Summer 2012: Cessily

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Christopher: Chris walked down the hall towards Cessily's room slowly. Nice one Chris missed out on her graduation. He walked up to her door slowly and tapped on it leaving one hand behind his back as he waited for her to answer the door.

Cessily: Cessily sat on her bad, her back leaned against the wall, and scribbled into a small book. "It's open," she called in response to the knock, looking up from her diary.

Christopher: Chris opened the door slowly with one hand. "Hey there cutie. How's life today?" He walked forward his hand still behind his back.

Cessily: "Hey, sweetie," Cessily replied, giving Chris a grin. "Couldn't be better." She put the diary and the pen on her bedside table, then sat up in a cross-legged position. "How are you?"

Christopher: "Pretty good, feelin a bit down so I figured I'd come see the shiniest person on campus." He gave her a big smile and aproached her bed slowly his hand still behind his back.

Cessily: "Oh no, we can't have that," Cessily commented, tilting her head as she put on a smile. "Such a nice person can't be feeling down. We have to do something about that immediately." She patted the free space on her bed right in front of her.

Christopher: "Yeah it's my fault though. I slept in and missed something special." He was right next to her bed still smilling at her his arm behind his back still. Chris fixed his hair with his free hand. "But I got something to try and make up for it."

Cessily: "Aww, you're talking about my graduation," Cessily said. "Don't worry about that. I'm not done with college yet. You missed a great explosion, though." Her smile turned into a grin. "You got something for me?"

Christopher: "Well something you can have and something that you can't." He gave her a mischeious grin.

Cessily: "Now I'm intrigued," Cessily leaned back, supporting herself on her arms, and sucked on her lower lip in anticipation.

Christopher: Chris brought the flowers out infront of him. "You can have these." He smiled a little more. "But you'll never guess what you can't keep."

Cessily: Cessily beamed at Chris. "Oh, those are wonderful," she exclaimed, taking the flowers from him. Closing her eyes, she brought them up to her nose and smelled them. "Mmm, and they smell lovely." She opened her eyes and glanced past the flowers at Chris. "Oh? And what might that be?"

Christopher: "Hmm give ya one guess and then I'll tell ya." He gave her a little wink knowing his shirt was hiding her next surprise. "I'm sure you can figure it out."

Cessily: Cessily cradled the flowers in her lap and put on a thoughtful face. "Hm, a gift that I can't keep..." she mused. Then her expression lit up and she happily bounced on the bed. "Oh! You must be talking about orgasms. Because those are fleeting, right?"

Christopher: Chris blushed a little. "Well I can give you those too if you'd like. But It happens to be something on my body." He lifted his shirt up slowly showing of his new piercings. Had a little run in with a few needles."

Cessily: Cessily arched her eyebrows, before she flashed a big grin. "Ooh, you actually went through with it?" She reached out, her fingers tracing circles around Chris' nipple. "Wow, looks amazing. They really suit you." She glanced up and smiled. "So, Selene did those?"

Christopher: "Hehe thanks. Yeah I think she has fun stabbing me. I figured you'd like it Cess. How about the second stage of my tatts? I think I need to get a little more before Rachel runs off somewhere for summer." He pulled his shirt all the way off showing off the animal hybrids and then sat next to her on her bed.

Cessily: "I really love them," Cessily commented after admiring Rachel and Selene's handiwork for a moment. "They look absolutely awesome one you." She didn't even try to keep her hands off of him, her hands tracing the outline of his new tattoos. "Thanks for showing them to me. And for the flowers." She grinned, then leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

Christopher: Chris kissed her softly and enjoyed the feel of her hands on his chest. "You're welcome Cess. I personally love um. I designed them but Rachel added a little flair to them." He gently placed his arm around her.

Cessily: "Mmm, I think I still want to say thank you in another way," Cessily remarked, carefully putting the flowers on her bedside table, as well. "It may be just flowers, but then again I have a reputation of being a very easy girl." With a grin on her face, she sidled up to Chris. "I have to work on maintaining that reputation."

Christopher: "Or maybe I'm just that drop dead hott." He gaver her another wink and leaned down to kiss her cheek next to her ear.

Cessily: "And perhaps both is absolutely true," Cessily suggested with a laugh, slightly tilting her head when Chris kissed her. "You know, Miranda is out all day. Would be a shame to let all that private time go to waste..."

Christopher: "That it would be" He didn't stop kissing around her cheek slowly going down to her neck. "But what would we use that private time to do?" He gave her another mischevious grin, her earlier sessions really put him to a point where he wasn't afraid to be sexual or coy, with her atleast.

Cessily: "Hm, so many options, so little time," Cessily said, giving a exaggerated sigh. "Where could we possibly begin?" While Chris kept on kissing her, she brought her leg over his lap and ended up straddling him. "Now I almost regret having to visit my family in a few days."

Christopher: "Aww you're going to leave me all alone here without you?" He pouted a little while his hands slid up her legs and around her waist.

Cessily: "I'm afraid I have no choice," Cessily replied, putting on a sad face. Her hands stroked through Chris' hair. "You can always try to keep me around for a little while longer, though," she added with a suggestive smirk.

Christopher: "It's okay Cess. I'll just have to make good use of the time I have won't I?" He returned her smirk with a kiss.

Cessily: "Sounds like a good attitude to me," Cessily commented, returning the kiss by pushing her tongue into Chris' mouth. "So, to make sure we get the most of our mutual time, what would you like to do?" She gave him an encouraging smile. "And don't feel shy about telling me. I like making you happy."

Christopher: "Little worried you didn't fuck enough shyness out of me?" He laughed a little and gently traced small circles on her back with one of his fingers. "Hmm well last time you did everything to please me why don't I do what you would like this time Cessily?"

Cessily: "Hm, I like that idea," Cessily replied, cocking her head as she flashed Chris a grin. "And I believe I can think of the perfect thing that would accomplish both of these things at the same time: Giving me something I really enjoy, and encourage you to be less shy and take the initiative."

Christopher: "Hm I wonder what that might be." He returned her grin with one of his own. His arms tightened around her waist gently and then he rolled the two of them over changing their positions so that he was ontop holding himself above her. "Something along the lines of this?"

Cessily: Cessily grinned up at Chris. "Oh yes, that makes for a good start." She ran her hands up and down his bare chest. "Say, don't you boyscouts know a lot about ropes and knots and fun things like that," she asked, putting on a coy smirk.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Cessily: Cessily lazily kicked her legs while she sat on top of the kitchen counter, quite happy with her slice of watermelon. "Summer is good," she concluded, a few drops of melon juice running down her chin and neck. "It's been cold way too long."

Christopher: Chris kissed her neck where some of the melon juice slid down. "Mmm melony." He laughed a little and then hopped off the counter. "Yeah I love the heat. Means I can get outside and excercise now instead of stayin in that stuffy ass gym. I love it!"

Tigra: Tigra yawned and stretched as she awoke, then snuggled back into the matress beneath her. Wait. Matress? Her eyes flew open. Where the hell am I?! She panicked. Throwing herself at the door, she fell out into the hall way. Crashing into the wall, her claws scraping on the floor, she bolted for the end of the corridor in search of the stairs which she promptly hurled herself down. Another crash annouced her arrival in the hall at the bottom.

Cessily: Cessily giggled when she felt Chris' tongue on her neck. "Oh yes, and I can finally wear my sexy summer clothes without looking out of place," she tossed in. "And go for picnics in the park to ogle at other girls doing the same." She quickly looked up when she heard a distant rumbling somewhere down the hallway.

Christopher: "Woah what the hell was that? Huh wait you like girls too?" Chris got all sorts of images from that but then remembered the sound. "Uhmm maybe we should go check that out."

Tigra: She looked up and down the hallway, tail swishing madly, which way?! The sensible part of her brain was trying to prompt her into sniffing the air and finding a useful scent but the feral was terrified. She picked a direction and ran full tilt down it on all fours.

Cessily: "Maybe it's someone needing help with moving out for the summer," Cessily suggested, putting down her glass of juice and the half-eaten watermelon. She hopped down from the counter and headed for the kitchen door. "Let's see if we can help with hauling stuff." She laughed, looking back over her shoulder. "And of course I do. Did I never tell you?"

Christopher: "N-nope." He walked towards the door and opened it for her. "Maybe we'll have to figure out a way for you to prove that for me." He gave her a coy wink.

Tigra: There was movement into the corridor up ahead of her and it only served to frighten her more. She tried to turn around, her claws scraped on the floor and the walls but she was moving very fast. She yowled as she collided with them.

Christopher: Chris took in the force of the collision and caught the girl in his arms. "Woah woah woah what's going on are you okay?"

Cessily: Cessily blinked in surprise when Chris was basically tackled by a speeding shape of orange and black, taking an automatic step back towards the wall. "Oh my..." she said, staring wide-eyed. That undoubtedly had to be the new mutant J and Neena had talked about. Right - orange fur, tiger stripes, tail, cat ears, and next to no clothing. Definitely had to be her.

Tigra: Tigra hissed and yowled, thrashing around and clawing at any part of him she could reach. Letgo! How was he stronger than her?!

Cessily: ...and she was thrashing around and slashing at Chris. "Hey, careful there!" Cessily tried to get a hold of the feline girl's shouldes to pull her away from the boy.

Christopher: "Ow Fuck damn stop it! I'm not trying to hurt you I'm trying to help you." His arms started to itch and tingle as the cuts she was making began to heal. He let go of her and moved away rubbing his arms gently.

Tigra: Free! She leapt away from him and turned to face them both, claws extended and her posture extrememly defensive. She crouched low on the floor, her tail swishing behind her, watching them both for any sudden movements.

Cessily: "Easy now..." Cessily held up her arms, slowly stepping closer to the girl so she'd shield Chris with her body. "We mean no harm, remember? Friends found you and brought you back with them yesterday."

Tigra: She hissed at the girl when she stepped closer then sniffed at her to see if she could work out what her intentions were. Nothing. Her tail slowed a little and it's movement became less pronounced. She did remember something. Steak. But hadn't that been a dream? She backed up a little more to a safer distance.

Christopher: Chris got up slowly. "We won't hurt you I promise. Scouts honor." He slowly made the scout sign not wanting to scare her. "We're the good guys I promise. Why don't we uhmm get some breakfast for you and talk. Like without the claws?" He rubbed his arms, they were still tingling.

Cessily: Cessily immediately stopped when she noticed that the girl seemed to tense up at her approach, also lowering her arms to appear less threatening. "Yes, you're out guest, after all," she said, putting on a friendly smile.

Tigra: Her tail tapped on the floor as she considered. Maybe it hadn't been a dream? She tried to remember the name of the boy from her memory but all she could come up with was the scent. But she could work with that. She sniffed at the floor in search of it. And she found it. She took a hesitant step towards them.

Christopher: Chris did the same as Cessily trying not to be threatening. "Breakfast? I can cook a mean scrambled eggs." He stood still as possible as she came closer.

Cessily: Cessily tried to not stare too much - an endeavor not made any easier by the barely existent clothing the new girl wore - and took a step to the side so the feral mutant wouldn't feel cornered. "What's your name," she asked, still smiling. "Mine is Cessily. Or Cess. Whatever you like."

Tigra: She sniffed at the other one, working out his intentions. She moved a little closer to the wall, watching them both intently while she tried to form the word. "Tigra..." She managed after a few false starts.

Christopher: "I'm Chris." He slowly extended his hand, offering it for a handshake. "I swear I won't try to hurt you."

Cessily: "Nice to meet you, Tigra," Cessily said, giving a small nod. "The name suits you."

Tigra: Tigra looked at the hand then gave it a more detailed sniff. She backed away again when she was done, slowly standing up.

Christopher: Chris pulled his hand back slowly and gave her a smile. "So how bout some eggs?"

Cessily: "Or... anything you like, really," Cessily tossed in, nodding more eagerly this time. "You could have a seat and something to drink, maybe."

Tigra: She nodded and tucked her hair behind her ears, running her fingers through it til it lay flat. "Sounds... nice..." She forced out.

Cessily: "Sweet," Cessily exclaimed, stepping over to the kitchen door and holding it open for Tigra. She tried to not make any fast or sudden movements, knowing from experience how easily startled feral mutants could be. "Would you like to take a look into our fridge?"

Tigra: She stepped into the kitchen, the familiar sight of it reassuring her that it hadn't been a dream. "Um... 'kay...." She skirted the island and stopped at the fridge, pulling it open and blinking at the light again. She poked it then looked at what was on offer.

Christopher: Chris followed them in slowly. He couldn't help but notice how the new girl looked. "Plenty of stuff in there. Take what you like." He sidled up next to Cessily slowly.

Cessily: Cessily watched Tigra with a smile on her lips, while she resumed her place on the kitchen counter. "Tell us if you've found something you like."

Tigra: She found some more steak and pulled the packet out, poking at the plastic on it. She got a claw through it and sliced it open.

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow when the new girl already started to unpack the meat she found. "Uhm, you want us to fry it for you? Only takes a few minutes in a pan."

Christopher: "Hmm does that apply to me too? Cuz I've already seen something I like." He was looking up at Cessily sitting on the counter and a smirk apeared on his face.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled and gave Chris a smirk. "Are you talking about me or about her," she asked.

Tigra: Tigra shook her head in response to Cessily's question and pulled the meat out. She settled on the floor, fridge door still wide open, and started to eat it.

Christopher: "I think you're all I can handle right now." He looked down at Tigra eating the steak. "Uhmm want a napkin?"

Cessily: "Yeah, I should have seen that coming," Cessily commented, chuckling at Tigra and her eating habbits. "Not that I'd be trying to tell you what to do, but maybe you'd be more comfortable at the table. And with a plate, maybe."

Tigra: The steak was cold having come out of the fridge but it was still tastey. She shook her head at Cess again, the steak disappearing fast. Sure, if she stayed she'd have to sit at the table sooner or later. But for now, instinct remained strong and it was easier to defend your food if you were crouched around it.

Christopher: "Uhmm looks like she's enjoying herself. Anything you want Cess?" He looked back up at here and then hopped up onto the counter next to her.

Cessily: "Well, watching her like that, I could do with a piece of meat to chew on, as well," Cessily replied, making no effort to hide the innuendo. "Would you like anything else," she asked Tigra, smiling over at her.

Tigra: She shook her head again, finishing off the steak and getting to her feet again, looking for somewhere to put the empty packet. The fridge was still open behind her, she frowned a little at the cool sensation until she realised what it was and closed the door.

Christopher: "Oh I think I can help you with that Cess but I don't know if our guest would apreciate us doing it right here, maybe pop by my room a little later?" He gave her a grin knowing he could bribe Alex into leaving for a little while.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled at Chris and tousled his hair. "I'll have to finish my watermelon first anyway," she said. "But that sounds like a plan." She turned back to their fuzzy newcomer. "So, how was your first night at this lovely place? Did you sleep well?"

Tigra: She nodded, putting the packet on the counter because she didn't know where else to put it. "Squishy..." she replied. It had been nice waking up there too until she'd freaked out.

Christopher: "I'm sure no one would mind you staying for a little while. Especially not the guys. You want a drink maybe?" He reached into a cabinet behind him and grabbed a glass and got her some water.

Tigra: She eyed the glass. Her nemesis. "Free college..." she said in reply to Chris. That much she was remembering now. She really wished she'd heard of this place two years ago. She picked up the glass, again with two hands and concentrated to try and drink from it.

Cessily: "That's right," Cessily said, nodding at Tigra. "You can stay for as long as you like. I'm sure you'll love it here. It's better than living in the woods, anyway. I'm sure we can see to getting you a room for the next night. Complete with its own bathroom."

Tigra: She wrinkled her nose at the taste of the water. It was a lot different to river water. She put the glass down. "Th-thank you..."

Cessily: "You're welcome," Cessily told the furred girl, wearing a grin on her lips. "Hey, maybe we should show her around the mansion," she said to Chris. "So she won't be scared again next morning."

Christopher: "Sure I'm down for following two hotties around. Lemme grab a drink and I'll be good to go." He walked over to the fridge and opened it up getting out a coke. "I'm getting addicted to these things I swear."

Tigra: Tigra frowned in concentration as she worked on a sentence, "I was shown yesterday... just forgot... outside for two years...."

Cessily: "Oh, sweet!" Cessily grinned at Tigra. "Have you seen the patio and the garden in the back? If you're not feeling too comfortable inside, you can always relax out there. It's lovely this time of the year."

Christopher: "That it is. And the fresh air would be pretty nice." He popped the tab of the drink and took a big sip.

Tigra: "I like outside...." she smiled, trying the water again. More concentration so she didn't spill or drop the glass which she held between her hands.

Cessily: "Thought so," Cessily exclaimed, beaming at the feline girl. It was good to see that she seemed to already feel more at ease. "Come, we'll show you." She hopped off the counter and headed towards the door leading to the rec room.

Tigra: She gave the silver girl with no scent an awkward smile back and put the glass down again, nodding at the invitation and following her.

Christopher: Chris followed along slowly his drink in hand. This gave him a little more time to examine the backsides of them both, he liked what he saw. "So what do you like other than outside and steak?"

Tigra: "I have to like something else?" Her tail swung from side to side as she sniffed at everything she passed.

Cessily: "Well, you don't have to," Cessily remarked, chuckling. "But personally, I like many things. Mainly because there are so many things to like. You'll definitely have to try sausage some day. And bacon. Oh, and we have delicious fish, too."

Christopher: "Just not my fish please! I like them better in one piece and not fried." He cringed a little hoping she didn't have a big taste for fish.

Tigra: "I like fish... but I won't eat pet fish..." She grinned. "And when you've been surviving on pigeon for two years... anything's good...." she added.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "I imagine that will put many people here at ease," she said, relieved to hear that pets seemed to be safe for now.

Christopher: "My fish thank you. I don't think their breathern will but I do." He smiled and eyed up Cessily's backside again.

Tigra: "Well if I pledged not to eat a single fish I think that would cut down my diet a lot...." She took a deep breath of the fresh air when they stepped onto the patio. She was remembering how she used to talk to people now. Conversation was good.

Cessily: Cessily looked over her shoulder and smirked, signaling that she was well aware of the kind of looks he was giving her. "That's why we always have a well stocked freezer and patio," she said, following Tigra out to the patio. "And? Think you could tolerate being here?"

Tigra: She nodded, "Maybe..." she hopped up onto the rail and peered over it at the lawn, her tail counter-balancing her. "Seems too good to be true..."

Christopher: "Yeah I thought that too when I first got here. But so far it's been pretty amazing." He noticed Cess' smirk and hoped the new girl hadn't noticed his wandering eyes.

Cessily: Cessily felt tempted to reach out and pet the feline girl - much as she did when Hepz was around and swishing her tail. "That's what most new students say when they first come here," she replied, giving a chuckle. "But believe it or not, there actually are some nice people left in the world who like to help each other."

Tigra: "That's nice to know... since highschool, the only people I've met have been mean..." She sighed then lifted her head to look at them again instead of the lawn, "You're really shiny..." she told Cess, "And you have no smell..."

Cessily: "Heh, that's true. It's because I'm made of metal," Cessily explained, giving the other girl a smile. "Same of us mutants look like big house-cats, others have wings like a bird, and I'm a walking, talking piece of cutlery." She laughed. "But I'm definitely not mean, if you're worrying about that."

Christopher: "She's also pretty flexible. Oh and I'm basically a human jackhammer. But I'm a nice guy I promise." He scratched at his arms cuz they were still tingling.

Tigra: She couldn't help herself poking the other girl. Made of metal? Weird.... "Wow...." She looked at Chris, noticing him scratching, "Um.... I'm sorry I clawed you up before.... Was a bit frightened...."

Christopher: "It's okay." He held up his arms for her to see. "It's fine Tigra I heal very fast. It's just a bit itchy. Plus the surge of energy from when you hit me felt pretty good."

Cessily: "Should you feel the need to scratch or chew someone again, however, feel free to pounce on me instead," Cessily offered with a goofy grin. "I'm pretty scratch and bite resistant and less squishy than most people here."

Tigra: "I'll... I'll bear that in mind..." she smiled back, "But I shouldn't do that too much... I was just surprised to wake up inside... I guess I'll get used to it..."

Christopher: "Yeah I bout fell fell into my fish tank when I woke up my first night." He rubbed his neck. "That kinda hurt throwing myself away from it."

Cessily: Cessily smiled and hopped up to sit on the railing. Tigra seemed to be much more at ease already. "Oh yes, you will. The place can be very strange and overwhelming at first, but I'm sure you'll come to like it here."

Tigra: "It's overwhelming on so many levels..." She chewed her lip, "Living outside for two years... not a lot of people.... Now there's loads of people, loads of smells to get used to... it's... well it's kinda scary..." She shrugged, "Maybe I'll camp out for a while...."

Cessily: "I'm sure no one here would mind if you did that," Cessily told her, chuckling. "Hey, I like camping myself. Just remember that you can always come inside when you need something."

Christopher: "Same here. I'm an Eagle Scout, if I didn't like camping I'd be one weird ass boy scout." He sat on the ground looking up at the two of them.

Tigra: "Um... are you offering to sleep in the woods with me?" She blinked in surprise.

Cessily: Cessily arched her eyebrows and looked dumbfounded for a moment. "Uhm, I did?" She ran a hand through her hair and smiled sheepishly at Tigra. Well, that had been a misunderstanding. "I mean, not saying that I wouldn't. Camping is fun, as I've said. And I planned to spend time in the outdoors during summer anyway."

Christopher: "If you want sure." He gave her a wink being oddly bold. "I plan on going scuba diving on mine. If muh dad grows up and stops hating me cuz I'm a mutant."

Tigra: She smiled, "Well... I've been fine on my own for the last two years..." she gave a small shrug, frowning a little at the mention of parents. "Good luck there..." She told him.

Christopher: "Thanks. And I didn't say you couldn't survive, just a little company is always a nice thing." He smiled still looking up at them.

Cessily: "That's true," Cessily agreed. "Besides, you'll always find company just though that door." She pointed at the rec room beyond the patio door. "Usually there are always some people hanging out in there."

Tigra: "I guess..." she peered down at the lawn again, "We'll see how I do about easing myself into human company again on my own... Kinda glad it's summer break. Less people is probably good...."

Christopher: "Yeah I don't know how much longer I'll be here but I'd be glad to help you acclimate." He gave her a big smile. "Like if you ever wanna find me check the science section of the library I'm almost always in there trying to figure things out."

Cessily: "And while I'm still here, you'll most likely find me in the pool, the art room, and when I'm not there, I'm stalking around the countryside looking for pretty pictures to take," Cessily added.

Tigra: "Science section?" Her ears twitched towards him, "How big is it?"

Christopher: "Big enough to keep a nerd like me busy for months. I love biology and ecology." He smiled, "you like science?"

Tigra: "I love it! It was my favourite subject at school!" Her tail started swishing again, "I wanted to study at college and maybe go for a research career but....." All of a sudden her mood dipped again, "My parents didn't think I had the right 'looks' for a research career... or college."

Cessily: That girl seemed to be full of surprises, Cessily thought. She certainly hadn't expected that. "Wow, that's sad..." she said. "My parents weren't too fond of my looks either. But they came to terms with it." She smiled. "And no one will care about the way you look around here. So you ended up in the right place, I'd say."

Christopher: "In the name of science I don't think looks really matter. I mean look at me, I might not have an outward mutation, but I don't look like the science type and I just LOVE the stuff."

Tigra: "Yeah... but I think they were just being jerks about it... because they weren't happy about this...." she gestured at herself, "So.... I left. Came here looking for a job but it seems a lot of people are jerks about obvious mutants, even in a city this big so... that put an end to that."

Christopher: "Yeah like I said, I'm not an obvious mutant but I know the parent thing atleast from one of my parents. I just told my dad and he basically disowned me. Which means my brother has until I can get him back on my side again." He sighed his mood changing from happy to sad.

Cessily: "Not only jerks, but obviously idiots," Cessily remarked, crossing her arms. "You'd think they'd jump at the chance to hire a sexy catgirl. Especially at places that cater to geeks. You'd have to line the floor with a plastic sheet to deal with all the nosebleeds."

Tigra: Tigra grinned, "Yeah... but then I'd get drool in my fur and that's just gross..." She tapped her tail against the rail, "Plus, even geeks can be grabby and I don't want a career where I'll be groped - if I wanted that I'd have gone to vegas or LA...."

Christopher: "Yeah if you didn't make them pass out first. I don't think them mega nerds could take your hotness in one sitting." He laughed a little.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Oh well, you might be right about that," she agreed. "I guess I have it easier in that regard. Drool is that much easier to simply wash off when you have metal skin and no fur."

Tigra: "And when you don't mind water." She added with a smile, "I try not to get wet if I can help it - gets really cold then. Of course, in the summer time it's not such a big deal... the occasional dip can be nice and refreshing."

Christopher: "Oh I love being wet. I'm like a fish outa water. I can't wait to get back underwater with my air tank and check out some coral." His smile came back, but then again who couldn't be happy with two hotties near them.

Cessily: "Oh, maybe Hepz can give you a few tips regarding this," Cessily remarked, nodding eagerly. "I mean, she also has fur and probably has faced the same challenges. Perhaps she has figured out some ways how to deal with wetness by now."

Tigra: "Well usually the best way is to dry yourself with a towel.... but you may have noticed they're in short supply in the woods..." She hopped off the rail and stretched, "And, as I said, it's not so bad in the summer. Winter's hard..."

Cessily: "Or maybe a blow drier," Cessily suggested, holding up a finger as she flashed a grin. "After all, what works for a head full of hair also has to work for a full body covered with it."

Tigra: "There's even less of those than there are of towels... and I've yet to find a power outlet on a tree..." She grinned back.

Christopher: "Well we have plenty of both here. So feel free to use them all you like." He laid back against the cold ground. "Ahh cold cement feels good."

Tigra: Tigra watched him for a moment, raising a russet eyebrow, "I'm sure it does...." She smirked playfully, "But I wouldn't stay down there too long, someone might step on you...."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine," Cessily remarked, smiling down at Chris. "Though, personally, I prefer a picnic in the grass, as well."

Christopher: "That sounds like fun." He smiled up and then and then rolled forward and hopped up so that he was crouching. "Lets do it."

Tigra: "That sounds fun... but can we find somewhere near shade? Overheating's a real problem when you have this much fur..."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Oh my, I bet it is. But no worries, there are plenty of big trees around the mansion that should give enough of shade." She hopped off the railing. "So, how about we raid the fridge for picnic supplies?"

Tigra: "Only meat for me... and water... Not sure I should risk much else..." She hadn't eaten anything but meat for two years so expecting her stomach to willingly digest something else was probably a little optimistic. "Doesn't have to be cooked...."

Christopher: "Hmm I'm fine with whatever. I can help cook too. I've gotten pretty good at cooking." He jumped up to his feet.

Cessily: "Well, that shouldn't take long to get together," Cessily remarked and clapped her hands, before turning to head back inside. "So far we have meat, water, and whatever. I think I'll go with some more watermelon."

Tigra: "Okay then.... I guess that means some foraging is called for." She smiled and headed for the door again.

Christopher: "Watermelon sounds good, and maybe some lemonade." He followed them both back inside. Hmm another good look.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Christopher: Chris pulled his car keys out of his pocket and twirled them around his finger as he walked towards Cessily's room. Oh yeah so glad mom sent me my corvette! He stopped when he got to her door and put the keys away in his pocket. He knocked on the door gently and awaited her answer.

Cessily: "Coming," Cessily bounded over to the door and opened it. "Hey, Chris! Come on in." She gave him a grin and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then headed back into her room. A packed travelling bag leaned against the side of her bed. "Don't mind the mess; I'm gathering the stuff I wanna take along to my family."

Christopher: "It's okay. I might like the mess I mean look what it lead to last time I showed up at your door." He smiled and gave her a small kiss back. "Just came to give you an offer and let you know about a little gift for you."

Cessily: "I get another gift;" Cessily asked, bouncing a little while she still had that grin on her face. "Oh my, you're starting to make me feel spoiled."

Christopher: "Yeah, I'm good at that." He smiled, glad to see she was happy. "So up for a little joy ride maybe a lil fun?" He pulled the keys outa his pocket. "It's not your gift but I did offer you a ride when I got my car up here."

Cessily: "Oh right, I remember you did," Cessily replied. "So you got your car then. And of course I'm still up for a joy ride." She gave a nod and turned to grab her jacket and a hat. "Well, I'm ready when you are." She flashed Chris a grin and put on both hat and jacket.

Christopher: Chris watched her put on her jacket and hat. "Been ready all day babe." He gave her a big smile. "So curious about the other gift?" He walked out of her room and headed off towards the garage where his car awaited.

Cessily: Cessily put her arm around Chris's waist and sauntered down the hallway with him. "You don't have to get me gifts all the time," she told him, a gentle smile on her lips. "Of course, I'll neither complain, nor hold you back from giving me something nice."

Christopher: "Yeah I know." He put his arm across her shoulders as the two of them walked towards the garage. "It's more of a gift to me though, sort of an invitation for you."

Cessily: Cessily raised her eyebrows as she gave Chris a look. "Well, now I'm really curious." When they walked through the door to the garage, a grin appeared on her face as she spotted the new car inside. "Oh wow, that's lovely."

Christopher: "Thanks, it's my baby. Only thing other than my fish that kept my mind off my dad being an ass." He walked her over to the car and unlocked it, as well as opened the door for her. "He calls it my fiberglass death trap. But I don't think this thing has the power to take me out anymore." He gave her a smile.

Cessily: Cessily sat in the car and leaned back in the seat. "Oh, comfortable," she said, looking around the interior. "I really like it." Chuckling, she added: "And maybe it wouldn't hurt us, but I'd still advice against crashing it. It would be a shame for the pretty car. And other drivers on the road, possibly..."

Christopher: "Yeah definitely wouldn't want to ruin all the work put into it. So where do you wanna go?" He walked around to his side and climbed into the car.

Cessily: Cessily thought about that for a moment. "We could drive along the coast," she suggested. "It's a lovely road and very scenic. Oh, you think we should stop by a store to get some snacks?"

Christopher: "Uhmm sure." He leaned over and kissed her neck. "Sounds perfect too me. And maybe after you can convince me to let you drive back." Chris gave her a sly smirk and turned the key in the ignition causing the engine to roar into life.

Cessily: Cessily returned the smirk. "Maybe I'm happy with having a chauffeur," she replied, lounging back in her seat. "However, if you ask nicely, I can show you how well I drive a stick."

Christopher: "Well I hope I'm a bit more than a chauffeur to you but I like driving so I'm fine with it. Hmm and how would I ask nicely?" He gave her a smirk and drove the car out of the garage.

Cessily: Cessily rolled down the window when they drove out of the garage. "Use your imagination," she said, kicking off her shoes to put her bare feet up on the dashboard. "I'm not hard to please."

Christopher: "Yeah, but atleast you know what you want." He gave her a coy wink and sped off out of the grounds.

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Chris and pulled her camera out of the pocket of her jacket. "And you don't know what you want," she asked, giving a brief laugh, then raised the camera to take a quick picture of him behind the wheel.

Christopher: "Well not always, But usually I do when I'm around you." He tried to hide his face when she took the picture, but he couldn't cuz he was driving. "Ah hey I look like shit."

Cessily: "Aww no, you don't," Cessily said. "You look great." She chuckled and playfully nudged Chris' shoulder. "You should believe me when I say that. I have an eye for photogenic scenes and people."

Christopher: "If you say so." He drove down along the road a nice constant speed the wind blowing in through the rolled down windows. "I still think I look bad. I mean bed head semi dirty clothes. Bleh. I know I shoulda taken that shower like alex suggested."

Cessily: "If you wouldn't mind the undoubtedly chilly water, we could hop into the ocean later," Cessily suggested, turning towards the open window to take a picture of the scenery passing by. "We'll drive past some nice beaches in a bit."

Christopher: "Uhmm sure I'm fine with the ocean. I don't know how well I'll do with the cold though. I can't wait to fly down to Australia." He pressed down on the gas a little and the car lurched forward going a bit faster.

Cessily: "Don't worry, we can keep each warm," Cessily said, a grin appearing on her face.

Christopher: He smiled a coy smile and reached one arm down to her leg. "How do you suggest we do that?"

Cessily: "Well, I've heard that a good way to generate some heat is by using a lot of friction." Cessily smiled suggestively, raising her leg as Chris' hand stroked down her thigh.

Christopher: "Hmm that sounds like a plan." He slowly ran his hand up and down her leg getting closer to her groin with each pass.

Cessily: "Better keep your eyes on the road, or you won't have fun with you shiny car much longer," Cessily said with a laugh. She pulled her legs up on the seat and leaned over to Chris' side, putting an arm around his neck as she started nibbling his jaw.

Christopher: Chris let out a small gasp when he felt her teeth against his jaw but kept his eyes on the road. "Yeah, it's a little hard with a smoking hot girl cuddled up next to me picking on my weaknesses." He turned his head and gave her a wink for a quick second.

Cessily: "Hey, a good driver is not supposed to let himself get distracted," Cessily replied, showing Chris a grin, before she went right back to nipping on his earlobe. "You can always pull over if you don't feel up to the task."

Christopher: "Lemme know when you see a nice spot to pull over at." Chris moved his neck to let her get better acess to it.

Cessily: "I'll try," Cessily replied, taking a short break from nibbling on Chris. "Even though I'm slightly preoccupied right now." Having said that, she turned her attention to Chris' neck, kissing and licking her way across his skin.

Christopher: "Mmm yeah I can tell." The car slowed as he found a nice little spot and pulled off the road behind a few trees. "I guess this will work lil miss distract the driver while he's driving his beautiful vintage corvette. Now for the real fun?"

[Edited on 14-5-10 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen