Hope you saw it!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
LittleBlueGirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Hope you saw it!

Post by LittleBlueGirl »

I'm hopin that you guys saw my post in the friends thread, if not then here is the problem:
well i have an exbest friend who told my crush EVERYTHING i said to her about him! even when i told her that i thought he was looking at me! and then she told me that she did that because i said i didn't want to be her friend anymore (and that was true cuz she a has mean nasty attitude) anyway, i asked this guy why he doesn't talk to me anymore, and he said cuz he feels to uncomfortable. that makes my life so terrible!! So now i dont talk to my "friend"(Jessica) anymore, cuz she really hurt my feelings really bad! i feel awful .....and im not so sure what to do, i dont know what to say to Jessica, and i dont know what to say to this boy! He wont tell me what she said to him cuz he doesn't get into that kind of stuff....and Jessica is saying that she didn't say anything to him, and is denying everything. But my other friend Miranda was in the same class when Jessica said stuff to him...
<3true love is like a fake flower....it never dies<3
:bunny Bunny Warrior #13 :bunny
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hope you saw it!

Post by kurtlover »

If you posted this same stuff in the friends thread then there's no need in starting a same thread about it, sorry but i will have to close this.