Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

2/26 Game: Big Balls and Sticky Stuff

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: September 20th.

Pietro: Pietro frowned, he didn't like the crazy leather uniforms they made them wear for this stuff. They were clingy.

Illyana: Illyana kept checking herself over in her uniform. She thought she looked sexy. Kind of. Maybe?

Reed: Reed tugged at the collar of his uniform and frowned. He wondered if it would stretch with him, though he doubted that they'd give him a clingy leather uniform if it didn't. He looked to the others ", anyone else feel like a sausage?"

Callie: "Leather is so bad! No breathability, and so cruel for animals!" She twisted her hair into a bun, showing off her pointed ears for the first time. "I say we get new material for uniforms...looking hot, Reed!"

Pietro: "Leather is my least favourite thing to wear... it's got hardly any give in it... no good for running...."

Illyana: "Why do we 'ave to wear these?" Even though they did make her look good...

Pietro: "It's kind of a uniform... I think technically we're supposed to wear them when we go recruiting too..."

Reed: He looked down and blinked, he hadn't really thought about how he looked in it. "Huh. Thank you. So, what you're saying is that this is not going to stretch."

Penny: Penance perched on the ground and leaned from side to side. Then she stretched and glanced down her own body. She liked this new outfit. It was a tight fit and seemed sturdy.

Callie: "Hey, Penny!" she sidled up to the other girl. "Think this will hold up against your skin ?

Pietro: "It should... they're supposed to work with our powers..."

Penny: The red-skinned girl kept in the background, shyly waving at the others upon getting noticed by them. Looking up at Callie, a small smile appeared on her face and she nodded.

Penny: Never without her little black board, she reached into small pouch at her hip and pulled out a securely wrapped up piece of chalk. "We shall see," was what she wrote on it, holding it up for Callie and the others to read.

Illyana: "Penny!" Illyana waved to her.

Callie: "Oh, good. So, would you like to be my partner for this? I am pretty fit, but I do not know what to expect here."

Danger: Danger watched the assembled students from the observation and control room, updating the files she kept of the yet unfamiliar ones, before walking over to the elevator and ride down to greet the newcomers. "Welcome to my domain, students," she announced, her metallic feet clanking on the hard ground as she approached them.

Danger: "You may address me as Danger," she added, stopping to let her gaze wander across all of them.

Illyana: Illyana took Pietro's hand. Scary lady.

Callie: "Um...wow." Callie took a step behind Reed and Penny. A robot lady?

Pietro: Pietro glanced at Illyana and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, "Hi Danger."

Reed: "Really," he commented, looking at his arm and studying it. When the elevator door opened, he looked up and his eyes widened. His fingers twitched a bit and he had to stamp on his urge to examine the technology. "Er...hello..."

Penny: Penance was about to wipe her chalkboard and write a reply, but the appearance of the metallic woman made her forget about everything else. Cowering low to the ground, she watched the strange thing from a safe distance.

Danger: "I see we have several newcomers today," Danger continued. "I take it you have all been made familiar with the basics of this room during your initial tour through the mansion. If not, you shall learn about it in a more intimate manner shortly."

Pietro: "So what are we doing today?" Pietro asked the robot.

Reed: Staring at the metallic woman, Reed absently turned his head and looked around the room. He'd been in here at least once before, though he guessed that was nowhere near the full capability of this room. He really wanted to get into the control room.

Danger: "In any case, you may have noticed that this school is not only focused on teaching mundane knowledge, but also assist you in learning how to control and master the use of your powers, as well as preparing you for any dangerous situation that may arise from your status as mutants." Danger focused on each of the students.

Illyana: Illyana resisted the urge to hide behind Pietro when Danger looked at her. She settled for squeezing his hand tightly.

Callie: "But in here, my powers will not work, I think. I need nature!"

Reed: "I....don't think that's something you'll have to worry about."

Danger: “To this end, Xavier and the rest of the staff tasked me with creating a training program that is specifically aimed at aiding you in training the skills you shall not only find useful in the future, but potentially life-saving.â€
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen