the unstoppable Kurt and Kitty...

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
HappyNoodleBAMF
Lubber
Lubber

Post by HappyNoodleBAMF »

ok, now that it's on adult swim all the time, i'm starting catch more and more episodes of x-men evolution. and given all the hybrid forms of nightcrawler i see on here, i can't help but think that nighty and shadowcat would be the perfect hybrid. i mean, the whole fear of teleporting into solid matter: gone. problems with teleporting into the air or while falling: gone, cause kitty can use her power to slow her descent, or simply sink into the ground when she lands. and seeing as kurt's already not too macho, being crossed with a female may not even make too big a difference. so, yeah, how's that for my first post ever?
Shadowcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Shadowcrawler »

And have you noticed how similar their faces are? They even have the same bangs. Ok, I'm scaring myself now. *looks at username* :surprise
:bamf

Oook?
Wagi
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Wagi »

that is quite interesting
if you realy pay attention you can see how much alike they are
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Hmmm... Now that I really compare the two... :eek *holds up two different pictures of Kurt and Kitty* *looks back and forth between them critically* Perhaps they were first designed/drawn for the show by the same person?
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Gambit
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Gambit »

I noticed that b4 also,mon ami.They just seem so..alike...My friends and i made up the ultimate stealth team.The invisible woman,nightcrawler,shadowcat and lifeguard just in case!thay would be like air since the newest version of the invisible woman can also make anything else invisible! :banana plus this guy...cuz hes cool.
Family Tree
Now known as Metlord. >.>

Hello, everyone.