tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

8/26 Game: Previously on Lost

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: Dec. 9th

Darren: Darren had the controls of the jet held in a white-knuckle grip as he piloted it over the sea towards the little island, eyes wide ... he didn't want to admit this to anyone .... but he could only mostly remember how to fly the jet without his powers ...

Adam: Adam fidgeted in his seat, fingering the razor-sharp blade of one of the six knives he had stashed about his person. He was jittery about being out of his room, but luckily had managed to work a tin hat into his green and black ensemble without looking like a total nut. His gasmask also came with a nifty little tin shield, just in case.

Greer: Greer tapped her foot as she stared out of the window, chewing her lip and wondering just what the hell she thought she was doing here. What use could she possibly hope to be? If anything she'd probably cause them more trouble but it was too late now.

Lorna: Lorna found herself holding onto the seat in front of her tight, feeling her stomach roll as she turned to face the rest of their crew for the outing. "Okay, so, as we talked about when we loaded things up, we're going in armed." Lorna patted the butt of a slightly cobbled together shotgun-like weapon. "Electromagnetic cannons basically...and some metal hurling as well since we know for certain he can be hit by that."

Adam: "I have knives."

Lorna: "I would have liked to have gotten some more shooting practice in with some of you but this is an opportunity we might not get again. If he is really there we have to act quickly." She nodded to Adam and his knives. "Are you good with throwing them? Getting close isn't an option. We want to keep our distance as well as we can."

Greer: "Are we sure it's a good idea? I mean... will they work?" she tore her gaze from the window to look at Lorna.

Selene: Selene lounged in her seat, a book cradled in her lap, and hummed the Jeepers Creepers song while leafing through the pages.

Darren: "And did you bring enough tinfoil hats for everyone?" Darren said through gritted teeth. His X-Men uniform didn't fit him anymore since it had been made for someone about five sizes skinnier and shorter, so he'd opted for what part of his SHIELD army fatigues still fitted ... so he at least had sensible shoes on.

Adam: "They're sharp and pointy. I might not have my speed or strength but I've got really good aim." And his shotgunny thing was across his knees. "Can we try to talk to him first? And of course I did." He patted the pile next to him. "But all the drugs are mine." He giggled nervously.

Lorna: "We know the metal will work and it is fairly sensical to say that magnetic disturbances will give him difficulty as well." She nodded to Greer's question. "We don't know what else he has put on this island though, we'll have to be careful, expect traps."

Selene: Selene glanced up from her book, looking at the others over its top edge, and put on a slight smile. "This is why I only packed lots and lots of wire," she said.

Greer: "I'm expecting everything - including singing sharks. Good job I can shoot straight." She frowned, "How many shots do we have with these thingies?"

Darren: "Expect killer pot-plants too ..." Darren muttered ... he was starting to worry that maybe wearing a hat that had a bullet hole from when he'd been shot in the head at point blank range had been a bad idea ... like a bad omen or something?

Adam: The singing shark line got a twitch and a slightly manic grin. Adam had been steering clear of his meds for a day after accidently overdosing on his anti-psyches, though he'd brought the tranqs with him just in case. While he couldn't blow anyone up right now, he was still fairly accurate with a knife. He adjusted a bandage carefully, gloved fingers going back to the blade.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow as she tapped her nails on the butt of her gun, "Talking hasn't worked before, Adam. He's dangerous. And completely off his rocker."

Greer: "I said that from the start..." Greer reminded them for the hundreth time.

Adam: "Yes, well, so am I." Adam managed. "But he gave me a present, and I'd really rather not have to hurt anyone."

Greer: "He's hurt a lot of people, Adam - including us. He deserves everything he gets."

Selene: "Indeed," Selene said, agreeing with Monet. "This is why I wouldn't count on this entire Chuck Norris approach to work. I already said we'll have to use his overconfidence and arrogance against him, not run up to him and hope we don't end up as sea-cucumbers."

Adam: Adam couldn't argue with that. He kept quiet and carried on playing with the large kitchen knife, rocking slightly and trying to ignore the whispers.

Darren: Darren flicked a glance at Selene and worried his lip ... she'd told him about her 'idea' and he really, really didn't like it, "let's just try the more usual old-fashioned approach fiirst babe huh?"

Monet: Monet reached over and pet Greer's hair as she would have if she were still like a tiger. "Hush, kitten. I agreed with you." She nodded at Selene, "Agreed."

Lorna: "People, this isn't about what anyone deserves, this is about putting the lid on a situation. If we can resolve it neatly, great, if not then that is how it's going to go."

Greer: Greer turned and twitched a smile at Monet, she still found the gesture oddly comforting.

Selene: Selene turned the page of her book, seemingly reading calmly, and took a deep breath. "Deception is only viable way," she said without looking up. "You may try your method, but don't be surprised when you find yourself dead or turned inside out."

Darren: Personally, Darren figured the were all psychotic, but hey ... no one asked him.

Adam: "I just don't want anyone hurt." Adam murmured to himself, grey eyes fixed on the knife as he watched his reflection in it. "He's still my friend. Friends help each other, right?" He nodded.

Lorna: "Well, if you have any suggestion I would be glad to hear it, Selene." Lorna said tiredly. "Because all I have at the moment boils down to giant cattle prods and, if he loses control enough for me to actually do something, forming an iron maiden around him."

Selene: "Should you decide to give trickery a chance, however, convince him that it's in his best interest to possess my body," Selene added, glancing up at the others this time.

Monet: "I did that to him. It was quite thrilling."

Greer: Greer raised an eyebrow at Selene, "You do remember what happened the last time he possessed someone?"

Darren: Yep, psychos, "Selene, that's not an option as far as I'm concerned, you saw what he did to Sam ..."

Adam: Adam shot Monet a dirty look at that before staring out of the window of the jet. "Yes. I survived."

Monet: "Because he left your body before you burned up."

Greer: "Because we helped you - he'd have blown you up too."

Adam: "I think...if she thinks it'll work...maybe it's for the best?" Adam glanced at Selene. "You still have your powers. Right?" He flushed, clamming up and staring back out of the window.

Darren: Darren leant over to Lorna, "You ever worry about kids today?" He murmered at her as he listened to the bickering behind them.

Selene: "Oh, I did see it," Selene replied. "From multiple angles, no less; thanks to the outstanding security footage we have at school." She took another deep breath, tilting her head as she kept her eyes half-closed. "But where Sam was surprised, I'm prepared. I'm quite sure that I can't keep him from blowing me to pieces."

Greer: "... You're insane." Greer stared at Selene, "Actually insane."

Adam: There was a giggle from the corner at that.

Darren: "it's one of her more endearing personality traits." Darren nodded.

Selene: "Absolutely," Selene replied, shooting Greer a grin. "It couldn't work if it were any different."

Greer: "Well... at least you don't try to deny it, I guess...?"

Selene: "It goes without saying that you'll have to get him out of me again before he turns me into a red stain covering the ground," Selene remarked.

Adam: "He doesn't like pain. I'll just have to cut you a bit or put a tin hat on you."

Darren: "There will be no cuttng of any kind!"

Selene: "Yes, a decent stab with something metallic should do the trick nicely." Selene nodded. "Fortunately, I don't think I'll need long once he's inside me."

Monet: "Even if it's necessary to save your beloved? What is one knick compared to an explosion?"

Greer: "How else do you propose we get him out of there?" Greer arched an eyebrow at Darren.

Darren: Darren turned in his seat at that and forgot about having to keep his hands on the controls and the plane tilted to the left, "Argh!" He pulled the plane back up, "It won't be necessary 'cos it's not happening!"

Greer: Greer shrieked at the sudden lurch of the plane. "For God's sake Darren! Fly the plane!"

Darren: "Selene's the only one of us left with her powers, I honestly don't think we should let Kevin get her."

Selene: "Indeed it won't happen if you crash us into the ocean first, love," Selene said, a smile on her lips.

Monet: Monet reached out to grab the seat in front of her, "Hands on the controls, please!"

Adam: Adam just leant down to check the short-bladed knife was safe in his boot and he still had the palm-dagger in his other sleeve. He liked pointies and had made sure to replace his own within a couple of days of Kevin stealing them, when he woke up. He barely noticed the lurch, catching the gun before it slid off his lap.

Darren: "I am fucking flying the plane, do you know how fucking hard flying a plane is, do you wanna try holding this thing steady without super strength? It's harder then it looks," they were going to die. They were actually going to die. Without their powers what fucking hope did they have going up against Kevin?

Greer: "It helps if you have your hands on the controls!" Greer glared at him, "If it's that hard, get a co-pilot."

Selene: "It's not like I don't find your confidence in my abilities very flattering," Selene said,"but I have some serious doubts that I could do really much against such an opponent."

Adam: "Hush, Tigger. Stop distracting him." Adam started humming to himself.

Greer: "TiGRA." Greer corrected.

Adam: "Theeee wonderful thing about Tigger, is Tigger's a wonderful thing!" Adam started singing under his breath.

Darren: Darren muttered darkly to himself, if Kevin turned Tiggy into a throw-rug he couldn't say he'd be upset, and he was starting to get a nervous tick under one eye .... great, this boded so well.

Greer: Greer rolled her eyes, "Tigger's gonna smack you if you keep this up..." she hissed.

Adam: "Good hearing, kitty." Adam grinned maniacally, before suddenly switching off, going back to his knife. He needed to chill. This wasn't chilling. Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his music and stuck in an ear, closing his eyes. He could tune out the whispers.

Selene: "If we put some real effort into this, maybe we'll manage to make things easier for Kevin and kill each other before we even get there," Selene tossed in in from her place.

Darren: "Looking more and more likely," Darren said through gritted teeth, "I vote we split up when we land, it'll probably be the only way to stop our bitching from alertin Kevin to our presence."

Greer: "There's only one of us with powers and you want us to split up? Are you mad?"

Adam: "Prooobably already knows we're here." Adam said in a sing-song voice.

Monet: "He's not a telepath, Adam."

Darren: "You people want the psycho to pocesse the only one of us with powers," he countered, glancing at the radar, "okay, begining approach for landing."

Greer: "Hey, for the record, I said it was a crazy idea."

Adam: "Nooo, he just changes the world around him as he sees fit and telepathically communicates with chalk."

Selene: "Even I said it's a crazy idea," Selene said, looking up again. "And I came up with it. Still, it's a crazy idea that will work."

Adam: "There's a million-to-one chance, but it might just work, cap'n!" Adam saluted her. "I vote we should try it at least, yesno?"

Greer: "Might work," Greer countered Selene, "We don't know for sure..."

Adam: "Well, everything might work. There's no foolproof way - oooh I like this song."

Selene: "Yes, what could possibly go wrong? Well... aside from me getting killed horribly, of course." Selene frowned. "Maybe we should really give Chuck Norris a chance first."

Greer: "Well you give him a call and we'll just go and paddle in the sea while we wait..." Greer suggested with a roll of her eyes.

Adam: "I'll stab you before you get killed-" Adam paused for a moment. "...Wait. Let me rethink that one."

Darren: "Yes, I am all for the Chuck Norris approach above sacrificing my girfriend to the god of gorey 'splody-boom," Darren nodded emphatically as they drew level with the island.

Darren: "... That's a volcano shaped like a skull in the middle ... isn't it?"

Adam: "...yes. Yes it is."

Greer: "Looks like it..." Greer frowned.

Monet: Monet leaned over to look out the front, "Oui. I vote we do not fly into it's huge gaping mouth."

Selene: "Even his homeland looks emo," Selene remarked, a frown on her face as she looked out of the window.

Lorna: Lorna was very tempted to bash her head against the side of the plane. "People, I'd appreciate it if we could keep some level of professionalism at least until this is over. I don't like the plan either but in the event that cattle prods don't work we need a backup plan. My vote goes for it...and yes, that's definitely what it looks like." Lorna shook her head at the skull.

Darren: "Well no, I was planning on a beach landing since the landscape is constantly changing from what we've seen so far on the satalite pictures, there's no where to make a landing."

Lorna: "We'll have to land fast...maybe even consider a water landing as well?"

Greer: "Wherever we land, we're still gonna have to go looking for the idiot so does it matter?"

Lorna: "If we want to find him instead of die in flamming wreckage? Sure."

Darren: "Well yes, it does matter, unless you want to get trees stuck in the fucking thrusters and blow us all up?"

Greer: "We're carrying electric weapons... water is a good idea to you?" She eyed the gun thing in her lap.

Adam: "If you're emo and you know it slit your wrists..." Adam muttered to himself, standing up and sliding the kitchen knife back into its sheath on his leg. "Can someone do the boomstick line if we use these? It has to be done."

Selene: "Considering we're off the coast of Alaska, we should have called Sarah Palin for backup," Selene said. "She could have let the island get bombed first if we told her it's Russia floating over to invade the US."

Darren: "Water is fine with the weapons provided no one is retarded enough to actually fire them in the water," Darren growled, "now shut up, I'm trying to concentrate."

Greer: Greer stuck her tongue out at the back of Darren's head.

Adam: "Shutting up, cap'n."

Lorna: "The plane is equipped with emergency landing, there's a raft in here somewhere...and yes, not actually firing is always advisable." She gave Greer a look at the tongue thing though. "Professionalism?"

Greer: "I'm not a professional - I'm a student."

Selene: "I always thought landing is much easier than taking off," Selene tossed in from her seat. "After all, you got gravity on your side when attempting the former."

Monet: "So then act like a professional instead, kitten."

Adam: "Couldn't be if I tried." Adam said happily, dressed in his green and black dreads with a gasmask over his face. He leant the shotgun on one shoulder, looking like some sort of cyber soldier from the future.

Darren: Darren eyetwitched as he scanned the landing, "Gonna try for a beach landing since people are worried about the waterproofing, though I warn you, it's gonna be as bumpy as all fuck, strap yourselves in if you arn't already."

Greer: "I'll do my best..." Greer grinned at Monet, then hastily buckled herself in incase Darren had another 'hands free' moment.

Monet: "Merci for the warning, Darren. Question: Shall we use codenames here or since he already knows our first names, shall we go against the idea and make this more personal?"

Greer: Greer blinked, pausing in her buckling, "We get code names?"

Adam: "You are not using my codename. My codename is retarded and stupid and wank. I am not going to answer to my codename."

Darren: "... Guess that answers that question then," Darren muttered.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow at Tigra, "You were not assigned one?" She looked at Adam, "Mine is quite odd as well."

Adam: "Mine isn't odd, it sucks ass." Adam scowled. "What's yours?"

Greer: "Nope but I suppose I didn't need one since I never used my real name anyway..." she shrugged and finished clipping herself in.

Selene: "I shall be known as Owlcat the hunter, both fierce and wise," Selene remarked, giving a determined nod. "Though, Selene will do just as well."

Greer: Greer giggled at Selene, "You might be crazy but you're funny."

Lorna: "You're going to be professional on missions, if you aren't then I'll take it as you're not part of the team." Lorna said flatly. "And considering Kevin knows our names fairly well codenames aren't going to be all that necessary."

Darren: Darren frowed in concentration as he brought the jet in for landing ... and it bounced across the beach like a skipping stone, "AAAARRGGH thefuckisthisshiiiiit!?"

Selene: Selene gave Greer a smirk. "I never really intended to die, but I always thought that if it's unavoidable, one should go with a manic laugh."

Monet: "However, if we used codenames, he would get the idea that we're making this mission only and distancing ourselves from him personally. Although, he likely won't care."

Adam: "Good." Adam muttered darkly. His suggestion he just use 'Toxic' had been turned down, for unknown reason- "Neep!" He clung to his seat, eyes wide.

Greer: "Gaaaaaah!" She clung to her seat, curling up and shutting her eyes tight. "Why are we bouncing?!"

Monet: Monet gripped the seat and grit her teeth as the jet bounced, waiting for it to calm down.

Lorna: "Sonofabitch!" Lorna grabbed onto the seat in front of her. "Now that's an entrance!"

Selene: "Now that was an exciting ride," Selene said, cocking her head to grin at Darren. "I assume we can't do that again, can we?"

Darren: He yanked hard on the controls, his arms shaking from the effort and he managed to bring the jet to a halt by bouncing it off a tree and nearly giving himself whiplash doing so .... ".... Wstfghaa ..."

Darren: He groaned and rubbed the back of his neck, "... Okay ... sand usually doesn't do that." he ran a few diagnostics.

Monet: Monet gasped as she was jerked harder in her seat by bouncing off the tree. Must. Keep. Composure. Why did she come without Jason? Merde.

Greer: "Okay. I'm gonna request we not do that again..." Greer slowly released her grip from the chair as though she half expected the bouncing to continue.

Lorna: "All right!" Lorna stood up the second she could. "Everyone arm yourselves and fall out." She selected her rifle, checking the sites just to make sure.

Darren: "Good news kids, the damage to the hull is only cosmetic so we're still air-worthy," Darren sighed, powering down, "I'll switch on the camoflage for what good it does ..." he unstrapped himself.

Greer: "When you say fall out... you mean that literally or figuratively?" She looked at Lorna, unhooking her seatbelt.

Adam: "Unless it's getting stuck where you don't want sand?" Adam looked up cautiously, before unbuckling himself and standing, stretching. "Yes'm." He grinned manically and slung the shogun around his waist, pulling out two large ktichen knives.

Darren: "Guys, just gotta remind you Lorna's in-charge, that means you do what she tells you, when she tells you, no questions, right?" Darren said, swinging his own gun up under his arm.

Monet: Monet unbuckled and stood, strapping on her shoulder holster and sliding the blade the length of her forearm down the sheath at her spine. "Oui."

Selene: Selene put the bookmark into her book and set it aside, then unhooked her seatbelt and grabbed the big roll of barbed wire she brought along. "I'm good to go," she said.

Adam: He felt better with the blades in his hands, rolling a shoulder and shooting a look at Darren. "Yes sir, thank you sir, three bags full sir. What do I look like, stupid?" He flipped his mask down and adjusted the tin hat.

Greer: "Lorna's a teacher, it's hardwired into my brain to do as she says." Greer got to her feet and picked up her gun thing.

Darren: "The same goes for anyone that Lorna apoints into a position of leadership as well," Darren said as he opened the hatch, "they'd be like ... subsitute teachers I guess?"

Monet: "Teacher's aides, rather, I think."

Darren: "Even better description, go with that then."

Adam: Adam dropped out the hatch as soon as he could, rubbing his nose and really wishing he still had his powers. Oh well, he'd make the best of it.

Lorna: "We are going to run so many training sessions when we get back." Lorna just smiled, imagining the obstacles she could construct this time. "And yet my call for any form of professionalism goes unheard." Her head shook. "We don't need to quibble about titles, we need to move. The faster we are the less chance of detection we have. It isn't much though, won't lie. He probably knows we're here as it is."

Greer: "That depends on the order and how much I like the appointed person." Greer muttered, following Adam out of the plane and onto the beach.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow at Tigra, "If it could save your life, I think you should trust Lorna's judgment no matter who she puts in charge."

Adam: "Well you're just dumb." Adam stated. "I like Mrs Drake and I am only vaguely aware of Darren's existance but I'll obey both. I kinda like the 'alive' part of 'staying alive'."

Greer: "Like I said, depends on the order - my self preservation instinct is pretty strong."

Selene: Selene dropped out of the plane and took a look around. "That's it," she remarked, wearing a frown. "One of my worst nightmares just came true. I got transported into an episode of Lost."

Monet: "So was Jason's. And then he got stupid."

Adam: He sidled up to Darren. "Sorry, but it's true."

Lorna: "...I'm glad that I wasn't the only person who thought of that particular show." Lorna admitted as she steped out.

Greer: "Well lucky for me, I'm a woman and therefore immune to stupid." She grinned at Monet.

Adam: Adam snorted at that.

Monet: "Not true. There are several who try to go up against me. That's stupid."

Adam: "Can we just...you know...find Kevin and leave? Please?"

Monet: Monet followed the rest out of the jet and looked around. "Oui. At least we didn't ruin our plane like those on the show."

Adam: "I don't have a clue about Lost. I avoided it." Adam stated flatly.

Darren: Darren just rolled his eyes and started to pick his way across the beach, gun held up as he cleared the area, "People, pay attention please, we could be attacked from any side," really missing his powers right now, he felt blind and deaf.

Greer: Greer giggled, "I wouldn't do that, you have teacher status too." She looked around and couldn't help thinking she'd feel right at home here if she was still all stripey.

Lorna: Lorna glanced to Selene, having a moment of unprofessionalism herself. "Would it be completely unheard of to frag my own troops?" She whispered before putting on a stretched smile, stepping towards the edge of the jungle along the beach.

Monet: "As did I, Adam. But I've heard enough about it."

Selene: "Lucky boy," Selene commented and took a few steps up the beach, hefting her barbed wire.

Monet: Monet blinked, "I have teacher status?"

Lorna: "We stay on the beach as far as we can. If we don't find Kevin we'll be forced to make our way into the jungle."

Adam: Adam shrugged, following Darren and wishing he'd thought ahead enough to bring a machete.

Monet: "Does anyone know what made the plane bounce? I think it would be wise to pay attention to the sand we're standing on as well."

Greer: Greer nodded, "Yep, and I have taken your lessons on board." She eyed the beach, "How big is this island? Are we gonna walk all the way around it?"

Monet: "Oh. You're meaning the harem lessons? Alright then."

Darren: "A kilometer by half," Darren said, eyeing up the scrubline.

Adam: Stop. Complaining. Gah. They were worse than the whispers.

Lorna: "And subject to change." Lorna added to the size discussion.

Greer: "Oh that's not too bad..." She shrugged, she could manage that easily.

Selene: Selene glanced down at the sand while they hiked across the beach. "By the way, did anyone of you see the movie Tremors?"

Adam: "I did!"

Greer: Greer looked at the sand and then up at Selene, "I wish I hadn't now...."

Monet: "Non."

Darren: Darren looked down, then back up, "Oh man ... I'm having Danger flashbacks now ... thanks babe ..."

Darren: Alien mouth rape, Alien mouth rape ... oh man I can't get that out of my head now!

Lorna: "And her I was just worried about the smoke monster." Lorna mumbled. "Keep sharp though, we know other people've landed before, don't know what they heard back."

Kevin: Kevin reclined in his throne, hands of the body he currently occupied behind the head. He looked around, spotted another body of what had once been some scientist person or something that'd been exploring, and snapped his fingers. It stood and approached. He met its blank gaze and gave a point and nod to the ground, grinning as it got down on all fours. Kevin propped his feet up on its back and surveyed his surroundings.

Adam: "Ooooh, sand worms?" Adam eyed up the ground. "Can we ride one?"

Lorna: "It's definitely preferable to being eaten by one."

Greer: "I don't wanna risk getting close enough to ride one..."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow at Adam, "I would think that would be a bad idea. I should think we would avoid them at all costs."

Darren: "I am so for avoiding grabboids," Darren muttered, going back to staring at the treeline as they walked past.

Adam: Adam shrugged, looking around. "There's no way Kevin wouldn't know we're here..." His eyes were drawn by the giant skull mountain.

Monet: "Then I believe, if we split up, I'll be with you, Darren."

Greer: Greer was missing her powers. She wanted her senses back and she wanted her claws back. She had the strange compulsion to run into the trees and climb up high, risidual from the feral she assumed. Though she couldn't help feeling that'd help with the sandworm phobia too.

Darren: "Fine by me," Monet was skinny but he was sure he could use her as some kind of decoy ... or did Danger swing that way?

Kevin: He eyed some bones of guys that had exploded. They'd been those people from that boat. He couldn't remember what he'd done with the boat, but he was bored now. He pulled the bones together until there were two skeletons standing in front of him. They would dance for him.

Selene: Selene turned her head to look towards the treeline, then back straight ahead. She could have sworn that the tree didn't move even though they proceeded along the beach.

Lorna: "More than likely he is going to strike first. I'd rather not split up considering that."

Monet: "I'm personally fine with staying together. But I said 'if'. Because I'd like to be with someone who agrees with me about the worms."

Greer: "Oh I'm soooo with you on that one..." Greer really really wanted to climb now, "I don't want to be on the sand anymore...."

Selene: "Haven't you people learned anything from educational movies," Selene asked, looking back at them. "Once you start splitting up, people end up getting picked off one by one."

Darren: "I'm not a fan of worms of any description," Darren muttered.

Adam: Adam was fast becoming bored. "...Are we there yet?"

Kevin: Kevin snickered at the dancing skeletons and clapped, slumping down to be more comfortable in his throne. So much fun.

Lorna: "So help me, I will turn this mission around."

Darren: "You'll know when we're there by the horrible, burning death most likely," Darren was starting to get twitchy, not so much as a seagul had he seen so far.

Adam: "...Can I swap? I want sharp and pointy death."

Monet: "I'd rather pull the mission over and dump a few of us on the side and keep going," she muttered.

Greer: "You have enough knives, you can do that yourself..." Greer muttered in response to Adam's question.

Darren: "I second Monet's motion," Darren looked up to scan the skyline ... no death from above either.

Adam: "Already do." Adam grinned at Greer, a definite air of becoming unhinged surrounding him. "So I figre someone else holding the knife might be different."

Kevin: However, this throne was not so much fun. The metal was digging into his back. Sighing, he decided inflatable things were comfy. He could have anything else he wanted, so why not an inflatable throne? He was also tired of the dancing and decided the skeletons needed to fight. The only problem was that they couldn't fight to the death...

Greer: Greer stopped walking to stare at Adam.

Adam: Adam appeared not to notice, adjusting his tinhat.

Monet: "Then that's two things we agree on so far. Maybe we should go on death-defying missions more often together."

Kevin: Hm, bums could fight to the death. He made the skeletons into hobos, then let the fighting continue.

Darren: "It seems to be the only time we agree on anything," Darren nodded.

Monet: "So it seems."

Greer: "I bet he's in the skull... like... what's that old cartoony badguy...?"

Selene: "It would certainly fit his overinflated ego," Selene remarked, turning her head to look at the central mountain.

Greer: "And his emo tendancies." Greer nodded.

Kevin: He also needed some other things, and it wasn't really all that fun to poof everything into exsistence. Kevin willed a few other bodies to stand and sent them out, in full gladiator armor purely for his amusement. If they found anything living, they could have fun, too.

Darren: Something shook in the brush and Darren froze, pointing his gun at the treeline, "... Guys?"

Greer: The sound made Greer stop again. Yep. Really wanted her senses back.

Adam: Adam's grip tightened on his knives. "Guy. Guy. Rest are all women. I think."

Lorna: Lorna bit her tongue, listening instead. "Something is definitely coming..." She brought up her weapon, lining in the sights.

Monet: Monet took a deep breath and let it out slow, releasing the tension from her muscles as she turned her head to look at the sound, hand on the butt of one of her guns. "Something knows we're here even if Kevin doesn't."

Selene: "Seeing how usually it's always one guy and one girl making it out of situations like this in movies, you should consider yourself fortunate," Selene remarked, glancing at Adam before keeping her eyes on the treeline. "Your chances to survive are fifty-fifty. Though, considering the surviving couple always tends to be made up of the love interest...."

Adam: Adam felt like a spring that had been wound too tight. Liable to explode, given the slightest provocation. He took a deep breath. Can't do what I'm used to. Let someone else go first.

Darren: Darren exhaled, "Just ... resist the urge to close one eye when you aim-" was the only advice he had time to give before ... something burst out of the trees, it looked humanoid and Darren's training took over and he fired, once, taking the guy's head clean off in an explosion of ... paper confetti?

Adam: "...Pinata zombies?"

Greer: "Except this isn't a movie, Sel...." Greer chewed her lip, raising her own weapon then shrieked as Darren shot the first thing that popped out of the brush.

Selene: Selene stared at the explosive paper-person with wide eyes. "Now that's something different..."

Greer: The word 'zombies' filtered through the shock and confusion and didn't help in the slightest.

Monet: Monet barely got her gun up in time to blink at the confetti and then there seemed to be several more running towards them, plowing through the brush. "Merde!" She pulled the other gun and started firing off shots.

Darren: There was no time to dwell on it as more people burst, screaming out of the bushes and Darren took aim and fired again, hitting one in the chest and causing a jet of water to shoot up into the air ... at least they weren't real people it seemed.

Adam: Adam barely had time to 'eep' as another lurched for him, a hand coming just a little too close - and something snapped. A knife cut the face in half, another one burying up to the hilt in the chest of another.

Greer: She wanted to be in a tree... and preferably asleep. Yeah. This was some kind of crazy dream. And she had a gun. Shoot zombies in the head! She started shooting.

Lorna: "Oh mother fucker." Lorna breathed. Lorna fired. "Double tap!"

Selene: "Fine, let's start with the madness," Selene muttered, uncurling the stack of barbed wire she wore slung around her shoulder.

Kevin: Kevin wasn't sure whether he should be worried or not that one of his hobos had a knife and was attempting to stab the other... He supposed he had wanted a fight to the death.

Monet: Monet's eyes followed a rocket up after she shot a zombie twice in the head, eyes widening as it exploded into a firework. "Well, if he didn't know before, I bet he knows now."

Adam: He couldn't move as fast and he wasn't as agile as he was used to, but he made up for that in sheer pent-up berserk rage. There was a green and black six-one ball of Irish fury heading into the centre of them and he wasn't stopping.

Darren: Darren dropped to his knee, bracing his gun against his shoulder so that he could steady it better and aiming, "Take the time to aim properly, don't waste your ammo!" He suggested as he took aim and blew another head off, sand leaking out of the neck-stump.

Selene: Dropping the stack of wire to the ground, she channeled enough energy into the long, wound-up string of metal to animate it in its entirety. The coiling beast came to live, springing up into the air around Selene, before lashing out at the approaching hordes.

Greer: "We have to aim properly or we'll hit Adam!" Greer couldn't believe that maniac!

Darren: "Trust an irish man to bring a knife to a gun-fight," Darren muttered as they started to thin the numbers.

Kevin: He vaguely noted the firework and shifted in his throne, accidentally giving his stool a kick in the ribs. His attention was more focused on the bum taking a stab at the other, which caused a bubbles to burst from the victim.

Adam: He was saving the gun for when (if) they needed it with Kevin, but that was fine because his knives were doing juuuust fine. There was a constant stream of irish swearing from behind the gasmask as he took out all the caged-up anger of the last while out on them.

Selene: Selene commanded her long wire to curl around the necks of the charging figures, before causing it to neatly slice off some paper heads.

Greer: Bang. Dead zombie. Bang. Another dead zombie. Greer idly wondered how many points this would be worth. "Do we get extra credit for this stuff?"

Lorna_: "What happened to throwing the knives!" Lorna called out, taking off an undead head in frustration. "Fall back before they start to eat you!"

Adam: "My knives!"

Monet: "If extra credit comes in the form of your powers, oui, I would hope so." She shot another zombie in the chest and it spewed glitter until she fired at it's head. Then it spat ribbons.

Darren: His arms were kinda sore from wreastling with the jet earlier, and the graze on his arm probably wasn't helping either, "He's a celt, they're all sociopaths," Darren said, "Beware! Twilight zombies!"

Lorna_: "If Twilight had managed to ruin zombies too I'd've sued."

Greer: "Oh my God if we get our powers back at the end of this I'll donate my college money to charity."

Selene: Selene used the barbed wire to cut one of the zombies to pieces while it stormed right at her - which ended in a cloud of glitter that surrounded her. She flailed her arms wildly and spun in circles. "it's all over me," she yelled.

Adam: "I." Stab. "Want to." Stabslice. "Blow a." Stabstabstab. "Motherfucker. Up."

Monet: Monet shot one in the leg that was trying to descend upon Selene as she flailed.

Darren: Darren couldn't help but laugh, "Who's the twi-tard out of us now huh, babe?" he said as he fragged one of the remaining zombies, "think that's all of them."

Adam: That one was felled finally by a thrown knife to the head. "...See? I threw one..."

Selene: Selene frantically tried to brush it off her clothes and out of her hair. "Hey, I could have dealt with brain-gorging, blood-drinking zombies just fine," she insisted. "But this here is simple psychological torture. No one can cope with such terror."

Greer: Greer went to help Selene rid herself of glitter.

Monet: "Except pre-teen girls who think dead men are 'cute'."

Selene: She commanded her barbed wire to curl back up around her arm when the remaining paper-people staggered back towards the woods.

Adam: Adam stood, panting, surrounded by glitter and ribbons and pink fluffy cotton, a knife in one hand and a manic glint to his eye. "...I feel better now." He grinned insanely.

Darren: Once he was sure that the zombies were retreating Darren stood up and started to brush Sel off, "Will you beat me to a bloody pulp if I say you look cute?"

Lorna_: "That's...great Adam. Just...next time we don't charge zombies with knives, okay?"

Monet: One lone zombie made it's way towards Monet and she glared and stepped up to it to kick it in the shin with her steel-toed uniform boot. It started crying like a wounded puppy and hobbled as quick as it could after the others. Monet grinned and nodded in satisfaction.

Greer: Greer leaned to Lorna, "De we have straight jackets at the school?"

Selene: "No, but if we get attacked by rainbow crapping ponies next, I'll toss you right at them," Selene replied, gladly letting Darren and Greer help her with the clean up.

Adam: "Okay." Adam smiled at her, before retrieving the one he'd thrown and wiping the jam off it. "I have a strait-jacket! It's cool. A social worker bought it for me!"

Darren: "Now i'm picturing a suprise!Julie here now," Darren snorted.

Greer: Greer raised an eyebrow, "See? That is crazy." She pointed at Adam. "Can we leave him here? I think he and Kevin are perfect for each other."

Adam: He paused. "Then someone tied me up in it. I think he had a heart attack or something." He giggled for a moment before managing to get himself back under control. "Uh. Sorry."

Lorna_: "I can't believe I'm about to say this...follow that zombie." Lorna pointed at the retreating hobbler, starting after it.

Adam: "I uh...I haven't had my meds for a while. Guess that wasn't such a bright idea." He did as he was told, following Lorna.

Greer: "Zombie tracking skills are go!" Greer bounded into the trees, already feeling better once she was surrounded by plantlife.

Darren: "Huh-oh, good idea!" Darren said, grabbing Selene's hand and pulling her after Lorna.

Selene: "Sounds like something that would fit nicely on our tombstones," Selene told Lorna, but followed the fleeing creature nonetheless.

Monet: Monet shrugged and went with the rest of them. "If he attacks us again, I request permission to kick his other shin before anyone disposes of him."

Adam: "...I should have bought a spoon."

Darren: Darren tried to keep both eyes on the surrounding area as the trailed the zombie, "Fuck ... this thing is fast ..."

Greer: "Maybe you should have taken its leg off... we could have kept up with it easier if it was hopping... I think I can hit it from here..."

Adam: Adam hummed the song that was currently on his music player, still plugged into an ear.

Monet: The zombie pushed through the bushes, still crying and Monet cast a look at the others. "Light at the end of the tunnel?"

Lorna_: "Don't hit it yet, we want it to take us back to it's leader after all. It's leaving a good enough trail."

Adam: "...For the people who are still alive..." Adam sang.

Greer: Greer shrugged, "Suit yourself..."

Kevin: Kevin looked between the zombies and frowned. Why were they back and blubbering without his stuff? He gave an eyeroll and sicked the bum on them. More amusement was always good.

Darren: Darren shot Adam a look, "... You're listening to music, now?"

Adam: "Yes. Yes I am. It keeps me calm."

Darren: "... This is you calm?"

Selene: "Let's hope it's actually running back to its leader and not joining up with its backup," Selene said, constantly looking around inside the thick woods.

Greer: "He ran screaming into a bunch of zombies and you're thinking him listening to music is strange?"

Monet: Monet pushed through the bushes, "Oh... So it wasn't light. It was Kevin's throne room. Lovely."

Adam: Adam grinned at Darren in answer.

Lorna_: "One at least makes sense considering the situation." Lorna mumbled, wondering whatever happened to people screaming for their chest in battle.

Greer: Greer caught on to what Monet had said and raised an eyebrow, "A throne room? Oh Jeeze....."

Adam: "And when you're dead I will be still alive...ooooh, I love what he's done with the place."

Selene: Selene poked her head out of the bushes, suddenly confronted with an entirely changed scenery. "I believe it's save to say that we've most likely been discovered by now," she said, glancing at the others.

Greer: "Ya think?"

Darren: Darren's head poped out next to Selene, "... Oh jeeze ..."

Monet: "So... Who gets to take care of the bum and the zombies, and who goes after Kevin?"

Greer: "I like shooting zombies, reminds me of afternoons hiding out in the arcade back home..."

Adam: For answer, a knife sailed into a zombie's head. "Headshot! Hundred points!" With that, Adam leapt into the group cackling.

Lorna_: "Move in people." Lorna unshouldered her rifle, laughing this time at Adam's attack as she tried to lock onto Kevin.

Selene: "I think he just volunteered for zombie-duty," Selene remarked.

Greer: "If I hit Adam... no one will blame me, right?" She paused, "By accident of course..." she added.

Monet: "Then you get the zombies with Adam. I'll go for Kevin." She pulled the long knife from the sheath at her back and made her way around the edge of the 'camp', other hand with a gun still in it.

Darren: "... I think Adam wants to take the zombies, Sel, you good with taking the king of the hill up there?"

Kevin: He looked up the voices and blinked. He kicked his stool to the ground and got up from his throne, standing on the back of the zombie.

Adam: "My zombies! Mine! Get your own!"

Selene: Selene commanded her wound up wire to uncurl from her body again, hovering close around her to form a protective layer. "There," she whispered, nodding in the direction of the throne.

Monet: "Bonjour, darling! How delightful to see you again!"

Darren: "Hey! Smurf! Eat this!" Darren yelled, trying to distract the guy and opening fire on him.

Lorna_: "Nice thrown, must have taken you a while to blow it up." Lorna opened fire, aiming for Kevin's chest.

Darren:

Greer: "Hey, Kevin, remember me?" She shot for his head.

Selene: Selene moved as fast as possible, ducking back into the cover of the plants as she circled the throne area.

Adam: "Don't hurt him-erk!" The bum had caught him across the face with a fist. "Oh no, you do not punch an Irishman." He faced off against the guy, one hand empty.

Greer: "You wanted the zombies! You don't get to tell us how to treat the asshole!" Greer yelled back at Adam.

Adam: The bum went for him with the knife, and Adam socked him one, drew the shotgun and shot him in the face. The body disintgrated into bubbles. "That asshole's my friend!"

Greer: "And you're a lunatic." Greer rolled her eyes and kept firing.

Monet: Monet shot several shots in rapid succession at Kevin's head and chest.

Selene: Selene bounded from cover to cover, steadily closing the distance to Kevin's throne. Just a few meters more and he's be within reach.

Lorna_: "If you two don't quit arguing in the middle of business I'm never taking either of you out again." Lorna finally said, firing again as she closed in a few steps more.

Darren: Darren ran along the perimeter of the clearing, firing at Kevin and hoping he was being distracting enough,

Adam: The other barrel got emptied into another zombie, before he calmly reloaded. "He's my friend, but he did take my powers and fuck up my birthday and make me go catatonic AND it's his fault I haven't had meds soooo..." The other knife went straight for Kevin's chest. "Fucker. But thanks for the shark."

Greer: "It's a coping mechanism." Greer told Lorna, "Arguing keeps me from being as crazy as he is. You want two crazies on the team?"

Adam: "My crazy!"

Selene: Selene had moved into position behind Kevin's throne, peeking around a tree made of bone. Her eyes narrowed as she focused and took aim.

Kevin: "Nae, not again!" The body Kevin had been inhabiting exploded as he stumbled back from the knife wound. He fell over in pain from the stabbing, holding his chest.

Greer: "Give us our powers back you little shit!" Greer kept shooting at him.

Lorna_: Lorna kept her mouth shut but she fully intended to give one hell of a lecture on the planeride home. She smiled though, glad to see Kevin falling back.

Darren: ," Darren grinned as the metal knife had some effect, "Nice one Adam!"

Monet: Monet grinned at the feeling of a voice in her head again, Her eyes glinted as her grin widened after his body exploded, "Oh, Kevin, I think you're missing something!"

Lorna_:

Adam: "Yeah, fucker, you don't do that to me." Adam gave him the finger maniacally (was that possible? Was now.) "Thank you, thank you, I'm not a bad aim. Can I shoot him now? It'll make me feel better."

Lorna_: "By all means."

Selene: Selene projected to everyone, jumping out of her cover. She let the metal wire lash out and wrap itself tightly around Kevin's limbs, neck, and chest. Pulling with force, she hoped to keep him trapped inside the metal wiring long enough.

Adam: "Whee!" There was definitely something to wielding a shotgun, Adam decided as he emptied both barrels at Kevin, reloaded and did it again.

Greer: Greer continued her barrage aiming right at Kevin.

Monet: Monet dropped the knife and pulled her other gun, firing both in quick succession. "Au revior, cher."

Darren: Darren grinned savagely and took a few more shots, he couldn't believe they were doing this-

Darren: Inside the wire Kevin screamed in pain and flailed with his powers.

Adam: Adam cackled insanely as he kept firing.

Monet: Monet screamed as she got trapped in a metal ball much like the one she had put him in, complete with inner spikes. Her screaming intensified as she was cut.

Greer: "Ack! Monet!" Greer was distracted, "Let her go!"

Lorna_: Lorna swore as her weapon took on the consistancy of a pool noodle. She threw the pool noodle towards Kevin's face as well as she could.

Darren: The tree behind Darren twitched and a sharp root shot out of the ground behind him, impaling him through the chest and busrting out the other side.

Selene: For a moment Selene believed that they had actually made it - until the end of the wire she was holding on to started to bite her. It didn't take long for the rest of her animated weapon to turn into a vicious pile of snakes. "Damn..." Selene jumped aside when her own weapon turned against her.

Greer: Greer abandoned her weapon, trying to look for a way to let Monet out of the ball and stop her getting hurt.

Darren: A look of pure shock crossed his face as his gun dropped from his suddenly limp arms and he dropped to his knees, blinking stupidly,

Adam: ...Well...until with a sudden woomph he was in a burning building. Adam screamed, dropping his gun - it was his house - oh god - from the outside he seemed to curl into a ball, screaming and gibbering at nothing, but in his head he was locking inside the blood and gore covered kitchen as it burnt.

Lorna_: "Shit, Darren!" Lorna went for her knife, hacking away at the root only to be lifted away, picked up in the branches and vines as she hacked back.

Darren: He ... he couldn't breath, he was coughing and hacking, blood dribbling out from the courners of hs mouth,

Selene: Selene ran towards the front of the thrown - stopping dead in her tracks when she saw Darren. She stared at her boyfriend.

Monet: Monet's screaming stopped suddenly and she took a shaky breath as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Greer: Greer looked over at Selene, "Sel! The plan! The plan!"

Lorna_: "Plan B!"Lorna hacked through the main vine holding her up, trying to grab onto the branch below but it vanished and hit the ground, dazed.

Greer: Turning back to Monet, she squeaked, "Monet!"

Darren: He found he couldn't even panic now ... despite the fact that he was terrified of dying ...

Selene: Selene knew enough about blood and guts to immediately realize Darren wouldn't survive such a wound. She swallowed hard, feeling the panic and anger flare up inside her of. No no no, that wouldn't happen. She wouldn't allow that.

Selene: She spun around, staring at the others. Right, the plan! Selene sucked in the air, forcing herself to concentrate. She knew she'd be dead if she allowed herself even one small mistake.

Greer: "Stop this, Kevin!" She picked up a rock and threw it at him, "We wanted to help you!"

Darren: The connection was suddenly severed and the light went out of his eyes and his body slumped completly to the floor.

Adam: Adam reached out, grabbing the gun fire's not real and grit his teeth fire is not real, it's in your head and pushed himself up. He could hear the screams of his team-mates so this must be a hallucination and he refused to acknowledge the heat. "Fuck you, Kevin! Couldn't you come up with something original?" Not real, not real!

Selene: "You want our bodies," Selene asked, staring at Kevin. "Why don't you try to take one who can still stand up to you?" She launched herself at him, knowing that she had no chance to defeat him. But that wasn't necessary. All she needed was him to take the bait. To take her body.

Adam: The flames disappeared - just in time for him to see Darren...die? Adam just...stared. Shaking, he crawled over to him, grabbing him by the shoulder. "...Darren...? C'mon...this isn't funny..."

Selene: Selene knew she had succeeded when Kevin's eyes flared up with unnatural power, his torn body fully disintegrating. She met his incorporeal form head on... and let out a tortured scream as she felt like being set on fire. Selene twitched in mid air, then dropped hard to the ground.

Greer: Okay so he was possessing Selene. Now what? She reached for her gun and aimed it at the figure on the throne.

Selene: Lying motionless for several long seconds, Selene's body jerked back to life - her movements sudden and unnatural when she got back on her feet. Standing still for a moment, she turned around to look at the others. Her eyes were changed, obviously housing a presence other than herself.

Lorna_: Lorna managed to pull herself into a sitting position, stabbing the tree with her machete not at all to keep her balance thank you. "S'lene? Still you?

Adam: Adam looked up at Selene, eyes wide as he kept trying to shake Darren awake. He might have avoided the guy but - but - no. He wasn't dead. People didn't die in school. Sam died. Not the same! "Kevin - this-" He choked.

Greer: "Sel...?" she chewed her lip, "What was the next part of the plan?"

Darren: There was a decending note, and a ripple emeated from Selene and encompassed the surrounding area.

Adam: He pulled his mask off. Darren was starting to get cold. Too cold. Adam sobbed, tears running down his face - and as one hit his shotgun, he got a shock. Blood tears! He was crying blood again!

Darren: [.... System error][Restarting from last known good configuration]

Greer: Greer dropped her weapon and fell to her hands and knees, her vision blurring and distorting. What was happening?! What did he do to them now?!

Adam: He got to his feet, eyes suddenly blazing into red, and he threw out a hand to Selene, lifting her off the ground with a snarl.

Darren: Darren let out a groan as he opened his eyes, and then hissed at all the infomation, heat, magnetic lines, energy, news updates .... wait a minute.

Lorna_: "...huh." Lorna staggered to her feet in a slight drunken manner. She held out her hand and the machete came it. "Well shit." She startd pulling at the ball around Monet. "Okay...the plane, we need to get off of here quick...before the island sinks or something."

Selene: Selene obviously struggled with every breath she took, fighting hard to perform every single move - the two minds waging an unseen war over the single body. The warp emanating from her body slowly subsided, having torn every little bit of Kevin's influence from the world.

Adam: The blood pooling around Darren was his now, boiling off the floor and becoming razor-sharp ribbons that whirled around Selene. "Fuck you! Big mistake, Kevin, I'm gonna tear you apart!"

Selene: "Quick," Selene said, the word coming out strained. "Stab me... now..."

Darren: He blinked again and held his hand up infront of his face and watched as the skin turned black and gold, "... Self ... self is ..."

Adam: Adam blinked, but grit his teeth, the blood becoming a million sharp points all aimed for Selene. As one, they closed in on her.

Greer: A familiar presence in the back of her mind nudged her and she groaned a little, blinking her vision back to normal. "Woah... hey.... I'm me again!" She scrabbled to get her tight leather uniform off.

Lorna_: "Adam, metal knife!" Lorna called out, all ready sending the barbed and what was left of the cage around Monet towards Selene/Kevin.

Adam: The blood hardened until it was rock solid, whirling around her before he drew another blade, spun it and lobbed it as hard as he could at the floating girl.

Darren: "Self is BACK!" Darren whooped, pulling himself off the root and the blood dripping off ... wait a minute blo- then he spotted Selene and Adam, "Wait! Selene, no!"

Selene: Selene let out a scream when the bloody points pierced her body, but it only enraged the presence engulfing her mind.

Adam: Adam held out a hand, withdrawing the blood points and getting ready to stop any bleeding Selene may end up with.

Selene: Then she was struck again, the metal piercing her skin. Selene's head flew back, but the scream wasn't her own. For several moments, a flickering electrical storm surrounded her form. Then it vanished, leaving only her limp form behind.

Darren: That ... that didn't sound like Selene ... and the read-outs he was getting off her, "... Oh babe ..." he said, never had he felt so helpless despite all his power.

Tigra: Tigra crawled over to Monet and sniffed curiously at her to check she was okay, she nudged her gently and let out a small questioning mew.

Adam: Adam gently lowered her to the ground, barely noticing the other abilities returning as he grit his teeth and panted, controlling her blood, sealing up the wounds, sinking to his knees with the effort. "Don't you dare."

Lorna_: "Fliers up, we need to hurry!" Lorna was gathering whatever scrap of metal she could get, trying to wrap it as quickly around as she could as she slung Monet over her shoulder, kicking off from the ground.

Adam: "I got Selene." Adam panted, pushing himself up, raising her up again. "Darren?"

Darren: Darren caught Selene and crushed her to him, nuzzling her hair and muttering soft words to her, she seemed to be unconcious.

Tigra: Tigra nearly turned on Lorna when she picked Monet up but the rational voice in the back of her head stopped her.

Adam: "I'll run. Oh god, I can run again!" He whooped, before falling into his blur and running off, doing a somersault off the skull. "See you back at the plane!"

Tigra: "Lorna?" She called, "Want me to carry Monet? I'm fast and she'll barely weigh anything to me..."

Darren: "Babe, babe, it's me, I'm okay, I'm okay love," he kissed her, still in his yellow and black form, "I love you, it's gonna be okay now," he said, as he felt her body start to heal.

Lorna_: "We've got no assurance the island isn't going to start to fall apart, be ready to swim." Lorna warned, passing Monet over to Tigra.

Adam: The ribbons of blood followed Adam out past the others, whirling around him as he ran. Darren's blood. He grinned. His blood now.

Tigra: "No problem - I was on the swim team!" She took Monet carefully and headed off into the trees, her agility back on form. The jungle was no match for her!

Selene: Selene was dead. But not gone. She had given almost everyone she could. Still, a tiny spark of energy remained. Enough to surge throughout her body, mend the gravest wounds, and shock her heart and lungs back to life. Selene gasped as her lungs filled with air again.

Adam: There was definite wetness, but Adam upped the speed, remembering something in physics - keep the momentum up and he should be okay. He skidded over the water, gritting his teeth as he spotted the plane and jumping up on top of it.

Lorna_: "Move!" Lorna hovered higher, pulling more and more scrap metal together, forming what she was trying to not call some sort of metal coffin or iron maiden around what Kevin was right now.

Darren: Darren clutched Selene tighter to him as the ground shook, "You sure you don't have psychic powers now too Lorna?" Darren said as his thrusters kicked in and he grinned as he felt her take that first breath, "Babe, come back to me now."

Lorna_: "Maybe I can call it being well in tune with the earth's polarity? I don't want to think about that."

Tigra: Finding the way back was also no trouble, the scents of their earlier trail filled her nose and she'd never been so happy to have such a strong sense of smell. Bounding from patch of non-wet ground to non wet ground, Tigra made fast progress back towards the jet.

Adam: Adam was sitting cross-legged in the plane, snapping a blade in and out and staring at it in wonder. Slowly he crossed himself, pulled out his worn rosary and started to pray in a shaking voice.

Darren: "I'm taking you home babe," he told Selene, kissing her again and realising that he'd smeered blood on her chin ... his blood ... fuck. He'd died hadn't he? But now he was back and he was flying again!

Selene: Selene coughed and panted heavily for several seconds, before she managed to force her eyes to open a tiny bit. "Don't tell me this actually worked," she whispered, a faint smile appearing on her lips when she recognized Darren. "Whoever thought this plan was a good idea must have been insane." Her smile grew. "Hey, love."

Adam: A gloved hand was held out, the blood winding into a ball over the palm, barely rippling.

Darren: Darren pressed his face into her hair, "I stand corrected, though that doesn't change the fact that plan was insane," he flashed her a litterally thousand watt smile.

Tigra: The jet in sight, Tigra made a last leap for the ramp, landing gracefully. She carried Monet into the jet and put her carefully in a chair, strapping her in gently. She then crouched at Monet's feet since she couldn't very well sit in a chair now with her tail back in place. She also realised that she was in her underwear.

Lorna_: Lorna sped herself up, soon catching sight of the beach and the plane, seeing the sand bounce up around it as the shore starte to rumble and sink away. "...shit this is going to be heavy."

Darren: "I'm taking us back to the jet," Darren said as they flew over the crumbling land, "and then we're going home," he drew level with Lorna, "At least we'll have a smooth ride home, huh teach?" He couldn't stop grinning.

Adam: "...Amen." Adam opened his eyes, staring at the ball, smiling softly. He could hear, see, smell...everything again. He hummed, then yawned.

Lorna_: "Between you knowing how to fly and me carrying things if it goes badly it should be a first class flight." She snorted over to Darren. "Glad you didn't get ended by an ent."

Tigra: Tigra lay her head on Monet's knee and watched the door for the others.

Adam: "Hey, we gonna go home or what, guys?" Adam called out of the plane as it lurched.

Adam: "Don't make me bitchslap you with my blood."

Lorna_: "Leveling it off a bit." Lorna admitted as she gave the plane a bit of a nudge to be level enough for a take off as she got on.

Darren: "Oh believe me, i'm greatful," he said as he shot though the hatch and flew past the others, sitting down on the pilot's chair with the exhausted Selene still in his lap. Tendrils shot out of his back and interfaced with the jet, and everything hummed back into life.

Darren: "Preping for take off and about to radio home, everyone strapped in, including out guest back there Lorna?" Darren said as the engines caught.

Tigra: Tigra purred quietly to herself, closing her eyes. Not a dream. This was real. She had her powers back. "I'm not strapped in - can't." She mumbled, "But 'm good..."

Lorna_: "He shouldn't be going anywhere." Lorna testified as she started truly wrapping him up in stray bits of metal from the trays. "I can make you a seatbelt too if you like, Tigra."

Tigra: "Nah I'm fine - got my balance back." She cracked her eyes open and grinned.

Adam: Adam snapped out his blades and made the blood coat them both, hardening, before snapping them back in and strapping himself in. "I'm good." He pulled off his mask and hat, leaning back and closing his eyes, feeling...oddly peaceful. Thank you, God.

Darren: "Fucking win," Darren wrapped a few tendrils around Selene to keep her secure, he really wanted to keep her close at the moment, "Okay, taking off and just in the nick of time," Darren remarked as the ground crumbled back into the sea beneath them, Lorna's power the only thing keeping them above the waves.

Tigra: "I'm glad you guys got back in time, I was worried we'd have to go diving for the jet..." she closed her eyes and picked up her purr again, nuzzling Monet's knee a little to see if she could get her to wake up.

[Edited on 27/8/2010 by puppygirl]
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

8/26 Game: Previously on Lost

Post by puppygirl »

Adam just smiled, before pulling one of the metal knives and holding it up so that he could see his face - yes, his eyes were back to their unnatural blue hue. He whooped, dropping the knife to land point first in the floor. "Fuck yes I'm back!"

"So, taking a break from teacherly things, who wants a celebratory drink when we get back?" Lorna relaxed as she felt the jet going into it's own power, not having to hold it up any longer.

"Drink! Yes! I haven't had my meds for a few days, so I can get drunk. I want to get drunk!"

"I like drink." Tigra affirmed, smiling to herself at the feral's presence in the back of her mind once more. Welcome back, Tigra. I missed you.

"... Drinks sound fucking awesome, even if I can't get drunk anymore," As the Blackbird shot off into the sky the radio cracked into life, "Hey, Xaiver? Guess what?!"
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"