The Origin of Mystique

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

The Origin of Mystique

Post by Northstars Love »

Since I'm missing at least ten years of X-Men history (I was not reading comics for at least ten years until this past May), I was wondering if anyone could direct me or tell me more about Mystique's origin. I'm curious about who her parents are etc...

Or does anyone know that since she has her own book that they will be touching on this particular issue in the near future?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:D
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

The Origin of Mystique

Post by Garble »

It's not really known.

(There was an Excalibur special mini-series that showed her durring the second world war. It conflicts horribly with most continuity and I personally think it was recycled from an unused script that Claremont wrote before leaving Excalibur.)

Her series has mentioned her father only vaugely. But maybe we'll learn more.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

The Origin of Mystique

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

this is quite interesting, because I have been thinking alot about Mystique's origins..even giving her one myself (in my noodle).....i really wanna see what comes of the book, though...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€