "all right dupe it is your duty to be bait..." Jamie patted his copy and sent him out
Multiple2 exits from this room
[Nocturne] "STEELY! Give me a fucking jack on the rocks"
[Morph] "I was...um...napping in the alley." and he gave a shifty look.
[remy] remy notes the return of the obviously screwed up blue mutant with a raised eye "y' be careful of that, ok chere"
[Mystique] "napping?" Raven said, her attention was momentarily divided between Sid, that Toad kid entering, and her roommate's surprising beligerance while making a drink order.
[remy] "remy don't want to have to pick you off of dis floor" he scuffed the gum and liquor encursted red rug with a toe
[Tolansky] What'dya mean I wouldn't like da tings - hey, you backing out? I gotz my money RIGHT Here! *slaps a fiver on the table. Go ahead and deal ya bigshot
[Multiple] "dear lord...what's wrong with t.j.?
[Morph] * Morph smiled. "TJ is right fucked up."
[remy] remy snorted, eyeing the money "i've got better ideas" he tapped the bar for a couple of beers
[Tolansky] *puzzled look* TJ?
[remy] "da femmes don't like the cards so much homme" remy looked over at TJ concerned about her unsteady appearance
[Nocturne] "I'll be fine, Remy," TJ glared at him, gulping her jack.
[remy] ((toad can you change colour can't see you babe))
[Tolansky] Dark green work?
[remy] remy held up his hands placatingly "right den, y'wanna dance?" he nodded over to the half empty floor
[remy] ((much better for me))
[Multiple] "Remy" Jamie began, "I advise you to back away slowly...."
[Mystique] "Are you sure you should order beer after drinking shots?" Raven asked. She was trying to remember the saying. Was it beer before liquor that was okay or the other way around?
[remy] remy chuckled at jamie "nothin' like playin with fire"
[Morph] * Morph poked Raven in the side with a finger. "Any bets how long til she ralphs?"
[Nocturne] TJ grabbed his hand. "Let's go!"
[Multiple] "You're gonna get burned..." Jamie shook his head...
[remy] remy lurched after her, suprized at the force of her grip
[Mystique] "You read my mind." Raven said. "I was just about to ask you if you had crash space on your floor."
[Tolansky] Hey, wouldn't you rather have some runny eggs instead? Mom always has those for HER hangover
[Morph] "My bet is one Def Leppard, two Van Halens, and a Bon Jovi. Though if they toss a Macarena in there, all bets are off."
[Multiple] "I wonder what my dupes doing..." Jamie wondered outloud
[remy] remy waggled his hips to the heavy base, watching TJ's lithe form
[Morph] "Pour some sugar on a panama, live on a prayer and jump. That's the recipe for an alcohol refund."
[Multiple] "I think Remy is gonna shorten his life span" Jamie sighed....
[Nocturne] TJ moved closer to Remy, "Hey, lets get on the stage!"
[remy] remy scooped her up easily, depositing her on the platform "dance for me chere"
[Multiple] "or not" Jamie was surprised at this change in temperment...
[Morph] "I think he'll just need new shoes." Sid said to Jamie.
[remy] remy winked over his shoulder at jamie "got to know the femmes"
[Nocturne] TJ shook her hips back and forth, moving toward the pole and spinning a few times
[Multiple] "Everyone here is insane.." Jamie sighed...
[Mystique] "You should get walkie-talkies for your duplicates Jamie"
[Nocturne] "Am I gonna do this alone?" she motioned for Remy to join her
[Morph] * Morph turned back to Raven. "Crash space for you or for your puddle of a roomate?"
[remy] remy's movements slowed as he became more focused on the spritely form in front of him
[remy] he clambered slowly up, mesmerized by the pure sexyness of the blue girl in front of him
[Multiple] "I've got a bit of a telepathic link with them, but it's too much effort most of the time..."
[Mystique] "Maybe what we should do is put them in one room and then we get the other." Raven said.
[Nocturne] TJ lifted an eyebrow as he moved closer, throwing her arms over his shoulders and gyrating her hips
[Tolansky] *pokes his elbow at the person sitting next to him* What's that blue elf see in that faux Frenchie anyways? *raises voice* "Vous avez le cervau d'un sandwich au fromage!"
[Mystique] Raven was instantly horrified - realizing how that sounded. "I mean for sleeping vs. puking." she said.
[remy] remy throws a quick "et tu est un tete de mar"
[remy] over his shoulder at the greasy mutant
[Nocturne] "I have no idea what that means, but it sounds hot" TJ told him
[Morph] "So they get to puke together and we get to sleep together?" Sid smirked.
[remy] remy laughs at her gathering her close "I told him he was a shit head"
[Nocturne] TJ giggles and leans toward his ear. "Say something else"
[Multiple] "I feel that some cheesy romance music should be playing" Jamie noted as he watched Remy and T.J.
[remy] "te est un jaune fille"
[Multiple2] hey Jamie...
[Nocturne] TJ overhears Jamie and throws a small bolt at his feet
[Nocturne] She giggles "What does that mean?"
[remy] ((shit its been like 14 yrs since I took french, plus I am a tad tipsy - cut me a break))
Rogue enters this room
wanda enters this room
[remy] "you are a beautiful girl"
[Mystique] "Yeah," Raven said. "Sleeping..."
[Morph] ((BE drunk to PLAY drunk, eh?))
[Tolansky] *pulls out a phrase book and leafs through it furiously*
[wanda] ((You are a yellow girl?))
[remy] ((LOL - I LIVE my character))
[Mystique] ((She's method acting))
[Multiple] "That was uncalled for T.J." Jamie lifts himself up and greets his dupe...
[Nachturne] ((LOL paws! Are you drinking along with the game?))
[remy] ((oh shit right))
[Rogue] Rogue removes her arm from Wandas "Thanks for the escort sugah"
[Tolansky] (all the romantic phrases are hilighted in yellow)
[Rogue] her eyes widened as she realized she slipped back into her accent.
[remy] ((I told you - hot dog in one hand, liquor in the other...you thought I was kidding??))
[Nocturne] TJ leans closer. "How do you say 'you're a sexy guy'?" she asks with a lifted brow
[wanda] Wanda blinks at Rogue, not really familiar enough with American accents to tell.
[Morph] "I think I need to shape-shift my pants to be a bit bigger now." Sid paused awkwardly. "Priest pants are bindy."
[Multiple2] "Anyone got a video camera, this would be great blackmail material" Jamie's dupe pointed at the couple...
[Nocturne] ((HAHA! Interestingly, I believed the hot dog..it was the liquor!))
[Rogue] Rogue looks befuddled "I used to act in the city, I did a street car named desire, i never let the accent go"
[Morph] ((That just sounds dirty, paws.))
[Nocturne] ((TJ is so fucking cheesy *sigh))
[remy] remy's head turned quickly to the southern accent, recognising a fellow
[Morph] ((TJ is like 80% chemicals right now))
[Rogue] Anyway Wanda, I'll leave my formal introduction into your delicate and beautiful hands
[remy] remy looks at TJ's breast jumping up and down to the beat of the music "remy can't tink to much right now chere"
[Mystique] Raven giggled. "Priest pants..."
[Nocturne] Morph> ((HAHA! True!))
[wanda] Wanda's still a little buzzed from all the drinks
[Multiple] Jamie walks over to contiune the conversation with Wanda that has been dragging on for most of the night...
[Tolansky] *shrugs and waves a dismissive hand at faux frencie* "La police n'a pas réussi à dégoter assez de preuve" he said, smugly
Cypher enters this room
[wanda] "Hey everyone," she says, "You wouldn't believe who this!"
[Nocturne] TJ lifts an eyebrow at Remy "Really?" she dances closer, grinding her pelvis into his
Cypher exits from this room
Cypher enters this room
[Multiple2] "Well they aren't keeping it PG-13." Jamie laughed...
[Tolansky] (gawd its hard to find french insults online, its either "surrender monkeys" junk or an amazon book...sigh*)
[Nocturne] Talia stops dancing to turn toward Wanda. "Who? Whats going on?"
[remy] remy moans quietly, placing his hands on her hips to steady them so they didn't push him too far "remy likes dis side of you chere"
[Cypher] Doug gets up the courage to enter the bar ... maybe they weren't carding, maybe it was an 18+ place. If nothing else, he could use his 'european tourist' act.
[Nocturne] ((surrender monkeys!!))
[Mystique] "I didn't know Toad spoke French."
[Multiple] "Is it a three headed cat Wanda" Jamie laughed
[wanda] "Dezzie got a letter from Xavier's too! She's a classmate"
[Rogue] "And you guys all thought I was a stripper trying to save money for med school!" she laughed
[Nocturne] Talia rolls her eyes "Whoopie" and turns her attention back to Remy. "I like it too "
[Tolansky] (sidles up to Mystique and lurches out) "It's the language of looooovve, baby"
[remy] remy frowned puzzled, his hands still on TJ's hips "who da fuck is Dezzie?"
[Morph] * Morph stood up, suddenly naked except for metal briefs with a large padlock dangling from the front. "Lock up your valuables!"
[Rogue] Rogue eyed Remy with a cat like smile "The gal you were having a drink with earlier"
[Multiple2] "Skunk hair over there Remy."
Nachturne exits from this room
[remy] remy couldn't contrain the snorts that erupted at the sudden change in the pale skinned mutant
[wanda] Wanda shrugs at Dezzie and gets another drink from the bar
[Tolansky] er, I mean *shies away* some people say ... ok Mysti - Boss lady!
[Rogue] "Bingo!" Rogue said towards Jamie with a smile "Glad SOMEONE catches on to my humor!"
[Mystique] Raven opened her eyes wide. The dancer who they'd been drinking shots with was coming to school with them? Then she heard in one ear "It's the language of looooovve, baby".
[Cypher] Doug somehow manages to miss any strange out of the ordinary looking things on his way to the bar
[wanda] The blonde kid that Jamie was talking too outside has walked in, Wanda notices
[Multiple] "All right" Jamie sighed
[wanda] "Hey, Jamie," Wanda says, "What's with your dupe?"
[remy] remy looked at his watch. "only looks like we've got a few minutes till closin' chere" he breathed in TJ's ear, nibbling the tip in passing
[Multiple] "I am going to actually have a conversation with someone instead of just drinking and walking around" Jamie walked off to the bar...
[Mystique] "Too. Much. Tongue. Too. Close."
[Nocturne] TJ pushed closer into Remy, gyrating and moving, swaying her hips and-
[Morph] * Morph leaned back toward Raven. "These are even more bindy."
[Rogue] "So whats the sleeping arangements in the place? Co-ed?"
[Multiple] "he's gone now Wanda and absorbed"
[Cypher] In a sort of broken English with what might be a French or a German accent, "One... how you say? Rum and coke?"
[Nocturne] Suddenly, a feeling in the pit of her stomach, and quickly, everything made its way up. She leaned down and expelled the contents of her stomch over the side of the stage
[Rogue] Rogue looked over as Nocturne threw up and giggled to herself "I guess someone had one too many shots tonight"
[remy] remy sidestepped the sudden flow of misused alcohol, shaking his head at the waste
[Morph] * Morph smacked his briefs with each hand, revealing two more padlocks as he pulled his hands away. "Co-Ed."
[Multiple] "WAY TO END A DATE, T.J." Jamie somehow found it funny...
[wanda] Wandas ears pricked at the familiar sounding accent, then her attention turned to TJ
[Tolansky] *yeah I have that effect on peeps, sorry bout the bump T.J.*
[Rogue] "hmmm that reminds me, I want another shot!" she orders and promptly gets it
[remy] "y' ok chere?"
[Mystique] "Oh! I was sure whe was going to wait until she was back in our room." Raven said.
[Nocturne] TJ looked up at Remy, and then at the other mutants, in utter embarrassment
[remy] "want remy to getcha a cool cloth or somethin?"
[Multiple] "So Wanda, what are your mutant powers?"
[Nocturne] "m fine" she said, inching back from the endge of the stage and sitting agaisnt the wall. "m so stupid"
[remy] "or mabbe some fresh air?" he grasped her by the elbow leading her to the door
[Nocturne] "Water. Please" she told him
[Nocturne] she followed him toward the door, swaying slightly on her feet
[wanda] Wanda looks at TJ sympathetically - she starts as Jamie asks her *that* question
[remy] remy shrugged and left for the bar for ice water
[Nocturne] ((lol, rem, is it outside or the bar?/))
[wanda] Umm, she says turning to im, "It's kind of hard to explain."
[Rogue] * Rogue went over to the side of the bar where the bartender let her keep her bags. she searches through until she finds a clean t-shirt and brings it over to TJ "Here ya go TJ, maybe you should change"
[remy] ((out - you just puked - you don't stay in the bar after you puke))
[Multiple] "Try me" Jamie stated
[remy] remy collects the glass and leads TJ out the door
[Nocturne] ((lol..yeah, i got confused))
[Tolansky] hee he T.J. ralphed :-) *holds stomach with his hands, holding back a loud laugh*
[Nocturne] TJ lets Remy lead her out..
[Rogue] I got all my stuff here....how do I get to this place?
[wanda] Wanda sighs, and takes gulps a large portion of her drink. "Well, I guess it's kind of like, good luck for me, bad luck for everyone else."
[Morph] "Sometimes I'm real glad to not have a nose. Looks like she had a caesar salad for dinner."
[Cypher] Doug is so surprised he actually got his drink that he doesn't notice the crazy barfing drama and mutters a distracted "Danke, danke!" to the bar tender
[Multiple] "So you affect probablity or something like that?" Jamie was interested.
[Mystique] Raven looked at the blonde haired guy next to her trying to order drinks in broken English. She tapped Sid on the shoulder. "Do you think he's really from Germany?" she asked.
[wanda] She turns to Dezzie, glad to change the subject, "Just follow us" she says brightly
[Tolansky] Ah man, that's lmost as funny as the time Rogue, she backed into Dukes by accident and, well, I just gotta say me and Lance we just about bust a gut. Man! We had to go OUT for breakfast THAT day!
[Rogue] "Fantastic! Luck huh? Cool power! Must be nice!"
[wanda] "You know, when we leave."
[Multiple] "Great thing about my power is I can get ignored no matter how many dupes I have." Jamie mutters to himself...
[Morph] * Morph sat back down, plopping back into priestly garb. "Sounds like an Iowa accent to me."
[wanda] "Not always," Wanda mumbles into her drink."
[wanda] "I'm not ignoring you, Jamie, it's just, no ones really asked about my pwers before
[Cypher] Doug hears some crazy stuff going on around him, but he attributes it to some people at a larp. Maybe if he gets some free time outside of classes at Xavier's he should try and join up...
[Morph] ((Haver> What are you talking about?))
[Rogue] "well.....we'll have to share stories someday" Rogue said lighting a cigarette "We can play, Suckier Mutant Power"
[wanda] "My parents wanted me to keep it quiet, to avoid trouble."
[Multiple] "About my power, I did always want a brother." Jamie smirked...
[Mystique] Raven grinned. "Hey," She said to the guy, "Where are you from?"
[wanda] "You can have a whole base-ball team." Wanda says, taking another drink
[Mystique] ((A larp... ))
[Rogue] "My parents...well my parents didn't understand" Rogue said staring off
[wanda] "And what was with your dupe earlier? He couldn't wait to tell *everyone * he was a mutant."
[Tolansky] brb. firefox sucks at this chat thing
[Multiple] "A one man army...well in a bit I should be able to create enough dupes" Jamie mused
[Cypher] Oh crap! He comes up with a clever identity on the spot! "Uh... Ich komme au... I mean, I come from Germany. Small town."
[Rogue] Rogue laughed "I bet I could have some REAL fun with your power Jamie, I may have to borrow it sometime" she laughed to herself
[Multiple] "Ohh, he is very easy to get secrets from...yeah...not great for parties."
Tolansky exits from this room
[Multiple] "I have fun with it too Dez," Jamie smirked "the ladies can never get enough of me"
[wanda] Borrow? Wanda wonders, "What exactly can you do, Dez?"
[Rogue] Rogue thinks for a second "well....I'm not exactly sure."
[Mystique] "Really? I've been to Europe. I love Germany. At first you sounded French. What part of Germany?"
[Morph] * Morph slips into something more comfortable...lederhosen. "Ah! Ich schlafe Bavaria, ja?"
[Rogue] "I guess my easy powers to explain are 'I can fly and I'm redonkulously strong"
[Multiple] "So you steal people
[Tolansky] *Ack* Todd almost spills his drink, hearing German.
[wanda] "You... fly?"
[Multiple] So you steal people's powers Dez?" Jamie asked
[Mystique] Raven snapped one of the suspenders on Sid's lederhosen to test its tensile strength. "Nice."
[Multiple] "Hey I can fly, just need to get on a plane." Jamie laughed
[Rogue] "I'm not sure Jamie. If I touch another human being...I take their energy. I think if its a mutant, I take their power for a little while too....except for one time"
[Cypher] Germany has parts, right? North or south, Doug - NORTH OR SOUTH? "Uh, north Germany. You are American girl, yes?" He hopes he doesn't screw this one up! (( I'm assuming mystique is not blue at the moment? ))
[Rogue] i"its a little different Jamie" Rogue said "observe"
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
[Multiple] "Storytime?" Jamie asked.
[Rogue] * Rogue begans to float in the air...about 1 ft off the ground as to not attact too much attention
[Mystique] ((Mystique is all gothy looking. Imagine Death from Sandman...))
[Rogue] * Rogue lands back on her feet "maybe another night...I'm about ready for bed and tonight has been one HELLLLL of a night"
[Cypher] (( I think you just gave Doug a geekgasm. ))
[Multiple] well I guess we better begin to head back y'all...
[Morph] ((Morph is all Morphy looking. Imagine Morph from Gone With the Wind.))
[Multiple] "I have a bad feeling about this...or it could just be my stomach..."
[wanda] "Back to Xaviers?" Wanda says, taking another drink. She's not so sure she wants to go back
[wanda] "Oh no, Jamie, don't you throw up too!"
[Cypher] (( sorry morph, no one else is getting paid any attention except Death - er - Mystique ))
[Multiple] "Come on Wanda, let's head out, we can come back later.." Multiple tried to convice the girl..
[Rogue] "hey guys, can I hitch a ride there with you?"
[Rogue] "I don't want to fly around all night looking for this place"
[wanda] "Why not," Wanda says, "We walked here."
[Morph] * Morph shifts into a duplicate of Raven and leans toward her. "I think he's smitten. Ja?"
[Rogue] "awesome! i can give you a piggy back flight ride home if you want"
[wanda] "Ah, that's okay! I'm a little afriad of heights."
[Rogue] "i'd never drop you! I'm redonkulously strong, remember!"
[Rogue] Rogue flexes and laughs
[Mystique] Raven had the sudden urge to change too, but she didn't. She wished she felt comfortable using her powers in public like Sid did.
[Tolansky] *saddles up to Wanda* I can give you a ... well, you know *hops*
[Mystique] Instead she tweaked Sid's nose since he actually had one.
[Rogue] "ah well shall we go?"
[Tolansky] Ride! I meant ride!
[wanda] Wanda's vision is just a little bleary, she thinks she recognizes Todd, but she isn't so sure
[Rogue] Rogue gathers her things and lights a cigarette..."see you guys outside"
[Cypher] Tries to act cool as he takes a drink of his rum and coke and nearly chokes - is that what rum tastes like?
[Morph] * Morph stayed as Raven, but switched back to the lederhosen. "Suspenders are sexy, ja?"
[wanda] "Mmm" Wanda follows Rogue from the bar
[Multiple] "seeya later..."
[Morph] * Morph stares down at himself for a moment too long.
[Tolansky] Eh, I'm leaving! Too much German in this room, there'll be blue furred freaks next
[Mystique] Sings "I think we're alone now..."
[Cypher] "Is... is the bar closing?"
[Mystique] "I believe it might be time for us to go..."
[Morph] "We should probably head back...otherwise one room will be filled with vomit and the other with naked blue and cajun people."
[Cypher] "Ja... Ich habe class tomorrow at Xavier school. I should sleep."
[Morph] * Morph takes two steps and shifts into a pink and powder blue cowboy number with fringes. Then he breaks into a loud rendition of "Happy Trails" and walks out the door.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

The Girl's Bathroom at Vito's

Post by Saint Kurt »

remy enters this room
[remy] ((shit I am going to pee my pants - give me 2 seconds))
[Nocturne] TJ locked the door behind them, turning toward the tiny, filthy window, working it open slightly
[Nocturne] ((no problem))
[remy] (aww man that's much better))
[remy] "so chere" remy slidled in close, breathing into one pointed ear "whatcha want to show remy"
[Nocturne] ((excellent))
[Nocturne] "Whoa whoa" Tj pushed him back. "First of all, personal space"
[remy] remy arched a brow at her, crossing his arms
[remy] ""so what then?'
[Nocturne] "Second of all" she pumped a long bunch of paper towels from the dispenser "Stuff this under the door. I have a friend for you to meet"
[Nocturne] ((im having so much trouble with the past tense))
[remy] remy looked side long at her, taking the towels from her
[remy] slipping the lock closed while he was at it
[remy] he leaned back casually on a sink "so what now chere?"
[Nocturne] TJ dug through bag, pulling out a small, tubular, silver pipe. "This, is Excalibur" she handed it over to him.
[remy] Remy immediately spilt an ear to ear grin "your a girl after my heart, petite"
[remy] he took the delicate tube from her and looked expectantly at her bag
[Nocturne] She dug a bit deeper and pulled out a small bag. "It's regs. Not the best, but, I'm just hsappy to ahve anything at this point"
[remy] ((did chat freeze - test)))
[remy] remy snorted "I've got a guy...he'll send us some bud for next time" he winked slyly at TJ
[Nocturne] TJ took the pipe back and began to stuff the green into the bowl. "Want the green hit?" She handed him the pipe and her lighter.
[remy] remy took the pipe and flicked on the lighter, taking the first quick puffs to alight the weed
[remy] he passed it back to TJ with a gentlemanly flourish
[Nocturne] "I think I'm in love!" she joked. "I thought coming here I'd have no one to do it with."
[remy] remy grinned like a school boy "if dere be sometin remy hasn't tried...it doesn't exist"
[Nocturne] "Thank you sir," she laughed, lighting again and pulling a hit. "Man, this just makes me really miss home." she let the smoke snake out of her mouth
[remy] remy shrugged "home is what you make of it"
[remy] "what's home to ya?"
[remy] he took the pipe back, taking a large drag and letting the smoke curl lazily from his nostrils
[remy] "not bad..."
[Nocturne] "Just outside Tuscon," TJ told him, taking another hit before passing it back. "A little reservation."
[remy] "reservation??" remy took in her clear blue looks before snorting "actually remy can't be sure whatcha momma or pa is.."
[Nocturne] "It's not very big. My mom works there, so we live there."
[remy] "so, is home good? or not so good?"
[Nocturne] "Oh, I'm not Native American. Not, like, blood wise. My mom's irish"
[Nocturne] "My dad? Who knows"
[Nocturne] "Home's fine. It's, you know, it's cool. It just..can be boring"
[remy] remy choked, snorting out puffs of smoke "no freckles??" he chuckled
[Nocturne] "Maybe," she smirked.
[remy] "xplains your feistiness though" he leaned back on the sink again, feeling the stressed motar around it give a little
[Nocturne] "What about you? Life in New Orleans? The big easy? Must be crazy fun"
[remy] remy shot her a lewd look "y'gonna show remy?"
[Nocturne] TJ snatched back the bowl, taking another hit. "Feisty my ass"
[remy] "n'awlans??" he smiled asking for it back with an outstretched hand "it's the best city in the whole world"
[Nocturne] "I bet" she handed him the bowl. "There's a bit left"
[remy] remy tamped the last of the dottle down taking one last hard drag
[remy] "so chere" he offered an arm "wanna dance?"
[Nocturne] She hooked her arm through his "Lets do it!" stuffing Excalibur and her lighter back into her bag.
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

The Alley Behind Vito's

Post by Saint Kurt »

Morph enters this room
[Morph] * Morph sighed and slid down the brick wall to sit on the filthy asphalt.
[Morph] * Morph puts his head down and cries.
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Outside of Vito's Red Velvet Lounge

Post by Saint Kurt »

[Nocturne] TJ stormed out the door, slamming it behind her. She tripped almost immediately, falling to the ground.
wanda enters this room
[Nocturne] "SON OF A BITCH!" She yelled, throwing her bag.
[wanda] Wanda looked over at TJ with her eyebrows raised. "TJ? You okay?"
[Nocturne] she pulled her leg up, notcing the slight bit of blood on her scraped knee
[Nocturne] "No, I'm not ok. Who the fuck is that skunky bitch anyway?"
Rogue enters this room
[wanda] "Ooh," Wanda looked at the scraped knee. Then she shrugged,
[wanda] as Rogue appeared
[Rogue] Rogue walks outside "Hey TJ, can I talk to you for a second?"
[wanda] Wanda crosses her arms and takes a step back, not sure she wants to be in the middle of this
[Nocturne] Talia turned her back to the girl, "what the hell do you want?"
[wanda] But, she also doesn't want to leave if anything does happen
[Rogue] "Hey I just want to say that I'm sorry for making you angry. I guess I stepped over the line with ya, and being new in town and all, I'd rather have friends than enemies!" Rogue says kind of defeated but also sincerely
[Nocturne] "Yeah, well, you did step over a line."
[wanda] Wanda looks over at TJ, wondering how she's going to react
[Rogue] "Yeah I do that from time to time. Its stupid, but I don't mean to cause any harm."
[Nocturne] "I mean, if a black person came in, would you call them "black"??" TJ crossed her arms.
[Nocturne] "Like, what the fuck do you think?"
[Rogue] "yeah....probably." Rogue said with a playful banter, trying to make TJ smile
[Nocturne] TJ narrowed her eyes angrily
[Rogue] "I guess I didn't think of it that way, I mean, I'm used to being labeled, and I roll with the punches, I guess I just assumed everyone did"
[Nocturne] "Yeah, well, don't assume." TJ told her. "You don;t know me for shit.:
[Rogue] Rogue ponders if she is fighting a useless battle and turns to Wanda "I'm really not all THAT bad, am I?"
[wanda] Wanda flexes her fingers, feeling the electricity there. She wonders if something does happen, if she should interfere.
[wanda] "TJ," Wanda says, trying to pacify the situation, "She's trying to apologize..."
[Rogue] "Listen TJ, plain and simple...I want to start fresh...whatever it takes!" Rogue starts to extend a hand of friendship but quickly pulls it back, remembering her powers
[Nocturne] "Whatever. I want a drink" TJ brushes past the girls and into the bar
[Multiple2] I've been sent out by Jamie to see what is up...
[Rogue] "Guess the funny girl is only funny to some people, huh?" Rogue says to Wanda, defeated.
[wanda] Wanda shrugs at Rogue, "She's touchy."
[Rogue] "aren't you Jaime?" she says lighting up a cigarette?
[wanda] "You're not Jamie?" "That's hard to get used to."
[Rogue] "She better watch out who she touches, she almost ran RIGHT into me!"
[Multiple2] "yes...well, you can say that" the dupe grinned
[Rogue] * Rogue looks confused. I don't get it at all!
[wanda] "Like you said," Wanda said, "It's a circus."
[Multiple2] "I'm a walking Xerox machine"
[Rogue] "Does Jamie have a twin?" Rogue said trying to make sense of this
[Rogue] "A xerox machine? What...do you make copies of yourself?" Rogue said laughing at her own joke, stamping out her cigarette
[wanda] Wanda pushes Jamie in the shoulder
Cypher enters this room
[wanda] "Maybe, that's something you shouldn't be talking about."
[Multiple2] "Might as well explain... you see I am a mutant who can create exacty copies of myself" Jamie smirked
[Rogue] Rogue's curiosity peaks. "Now you HAVE to tell me what's going on!"
[Rogue] "Mutant huh?"
[wanda] Wanda wonders if she should try and drag Jamie back inside
[Multiple2] "why not Wanda?" "She's been around long enough, and if T.J. didn't freak her..."
[Rogue] "Well I kinda thought something was going on with Blue, errr TJ"
[Cypher] Doug Ramsey is a pretty geeky kid, out wandering downtown the night before transfering to a new school...
[Cypher] (( just a sec guys ))
Cypher enters this room
[Rogue] Rogue studies Wanda briefly "And you Wanda?
[Rogue] "
[Rogue] "Are you a mutant too? With powers of being absolutely adorable?" Rogue laughs again at her own joke.
[wanda] Wanda shakes her head a little, debating, "Well, he's right, if TJ didn't freak you out."
[Multiple2] hey kid, what ya doing?" Jamie tried to distract eveyone from talk about Mutants....
[wanda] She looks suspiciously at Jamie, what sort of dupe are you? Jamie said he had different kinds
[Rogue] "well, we all have secrets, some of us can't hide them is all" Rogue says kind of ashamed and puts her head down
[wanda] Wanda also looks over at the boy passing by.
[wanda] Wanda looks back at Rogue, biting her lip
[Multiple2] "Umm..." "The one that finds you to be sexy..." the dupe pulled out something random....
[Cypher] Doug looks a little nervously over at the group outside the bar (( quick description - looks about 17 or 18, short, well kept blond hair, a plain black tshirt and blue jeans))
[wanda] "We're all mutants," she admits in a low voice so passerbys can't hear."
[Rogue] "Ya don't say" Rogue says loudly but then hushes her voice like Wanda's "Pssssh, I have a secret too."
[Rogue] she leans close to Wanda "So am I."
[wanda] "I thought you might be," Wanda says quietly
[Rogue] Rogue looks surprised "What makes you say that?"
[wanda] Wanda just shrugs, because you seem more *interested* then frightened, I guess
[wanda] She glances over at the blonde boy, wondering if he can hear them
[Rogue] "Yeah well....Things got interesting quickly. I mean, yesterday I'm chillin' in my mid-town apartment, and then I get this letter about some school...and here I am"
[Multiple2] Um...so kid...what's yer name?" Jamie asked the blonde boy
[wanda] "School?" Wanda looks at Rogue, "What school?"
[Rogue] "I figured I'd skip the first day and just check out the night life, and the first people I met are a group of teenage mutants, yeah...I'd say I'm interested"
[Cypher] "Huh? Oh, my name's Doug."
[Rogue] "Some institute by some Doctor or something....Xavier, I dunno, I have the letter here" she pulls it out of her pocket
[wanda] "Huh," Wanda says, completely relieved at having let their secret slip." "Well, that's all right then."
[Rogue] "You know the place?"
[wanda] She takes the letter and looks at it, "Yeah, I got one just like that."
[Rogue] "Oh yeah? Did everyone here get one?"
[wanda] Looking over at Rogue sheepishly she says, "That's where we're all staying now."
[wanda] "We all got one."
[Multiple2] "Well you can head into the bar, Doug, I'm sure Jamie would buy you a drink..."
[Rogue] Rogue bursts out laughing "Incredible! Oh wow. You guys are my classmates?"
[wanda] Wanda looks nervously over at the boy Doug, chances were, he probably wasn't a mutant too
[wanda] Wanda grins, "Sounds like it, small world, huh?"
[Cypher] "A... a drink? I'm cool..."
[Rogue] "You have no idea! Hey, wanna head inside? I'd like to say hi to my new classmates!"
[wanda] "You know Dezzie, we should introduce you to everyone
[Rogue] "You read my mind!"
[wanda] ((whoops!))
[Rogue] "shall we?"
[wanda] "Let's head back in!"
[Multiple2] Meh... okay
[Rogue] Rogue extends her arm to Wanda
[Rogue] "shall we, m'lady?"
[wanda] Wanda takes it and they head back into the bar
[Rogue] Rogue laughs
[saint_kurt] Hey. I was just seeing how you were doing.
[saint_kurt] Are you going to come into the bar?
[Cypher] (( not bad, i figure he'll work up the courage. ))
remy enters this room
[Nocturne] ((frikken color bar))
[remy] "better chere?"
[Nocturne] "M sorry" TJ told him, taking the water from his hand.
[Nocturne] She could feel tears prickling the corners of her eyes. "Im so embarrassed"
[remy] remy waves his hand "y' didn't puke on remy - so no biggy"
[remy] he puts a friendly arm around her drawing her close
[remy] "don be upset...remy used to puke lots too"
[Nocturne] "But i did in front of everyone." she told him, trying to keep from letting any tears out. "I can't believe I did that. I NEVER get sick"
[Nocturne] She puts her head on his shoulder, using him partially for support. "Im so embarrassed"
[remy] remy laughed "but y' usually dance on a pole and grind yourself into strangers laps?"
[remy] he rubbed his hand up one arm to take any sting out of the comment
[Nocturne] "You don't?" she lifted her puffy, pathetic face to him in an attempt at humor
[remy] "life is about experiencing things chere..odder wise why live?"
[remy] "who remy?" he claimed with a hurt tone, waggling his eyebrows
[Nocturne] "yeah....i guess" she said, looking down. "What a frikken first impression."
[Nocturne] she giggled at his last comment
[remy] "remy like you just fine de way you are chere..."
[remy] "not all prissy like some femmes"
[remy] "sides" he shrugged, digging in his pocket "who else am I gonna get stoned with?"
[Nocturne] TJ gave him a half smile. "Thanks"
[remy] finally coming up with a battered hanky he took the glass from TJ and wet it, offering it to her so that she could clean up a bit
[remy] "sides, looks like its time to round up the crew and head home"
[Nocturne] Her eyes grew wide, taking in the bag. "You are a god." she told him. "Let's save it for home, though...I think I could use some sobering"
[Nocturne] "Yeah, I hear that" she took the hanky and wiped her face down, enjoying the cool feeling on her flushed, sweaty skin
[remy] ((gosh you lush - I was going for a hanky - but pot will work too))
[remy] "so" remy looked up at the starry sky "walk or cab it?"
[Nocturne] ((LOL! I assumed! LOL!!))
[Nocturne] "I think I can do a walk. The last cabbie smelled like shit"
[remy] remy chuckled "they all do chere"
[Nocturne] * Nocturne laughed at his comment. "Too fucking true"
[ANNOUNCE] 10 minutes...
[remy] "well chere - should we get the rest of de back den?" he glances worridly at her wan appearance "y' up to it
Mr.Wagner enters this room
[remy] "oh shit" remy mutters to TJ
[Nocturne] "I dunno we-" TJ looked up at the elder blue man before them "shit"
[Mr.Wagner] Kurt Wagner was planning on enjoying an evening of exotic dancing at his favorite tacky hole in the wall.
[remy] "c'mon" he draggs TJ into the darkness of the alley
[Mr.Wagner] He teleported just out of site of the building and walked around the corner only to see... 2 of their students?
[Nocturne] She follows him, hoping they hadnt been spotted. "What is HE doing here?"
[Mr.Wagner] "Remy? TJ? Wait!" He called after them.
[remy] remy stopped, holding TJ up in an attempt to steady her swaying
[remy] "yeah?"
[Nocturne] "Oh, FUCK! He saw us!"
[remy] "no shit chere" remy whispered in her ear
[Nocturne] TJ leaned against Remy, trying to appear as sober as possible. "Sup Mr. W"
[Nocturne] She gave a wobbly salute
[remy] Remy turned reluctantly to the tall older man
[Mr.Wagner] "What are you doing here?"
Rogue enters this room
[Nocturne] TJ looked around her. "Isnt this the movies? Remy, are we lost?"
[remy] "Enjoyin the fresh air" remy smiled cheekily at the proffessor
[Rogue] Rogue opens the bar door smoking a cigarette, humming the song she danced to earlier
wanda enters this room
[remy] Remy rolls his eyes at the untimely entrance of the streaked girl
[wanda] Wanda follows behind, walking just a little unsteadily
[Rogue] "hey you two! ummm so the others said you guys walked here from the school and i was wondering if you'd show me the way back, thats not to say if you're all not too drunk!"
[remy] "shit now we in for it" remy whispered to tj, watching the exodus out of the bar
[Multiple] "Hey, skunk-hair, wait up I need a ride... and I'm not drunk"
[Nocturne] "jesus christ can this get worse!"
[remy] "sure chere" remy replied glad for the distraction "c'mon - its dis way"
[Rogue] Rogue laughs "hahaha, ladies first Jamie"
[Mr.Wagner] "Miss Palmitir? And Mr. Maddox. What are all of you doing here?"
[Rogue] Rogue whispers to Remy "whose this guy?"
[Multiple] "Well can't ya carry two people?"
[Tolansky] I can carry someone! NO GUYS!
[Tolansky] *hops up and down*
[remy] "one da teachers" remy shrugged "he seems not too bad though"
[Multiple] "Ummm... well techniaclly I'm in my bed Mr. Wagner."
[Rogue] Miss Palmitir, how do you know that name? Who are you?
[Mr.Wagner] "You have been invited to our school yes?"
[Rogue] oooh well teach! The names Dez, and I'm just here making some money and some new friends"
[Nocturne] TJ puts her head in her hands "We're are so fucking screwed"
[Rogue] "I certainly have"
[wanda] Wanda giggles a little too loudly
[remy] remy hauls TJ into the background, sensing the opportunity to escape
[Multiple] Jamie drags Wanda away hoping to use Rogue as a distraction...
[remy] "c'mon chere" he tugs harder "while the going is good"
[Rogue] rogue finds the crumpled note and hands it to the teacher
[Multiple] "c'mon ya had too many beers...didn't ya?" he asks Wanda.
[Mr.Wagner] "What Mr. LeBeau, I'll take us all back to the school. Stay where you are."
[wanda] Wanda doesn't resist as Jamie tries to drag her away
[Nocturne] "good idea!"Tj slinks back with Remy, heading in the direction of the University
[remy] Remy sighs, resigned...
[wanda] She giggles again, looking over at Jamie, and nods
[Rogue] "y'all in trouble or something?"
[Nocturne] "Could this night possibly get worse? Honestly?"
Morph enters this room
[Rogue] "I'm sure teach was young once! new school. new friends. C'mon, its night one for these guys. Show them some slack!"
Cypher enters this room
[remy] "great...now da whole brady bunch is here" remy snorted looking at the crowded dirt covered area in front of the bar
[Morph] "HAAAAPPY TRAAAAAAILS, TO YOOU! Untillll we meet agaaain!"
[Cypher] Doug walks out of the bar to find a taxi ... he's gotta get back to his hotel so he can get to Xavier's early tomorrow.
[Mystique] "It could get worse, yes. But, it won't because we're leaving now before authorities decide to do anything about so many underage drinkers in one establishment."
[Mystique] "Mr. Ramsey? I see you've found your way here as well."
[Mystique] ((Shit. How did I become Mystique...)
[Cypher] (( Not entirely sure! ))
[Nocturne] TJ groaned, fethe unease in her stomach.
[remy] ((LOL - I was confused))
[Cypher] He hears his name and looks up sharply, instinct telling him that he could be in some trouble.
[Rogue] "Oh the po-po ain't that scary"
[Mr.Wagner] ((so was I)
[remy] remy looked over at the now green tinged blue mutant, looking for a direction to point her in in case of emergency
[Multiple] Jamie is hiding out from Mr. Wagner, but he knows he's screwed anyway.
Mr.Wagner exits from this room
[remy] "wagner? May I make a suggestion?" he pats the wilting TJ beside him " can we go now?"
[Nocturne] "I think I'm ok" she says. "I just..ugh lets go home."
[Mr.Wagner] "I was just about to suggest that Mr. LeBeau."
[Morph] * Morph quickly assumes Jamie's shape. "Hi, Mr. Wagner! Just out for duplicatey stroll! I'll be going now!"
[Rogue] "I second that Remy, I'm tired, and a bed sounds perfect right now, besides this school girl uniform is starting to chaif"
[Multiple] "Well," he looked over at the drunk Wanda "Let's go ahead and face the music." then he notices a dupe walking by...
[wanda] Wanda yawns, she can't wait to get back to her bed
[remy] remy smiles at her - noticing that wagner has inexplicabally disappeared - probabally to watch the peelers "lets go then"
[wanda] "Is that one of yours?" Wanda asks Jamie
[Nocturne] "yes, please, lets go"
[remy] he leads the way on the gravel shoulder beside the road
[Multiple] "honestly I don't know" Jamie answered
[Morph] * Morph elbowed Raven. "Dupe. Or run."
[Cypher] Doug blinks and wonders if he's in some sort of strange dream. "Wait... what?" he asks, with a distinctly unGerman accent.
[Multiple] Jamie contiunes to drag Wanda along.
[Mr.Wagner] And so, everybody gathered up really tightly and Mr. Wagner teleported them all back to school where lived happily ever after or until they got a hangover, which ever came first.
[remy] the gravel crunches pleasingly under his feet and a cool sweet smelling breeze ruffles through TJ's hair, passing the slight scent of vomit to him
[Rogue] ((the end))
[wanda] Wanda continues go where she's dragged
[Nocturne] and tj threw up again. the end!
[Nocturne] ((oh, thats just lovley remy ew))
[remy] ((Back to scrawlers??))
[wanda] :
[Morph] ((Teleporting is bad on the stomach, no? Ugh. TJ is gonna puke all over me.))
[Cypher] (( aww Mom, do I hafta go? ))
[Mystique] And Raven's final thought was: I don't think that Doug Ramsey guy is really from Germany...
[Nocturne] * Nocturne pukes all over morph and morph alone
[Rogue] ((gang i had a blast, but i hav eto go....work in 5 hours))
[remy] ((dat be why we are WALKING on de GRAVEL))
Morph enters this room
[Multiple] Jamie wonders where all this puke is coming from
[remy] ((bye rogue))
[Mr.Wagner] Yes. The post teleport TJ vomit shower is located in the Nightscrawlers room!
[Cypher] ew.
Mr.Wagner exits from this room
[wanda] (That was fun Rogue! Night!)
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by Confizzle »

Another fun sucessful rpg....
jeangay
Lubber
Lubber
Title: JEAN LUC!!!!!

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by jeangay »

:eek

Wow that was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see where things go. I can't believe TJ hates Rogue like she does! :LOL

YAY for us.
"Phoenix was the best in the movie, I often wish I could turn people into dippin dots." ~Me

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

so. The persons who werent there were in their beds etc.?
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter
so. The persons who werent there were in their beds etc.?
Pretty much, yeah....question is, who's bed were you in? :naughty

And TJ was completely shitfaced...and didnt like being called "blue"...they've rubbed each other the wrong way...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
And TJ was completely shitfaced...and didnt like being called "blue"...they've rubbed each other the wrong way...
Y'didn't rub Remy the wrong way Chere...:naughty

LOL - that was a very fun, very silly great RPG - everyone did awesome, and I was so stoked for hours after it...

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Makes sense, Piotr doesnt like big parties and drinking.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by Saint Kurt »

I kind of wish now I'd included the 5 minute "Here's what we're doing: vote now!" preamble to the whole thing that happened in the Nightscrawlers room first.

Basically, we had six players and me there. I wasn't prepared to run the game because I had just arrived home from a trip to Chicago and I didn't know if Crash had any plans. It was getting late and Nacht and I had like 5 minutes to figure out a fun RPG for a small group of students that wouldn't change any of the game plotting that I may or may not have known about or affect the larger student body as a whole.

So I gave everyone a choice: a) You guys are going to sneak out for a night on the town or b) you guys are going to all sit together at breakfast in the cafeteria and get to know each other better. There was to be no discussion, just a vote. It was unanimous for a crazy night on the town. I gave everyone their roles and within 5 minutes I think, the game had started.

So the silly tone of the game came from the way we arrived at the plot. But I think it was great - totally character building and energetic. And it was a great way to sort of pull in some of the new characters like Cypher who came in later.

-e
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by idsunki »

Yeah, I like how Cypher and Mystique's total interactions of the evening are based on utter lies by both of them. Cypher isn't really German and Mystique doesn't look like Death from Sandman.

Do the two still have a possibility of true love? Probably not with guys like Gambit all ready and willing to be like, "Blue? No problem, babe!"
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Transcripts for 3/8

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL - :P.

Ahh idsunki...its always the womans choice. Don't hate me cause I am seeexy...:LOL And there are lots of "good" girls out there that find Remy too flashy/bad boy for them...I know because I (in real life) am one...that's why Remy is so fun for me to play - its something totally different (expecially being that I have novel dangly anatomy to deal with...)

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.