what did magneto say?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

what did magneto say?

Post by nightcrawler30 »

what did magneto say to colossus to make him join? he had to say something or do something? if anyone could help me that would be good. thanks!
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

what did magneto say?

Post by rockstar »

um, i'm not too sure.
in the episode "Impact", he threatens colossus. If Colossus didn't work for magneto, "he would never see his family again." So Mags has something on his family.

other than that, i have no idea
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

what did magneto say?

Post by sevati »

Magneto apparently blackmailed Piotr into service by threatening his family or threatening Piotr with never allowing him to return to them. Does Mags have them hidden away somewhere, or has another Alocyte keeping them in seclusion or keeing tabs on them? Is Magnus keeping Piotr here in indentured servitude while his family are ok and have no threat coming to them back home? We don't know, and I doubt it will get discussed before the end of Season Four.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)