Scrawlers Awards - #1 Artist of scrawlers (digital and tradi

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!

Scrawlers Awards - #1 Artist of scrawlers (digital and traditional drawings)

Total votes: 0

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Ok here are the nominees:

Bamfette She's incredible talented, her style is fresh and is always improving, a great sense of colouring and good anatomy knowledge. Her art speaks for itself.

Elwing Her style is extremely elegant and dark, two things that i love, and i always droll when i see her sculptures, those are just AMAZING.

Snicket She has a contemporary cartoony style with a cool sense of color, her style is fresh, and her cartoons very hylarious as we saw previously.

Bluefooted We all love her the things she done, her Kurt cartoons are funny and realistic at the same time, they look like if they had movement!

Kiki She's a great pencil artist, with a good sense of movement, if you haven't checked her stuff, she already posted some in the fan art section, go and check it!

Garble He's a great colorist, and his sense of humor is reflected somehow in his art, specially in that scrawlers San Diego con cartoon!, that's my favourite.

Mad With Power She is all about Kuroro, but wow! she does it very good, so i dare to call her the kuroro queen, she has an excellent sense of color and she's a photoshop master.

Kurtlover She's more a traditional artist that uses pencils, charcoals and colors, with a touch of digital in some, her style is dark and messy, and she does very realistic portraits.

And this is gonna be a close competition! the nominees are very talented! :D
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Hard decision really. I had to narrow the choices down to two people. Ok...so I finally picked someone. Wasn't easy.

Good Luck to all of you!:)

That is all I'll say :secret
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I love every single one of their artworks so it was almost impossible to choose. Congradulations to all the nominees!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Yes, the art here is awesome, and everyone here should be recognized and congratulated.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Man, why can't there be an "all of the above" option instead of just choosing one?! :bawl

In any case, I did vote for one...hey, cool, Bamfette's winning.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Ok this this thread is closed, i will start a new one today, thanks for voting.