Cross-Time Caper coming to TPB!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

As I wandered around on Gift Card & Exchange Day (Boxing Day to you crazy Canucks) I happened upon "The Sword is Drawn", the very first Excalibur story in Trade Paperback form! FINALLY!

I don't know about you all, but a number of us here have been wanting this and waiting for it for about 5 years, ever since classic stuff started being put into trades!

And it turns out that there are already TWO volumes out! (One of them has been out for over a YEAR, yet this is the first time I've ever seen it)

The First Trade!

The Second Trade!

The Third Trade (Out in Feb!)

The third volume is the first part of the Cross-Time Caper, possibly the most FUN comic story EVER!

But anyway, is anyone else excited about this?

[Edited on 12-27-0606 by Crash Tofu]
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

That's awesome!! The earliest Excalibur comics were always my favorite. I have like #1, 3, 4, 7, 8, and 10. among others. I need to go get the trade paperback! Thanks for letting me know.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

That. Is. So. Freakin'. AWESOME!!!!!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I read that that was out on uncannyxmen.net. I want it so bad! My bookstore carries barely any comics though, so I'll have to get it off the web. :D
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
tsukechick
Lubber
Lubber

Post by tsukechick »

It is so exciting! Excalibur is my all-time favorite series, and I lost the individual issues a long time ago. I enjoyed reading the heck out of the first two, Claremont's great writing and Alan Davis's art, and can't wait for the third. So many little details that I'd forgotten. :nodyes