The Adventures of Barry Ween, Boy Genius.

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Does anyone else here read this comic? For those that don't know, Barry Ween is written by a guy named Judd Winick, and is about a 10 year old genius, his friends Jeremy and Sara (who he really likes, but won't admit to Jeremy), and all the shit they get into. Like inter-dimensional warps, created by accident, that Barry's dad gets sucked into and turned into a monkey-man, Jeremy getting turned into a dinosaur, Barry and Jeremy meeting a female bigfoot...
Am I the only one who has lines from Jeremy run though her head from time to time?
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by MabusRex »

I have the first two trade. I REALLY like them, though I feel Judd's strongest work is still PEDRO AND ME.
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

I've heard good stuff about that one. Me and my step dad have all four trades of Barry.

"You want a piece of me? Bring your sad shit on! I'll make you my woman and turn you out. I'll earn off your ass, bitch!"

"Okay, now he's mad. He's gone into his "Hookers at the Point" lingo."

Jeremy and Barry, after Sara beats Jeremy at a video game, trade number 4.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow