gallery

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
GalacticAgent
Lubber
Lubber

gallery

Post by GalacticAgent »

When I went to the home page and clicked on the gallery link, the response was that the link is not on the server. I also noted that the gallery link is not on the banner at the top of the page. Is the gallery history or is it temporarily unavailable? Or am I just not looking in the right place?

[Edited to note I deleted your duplicate post in Cockrum Corner - this is indeed the proper forum to ask in]

[Edited on 24-3-2007 by Slarti]
I'll just jump up here on the rigging. You mean on top of everything else, this ship is rigged? Rumble, rumble. Stop that rumbling down there! Rumble
Technical Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Rogue PHP Script

gallery

Post by Technical Administrator »

The gallery is temporarily unavailable; please check back soon. :)

Thank you,
-Technical Administrator
Editor Man
Lubber
Lubber

gallery

Post by Editor Man »

How soon will "soon" be? The gallery's been down for at least two weeks, and some of us really need to get in there.
Technical Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Rogue PHP Script

gallery

Post by Technical Administrator »

soon /sun/
1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.
2. before long; in the near future; at an early date.
3. promptly or quickly.
4. readily or willingly.
5. early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced.

I'm not sure that I understand your need to get into the gallery, seeing as your works are neither published therein, nor are you a moderator; in any case, I deliberately used the word 'soon' so I would not be held to an arbitrary timeframe.

We are all volunteer administrators, and I have a great deal of things on my plate. The gallery will be migrated when I get around to it, so I'd suggest you check back when it appears on the links bar.

Its availability is a privilege, not a right.

Thank you,
- Technical Administrator