How many times?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

How many times?

Post by xstechfreak »

How manytimes did you see it in the theater.

I went 3 and would have went more but had to work alot.

I went the third time because I was Nightcrawler obsessed. His eyes just spoke to me. What they were saying I'll never know.
Fuzzy_Jr.
Lubber
Lubber

How many times?

Post by Fuzzy_Jr. »

Alas, only 2... *if only I could drive...... legally* :rolleyes Well, I'm sure to see it on DVD... :)

And Oh. My. Goodness. that is not a pretty siggy to behold... but it is kinda funny watching it over, and over, and over....

*EDIT*:Bwe! I couldn't help it! I just had to come back to see it again! The more I watch it the funnier it gets! I wonder what it *really* is... :smirk Ooh! Maybe it tasted like something as to make it better for the actor!! *Yum!*
N-No Season Five? *Wince* *Whimper* WAHAHAHAHA! *Twitch*
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by rockstar »

i'm sorry to say i only saw it twice in theaters. my mom wouldnt let me see it again cuz i already saw it twice, and i cant drive.

oh well. i'll make her suffer. the day i get the DVD, i'll make her life a living hell!!!! that's right. i'll tape her eyelids open and make her watch the scenes with cyclops over and over and over!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i saw it a second time so that i could pay more attention to the nighty scenes, and so i could watch some scenes without spitting out my sprite again.

by the way, xstetchfreak, i like the signature! lol priceless!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by Maelstrom »

This wound up being an unheard-of thing for me, but I saw if six times. Four of them, I was alone. Just went down to the theatre for the matinee showing. Just to let you know, I DON'T see movies in the theatre more than once. The only exceptions have been both of the LOTR movies: Fellowship 3x, Towers 2x. And so, I went out and spent the cash to see X2 six times. Life's going to get interesting around here when I get the DVD.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

Jeez, xstechfreak, the sig. is too funny. Grossness to the extremity, yes, but funny. :LOL

Three times. First with brother (the one who thought it'd be funny if NC was shot! :bite :yell ), 2nd time with step-brother (LOVED IT, bless his soul! :*) ), and 3rd time alone so no family members would see me sighing over shirtless Nighty. ;pant

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

How many times?

Post by xstechfreak »

I couldn't resit making a gif of the protien spill. I don't know why but that scene made me laugh too hard.

I think it was because they never mention things like how it smells or that it is uncomfrtable to BAMF.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

Heh heh...

:magneto : You cannot defeat me!

:) : Oh yeah? *BAMF* *BAMF* *BAMF* *BAMF*

:magneto : Oh...god...*tosses cookies, falls over*

:D

~Siona

-- SheCat.
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

How many times?

Post by NightFlight »

I only saw it once in the theater, but I got my SVCD copy I watch over and over. :computer

I will definitely be getting it when the DVD comes out, though. :halogrin
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by kurtlover »

Just one :D the premiere...it was april 30 and that's all, but i have a VCR copy hehe
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

And her response was.....................?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

How many times?

Post by firecrawler »

i saw it on the theater 4 times, but when it's not showing anymore, I dowloaded it on my computer and am watching it like everyday, really. I'm obssessed not just with Nighty but with the whole movie, and I don't know what I'm gonna do if I've got hold of the DVD. :D can't wait...:love
bamf queen
Lubber
Lubber

How many times?

Post by bamf queen »

I saw it three times in the theatres... the first time I saw it me and my friend had no idea Kurt was going to be in and we're both (obviosuly) in love :love so we both had a start when he started kicking ass :D Than I saw it with the same friend again, than by myself.

Ah... I can't wait until X3 :naughty
Ich bin ein Zirkus Exzentriker!
Je suis une Aberration de Cirque!
I am a Circus Freak!

*BAMF*
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

How many times?

Post by Gaz »

Only twice in theatres :(.... yah.... but i watch the clips that are on the Yahoo Movies page... I ALMOST downloaded it but my dad walked in and spazzed because it was takin up so much room. :cry
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

How many times?

Post by taekwondodo »

Only once, darnit! And with a chatty nine year old to boot. By the time I had time and cash to see it again it wasn't in any of our local theatres any more. :(

Can't wait for the DVD - I wanta watch the opening over, and over, and over....and over... You get the picture.;)

TKD
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by Northstars Love »

3 times...but I've seen it more since I got my bootleg for my birthday. I just love the opening scene! So sweet!:D
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

Where is everyone getting these bootlegs?!?!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Siona
Where is everyone getting these bootlegs?!?!

~Siona
Not allowed to tell here :secret
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by SheCat »

3 times! Only 3?
I wanted to see it 8.
First with my mom (who thought it was good and she NEVER likes action movies) then with my dad (liked the action but kept commenting on how the acting stunk which it did not!) and then my cousin (bless her, sweetest girl on the planet. Loved every minute. Thought Yuriko ruled.).
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

How many times?

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I saw it twice. Both times with my friend Megs. Were both X-men freaks. We're the kinda people who yell stuff out and turn it into the Rocky Horror Picture Show...Yeah. I'm a weirdo.:)
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by rockstar »

no you're not. i was seriously considering wearing yellow contacts. i know people have dressed up more than that, but ya know.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

I couldn't dress up, poor as I am. :bawl

But on the day of the premiere, my friend Adam went to school as Cyclops but was allowed to wear his shades. :D But when he went to the theatre, he had a visor just like Cyclops!! :love

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by rockstar »

cool!!!
last year, when harry potter 2 came to theaters, me and some other girls came to school with lightning marks on our foreheads.
when X2 comes to video (if i have school that day and if my teachers dont kill me) i'm gonna go to school with blue Enochian tattoos on my face. lol i cant wait to see the reactions.

ok i know i'm getting off topic, so i saw the movie twice.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

I found that I can get color contacts not unlike NC's! Of course, they're gonna be on the day X2 arrives...

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

How many times?

Post by rockstar »

i cant wear color contacts. i need a prescription cuz i already wear some. it sucks.
i woulda worn em when i went to see X2.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How many times?

Post by Siona »

*comforts rockstar and gives her a :sausage*

~Siona

-- SheCat.