Christmas 2011: Mayhem/Karr

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

It was bloody cold, but Mayhem didn't really care, bundled as he was in his coat and tophat. He was aware of the stares he was getting - although that may have been as much for the tophat and pipe as anything else.

He was waiting at the airport, eyes never still, flickering nervously over the crowds, ready to bolt at the first sign of aggression.

No one's going to get you here, kitten.

They got me on home soil last time, Karr.

Yeah, well, you didn't have me back then.

Mayhem snorted, a cloud of sweet-smelling smoke coming out at that, the snow drifting in flurries around him. An advantage of the extra two feet his malformed legs gave him was that he could see over the heads of the crowd, easily spotting the figures of his parents.

Nerves settled over him again, considering the last time they saw him he could at least pass for human at a glance. But now...

...Now, he was going to have to explain to them in more detail what happened. And as for Karr...

That's what the sketchbooks are for.

"I know that..."

His father spotted him first, waving enthusiastically and pointing him out to his mother. Mayhem smiled around the pipe, hands in his pockets. He'd already explained the changes in looks, so at least that wouldn't be such a shock.

It didn't take long for them to reach him, though he had to stoop for the hugs (something he was used to, thankfully). His father pulled back, sharp eyes flicking over him.

"You've changed, son." He said eventually, smiling. "Got a new haircut or something?"

Mayhem very nearly cried at that.

-

Monet really hadn't spared any expense. Mayhem was sitting with his parents in their top-of-the range hotel room - well, they were sitting, he was crouching. They hadn't talked once about his his changed appearance, or the added mental issues, not even commenting on his stuttered speech or the fact he prefered to talk in gestures.

Karr was blessedly silent, letting him have his reunion with his parents. After all, it had been a good few months and a lot had happened in it.

They spent the rest of the afternoon just...being a family, catching each other up on the little things they had missed, until the sun started to go down, the flurries of snow starting to get heavier.

"You going to be okay getting home?" His mother gave him a tight hug, not willing to let him go. Mayhem nodded.

"M-my...PK c-comes in h-handy n-now." He smiled. "I-I've g-got a s-session with D-Dai in the m-morning b-but I'll come s-see you..." After I've seen Monet again... After all, the girl might be awake by then. He could hope.

"Alright." His father squeezed his shoulder. "You'd better."

Mayhem just flashed a grin and headed out of the door, ducking under the top.

[Edited on 24-12-2009 by Scumfish]
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

aww yay. :D they made it in safe. Monet'd be glad for that.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Mayhem sat in the medlab, sketchbook balanced on his knees and his chin in his hands as he stared at the figure in the bed.

Monet had always been a proud woman, too proud for her own good he knew. He could still remember when he first met her, a stuck-up, spolit little princess that had tried to treat him like he was nothing.

He'd had that for most of his life, though. Nothing she'd said, or done, had been new for him. So he'd been able to ignore it, move past it and see it for the front it was.

And been able to see the damaged little girl beneath it all.

He smiled a little, folded the blanket a little closer around her, smoothed it and went back to watching her, the heart monitor the only sound in the room. Well, they were fairly equal in damage now. His method of dealing with it had been to retreat behind another, stronger personality, someone who could handle the trauma and the recovery process - at least, that's what Dr Guan had told him.

The smile slipped as he watched Monet's pale face. It wasn't right that she should be lying there like this, not when he was finally starting to deal with this, not when she was starting to get along with the other personality. She shouldn't be the one lying there with tubes going in, keeping her stable. Not proud Monet.

She should have been there to meet his parents off the plane with him. He refused to let them see her like this, telling them that she was highly contagious. Didn't want their first meeting to be this unconscious wisp rather than the highly irritating, unreasonable, high-maintenance and insecure woman he called lover.

Mayhem smiled. Dai had talked to him about the bullying and the fact he continously tried to help others in need. Something about an inferiority complex - which was why Karr was the way he was. Mayhem's complete opposite, loud, confident...obnoxious. No wonder he and Monet had got off on totally the wrong foot.

He smoothed hair back from her forehead and sighed, standing up and pressing a kiss to it, whispering a few words in Cornish and not caring if she couldn't hear her. She needed to know he was there.

He slid the sketchbook back into the bedside cabinet, checked the flowers he'd bought had enough water and gave Monet another look over before heading out.

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

awwwwwww. :puppy poor Mayhem. :( but yay for him being there for her anyway. :)
ImageImage

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

I agree, awwwww :puppy
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Pietro: Pietro crossed the lawn to the woods, carrying his parcel with him, he wasn't going to leave it lying around that was for sure. He frowned at the treeline, wondering if he'd be able to find his way out again if he went hunting. Maybe he should just wait?

Karr: Waiting was always the best bet. Karr crunched through the snow, humming tunelessly as he wiped his hands on a cloth, a cigarette in his mouth. He was topless - the cloth in his hands looking suspiciously t-shirt shaped - but didn't seem to notice the cold.

Karr: He broke through the tree-line, finishing wiping something suspiciously red off his hands, though there were still light spatters across a shoulder and over one cheek. He paused when he caught a scent, and grinned fangily, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, hair falling into his face again.

Pietro: Pietro heard a sound and turned to face it. Ah. He frowned, looked like he'd got who he was after. And he was looking more psychotic than ever. "Hello Karr."

Karr: " 'Ello, Pietro." Karr's grin got wider, a definite satisified air around him. That had felt good, just to let go and let the monster rise for a while. "You're a little far from the mansion."

Pietro: "Not too far." Pietro replied, tightening his grip a little on the parcel. "I've been looking for you, actually."

Karr: "Far enough." The grin got a little wider, showing more fang, before he tucked what was left of the blood-covered tee into his waistband and put the cigarette back in his mouth. "Nice to know you want me. The kissing not doing enough for you, lover?"

Pietro: Pietro frowned a little, why did he have to go there? "No that's not why I'm here. And I'll thank you not to bring it up again." He took a breath, "I'm here about Hepzibah."

Karr: Karr smirked. "Alright, lover. I'll remember that." He leant against a handy tree, blowing out a cloud of smoke. "The white lady, eh? Well, carry on."

Pietro: "You told her about what my father did to Emma. Didn't you?" He watched the other guy carefully, minding his temper because he didn't want to give Karr an excuse.

Karr: "Yup. Surprised you didn't tell her first, frankly. After all, it is rather her business, isn't it?" Karr extended a handful of claws, inspecting them with a bored expression.

Pietro: "Yes. It is. And I would have told her." He gripped the parcel, being carful to keep it off the snow, "I wanted to wait."

Karr: "Well, that's your problem, not mine." Karr shrugged, looking back at him with an odd smile. "I don't believe in hiding things from friends, Pietro."

Pietro: "I wasn't hiding it." Pietro told him, "I just wanted to give her some time to recover before I dropped another landmine on her." He sighed, "And now I can't even tell her that, thanks to you."

Karr: "Well hey, so you wanted her to start feeling better about herself before destroying her again? Nice." Karr laughed. "What, you're expecting me to be apologetic and repentant, Pietro?" He remembered the pain and anger, both in Hepzibah's face and scent, and his eyes narrowed just slightly, though he kept the grin.

Pietro: "I wanted her to see that Emma was okay first. I know she's worried about her...." He looked away, "I just thought... if she could see that Emma was coping... it wouldn't seem as bad..."

Karr: "Wake up and smell the coffee, Pietro. The world doesn't work like that." Karr chuckled. "Your father took something from Hepzibah and forced it onto an innocent. Whether Emma copes or ends up in a mental institute is neither here nor there, really, isn't it? You hid something from the white lady."

Pietro: "I was trying to protect her!" Pietro was feeling exasperated, how many times did he have to go through this, "I know I've not exactly gone about it the right way... but that's with hindsight. At the time... everything... it made sense..." He shook his head, "I need to tell her I'm sorry... Again."

Karr: "Well you failed!" Karr spread his arms, the maddening grin still there. "You really need to learn to think things through, my boy, because this isn't a game any more. 'Not exactly' is a fucking understatement, wouldn't you agree? That's like saying you 'not exactly' created me, isn't it?"

Karr: He laughed, the adreneline from the kill probably not helping him thing rationally but not caring. "Apologise? If I were you, Pietro, I'd stay the hell out of her way until she calms down. If she calms down. She's a hellcat at the moment."

Pietro: "Yeah I noticed..." Pietro looked down at the parcel, "I didn't mean to upset her, that's honestly the last thing I wanted... I never wanted anyone to get hurt, Karr. Especially not you two - I know you'd both gone through so much before my father got involved..."

Pietro: He looked up at Karr again, "I want to make it right, I know nothing I can do will change what happened, but I need to try to make amends. I promised myself I would try my hardest and I promised Xavier too. But how can I even start to do that if she won't see me?"

Karr: "Beats me." Karr went back to leaning against the tree, lighting another cigarette off the dying butt of the first. "You're making it up to Mayhem fine, though I'm worried I'm influencing him a little too much. But as for Hepz, well...you really fucked up there. Can't help you."

Karr: He could, he knew, easily enough, but he wasn't going to do it for nothing. Hell no. Not for Pietro.

Pietro: Pietro watched him for a moment, "She'll listen to you.... She trusts you." He sighed, "Can you please ask her to hear me out? That's all I want... I just want to explain..." he was in two minds about giving Karr the parcel he was holding.

Karr: Karr snorted. "You want me to intercede with her on your behalf?" Karr snorted. "Why should I do that? What makes you think I would?"

Pietro: "You don't have to..." Pietro was begining to think this was a lost cause. Why should Karr help him? What could he possibly have to gain from that? "I don't know who else to ask..."

Karr: Karr resisted the urge to sneer. "Can you get much more desperate, Pietro? How the hell would you expect me to be able to talk to her? All I have to do is mention your name..."

Pietro: Pietro shrugged a little helplessly, "I don't know... I'd hope that the very fact I'm asking you of all people for help is proof enough that I'm desperate... no offense...."

Pietro: He rubbed his face with a hand, "I don't have anyone else, Karr... no one but you and Hepz have ever called me friend..."

Karr: "I never called you friend, Pietro." Karr narrowed his eyes and hissed, baring his fangs for a moment, ears going back and crouching as if to go for him - then it went, and he stood calmly, leaning against the tree as if nothing had happened, a strangely blank look on his face.

Karr: "Look, I'l do it." His voice was as blank as his look. "But not for you. For Mayhem's sake. Because he calls you friend."

Pietro: Pietro nodded, "Thank you..." That was more to Mayhem than Karr, assuming he was watching or whatever. He looked at the parcel again, did he trust Karr enough?

Karr: "Don't thank me. It makes me feel dirty." Karr snorted. "What's that? A present for your beloved?"

Pietro: "It... it's for Hepzibah..." He bit his lip, "I wanted to give it to her at the party... but she was in such a bad mood with me I decided to just leave it in the car and see if maybe she'd calm down enough later..."

Karr: "Hmph. Give it here. It'll probably help." Karr rolled his eyes. "I'll have Mayhem look after it, if you want."

Pietro: Pietro held it out to Karr, somewhat reluctantly - it had taken him a whole week. "Please tell her I'm sorry..." No matter what he did it seemed he was fated to just keep upsetting her.

Karr: "I'll try." Despite the tone and the sardonic smirk, he took the parcel gently, almost reverantly, holding it with as much care as he did Mayhem's sketchbooks. "I won't promise you anything." Karr pushed off from the tree, and paused.

Karr: "Just remember you owe me. Again. Racking up the tab there, boy." He winked, and then took off into the snow, on his hind legs in a ground-eating run.

Pietro: "Yeah..." He was sure Karr would think of something to clear that tab. Or perhaps Mayhem. Pietro hoped it would be Mayhem. He watched him leave with the parcel then turned and headed back to the city. It was in Karr's hands now.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

[WARNING for this one]

Post by Scumfish »

[set before the instance where Karr and Pietro talk]

Serious gore and disturbing content warning

-

There was a dark, dirty laugh echoing off the black trees. The snow was churned, a set of hoofprints ending in a story of violence.

Red, it was everywhere. Even in the monochrome he could see it, smell it, flung out across the snow, fingers splashed up the trees, across him...

The scent was doing funny things to him, the adreneline, the feeling of the deer's heartbeat slowing and stopping finally underneath him. He couldn't think right - or maybe this was him thinking right, all the other times when he was forced to be - be -

- Be what? An echo of a reality that should be his?

But whatever, maybe that was wrong. He'd never felt so alive, as something had died under him.

He brought a claw up to his mouth, sticky and dripping, licking it clean with a low, pleased-sounding moan. His shirt - his shirt, not mine - was ruined, the deer's antlers had caught him as they wrestled. Not all the blood on the snow was the other animal's.

But he'd won, and oh...he felt so good. So...mmm...

The deer was spread almost as far as the blood, ripped apart in his fury. He purred, low and wrong, as he slowly backed away from what was left of the corpse, still licking his fingers clean.

look at what i can do-

He crouched, tail flicking and thudding against the snow, the purr sounding more like the sort of sound heard on a savannah in the long grass. Black trees, white snow, red bloodangerfearsatisfaction.

i do not need you. none of you. i will not die

Karr backed up until he hit a tree, sliding to sit in the snow, staring, still panting, still purring, the adrenaline settling somewhat and the corpse steaming in the cold.

i will not die

He looked up at the sky, and grinned.

will not

There was an echo of laughter, dark and full of the joy of the kill. He almost - almost didn't hear the reply.

I don't want to kill you...please, Karr...

Karr smirked, staring at the death before wiping his mouth and standing, pulling off the teeshirt and starting to wipe himself clean. He cast one more look at the corpse, spread over the small clearing, and smiled, before turning back and walking away.

It wasn't a nice smile.

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

yeah. I can see those sessions with Dai are *really* helping. ><
ImageImage

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Aaaaand Xavier tells Hank to load the tranq gun again. :shifty
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

That reminds me, Kyle needs to have a chat with Karrhem about these little kinds of hunts.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

[set 4 days after the Karr/Pietro instance]

-

"D-Doctor G-Guan?" Mayhem poked his head around the door, the hand on the wall shaking as he sniffled. "Dai? Y-ye got m-my m-messege?"

The woman looked up at the broad Cornish accent, smiled warmly and nodded, gesturing him in. "Of course I did. Take a seat."

Mayhem did as he was told, curling his legs up onto the seat. He missed wearing boots, not having been able to wear them after Magnus screwed over his legs.

"Now." Dai came round to lean against her desk, taking off her glasses. "I said you didn't have to see me today because you were spending it with your parents. What's happened?"

The boy was close to tears, and if it wasn't for his mutation, Dai could have sworn he'd been crying hard already. She inwardly sighed. They'd made progress with getting him to speak but...the...other part just seemed to be getting worse.

Mayhem tried a few time, hands clenching and unclenching in his lap, claws extending and slipping back. Dai came and pulled up a chair beside him, bringing up her aura of calm to stop the boy getting worked up to the point Karr made a show.

"Don't force it, Mayhem." She said gently. Whatever happened, it was enough to bring up the guy's trauma. "But if you're more comfortable, I can get you a notepad - your one's still here from the last time."

At his nod, she got up and went to the drawer, pulling it out and a pen and handing it to him. As he scribbled, she went and made a pot of coffee.

By the time that was done, there was the notepad on her chair and Mayhem tightly curled up on his - and the spike in his tail was firmly embedded into the seat he was on.

Dai put the coffee next to him and picked up the pad, expecting words. Instead, he'd done page after page of precise doodles...like what she'd seen when he'd given her his sketchpads.

This didn't bode well. When Mayhem drew, it was because his thought processes had broken down to the point where he could only communicate in pictures...or through Karr.

She kept her expression neutral, in case he looked up, as she studied the pages.

He'd gotten good at faces, depicting expressions in a way that showed he'd studied them a lot. He'd spent the day with his mother and father, from the looks of it, just relaxing and having a typical family day out-

She turned the page, and had to fight to stay neutral, both mood and looks wise. Mayhem worked mostly through scent, she knew. There weren't any words, but she could tell from the ever-present shadowy figure in the background what had happened.

Something had upset Mayhem - maybe something he'd seen had triggered a flashback - and the personality of Karr had flipped to the fore. And had turned on the nearest person.

The nearest person having been his father.

The drawings were simplistic after that, the lines shaky and smudged, but they showed his father being taken away by ambulance.

Dai put down the pad, sipping her coffee. She'd had to deal with DID before, but Mayhem's two seperate personalities were terrifyingly different. They had their roots, and from what both he and 'Karr' had told her she could even pinpoint the events that created them. But where Mayhem was sweet, mild-mannered (to the point of a fault) and a caring guy, Karr was...

Anything but. She doubted the psychotic personality was even sure of his own motives.

Dai shook herself out of her reverie. Analysis later. Right now she had a major situation to deal with.

"Mayhem?"

An ear flicked, telling her he was listening.

"Karr went for your father, didn't he?"

There was a nod.

"Was he injured seriously?"

Mayhem looked up, sniffing and pretending the tears weren't there. He extended his claws on one hand, showing her, than slid them away, before drawing the tips of his fingers over his face in a swiping move.

"So he clawed him?"

Another nod, and his green eyes slid to the floor. One step forward, two back. She'd only just got him to give her eye contact too.

"Alright...the injuries weren't too bad, right? And your father's safe in hospital, yes? Have you seen him?"

The nod was far, far too small and hesitant for that to be a good thing. Wordlessly, she pushed the pad back to him.

'Mum doesn't want me there.'

"How can you tell?"

'She told me to get out before I did more damage.'

Oh hell. Sometimes, Dai wanted to get hold of people and...do something a professional psychiatrist really shouldn't want to do. "But did you get to talk to your father?"

'Yes...he told me it was okay. He's awesome.'

Well, that was something. Dai pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a sigh. This made it a completely different ballgame. Before, he hadn't been a danger to himself or others - Karr was violent, yes, but he was under control. But now...

"Mayhem...you know that the police may get involved, don't you? An unregistered mutant going for the general public..."

Mayhem's wide-eyed stare told her that he hadn't thought about it. She sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "The best thing I can suggest for now, Mayhem, is go and try to get some rest. It'll look better when you've slept." He was still shaking. He must have called her on his way back from the hospital. "I'll see what I can do, but I want to see you here tomorrow morning. You got that."

Mayhem nodded, untangled himself from the chair and headed out. Dai picked up his pad, stared at it for a couple of moments before going to her desk and picking up her phone.

"Hello, yes. May I speak to a Mr Philip De Noir? Fantastic. Thank you. Hello? Yes...it's about your son. I'm his psychiatrist. Is there a possibility I can come and talk to you? It is? I'll get my coat. Yes, he's fine. Well...no, he's not, but- yes, indeed. Alright. See you in half an hour."

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

awww :( Monet'd slap Karr stupid...er. and then snuggle Mayhem if he'd come out. ...its so complicated! LOL. and damnit with the backsliding. *sigh*
ImageImage

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Mayhem was curled up tightly on the bottom of the bed, eyes almost black in the darkness, nothing but the slow, steady beep of Monet's heart echoing through him - not that he needed it, he could hear her heartbeat-

-and he could almost imagine hearing another, almost identical to his own, almost in sync but depicting a more violent rhythm-

This place stunk like the labs, like the cage but Monet was here, even if her warmth was false and the silence something similar to his nightmares of being buried alive. He hadn't slept since Karr had opened up his father's face, the feeling of being dragged back and forced down - held down - itching across his psyche every waking moment.

Can't go to sleep, don't know where we'll wake up, don't know what we would have done-

His mother had refused to let him anywhere near them, staying with his dad all the time, not even opening the door of their hotel room to him after he'd got the stitches. No forgiveness, just told to go away, and he could smell the fear coming off her. Could hear her ripping up the notes he slid under the door when he couldn't speak any more.

He hated Karr. The...voice, the man, whatever he was, had been a mild irritation, then a comfort, then a brother...he'd seemed someone - something - that genuinely wanted to help him, even to the point of telling him what he was and how to get rid of him - how to kill him, possibly.

And now...now he was terrified of him. Of what he was capable of. But mostly...

...Of the fact Karr was truly a part of him. That everything Karr was capable of...he was too. That he could be psychotic, that he could murder, destroy, hate and manipulate just as well.

So you want to become me, boy?

He squeezed his eyes shut at the dark, smooth chuckle. He knew Karr and he were the same person, just two halves. Dai had explained where Karr had come from, his repressed anger and temper, the kicked-down insecurities and instincts, and the reason the other personality hit out at him was because of his self-hate issues-

-how could I/we be so weak that I/we need another personality to express my anger?!-

-and the best course of action to get rid of this was to face it, deal with it, reintergrate the two into one. But Mayhem was afraid, terrified of what he'd become when that happened.

You were so determined to go through with this, to kill me, kitten. What's happened to the backbone?

What happened to you showing me the way?

Karr had gotten worse since his sessions with Dai. Before, he was just...manipulative, enjoying playing people off one another, toying and tasting life.

He'd watched Karr track, hunt, torture and then rip apart a deer the other day. Not for food, like he'd down the time the feral started rearing its head. Not for sport, even. Just to feel another creature's gods-damned suffering-

And didn't it feel good?

No! No it didn't. Mayhem curled up tighter, whimpering. This was worse then being in the labs. He'd have taken any experiment Magnus put him through, any amount of 'harvesting' Kraven did if it stopped the voice in his head from driving him insane.

I can't do this. I can't do this.

You want to stop, little kitten? You really are a coward. You're worse then Pietro.

What'll you do next? Kill someone? Drive my friends away like you've done my family? Tears slipped from his eyes.

I won't do anything. I'm you, remember? Don't blame this on me, lover.

Mayhem sobbed at that, shaking his head. What did he do? If he stopped the sessions, Karr won, and if he carried on...he had no idea how far Karr would go to 'feel alive' and he knew he'd have to watch.

Either way, he was a lost case.

Don't worry, kitten. You'll always have me. I won't leave you. Not like everyone else left us. I won't do that.

I hate you...

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

oooooo Monet'd kill him for Mayhem if she could figure out how. and was awake...
ImageImage

Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Karr: Karr wandered down the hall back to his room, wondering if he could possibly find Hepz here. He hummed, licking his lips as he knocked on the door - just in case. He didn't want to interrupt anything, Heaven knew.

Hepzibah: "It's open!" Hepz couldn't tell if it was Karr or Mayhem. She finished brushing her long hair and started braiding it back.

Karr: Karr pushed the door open, a smirk on his face as he slipped in. "Ah, there you are, Hepz. Been looking for you for a while - not hard, I'll admit, and in all the wrong places, but looking, none the same."

Hepzibah: "Well - and now you've found me," she spread her arms and winked. "In Hec's room - imagine that." Well it was Hec's room now that May/Karr had moved out. She was still a bit damp having taken a shower to wash out the liquor out of her fur. She motioned to a package tucked under his arm. "What's that?"

Karr: "Oh, the reason why I'm coming to find you, actually." Karr curled up on the now spare bed, laying the parcel beside him, and grinned, purring.

Karr: "Guess who I saw, a few days ago?"

Hepzibah: "Who?" She frowned, sniffing to pull in the scents from the package, the frowning deeper and growling a bit.

Karr: "Yeah, you know." Karr smiled darkly. "Pietro actually came to try and tell me off for telling you!" He chuckled. "Wanted to wait until you were...what was the words? Until you 'felt better'."

Hepzibah: "I'll bet he did," she growled louder, keeping her hands busy tying off her braid. "If he's looking for me to be in a forgiving mood - you might want to come back when Hell freezes over." She tossed the braid over her shoulder. "How's Monet?" she asked changing the subject.

Karr: "Mmmmft. I told him I'd probably have no luck buuuuut Mayhem wanted me to try. And we all have to bow to him." Karr sneered. "Monet's much the same. She's...well, it's odd. I'd be thankful for the peace but...it's strange."

Hepzibah: "No - we don't. Pietro's burned his bridges." Her tail began ticking angrily. "Well, I'm guessing that May is pretty upset anyways..."

Karr: "Upset. Hn. Mostly at me. Oh, by the way." Karr picked up the parcel and chucked it onto her bed. "That's yours. Fuck knows what it is, he didn't tell me."

Hepzibah: She shook her head, her long white tail practically slicing the air behind her as her claws extended. "I don't want it."

Karr: "Well, I ain't keeping it." Karr shrugged. "Shred it, eat it, use it as some form of voodoo revenge, I don't care." He pulled out a battered cigarette case and stuck one in his mouth. "I have more important shit to deal with."

Hepzibah: "Such as?" Hepz settled into a crouch on Hector's bed, still eyeing the package angrily. He couldn't really think after everything that had happened, he could just bribe his way back into her good graces could he??

Karr: Karr ran his tongue over his fangs and grinned, shifting a little. "Dai's workin' hard, she's managing to get a little further into our head, but I..." He shrugged. "I'm keeping her out."

Hepzibah: She tilted her head a bit. "Why?"

Karr: "I don't wanna go just yet. I'm having too much fun right now. Learning about myself." Karr realized his rational thinking wasn't exactly doing well, and rubbed his face. "Pietro thinks he can bribe and somehow guilt us into doing what he wants, doesn't he?"

Hepzibah: Hepz kept her silence. Whatever was going on inside Karr/May's head, she certainly wasn't qualified to 'fix' it. Besides, who was she to get into it with roommates? After a moment, she spoke again. "Looks like it. What did he say when you saw him?" Damn her and her cat's curiosity!

Karr: "I've never seen someone so pathetic." He hissed, ears lying back a little. "He tried to get all angry and then...you know how he goes? With the sighing and the...you know?"

Hepzibah: "Yeah, got a dose of that at the party." Her tail started twitching again. "Bastard couldn't even look me in the eye. I'm supposed to believe someone who can't even look me in the eye?" She stared Karr in the eye. "At least Magnus made no excuses for what he did."

Karr: "Mmm. He never tried to apologize or justify himself either. For science!" Karr grinned maniacally. "Sacrificing everything to get what he wanted...and expecting us to just...forgive him? Expecting you to pick him up and dust him off? Pietro doesn't live in our reality, that's for sure."

Hepzibah: She toyed with the edge of the package as she sat on Hec's bed. It was a painting. Her feline senses could pick out the scent of art paints. "Even if I could forgive him, I couldn't trust him - ever again. If Pietro had let me do what needed to be done at the airport none of this would have ever happened."

Karr: Karr nodded. "Mayhem was the one to stop you there, remember." He smirked, before looking away to brush an invisible speck of dust off his arm. "I smelt Emma on Pietro, by the way." He said casually, glancing up at her with heavy-lidded eyes. "Strong, too. Same as I can smell Hec on you."

Hepzibah: Hepz's eyes cut at Karr looking up from the brown paper wrapped gift. "What Pietro does and who he does it with is his business. He knows I'm not going to leave Hector." She shrugged, "Just hope he's more honest with Emma than he was with me."

Karr: "Hn. He got over you pretty quick." Karr muttered, almost as an afterthought. "What do you want to do with the package?"

Hepzibah: "Yeah..." she said quietly, tightening her jaw for just a second. "Story of my life." Her tail ticked angrily as she eyed the gift again. Part of her wanted to rip it to shreds, part of her wanted to hide it away somewhere safe. "I don't know."

Karr: "I wouldn't forget you." Karr's voice was soft and almost regretful. He shook his head, frowning slightly. He felt a little...sluggish, but still alert. "He seemed pretty attached to it. Reluctant to hand it over to a psycho like me."

Hepzibah: "Psycho? That the technical term?" Hepz's expression turned into a smirk. "Hopefully neither you nor Mayhem will forget me." After another moment, the white feline looked back at the package, "It's a painting. His paintings are all very valuable to him," she said neutrally. She couldn't help but get the feeling he was trying to agg her on - not that it took much.

Karr: Karr shot her a grin full of fangs. "So I'm told. Mayhem's shrink doesn't call me it, but she might as well, especially after what I did." He caught himself before he told her, eyes going back to the package. "Is it? I didn't ask." He flicked an ear, genuinely curious. "I didn't know he painted."

Hepzibah: "Yes, he paints. He's actually very talented," she said hurriedly. Her ears twitched at the tone of his voice, her green eyes staring. "Karr?... What did you do?"

Karr: "Nothing." Karr seemed occupied with his hands, not meeting her eyes as he fidgeted.

Hepzibah: "Funny - it doesn't sound like nothing." She leaned forward, resting her forearms on her knees as she crouched on the bed. She felt her heart beating a bit faster, "Karr?"

Karr: Karr's eyes flicked up to meet hers, his ears laying back a little and the tip of his tail curling slightly. "What." It didn't matter - he hadn't done anything wrong. Nothing wrong.

Hepzibah: "What did you do?" She repeated. For a split second she worried that he'd done something to Hector. The two weren't on the best of terms. He almost always smelled of blood lately, but... she inhaled deeply. But she didn't smell Hector or any of their friends’ scents mingled with his.

Karr: Karr knew she was sniffing him out, and for a second his tail whipped, the metal in it cracking and ringing slightly as it hit the wall. A low growl escaped him before he cleared his throat. He was not going to hurt the White Lady. "Lived a little." He muttered, still keeping eye-contact. "Killed a few deer...stood up for Mayhem...you know, nothing spectacular."

Hepzibah: Hepz instinctively growled back, posturing a bit before getting herself under control. Her tail ticked as she nodded. "So long as you’re not taking a swipe at me or mine," she nodded, still watching him. Eventually she turned her attention back to the package.

Karr: Karr let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He didn't honestly know what Hepzibah's reaction would be if she knew he'd gone for Mayhem's dad, alienating the boy from his family. "You going to open that or just stare at it?"

Hepzibah: "I don't know what I'm going to do with it." She picked the paper wrapped canvas up and studied it. "There's a chance that whatever he painted might make me even angrier than I already am." She sighed and laid it back down. "But I'm sure whatever is in here is designed to play on my feelings..." She didn't want to risk allowing any sentiment to creep in. So that left her in quandary as to what she was going to do with it.

Karr: "Manipulative, sentimental little worm that he is." Karr laid his ears back. "Do you want me to take it back, then? Or at least keep it in Monet's room?"

Hepzibah: "No, leave it here," she sighed standing up. "I'll figure out what I want to do with it later." Hepz really needed some time to think about it. She didn't want to do anything rash - as tempting as it was.

Karr: Karr nodded, uncurling himself and standing, hands in pockets and hair in his face. "I'd best go and occupy myself before his almighty lordship wants his body back." The bitterness was unmistakable. "If you need me for anything, even taking a message back to the spawn, you know how to find me, right?"

Hepzibah: Something in his tone kept her from making a crack about her and Karr being roommates and the old sock on the door deal. "Thank you Karr," Hepz nodded instead, extending her claws and retracting them as she stretched. "I know what it must have taken not to rip Pietro to shreds. But anything I have to say to him - I'll say myself." She couldn't help nudging up against him, "But I'm not saying I wouldn't like some moral support."

Karr: Karr purred. "You have no idea." He scratched at a hand. "Any kind of support, anything you ask, you know that."

Hepzibah: "And I appreciate it," she smiled. "You know the same is true on this end, right? You and May... I can't say I understand, or that it could even be explained to me, but if there is anything I can do for either of you, you know where I am right?"
:hepz :kitty
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

wow. for once it's not heavy flirting...
ImageImage

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

I wonder if Karr and Yellow Voice will become friends.

edit: late reply is late, supposed to be for the fic above the instance.

[Edited on 29/12/2009 by steyn]

edit2: and concerning the instance, "deers" ? As in plural? Kyle will definitely not like Karr leaving his rotting disemboweled kills just lying around in the woods. :shifty If anyone sees Kyle again, I'm sure he would be covered in dirt after burying the carcass. Unless Karr cleans upafter himself, which I kind of doubt.

[Edited on 29/12/2009 by steyn]
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

LOL no, no he doesn't. He likes people to see his handiwork. ^_____^

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Karr let what was left of the bloody carcass drop, growling a little as he stuck two blood-covered fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. Another deer down, the steam from the kill pushing the bright scents around. Oh god that had felt good, pushing the snarling demon down for a little while.

Heh, he was the snarling demon. But still...Karr crouched in the snow, nasty little smile over his face as he eyed up his kill. Nothing like blood and violence to get the blood going...

Kyle heard the sound clearly travel through the cold air,and the cloer he got, the more he smelled the blood. His breath was visible as he finally came to a stop to see Mayhem sit there crouched over the kill. He gave a growl, and stared at him with squinted eyes.

Karr immediately caught the growl, and a second later an unwelcome scent came through the blood. His green eyes narrowed, pupils widening as his tail scythed through the air, his claws sliding out again. This was more like it...prey that fought back. He grinned, bearing his fangs before roaring a challenge.

Kyle had to hold himself back from just launching himself over the kill and going for May immediately. "Why you do this?!" he shouted instead.

Coward. Karr bared his fangs again, grinning wildly. "Why don't you?" He shot right back, shifting a little, the blood on his skin and clothes only heightening his senses.

Kyle was getting close to a crouch, bending slightly, "I do." he replied harshly, growl stuck in his throat, "...but I don't kill everything....I don't leave them to rot!"

Karr snarled again. "Does it matter? I don't need to eat. The school feeds me. This makes me feel good! Who cares if one more carcass rots in this place?"

And that was the last straw. Kyle dropped down to a crouch and launched himself at Mayhem. Karr. Whoever. Kyle just knew he had to be taught the importance of pacing oneself, and he wasn't the damned maid that has to cleanup his rotting messes in the woods.

Karr caught Kyle hard in the chest, overbalancing him and sending him skidding through the blood-covered snow. He snarled, a vicious, feral sound that was muffled by his teeth sinking into Kyle's shoulder.

He dragged his claws down Kyle's back, the heady scent of blood and the taste of it as he bit deeper making him almost want to howl.

Kyle yelped a bark, and then gave his own snarl, his own claws going into Karr's sides, feeling fingers push in through muscle and between ribs. He turned his head and bit at Karr's head, jaws clenching down on his ear before pulling back hard.

Karr let out a high-pitched snarling shriek as burning pain shot through his head, realising dimly his ear had been torn off. He let go of Kyle's shoulder, trying to get his malformed legs between them with little success.

He dragged his claws down Kyle's side, trying to go for his throat at the same time, all rational thought gone.

Kyle gave another yelp at the pain of the claws going down his body, nails ripping his skin in long streaks. He squirmed, pulling his one hand out from Karr's side, and shoved his forearm under hiss chin as his hand started gripping Karr's shoulder.

Karr started to choke a little, swiping down Kyle's chest before switching to sink his fangs into the arm that was blocking him from his throat. He'd never fought with another feral, literally going on instinct, and he got the impression that the more experienced guy was winning.

Kyle's snarl at the bite on his arm was getting very much close to a grin. He clenched his teeth, waited until Karr's grip was nice and tight on his forearm, before pushing his arm up, making Karr's head tilt back, and expose his neck, which quickly met Kyle's bloodcovered teeth.

Karr froze at the fangs in his throat, letting out something that was between a strangled snarl and a drawn-out moan as he let himself relax. Any move he made made those fangs sink in deeper - although he didn't let go of Kyle's arm.

Kyle was panting through his nose while his jaws were thoroughly attached to Karr's neck. He clenched down a little tighter, waiting for Karr's hold with his own mouth and claws let go.

Karr let out a muffled whimper, hesitating before unlocking his fangs and letting go, laying his arms back in the snow, the freezing cold barely registering as he panted sharply in the frigid air.

Kyle still held for a while, until his heartbeast started to settle, putting his one free hand on Karr's one shoulder, extracting his claws from the bloodied side of Karr and putting that hand on the other shoulder, and finally slowly let go with his mouth. He stared own at Karr. "When you kill, you clean up. Rotting deer scares away prey. Don't kill too many. Kill too much, won't have left for later."

Karr snarled at Kyle. "Who're you to tell me what to do? I'll kill what I like, how I like."

Kyle's hand shot from his shoulder to hold on to his head, pushing it back down on the ground hard and he snarled close to Karr's good ear, "Do as I say." came the order. Kyle was not in the mood to be playing games, he had a sweet deal at Xavier's, all te hunting he wanted with a warm place to stay and glorious food. He was NOT letting it all slip away thanks to some nine foot tall feral that just learned how to kill.

Karr closed his eyes, good ear laying back as the snow thankfully numbed the pain of the other regenerating. He grit his fangs on a hissing whimper, tail thudding the snow below them as he started to struggle again, trying to use his strength to break free.

Kyel growled again. It was clear Karr was a slow learner. Kyle pushed himself back, away from Kar, backing up a little, letting the big guy feel he's back in control. If he gets to show him he's not in charge again, that definitely will drive the message through. But first, Kyle ripped off the tattered tank top he was wearing. It helped a little during winter, but not much when the blood's pumping like it was now.

Karr's eyes narrowed as Kyle backed off. No way was it that easy. He shifted up into his crouch, tail whipping, eyes going over Kyle's form and he unconsciously licked his lips, the high from the kill, the blood and the fight shifting into something very close to it.

He let out a purring growl, tail flicking from side to side as he watched and waited, copying Kyle and removing the wrecked once-grey, now blood-spattered hoodie.

Kyle cocked his head to the side, making a slight cracking noise as he limbered up, and also taunting Karr a little with his throat that way. He bared his teeth in a grin, stained with Karr's own blood. At least the othr feral was being a little more careful.

Karr ran his tongue over his fangs, before grinning back. "This is more like it. Something that fights back." He shifted, before suddenly pushing himself forward with a spray of snow, his changed legs giving him a hell of a boost of speed so that he smacked Kyle fully in the chest.

Another yelp escaped Kyle's mouth with the wind that got knocked out of him when his back hit a tree, feeling exactly how heavy Karr was. Thankfully he had his shares of falls from trees at heights that would knock the wind out of him. He just needed a little time to let his shoulder snap back in place, then he'l make Karr taste dirt.

Karr snarled, hands holding Kyle against the tree. C'mon, you sonuvabitch, fight back. He pleaded silently, but in reality his fangs went instinctively for Kyle's throat.

A low wet sounding crack came from Kyle's body, his hand flying up behind Karr's head and grabbing a fist full of hair, pulling the head back before he could sink his teeth any deeper into his neck. Kyle's other hand pushed Karr back enough for his leg to come bewteen them, pushing him off of him, still holding on the big feral's hair.

Karr was brought to his knees by the height difference, sitting back on his haunches and nearly falling, snarling all the time, green eyes wide and livid as he dragged his claws down Kyle's chest, panting from a little more then just exertion.

Kyle barked another growl, this time having enough space to actually give a decent kick to Karr's face before rolling over to a crouch and launching himself at Karr again, this time grabbing hold on to his back.

They hit the snow again, Karr arching up at the claws in his back, pushing against Kyle with a savage snarl as his nose reset from the kick. He went to go for his throat again, claws ripping through him again.

Kyle's jaws beat Karr to the punch, his teeth biting Karr's jaw and mouth, holding him at bay as he starts scratching at Karr's lower body with his clawed feet. It helps being smaller.

Karr snarled breathlessly as he buried his claws in Kyle, not daring to try to pull away for fear of losing his jaw. He barely noticed what was left of his bloodstained cutoffs being shredded, mouth full of blood as it was.

As Kyle held on to the jaw in his mouth, the blood slowly seeping over Kyle's tongue, he pulled his clawed hand from Karr's back, bringing it up and holding on to Karr's head. Kyle started pulling his head to the side, planning on letting go on the jaw with his mouth and then clamp back down on his throat.

The growl showed no sign of letting up, Karr's breath coming in pants as he tried to struggle against Kyle - until he felt those fangs in his throat again. Instinctively he went limp for the second time, panting harshly and licking his healing lips with a low moan. The rational part of his mind told him he'd been bested, and it was pointless trying again - Kyle was more used to channeling the feral than him.

But his pride - and the bloodlust - made him grab the fur on the back of Kyle's head and rake claws down his back, legs clamping around Kyle's. He couldn't focus enough to use the blade in the end of his tail, but the sound of the metal smacking into Kyle's back made him grin.

Kyle clenched down again, this time even harder as he felt the burn of the pain in his back, his teeth going deeply through the skin in his mouth, feeling Karr's bone and teeth slding against during the hard bite. For a second he wondered how many sharp claws did the big cat have. Kyle yanked Karr's head to the side, opened his mouth, blood running down between their bodies, and then he bit down again at the open throat, holding tight.

Karr completely relaxed, not able to hold back the moan that was anything but pain, pulling Kyle's body closer to him as he panted in the snow, breath coming out as fog in the cold. His mouth healed quickly as he tried not to move. "...You win..." He growled, trying not to swallow. God, he did not want Kyle to move.

Kyle held still for a moment longer, making sure the words Karr had said had time to sink in Karr's own mind. He was NOT in the mood to do it all again from the start, but if he had to, he would rip the big cat's neck open repeatedly until he got a clue.

He finally let go of his throat, some blood starting to slide down from the puncture marks of his fang. Kyle still had a handfull of Karr's hair as he held him look into his eyes, and spoke clearly. "Sit and listen." and then Kyle let go and stood up, waiting for his own wounds to finish healing.

Karr panted, still growling, eyes narrowed and ears laid back but doing as he was told. He didn't want to admit he'd lost, but Kyle was the better fighter. This time. He felt his throat, almost absently bringing blood-covered fingers up to his mouth and licking Kyle's blood off them.

Kyle stared down at Karr as he stood in front of him. The silence was only broken by the wind through the snow covered trees around them. "If you want to hunt, you do as I say." Kyle started. "Don't leave kills. You don't eat what you kill, then bury it. Rotting carcass scares animals away, less prey to hunt. Don't kill too much. Pace yourself. You wanna fight, come to me, I'll fight, you wanna hunt, hunt, just don't overdo it."

Karr dropped his eyes, feeling the dried blood covering him. "Alright." He said finally, his ears still back. Kyle had only won for now. "It feels...good...to fight."

With Karr's eyes not on him, Kyle licked his lips, bringing his own hands up to lick up some of the blood. "I know. Feral likes it. Need to control the feral." he said. "Can help, if you behave." he finished as he kept staring down at Karr, taking in the size again. He so damned proud of himself at that point.

"Why should I control it?" Karr bared his fangs briefly, tail ticking as he almost - almost - gave in to the urge to go for Kyle again, shifting his weight. "I don't want to control it. We've spent our entire life holding it back and pushing it down and you're telling us we can't let go, now that we've found a way?"

Kyle gave a growl, "Did not say hold it back. I said control it. You ever lived alone? Years alone, in the woods? You don't control it, it takes over, you end up alone, no-one want to be with you. No-one! You go alone, in woods, live there, year after year, being animal, no-one to be, no-one to hold, no-one! You want that?!" Kyle snarled.

Karr bared his fangs again, snarling back. "You think we don't have that anyway?" He wiped blood off his nose angrily, moving up into his crouch though staying relaxed and still not meeting Kyle's eyes submissively. "I just want to feel good." He swallowed. "Fine. Teach me how to control it. Then we'll fight properly one day."

Kyle smirked. "Good."

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

GO KYLE!!!
ImageImage

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

:smug

not sure what Monet would say if she found out.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

she'd say "just don't kill him." her own version of "GO KYLE!" she was ok with Karr before her coma, but if she knew what he was doing to screw up Mayhem's life she'd not be happy with him.
ImageImage

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

Mayhem swallowed nervously as he hesitated outside the door. He could smell the residue of his mother in the room beyond, but it wasn't fresher than maybe three hours. He pushed the door open carefully, slipping inside and closing it behind him.

"Mayhem?"

Mayhem swallowed again as he failed to meet his father's eyes, the long gashes with the stitches almost matching his. They'd scar, he knew - hell, the ones Hepzi had given him had scarred, if only because it was before he got the healing. "H-hi Dad."

"C'mere." Phil gestured, smiling - as much as he could, anyway - and closing his book. "Was wondering if you were gonna turn up."

"Wanted t-to m-make sure M-Mum wasn't here..." He looked down, stepping closer to his bedside. "I-I know sh-she doesn't...l-like m-me around a-any more..."

Phil took Mayhem's hand and pulled his son for a hug. "She'll come round, Rob. You'll just have to give her time. She's not used to dealing with your changes, that's all."

"A-and you a-are?"

Phil looked at his son seriously, and Mayhem's eyes slid off his to stare at the wall. "No, May, I'm not. But you're my son - I suppose both of you are, seeing as Karr's a part of you and all."

Mayhem let go of Phil and sat on the edge of his bed. "I'm s-scared, D-Dad. N-nothin's h-helping and I-I'm scared I-I'll...or he'll...d-do it again..."

Phil looked at Mayhem seriously. "You're still seeing that Guan lady, am I right?" At Mayhem's nod, he smiled a little. "I've got an idea, Rob, that I've been talking over with your mother and Dr Guan, and we - that is, me and Dai - think it might help you a lot."

Mayhem looked up. He had no idea Dr Guan had visited his father. "I-I'll t-take anything r-right n-now." And he would. Absolutely anything, just to stop the killing and the blood and the temper swings...they were bleeding across to him and he hated it, hated Karr with a dark burning hatred that grew every time he found another bloodstain.

"Well, we'll need to get your agreement and the rest of the paperwork..." Phil sighed. "You've heard of being sectioned, haven't you?"

Mayhem stared at his father. Being 'sectioned' was being detained under the Mental Health Act in the UK - placed in a secure unit for either being a danger to yourself or to others. He swallowed hard. "Y-y-you want t-to lock me up? B-but you s-said I wasn't an animal!" His hands fisted, tail whipping back and forth.

"Mayhem...calm down." Phil's firm voice cut through the heated rise of temper cleanly, centering him. "Deep breaths. Remember meditation." He closed his eyes, using the same techniques he used to use when he meditated to make his tail stop flicking and his hackles to go down. "Good lad. You aren't the animal, Mayhem. I'm not 'locking you up'. Karr is. You need help, son, you've said so yourself."

Mayhem bit his lip hard before gnawing on a finger. "I-I do...but...I-I d-don't want t-to l-leave the s-school...w-what about M-Monet?" What if something happens and I'm not here?

"It'll be fine, Rob, she's in the safest of hands." Phil made a soothing gesture. "Look, it'll take another week before the paperwork comes through. Think about it, alright? That's all I ask."

"Why b-bother?" Mayhem said heavily. "Y-you'll j-just d-do it anyway, r-right? I-if I'm...we're a d-danger, and we a-are, y-you d-don't n-need my permission." He rubbed his face, sniffing. "J-just do it. Y-you're r-right, I need help." He pushed himself off the bed.

"Mayhem, please..."

"Doesn't m-matter, D-Dad. H-he hurt y-you, Mum d-doesn't w-want me a-any more, m-my girlfriend's in a c-coma a-and I'm going mad." Mayhem couldn't look up, just shoving his hands in his pockets. "J-just do th-the papers. I-I don't c-care any more." With that, knowing his father was watching him helplessly, he opened the door. "L-love y-you, D-Dad."

"Love you too, Mayhem."

Mayhem leant against the wall outside, wiping his hand across his eyes as he crouched and pulled out his pipe, thumbing tobacco into it blankly. He knew Phil had his best interests at heart, he could smell it.

But all he could think about was the cages.

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

And deep down I want May to run. No cages! No walls! No locks!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

awwww... :( Poor Mayhem.. But his daddy's right and if Monet were awake she'd tell him to go too.
ImageImage