Smallville Thread

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, the Flash, and more!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Smallville Thread

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Well here is an old thread that I'm blowing the dust off of. I have to say, I fell out of interest with the show for a bit - but lately? Woo! Its interesting as all hell!

The pairing up of all the superheros the other week was fantastic. And they sure are dancing nearer and nearer to Lana finding out about Clark eh?

I don't think that Lana's going to marry Lex. And with that 'unusual pregnancy' comment, it makes me wonder if that isn't a little clark baby in there :P.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Smallville Thread

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Clark baby? I am so confused...

I stopped watching this after the first season, mainly because I loved it's simple "teen touches kryptonite, goes bad, clark fights, wins" formula. But the commercials recently are kind of peaking my interest. I take it it's worth getting back in to?
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€