Who would win in a fight between...

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

I have had many heated arguments with friends (some of them who know nothing about comics) about who would win in a fight to the death (or near enough) between:

Wolvie + Spider-men
Nightcrawler +Spider-man
The Hulk and Superman
and one I can't remeber, because I won it in three sentances. So, with the 'help' of others, I added the following:

Chamber vs. Cyclops
Iceman vs Human Torch (for the irony!)
Magik vs Witchblade
Blade vs Buffy (Obvious, but it sounded funny when said!)
This is all getting very Almagam-ish (or whatever it was!), so I'll let you come up with any more.
At the moment I wanna see 'crawler kick Warren's ass.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Crawler kick all a$$. HAte to brake it to you. OH and as for the rest...I dunno, split 'em up. I can't read that many and concentrate right after school. I'll get back to you in two hours....
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

Hulk vs Superman was one of the main battles in Marvel vs DC. I really liked that, it was cool. I was dissapointed that they didn't address that Marvel won though.

For those of you that missed it there were fiive battles that you could vote on to see what was the better comic they were: (An asterik marks the winner)

*Superman vs The Hulk
*Spider-Man vs Superboy
*Storm vs Wonder Woman
*Batman vs Captain America
*Wolverine vs Lobo

Marvel won 3 to 2. Also, when the comic was made they also wrote other battles. The results were:

*Thor vs Captain Marvel
*The Flash vs Quicksilver
*Aquaman vs Namor
*Robin vs Jubilee
*Elektra vs Catwoman
*Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern

So you see, Marvel wins 6 to 5. TAKE THAT DC! :D
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

Originally posted by littlebamf
Wolvie + Spider-men
Nightcrawler +Spider-man
The Hulk and Superman
and one I can't remeber, because I won it in three sentances. So, with the 'help' of others, I added the following:

Chamber vs. Cyclops
Magik vs Witchblade
This is all getting very Almagam-ish (or whatever it was!), so I'll let you come up with any more.
At the moment I wanna see 'crawler kick Warren's ass.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Who'd win? Well, I suppose if it were a serious battle then....(I know some of the situations have been done in the comics, but this is my own opinion)

1. Definetly Wolvie
2. Nightcrawler. If it got the point that he knew he was going to lose, he'd get out of there and come back later.
3. Superman
4. Hmm....can't decide. Probably Cyclops because he's down with the whole strategy thing.
5. Okay, I really have no clue who'd win this one cause I'm not a big Fantastic Four fan.
6. Witchblade? *shurg*
7. Blade (all the way)
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

:wolverine:
:spidey: (sorry but :) hasn't fight for some time now, and :spidey: is an worthy opponent)
:hulk:
:cyclops:
:? (can't really say... I'm such a Marvel fan-boy :shame: )
:? Blade (we are talking of the Blade from the movies right?)

Oh! And what about the :hulk:-Thor fight? That is an argument that is going on for decades now!
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by Nightcrawler_o63
Oh! And what about the :hulk:-Thor fight? That is an argument that is going on for decades now!
Well Thor. I mean he's a God. It's like the Juggernaut/Blob argument. What happens when an unstoppable force hits an unmovable object. Well mathematically, the unstoppable force would simply bounce off the unmovable object and continue on. Comic book-ly JJuggernaut would kill The Blob because juggs has magical based powers.
Rictor
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Rictor »

Actually it was stated that Marvel won. There were adds in loads of comics that kinda showed it. I'll dig up through my books and look forem.

Id say :evil: would win his matches as for the other ones :?

Rictor
I like Gwen Stefani...Can u tell?
C.o.C.k # 17
! Please Check Out My Gallery !
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by Rictor
Actually it was stated that Marvel won. There were adds in loads of comics that kinda showed it. I'll dig up through my books and look forem.
Yeah, but I meant in the actual comic. I wanted the DC Universe to get destroyed. It would've bveen cool. They coulda brought it back. I just REALLY didn't like Amalgam. That was crap.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
But punching an :hulk: fan would just make :hulk: madder and the madder he gets, the stronger he gets!!! :P

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:hulk:
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Miqque
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Miqque »

Wolvie + Spider-men
Nightcrawler +Spider-man
The Hulk and Superman
Chamber vs. Cyclops
Magik vs Witchblade
Hey! A couple of new-ish ones!

Wolvie + Spider-men
Wolvie. Healing power and claws (Spidey would likely leave)

Nightcrawler +Spider-man
Kurt. He's nearly as agile, not near so fast, but :bamf: and he's all over Parker like stink on a monkey.

The Hulk and Superman
Invulnerability. Heat vision. Hulk on a stick.

Chamber vs. Cyclops
Cyke. Can hit at a distance and has tons more training and experience. No contest.

A draw - and they'd both be steamed about it.

Magik vs Witchblade
Batman.

Blade vs Buffy
**sigh** Let's see. Vampire Slayer versus half a vampire. But, knowing Buffy, she'd boff him first.

How about some similarly-powered combatants?

Magneto versus Cosmic Boy
Electro versus Lightning Lad
Sunfire versus Sun Boy
Professor X versus Saturn Girl
The Blob versus The Blob (Steve McQueen's first movie)

:? :? :?
Miqque
Miqque On The Web
A Sailor On The Seas of Fate
Fuzzy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Fuzzy »

Wolverine VS Spider-Man

Spider-Man would own Wolverine- for, like, the first 10 minutes. Before long SM would tire & Logan's Healing factor would kick in, and then all you've got is an angrier Wolverine.

Nightcrawler VS Spider-Man

Tough. You could say that :bamf: might win the day, but I'm thinking the spider-sense would negate that ability. Add strength and comparable agility, speed, and webs, and it comes down to Nighty 'porting away.

Hulk VS Superman

Come on. People should stop asking this one.

Chamber VS Cyclops

Cyke in 3. Experience.

Iceman VS Human Torch (II)

Torch. But he'd have to go nova to do it.

Robin beat Jubilee? I doubt even Dick Grayson's Robin could take Jubilee. She's got POWERS!

AQUAMAN beat NAMOR???? Are they CRAZY? Aquaman's a PANSY!!!! NAMORITA could take AQUAMAN!! Heck, Ariel, the Little Mermaid could take AQUAMAN!!!!

PS last year I convinced a couple friends (BIG comic book buffs) that NC could take Nightwing. They actually thought Nightwing could stand up.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

Yes...the DC/Marvel thing was a farce! Jubilee was so desparate for a bit of rough, that she actually was sta staring at Robin, saying how much she loved his dress sense (well, she probably wasn't acting The Coat, people!?!?):shocked: and Jubilee-protogee-of-Wolverine-bad-ass-of-eterinity, should have won against Robin!
The Hulk vs Superman disintergrated into grren Hulk, grey Hulk blah blah blah and got stupid. I just want to see Superman get battered into a little sobbing pulp:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
in the argument, I said Chamber, as he could just walk into a room and blast everything into molecules, including Cyclops who just so happened to be in there. (oh my oh my):evil:
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Wolvy verses spidey. Well, they've met before, so they know eachother. And if spidey plans it fast enough, he can beat him up badly, but not kill him.
Nighty would kick spidey's ass. FIrst off he bamfs. Even wiht the spider-sense it's too fast and unpredicatble. Second, he fades in shadows like Venom did.

SUPER MAN DUH! I mean c'mon, he's the stupidest character. YOU CAN"T KILL HIM! HE keps coming abck! IT's annoying!

Chamber verses Cyke. Agree fuzzy, Cyke has experience.

Iceman verses Human torch. Icey would win if he wasn't to arrogant about it, but then again, they both have a prety close to same level of arrogance, (It must be an element power thing,) Either way, TOrch would win in the end, but he'd get his rear kicked down a couple hundred times first.

RObin...I have faith in the guy. HEll if he can beat Scarecrow, Killer Croc, MAn bat, even JOKER! I think he could take jubilee. ALl he needs to do is knock her out really. OH LOOK AT ME! I"M A 4th OF JULY SPECTACLE! (really...)

Ok, this is like asking who would win a fight between APocalypse and the Old bruce wayne from Batman. THEY DON"T WORK! Aquaman where the ugliest spandex, he has the most useless powers, and to make it worse, he actually has a side kick named aqua lad. HE needs to be SMACKED!

and yes fuzzy, NIGhtcrawler could royally win over Nightwingg. NO matter how many gizmos, I mean c'mon. He is arrogant too. Too arrogant for his sake. Nighty would win out of lack of common sense on Nightwings part.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

For the Robin vs Jubilee fight it went down like this:

Jubilee was cocky and was like, too bad you don't have powers.
Robs hid in the shadows and tied her up. It was like a 30 second battle. They also had the hots for each other.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

Sigmund Freud would really have had something to say about the way Robin dealt with the battle......:smirk::rolleyes:
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

LOL! I still think Jubilee should have toasted Robin's marshmellows - oh, sorry that didn't come out right.... :smirk: I meant she should have beaten him in a fight, yeah that's it. And if I remember correctly, Robin wiped the floor with her, didn't he? For shame!
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by B A M F ! »

I really enjoy threads like this!

O.K. here's my two cents....

WOLVERINE vs. SPIDER-MAN

SPIDEY all the way. YES Logan has the healing factor, claws, and superior skill, but that's just not enough to compensate for Pete's vastly superior strength (He can press 10 tons!), speed, agility and spider- sense. There have been countless occasions where Spider-Man... using his speed, agility and Spidey sense in tandem.....has navigated his way through a hailstorm of gunfire. (Now that's fast!)
Unless he somehow catches Pete completely by surprise I dont believe Wolvie would even lay a glove (or claw) on the ol' webhead. Also it's been shown that when hit hard enough Wolverine can be knocked unconscious. After a dozen or so FULL-strength, spidey-speed haymakers connect, Logan's going down for the count.

NIGHTCRAWLER vs. SPIDER-MAN

I HATE to say this but I think that Spidey takes this one too.
Kurt going all out would definitely give Pete a hard time, but eventually That pesky Spider-sense is gonna give Spidey the drop on Nightie. .. :(

HULK vs. SUPERMAN

I think SUPES takes this one, although he had better K.O. the HULK quickly. The longer this fight goes on the better the odds that old green genes might come out on top. Why? Just the simple little fact that theoretically there is no upper limit to how powerful the Hulk can become. If this fight goes on long enough for the incredible one to continue to become MADDER and exponentially STRONGER, eventually he's going to put Kal-El down. (DOOMSDAY anyone?)

Although now that I think about it, even if the fight did get to that point, Supes could probably just fly Banner into space or throw him into the sun or something along those lines.

B A M F !
draub
Lubber
Lubber

Post by draub »

Originally posted by Miqque
How about some similarly-powered combatants?

Magneto versus Cosmic Boy
Electro versus Lightning Lad
Sunfire versus Sun Boy
Professor X versus Saturn Girl
The Blob versus The Blob (Steve McQueen's first movie)

:? :? :?
I like you're style! :) It's rare to see someone drag the LSH into a vs. thread...and being a big LSH fan I'm glad to see it.

1. Magneto versus Cosmic Boy - Cosmic Boy is probably stronger in sheer power. He's from a race that's trained from birth to control their magnetic powers...whereas Magneto had to hone his powers with no guidance. In addition, he's considered one of the strongest of said race in sheer power levels. However, I think Magneto's sheer ferocity and creative use of power will win the day for him here....unless Magneto wears that metal helmet than Cosmic Boy will eat him ;)

2 and 3. Electro versus Lightning Lad, and
Sunfire versus Sun Boy. - Not sure, I don't know enough about Electro or Sunfire to make a good judgement.

4. Professor X versus Saturn Girl - I have to give this one to Saturn Girl. Professor X has pulled off some impressive telepathic tricks, but like Cosmic Boy, she's considered a major powerhouse on a planet full of telepaths and has been trained from early childhood to use her powers. Like Magneto, she displays creative uses of her powers...and a bad habit of crossing the line if it suits her situation.

Now for my LSH vs. Marvel characters...

Mon-El vs. Hulk - Think Superman with 1,000 years of wisdom and no weakness to Kryptonite. I don't think Hulk stands a chance against Superman to begin with...I certainly don't think he'll survive Mon-El. Hulk on a stick indeed. ;)

Karate Kid vs. Captain America - The only non-powered LSH member...yet his mastery of almot every martial art in the universe makes him a formidable foe against powered foes. I think Cap is KO'd this time around...Karate Kid would make Batman cry for mommy.

Timberwolf vs. Wolverine - The *original* Wolverine vs. Logan. Timberwolf has the agility of Spiderman, and is probably a bit stronger. He is an excellent brawler (has that berzerk thing going on when need be)...but I feel Logan's healing factor will be the deciding factor.

Element Lad (in progenator mode) vs. Dark Pheonix - A sheer war of godlike proportions. Element Lad was tossed to the beginning of time and became a mad god who created his own universe (and destroyed it at whim). He would've gotten away with it if weren't for them snooping LSH kids. I don't know who would win this...but would love to discuss it :)

Chameleon vs. Reed Richards - Although Chameleon can not only stretch, but change into beasts that Reed would have a hard time imagining...it's Reed's intellect that wins the round...if he survives long enough to find an exploit.

Okay...that's it...I'm in the mood for a rumble now so any time someone wants to pick an X-team for me to battle with the LSH let me know :)
LLL,
-Dan-
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

i'm impressed...stunned into silence even!
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

Before anybody brings up Legion vs Imperial Guard, I already addressed that on the DC boards. In my opinion, the Imperial Guard would beat the Legion because, although they were pretty much one-on-one copies of the Legion, they're adults, and pretty savage when they want to be, whereas the Legion are basically a bunch of nice kids. When it came to the crunch, a life or death struggle, I don't know if the Legion could come up with the killer instinct necessary to win.

I also pointed out that the only reason the X-Men beat the Imperial Guard was because Chris and I wanted them to. :p

:bamf:
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
draub
Lubber
Lubber

Post by draub »

Originally posted by Dark Bamf
I also pointed out that the only reason the X-Men beat the Imperial Guard was because Chris and I wanted them to. :p

:bamf:
Which leads to the most important factor "it depends on the whims on whoever happens to be writing the story." :D

Excellent points on the Imperial Guard vs. LSH. The age difference and savagery levels should certainly give them an edge.
LLL,
-Dan-
Sabretooth
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sabretooth »

Banshee vs Dassler? :D

Sinnister Vs Dr Doom
KingPing Vs Lex Luthor
Arcade Vs Joker
Green goblin Vs Joker
Mysterio Vs Riddler
Shadowcat Vs Superman (I would like to see that one)
Spawn Vs Ghostrider

Gizmoduck Vs Iron man
Darkwing Duck Vs Batman

Oh yeah, what would happen if human torch tried to battle pyro?
I never cheat, i just carry these cards around for umm... Luck!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Doc doom
Lex Luthor
Joker
Joker
Riddler
:kitty:
Spawn
:iron:
Batman
:torch:would fry his ass :pyro:
who would win
White Queen vs Phoenix
:rachel: vs :jean::phoenix:
Rouge vs Wonder Woman
Cyclops vs Batman
Northstar vs Quicksilver
Northstar vs Flash
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Sabretooth
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sabretooth »

Are you sure about torch and pyro?

Torch transforms into fire and pyro controls fire.

Oh, batman would beat cyclops
and Phoenix would beat White queen
I never cheat, i just carry these cards around for umm... Luck!