Nightcrawler action figure

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Painajainen__
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Painajainen__ »

Where ( from netshop) I can buy the X-men evolution Nightcrawler action figure?I didn`t find it anywhere! Please, tell me! I would be happy and grateful forever to you!!!:worship::yech
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

It's a pretty old figure now...I doubt you'd find it in stores...ebay's probably your best bet...I check it out for Nighty stuff every few weeks and there's usually at least one available...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Painajainen__
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Painajainen__ »

Thank you! I looked that site but there wasn´t it, only burger king figures...snif!
:(
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Entropy »

Speaking of Crawler toys, anyone have any idea when the Ultimate Crawler toy (toybiz) comes out?

If you've not seen it you can find a picture at the toybiz website under X-men 6" series 3.
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Speaking of Ebay, I just got that exclusive Nighty Pirate Bust there for only ten bucks. :D Pretty sweet... does anyone else have it?
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
jafabian
Lubber
Lubber

Post by jafabian »

It's on my Christmas list!
Beware the Sleestak
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Entropy »

I got the Pirate bust, it was really cool (much better than i first image i saw).

I also got the Dark Phoenix Nightcrawler statue. While the pose is cool, the face leaves a lot to be desired. He looks far to old.

I finally got the new ultimate N.C. toy (with swords and sheaths) that has light up eyes and mouth. It was almost impossible to find (in a store). Looks very similar to Dave Finch's version, which while cool i would have preferred kubert's version.

Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Yeah, the Pirate Bust is in the mail and I am bidding on an Ultimate Nightcrawler Bust. Pretty sweet. Oh, And I also got a Nighty belt buckle!!
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I have the Pirate bust and it is SWEET! I lost Ultimate Nighty at the last minute (figures) but the buckle is in the mail. I also got Cockrum's 1985 miniseries of, who else, fuzzy blue. It's awesome. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Nightcrawler. (ha ha, I copyrighted that)
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Entropy »

I really wasn't impressed by the ultimate kurt bust. which version are you getting (black x-suit (limited) or shirtless)?

All three Bowen Crawlers are pretty cool (small ($40) and large ($125) full bodied statues and the bust (??)). I unfortunately don't own the bust.

The NECA (i believe) Crawler based off Jim Lee's nightcrawler looked pretty cool, but i've never seen that one in person.

I've seen the belt buckle you are referring to. Looks based off Dave's Kurt, the pics i've seen look very cool.

Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Oh my Goodness!!!!! I'm so freaking out right now. The manufacturers of the belt buckle made an error by not painting one of his ankles red :surprise (you know, in the classic costume where it goes from black to red to white). So they are making me a one of a kind Nightcrawler belt buckle with all correct painting that's going to be worth a fortune down the road. I'm the happiest Nightcrawler fan alive!!! :D