Rogue and Gambit???

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Gambit
Lubber
Lubber

Rogue and Gambit???

Post by Gambit »

Is it just me or did Rouge and Gambit start liking eachother or what in dat episode?U know which one,mon ami.Um...Ya know de one with Mardi gras and stuff...Well it seemed dat Gambit liiked her anyways.
:gambit"absorb my memories,i have nothin ta hide from YOU"
:rogue"Forget it all i need is u in my mind right now..."
am i crazy?
Family Tree
Now known as Metlord. >.>

Hello, everyone.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Rogue and Gambit???

Post by sevati »

You mean this one: viewthread.php?tid=2739 Cajun Spice with its own little discussion thread? I personally think that Gambit liked her in his own silent way since The Stuff Of Villians. Or maybe even Day Of Reckoning part 2, didn't he give her a card when they were supposed to be fighting? edit- sorry. I missed this ep and only saw screen caps, I didn't know it blew up, I thought it was an odd gift :p

I wish the series would be renewed for another year or 3 to expand on the Rogue/Remy relationship, but I doubt that will happen. Oh well, there's always fanfic :D

Just a word of advice: Cajuns normally don't type in accents (I'm sure there are some who don't know the proper accented spellings and/or don't know how to make 'áàâ' on the keyboard). Some users are having trouble understanding you.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Rogue and Gambit???

Post by SheCat »

Yeah, but the card nearly blew her hand off.

How deranged am I, I see potential mutilation as true love-at-first-sight.

I think that quote up there was more of a trust issue. If she thought he had nothing to hide from her she'd believe him more easily. He KNEW she wouldn't actually touch him, so it just increased his safety (and his dear ole dad's).

And, please, restrict accents to Off-Topic Antics.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit