The love of my life

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

The love of my life

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I was conflicted as to whether to put this in Not-Crawler or here, but here it is. The lovely littlebamf made this for me a few months ago, and it is still sitting high on my shelf looking down on me. She resides with a few TJ heroclix, a Catwoman statue and an authentic VooDoo doll. And I love her SO MUCH!

"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

The love of my life

Post by steyn »

D'awwww
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

The love of my life

Oh, and PS, that's a tail between her legs. Minds out of the gutter!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

The love of my life

Post by littlebamf »

Aw you posted her! Well, you know what that means:

I've made a few. Keeps me from going crazy.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

The love of my life

She's cute!! I wanna see the other's Lil! What other ones have you made?
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

The love of my life

Post by littlebamf »

I've made about ten or eleven? Ish? I don't have photographs of all of them as my camera is evil.

In case anyone is interested, I hand sew them. They're all made out of felt, most of them have buttons for eyes and I try to not use the same sort of coloured buttons for two dolls so their eyes won't match and it's a unique thing for the doll.

Deadpool ended up with a really lopsided head, but I think that adds to his character.

I took this photo of Jono before I had even finished him as he was the first one I made and I was getting really impatient lol.

Others I've made include Iceman, Spitfire, Havok and Quicksilver.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

The love of my life

I LOVE that Chamber one!! Very innovative, how you made the fire. Lil, you are awesome!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

The love of my life

Post by littlebamf »

And this is my lil Spitfire. The hair is all made out of yarn and took me forever and it was a flipping pain in my behind, but it looks nice (nicer in person to be honest as my camera is a bit rubbishy).

This is what unemployment does to me...
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

The love of my life

Jac!! That's fabulous! Oh, lil, if I were rich, I would pay you to make these for me alllll the time. If you ever feel inspired to make a David Tennant Doctor....
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

The love of my life

Post by Ferguson »

:shifty seconding the awesome that a Tennant Doctor would be, actually any Doctor but especially that.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

The love of my life

Post by littlebamf »

My sister actually wants me to make a Dr for my middle nephew. I'm not sure which one he wants though, so I'm going to have to check in with them.