Uncanny X-Men General Discussion Reload

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I'm not too worried about Larroca possibly basing the characters' appearances on celebrities, unless he's using a lightbox.

Anyway, this shows promise, but again I'm seeing only setup, not a shorter story within a story arc, and Storm's appearance was a bit Deus ex Machina, in my opinion.

[Edited on 19/6/2007 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Lol, exactly. I think it brings an element of realism to the art. And I really like realism.

I want Deus ex Machina to be written on my tombstone. :LOL
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Feuerstein
Hmm, I'll have to go over the issue again, because all I thought they were discussing about Caliban was that he'd been attacked in the beginning of the issue. But maybe I missed something.
I thought Mask (Masque?) did something to him. He used to be able to shape other people's faces but someone mentioned his "secondary mutation" so he did something else. No clue what though. And it's Caliban so really, does it matter? :D

I lost interest as soon as I heard they were going to spend an arc in space. I hate space. Deadly Genesis got me vaguely interested and then - space. Interest stomped flat once more.
I want Rachel to come back fast though. (Sorry, Spaz. XD) I still live under the delusion that she and Kurt harbor secret feelings for each other. (Shh shh I know already, don't burst my bubble!)
But what about her DEEP and OVERWHELMING love for that alien??? I only skimmed the space issues but it felt like we were supposed to believe they were utterly infatuated with each other. (Maybe it was just the skimming but it seemed really shallow and goofy to me.)
Hepzibah needs to GO AWAY. But I like Storm. :shifty The Storm.
I like Hepzibah. :shifty Storm needs to go back to Africa or the FF or whatever. (I don't get it, they joined the FF??? Don't they have a country to run???)
Oooh, and we should discuss - what did you all think of Larroca's art? I personally loved it, but then I'm a Larroca devotee, and some people were complaining that he's pulling a Greg Land and using celebrities as templates (some are even saying Nightcrawler looks like Tom Cruise, and while I don't see the resemblance, enough have said it to get me interested). And then there's his depiction of Valerie Cooper, which I don't mind because I really like that he's going for an element of realism he didn't have before. But it seems like the gulf between the "Larroca is incredible!" people and the "Larroca needs to burrrrrn" people has become very wide all of a sudden.
Larroca is okay. If I had to pick between the extremes of INCREDIBLE and BURN IT, it would go into the flames though. He's kind of blah, not awful, just kind of blah. He's okay but his layouts/backgrounds look really lazy and I've just seen way better stuff in general. It's like he's trying to be Frank Quitely, but he just isn't that good. I liked the guy they had for the space story much better.

I HATE Greg Land. No middle ground there. No-talent gimmick. Hey, remember when the covers were supposed to be BETTER than the interior art?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
I lost interest as soon as I heard they were going to spend an arc in space. I hate space. Deadly Genesis got me vaguely interested and then - space. Interest stomped flat once more.
(I really don't know enough about Masque to comment. ^^") I like space. And rereading my Shi'ar issues straight through, the story's not as bad as I felt it was issue by issue. But I still don't like it. It's still boring and completely lacking characterization. I hear Brubaker's sticking around for quite some time though. >.<
But what about her DEEP and OVERWHELMING love for that alien??? I only skimmed the space issues but it felt like we were supposed to believe they were utterly infatuated with each other. (Maybe it was just the skimming but it seemed really shallow and goofy to me.)
Shush! We don't speak of Korvus! He's practically an OC in a fanfic for all I care! Their relationship makes absolutely no sense at all ("aah, I have the phoenix sword, you have the phoenix power, we should have sex!") and it had NOTHING to do with the story. Suddenly Rachel and Korvus were magically in love, and then everyone was thinking their relationship was unhealthy, even though there was no reason for them to be thinking that either! And Korvus hasn't even DONE anything since he was taken in by the team anyway. I hope he dies soon. And I hate that he looks like Wolverine - so much so that when I first saw him, I'd picked up the issue and started halfway through and thought, "Wait a sec! How the heck did Wolvie get to outer space!"
I like Hepzibah. :shifty Storm needs to go back to Africa or the FF or whatever. (I don't get it, they joined the FF??? Don't they have a country to run???)
To each his own. If she does get with Warpath, I will throw an AC at Brubaker: talk about a rebound relationship. Corsair JUST died. She's not too hung up on that, is she!

I like Storm being there - I always like her wherever she is. But the FF are like Wolverine X 4 (or 2, since Reed and Sue have been too busy "working on their marriage"). They're showing up everywhere. I get it's Marvel's big "toodles" to the 45+ year old team, but this is ridiculous. What on earth are Johnny and Ben going to do with the Morlocks that Kurt's regular team (or what's left of it) couldn't do themselves? But it doesn't look like Kurt's actually joining the team on this mission, so I guess they have to pick up the slack. (Ha, it takes Storm plus two members of the FF to make up for Kurt. Awesome.)

By country, do you mean Wakanda? I assume T'challa's panther people can lord it over the lumpen masses pretty well. XD
Larroca is okay. If I had to pick between the extremes of INCREDIBLE and BURN IT, it would go into the flames though. He's kind of blah, not awful, just kind of blah. He's okay but his layouts/backgrounds look really lazy and I've just seen way better stuff in general. It's like he's trying to be Frank Quitely, but he just isn't that good. I liked the guy they had for the space story much better.

I HATE Greg Land. No middle ground there. No-talent gimmick. Hey, remember when the covers were supposed to be BETTER than the interior art?
We are different people. I hated the last artist - Billy Tan, right? Everyone looked like hunchbacks with circles for heads. (I'm exaggerating. He's a talented artist. His style just doesn't do it for me.) But I love Larroca. Have you seen his X-treme stuff? It's real pretty. But if pretty's not your thing, than naah, you won't like Larroca. I remember I read Austen's Husk story solely for Larroca's art. In this issue, though, Storm really looked weird. I don't know if it was his drawing or the coloring, though.

I think the only time I ever saw Land art was on the covers of the Nightcrawler minis. That Kurt exuded sex, far too much, I think. It detracted from the story. Plus, there's the fact that people don't write sexy stories about Kurt, because he makes so much more sense in an action or mystical story. He's never been in MAX, now has he?

(Not... that I would know.)

[Edited on 6-20-07 by Feuerstein]
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

(I really don't know enough about Masque to comment. ^^") I like space. And rereading my Shi'ar issues straight through, the story's not as bad as I felt it was issue by issue. But I still don't like it. It's still boring and completely lacking characterization. I hear Brubaker's sticking around for quite some time though. >.<
No no, I still think Brubaker is good! I think he will do better next time! I just hate space. It doesn't matter who's writing it. It's space. I like reading about people not space. (Shi'ar aren't people. If they had a proper culture then maybe, but none of the writers have really given them one. So they are vaguely warlike sort of aggressive cardboard cutouts with pointy hair.)
Shush! We don't speak of Korvus! He's practically an OC in a fanfic for all I care! Their relationship makes absolutely no sense at all ("aah, I have the phoenix sword, you have the phoenix power, we should have sex!") and it had NOTHING to do with the story. Suddenly Rachel and Korvus were magically in love, and then everyone was thinking their relationship was unhealthy, even though there was no reason for them to be thinking that either! And Korvus hasn't even DONE anything since he was taken in by the team anyway. I hope he dies soon. And I hate that he looks like Wolverine - so much so that when I first saw him, I'd picked up the issue and started halfway through and thought, "Wait a sec! How the heck did Wolvie get to outer space!"
I kept thinking he was someone else, not Wolverine though. (Probably D'Ken cause all Shi'ar look the same.)

What do you mean, hasn't done anything? He boned Rachel! (I wish spoiler tags were fixed.)
To each his own. If she does get with Warpath, I will throw an AC at Brubaker: talk about a rebound relationship. Corsair JUST died. She's not too hung up on that, is she!
What is AC? It will probably take at least a couple issues before they hook up. He is distracting her from thoughts of horrible revenge. :naughty I don't really care about either of them, but they somehow manage to avoid being obnoxious. They may continue to live.
I like Storm being there - I always like her wherever she is. But the FF are like Wolverine X 4 (or 2, since Reed and Sue have been too busy "working on their marriage"). They're showing up everywhere. I get it's Marvel's big "toodles" to the 45+ year old team, but this is ridiculous. What on earth are Johnny and Ben going to do with the Morlocks that Kurt's regular team (or what's left of it) couldn't do themselves? But it doesn't look like Kurt's actually joining the team on this mission, so I guess they have to pick up the slack. (Ha, it takes Storm plus two members of the FF to make up for Kurt. Awesome.)
I thought it was just Storm because she's all special and must make an appearance in any story concerning the Morlocks.
By country, do you mean Wakanda? I assume T'challa's panther people can lord it over the lumpen masses pretty well. XD
They're just going to chill in the Baxter Building and let the tax monies pour in.
We are different people. I hated the last artist - Billy Tan, right? Everyone looked like hunchbacks with circles for heads. (I'm exaggerating. He's a talented artist. His style just doesn't do it for me.) But I love Larroca. Have you seen his X-treme stuff? It's real pretty. But if pretty's not your thing, than naah, you won't like Larroca. I remember I read Austen's Husk story solely for Larroca's art. In this issue, though, Storm really looked weird. I don't know if it was his drawing or the coloring, though.
I thought his X-Treme stuff was terrible, but it was because they didn't bother with an inker and it was all blurry crap. At least, I think that was the problem. I couldn't even look at it. It hurt my eyes.

All the "pretty" in the last issue was from the colourist, I thought, making the best of not particularly great pencils. It looked pretty rushed, but the colours were nice.
I think the only time I ever saw Land art was on the covers of the Nightcrawler minis. That Kurt exuded sex, far too much, I think. It detracted from the story. Plus, there's the fact that people don't write sexy stories about Kurt, because he makes so much more sense in an action or mystical story. He's never been in MAX, now has he?
You thought those covers were sexy? I looked at them and just saw bad art. Darick could have done MUCH better covers for the series.

I didn't used to actually care about art but then I learned a bit about it and there's no going back. Greg Land is awful. Low quality photoshops, using the exact same tricks every time. I don't know why they get him to do covers when there are hundreds of far more talented digital artists out there. He got there first, I guess. Cheap and fast.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I don't like Brubaker's writing style. Every time an issue comes out, I don't enjoy it. And it's not just that I'm picky, because I like the writing in NXM, X-factor, and Astonishing. (Haven't read enough of Adjectiveless to comment.) I'm finding New Excalibur a little boring, and I've actually been having trouble tracking Exiles (once again, the powers of my stupid bookstore to not get in comics when they come out) so no comment there. It could be that my expectations for Uncanny were just too high, but I usually really do like space stories. Sci-fi is fun for me. This time it wasn't. I can only attribute that to Brubaker. But I reread #486 and decided I liked it more than I did the first time. However, I haven't had that same reaction to the rest of it.

One thing I've wondered is, are the Sh'ar wearing pyramid shaped helemts or is that their hair? Because I thought it was hair, but then Gabriel put on the triangle helment, and then in Ultimate Lilandra DEFIITELY doesn't have pyramid hair, but maybe I'm missing something.

AC = air condition (n_n)

Well, that may be true about Storm, but it does make sense. She defeated Callisto and became their new leader, and the only reason Callisto got her power back was because Storm gave it to her. She could probably still lord it over them if she wanted to.

I think I liked the pencils fine. I'm definitely a Larroca groupie, what can I say.

Yesss, I thought they were sexy, sin though that may be! But I liked Robertson's covers alot. They actually told about the story, for one thing, and he put his own personality in the pictures too. My only quibble with his art would be the boldness of the lines. I like skinny lines. But his art is awesome. I really hope he gets to be on a core title someday soon.

Well, I don't know anything about digital art, so I'll take your word for it. I thought it was pretty (again, too pretty), but I'm not an art critic. Larroca, Bachalo and Robertson - and Choipel or something is the other that I love.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I don't like Brubaker's writing style. Every time an issue comes out, I don't enjoy it. And it's not just that I'm picky, because I like the writing in NXM, X-factor, and Astonishing. (Haven't read enough of Adjectiveless to comment.) I'm finding New Excalibur a little boring, and I've actually been having trouble tracking Exiles (once again, the powers of my stupid bookstore to not get in comics when they come out) so no comment there.
NXM, X-Factor and Astonishing are all excellently written books. Or were last I saw, and they still have the same writers so it's a good bet they are still worth the time. It would be hard to not enjoy them, I think. New Excalibur is not great. Exiles is probably not great either.
It could be that my expectations for Uncanny were just too high, but I usually really do like space stories. Sci-fi is fun for me. This time it wasn't. I can only attribute that to Brubaker. But I reread #486 and decided I liked it more than I did the first time. However, I haven't had that same reaction to the rest of it.

One thing I've wondered is, are the Sh'ar wearing pyramid shaped helemts or is that their hair? Because I thought it was hair, but then Gabriel put on the triangle helment, and then in Ultimate Lilandra DEFIITELY doesn't have pyramid hair, but maybe I'm missing something.

AC = air condition (n_n)
Ultimate is a completely different world. If it's black and pointy, it is hair. If it is some other colour (like Lilandra's silly silver suit) it's a helmet, but is shaped around hair. They are bird people or something.

It must be very hot where you are.
Well, that may be true about Storm, but it does make sense. She defeated Callisto and became their new leader, and the only reason Callisto got her power back was because Storm gave it to her. She could probably still lord it over them if she wanted to.
Is Callisto even there any more? I didn't see her. Better bring her back to properly continue this endless rivalry.
I think I liked the pencils fine. I'm definitely a Larroca groupie, what can I say.
I'm not saying they suck. Just, not tight enough for a glowing review.
Yesss, I thought they were sexy, sin though that may be! But I liked Robertson's covers alot. They actually told about the story, for one thing, and he put his own personality in the pictures too. My only quibble with his art would be the boldness of the lines. I like skinny lines. But his art is awesome. I really hope he gets to be on a core title someday soon.
I just can't take "art" that is so obviously a photoshop seriously. And not even a good photoshop. They look like the "erotic" photoshops that used to be (are?) online featuring naked men coloured blue with a tail drawn on in MSPaint. Ridiculous.
Well, I don't know anything about digital art, so I'll take your word for it. I thought it was pretty (again, too pretty), but I'm not an art critic. Larroca, Bachalo and Robertson - and Choipel or something is the other that I love.
I'm not a critic but I've seen waaaay better stuff. Comic art is so inbred a lot of the time. Especially considering he traces all of it, you'd think he'd have time to make the colours AMAZING. Not even. Damn.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I can't say I'm unhappy that Ultimate is completely different. The pyramid hair made it impossible for me to take Lilandra seriously. XD

It is very, very hot. So maybe I should reconsider throwing the AC.

Hmm... good point. I sort of assumed Callisto would show up. But she could also be in X-factor, or nowhere at all. I hope she doesn't show up in Uncanny, since it might be just the same fisticuffs all over again.

Erotic.... is probably the word I was looking for. o.O
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hmm... good point. I sort of assumed Callisto would show up. But she could also be in X-factor, or nowhere at all. I hope she doesn't show up in Uncanny, since it might be just the same fisticuffs all over again.
Oh wait, isn't she a tentacle creature now? ROFL. I forgot about that. Hahahaha. Back off, weather witch, or I'll attempt to rip your face off with my sucker things but will probably just fall over!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Reallly? More tentacles? Everyone gets tentacles. That's lyk so kewl.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Reading the latest, I think Storm is just as interesting as Hepzibah (...not very), but she's been so over-exposed I just can't stand her. Hepzibah has at least ten years before she hits that point, but I was having trouble telling them apart. They talk the same now and everything.

The parts of this issue featuring the Morlocks reminded me of District X. Mutant crime! Yay! The other parts put me to sleep though. (Storm.) We also get another scene with Nightcrawler where he stands in the background and mumbles "Are you sure that's a good idea" while Big X goes on about his plans.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I was thinking the same thing. Storm seems a little OOC, the way she talks. I can't say I don't like it though. The banter between Hepzibah and Warpath was great, and I also liked the way the two women related. I think part of the reason Storm seems a little strange is just that I haven't seen her in so long (since I don't read FF or BP). We also haven't seen enough of her yet to decide.

Surprisingly, I really liked this issue, despite it being Brubaker's! I was really impressed with him. It could be that I just liked seeing James tackle a croc, or Hepzibah's silly taunting of him. Up till this moment, I didn't care about the Warpath-Hepzibah rebound relationship going on. But after that, I think I'm going to root for it. And... I honestly don't remember what happened after the crocodile fight, o.O but I do know I wasn't disappointed.

And yeah, only two pages of a very quiet, very cautious 'Crawler. I'm looking forward to seeing where the Xavier-and-Kurt-chase-Magneto side story goes. I hope it's interesting and not just Xavier walking around reading people's minds while Kurt follow him, fidgeting nervously.

I think why I liked this issue so much must be due to the light-heartedness. Even though it's a dark story, just the tiny smirk on Hepzibah's face, or Storm's amusement when Hepzibah fell in the water made me really like it. I like dark stuff, but I like it MORE if it's tempered with a little bit of humor.

I don't know, I just feel so darn cheerful! *spreads flowers* :bounce
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Oh wait, isn't she a tentacle creature now? ROFL. I forgot about that. Hahahaha. Back off, weather witch, or I'll attempt to rip your face off with my sucker things but will probably just fall over!
:LMAO I think that's Ultimate Callisto though, not 616. I seem to remember Freaky in chat showing us a scan of the loverly eyeball tentacles.

[Edited on 10-7-2007 by Slarti]
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nope, it was in either X-Treme X-Men or New Excalibur or something. Some throw-away Claremont title. Masque gave her tentacle arms. Not sure why it would be an apparently natural power to have them shooting out her eye socket in Ultimate but whatev. Wikipedia (<3) says she is back to normal now.

It also keeps saying she is "deformed" but aside from the eye patch I can't figure out what it's talking about.
I hope it's interesting and not just Xavier walking around reading people's minds while Kurt follow him, fidgeting nervously.
Two issues in already. Why change now?
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Two issues in already. Why change now?
Well, it's been two introductory issues. The other team hasn't done much either (though, yeah, more than Big X and Kurt). It's got three more issues to wow us. I hold on to hope.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hepzibah! Hippie name-- LADY KITTEN :*D :*D :*D :surrender
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Still not caught up but I think the real comics have finally come to consistently surpass fan fiction in terms of awesomeness.

I've gotten very attached to Scott. He's awesome! Everything I've been reading this week has Scott and he's just so smart and funny and dreamy. :love

The writing is so good it's killing me. I'm still behind so not really into "discussion" yet but oh man.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So has anyone been reading Uncanny X-Men post-'Second Coming'? Is it even worth picking up?

I keep looking at it and finding I have a bad taste in my mouth. I know the writing is there, (I'm a Fraction fan), and I know the artwork isn't really ever half bad... but there's just something about the current line-up. Maybe it's just they choose those 6 characters to continually be on the cover... but I'm sort of waiting for Scott to lose it before I start doing issue-by-issue again.
Honestly, right now I'm not even sure if I'd throw the money away for the trades of what's been going on.

Please feel free to convince me otherwise. :toothy
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I've been reading it, just slowly as baby allows, lol. I like it, actually. Hope is still kind of meh, but they're working on it and introducing at least a few new interesting characters. I'm actually glad that there are only five new mutants instead of a complete reversal of 'no more mutants.'

The team is fine, imo. There's still a lot of Wolverine and Cyclops, but the others are there and playing parts as well. Storm, Northstar, Dazzler, Angel, Iceman -- they're all getting panel time. I actually like Emma Frost, so seeing more of her, her past, and a larger connection to the Marvel universe are good things for me.

Although the 'villain recreating the original x-team' thing has been done before, several times if I remember right, I like the most recent storyline I've been reading, "Quarantine." Namor as the second-worst patient on Utopia is hilarious. The sub-plot of Emma working to dispose of Sebastian Shaw is interesting too.

Also, my husband, who hasn't read X-books since the mid-90s, started reading again with Second Coming and is really liking the core books -- and even Uncanny X-Force. Not bad for somebody who gave up Marvel for DC 10 years ago.
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

This may have already been discussed somewhere else, but any thoughts on Marvel cancelling Uncanny X-men after "Schism"?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

It appears to be restarting, not being cancelled.

Which, being there's so many major changes, that makes sense. Marvel is taking a tip from DC's page and seeing if they can reboot some of their titles but thankfully they're not rebooting the entire universe just to get it done.

General story/character development is leading to these characters having new beginnings or even introducing new characters. I'm very fond of the idea of Marvel characters getting a breath of fresh air and that seems to be what's happening with Uncanny.

Unfortunately, I couldn't care less about the characters on the entire Blue Team for X-Men, so I'll be just sticking to a couple of the Gold Team titles.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Uncanny only gets a new #1 after Schism, for the arc called "Regenesis", most likely to match the new ongoing title "Wolverine and the X-Men". These titles will comprise the respective cores of the split going through the X-Men, with Uncanny on the blue side, and Wolverine on the golden one.

And I was much more excited for the new Uncanny when it still looked like Cyclops wouldn't be a part of it, just to take the focus off him leading the team for a while. Danger is the only character I would like to read about here.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I had figured it was for Regenesis, didn't occur to me it was to Match Wolverine & The X-Men, that's a good point Star.

I just don't know enough about most of the Blue-Squad of characters and the ones I do know about? I'm not attracted to at all. (You know what I mean, people!)

I hope the book improves though... it is a critically important Marvel title. (IMO at least.)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So is anyone reading the Blue-Team Uncanny X-Men?

What's been going on? Who's the line up?
Wahnsinn
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wahnsinn »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:So is anyone reading the Blue-Team Uncanny X-Men?
*raises hand*
What's been going on? Who's the line up?
They just finished tangling with Sinister, who converted a museum into his own personal playland and caused a bit of a mess with the Celestials by stealing the Dreaming Celestial's--that's what it's called, right?--head. I'm wondering what will become of Emma's arm.

Extinction Team: Cyclops, White Queen, Juggernaut/Colossus, Magick, Storm, Magneto, Hope, Danger, and Namor.