Summer 2014: Illyana & Pietro

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Pietro: Pietro smiled down at his wife as they shared their first dance. Wife. It even sounded weird in his head. Nice weird. But weird anyway.

Illyana: Illyana smiled up at Pietro, dancing as close to him as was appropriate. She blushed as she squeezed his hand. "Peeto..." She choked up a bit.

Pietro: He squeezed her hand in return, "Yes Illyana?"

Illyana: "Do you know how much I love you?"

Pietro: He smiled and pressed a kiss to her temple, "Not as much as I love you."

Illyana: That earned him another blush and a smile from her. "I don't know about all that..."

Pietro: He laughed softly, glad for a little more privacy when other people started to dance too, "You love me enough that you became my wife. That's more than I could have ever hoped for."

Illyana: Illyana smiled and slipped her hand to his cheek. "I can't imagine anything I'd want more than to be with you forever."

Pietro: Pietro stopped dancing to hug her close, "I'm the happiest man on the planet today."

Illyana: "Just the planet?" She teased, hugging him back. "And we have a whole week to celebrate our marriage."

Pietro: "And then the rest of the summer to celebrate it in private." he kissed her cheek.

Illyana: Illyana sighed happily at that. "I can hardly wait for that part."

Pietro: "It'll come soon enough," he touched her cheek gently and brushed a soft kiss to her lips.

Illyana: Illyana squeezed his hand as she kissed him, blushing a tiny bit. Their wedding had been beautiful, small, and special. They had the ceremony in his mother's rose garden and the reception in the ballroom. Illyana couldn't think of anywhere else she would have rather had it. She kissed him again. "I can't believe that I'm really yours... forever."

Pietro: "Me either... but we have all the time in the world to get used to it." he smiled at her.

Illyana: Illyana sighed contently. "If you don't let me get stolen." She giggled.

Pietro: He laughed a little, "Never." he kissed her forehead, "Want to get a drink?"

Illyana: Illyana nodded as their song ended. "I'm really thirsty."

Pietro: He took her hand and led her off the dance floor.

Illyana: Illyana kept his hand as she was led, scared her brothers would pull off the kidnapping.

Pietro: "What would you like?" he pressed a kiss to the top of her head as they reached the table.

Illyana: "Mmm some punch." Illyana smiled up at him. How had she gotten so so lucky?

Pietro: "Of course." he smiled back and released her hand to pour her drink, glancing at her every so often to make sure she hadn't been stolen.

Illyana: Illyana kept her hand on him so he'd know she was still there. "Thank you Peeto love."

Pietro: "Anything for you." he smiled and kissed her softly when he turned to hand her her drink.

Illyana: Illy took it with a smile. "You spoil me..."

Pietro: "I'm allowed to, you're my wife now." he grinned.

Illyana: Illyana blushed a deep shade of red. "Not used to that... husband."

Pietro: He hugged her again, so happy he felt like he was going to explode.

Illyana: Illyana smiled and closed her eyes, breathing him in. "My husband...."

Pietro: He smiled too, turning his face into her hair, careful not to mess it. "I love you Illyana Maximoff."

Illyana: Illyana blushed more and smiled a big, happy smile. "I love you too my Sun."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Illyana: Illyana woke up as the sun from their suite window hit her eyes. She winced at it a bit and rolled over into Pietro so he could shield her from the warm Grecian sun.

Pietro: Pietro smiled and cuddled her, pressing a kiss to her forehead, "Morning beautiful. Sleep well?"

Illyana: She smiled at the kiss and opened her eyes to look at him. "I slept very well husband."

Pietro: "Glad to hear it." he bent to kiss her properly, stroking a hand through her hair.

Illyana: Illyana moved closer to him, slipping her arm around him. "Mmmmmmmm I love waking up next to you."

Pietro: "I like waking up next to you too... and sleeping next to you is also pretty good." he snuggled his wife and couldn't resist tickling her a little.

Illyana: There was much giggling and squirming for that.

Pietro: He laughed and let up, rolling her onto her back and leaning over her. "So." he kissed the end of her nose, "What shall we do today?"

Illyana: Illyana giggled some more and smiled up at him. "What about sailing?"

Pietro: "Oooh that does sound fun."

Illyana: An even larger grin spread across her face. "Yeah!? It looks so cool!"

Pietro: "Then that's what we'll do. It'll be an adventure. And we'll take lots of pictures."

Illyana: "It is our first adventure as a married couple!"

Pietro: "Yes! It needs to be well documented!" he cuddled her again, pressing quick kisses to her neck.

Illyana: "Mmmm but you know... we have... something else to look forward to." Illy trailed soft kisses down his neck, her hands running over his bare skin.

Pietro: "Mmm? What's that? ... Aside from breakfast...." he added with a small grin.

Illyana: Illyana blushed and stroked his cheek gently. "Some time with you."

Pietro: He smiled and kissed her cheek, "You've been spending time with me all year." he reminded her, "How are you not sick of me yet?"

Illyana: "Because you're my soul mate." Illyana kissed him softly.

Pietro: He kissed back, wraping his arms around her, "I love you."

Illyana: "I love you more."

Pietro: "We're going to have to agree to disagree there."

Illyana: Illyana pouted at him.

Pietro: "Aww don't give me that look. You can't love me more than I love you."

Illyana: "But why not?"

Pietro: "Because that's impossible. Obviously." he rolled his eyes, smirking a little.

Illyana: Illyana quickly rolled to be on top of him and to tickle him at the same time.

Pietro: He laughed and wriggled, tickling back in retaliation.

Illyana: "EEEEee! Noooo!" Illyana tried to escape.

Pietro: "I win!" Pietro declared, cuddling her tight instead and wrapping her in the blankets.

Illyana: "But wouldn't we both win if we loved each other the same?"

Pietro: "Well you started this one," he reminded her.

Illyana: "But... ok true."

Pietro: He laughed a little and snuggled her, "It's okay. I love you anyway."

Illyana: Illyana giggled and nuzzled his cheek. "Enough to get us room service?"

Pietro: "You just said the magic words!" he kissed her quickly then reached for the phone to order breakfast.

Illyana: Illyana giggled at him and pointed out some things on the menu she wanted.

Pietro: Pietro ordered her choices and his then put the phone down to cuddle up with his wife again.

Illyana: ".....I feel like Cinderella really now... married to prince charming and living out that happily ever after part."

Pietro: He smiled at her, "I will endevour to make sure it's the happiest happy ever after possible."

Illyana: Illyana buried her face into his chest. "You already have."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6