TRAILER IS UP!!!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
T.J. Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

TRAILER IS UP!!!!

Post by T.J. Wagner »

For some reason the X2 trailer wasn't on The Two Towers when I watched it last night. :mad: I'm really upset, but the movie was GREAT! There was a large X2 display inside the cinema, where you buy popcorn. I saw it right when I walked in, but they did a bang up job putting it together. :rolleyes: I was just wondering if anyone else went to see the Two Towers and the X2 trailer wasn't on it? :?
* The Light of Evenstar * Guitar Picks (A Chamber Messageboard) *

"Does the outward shell really matter so much more than the soul that resides within?"
-Nightcrawler (X-Treme #18)

Feeling Blue?
:mystique: :bamf: :nocturne:
sir_bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

TRAILER IS UP!!!!

Post by sir_bamfsalot »

it was on when I went to see it (thankfully!) I assumed that every theatre was going to show the X2 trailer, but apparently I was mistaken
Everyone has their own page rambling about how crappy their life is... I jumped on the bandwagon...
What I really wanted to say is, that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. And I would take you anywhere to eat as long as you payed for half....