Summer 2012: Julie

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Jules: A silver streak zipped about the room, sprinkles of what could be accused of being stardust, floating in the stream of silver and drizzled on the wooden floors of the school. "Party!" She shouted as she opened each door. "Party! Downstairs. Party! Get downstairs!"

Jay: Jay was already heading down - he hadn't eaten for well over twenty-four hours, as his stomach reminded him, despite his head telling him he didn't need to eat. He managed to flatten against the wall as Jules zipped past, swearing in German as his side twinged.

Jules: She flew all the way downstairs, sliding on her own silver stream, and landed with a small thud as her purple-socked-feed hit the wood. "I love this... no crappy Rainbow." She smiled and crossed her arms looking at her shiny wake. She looked at her reflection in the glass of a picture frame on the wall and smiled at the recognition of her own eyes also being silver. "Cool."

Tigra: Tigra yawned and stretched, her ears pricked up. "Party?" she mumbled sleepily. She climbed out of her nest and pulled some clothes on. A brand new pair of denim hotpants and a white halter top. Yawning again and running her brush over her hair she stepped out into the hall and blinked at the trail of glitter.

Selene: Selene paced down the hallway, following the trail of terrifying sparkles. She winced every time someone shouted through the entire mansion.Stopping by the phone, she grabbed the phone book and weighed it in her hands. Solid and heavy - perfectly suited to smash whatever leprechauns or fairies might have infested the school this time.

Jay: Jay readjusted his arm in the sling and got his balance back, pulling his remaining wing in close and resuming his careful walk downstairs. Damnit, he would get used to the wing again. He ran his hand through his hair no, it's not meant to be a mohawk and followed the trail.

Tigra: She made her way down the stairs, tail swishing in her curiosity. She bumped into Selene and eyed the phonebook, "Um... what's with the glitter?"

Jules: "Spaaaaaaaaarkles!" Julie sang as she slid on her silver-streak, like some kind of surf board, over to Selene and... the new Cat. "Hey! We got a new kitty!" She dropped to the ground and patted Tigra on the head. "Kitteh, meow?"

Kitty: Kitty followed Julie's trail heading down the steps when she met up with Jay. "Hey, you're out of the medlab! You must be feeling better?" she asked hopefully, stopping beside him.

Tigra: She raised a russet eyebrow at the girl patting her. "Kitteh bites." she replied.

Selene: She turned the corner and stepped into the rec room, the heavy book cautiously raised above her shoulder. Then something orange and fuzzy bumped into her, causing Selene to give a surprised squeak and drop the book. "I'm... not sure..." she panted, trying to calm down as she looked at Tigra. She instantly squeaked again when she was surrounded by more sparkles.

Jules: "Kitteh, noooo!" Julie backed up quickly to Kitty. "Oh! Speaking of Kitty!" She hugged her. "Yay, thank you for saving me! I feel all sorts of better!" And in denial, but whatever

Jay: Jay blinked for a moment before smiling at Kitty. "Yeah...see, told you I was invincible."

Tigra: Tigra blinked at the girl moving closer to Selene. "I'm scared of her... is that normal?"

Jay: He nearly jumped at the sudden excited Jules. Just because I have Darren in my head, doesn't mean I have his sensors.

Selene: "Fear is a perfectly reasonable and justified reaction in this case," Selene whispered back to Tigra.

Tigra: "Okay good..." She picked up the phone book and offered it to Selene, "Yours I believe."

Kitty: She started to answer Jay when Julie grabbed her in a death hug. "I'm just glad y-!" she cut off in a surprised yelp and patted her back. "And glad to have you back Julie... you can let go now?"

Jules: "Yes!" She said and did so. "Look at my eyes! Silvery!" She pulled her eyelids down shoved her head to Kitty's. "Seee?!"

Selene: "Thanks." Selene took the phone book and tucked it under her arm; just in case. Then she turned towards the others who had walked in. "Hello there."

Selene: "May I poke them," Selene asked, curiously leaning closer to Julie.

Jay: Jay edged past everyone into the recroom. "Hey, so what's the noise about?" Fuck, his voice still sounded exactly like Darren's, didn't it? "Hey Sel." He smiled at her warmly.

Tigra: She moved even closer to Selene, bumping into her. Lots of new people. She kept quiet.

Kitty: "Wow, silver indeed," she laughed. "So, Dr. McCoy look at her hand?" Kitty bit her bottom lip a little.

Selene: "How are you feeling today," she asked Jay, doing a surprisingly good job of not staring at his missing wing.

Tigra: Tigra stared because she'd never seen someone with blue skin before. Or wings. Well, wing. Her tail came almost to a complete stop.

Jules: "My hand?" She looked at it and counted five fingers. "Oh wait, the other one!" She looked at her other hand and wibbled her bottom lip. The fingers were there, they were stitched on, and she had her hand covered in bandages. "How'd I forget about that?"

Jay: Jay grinned, though it felt fake, slipping into a wry smirk. "'Course. It's only a flesh wound." He had an insane urge, almost hard to ignore, to wrap his good arm around her. Fuck.

Jules: Julie looked at Jay. "Am I high... or are you differently colored?"

Selene: "What happened to your eyes... and hand," Selene reluctantly pointed at Julie's specified parts. She looked back at Jay and nodded. "That's good to hear. Darren has been worrying a lot about you."

Kitty: Because you do too many drugs?? Kitty retorted silently at Julie. "You've been through alot. Probably still in shock a little, maybe?"

Tigra: Her gaze was drawn to the girl's hand, she wondered what had happened but it was rude to ask - she didn't know any of them.

Jules: "I.... had an accident." Julie lied flatly. "And I think we should celebrate everyone being happy and fun and alive! So I got some alcohol from... somewhere." She held up a bottle of vintage champagne. "I'm told this stuff is good."

Jay: Jay turned a look to Jules, remaining wing twitching, before finally noticing the new girl. Wow, another cat? He glanced back to Selene, deciding to stay with her and Kitty for now. "I'm sure Darren is." He smiled. "Uh...is he...okay?"

Selene: Selene wouldn't have needed any psychic abilities to know Julie was lying, but decided that everyone had a right to their secrets. Well, actually she believed that only she herself had that right; everyone else was fair game. It just didn't interest her that much at the moment.

Tigra: "I'm gonna get something to eat..." Tigra mumbled and headed for the kitchen door. Seemed the students that knew eachother had some catching up to do and probably didn't want a stranger looking on.

Selene: Selene glanced back at Jay, giving a brief nod. "I think he is," she said. "Considering the circumstances, anyway. In fact, he's going through something similar as you - just in reverse." She gesticulated at him. "The voice and look and personality thing... it's quite strange, actually."

Jules: "No Tigger, wait!" She rushed over and pulled at the tail. "You can't go, we're gonna start drinking Shamp-ag-nuh!"

Selene: "I think we'll need glasses," Selene pointed out, nodding in the direction of Julie's champagne.

Jay: Oh thank god. Jay breathed out a sigh of relief and dropped his voice, edging up to her. "I haven't...told anyone...about it, thought he'd prefer if I kept it to myself." Secretive fucker. "But I can't...stop the voice or...how he acts...wait, does he look like Ja-me?"

Kitty: Kitty's attention was focused so much on Jay and Julie, she didn't even notice the 'new girl'. "Oh dear..." Not another one... she was a cat - sort of like Hector's girlfriend. But like a tiger instead of a housecat. "Who's she?" Kitty whispered to Sel and Jay.

Tigra: Tigra yowled at the tug on her tail and turned quickly. Managing to stop herself just in time before she clawed the girl. "OW!" She glared at her.

Jay: Jay blinked. "Uuuuuh...Tigra." He shrugged. He hadn't met her, but Darren knew fucking everything.

Selene: "Somewhat," Selene replied under her breath. "His hair is red, at least. And he seems to have inherited your accent." She looked up at Kitty. "Yes, Tigra. We found her in the woods and she followed us home."

Jules: "Gah!" Julie zipped away from the glare and potential swipe and zipped over to Selene. She hugged Selene, who she had never actually properly met, as the silver dust settled around Selene's feet.

Kitty: "Julie! Stop it! Let her tail go! You want to loose fingers off your good hand?!" Kitty shrieked and hopped back.

Selene: Selene tensed up and turned stiff as a board, staring ahead with wide eyes. "Please..." she said. "Someone get it off me..."

Tigra: Tigra smoothed her ruffled fur down and stalked off towards the kitchen. "It's attached you know!" She called back as the door swung closed behind her.

Jay: Jay's remaining wing flared, which made him both grab at his bad shoulder and grit his teeth on a sharp moan of pain and sent him staggering back from lack of balance. "Fuck! Jesus, let go of her!" He scowled at Jules, his back throbbing.

Kitty: Kitty pulled at Julie. "Julie, get off Selene. She doesn't like that. Come on.... down girl..." she coaxed.

Jules: "Okay, okay! Jeez!" She ran her hands through her hair and looked to the floor, embarrassed. "I just... got scared y'know? Bad last couple of weeks." She looked to Selene and half-smiled. "I'm sorry..."

Selene: Selene frowned at Jay's sudden protectiveness, before giving Kitty a faint smile and going on to nod at Julie. "It's fine," she said. "Bone crushing hugs without permission are a bad idea, though. Unless I ask for them."

Jay: Jay waited until the pain had lessened, closing his eyes. "Sorry...that was...not me. Bad couple of days for me too." He needed to see Darren about this. He could barely tell which thoughts and reactions were meant to be his.

Jay: "And if you do ask for them, babe?"

Tigra: Moments later, Tigra stepped out of the kitchen with raw steak to make it better. She even remembered a plate because she didn't want to get a stain on her new white top. She curled up on the sofa and chewed on it.

Jules: Julie pointed to Tigra. "Tigger's eating raw meat! That's so bad for you!"

Tigra: "Tigra." She corrected, "And it's not bad for me at all - It's all I've eaten for the past two years." she rolled her eyes.

Tigra: "And steak is much nicer than pigeon." She added as an afterthought. Everyone needed to know this.

Kitty: "Well... she's not exactly like the rest of us though is she?" Kitty tried hard to remember if she'd ever know Hepzibah to eat raw meat... nothing came to mind. She seemed to favor milkshakes and junk food.

Selene: "Perhaps we should sit down," Selene suggested, then almost choked when she had to cough in response to Jay's words. Ah, right, the not-so-vulcan-mind-meld. It wasn't his fault, after all. Which didn't mean she would let him get away with it. Not when the opportunity to tease presented itself. "Then you may do much more with your hands than just put them around me."

Jules: Julie watched Tigra mow down the steak. ".... I think I want some alcohol." She sat down with the rest after she gathered some glasses and prepared to pop the top of the champagne with a wine bottle opener. "The cork's gonna pop across the room, everyone cover your eyes!"

Tigra: Tigra abandoned her steak and hopped over the back of the sofa, crouching on the floor.

Selene: Selene held the phone book in front of her face for protection.

Jay: Jay smirked, the Darren in him moving over to her and sliding his good arm around her. "Bad girl." He purred into her ear, the Jay-thoughts screaming uselessly at him.

Jules: She pulled the lever down on the wine-opener, and there was a loud *pop* as the cork flew out and ricocheted off walls. She quickly (as in with super-speed quickly) pulled the glasses under the oozing, bubbly, alcohol stream that flowed from the spout.

Jules: She filled each one up and placed the bottle on the counter top. "To....Being alive?"

Tigra: Tigra watched the cork progress around the room with interest. Then she jumped on it.

Kitty: KItty solidified as the cork came to rest on the floor and watched Tigra go after it, wide eyed.

Selene: Selene blinked when Jay didn't at all react the way she had expected. She put the phone book down. "Darren calls me that all the time," she said as a reminder about who was who. She put on a smirk. "Then again, I do my best to maintain that reputation."

Jay: "I'm happy to-" Jay blinked at her blankly for a moment as his thoughts and instincts crossed over. "...Shit!" The hand was removed, going to cover his mouth, eyes wide and face going nearly purple from embarrassment. "Oh fuck, Sel, I-I'm sorry-" Oh no, Darren was going to fucking kill him!

Tigra: Tigra pawed at the cork and chased it around the floor. Fun!

Jules: Julie watched the two with great interest. She nudged Tiger-Girl with her foot and put her head down to her level. "I have no idea what it's going on, but I'm loving the Drama-Llama."

Tigra: Tigra blinked at the face speaking to her for a moment. Llama? She looked down at the cork then back up at the face. "Uh..." She twitched her tail, "Whoops.... couldn't help myself..." She got to her feet.

Selene: Selene chuckled and smirked mischievously at Jay. "I find it rather amusing, to be honest," she said. "You actually do sound like him."

Selene: She had watched Tigra pounce the cork, making a mental note to conduct experiments with randomly deployed balls of yarn later.

Jay: Jay just blushed harder, shaking his head. "...I can't believe I just did that." He half-murmured. "I uh..." That had just been the Darren residue, right? Yeah. Had to be. Sel was Darren's girlfriend, so it was logical that...he'd react as Darren would...that didn't change the fact Darren was going to fucking kill him.

Selene: "I'd say you're even more Darren than Darren himself at the moment," Selene mused. "Which is absolutely strange and outlandish, of course; but I guess that's why I find it that amusing."

Jay: Jay scratched the back of his head, the blush fading a little. "You mean he's acting like me? Poor bastard." He suddenly realised Tigra and Jules were both watching them...and the blush came back hard. Oh fuck. "It isn't what it looks like!"

Tigra: Tigra blinked, "What isn't what it looks like?" She looked at Selene then back at the blue guy. "I just embarrassed myself but I'm glad if you didn't notice." She hopped over the back of the sofa again and returned to her steak.

Jules: "What is it supposed to look like, then?" Julie asked, downing her second glass of champagne. MORE she thought to herself.

Jay: "Not - I mean - that - fuck." Jay floundered, looking to Selene for help.

Tigra: Tigra raised her eyebrows, putting down her empty plate. The scents were all over the place. She giggled.

Jay: Part of him was kinda glad for this, though, as he reached for a glass of bubbly to hide behind. At least he wasn't thinking about the missing wing.

Jules: Julie poured more of the champagne in her glass and gulped it down. "Anyone else need more?" She asked, a screwed smile washing across her face.

Selene: "Spare the poor boy the blushes," Selene said, chuckling to herself as she reached for her own glass of champagne. She smirked at the others. "It's just that he's madly smitten by me and doesn't know how to properly express it." Yes, being evil felt good. Selene sipped on her glass.

Tigra: Tigra sniffed at the champagne delicately, wrinkling her nose. "Um... someone else can have mine...."

Jules: "H'okay!" She reached, grabbed hers, and downed it.

Tigra: She blinked, "Wow... careful there, you'll take someone's eye out...."

Jules: Julie hiccupped. "Wha?"

Tigra: "Think maybe you should slow down?" She pulled her tail into her lap.

Jules: "That word's not in my vocabrilery."

Jay: "I'm not!" Jay blushed, giving her a half-evil glare. "You know I'm not! I just..." He couldn't blurt it out in front of the other two girls. Man, Sel was evil, but that was why he loved her - no he fucking didn't! He whimpered, downing the champagne.

Jules: She reached out and patted Jay's hand. "It's okay, I fall for people I can't have all the time too. Like Hector, Alex, Christopher, Professor McCoy, Remy, Professor Drake, so on and so forth."

Tigra: "I recognise exactly one of those names..." Tigra frowned, "Actually... don't mean to sound rude.... but, while scents are great I can't name you by those so... some names would be appreciated...."

Selene: "Now look at that; he's in denial," Selene said and sipped on her champagne again. She reached over to tousle Jay's hair - which was strangely Darren-ish. "I'm still Selene," she told Tigra. "And with some luck, I'll be her tomorrow, too."

Jay: "No, you don't understand, it's not that-" Jay bit his lip, shooting Sel a look but automatically leaning into her hair, giving up trying to fight it. "Uh...I'm Da-Jay. Jay. Short for Joshua. And you're Tigra, right? You were...living in the forest?" Damn, Darren really did have eyes everywhere...

Jules: "I'm Julie Power!" Julie exclaimed, nearly tumbling back in her seat. "Gah! Hehehahehea-snort-heahahahaw!"

Tigra: Tigra grinned at Selene, "Well that's reassuring." She climbed up onto the back of the sofa and perched there, her tail swishing behind her. She nodded at Jay, "Yep I was living out there for quite a while." She raised an eyebrow at Julie, "Er... are you okay?" she leaned to look at her.

Selene: "Definitely not," Selene answered Tigra's question.

Jules: "I'm fffffffine!" She said, swatting away Tigra's concerns like a moth in front of her face. "I'm just trying to be happy, y'know? 'Cause sad is so sad. And lonely... and painful." She looked at Selene. "I'll be right back." She zipped away with silver and glitter remaining where she had stood.

Selene: "I'm afraid of what she might bring back with her," Selene commented.

Tigra: "What the heck is with all the glitter?" She blinked at it, resisting the urge to sniff.

Jules: There was some crashing sounds, being she was running at a high velocity, drunk, and some thuds and swears when finally she flung herself back to where she was sitting before most of the silver sparkles had even settled. She had a bottle of scotch in her hand. "It's something with the vaccine."

Tigra: "Vaccine?" She was sure she knew what that was, "Oh! for that virus thing? I need to get me one of those... though I'm not sure I wanna sprinkle glitter everywhere...."

Selene: "That actually doesn't look too bad," Selene corrected herself, glancing at the bottle Julie had brought along.

Jay: "Yeah...same with the blue for me." Jay nodded, looking down into his half-full flute of champagne, back smarting. "You wanna sit down, babe?"

Tigra: She stared at Jay again, she didn't want to be blue either! "On second thought I think I'll pass on the vaccine...."

Jules: "Scotch! Scotchy-scotch-scotch, there it goes down, down into m'belly! Mmm, mmm, mmm!" She rubbed her tummy and rocked back and forth.

Jay: "Oh, trust me, babes, you don't want to pass on it. Jay was in a coma and ne- fuck it, I was in in a coma. Nearly died from it too. It kills, if you catch it."

Tigra: "Uh... should you be drinking that much?" She eyed the girl carefully, then turned back to Jay, "But I don't want my fur to fall out!" she'd remembered where she knew about the vaccine. Kyle had mentioned it.

Selene: "Only if there's free space left in your lap," Selene replied, flashing Jay a grin while she ran her index finger underneath his chin. The only way this could be more fun was if Darren would be there.

Jules: "Scotch?!" She asked, practically shoving the bottle in Selene's face, waiting for her to take it so she could slouch over the arm rest of the chair.

Selene: "Well, the side effects are quite random," she told Tigra. "So, your fur might not be in any danger. Then again, you could just as well grow a pair of antlers."

Tigra: Tigra's hands went to her head, she looked horrified at the thought. She jumped off the sofa and went to lurk under the pool table.

Selene: "Yes, thank you." Selene took the bottle from Julie and eyed it.

Jay: Jay purred a little, once more putting his good arm around Selene's waist. "Sure I can find some, babe."

Jules: Julie frowned and let herself slouch over the cushions. "I got no one to huggle me..." She hurked and burped. "G'oof.... I don't wanna get shot or hunted..."

Selene: "Excellent," Selene said and carefully settled in Jay's lap. She then proceeded to refill her empty glass with some of the Scotch.

Tigra: Realising that no one was going to attack her right now with the vaccine, Tigra cautiously crawled out from under the table and up onto the sofa again, settling into the seat this time.

Jules: "Kinkping is a jerk!" She said, raising her fist above her sunken head and sighing. "We should... we should go .... pee on his house!"

Selene: "Who," Selene asked, frowning at the weird girl. She took a good swallow from her refilled glass.

Tigra: "Who's... um... kinkping?" she blinked at Julie, poking at her a little. She didn't seem okay at all.

Jules: "He's a big, fat, ugly, jerk!" She said, raising her head quickly and shouting. "Ooh, wow too fast!!" She slumped to the floor, clinging to the chair, and giggled.

Jay: Jay leant his head carefully against Selene, hand on her hip, watching Jules carefully as he finished the champagne and held out the glass for some scotch wordlessly. Thanks to the empty stomach, he was already feeling tipsy. But he didn't get drunk...right?

Tigra: Tigra crawled off the sofa and sat next to Julie on the floor. "Think maybe you had enough to drink now...."

Selene: "If she passes out, we need to decide on where to drop her off," Selene remarked, her gaze passing over the others. "I vote Ellis Island." She refilled Jay's glass and then her own.

Jay: "Top of the Empire State Building." Jay grinned, downing half the glass and only coughing a little. Oh wow, his back wasn't hurting.

Jules: "I wanna go pee on his car!" She said, crawling up the chair and using it to hold onto the spining world and keep her standing as she raised her legs. "I'm gonna go, right now!" She brushed her purple skirt, as if there was dirt on it, and looked to Jay lazily smiling. "I'm gonna go pee on his car."

Tigra: "Do you even know where that is?" Tigra watched her, "And can you get there without falling on your ass?"

Jules: She turned and the silver streak appeared again and flew out the door. "Who's coming?" She hollared as she went out to the driveway.

Tigra: "Uh... should we follow her?" She looked at the others.

Selene: "I'm rather glad I don't have a car," Selene commented, slightly tilting her head as she watched this train wreck in progress. She emptied her glass, then gave both Jay and herself a refill. At least the drinks were good and the Julie-provided show entertaining.

Jules: Julie found the nicest looking car. "Kinkping's car!" She accused. "I'd recognize it anywhere!" She got on the hood and pulled down her panties. "I hkkkate you!"

Selene: "She's drunk out of her senses," Selene remarked, looking at the feline mutant. "So of course we should let her go. She knows exactly what she's doing."

Jay: "Nope, I say we let her have her fun." Jay grinned easily, leaning his head on Selene's as dizziness hit.

Tigra: "She's really drunk... she might not make it...." Tigra sniffed at the trail and started to follow it.

Selene: Selene casually stroked Jay's head as she looked after Tigra. "That party dissolved rather quickly," she remarked.

Jay: "I'm sure we can keep the party going ourselves, babes." Jay raised his glass at her with a grin, before knocking it back, swaying a little, remaining wing curling slightly.

Tigra: Tigra followed the scent out of habit, despite the obvious trail of glitter, to see if she could find Julie.

Selene: Despite her progressing intoxication, Selene briefly wondered if she really had enough mischievous evil in her to continue to tease Jay. She almost had to laugh out loud at her own pointless mental question, when in fact she should have been asking herself why the idea of messing with other people's head for her own amusement hadn't occurred to her before.

Selene: "So you think you can keep me entertained," Selene asked, smirking at Jay.

Jay: There was a definite feeling of generic wrong-ness about the fact that this wasn't right. "I...can?" He frowned a little. "I'm sure I could find something to amuse you..."

Selene: A grin appeared on her face, while a voice in the back of her mind reminded her that for doing this, Darren would most likely spank her and kill Jay. She was fine with either, and so continued to put her arms around him and leaned against him, pushing him back into the couch.

Jules: Julie was passed out, with her skirt up and panties, thankfully, also back on, and sprawled on the lawn. I did it! I peed on his stupid car! I'm AWESOME! she had thought to herself.

Tigra: Tigra found Julie and stopped beside her, sitting down, "Um.... you okay there?"

Jules: She snored loudly in reply.

Tigra: Tigra frowned and bent to pick her up.

Jay: Jay grinned - until his back arched in pain, the pressure against his back making him cry out. Fuck! Fuck, why was Selene on - oh fuck, no, no, this wasn't right - through the pain, he pushed Selene off him, scrambling off the sofa, panting and whimpering in pain, gold eyes wide. "What - why - w-why're you - oh fuck-"

Tigra: Tigra carried Julie back into the house and into the recroom, "If someone can give me directions to her room I... what happened?" She blinked at them and at the scents in the room.

Selene: Selene tumbled off Darren's lap and ended up tumbling to the floor. No, wait, this had been Jay's lap. Right. She laughed to herself and looked around for her glass. "Oh, yes, you're not him," she said, settling for the bottle of Scotch instead. "I forgot."

Jay: He gave Selene one last horrified stare, nearly in tears and not just from the pain. Oh god, no, no, this wasn't fair! He turned, nearly bolting for the door, staggering and falling before managing to scrabble to his feet and running out. Oh god...I'm sorry Darren...oh god... Tears started to fall as he ran blindly, nearly falling several times.

Tigra: Tigra stepped back to let him pass and turned back to Selene, "Um... what just happened?"

Selene: "I think he broke up with me," Selene replied, putting on a coy expression as she looked up at Tigra. She then brought the open bottle up to her lips and took a decently sized swallow.

Jules: Julie's eyes watched Jay run out of the room. She then swung her head to Tigra. "They're cute together... I like them." She pulled herself up to Tigra's eyes and looked into them. "I like you too." She kissed her on the lips. "Wow, why'd I just do that?" She then passed out in Tigra's arms.

Tigra: "I... um... what?" she nearly dropped Julie in surprise. "Uhh..."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Tigra: Tigra followed her own scent to Julie's room. She'd decided to check on her after all the drunkeness since passing out on the lawn was not really a healthy thing to do. She stopped at the door and knocked, sniffing to see if she was actually in there.

Jules: Julie stirred atop her bed and rolled around in the Yankees blanket she had wrapped around her. She was in her underwear, and half asleep. She felt the need to get something for her head, maybe a hammer, and she swung her feet off the bed, her eyes closed still, and hopped out, rubbing her arms and shivering.

Jules: She stumbled over to the door and stopped to look at the time on her watch first. The watch said eleven PM. She figured that was good enough, tossed it onto the floor uncaringly, and opened the door to see Tigra sniffing at her floor. "I'm in my underwear and I need a glass of water. Wait inside."

Jules: She zipped off to the kitchen.

Tigra: "Eeek!" Tigra nearly fell over. She stepped over the threshold and waited there for her, looking around.

Jules: The silver light zipped back into the bedroom and she shut the door behind her. Still in her underwear she slipped her slipper-socks off her feet, crawled back into bed, and downed the glass of water. "My head hurts... what happened?"

Tigra: "You got really drunk, ran off to pee on a car and passed out on the lawn..." She told her, "I carried you back up here... figured I should check if you were okay..." Her tail ticked behind her, she smoothed her clothes down. Still her favoured denim hotpants, but a green halter top this time. "Are you okay?"

Jules: "Eh...." She snuggled up in her blanket and sighed. "I peed on a car, huh? Who's car? Should I be afraid of retribution?"

Tigra: "I don't know... I found you on the lawn... You said you were going to pee on... um..." she tried to remember the name, "Kinkping's?" she still stood awkwardly by the door.

Jules: Julie's eyes got very big. "Oh my God! You stopped me, right?! You stopped me?! I did not pee on the Kingpin's car! You know he's the one who kidnapped, tortured, and beat me right? Cut off two of my fingers!?" She held up her bandaged hand.

Jules: "Ohhh my God!" She sat up and began to pull at her hair. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Tigra: "You were pretty drunk..." She aproached her with caution, "I'm not sure you made it to his car...." She reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, "I didn't know you'd been kidnapped, that's awful..." She gave her a sympathetic look.

Jules: "Yeah, terrible." She dismissed hurridly. "So... wait... I was on the lawn? So who's car did I pee on? Did I pee on anything? Oh God!" She checked her underwear. "I'm wearing different underwear! Did I pee myself? Did you change me? Look, thank you for being a nice new friend but--Wow."

Tigra: She knew she was blushing under her fur, "Um... is that not okay? I'm sorry, it's been a long time since I was around people..." she chewed her lip, "I don't know what happened when you went out, took me a few minutes to find you.... I could probably follow your scent and check if you want?" Her tail tapped the side of the bed as it flicked from side to side.

Jules: "N-no, it's fine just..." She looked at the tail and her eyes got very wide as she was suddenly very distracted. "You know, it's okay that... uh....I mean it's not too big a deal 'cause, it's not like it's anything you haven't........seen.... I like your tail."

Tigra: She smiled, "Thanks... I kinda like it too..." she tucked her hair behind her ear, "So, you're okay? Not feeling too sick or anything? Maybe you should have something to eat?"

Jules: Julie's stomach bubbled. "No... G'lord, no more stuff in my stomach, not for a while!" She sighed and sprawled out back on her bed. "So you're a tiger-girl from the woods... can you explain that to me?"

Tigra: "Uh... I look like a tiger and I lived in the woods?" She replied a little confused about how much clearer that could be, "Lived out there for two years..." She sat down on the edge of Julie's bed, pulling her tail into her lap and watching the tip of it flick from side to side.

Jules: "Yeah but... like... why?" She watched the tail flick and got excited again. "I really wanna play with that...."

Tigra: "It's not a toy..." She eyed the girl carefully, "Don't pull it - it hurts." She frowned, "I ran away from home... they wouldn't let me go to college 'cause of how I look so I left...." she shrugged, "Seemed like a good idea at the time."

Jules: "Yeah... I'm a runaway too... Home sucks, y'know?" She thought about home and wondered if she should call her brother. She reached for her phone and turned it on. It showed her there were 267 text messages. "Oh jeez." She looked at the voicemail box. 46. "Good Lord! People love talking to me!" She put the phone to her ear and skipped through most of the messages.

Jules: "7....7.....7......7....." she kept hitting delete until the messages about how much money she owed people went away. Finally she got to her brothers messages. They all were along the lines of "call me" and "I'm visiting for some of Summer Break" and "answer your phone you silly bitch". She sighed.

Jules: "I don't want to do this... not now... I can't handle seeing him now...."

Tigra: Tigra blinked, trying not to listen in. Her sensitive ears not making it easy. "Um... then don't?" She frowned, "I just called my folks for the first time in two years the other day and they still pissed me off and made me hang up. Only called so they'd know I was alive...."

Jules: "Yeah... I hear that..." She reached under her bed and looked at her bottle of alcohol stashed away from earlier. "Not worth it, huh?" She put it back under and pulled her mint-tin from under her pillow. Opening the tin up, she revealed six pre-rolled blunts. "Wanna blazze a 'J' with me?" She asked.

Tigra: She wrinkled her nose, the scent hitting her quickly. "Uh... I don't... um... I..." her tail freed itself from her lap and swished in her anxiety. "Never smoked before..."

Jules: "Well, it makes me feel better, always helps me calm down." She handed one to her. "Here, if you wanna try go ahead." She took her rainbow lighter from the bed stand and lit the end of her blunt. She breathed in deep and then let the puff of smoke out. "Awesome..." She whispered.

Tigra: Her senses protested almost immediately. "I uh...." She hopped over to the window and opened it, sticking her head out. "Wow... that smell is strong..." She blinked, her eyes watering a little.

Jules: "Yeah, but it's a great smell!" She loved smoking in her underwear. "Okay, so John is coming. My brother. Apparenlty he's coming tomorrow." She smiled wide.

Tigra: "Is that good?" The smell of the smoke made the girl's emotions hard to read. "Do you want to see him?" She crouched on the window ledge, her tail swishing from side to side.

Jules: "I dunno... He reminds me of my dad... of my past. And I'm not sure how I feel about that. Plus he always accuses me of sleeping with all the guys. And I haven't slept with any guys in like... five weeks!" She felt miserable talking about that. "Did you uh... look? Like... when you changed my underwear? Not that I care that much but..."

Jules: "I sort of just got out of being captured for a few weeks, I haven't had time to really do anything... down there.... In a while."

Tigra: Tigra regarded the other girl for a moment, "I only looked at what I needed to to see what I was doing. I'm not a pervert." Her posture stiffened slightly, "I would never look without permission."

Jules: "Oh..." wait, she needed permission? Does that mean she wants permission? Julie mulled it over about what it would be like with a girl and then smiled a bit. Then she thought of what it'd be like with a tiger girl and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. She didn't know if she was turned on or turned off, but she clearly had some kind of a reaction.

Jules: She cleared her throat and looked away. "Oh... well... I mean it's fine even if you had for your own purposes, I just... wanted to apologize, is all. I uh... y'know... captive and all. But uh... yeah... what else happened? While I was completely shot in the head with alcohol?"

Jules: "And... is Tigra seriously your name? Is that what I call you? Tigra?"

Tigra: "Yes, it's my name." She curled her tail around herself, "At least as far as anyone else knows." She frowned, looking out over the dark garden. "Well after I picked you up and carried you inside... there was something else... but I don't think it's important and you really weren't yourself...." she spoke quickly, keeping hold of the end of her tail to stop it swinging about again.

Jules: "Um... Okay." She shrugged and took another puff of her blunt. "If that's how you feel, that's fine. Just tell me if it was stupid, that's all I care about."

Tigra: "Wasn't really stupid... just surprising..." she turned her head to look at her again, "Well... it was for me.... could be normal for you for all I know. I only just got here."

Jules: "Oh... Well it's not like I kissed you or something, right? So whatever. Don't sweat it." She shrugged again and finished her blunt. "You sure you don't wanna smoke, huh?"

Tigra: "Yeah... of course not..." her tone said otherwise... she shook her head, "And no thank you... I'm not entirely sure what effect it might have on me..."

Jules: ".... Your tone sounds unreal. What's going on? What'd I do?"

Tigra: She sighed, uncurling her tail and turning to face her properly. "You did kiss me. On the mouth."

Jules: She snorted and rolled her eyes. Then her eyes rolled back to her and she felt her heart race. "I... I WHAT?!" She stood up quickly and began to walk around her room in circles. She wanted to tell Tigra to get out, but at the same time that was rude. Right? I mean you're the one that shnookered, girl! She told herself. You did this! "Oh God... oh... God!" She needed to talk to someone. Now. Not Tigra... "I-"

Jules: "I'm sorry!" She pulled some purple sweatpants on and put her matching tank-top on. "I'm... I'll talk to you later, okay? I'm just... I'm sorry..." She pushed her hair out of her eyes and zipped out of the room, fighting back tears.

Tigra: Tigra blinked at the rapid exit of the other girl and hopped off the window sill, debating whether or not to go after her. She was extremely confused. Maybe she should just go and nap and wait to see what happened? Yeah. Napping sounded good. She yawned and headed back to her room.

IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Poor Julie. So confused and so tortured.

She needs a more relaxing form of Drama....
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Pietro: Pietro eyed the decorations in the green house. What he really wanted was a cup of coffee and a lie down but he'd be damned if he was going back up to the house. If Rogue caught him trying to escape she'd probably hit him. That would hurt. He frowned and sat down on a chair.

Teagan: Teagan hung up the other end of a banner and waited for Rogue's approval for straightness and height. "I really can't believe she's leaving. Well, scratch that, I believe it, but I don't get it."

Pietro: Pietro looked up at Teagan, "Can't really stay here forever...." he told her, eyeing the banner.

Rogue: "She ain't goin' far... Just out ta tha city. Ah can get that." She put her hands on her hips and squinted her eyes as she looked at the banner. "That's good, Moon."

Pietro: "You know... Rachel doesn't seem the type to really appreciate this kind of surprise... or any kind of surprise for that matter..." He looked at Rogue, "Have you thought this through?"

Christopher: "Yeah I don't feel like gettin my brains fried or my next tatts fucked to hell cuz she didn't like this idea." Chris leaned up against one of the open spots on the wall.

Teagan: "Oh, please. She'll take it fine." Teagan dropped down the ladder and looked around. "Okay, so she's leaving to the city and we get to visit her whenever we want, right?"

Pietro: "Probably should call first..." Pietro held back a yawn. Yeah, coffee would be nice.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Of course Ah thought it through. An' if she don't like it, she don't like it, but she knows we care this way. An' it's a small gatherin'. She wouldn't want a huge one anyhow." She grinned at Chris, "Then tell her Ah forced ya here. An' yeah, Teagan. Call her first."

Rogue: She looked around and gave a smile and a nod, "Looks good. Ah'm gonna go get 'er. Y'all hide, alright?"

Christopher: "Uhmm yeah hide.... anyone got some green paint?" He looked around for something big enough for him to hide behind.

Teagan: Teagan considered hiding herself in multiple places but decided dismembered body parts was more of a surprise than needed. "She does realize we're trying to surprise a telepath, right?"

Pietro: Pietro was sure Rachel would be able to tell they were in there before they knew she was coming but nodded along with the others anyway.

Pietro: He shrugged at Teagan, "Humour her?"

Rogue: "Ah'm still here, y'all." Rogue rolled her eyes, "What, y'all cain't shield?" She shook her head and headed out of the greenhouse to find Rachel.

Pietro: Pietro shrugged again. He'd never had to shield. He thought too fast - made telepaths hate trying to read his mind. He got to his feet and looked for somewhere to hide.

Christopher: "I don't know how well shielding will work against the girl who taught me how to...." He sat down behind a larger plant.

Pietro: "Don't think the teacher has a factor on how good it is..." Pietro told Chris, "At least not the way it got explained to me...." He ducked behind one of the tables.

Rachel: Rachel closed up a box with a sigh. That was the last box to be packed, and there wasn't many more of her stuff to be moved into the apartment. Looking around the room, she shook her head. It looked weird without all of the stuff...

Rogue: Rogue landed outside of Rachel's door and leaned against the jamb, "C'mon, Firefly. Y'all deserve a break. Ah'll cook ya somethin'."

Teagan: "I love how she can't read my mind." She hid behind a series of potted plants and decided she would play dead. Well more than usual.

Kitty: "Hey guys! I got here as fast as I could!" Kitty levitated up through the greenhouse floor. "Rachel almost here ye.... guys?" she asked looked around.

Pietro: "Rogue just went to get her..." Pietro lifted his head above the table, smiling at Kitty.

Rachel: "Something good?" she grinned, adding, "Not that I'm implying that anything you cook is bad..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and walked over to offer her a hand up, "Whatever y'all want, sugah. An' what y'all don't eat, Ah'll take ta Sam at work f'r lunch."

Rachel: "Sweet," Rachel grabbed her hand and followed her out of the room, "And, I guess awesome for Sam, too."

Rogue: "Ah'm sure he'll be real appreciative 'bout y'all gettin' full an' leavin' him somethin'." Rogue lead the way downstairs, "Hey, Ah wanna grab some fresh herbs from tha greenhouse real quick. Come an' help me?"

Kitty: "Ok, time to hide!" Kitty ducked behind a raised bed, grinning. Crouching, she peeked around the corner to keep her eye on door.

Rachel: "Yeah, sure, but I thought this was supposed to be a break. Didn't think I'd have to work for food," she stuck her tongue out.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and bumped her shoulder into Rachel's lightly. "All ya gotta do is stand there with ya hands out an' Ah'll put tha herbs in 'em. Ah don't want much. Won't take longer'n five minutes, give'r take." She pushed out the back door and lifted into the air, "Ah never did get'cha ta fly like Ah swore Ah would. But then... Lots o' lost time what with y'all bein' kidnapped an' Sam gettin' deathly ill an' such."

Teagan: Teagan fidgeted behind the potted plants and frowned. Sure, she couldn't get numb or dead legs from sitting in a crouched position for a long time... but she could lose patience.

Rachel: "Fine, I guess," Rachel gave a nudge back, then shrugged, "Still not a fan of heights, so it worked out well for me."

Rogue: "One day, gal. Ah swear it. Ah'll get'cha ta hover'r somethin'." She landed again and pushed open the door to the greenhouse, "Oh hey, Rae? One more thing..."

Pietro: And the door was open. Pietro got up, "Surprise!"

Kitty: "SURPRISE!!"

Christopher: "Yup surprise." Don't fry!

Teagan: Teagan barreled throught he potted plants and shouted "SURPRISE! Hrruaaargh!"

Rachel: "Oh..." Rachel looked around the greenhouse, back to Rogue, then back into the greenhouse. A smirk eventually made it's way to her face, "This isn't for me, right?"

Kitty: Kitty lept over from her hiding place, laughing. "Who else?"

Pietro: Pietro moved out from behind the table, "Couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye."

Teagan: "Our favorite little Red Head!" She hugged Rachel and pulled at her hair a bit, in a teasing manner. "Even if you do change it all the time."

Rogue: Rogue gave Rachel a shit-eating grin, "'Course it's f'r y'all, darlin'!"

Rachel: Rachel returned the hug, "Thanks, but you guys really didn't have to..."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "I beg to differ." He pointed at Rogue.

Teagan: "Well, we didn't have to but we did, so suck it up." Teagan reached behind the plants and pulled out a box with a bow on it. The box was clearly a toaster. "I got you something!" She smirked.

Teagan: "A house warming gift! You can now make duel with your arch-nemesis each morning!"

Christopher: "Yeah I remember something about a southern ass woopin if we didn't show up."

Kitty: "We didn't do it because we had to," Kitty grinned.

Pietro: "I would have come anyway... but after coffee..." Pietro gave her a shrug, then grinned.

Rachel: "Really? That wasn't the impression I got," she glanced at the guys, then took the box and unwrapped it, "Oh, joy. Just what I need. Something to burn the new place down..."

Teagan: "Just a reminder that everyone has a weakness. Yours is toast." She smiled at her friend. Wow... is that sadness? Jeez. Way to get attached Tea...

Rogue: Rogue blinked at the present, "Well, let's hope this one don't try an' kill ya..."

Pietro: Pietro had the distinct feeling he was missing something here, "Maybe I should have Emma write you instructions?"

Rachel: "Yeah, I could go without a concussion," Rachel grinned, then glanced back at Rogue, "So, speaking of kitchen appliances, what about my food?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded her head to the corner where there was a table set up with various sandwiches, snacks, drinks, and cake. "Help y'rself, sugah."

Rachel: "Awesome," she moved to grab some snacks, still grinning, "With all this, you'd think I was moving, like, across the country or something."

Kitty: "Come on!" Kitty nudged Rachel towards the table faster. "I'll pour, what's everybody having?" She started uncapping the sodas.

Pietro: "Something with caffeine in it." Pietro replied, taking a seat again, "Thanks...." he added.

Rachel: "Yeah, I second that."

Kitty: "Coming right up!" Kitty scooped ice into the plastic cups and grabbed the Coca-Cola. There were still fizzing when she handed them over. "How about you Rogue?"

Rogue: "Dr Pepper, sugah." She looped her arm through Rachel's, "Hey, all mah best friend's stuck 'round tha mansion. This is a big deal f'r me, 'kay?"

Pietro: Pietro smiled at Kitty and sipped the drink. Not as good as coffee but it'd do.

Kitty: She picked up a different bottle and poured for Rogue. Handing her drink to her, she turnd to Teagan. "Um.. Teagan - you drink? I mean - do you... would you like a drink?"

Teagan: Teagan drank water and shrugged. "If no one's gonna say it, I will..." She raised her cup and held it high over her head. "To Rachel. A truer friend cannot be found. To a true X-Man, a true-blue best buddy, and to many fond memories of early mornings with her crabby attitude and horrible bed-head!"

Pietro: Pietro laughed and raised his drink too.

Kitty: "To Rachel!" Kitty tried to get her embarassed blush under control and raised her Sprite up.

Rachel: "I'm going to be about twenty minutes away. It's not that big of a deal." Rachel took the cup with a thanks and rolled her eyes at the toast but raised her drink, "Oh, thanks. I'm so glad my bed-head is what you'll remember about me."

Pietro: "I'll be remembering kicking your ass at every computer game you taught me to play." He gave her a grin.

Rachel: "Hey, I so won before you got the hang of it..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and shook her head, "But ya cain't say ya ain't a little pleased that we think it's a big enough deal ta surprise ya, right?"

Pietro: "And after I got the hang of it you resorted to cheating with icecream." Pietro reminded her, "Which is just childish." he took another sip of his drink.

Kitty: Kitty watched the banter. "The thing that will stick out in my mind is watching you pierce Chris's tongue!" She shivered at the memory a moment, then eyed the cake longingly.

Teagan: "I think helping rescue me is going to stand out as one of my favorite memories. That and the training to block out the dead voices. Wow, that sounds crazy when you say it aloud. You must think I'm nuts!"

Rachel: "I have no idea what you're talking about," she shot Pietro an innocent look, then grinned at Kitty and poked her tongue out to show her own piercing, "Yeah, guess we both got something we didn't expect out of that.."

Pietro: "The thought had crossed my mind, more than once..." Pietro shot Teagan a grin. He laughed at Rachel's response, "Yeah, of course you don't."

Rachel: "Not any more insane than anyone else here," she shrugged and glanced over at Rogue, "And, yeah, a party to boost my ego is just what I need."

Kitty: "Well, let's give you a sugar rush to go with your ego boost," Kitty answered, taking the knife and cutting the cake. "Hand me a plate, please?"

Rachel: Rachel reached for a plate and gave it to Kitty, "Oh, cool. Cake. If I would've known people would feed me for moving, I would've done it a while ago..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah feed ya anyway."

Rachel: "Well, not often enough. Every time I saw Remy, he told me I was skin and bones," she rolled her eyes.

Kitty: "Maybe you can bribe Rogue to go over to your new place and cook for you there." Kitty put the cake on the plate and handed it back.

Rogue: "Aww, Remy's just sayin't that 'cause it's what Tante'd say if she saw ya."

Pietro: "Oh there's a thought, if you're not too far away from where I live, I could probably convince Emma to bring you food too - she really likes cooking."

Kitty: "See? You got two people willing to cook. At least we know you and Josh won't starve to death," she joked cutting more cake and handing it out.

Pietro: Pietro accepted his slice of cake with a smile and set his drink to one side so he could eat it.

Rachel: Rachel took the plate back and grinned, "Yeah, I like those ideas. Sounds much better than the places Josh and I would have on speed dial."

Pietro: "Yeah if you mean fast food I'm afraid Emma would consider that worse than starving. She doesn't count it as real food...." He gave Rachel a grin.

rachel: "Well, take out and pizza," she shrugged, "I guess I could live off peanut butter and jelly for the rest of my life, if I had to..."

Kitty: "If someone brought you some bread?" Kitty teased, licking some frosting off her fingers.

Pietro: Pietro laughed and shook his head, "Wow, seriously don't tell Emma that." He decided to try some cake.

rachel: Rachel snickered, "I'm sure Josh has to at least be good for grocery shopping."

Kitty: "And lifting heavy things and killing spiders..." Kitty nodded, eating a piece of cake thoughtfully going through her own personal list of 'must haves' in a significant others mentally.

Pietro: "You don't have to kill them, you know." Pietro put in, "Not their fault the wandered into the wrong house."

rachel: "Yeah, but squashing them involves less work."

Pietro: "Not if they're on the ceiling..." then he realised who he was talking to, "Oh yeah... teke..."

Kitty: "They wander into my house, it's the last mistake they will ever make." Kitty answered. "I have a step ladder and a fly swatter and I'm not afraid to use either one!"

Pietro: "Emma was rather fond of the vacuum cleaner... but I retrained her." Pietro nodded proudly, "She doesn't kill them anymore."

rachel: Rachel smirked, taking a bite of cake, "Fire's fun but only if you get just the spider..."

Pietro: "That's just cruel!" Pietro cried, "Poor spiders..." he shook his head.

Kitty: Kitty turned to Rachel. "Oh! Have you ever taken an hairspray can and a lighter??" Her eyes lit up a little. "Like a bug flamethrower!"

Pietro: "Evil." Pietro muttered.

rachel: "I've been tempted..."

Rogue: "Sam kills tha spiders f'r me. They're nasty," she shuddered.

Pietro: "I'm sure they think the same about people - especially the ones hitting them with fly swatters and setting them on fire."

Kitty: "Then you'd think they'd spread the word 'Stay outta that house!'" Kitty laughed, reaching for her Sprite. "The girl who lives there is crazy!"

Pietro: "They can't spread they word if they've been flattened or burnt to a crisp." Pietro reminded her, "Poor things."

rachel: "It sends a message to the rest," Rachel took another bite of cake.

Kitty: "One or two escaped with a limp," she nodded in agreement with Rachel.

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, "Evil," he said again, "And you seemed like such a nice girl." He looked at Kitty, "I'd expect it of Rachel, but not you."

Kitty: "I am a nice girl... unless you happen to be a spider!" she teased back.

rachel: "Glad to know I have a reputation for being evil."

Pietro: Pietro shot them both a grin.

Rogue: Rogue snickered and took a slice of cake for herself. "Darlin', ya shoulda known that a long time ago."

rachel: "I had some idea," she shrugged, "Guess you guys are stuck with Bobby for evilness after I leave."

Pietro: "And Darren," Pietro reminded her, picking up his coke again and putting the cake to one side.

Rogue: "Bobby ain't evil."

Rogue: She grinned, "Not if ya know how ta work tha puppy dog eyes."

Pietro: "Yeah some how I don't think that'd save me," Pietro said after taking a sip, "And if it did I'd be worried."

rachel: Rachel laughed, "I'm not sure I'd be surprised if it did work..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, also, "Nah, Bobby's a big softie. Especially f'r tha weak ones like yaself, Pietro."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Weak ones?"

Rogue: Rogue just gave him a shit eating grin in return.

Kitty: Kitty snorted her Sprite out her nose, laughing and coughing into a napkin.

rachel: Rachel continued to snicker, taking a bite of cake to cover having to reply.

Pietro: "I feel like I should be offended." He looked over at Kitty, "For that, I'm not helping you."

Rogue: "Nah, don't be offended by tha truth, sugah," Rogue was having trouble not laughing.

Kitty: It took several seconds to get her coughing and gigglig under control. "Help me with what?"

rachel: "Anything," she answered.

Pietro: "I don't have to come here to be insulted, you know - I can get that at home from Sophie." Speaking of, he was supposed to call and say he'd arrived at the school safely. Whoops. "Er... actually, one minute..." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and stepped outside.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Don't leave," she called after him, "or Ah'll hafta open a can o' Southern whoop-ass on ya!"

rachel: "At least I don't have to worry about that threat anymore," Rachel grinned.

Kitty: Kitty was still wracking her brain trying to figure out what Peitro was supposed to help her with.

Rogue: "Bullshit ya don't, gal. Ah can get ta ya house in record time if Ah fly. Five, ten minutes, tops."

rachel: "Yeah, but that gives me time to hide. It's harder when I have about five seconds."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "True enough. But ya gonna hafta make Josh hide with ya. He's easier ta break than y'all are."

rachel: "Yeah, no comment about that," she smirked.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Now that part, Ah ain't gonna miss."

Pietro: Pietro rolled his eyes as Emma ranted in his ear about 'thought you'd been in an accident' and 'how could you forget?' and 'what do you mean party?' He shook his head, and reassurred her again that he was fine and being fed by someone almost as militant about it as she was before hanging up and stepping back into the greenhouse, stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

Kitty: Kitty finally got herself back under control as Pietro came back in. "But you have to promise to come back and visit us from time to time," she said to Rachel.

Rogue: "She's gonna do that anyway. She's gotta help me with tha weddin'."

Pietro: Pietro went to sit down again and picked up his cake.

rachel: "If you wanna see me that badly, you can come get a tattoo," Rachel grinned, "And yeah, wedding stuff... even though I don't see how I'm helpful with it since I didn't even plan my own wedding."

Pietro: "Yeah, no offence, but Rachel would be the last person I went to for anything that involved planning ahead." He grinned.

Kitty: She laughed again and ate another bite of cake.

Rogue: "Ya just make f'r good company. Y'all know Ah'm gonna do whatever Ah wanna do anyway, so you just get ta smile an' nod an' spend more time with me."

Pietro: "You can hire people for that, you know." Pietro said, managing to keep a straight face.

Rogue: "Hire people ta pretend ta be mah best friend?"

rachel: "Yeah, I don't think hired help would be half as amusing as me."

Pietro: He nodded, "Sure - I know plenty of people that do. It's kind of fun winding them up when they show up at three different parties with three different best friends."

Rogue: Rogue made a face, "But... Ah'd rather just have mah real best friend..."

Pietro: "Oh yeah, that's preferable but I'm just saying... you have options." He grinned.

Rogue: "Ah do. Bobby, Remy, Sam, an' Rae," she gave him a cheeky grin.

rachel: "I'm just the best choice next to Sam," she commented after finishing off her cake.

Kitty: "Why's that?"

Rogue: "Well... Remy's busy with Johnny an' work a lot... Bobby whines unless it's a cake tastin'... An' Sam... Well he just don't do that kind o' stuff. But he'd do it if Ah really wanted," she smiled softly.

Rogue: "'Cause Rae's got a big ego, that's why."

rachel: "'Cause I said so, and it's my party, so I'm right..." Rachel grinned, "That, too."

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "I like Rachel's reason. That's a good reason."

Kitty: Kitty hummed a few lines of "It's My Party" with a grin.

Rogue: Rogue grinned and started singing it softly as she danced a bit.

rachel: She shook her head, going for another cup of soda, "I'm gonna miss this place, and you all can come visit too. Don't think anyone's seen the place but Neena."

Pietro: Pietro felt like the party was missing something. This was likely because he'd spent the last couple of weeks living in a house with some very crazy people - one of whom he was almost certain was a pyromaniac. But it could also be that the party was missing something. Maybe music. Or alcohol.

Pietro: "If you want care packages from Emma hand over your address and I'm sure you'll be burried by food soon enough."

Rogue: Rogue put her hands on her hips and mock-glared, "Are ya sayin' that mah food ain't good 'nough f'r her?"

rachel: "Oh, I'll take both. I like all food."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "I'm not sure how you got there from that.... Emma likes to cook, figured I should at least offer."

Kitty: "Someone can cook for me," Kitty intervened with comical big brown puppy dog eyes. "I'm a thousand miles away from a home cooked meal."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes, "Y'all need ta lighten up, Pietro. Ah was teasin'." She grinned at Kitty, "Sugah, Ah practically live in tha kitchen when Ah ain't lovin' on Sam."

Pietro: "Never can tell with you." Pietro grinned at Rogue, "Although, speaking of home cooked meals, I was thinking I'd leave an open invitation for people to visit the house to give the staff something to do now... They're hideously bored.... I'm getting paranoid now that I can't keep an eye on them."

Rogue: "So fire 'em?"

Pietro: "Can't." Pietro frowned, "Dad's will gave them a job for life..." he shrugged, "I don't mind though, they're nice people and I can afford it."

Rogue: Rogue blinked, "Dad's will? Did y'all's daddy die?"

Kitty: "Wow! I want job security like that!" Kitty laughed, eye big again.

Pietro: "Yeah... and my mom, about a week ago..." He frowned, "It's fine..." he added quickly because he didn't want to talk about it or ruin the party.

Kitty: "A week ago? Oh... I'm sorry," Kitty said, suddenly subdued getting very interested in her cake again.

Rogue: "Oh... Ah'm so sorry. Ah know how hard that is." She gave his upper arm a gentle rub, not wanting to risk hugging. "Hey, cake's good f'r healin' wounds. Have a slice."

Pietro: "I'm fine, really..." He told them, "Didn't properly know either of them...." He didn't refuse more cake though. Cake was always welcome.

rachel: "I'll give you my parents."

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "Oh no thanks, one lot of drama is plenty for a lifetime."

Rogue: "Ah'd give ya mine, but Ah hafta share Bobby's since mine're both gone, too. An' Ah'm not too sure how keen he'd be on me offerin' up his parents like that. Or... At least his mom," she grinned.

Pietro: "It's fine, really..." Pietro managed not to roll his eyes, "Dealt with it already.... and it's Rachel's party."

rachel: "It's all good," she shrugged, "I don't really need a party anyway. It is nice though."

Jules: The doors to the Greenhouse swung open and Julie zipped in. Her hair was tied into a pony tail with a rainbow hair band and she was wearing a blue blouse with khaki pants. "What's going on here? Party? Who's birthday? Oh, hey Rachel!"

Pietro: "Hey Julie!" Pietro smiled at her.

Rogue: "Hey, Jules. Nah, it's Rae's goin' away party."

Jules: "What?!" Julie's face instantly changed from happy to terribly distressed. Tears began to swell in her eyes and she clenched at her breath. "You're... going?" She squeaked. "Oh my GOD, it's not my fault is it?"

rachel: "Hey," Rachel greeted, then blinked at the mood change, "Uh, no. I've been planning on it for a while..."

Pietro: Pietro blinked at Julie and reached to pat her on the shoulder.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Well, that's what happens when people graduate usually... An' she's been graduated f'r a year already. Only reason Ah ain't gone yet is 'cause Ah'm waitin' on Sam ta finish. Part o' life, darlin'. An' she's only movin' ta tha city."

Jules: "Whaaat!? People leave?" Julie felt even worse now. She felt like it was all her fault. "I'm sorry to whoever's car I peed on, I really didn't mean to!" She looked to Rachel. Then she hugged Rachel. "I hope you have fun wherever you go and I will remember you as the most awesomest girl I ever almost stole money from, ever."

Rogue: Rogue made a face, "Y'all peed on a car? Gal that's disgustin'."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "You peed on a car?... What the hell happened while I was away?"

Rogue: "Ah also swear ta Gawd, if it was mine, y'all're gonna get a good dose o' what Ah'm like when mah temper flares."

rachel: "Yeah, I had to wait until Josh finished, then we got a sweet apartment from Ben. It worked out," she shrugged, then blinked again at the hug. "And, like Rogue said, I'll be in the city and still working at the tattoo shop..."

Rogue: "Sam's promised we can travel f'r a couple years'r so after he graduates. Try an' help me get tha urge ta run outta mah system."

Pietro: "That sounds good," Pietro smiled at Rogue, "I know all about the urge to run." He rolled his eyes, "It's a lot easier to settle when you're happy."

Jules: "I was drunk, it happens!" Julie shrugged. "Oh well, traveling is fun! But don't go far!" She wagged her finger at Rogue. "You're a good friend, and I like telling you my problems. You're like my life coach."

Pietro: Pietro eyed Julie, wondering just how drunk she had to be for that to seem like a good idea.

rachel: "Yeah, life coaching is something she's good at," Rachel smiled

Kitty: Kitty ate her cake, wondering how much a cover for her mustang would cost.

Jules: Julie was about to say something when she saw it. It was beautiful. To describe it, from Julie's perspective, would take at least a short novel in length, so to summarize, she saw the best looking cake she'd ever seen.

Jules: The soft, supple, moist, sugary goodness of the creme, placed and spread on the cake like.... frosting ecstasy. She felt herself melt a bit and her mouth begin to water. "Caaaake." She got a plate and got a nice slice (and a half) onto her plate. "Caaaaaaake." She whispered. She sat down and started eating, slowly, meticiously.

Pietro: Pietro watched Julie with a slightly bemused expression. Cake zombie....

Kitty: "She likes cake..." Kitty watched Julie courting the cake with a half amused, half worried expression.

Jules: Julie licked her fork with great lust and passion. "Mmmmmmm"

rachel: "I noticed," Rachel nodded.

Pietro: "Think I'm glad I wasn't between her and the cake..."

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[[before the Green House Party and immediately after the conversation with Greer]]

Jules: Julie was nearly in tears as she sped down the hall, the silver stream behind her glowing and sprinkling sparkles. She was rubbing her eyes as she ran into Alex, knocking both of them on their ass. "Ohf! Oh, Alex! Oh thank God! Can I kiss you?"

Alex: Alex blinked and looked around, not quite sure how he'd suddenly shrunk until he heard Julie and realized she'd knocked him on his ass, "Ow." He got up and held a hand out for her, managing a smile, "Uh, well... I'd prefer you didn't, but I guess it wouldn't be the first time."

Jules: "No!" She grabed Alex's hand and let him pull her up. "No, it's just... I just left my room... I got told my Tigra that I got drunk earlier tonight... and I kissed her and... I don't remember that! I'm not a lesbian am I? Oh my God I'm so stressed out! Everything that's happened, now this!" She used Alex to hold herself up.

Jules: "Oh God... and my brother is coming tomorrow... and I need to shave... and... and..." She felt herself get tunnel vision. "Alex I can't breathe... oh my God!"

Alex: He cringed at the panic attack but pulled her into a hug, attempting to sound reassuring as he spoke, "Hey, it's okay. Everything's fine. Just breathe slowly, calm down, and we can talk about stuff."

Jules: "Talk about stuff?" She breathed slowly and winced in pain as it felt like a knife was cutting throughher chest. "Okay... okay..." She hugged him back hard and let her breathing regulate. "Okay... okay.... I just... I'm scared. So much going on, so many changes!"

Jules: "Alex, what do I do?" She thought about the closet and wondered if it was still in tact. She thought about Alex and how she had tried so hard to get with him but he kept turning her down. All the guys she had slept with before... they were meaningless and she knew it even at the time. So... what did that mean? "What do I tell John?"

Alex: "Yeah, stuff. Stuff meaning anything you want, that is...." Alex gave a slight shrug, "What do you mean about telling John?"

Jules: "John as in my brother!" She sobbed. "Oh, Alex! I... I don't remember anything! I got so upset at myself for stealing that money, and how I wanted to just kill that guy! I drank myself into a state of stupid and then I did something stupid!" She looked to his eyes and instantly felt better. "You have nice eyes, y'know that?"

Alex: "Thanks," Alex gave her another slight smile and looked around the hall, guiding her over to the wall and pulling her down to sit on the floor with him. "Well, tell him we were stupid, took some money, had a run-in with a gangster, and now you're back?"

Jules: "I can't... he'll bring me home." She frowned and looked at her hands. They were holding his.

Alex: He stared at the wall opposite of them, "Then, make up an accident? I don't know. I'd say the truth is the best thing to go with, but it's up to you."

Jules: "I... I just... I don't want to..." She looked from her hands to Alex again. "I just want to not have to deal with al of it for awhile, y'know?"

Alex: "Yeah," he nodded, chewing on his lip. None of this would've happened if he'd stopped them from taking her in the first place.

Jules: "You... you were really brave fighting those guys off that day you know. And you came through for me in the end and... I just wanted you to know how grateful I am." She smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Okay?"

Alex: Alex shook his head, "I didn't do much. I mean, J and Kitty did a lot of work, and so did you, actually..."

Jules: "You're a brave guy...." She whispered. She went to kiss him again, but missed. She didn't know if it was intentional or not, but she kissed him on the lips.

Alex: He could feel his face burning at the kiss but briefly returned it, "I wasn't that brave. I'm not the one that was taken."

Jules: She sniffled and threw her arms around his neck. "You're a good friend."

Alex: "So are you. I don't even know why you'd want to be friends after I let them take you..." Alex wrapped his arms around her.

Jules: "Because you dodn't let them take me you fought. And then you came back. Who really comes back? I'll tell you who.... a real hero. A real friend. A real... man." She felt it overwhelm her again. She reached out, grabbed his head, and pulled his mouth to hers.

Alex: He knew he probably shouldn't be doing this since she was just getting back from the whole money thing, but he returned the kiss again anyway. "Yeah, I guess," he said once he'd pulled away. "So, besides stressing, how are you doing?"

Jules: "I... I think I'm feeling a little better." She smirked at him and patted his leg. "I'm feeling happier than I have in a long time actually." She took in a long--and much needed--breath and felt herself let go. "Alex... let's go down to the closet. Under the stairs. I got some things hiding in there I wanna go find, stuff I haven't seen in like two weeks. Y'know, since I got taken and my fingers got chopped off?"

Alex: Alex winced at the mention of the fingers but got up and offered his hand, "That's good. You deserve to be happy, and looking for stuff sounds cool to me. Plus, we never got a chance to finish decorating..."

Jules: She took his hand and let him lead her down the stairs and to their super, secret, Secret Hideout.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Jules: Julie hurried around in a panic, her face stricken with fear. She ran down the hall to Alex's room and banged on the door hard. Very hard. WIth her good hand. It was still her good hand, right?

Alex: Alex looked up at the banging and called across the room, "It's open."

Tigra: Tigra had been trying to work out how she used to write when she heard something banging down the hallway. She frowned and got up, opening her door and sticking her head out into the corridor to investigate. "What's with the noise?"

Jules: Julie zipped to Tigra, grabbed her by her arm, and yanked her into Alex's room.

Jules: "You two have to see this!" She cried out, her eyes big and puffy from crying. "Something's wrong with me! Something's wrong with me!"

Alex: He just blinked at Julie's wailing and a cat girl he'd never seen before, not exactly sure which he was supposed to be focusing on...

Tigra: Tigra eeped as she was dragged boddily into some guy's room. "I'm not decent!" She wailed - she was in her underwear. Sure it was nice underwear but still....

Jules: "Look! Look at this!" She tore off her bandages and shoved her perfectly normal, average, hand into Alex and Tigra's faces. "Look at this! I'm a FREAK! A super Freak! I'm super FREAKYYYY!" She wailed.

Tigra: "Uh... look at what? It's a hand...." She blinked, "What's wrong with it?"

Jules: "That's the thing! There's nothing wrong with it! Don't you see?!"

Alex: Alex managed to force his gaze away from the cat girl and to Julie's hand, "T-that's... great. It's, uh, better..."

Tigra: Tigra frowned, "I'm not sure I follow you... it's bad that there's nothing wrong with it?" She crossed her arms over her chest, feeling a little exposed in the lacey underwear.

Jules: "No it's not just better, it's FINE! There's nothing wrong with it at all!" She grabbed Alex by the cuff of his shirt and pulled him towards her. "Don't you see what this means?! I'm a self-hearler or something! I like... sub-consciously get better!"

Alex: "Gah!" He lurched forward as she pulled, hand going to her wrist in an attempt to get her to stop ruining his shirt, "Isn't that a, um, good thing?" Alex quickly gave the other girl an apologetic look, then glanced back to Julie.

Jules: She looked at her hand and let go of Alex. She then turned to Tigra and frowned. "I don't know... is it? Is that... okay? Is it a side effect of the serum? I think my Rainbow is starting to come back soo...."

Tigra: "We could test it if you like?" Tigra extended her claws, "I have accelerated healing, myself. It's quite handy really..."

Jules: "No!" Julie guarded her hand again. "No, no, no! I think it's like... overnight!"

Tigra: She retracted her claws, swishing her tail, "Well suit yourself...." she looked at Alex, "Hi, by the way... I'm Tigra... New."

Alex: "Hey," he managed a weak grin, "Alex."

Jules: Julie slumped on Alex's bed. "I hate my life." She confessed.

Tigra: Tigra frowned, eyeing Julie, "Um... you don't mean that... do you?" She chewed her lower lip, tail flicking from one side to the other every so often.

Alex: Alex shifted uncomfortably but scooted to sit next to Julie, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, "It'll get better. You're just having a rough time right now."

Tigra: Tigra edged a little closer to Julie and crouched in front of her, wrapping her tail around herself. "Um... what's so bad about healing fast?"

Jules: "I don't want to be anymore of a freak! I attract so much trouble! I just want to be normal!"

Tigra: Tigra frowned again, "You attract trouble? Have you even looked at me? Jeeze, everyone in this place whines about being a 'freak'.... at least you can go out without being stared at!" She folded her arms.

Alex: He winced at Tigra's words. He could see where she was coming from, but he couldn't imagine Julie taking that well.

Jules: "I.... I...." She tried to sort out how to even respond to that. "I've been sexually assaulted, captured, tortured, and I had a deadly mutant virus that almost killed me!" She shot up and pointed a finger at Tigra. "You're a gorgeous unique, mutant girl! You're not a plain-looking freak like me who attracts all the shitty guys in the world!" She looked to Alex. "Present company excluded."

Tigra: "You think I haven't had my share of trouble?" She shook her head, "I had to walk nearly nine hundred miles to get here from Chicago because no one stops for a mutant. I almost killed a guy because he thought it was okay to force me to sleep with him because he was the 'alpha male'." Her tail tapped on the floor, "Don't try to pretend you're the only one with problems. Life sucks, but people deal."

Jules: Julie curled up on Alex's bed. "Nevermind." She said, angrily. She hated getting into one-up matches. "I don't care, okay?"

Alex: He gave a slight smile at being excluded from shitty guys but looked between the two, not exactly sure what to say. He figured it was better to keep his mouth shut to preserve his life. One could tear him to shreads and the other death would be quick if Julie was feeling nice...

Tigra: Tigra sighed, "Look... it's never as bad as you think it is at the time..." She moved forward and put a hand on Julie's leg, "I'm sorry okay, lost my temper... But you don't mean it... people never mean it when they say that..."

Jules: "I just want to have a normal month..." She said with a long sigh. "For the first time... since Mom died." She shot up, her eyes wide. "Oh shit, my brother is here in like an hour!"

Tigra: Her eyebrows raised and she removed her hand, "Uh... you gonna go meet him?" She vaguely remembered being confused about whether or not his visit was a good thing the day before.

Alex: Alex cringed a bit at the mom dying part but decided the change of subject meant it was safe to speak, "I can come with you to explain, if you want."

Jules: "Explain?" Oh, right, the abduction thing. "Yeah... that'd probably be for the best. I should be down at the door when he gets here. Long flight from Albequerque, y'know?"

Tigra: "Well in that case..." Tigra got to her feet, "I'm gonna go back to my room and put some clothes on in case I get dragged around by any more crazy people.... Nice meeting you, Alex..." She waved vaguely at them both and headed for the door.

Alex: "Yeah, you too..." he replied, getting up and offering his hand to Julie, "Let's get this over with, then."

Jules: "Yeah... let's." She sighed and reached for his hand. Once she was pulled up, she decided it was a good time to distract herself. "Secret area first..." She whispered into his ear with a wink.

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Jules: Julie punched as hard as she could into the hanging punching bag. It barely moved. She tried a few more times. She knew how to punch she just... wasn't great at it. Her blond hair kept brushing into her face, her training bra was sweaty from the chin ups and upside-down crunches she had done on the bar, and her pants were feeling clean as ever 'cause they were absolutely amazing material and whoever invented them for the team was a friggin' fashion-genius.

Tigra: Tigra was on the prowl again, stalking the halls and looking for something that caught her interest. She sniffed the air and caught Julie's scent mixed with... hmmm. She followed the scent to it's source, stopping just inside the door. "Hello."

Jules: "H'yah!" She rose her leg and kicked the hanging bag with her shin.

Jules: "Owwww!" She hopped back, holding her leg in pain as her face scrunched up. "Ow! Ow! Owie! Shoot!"

Tigra: Tigra raised an eyebrow and went over to her, watching her hop around. "Uh.... are you okay there?" Her tail ticked behind her as she watched her curiously, she put her hands out to try and steady her if she fell over.

Jules: "I just... I'm trying to... Arrgh!" She rushed at the bag with great speed, and threw her fist into the bag. The bag swung backwards, ripping out of the ceiling, and crashed into her bookshelf. "Ohhh! Nooooo!"

Tigra: Tigra flinched at the loud noise of things breaking. "You wanna be careful with that, you could hurt yourself..." She went and picked the bag up off the floor, "Probably want to make sure this is more secure before you go running at it like that."

Jules: "I hate this! I'm always going to get taken advantage of if I don't learn how to actually fight! But.... I don't really like hitting... I just want to learn Aikido, but it's so difficult!"

Tigra: "You just gotta learn how to use your skills to your advantage." Tigra told her, standing the bag up against the wall, "And you're not gonna learn it with that thing.... It's definately broken." She frowned, "Wasn't there some place with a computer and stuff?"

Jules: "Yeah...." She looked at her shin as she rubbed it. "I'm uh..... sorta scared of it...."

Tigra: She raised an eyebrow, "Well that's no way to win a fight..." She grabbed Julie's hand, "Come on. We're going to cure you of your fear."

Jules: "Whoa... whoa... what?" She felt herself getting dragged. "Eep!" She covered her eyes with her free hand and let herself get dragged, knowing it was for her own good but knowing she was also too afraid to commit.

Tigra: Tigra dragged her down to the Danger Room, she knew where it was but she hadn't tried to use it yet. Now was as good a time as any. The door opened and she pulled Julie in behind her. "Okay, so now you don't have to worry about breaking things. I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself. It's a very important skill."

Jules: "No... I mean... not really. I could just quit being a student here, right? Just go somewhere, act normal, be normal? Right?"

Jules: "I don't really need to fight!" She felt the cold of the large metal room and wanted to throw up from the sheer size of it. It shouldn't be this big, was all she could think. "How.... how does this place even work?"

Tigra: "Normal? You're a mutant now. There's no such thing as normal." She looked at the control panel and poked at buttons til a screen lit up. "Huh... cool..." she poked at a few more buttons and a simulated gym appeared. "That is really cool...." She looked around, "Doesn't smell real but still... pretty impressive."

Jules: "Gah!" Julie flinched repeatedly as things began to appear out of thin air. "What is going on? Is this... did we teleport somewhere? Or did these things teleport here?"

Tigra: "It's a simulation... fake... holograms..." She poked one, "Looks real, feels real... isn't real." She turned to look at Julie, "But it won't break, so...." she looked down at her clothing. Something was going to get ruined. She sighed.

Jules: "Oh wow!" She poked the big metal computer thing. "Alright so... what does this button do." She pushed a button and a large tyranasaurus rex dropped onto some various work-out machines. It roared loudly. "Ohmigod!" Julie cried and hid behind the computer.

Tigra: Tigra blinked at the sudden appearance of a dinosaur. "Oh great... Maybe you should just not press anything.... Wait... what did you press?" She looked back at the console, "How do you make it go away?" One ear was turned towards the t-rex and she watched it out of the corner of her eye. "Julie? What did you press?"

Jules: "I don't know!" Tears were streaming down her face as the T-Rex bit into a large weight machine and shook it violently. "Hruurrrgh!"

Tigra: Tigra rolled her eyes, "Great." She turned around in time to get smacked in the face by the flying weight machine. "Ow..." She shook herself and stood up. "Okay. Find the button... I'll... distract the big guy..." White top! She pulled the string on the neck of her halter top and pulled it off, tossing it over to Julie. "Don't get blood on it." She crouched, "Okay, big green and ugly..." She jumped on it, "Tag! You're it!" She leapt off and landed in the far corner. "Come get me!"

Jules: Julie pulled herself to the panel, barely able to see the buttons through her tear soaked eyes. "Okay... okay" She punched a button. The work-out gym became a vast field, and before the Rex was a man in shining armor. "Merlin!" King Arthur shouted. "Merlin the dragon! I need Excalibur, Merlin! ... Merlin?"

Jules: The Rex eyed the Armored King with great pleasure and promptly dropped his head, chomping him in one, painful, screeching, bite.

Jules: "Oh my GOD!" Julie cried out, punching more buttons. Suddenly the entire scene became covered in ocean water, the rex barely able to swim with his tiny arms, but he pushed through like any water-lizard and struggled towards Tigra. Julie was protected by a large airbubble (being she was infront of the console.) "Oh shit! Sorry!"

Tigra: "Gah!" The floor disappeared beneath her. "No! My fur!" She wailed. She hated getting wet! She swam out of the way of the giant lizard then dug her claws into it's shoulder, clinging on to it and scratching away.

Jules: Julie punched another button and the large T-Rex landed with a wet, scaley, thud, on a basketball gym. Kobe Bryant swore like a Drunk Navy Officer and began to run, while dribbling, off the court. The rest of the Lakers followed suit. "What the?"

Tigra: Tigra rolled out of the way before the soggy dinosaur landed on her. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Find the damned button!" She shook herself, trying to rid her fur of the icky wet feeling. "Or you can play the distraction and I'll stand safely by the console."

Jules: "No! Nonono!" She punched the button and the dinosaur went away, replaced by a tiger. "Oh well that's just ironic." Julie said. She punched another button. They were back in the gym, but the tiger was still prowling and looking at Tigra with great ... curiosity?

Tigra: Tigra raised her eyebrow at the simulated tiger, "Er... get rid of it... I don't like how it's looking at.... oh God..." she backed up, crouching on all fours and growling at the sim. "Turn it off!"

Jules: "I... I uh..." She looked down and saw that the console in fact had a plug and that plug was in a socket in the floor. "Well, der." She bent over and pulled it out. The sytem went entirely dark, all the lights, everything. It was pitch black. "OHMIGOD!" She screeched. "Help me! HELP ME!"

Tigra: Tigra sighed with relief and made her way back over to the hysterical girl. "Calm down, it's just the lights - what did you expect when you pull the plug?" She picked it up and put it back in, placing a hand on Julie's shoulder.

Jules: The power kicked back on and there was a loud, female voice, that said "Danger Room Console back online." It gave the date and the time and then paused before saying "For Record: Juie Power, No. Touch. Ee."

Jules: Julie frowned. "Man, even the computers don't want me near them."

Tigra: Tigra giggled. "Okay. Let's try that again." She selected the same scene they'd started with and took Julie by the shoulders, steering her away from the console. She bent and picked up her top then put it on the console for safe keeping. "Now Julie." She stood in front of her. "Hit me."

Jules: "No! That's bad! I don't hit!"

Tigra: "If you don't hit you get caught or killed. Which would you prefer?" She raised an eyebrow, "You want to defend yourself? The best defence is a good offence."

Jules: "Fine." She raised her fist and .... carefully.... slowly... connected it with Tirgra's cheek. "There. Done. Let's go get some lemonade."

Tigra: "Oh no you don't. That was pathetic." She caught Julie's wrist, "Do I have to be more threatening? Because I can be." A slow preadatory grin spread across her face, "I can be very threatening."

Jules: Julie felt she should've been scared but... for some reason she felt... turned on? "Oh God..." She said aloud. She slapped Tigra across the face. "Stop! Bad kitty!" She cringed as she tried to yank her wrist free "No!" and with great speed, she slipped her wrist out of Tigra's hand, and quickly returned the favor, grappling Tigra's wrist and twisting it around like her Youtube Aikido Instructor had taught her to.

Tigra: "Much better!" Tigra encouraged her, then pushed up off the floor with her feet, flipping over Julie's head and landing behind her, freeing herself. She crouched on all fours, tail swishing behind her. "What if I tackled you?" She didn't give her time to answer, launching herself forwards, aiming for her middle to pull her down.

Jules: "No, no, no!" Julie zipped out of the way, and cowered a little further to the left of Tigra. "Don't claw me!"

Tigra: Tigra landed and slid on the floor, claws scraping til she stopped and turned around to face Julie again. This was fun. She ran at her again, "Claws are in, I promise!" She grinned and jumped into the air.

Jules: "Gah!" Julie was about to zip when she remembered her Aikido Trainer (Mike Wenstell from Shaboygan) told her to reflect. Throw your weight into an oncoming attack, and put it down. Thankfully her brain worked as fast as her body (due to her mutation), and she remembered an entire reflect move before Tigra was even a foot from Julie.

Jules: Jules reached her arm out, grabbed one of Tigra's extended paws (hands?) and pulled her down to the ground, flipping her on her back, and stepping on her chest with her bare foot. "Hi-YAH!"

Tigra: Tigra let out a very undignified yelp as she felt herself pulled from the air and slammed onto the floor. She coughed, winded, as she looked up at her. "Nice one." She grinned, shifting her weight a little to free up her tail from underneath her. "And you were worried you couldn't defend yourself."

Jules: "I... I.... I'm really fast! Ohmigosh this whole time I was concerned about strength! Whoo Hoo!" As she threw her arms in the air, with tremendous joy and glee, her fists snapped and burst, crackling as rainbow lights shot out of them. "What the hell!" She looked at her hands and instantly wanted to cry again. "What's going on!?" She held her hand up to Tigra's face for her to look, but as she did, they shot out a small, quick ray, of rainbow light, a burst of energy disguised as rainbow light at least.

Tigra: Tigra yowled as the light hit her, not only was it bright but it hurt! She put her hands to her face and curled up on the floor.

Jules: "OhmiGOD! I am so sorry!" She looked at her hands and shook them, and they quickly returned to normal. "I don't know what happened, I am so sorry Tigra!" She bent down and lifted her head. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Tigra: "Owww....." she touched her face gingerly. "I'm okay... just... God... remind me not to piss you off....." She sat up, curling her tail around her, "Well, I don't think you have to worry much about defending yourself..." She gave Julie an awkward smile.

Jules: Julie felt terrible and hugged Tigra tightly. "I'm sorry, friend!" She kissed Tigra's cheek, to make it better.

Tigra: Tigra 'oof'ed at the sudden hug and gently hugged back. "I'm fine, don't worry... not sure you can really do me any permanent damage anyway - I heal stupidly fast..." She gave Julie a proper smile now, "Wanna get that lemonade?"

Jules: Julie looked down at Tigra's chest and suddenly realized that she was topless. She had a very thin, lacey bra on, but it wasn't really a sports bra like Julies' was. "Uh.... You have no top on." She said quietly, wanting to look away but realizing she couldn't.

Tigra: "That's correct. I do not." She giggled, "See something you like there, sailor?" She grinned at Julie, "Didn't wanna get blood on my top... if you'd hit my nose or something it woulda been messy.... I'll go put it back on..." She moved to crawl back over to the console.

Jules: She didn't know why she was saying it, or why she hesitated before she had. She had never, ever, been so confused. Liking guys... liking penis... it was always natural. "Yes...." She said slowly, and quietly, letting her head hang down as her eyes dropped from Tigra.

Tigra: Tigra caught a scent and hesitated herself, turning around just short of the console. "Are you okay?"

Jules: "Uh... yeah..." Julie stood up fast. "I'm glad we trained, thank you Tigra. Seriously, it helped my confidence a lot." She smiled pleasantly and adjusted her own sports bra, making a point not to look Tigra in the eyes. "Let's head back up to my-er-our rooms, I'll uh.... I gotta shower."

Tigra: She stood up and picked up her top, pulling it back on, frowning slightly. "Okay... you're welcome I guess..." She pressed the button to end the simulation, flooding the room with blankness again. "If you need a sparring partner anytime..." She headed for the door, "Just knock on my door."

Jules: "Sure thing." Julie said with a curt smile. "Whenever I need a work out partner." She nearly gasped when she realized she hadn't said the same thing as Tigra. Her face wet red and she hurried out of the room, trying not to run so as to leave a rainbow streak to the secret closet she and Alex had that she used to masturbate in.

Tigra: Tigra blinked and shook her head as Julie ran out, her scent as confusing as ever. "Well okay then.... Want steak? Yeah I want steak. Let's get steak..." She headed for the kitchen.

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Julie: Julie ran to the door, waiting for her rainbow to dissipate before she threw open the door and shouted "JACK!" And threw her arms around her big brother, who returned the hug, grugingly. "Hey." He said.

Tigra: Tigra watched Julie tackle her brother and smiled, she knew what it was like to see your big brother after being seperated for a long time. She hung back by the door to the rec room, her tail ticking behind her.

Julie: "So, this is the crazy mansion you were mentioning?" He looked around and frowned. "... And you really prefer here over home, huh? Or living with me and May?" He sighed. "You better be safe here."

Julie: She looked to the floor and scuffed her shoes. "Uh... yeah. Well enough." She pulled him in. "Come see!"

Tigra: Tigra retreated a little way into the rec room, not sure how Julie's brother would take to a furry person.

Julie: "You should come see my friends!" She pulled Jack by the hand and into the Recroom.

Julie: "Uhh... whoa-whoa! Jules don't just drag me around..." He felt her strength though (surprise Jack! Your little sister is stronger than you!) and he was pulled in against his will. "This is Tigra!" She stated plainly, pointing.

Julie: Jack's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. "Julie get back!" He stood infront of her and guarded her as if Tigra were preparing to pounce. "You don't know what it can do!"

Tigra: Tigra raised an eyebrow and folded her arms. "It? Well that's just rude..." Her tail twitched in iritation, "And she knows exactly what I can do. Isn't that right, Julie?"

Julie: Julie sighed. "Eh-heh...heh... thank you Tigra, yes." She pushed Jack aside. "JOHN! She's a friend! She's a mutant, like me! Y'know?"

Julie: Jack looked to Tigra and pointed back to Julie. "She's like you? How is she anything like you?"

Tigra: "I'm female?" Tigra pointed out, smirking a little. "What's the matter? Never seen someone with fur before?"

Julie: Jack looked suspiciously to Tigra. "No... I haven't. Are there a lot of you?" He asked, pointedly.

Julie: Julie stepped between them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Tigra, shuttup." She looked to Jack. "John, shut up or I'll slap you." He frowned.

Tigra: Tigra shrugged and moved over to the sofa, hopping up onto the back and crouching to watch them both.

Julie: "Julie, I'm here to make sure you're okay. Already I don't like the place. And why didn't you answer me for three weeks!" He looked around suspiciously, again. "Are there more boyfriends keeping you from family again?" He insisted.

Tigra: "Three weeks? That's all? Wow..." Her tail flicked from side to side behind her as she watched him, her head cocked to one side, "Over protective much?"

Julie: Jack looked to Julie. "If you don't leave with me... I am going to tell Father where you are." He looked into her eyes. "Are we clear?"

Tigra: "Why do you want her to leave? It's nice here..." She stood up on the back of the sofa then hopped down onto the floor, "Free college, it's pretty sweet."

Julie: He looked to Tigra and narrowed his eyes. "This is not your business, Miss." Julie sighed and looked to Tigra. "Unfortunately he's right." She pointed to Jack. "You can't make me do anything John, I'm stronger than that now. Not to mention..." She looked at her fist, which was now glowing. "I'm more powerful than you now."

Tigra: Tigra's ears went back and she hissed at him, her own eyes narrowed. But she held her tongue, Julie could handle it. She crouched on the floor.

Julie: Jack looked down at her fist. "I'm fine with you being a mutant... like me. I just don't want you being poorly influenced by people who don't understand our disease."

Tigra: Okay now she couldn't stay quiet, "Disease?! Is that what you think? Okay, Julie, if you go with him I'll lose all respect I have for you."

Julie: "If you don't go with me, you'll lose me." Jack said to her. Julie's lip quivered and she looked to Tigra and then back to Jack. ".... I'm going to walk you to the door okay?" She led Jack away from Tigra, hiding her tears. Jack sighed and allowed this.

Tigra: "Julie... don't let him blackmail you..." She said quietly, "This is the best place for you, you know that...."

Julie: "Thank you, Tigra." Julie said, nodding to her. She led Jack to the door and opened it. "Look... go back to your hotel, I'll come see you there, okay?" He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry, Jules. I'm just concerned for you..." She nodded and hugged him. "I know, it's okay. You need to go, though."

Julie: Jack patted her and returned the hug. "I will, but not until you promise me you're coming to the hotel... and then home." She opened her mouth and then looked away. A few moments later she came back into the Rec Room. "So, ... that was odd."

Tigra: "Odd? It was awkward." Tigra corrected, hopping back up onto the back of the sofa, "Tell me you're not gonna let him talk you into going home... You don't want to go home, right? You like it here....?"

Julie: "I am going to talk to him tomorrow." Julie said flatly. "That's all. Okay?"

Tigra: She frowned, "I guess so... but... he's your brother Julie... brothers are supposed to want what's best for you... whether they understand it or not." She moved down onto the seat and curled up, "And it's not a disease. You're not sick."

Julie: "I... I know." She said. "Though... admittedly... being a mutant did give me a disease that only mutants can get so... you can make that argument."

Tigra: "Yeah but you're better now, right? So that's a moot point..." she sighed, "Look... I have two older brothers, Julie... And neither of them understand why I like this so much... They just don't get how I can prefer this to fitting in... But I love this, I like being bright orange and furry and tailed. It's amazing. I never want it to go away. They don't get it. But they would never try to make me go home and pretend. Because I'm happy."

Julie: Julie started to walk up the stairs. "Thank you for your concern. I'll keep it in mind." She waved to her and slowly headed up to her room.

Tigra: She sighed, "Bye Julie..." she curled her tail around herself and tucked her hands under her head, "Don't be a stranger..." She yawned.

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Tigra: Tigra lounged on a low hanging branch on one of the trees on the lawn. She was watching the progress of a squirrel in the upper branches and wondering if it had even noticed she was there. She'd been laying quite still for well over two hours so it was likely not. Funny.

Jules: Jules zipped over to the tree to see Tigra crouching down below it. "Whatcha lookin' at?!" The squirrel in the tree chittered and leapt away, startled by the sudden, and loud, appearance of Julie.

Tigra: Tigra scowled, "I was watching the squirrel but now I guess I'll have to look for something else to chase..." She turned her gaze on Julie, "Any suggestions?"

Jules: "Uhh..." She scratched her chin. "Nope. No suggestions. But! I bet you can't catch me!" She zipped circles around Tigra and giggled incessantly.

Tigra: "Didn't anyone ever teach you not to run from a predator? It makes them want to chase you...." She changed her posture, watching the trail and the other girl running around, her tail flicking from side to side in interest.

Jules: "Giggidy-giggidy-goo!" she cried out.

Tigra: Tigra crouched, shifting just a little to get ready before she made a dive for Julie.

Jules: "Giggidy-giggidy-G'OOF!" She felt the wind get knocked out of her as Tigra leapt into her, slamming her back and into the grass.

Tigra: "Gotcha." She grinned, pinning her down, "Now what you gonna do? Can't run."

Jules: Julie smiled and squirmed under Tigra's large... paw... hands... things. "Hmm.... I could trick you into letting me out."

Tigra: "Trick me? Why would I fall for a trick when I have you right here and unable to escape?" Her tail swished in the air behind her and she shifted her weight a little to get a better hold.

Jules: "Yeah but...I could start moving so fast, I'd jiggle outta your grasp... or..." Her hands shot up to Tigra's abdomen and she shouted: "Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

Tigra: The tickling probably didn't have the exact desired effect but it did slacken her grip. She purred and rolled off Julie to lay on her back.

Jules: Julie turned the tickling into gentle scratching and before she knew it, for some strange reason, she felt her lips being drawn to Tigra's belly. She kissed gently, leading up to her breasts. She paused and pondered for a moment.

Tigra: Tigra raised an eyebrow and lifted her head, "Uh.... what are you doing?" She blinked at the other girl.

Jules: "Uh... I...." She looked away, blushing. "Nothing, nevermind." Ohmigod.... am I turned on? She was hoping it was humid out and she wearing stupidly warm pants....

Tigra: Tigra sat up, It's happening again.... "Um... Julie... you're not okay.... Talk to me? Did I do something wrong? This isn't the first time you've suddenly got all weird on me...."

Jules: "I... uh...." She tried to get up, tears filling her eyes. Oh God, now you turn water works on? You're PATHETIC Julie Power! She covered her face and felt her cheeks burn. "I... uh...."

Tigra: Tigra caught her, "Don't run away... tell me what's wrong... If you keep it to yourself you can't fix it...."

Jules: "...I..." she sniffled. "I feel like I'm being torn..."

Tigra: "Torn? Did I scratch you somewhere...?" She moved to check her over, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hu-" Her senses caught up with her. She didn't smell blood, "Oh... um... what?"

Jules: Julie looked at her feet. "I....." She grabbed Tigra's face and pulled her lips to hers. She kissed Tigra, a long open-mouthed kiss. Her hand slipped down and squeezed Tigra's bum as she pulled her into the kiss. Realizing what she was doing she threw her hands up into the air and shrieked. "I'm sorry!" She called out as she zipped away to her bedroom.