Evo-Kurt music video?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Kazifasari »

:shame Can anyone here make music videos? and if you can, could you make a music video of Kurt to the song "I get Knocked down" and have the chorus be random scenes of him getting knocked uncoinsus? I was inspired by the people at "CHAMPU" cause they made a note that Kurt gets knocked uncoinsus in every 1-3 episodes.

I would love to make the video my self, but I can't at all.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Dragonfly
Lubber
Lubber

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Dragonfly »

I have ideas like that all the time.........
Nightcrawler: "If I had a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over right now"

Gambit: “You know it’s a bad sign when I’m the voice of reason…â€Â
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Kazifasari »

Yeah if I was able to make music videos I would probably make a TON for Evo. And if I new how to share files on the internet I would show them to you guys.

heres a list of songs I would like to make into Evo music videos.

"I Get Knocked down" a Kurt getting knocked uncoinsus music video.

"I'm Still Here" (from treasure planet) a general Kurt music vid.

"At the Beginning" a Scott and Jean Music vid.

"Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" (Elton John version) all the couples music vid.

"Its My Life" a BrotherHood music vid.

I had more but I forgot what they were :(
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Dragonfly
Lubber
Lubber

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Dragonfly »

I've had some From X-men and a few from LOTR :)
Nightcrawler: "If I had a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over right now"

Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Kazifasari »

now I remeber one of my music vid. ideas.

"I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65, Kurt music video, obviously! and maybe some Mystique too :D.

Dragonfly
Lubber
Lubber

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Dragonfly »

and mabey some beast?

Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Kazifasari »

er..was thinking of beast but I wasn't sure.

malicous_monk_muppet
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by malicous_monk_muppet »

Hi. I in fact do make music videos, not anything that great or professional though. Umm, i might kick around your idea. if i make it, than ill send it to ya. So far the only music videos i have made are for Berserk, Trigun, Hellsing, Battle Angel, and other anime projects, so it might be kinda interesting to try x-men Evolution.
Yes, i know malicious is spelled with another I. It is my protest agaisn't my smarter half. Him with all his knowing and stuff. Wow...shiny....
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Kazifasari »

YAY!!!! PLEASE DO ONE! I WOULD LOVE YOU IF YOU DID! :D :love

Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Nightchamber »

er monk-muppet, did you say you made a Trigun vid? it isnt Tainted Donuts by any chance is it? I really need to download that someday(dont know if my computer could handle it though)...

if not, what did you do for the Trigun vid?

*big Vash fan here*:)

oh & Kazifasari, do you like other Disney animated films? I have a section on my website with Disney fanart you might wanna check it out. :)
its mostly princesses/heroines, though i am planning on drawing Lilo & Stitch, Shenzi as a mommy with a cub, & maybe Capt. Amelia...
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Kazifasari »

Yes I do, but the only one that has truely gotten to my heart is the Lion King, though I guess it would'nt hurt to try and draw different disney characters out side of The Lion King.

bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by bamfboy »

I make music viedoes and stuff so if I can get some clips of him falling unconscious, I can make it.
snakebite
Lubber
Lubber

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by snakebite »

I've wanted to do one of Wanda from X:E.. clips of her memories of Mageto putting her in the loony bin, along with ones of her using her power, terrorising her brother, and stalking her father. The song I've had in mind for that video was ICP's Under the Moon.
"Get in killing mode."
"I am in killing mode, sir."
"Then why are you smiling?"
"Because it tickles me."
-S.W.A.T. movie preview
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

I'm up to the challenge!!!

Post by xstechfreak »

He he I started playing with a program to day and found this thread so i will take the challenge. I should be done by tesday!!
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by hilowey »

Man, I make music videos in my head all the time... If I knew how to do that I would be making alot 'o them
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Evo-Kurt music video?

Post by Nightcrawlis »

I downloaded one the other day. It's Total eclipse of the heart with Kurt and Amanda. Video quality wasn't as good as it should have been though :(
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen