Read our full Game transcripts here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

9/9 Game: Mutants Gone Wild

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

The X-Jet

[Remy] Remy sat, watching the earth below flash by them, looking over Talia through the window.

[Remy] One thing he could say about this private jet was the thing was damn fast. Xavier must have deeper pockets than he orgionally guessed.

[Nocturne] Talia stared out the window. Flying was so cool. Scary, but so cool. This was what..her third flight? SHe was practically a jett setter!

[Rahne] Rahne sat in her window seat, her nose pressed against the glass. Man how groovy was THIS!!

[Victor] Vic had his eyes screwed shut, chewing a claw and muttering too himself.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt set the controls to auto-pilot and took off his headset. It was totally uncomfortable anyway, totally wrong for his ears. He turned towards Lizzie.

[Fr.Wagner] "Nice flying. Do you want to land it?" He asked.

[Angelina] Angel sat a little tensely. She could have flown herself -- and she knew SHE wouldn't crash.....

[TheFallen] * TheFallen stared out the window, dark circles under his eyes. He felt rather drowsy and this was the first time he'd been out of his room in a few days.

[Nocturne] Sucks they were going to Tennessee. What the hell is in Tennessee?? Nature? She had nature at home.

[Rahne] Just a shame that she couldn't open the windows man, the wind up here must be awesome to feel it in your hair.

[Victor] He didn't like this. Didn't like it at ALL.

[TheFallen] Perhaps he was coming down with something. That would explain the constant fatigue and dizziness.

[Summers] “This is going to be so much fun, Angel! I wonder if we’re roughing it in tents or we have cabins? It’s a bit cold, but it’ll still be fun!” Scott gesticulated an outline of cabins as he spoke. “I miss camping.”

[Elizabeth] "Land? Really?" Lizzie grinned over at him from the co-pilot seat. What sort of question was that?

[Rahne] Rahne poked the window again, in the vain hope that maybe it would spring open.

[Remy] Remy heaved a sigh. Nature retreat. Leaves and shit in his hair and nothing for miles. Sleeping in bunks. His version of hell.

[Rahne] A retreat in the conutry man! How damn AWESOME!!

[Angelina] She smiled at Scott, tearing her attention away from the tin can in space concept. "I've never really been campin,' aside from drama camp.....and that was in a park."

[Elizabeth] She sat upright in her seat, fully at ease. She loved flying. The freedom of the sky and the fact that she was in control (well, helping to be in control tight now) of the plane was something else....

[Nocturne] Though.....cities were scary too. She sighed. All she was saying is she better be grouped with Remy.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt nodded. It had taken him forever to get enough flight hours in to actually get licensed to fly a jet. And the truth was he liked flying planes better than he liked riding in them. Still, it was impressive that Lizzie had done it at such a young age.

[Victor] Vic felt his stomach lurch, and bit at his claw. He tried to imadgine he was on the ground. Nice ground.

[Rahne] Maybe there'd be other wolves out there? Maybe they would let her run with the pack for a while? Dear Lord this was going to be SO MUCH FUN!!

[Nocturne] Wait...where was Tennessee?? This side of the country was so confusing.

[Japheth] Japh never like nature. And I still don't, he thought to himself. If people were meant to live in nature there wouldn't be cities.

[Summers] Scott took Angel’s hand and patted it gently. “Relax, would you? It’ll be great.” He looked at Fr. Wagner and Lizzie. “I’m sure they know what they’re doing.”

[Remy] And to kick it all off, he was going to be missing the best party in the year for singing fucking camp songs. Yeah. That sounded perfect.

[Fr.Wagner] "You'll like where we're going I think." Kurt said, turning around in his seat. "It's pretty relaxing. The whole idea is just to leave everything behind."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie chanced a look over her shoulder at the others. She couldn't help but hold back a laugh; most of them looked positively green! "How is everyone doing?"

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. He didn't look too thrilled either. "You ok?"

[Remy] Not that he would have been able to go anyway - but still. He could have tried to make his own personal party at home at least.

[Rahne] "GRoovy LIzzie Man!!" rahne pratically squeaked with excitement.

[Japheth] "If I had a stomach I'd blow chunks!" Japh joked at Lizzie.

[Angelina] She squeezed his hand and leaned against him. "Yeeeeah, I guess so. I just like flying myself better."

[Remy] "Just fine, chere. Thinkin' is all." He pressed her hand to his lips and settled a little deeper into the seat

[Victor] Vic didn't trust himself with answering, just whimpered slightly and dug his claws into the seat. I'm on the ground. I'm on the ground. It is not miles below me. Nice ground.

[Elizabeth] Not waiitng for an answer, Lizzie turned her attention back to keep an eye on the controls....sure, the auto pilot was on, but you could never be too careful

[Fr.Wagner] "I'm not going to wear my collar. You can call me Kurt if you want. The whole idea is to be a team, equals. Okay?"

[Nocturne] She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Thinking about what?"

[Rahne] Rahne was bouncing in her seat now "Arewenearlythereyetman!!" She garbled, nature nature just like home yay!!

[Summers] “Heh. I bet. Well, when we get there, you can. Perhaps you’d take me up too?” He raised an eyebrow.

[Remy] Remy frowned, trying to remember his geography. So near and yet so far. "Missin' home is all. An' thinkin' about dis little 'scoutin'' adventure of ours."

[Angelina] She perked up at that thought. "Yeah! That'd be fun!"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes, wondering if the ETA was long enough for a nap.

[Rahne] Forests! Rivers! Rocks! Wheeeee!

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt saw Lizzie turn back to check the controls and smiled. She didn't realize he'd had his tail on the steering the whole time.

[Victor] To get his mind off the ground all the way below him, Vic turned his thoughts too their destination. Camping did NOT sound fun.

[Japheth] Japh blinked a couple of times trying to focus on Wagner. Crap, he started seeing more Wagners now.

[Remy] Damnit. He was so near of it he could almost feel the damp warm humidity of home close around him. Sure it wasn't all that hot this time of year, but after the couple of months he'd spent in the artic of new york, he craved the warmth of home.

[Nocturne] "I don't want to sleep in tent," TJ frowned. "I doubt Wagner'd let us share a tent anyway."

[Japheth] Japh closed his eyes, counted to ten and opened, everythings back to normal.

[Summers] “Sweet.” He said to Angel. He tapped the back of Rahne’s chair. “Relax, Rahne.” He grinned at her exuberance. Maybe I’d feel the same way if my last camping trip hadn’t been so bad.

[Remy] A plot began to form in his head. He wondered if he could pull it off. "Tents? Dey aren't makin' us sleep outside are dey?" Jesus. This plan had better work.

[Fr.Wagner] "We've got a little while so... make yourselves comfortable." Kurt said.

[Rahne] And she didn't even need a tent or a sleeping bag or anything, she wondered if Father Wagner would let her go off by herself, it'd been a while since she could run free...

[Remy] "Remy'll be right back chere." He unsnapped his seat belt and stood.

[Elizabeth] Flying was fun, but...well, she couldn't exactly join in what was going on in the back...

[Victor] Vic risked opening an eye too look at Rahne. "How th' fuck can y' be happy up here?" he said hoursly

[Nocturne] Talia shrugged. "I dunno, but I bet it's not like camping at home. There's more bugs.." she trailed off as he got up. Well, fine...

[Fr.Wagner] He leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling for a moment before looking back out the windsheild. This was the worst part.

[Rahne] "'Cos were goin' onna trip man! A retreat!! How awesome we get ta be wit' nature an all man!" Rahne continued to bounce in her seat.

[Elizabeth] "You alright Sir?" Lizzie asked, looking across at Wagner. Kurt seemed wrong.

[Elizabeth] Like...Kurt Cobain or something.

[Victor] Vic winced, closing his eye again. Not awsome.

[Fr.Wagner] "I hate flying," Kurt said.

[Remy] Remy made his way up to the front of the jet, resting one hand casually on Lizzie's chair back.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned around. "Hi Remy. You okay?"

[Remy] He smiled at Wagner, who seemed not too busy fiddling with dials and all. Maybe he could talk now.

[Rahne] "Was tha matter man?" Rahne asked "Ye nea like flyin'?"

[Remy] "Welllll...was just thinkin' a bit t' myself is all..."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie's eyes widened in shock ''But - you're...well, flying the plane!"

[Victor] Vic shook his head, tightening his grip on his seat.

[Fr.Wagner] "The plane is flying the plane," Kurt said. "Now we're just sitting in it. I hate this part."

[Nocturne] Talia went back to looking out the window.

[Rahne] "How did ye cope on tha plane over from Britian man? An' it was flayin' o'er an ocean an everthin'?"

[Remy] He smiled innocently at Kurt. "An' den Remy realized just 'ow close dat we're gonna be so close t' one of d' richest cultural events dat dis country 'as t' offer."

[Elizabeth] "Yes but you're in control of the plane flying the plane? What the hell?" lizzie blinked, feeling very very confused.

[Fr.Wagner] Plus, he was irritated. Whoever had set this thing up had done it the say before Ash Wednesday. He was actually going to have to fly the jet again to Memphis in order to go to church. Did people not look at calendars. Was it not obvious he was Catholic?

[Remy] "An...well...dere is d' whole thing we're supposed t' be doin'...but - really its in d' woods right? Trees are pretty much d' same anywhere...and dey'll be d' same a few days later, still waitin' for us."

[Victor] Vic shuddered at the memory. "Sp'nt mosta it in th' loo." He replied. "I hate flyin'."

[Elizabeth] She'd thought that all pilots loved flying...

[Victor] He didn't want to remember the flight over the ocean.

[Remy] "But now...dis things only once a year. Its hit or miss. An' who knows when d' next storm is gonna come along and wipe it away? Dis may be one of d' last chances t' see it."

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "Ye can hold ma han' if ye wan'?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shrugged at Lizzie. "My first flight was a multi-leg international flight from Munich to Montreal. I felt like I was in a cage for 17 hours. It's just one of those things..." And what was Remy talking about?

[Elizabeth] "What are you on about, Remy?" Lizzie asked, baffled. They wwre supposed to be going to a retreat! It would be fun!

[Fr.Wagner] "Remy, you've lost me," Kurt said. Remy sounded like he was trying to sell him used cars or something.

[Elizabeth] There were bound to be things to climb over, through and around like she did back in cadets...what was so bad with that?

[Victor] Vic opened his eyes and looked at Rahne in suprise, but the comment he was going too say died when he saw she ment it. "I uh.......don' wanna claw ya....." And being this tense, he would - he couldn't put the claws away if he wanted to.

[Remy] Remy sighed dramatically. "Mardi gras, mes amies! Its tradition dat 'as been carried over for years...all d' culture an' historical stuff." yeah that sounded good.

[Japheth] Everything started to blur in front Japh. Did Remy just pass him again? No, Remy's already at the cockpit.

[Remy] "An really - we're gonna be SO close t' it...but missin' it. Who knows if any of us will have d' chance t

[Fr.Wagner] "You mean go to New Orleans?" Kurt asked.

[Remy] ((DAMN))

[Rahne] Rahne grined "It's 'kay man, I heal ta... nea as fast as ya bu'..." she held out her hand to him.

[Remy] go again"

[Elizabeth] Mardi Gras? Wasn't that that bid debauch street party Remy had talked about before?

[Elizabeth] ((big))

[Summers] “Hey, Japh, you ok, man? You need my barf bag?” Scott leaned over to him. “You don’t look so good.”

[Victor] Vic looked at the hand, about too refuse again, but the plane shuddered and he grabbed her arm out of pure terror.

[Remy] "Oui! Y' know about N'awleans, neh? It's been 'round for so many years dat d' culture almost oozes form it."

[Fr.Wagner] That wasn't such a bad idea really. All he needed was one day. AND, there were plenty of Catholic churches in New Orleans. He wouldn't have to fly by himself that way.

[Remy] He shrugged. "Butcha never know when d' next big storm comes along and wipes it all away.

[Nocturne] TJ's ears perked up. Mardi gras?? remy'd talked about that...it sounded fun..

[Japheth] Japh looked up at Scott and squinted his eyes trying to focus on the present Scott.

[Nocturne] But then...all the people...

[Fr.Wagner] "So you want to go there first? Then go to the retreat?" Kurt asked.

[Angelina] Angel grinned as Vic grabbed onto Rahne and leaned to look past Scott at Japh. He did look off....

[Japheth] "Ja, yeah I'm 'kay."

[Japheth] Japh said to Scott

[Rahne] Rahne smiled wider and put her hand on Vic's, ignoring the cuts in her arm, it would heal in about half an hour at the most. "It's 'kay ma bairne."

[Remy] Well this was going better than he thought. He smiled. "Oui...its only delayin' d' retreat for a couple of days - an' we'd get t' still do a lot of d' same things...just learnin' and seein' so much stuff as well."

[Elizabeth] What? Was Wagner actually going to go for it?

[Remy] "Call me a city boy, but think dat we could all learn so much more from dis event dan we could by pickin' bark, neh?"

[Fr.Wagner] "You know Mardi Gras is 'Fat Tuesday'? The day before Lent begins." Kurt said.

[Summers] Scott looked at him skeptically. “Okay.”

[Nocturne] Whooooa....Wagner agreed? Holy crap!

[Nocturne] No tents!

[Elizabeth] "Shrove Tuesday," Lizzie said dully, staring ahead.

[Fr.Wagner] "It's roots go back to Catholicism when it was called 'Carnivale' or 'Farewell to meat'," Kurt made a face, "in preparation for the Lenten fast."

[Remy] "Oui...." He remembered his mere talking about that when he'd been younger. They'd never taken him to church, but on the days she was sober she often read him snippets out of the bible. "See! Dere are so many things dat y' can learn from it all."

[Victor] Vic mewed slightly, feeling a little better with Rahne holding on too him but still terrified. Pleaseletuslandsoon.......

[Japheth] Japh unbuckled his belt, and walked off to the restroom.

[Fr.Wagner] "It would work a lot better for me," Kurt said.

[Rahne] Rahne's ears perked up.... no way was it lent alredy? Awww damn and she hadn't even made pancakes...

[Remy] Remy grinned in triumph. He could taste victory. "So, den - why don't we go? We could fit two trips into one, neh?"

[Rahne] She grimanced slightly, her grandfather would have had something to say about her not going to church on Ash Wensday...

[Angelina] She watched Japh wobble off and nudged Scott. "He is acting funky, man."

[Elizabeth] "Back home on Shrove Tuesday you'd eat a lot of pancakes....flat pancakes, not those thcik weird ones you have here," Lizzie said, almost bitterly. They were not supposed to be doing this...going to a huge street party, carnival would NOT be good for her...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt thought for a moment and then unbuckled his seatbelt. "Lizzie can you take over just for a moment?" Kurt asked.

[Summers] “He hasn’t been right since that ‘meeting’ Remy took us to.” He said to Angel softly.

[Victor] Finally what the others were saying got through too Vic. Mardi Gras? As in the huge party?

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shrugged and unfastened her belt, scooting over to the pilots seat.

[Fr.Wagner] ((Remember this jet does not have a separate pilot/passenger compartment. The passengers can hear and see what is going on.))

[Remy] Remy stepped back, letting Wagner have some room.

[Japheth] He quikly splashed some water on his face and looked in the mirror. He watched himself splash his face again and again. He closed his eyes and concentrated again.

[Nocturne] "So, we're really going to Mardi gras??!!"

[Elizabeth] HA! She had mastery of the plane now! she thought with a grin....Sooo cool! But...Mardi Gras? She shuddered....crowds were not very good for her, not right now.

[Japheth] Japh opened his eyes, everything was back to normal. He walked back to his seat.

[Rahne] Mardi Gras? As in that big street carnival that her nan talked about.... AND a nature retreat! Clearly God loved her this week.

[Angelina] She shook her head at Scott's words, the conversation from the front of the plane finally sinking in. "Are they talking about going to New Olreans?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stood up and faced the group.

[Summers] Scott finally caught on that there was a change of plans. "Mardi Gras?! But what about camping?"

[Rahne] She turned to Vic "Did ye hear tha man?" She beamed at him.

[Fr.Wagner] "So, Remy was talking about a change in plans. We can go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. But, you have to agree to a few conditions so wait until you hear them." he said.

[Remy] Remy grinned, slipping past Wagner to take his seat beside Talia again.

[Victor] Vic nodded, smiling tightly. A party sounded good.......he felt a little better, but still didn't release his grip on Rahne or take the claws out of his seat.

[Nocturne] "Remy, how the hell do you do that?"

[Rahne] "How far OUT man!" She whispered to him, keeping her eyes on Father Wagner.

[Fr.Wagner] "We will stay there overnight. I'll arrange hotel rooms for us. And then we will spend the next day in New Orleans sight seeing."

[Angelina] Mardi Gras? Angel blinked.

[Fr.Wagner] "That's number one. Good?"

[Japheth] New Orleans? Mardi Gras? Oh hell, so much more people. Maybe the nature camping wasn't such a bad idea after all.

[Victor] "Yeah." Vic concentrated on Wagner. He was actully feeling.....pretty off.

[Remy] Remy chuckled under his breath. "don' know chere, but its damn good, neh?" He nodded to Wagners question.

[Fr.Wagner] "Everybody. Even WARREN?" Kurt reached out with his tail to tap the sleeping Warren on the shoulder.

[Victor] Make that very off. Urgh.

[Elizabeth] "Whatever...ask us if we want to go first why dont you.." Lizzie muttered.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen jumped and stared at Wagner with bloodshot eyes and the righteous anger of being awakened. "What?"

[Rahne] Rahne raised her eyebrow at Vic.... was he going to be sick?

[Nocturne] "Are there gonna be alot of people?" Talia wasn't too sure...it was a better idea than camping most def, but all the people?? Made her nervous.

[Fr.Wagner] "New Orleans Warren? Want to go?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Number two. The rooms will NOT be co-ed. No arguing."

[Angelina] Angel tried to remember if she'd packed anything drunken party worthy.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie started slightly at the sudden outburst of Warren being woken up and her hands almost slipped on the controls. Damn, couldn't Wagner have let the poor guy sleep? He looked knackered....

[Victor] Vic swallowed, then prised his claws out of the seat. Just in case. Now he felt really sick. He should have kept his eyes shut.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked, almost too drowsy to comprehend the question. "Um... yes?" A hesitant smile wavered at the corner of his lips. Was Wagner serious?

[Rahne] Rahne quickly rummaged down the side of her seat... there had to be sick bags on this plane man.

[Remy] "Dere is lots of people dere, an dey are all dressed crazy an' all...we'll just fit in."

[Victor] Oh god.......Vic unbuckled his belt and ran too the bathroom, slamming and locking the door after him.

[Remy] He frowned slightly at the co-ed. Did that mean what he thought it did?

[Japheth] "Forget about it vic, I already tried. The Mile-High Club is by invitation only!" japh yelled

[Fr.Wagner] "Excellent," he said to Warren. "And finally the last rule is, that we must all stay together as a group if we are to go out. There is only one of me and there are many of you."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked. How very... high school. Almost insulting.

[TheFallen] "I think most of us can handle ourselves, Professor." He smirked./

[Remy] Remy looked uneasily at the people they had behind them. Jesus, he hoped that there wasn't a stomach bug going around, cause that wouldn't go over well.

[Fr.Wagner] "Those are my rules," Kurt said. "I know you guys too well."

[Elizabeth] God, couldn't they not go out? Lizzie wondered if she'd be allowed to stay in the jet....

[Nocturne] Talia bit her lip. "Ok.." it didn't make her less nervous however.

[Nocturne] WHOA. WHAT? "Wait, not co-ed?? Why not!!"

[Angelina] Angel looked around the plane, yeah, like anybody would be following those rules. Riiiiight.

[Remy] Staying together...he leaned back in his chair thinking. That shouldn't be too bad...provided everyone could just loosen up for once. Expecially Wagner.

[Elizabeth] "Because people will really stick to the rules," Lizzie laughed.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen leaned back in his chair again, grinning at Talia's outburst.

[Rahne] Rahne went to jump up to follow VIc but forgot about her seatbelt and ended up slamming her head against the back of her chair "Noig!" She rubbed the back of her head.

[Fr.Wagner] "You'll still have plenty of fun I'm sure. Cirque toured through there twice and ... it was pretty fun." Even though he'd only seen it and not actually gone outside the tour bus.

[Summers] Scott shook his head at TJ. Well, of course a priest wouldn't want co-ed rooms. Honestly.

[Fr.Wagner] "One night TJ. One night. You can handle it."

[Nocturne] she sat back crossing her arms. "This is gay."

[Rahne] She unbuckled her seat belt and ran to the bathroom. "Vic? Ye 'kay in there man? Wan' me ta hold ya hair back o' somethin'?"

[Elizabeth] "Well it will have to be, TJ, we're not allowed co-ed rooms!"

[Fr.Wagner] "My rules. Do I tell Lizzie to land in Tennessee or Louisiana?" Kurt asked.

[Victor] Vic wiped his mouth once he'd finished, splashing water on his face and rinsing his mouth out with water. Urgh. He flushed the toilet. He felt fine now, still terrified but fine. He heard Rahne. "Yeah mate....." He murmured.

[Remy] Remy smiled at her catching her hand and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "We won't be sleepin' for more dan an hour anyways. Don't worry about it chere."

[Nocturne] Talia balked a bit at Lizzie, then sat back annoyed.

[Remy] Remy looked at Wagner. "Well y' know Remy's vote homme."

[Victor] He opened the door and grinned weakly at Rahne.

[TheFallen] "Louisiana," Warren said, closing his eyes. He always wanted to see New Orleans.

[Elizabeth] "Yes and be nice to me as I have all of your lives in my hands!" Lizzie said jokingly and took one hand off the stick.

[Nocturne] "This is still dumb," she told remy. "It's like he doesn't trust us or something."

[Angelina] Angel shrugged at Wagner. Sure, sounded fun, and poor Father Wagner was so going to regret this. She almost felt sorry for him.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled at him "An' how much did ya 'ave afore tha flight man?" She stuck her tounge out at him and dug in her pokets for some mints.

[Summers] “Well, I was really set on going camping, but I’d like to go see Mardi Gras.” Scott said.

[Victor] Vic just happened to see Lizzie take one hand off the stick and his eyes widened as he wimpered.

[Angelina] "Lousiana." She grinned at Scott. "It could be fun."

[Victor] "Uuuuuh wha'?" He squeaked at Rahne as his claws dug into the doorframe.

[Summers] He grinned back. "Very fun."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned around and sat down in the co-pilot's seat, stuffing his uncomfortable headphones back onto his head.

[Rahne] "An' I vote tha we head ta tha party man!" Rahne called over shoulder.... her first ever carnival... she wondered if there was going to be a merry-g-round....

[Fr.Wagner] "Lizzie, chart us a new course. I'll call the tower in New Orleans and tell them we're coming."

[Rahne] A-ha! She offered Vic the packet of mints she'd found.

[Elizabeth] "Righto...You're the teacher after all," Lizzie said in a slightly sarcastic tone as she would much rather be going to the retreat...but if it'd shut everyone else up..

[Victor] Vic took the mint gratefully, eyes a bit wild. Then he tried to go back too his seat. "Uuuum......" He tried too budge his hand, eyes widening and blushing as he realised he had a claw stuck. "Shit."

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh, damn. I almost forgot..." Kurt turned around, sliding the headset around his neck.

[Japheth] "Onwards to debauchery." Japh said almost to himself. There goes Vic again....Rahne testing her seatbelt... Rahne following Vic.... If this doesn't stop I'll go crazy. Japh thought to himself.

[Remy] Remy arched his brow at Wagner. Hopefully he hadn't changed his mind.

[Fr.Wagner] "This also means, that we will be in a city where we can visit a church on Wednesday."

[Nocturne] Talia turned to Wagner. Oh were they all going to need non coed safety buddies too?

[Nocturne] Oh..wait. Church? Noooooooo.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled at Vic's pradicament "Min' if I len' ya a han' man?"

[Elizabeth] "I am not going to church." Lizzie said flatly.

[Remy] Churches on Wednesday...wasn't that Sunday normally??

[Nocturne] "Me neither. I've never been to one in my life," TJ agreed.

[Fr.Wagner] "That's Ash Wednesday. It's a very important Catholic holiday, as well as a holy day of obligation. So I will expect that if you are Catholic, you will join me at Mass."

[Victor] "Please." Vic muttered, very embarresed. God, how stupid.

[Remy] Remy's face relaxed. "Well y're not a catholic, right chere? So it's all good. Y' don't have t' go."

[Nocturne] HA! She wasn't Catholic! "So if we're not we don't have to go??"

[Nocturne] WOOO!!

[Rahne] "I'll come fa-Mr. Wagner." Rahne said, grabbing hold of Vic's arm and tugging.

[Fr.Wagner] He looked around, Angel was Catholic and the notes he had on Remy made it appear that he was baptized but not confirmed.

[Angelina] Angel blinked. She was....... sorta Catholic?

[Fr.Wagner] "No, but you are Remy. So you will right?"

[Summers] “Well, if we aren’t Catholic, can we still go?”

[Victor] Vic winced as he tugged to, the claw finally comin unstuck. "Le'ss jus' siddown, yeah?" He hurried back to his seat.

[Remy] His brow puckered with that thought...wait a minute. "Y' mean practicin' doncha? Like goin' t' church an' all?? Remy's never been t' a church 'fore."

[Angelina] "Ah, hell," she whispered to Scott. "He looked right at me.....I ain't been to church in years!"

[Angelina] She couldn't even remember her last confession. Um..... middle school? No....hmmmm

[Fr.Wagner] "Of course you can go if you like," Kurt said. "Oh, and if you wish to recieve and you need to confess, I can hear it before mass."

[Rahne] Rahne followed Vic back to their seats and held out her hand for him.

[Angelina] Oh HELL no! Confessing to Wagner!?

[Summers] “Don’t worry – it can’t be all that bad. I’ll go with you.” He squeezed her hand, which he was still holding.

[Angelina] She liked the guy and all..... but CONFESSING?!

[Remy] Receive? Confess? What? At least mass he knew. He had some vague ideas what confession was too. But to Wagner? He'd give the man a heartattack.

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "You are soooo on your own, baby. I'm not going to church."

[Victor] Vic hesitated, befor wrapping a hand around Rahne's arm again. Wait, everyone was talking about church? Hell no.

[Victor] Thought they were going too a party?

[Fr.Wagner] "When we get to our hotel I'll find out the local mass times and arrange it. Okay? Anyone who wants to go can join us."

[Remy] But he wasn't REALLY a catholic right?? Wagner didn't really mean him did he? "So, who d' y' count as Catholic den?" he asked Wagner.

[Rahne] Wait... catholic? "I'm presbyterian? Cannea still come?"

[Angelina] She squeezed back, more forcefully than she intended. "I'm glad you'll be there." It meant she could just talk to him, watch, and not confess. Whew.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt blinked. Once again, he wondered why a school with such a non-religious student body even HAD a chaplain in the first place.

[Japheth] "Of course you can go, Rahne, I'm Dutch Reformed and I'm still going."

[Fr.Wagner] "Anyone can come. A Catholic is defined as anyone baptized a Roman Catholic which I believe would include you Remy. Only a confirmed Catholic can receive communion and... let's see. All Catholics may receive ashes since it's Ash Wednesday."

[Nocturne] Ashes?? What do they give you a little pouch or something??

[Remy] Remy looked at Wagner and sighed. OK. It was worth it for what tonight would bring. "D' accord."

[Elizabeth] Ashes? Why would you want ash?

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne. "Y' goin' ta church?"

[Rahne] "I'm... nea a very good presbyterian..." Rahne tugged on her orange and pink tie-dye shirt and smiles rufully "Bu' I 'lieve in God an' Jesus an' tha'."

[Angelina] Right, the ashes. She wouldn't be able to wash her forehead all day.

[Rahne] Rahne nodded "Aye, I'm christian an' it's a obli-godly." She giggled at her Nan's phrase.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie rolled her eyes and jumped slightly. "Um, Sir? Have you radioed in yet? We're almost coming up on the place now..." Lizzie tapped one of the dials on the dash and chewed her lip thoughtfully.

[Rahne] "Holy day o' obligation... ye hafta go ta church." She explained.

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, so that's settled then," Kurt said. He turned around in his seat to call the tower, happy that he'd actually done something "chaplain-y" for once.

[Elizabeth] She'd been alright at landing, but it had been a while...

[Summers] "I'm a non-practicing Methodist, I think."

[Nocturne] She was just way glad she didn't have to go to church.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned his attention to Lizzie and the plane. Landing was good.

[Victor] Vic raised an eyebrow. "I ain' ever been t' church. No offence, mate, but it don' make no sense, y' know?" He heard Lizzie, and his grip tightened.

[TheFallen] ((Might have to go in a bit. God damn it.))

[Nocturne] She thought a second. She wasn't anything...she celebrated Christmas and Easter...but what did that make her?

[Fr.Wagner] "Let's go to New Orleans," he said with a smile. And pressed the button to radio the tower.

[Rahne] Rahne put her head to one side "Wha don't?"

[Summers] "But my aunt and uncle are a bit strong with the force." Scott grinned.

[Nocturne] "I never been either Vic...we can do fun stuff while they go," she told him.

[Elizabeth] "I'm suppsed to be Church of England," Lizzie offered seeing as everyone else was. "Not that I've been to church since I was about six or so."

[Victor] "All of it." Anything too get his mind off landing. He hated landing. He grinned at TJ. "Fun stuff sounds good."

[Angelina] She grinned at that. "I don't think anybody in my family is too strong with the force, yo. We just kinda are Catholic."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took a deep breath as they approached the runway...piece of cake....

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "Faith ain't 'post ta make sense man, tha's why it's faith."

[Edited on 10/9/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

The French Quarter

[Remy] Remy sighed blissfully. The damp air, the mix of music that permeated it, the crowds and the way that people all flowed around, laughing and happy.

[Remy] This was home

[Nocturne] Talia looked around. TONS of people, but it looked so much like her first date with Remy. Even smelled the same.

[Japheth] "And he said "Rectum? Damn near killed him"" Japh finished the bad joke he was telling Scott.

[Nocturne] Doug was GOOD with that danger room.

[Nocturne] And people weren't even giving her a second look! mainly because there were WAY freakierweird people around.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked a little downcast as she fiddled with the ribbon on the corset she was wearing with a short, flouncy skirt she'd mnaged to pick up from a store they had passed.

[Remy] He had a snug pair of jeans on, with a simple plain button up t-shirt on, the top few buttons open on it. He beamed down at Talia. "Y' like it chere?" he half yelled so she could hear him over the laughter and other noise.

[Angelina] Angel looked around and couldn't help but remember the nights in New York last summer. Except, it was kinda humid here......

[TheFallen] * TheFallen stretched, finally not quite as bleary as he was in the plane.

[Victor] Vic picked at a leather glove, checkin himself over. Netting top, nothing underneath, black trousers, big black boots, studded gloves, collar. Oh, and the black coat. Yeah. Vic grinned.

[Summers] Scott held onto Angel's arm with his finger tips. "It's so sticky hot! Ugh! Not funny, Japh."

[Elizabeth] Black seemed so...well, she felt very uncomfrtable and sidled over to stand next to Warren.

[Nocturne] She leaned back into Remy, wrapping her arm around him. "It's crazy!!! There's so many people!!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt straightened his cuffs and checked his cuff links as he walked down the stairs. He was glad they were going out in the city actually. He didn't have a lot of non-clerical casual clothes to wear on the retreat.

[Rahne] Rahne bounced up and down, she was wearing a long wide skirt with a black shimmery scarf wound around her waist and a hot pink and baby blue tie die vest top with another black scarf holding her hair back from her face, beaded shoes and about a whole markets worth of wodden and glass jewlery aroun

[Elizabeth] Crowds + Lizzie = one unhappy telepath, she thought sadly.

[Nocturne] She actually felt out of place wearing a simple t shirt and jeans

[Rahne] *around her arms, waist, neck and ankles.

[Victor] Well....Vic frowned. Maybe not the coat. He dumped it on the bed and made his way outside.

[Remy] "Oui! Its d' biggest party anywhere chere! Everyone wants t' come enjoy it."

[Nocturne] It was warm here, but not warm like home. It was HUMID. Sticky and gross.

[Rahne] She made her way outside, glad that she'd decided to pack pretty things since she figured she wouldn't be wearing man clothes for the majority of this camping trip anyway.

[TheFallen] He was dressed in a shirt that looked unusually formal, with small ruffles almost like a tuxedo shirt and intricate stitching down its sides.

[Nocturne] "What?" she leaned closer to remy, trying to hear whathe was saying over the noise of the crowds and parade passing through.

[Japheth] "Yes, i know, but it seemed quite fitting, don't know why." Japh was wearing starting to feel a little uncomfrtable in his jeans.

[Angelina] Angel snickered at Japh's joke and adjusted her skimpy top under her jacket. She hadn't really packed much party-worthy stuff.

[Victor] Wow, it was just like London in high summer. Sticky. Vic grinned as he looked over the group, stretching.

[Remy] He grabbed her hand and pulled her out a bit into the swirling masses. "Well come on y'all - lets start walkin'! We ain't gonna see shit just all standin' 'ere."

[TheFallen] His black dress slacks matched the shirt but had no stitching.

[Fr.Wagner] Most of his shirts had roman collars them and those that didn't were dressy. He liked this one, it was dark blue, almost black. All his shirts were custom made in Rome for him, for that rare occasion that he needed to appear in non-clerical clothes.

[Elizabeth] Also, what was with the heat? It was almost revolting to think that it was stil winter....She looked down at her long leather boots and wished she'd worn open toed hels or somethig...slingbacks....something that didn't cover so much....

[Rahne] Rahne made a bee-line for Vic, "Isn't this excitin' man! Fireworks an' costumes!" She was quivvering with excitement, remembering all of her Nan's stories about Fat Tuesday.

[Nocturne] She followed Remy into the crowds, holding tight to his hand. Shit you could get lost SO easily! And then what??

[TheFallen] He almost wished the shirt wasn't long-sleeved; black wasn't the best for this kind of weather. The heat made him a little drowsy again, but it wasn't his fault. He wasn't expecting to land in Louisiana.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt figured, if you were going to spend your life wearing the same thing every day, you might as well make it count when you weren't. It was maybe the one thing he'd like about Hollywood. People looked nice.

[Victor] "Lookin' good." Vic nodded too Lizzie as saw her, smiling slightly. He turned to face Rahne, grinning. "Hell yeah!"

[Nocturne] She noticed all the bead necklaces and pulled closer to Remy. "Where do we get those??"

[Rahne] Okay, so it was hotter then she could ever believe possible, but still it was soooo groovy man!

[Elizabeth] The corset meant that she would have to stand very straight all night, but it did amazing things to her waist and boobs, plus the silky material was divine....She looked up at Warren, who seemed to be nodding off.

[Summers] He was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice deep blue t-shirt that has a chinese dragon in black outline curling around from the front to the back. His jacket was slung over an arm.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen laughed out loud at TJ's question.

[Elizabeth] "You with us, dearie?" she asked, putting her head on one said to that her neatly swept up hair tumbled over one shoulder.

[Victor] "Shall we go, lady?" Vic grinned, offering an arm too Rahne.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt arrived to find everyone already congregated outside the hotel. And they weren't even complaining about the rooms anymore.

[Remy] Remy forged his way up the street. He stopped to laugh at Talia's question. "People toss dem t' y'." He pointed up the street to where people were flinging stuff from the balconies to women down below. The women that had their tops up at least.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled and took his arm. "Aye sir."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen nodded to Elizabeth. "I'm fine. Just kind of tired."

[Victor] The netting top was a good idea, Vic knew. This way he wouldn't get too hot.

[Summers] ((you know - they could have left their stuff on the jet))

[Nocturne] "They do??" She looked at the women taking their tops off. "Oh my god! You have to be naked?!"

[Fr.Wagner] ((Except they didn't.))

[Rahne] "Like tha tropic's here man..." Rahne remarked "Wha I wouldent give fer a cool highlan' breeze.

[Victor] Vic looked around for Remy. Damn, he'd gone allready. He looked down at Rahne. "Yeah.....'s why I wore this." He picked at the top.

[Remy] Remy looked back over his shoulder at Vic. "Y' see what Remy was sayin' about dis? He pointed to all the people carrying drinks in plastic cups. "Y' can take it out on d' street. Drink anywhere mes amies! Dis is d' party of a lifetime."

[Nocturne] "Drink anywhere?? Do they card??"

[Elizabeth] "Yes, I can see that, which is why I asked," Lizzie said with a wry smile. "I haven't seen you for a while...You should start leaving messages where I leave the tea bags so I know you're still alive!"

[Victor] Vic saw Remy - he wasn't that far away after all. "Yeah mate! What, y' get it for free?"

[Rahne] Free drink? "Ack! It ain't weak piss though?" She called out to Remy.

[Victor] And - Vic saw a topless women. In the street. And oh god, there were LOADS. Vic grinned wildly.

[Remy] Which reminded him. "Well just y' let Remy handle dat. Who wants somethin' t' drink?"

[Fr.Wagner] "So," Kurt asked. "Everybody ready? Remember the one thing - we stay together. Alright?"

[Nocturne] "I do!! Something strong and fruity!"

[Remy] He smiled at Vic. "Not free, but Remy'll buy y' all a round. What d' y'all want?"

[TheFallen] "Heh. I didn't realize I'd been gone so much; I must be coming down with something. But it'll pass."

[Elizabeth] Drink? Lizzie shuddered visibly and almost stopped moving altogether. Drinking was not an option, not in crowds, not with her record...

[Victor] "Free drink's good drink." Vic murmured toRahne, eyes on a particularly busty woman.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen raised an eyebrow at Remy, considering his offer.

[Summers] "Together?" He took Angel's arm in his and grinned down at her.

[Victor] "Vodka!" Vic grinned. "Next round's mine!"

[Rahne] "I do!" Rahne waved her hand in the air. "Summint stron' 'nough ta blow ya head off!" She giggled.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. This was going to be the biggest babysitting job ever. But he was going to have fun. "Remy, this is your home. Lead the way." Kurt said.

[Elizabeth] "Oh, you probably haven't, but then again you're probably the person I talk to most so...I notice," Lizzie shrugged, going a little red as she realised how clingy she must sound.

[TheFallen] Ray had said to try not to drink as often, but he'd been doing pretty well so far. Maybe it'd wake him up some.

[Remy] Remy grinned. "Well come on den - we'll head in here. Dey got good drinks for cheap here."

[Rahne] Wow... look at all the naked people... well almost naked...

[Elizabeth] To distract herself, Lizzie stared around at the crowds. It was incredibly busy...All the thoughts of her group were at the moment acting like a buffer, keeping the rest of the streets thoughts out of her range.

[Nocturne] With everything going on around her she was startig to really get in the mood of this. She just wished there were ways to get those necklaces without taking your shirt off.

[Rahne] Maybe if she got to hot later on she could take her clothes off, no one seemed to mind all the naked women after all...

[Angelina] Angel look another look around as she walked. There were lots of people in costumes.....and she was with blue people! She peeled off her jacket, adjusting her sparkly midriff-bearing top and took Scott's arm.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. Cheap drinks... It was something he'd never been able to figure out.

[Nocturne] She followed Remy into the loud bar, music coming from a rock band on the stage.

[Angelina] She ruffled her wings into place and grinned at him.

[Victor] Vic tugged on Rahne's arm, grinning and following Remy. Drink, party and girls. And guys.

[Elizabeth] Hmm...Lizzie thought that she would consider taking her top off, though it'd involve getting someone to help her unlace the corset then fasten her back into it after.

[Rahne] Rahne allowed herself to be dragged along, still giggling, the atmosphere here was so intoxicating.

[Japheth] Japh fell a little behind, staring at everything around him.

[Fr.Wagner] Following Remy inside, he took up a spot next to Lizzie and Warren who both looked a little worried.

[Remy] Remy waded through the crowds, ending up at the bar. "So what d' y'all want?"

[Victor] Vic wondered if he could get anyone drunk enough too strip. That would be fun.

[Nocturne] "Fruity and strong baby...hatevers like that."

[Rahne] "Summit my pastor wouldnea agree wit'" Rahne winked, bobing her head to the music.

[Victor] "Vodka, neat." Vic grinned at Remy.

[Japheth] Well, atleast there some silverlining, Japh thought as he watched instant replays of some women bearing their busts.

[Summers] Scott blinked, swallowing hard. Damn…how could I have forgotten that she’s hot? He grinned widely. ‘You look very nice – I like the belly ring especially.” He blushed as he remembered she had her nipples pierced too. Oh god.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen shrugged. He never had had a preference. "One of whatever you're having."

[Remy] Remy started ordering, passing Talia her drink and Vic his vodka. He passed Rahne a drink in a plastic alligator and grinned. "Its a good touristy drink t' try."

[Victor] Vic knocked the vodka back in one. God he missed this.......he hadn't been out like this since London.

[Elizabeth] Mmm rock music, LOUD rock music...Lizzie thought, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. "I'll have a Red Bull please, nothing in it but some ice."

[Nocturne] Talia took hers, looking at the alligator. "Whats that? It looks so cool!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Are you sure Warren? You look a little tired." Kurt said to him.

[Remy] Remy laughed. "Good den. Got just d' trick for y'." he passed Warren a hand grenade.

[Rahne] Rahne grined "Canne keep tha cup? It's cute!" She knocked it back and the coughed.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took the drink from Remy before it got to Warren and shook his head.

[Nocturne] She took a large gulp of hers. Oh yes, this was gooood.

[Rahne] "Maaaaaaan... thass tha stuff man."

[Angelina] Angel agreed with TJ -- "Fruity and strong, yo!" She grinned at Scott's flustered expression. "Thanks!" She ran her eyes down his body. "You too."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowned darkly at Wagner. "I can handle my liquor, Father. I've been doing it for years."

[Victor] "Remy." Vic grinned. "Recommend summat." He pulled out his wallet.

[Remy] "Oui, y' can." He looked at Wagner, shrugging. "Y' can 'ave it if y' want, or give it t' someone else."

[Summers] "They have Sambuca?" Scott croaked, looking at Angel.

[Fr.Wagner] I can have it? Kurt laughed. "Fine," he said, handing Warren his drink.

[Remy] "Well y' like vodka, oui? Have a cajun bloody mary. Its spicy." He grinned at Vic, the crowds jostling them together.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie opened her eyes and looked around at everyone. Well, was someone getting her a drink or not?

[Fr.Wagner] "What do you want Lizzie?" Kurt asked.

[TheFallen] "Thanks," Warren said, still peering at Wagner quizzically. It was weird how the guy was so protective.

[Victor] Vic grinned. He looked at Rahne. "Want anythin', babes?

[Rahne] Rahne waved her alligator nudged Remy "Wha's this anyways?"

[Elizabeth] "Like I said, a Red Bull with ice."

[Remy] Remy passed Scott his sambuca shot and passed Angel the same thing he'd given tj."

[Rahne] Rahne waved her alligator at Vic "'Nother o' these man!"

[Summers] Scott looked away, realizing Japh wasn't with them "Where's Japh? Anyone see him?" He scanned the rambunctious crowd around them

[Nocturne] She tossed back the last of her drink. "I want an alligator!" she put her empty cup on the bar a tad too hard.

[TheFallen] He shrugged and took a drink. Interesting melon taste. He liked it. The container was rather cute too.

[Japheth] Japh caught up with the rest of the group wearing a about five bead necklesses, "Don't ask"

[Elizabeth] If she couldn't get drun she could at least get hyper....

[Summers] He took the shot from Remy. "Thank you."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt didn't even know what that was, but when he went to the bar he was able to order one just fine. He returned to Lizzie with that, and a bitters and soda for him.

[Remy] "sorry about dat petite." He passed the drink over. "Dey had a hard time believing Remy dat he just wanted it plain."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked at TJ. Hanging out with Remy apparently gave her quite the taste for liquor too. He wondered if she could hold it.

[Angelina] Angel laughed aloud at Japh. "Woooo! Go Japh!"

[Victor] Vic got the drinks and passed Rahne's too her. Then he drank his Bloody Mary and coughed slightly. "Good shit." He grinned.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled "Those 're groovy? Where's ya gettem?" she asked Japh

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took one in each hand and looked at them both. Great.

[Summers] "Way to go, Japh!"

[Victor] Vic saw that Japh had beads. "What're they for anyway, Remy?" He frowned.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked at Japh. He didn't even want to know. He took a bigger gulp of his drink.

[Remy] Remy shrugged. "Its just somethin' dat people collect - d' more beads d' better, neh?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh, wait one of them is mine," Kurt said. He took his bitters and soda back. Red Bull sort of looked like apple juice.

[Nocturne] TJ wanted beads. But she didn't want to be naked. Dilemma.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie snorted as she downed one of her Red Bulls.

[Nocturne] She also wanted another drink. "Remy can you get me an alligator??" She wanted one of those cute cups!

[Rahne] Rahne drunk her alligator drink "Oooooooh man yeah!" Rahne looked down at her mulitude of beads and giggled "Aye man."

[Elizabeth] She was actually tempted to know what Japh had done to better it...

[Victor] Vic nodded. He looked round at Rahne and winked at her. "Feelin' allrigh', Rahney?"

[Remy] "So - y' wanna all head out t' d' next place?"

[Rahne] Rahne nodded and grinned "Be all tha batta fer 'nother 'gator drin'."

[Fr.Wagner] "Sköl." he said going to tap her glass. He wanted to make sure Lizzie had fun. He could tell how nervous she was to be in a place with so much drinking going on.

[Rahne] "An some decend green man..."

[Elizabeth] "I'd like a necklace!" Lizzie flashed a grin as the taurine went to her head.

[Remy] He ordered the gator quick for Talia on his way out and passed it to her, tossing a quick shot down for the road.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen finished his drink and frowned. There was less than he thought there was. That was rather bizarre.

[Summers] Scott drank his shot and grinned. Gah! Gotta love black licquorice.

[Japheth] Japh took the necklesses off, "Allright, who wants necklesses, show some skin and you'll get one."

[Elizabeth] She sniggered as she realised that pretty much everyone was already on the road to intoxication..

[Nocturne] Talia took her alligator and gave Remy a kiss in thanks. "Thank you."

[Rahne] "Were movin'!" Rahne pointed dramatically before following Remy.

[Angelina] Angel looked down at herself....she already had a lot of skin showing.

[Victor] Vic grinned, and got Rahne another alligator. As he gave it too her he lent down. "Ain't I good. I got both." He winked at her as he straightened, then winked at Remy. "Go for it!"

[Remy] Back on the streets is was barely more open that it was in the crowded bars.

[Nocturne] She sipped it quick, watching beads fly to tits as they passed. MAN

[Victor] ((ARGH *grinned at Remy))

[TheFallen] * TheFallen asked the bartender for another, paying for it this time.

[Remy] He eyed up a trio of women that wore nothing but paint and a few feathers in strategic places. Home sweet home.

[Rahne] Rahne grinned and passed her spare alligator cup to Lizzie. "'Ave a 'gator man."

[Nocturne] Her eyes widened at the painted women. "They're NAKED!" she whispered loudly to Remy.

[Elizabeth] Well...the top of her corset was quite low already, Lizzie thought and tried to jiggle it lower....WOW, painted naked ladies!

[Remy] "Oui! Its great, non?"

[Victor] Vic followed Remy, eyes everywhere. The smells, sights and sounds almost confused him as he watched women who wore almost nothing collect beads.

[Fr.Wagner] Remy didn't waste a lot of time. Making sure they were still all together, including Warren, he followed the group to the next destination.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowned at the drink. It looked like there were two, and that was seriously bad. A drink had never given him double vision before, and he'd only had one at that. He shook his head to clear it.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie froze as she heard Rahne behind her. "I don't drink," she said stiffly. "You have it."

[Nocturne] "It's..." she trailed off, watching as more beads flew to more tits. "Remy, is there another way to get the necklaces??"

[Summers] Oh my god - they're wearing only feathers...this is the craziest place I've ever seen. He closed his eyes, grabbing into angel's arm before he did so. "It's so crazy here."

[Angelina] Angel looked at the naked painted chicks and grinned. Coool!

[Rahne] Rahne giggled "Aye then." And downed it.

[Elizabeth] She glanced nervously over at Warren. He didn't look so good...

[Rahne] Rahne began to dance along to the music as they walked along. "Grooooovy!"

[Remy] Remy shrugged. "Well sometimes dey just toss dem. But y' get more for showin' stuff."

[TheFallen] As the two drinks coalesced into one, he tried to grab it and missed; it wasn't there.

[Rahne] "Like this?" Rahne asked cheekily, before lifting her top and flashing the balconies above them.

[TheFallen] He shook his head again and stared worriedly at the lack of a drink. Something was wrong...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt watched Warren drop his glass.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gaped as Rahne pulled her top up. The girl had guts, she'd give her that....

[Angelina] "It is! It's great!" She took his arm and slid herself closer to him, not so thrilled about the press of people around her, but liking looking around.

[Rahne] The joy's of bra-less-ness she thought as she collected the necklaces being thrown to her.

[Nocturne] Oh My God. Rahne boobs!! She looked away quickly, taking another gulp of her drink.

[Remy] Remy wove in and out of the crowds, moving to the music, and swinging Talia along with him. "See what Remy meant? Nothin' like dis anywhere else!"

[Victor] Vic caught sight of Rahne lifting her top. Oh hell. He grinned. "Nice weapons, mate." He almost purred.

[Fr.Wagner] "Hey, what's going on? Are you all right?" Kurt asked him, taking him aside from the group. They were looking at other things anyway.

[Japheth] Japh threw one of his necklesses to Rahne.

[Angelina] She laughed as Rahne flashed. "You GO girl!"

[Nocturne] "It's crazy! You grew up here??" It seemed impossible people could LIVE here.

[Rahne] Wooo... six? She must have a good set or something man, she put the necklaces around her neck. "Thank's man."

[Rahne] Rahne grinned and flashed Japh as a thank you.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie drifted away, they were getting drunk...Lizzie seriosuly did not want to be tempted to get drunk. She'd get sick if she did.

[TheFallen] He took a deep, shuddering breath and mumbled, "I'm-- fine. I think I just need to rest. Some kind of a--," he trailed off, not even remembering what he had thought it was.

[Fr.Wagner] Warren had been looking funny since the plane ride. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea.

[Remy] Remy laughed. "Oui! Its great t' be home! See what Remy was missin'?"

[Nocturne] She pouted a bit. She wanted a necklace SO BAD. She took another gulp of her drink.

[Japheth] Japh caught a glans of a pair that looked like only a surgeon from beverly hills could sculpt. He threw his second neckless.

[TheFallen] He looked around at the others slowly, wincing as they blurred together. This was seriously embarrassing; he'd never been drunk after one drink before.

[Nocturne] "How do you live in here? With all these peple? Where are houses??"

[Remy] ((Glans?? LOL!!!))

[Fr.Wagner] Except... It was too late now. They'd adheared to his stiplulations and he couldn't take it back now.

[Remy] ((What a typo that one is!))

[Victor] Vic put an arm around Rahne - for some reason he felt a little protetive of her, and he knew that something could happen. And she had a hot body.

[Rahne] Rahne grinned, and she wasn't even drunk yet... just... happy... heeheehee...

[Remy] "Well dis is just d' quarter." He waved a hand in a general direction. "Dere's houses off any direction really - but dis is all bars an hotels an shit."

[Fr.Wagner] He sighed. Okay. He was going to have to do something. "Here, why don't you sit down right here," Kurt said.

[Nocturne] She looked up to the balconies throwing beads, putting her hands up. The beads went to the tits. She pouted. This sucked.

[Elizabeth] Well, at least just about everyone else was having fun, Lizzie thought with a sigh as she watched the floods of people pass through. Rahne was having a ball!

[Rahne] Rahne nuzzled into Vic as he put her arms around her, damn this was the most fun EVER!!

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt found Remy

[TheFallen] "I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel," Warren mumbled, not even hearing Kurt's comment. He started walking haltingly to the door, then stopped as everything started to swim. OK, bad idea.

[Victor] Vic len down a little. "Hey, with a body that hot, why don' y' ever show it off?"

[Elizabeth] It was a pretty amazing place. But a nightmare to concentrate on her shields and to keep her eyes on everything going on.

[Fr.Wagner] "Remy, stay here," Kurt said. "I have to leave for... 5 minutes. Okay?"

[Elizabeth] Oh dear...Lizzie saw Warren wobbling slightly and hurried over to see if she could help.

[Fr.Wagner] "I want to come back to this spot and find you okay?"

[Rahne] Rahne giggled and raised her top again, getting another few necklaces thrown to her and tossed a few at TJ. "There ya go man?" She giggled.

[Elizabeth] She was probably one of the only sober students left...

[Fr.Wagner] He motioned Lizzie over. She was already the only who was sober. He needed her help.

[Victor] Vic blinked. Damn, Rahne was almost as forward as him.

[Rahne] Rahne turned to Vic. "Wha' ya mean man? Like... bein' in tha nuddy?"

[Nocturne] HSe sipped the last bit of her alligator down and turned to everyone. "Where's the more drinks??"

[Remy] He eyed Wagner and Warren, slightly concerned "Pas d' problem"

[Fr.Wagner] "Can you make sure that everyone stays together. Here? If I teleport back here - and you guys are gone, I'll never find you again."

[Rahne] "Morre drink!" Rahne cheered at Talia.

[Victor] He shook his head, trying not to think of that. "No, I mean.......I dunno, wearin' tighter tops, mate." He shrugged.

[Elizabeth] "I can try," Lizzie nodded, looking at Warren worridly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt nodded. "I'm going to take Warren back to the hotel. I just need a minute. And could you get me a drink? Something non-alcoholic? But local?"

[Elizabeth] Oh for the love of - she had to babysit the group now? Not what she had in mind...

[Nocturne] She turned to Rahne holding up her empty gator. "MORE DRINK!!!"

[Remy] "Sure! Remy'll hook y' up with somethin'"

[Victor] "MY ROUND!" Vic called, grinning

[Elizabeth] "Alright," Lizzie looked at the others a bit doubtfully....For fucks sake...This was a nightmare.

[Angelina] Angel noticed the confusion going on with Wagner talking to Remy....and Warren looking even paler than usual.

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "I wear wha I wan' when I wan'" She cheered at Talia "MORE DRIN'!!" She seconded... or was it fourthed?

[Fr.Wagner] "Thanks you guys. 5 minutes is all I need. I'm sorry Lizzie."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen closed his eyes in an attempt to get everything to stop swimming and found his way to the stool Wagner had indicated. God, this sucked. What the hell was wrong?

[Rahne] "MORE 'GATERS!!!"

[Rahne] She waved her gator cup at Vic.

[TheFallen] He rubbed his eyes and was embarrassed to find tears. When did that start?

[Victor] "Gaters all roun'?" Vic pulled out his wallet again, smirking.

[Elizabeth] "I could take Warren back, I can remember the way...People are getting lively.." Lizzie motioned to Rahne.

[Remy] Remy grinned. Non-alcoholic. See - that was Wagners problem, he was always so anxious all the time.

[Nocturne] "ALLIGATORS!"

[Remy] The homme just needed to let loose for a while...it would do him good. Making his decision he slipped through the crowd, ordering a drink in the nearest bar and picking something...discrete...for wagner.

[Rahne] She nudged Remy "'ow 'bout we fin' somewhere we kin dance man?"

[Elizabeth] Oh shit...Lizzie saw Warren rubbing his eyes and slipped her arm through his, giving it a little squeeze.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked around. It WAS a lot to ask. It would be a lot easier for him to keep them here to wait for Lizzie. Kurt nodded.

[Victor] Vic looked over to Remy and saw his grin. He sidled up to him. "Plannin' anythin'?"

[Angelina] Oooo, those alligator cups were cute...... "What's in the gaters?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay. Thank you. I owe you one." Kurt said with a smile.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen flinched, then patted Lizzie's arm. He felt miserable.

[Remy] He smiled back. "Just wantin' everyone t' enjoy demselves."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shrugged. "It's fine, I'm more than happy to do it."

[Remy] He appeared at Wagner's elbow and handed him the drink. "Dere y' go."

[Rahne] Rahne grinned as the man on the balconies cheered at her... more necklaces? She flashed them again and giggled in delight as this time she was thrown some soft toys, how cute man.

[Victor] Vic raised an eyebrow, then ordered all the gators, handing them out.

[Elizabeth] She felt the pat and tranferred her arm so it went around his middle.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, just think of something..." Kurt said. "Oh, Thanks. What is this?" He asked Remy.

[Rahne] "GATER!" She knocked her cup againts Talia's in a toast. "Gaters!!"

[Nocturne] "YEAH!" She clinked with Rahne and took a long sip.

[Victor] Vic grinned, drinking his. Wow, this was nice. And strong. He felt fuzzy.

[Elizabeth] "Come on then, lets go back to the hotel," Lizzie said and gently started to guide Warren towards the door.

[Rahne] Rahne held up one of her new toys, she had three. "Wanna kitty toy?" She asked the blue girl.

[Remy] Remy took his own drink from Vic, and looked at Wagner. Hmm. How to answer that one. "Well its not one of dese...which is too bad. Gators are good. Y' sure y' don't want somethin' with a bit of a kick?"

[Angelina] Angel grinned at Vic and sipped from a gater. No wonder Rahne was flashing everybody! Wooo!

[TheFallen] * TheFallen stumbled along with her. All he wanted to do was sleep... he couldn't even imagine how he'd be when he was sober. His classmated would never let him live this one down.

[Fr.Wagner] He tried it. It was really good actually. "I said no alcohol." Kurt said. "Right?"

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne. "Hey doll, y' drunk yet?" He downed the rest of his drink.

[Japheth] Japh watched the people going by....The same people? He watched Rahne and TJ knocking glasses two, no, three more times. His power was really going screwy now.

[Summers] Scott sipped at his Gator. It wasn't his sambuca, but it was good enough. He grinned at nobody in particular; it was nice, if a bit hot here.

[Fr.Wagner] He took another sip. He couldn't really taste any so ... It was probably okay.

[Angelina] She took another big drink and started to move to the music all around, brushing against Scott and grinning at him wickedly.

[Remy] Remy just wandered off into the crowd with Talia, pretending to not hear the man's question. The homme just needed to chill for a bit. It wouldn't kill him.

[Japheth] To hell with it, Japh thought, six boobies are better than two anyway.

[TheFallen] ((Out all; thanks!))

TheFallen exits from this room

[Victor] Vic really wanted too dance now. He wondered how guys got the necklaces......

[Rahne] Rahne giggled and raised an eyebrow at Vic "Mebby jus' a lil'... 'bout ye?"

[Fr.Wagner] ((bye Northstar!))

[Nocturne] Talia followed Remy, taking a gulp of her drink. "Can we get necklaces??"

[Fr.Wagner] Still scanning the street for Lizzie's return he found Remy again with TJ. "This was good," Kurt said. "What was it? I'd like to order another."

[Victor] Vic grinned. "Gettin' there." He looked around. "I want beads, damnit." Obviusly guys had too do somethin other then show there bodies, or he'd be swimming in them by now.

[Nocturne] She took another gulp. Damn necklaces. Why couldnt SHE have one!!

[Rahne] Rahne looked down at her toys, she didn't want to loose them... that looked like a bag stall over there, she ambled over and picked out a big green one "'Ow muc'?"

[Remy] He shrugged. "Sure chere." He looked at Wagner. "Just go see d' homme at d' bar over dere an' tell him d' same thing dat Remy ordered. He knows me, an' he'll hook y' up with d' same thing."

[Rahne] Transaction compleat with Rahne being horrible short-changed but not caring since her cuddlies were safe and ambled back over.

[Remy] He dragged Talia over to a promising balcony with both men and women on it. "Well y' or me chere?"

[Fr.Wagner] He'd done the right thing, having Lizzie go with Warren right? Kurt looked down the street again.

[Nocturne] EVERYONE else got necklaces! Even Rahne!

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne. "Fancy havin' tequila, babes?" He smiled, showing off his fangs.

[Summers] Scott trailed his fingertips over one of her wings and down her back, smirking. I can play this game too. He took another sip of his drink.

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh. Okay..." That seemed like an odd way to order but Kurt went and as Remy promised, he was indeed "hooked up". He made his way back to the group.

[Rahne] She wanted more... maybe if she just took her top off compleatly? She turned to Vic "Wass tha man? 'S 'cohlic I dinnea 'are!!"

[Summers] "You want any beads, Angel?"

[Victor] Vic blinked, it took a couple of seconds too work out what she had said. "Tequila it is, then." Vic grinned, getting two and handing one to Rahne. He downed his, pulling a face.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sipped his drink watching out for Lizzie again. Rahne was practically topless now. It was a good thing they were all going to church tomorrow.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie hurried down the street, her phone in her hand. She'd made sure Warren had her number in case he needed anythig. She didn't like to leave him there alone, but he needed sleep...She'd alos took the chance to jiggle the corset about so it was just about loose enough for her to flash...

[Nocturne] "You or me??"

[Angelina] Angel took another sip, looking intensely at Scott over the top of her ridiculous cup. "Yeah..." she said. Oh, she could flash if he wanted her to....... She grinned again.

[Rahne] She nudged Vic "Wesure ge' Remy ta 'ake us tadancin'!!" she took the drink and downed in... "EEEERRYUCK!! Caoch!!"

[Victor] He looked around while he waited for Rahne too finish hers. Scott and Angel were well into it, Remy had gone somewhere with TJ, Lizzie was......somewhere.......and Rahne was gettin' drunk. Sweet.

[Elizabeth] She damn well wanted beads. They'd look awesome decorating her bag, and those skate shoes she'd gotten in Camden, the green ones....

[Nocturne] She got fed up seeing all the necklaces go to the chicks flashing. It wasn't fair!

[Japheth] Japh saw another pair of surgically sculpted breasts that would even make God jealous. Japh threw his third necklace.

[Fr.Wagner] Ah. There she was. Kurt felt better already seeing Lizzie hurrying back up the street towards them.

[Remy] He laughed. "Never mind chere. Y' can take d' next one." He grinned up at the ladies on the balcony and shouted some very lewd suggestions in french up to them. They laughed and threw a couple down to him. He knew he could get more for dropping his pants, but was sure Talia'd kill him.

[Nocturne] FINE THEN! She threw her empty glass down and whipped her shirt off, pulling her bra off in the process. "NOW CAN I HAVE THEM!???!!"

[Rahne] Rahne flashed again to a group of men passing and got 15 necklaces!! WOOOOOOO!!!

[Remy] He turned to blink in amazement at his girlfriend standing with everything out. HAH!

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt could hear Remy yelling things in French that were making his ears burn.

[Victor] Vic looked down at Rahne. And grinned. "Y' wanna dance, babes?"

[Remy] This was a side of her he hadn't gotten to see before.

[Nocturne] She put her hands up as necklaces flew her way. Well, fina-fucking-lly

[Elizabeth] She saw Wagner waiting and ran over, deliberately going under a balcony and gave her corset a yank.

[Rahne] "'Ell yeeeeah!!" Rahne pulled on her beads.... man,,, free beads just for flashing her boobs? She woundered how many she'd get for lifting her skirt?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt had to laugh. He'd pretty much expected this so... He have to go with it.

[Angelina] Angel caught TJ ripping her shirt off from the corner of her eye. If TJ could do that........

[Elizabeth] She kept it down with the hand holding the phone and put up her free hand. Thankfully she was an excellent catch....

[Nocturne] She put them on herself, holding her shirt and bra in her hand. Fuck it, why even put it back on right?? Like, she doesnt get more necklaces with it on......she needed more drinks.

[Remy] Remy watched Kurt, smiling to himself. Plan accomplished - Wagner was having a good time.

[Victor] Vic was in heaven. All the girls were going topless, there was booze, a massive party.....whoo.

[Fr.Wagner] Lizzie really wanted beads didn't she. Setting down his empty glass, Kurt ran up to her, and just like they'd done in circus class, he scooped her off the ground and tossed her onto his shoulders.

[Remy] Remy was amazed when Talia continued down the street with only the beads on...whoa. "Y' comfortable chere?"

[Rahne] "On' m'ment though..." Rahne grinned eviliy before pulling her top off compleatly and stuffing it in her new back. She grabbed Vic's hand "Less Dance!!"

[Nocturne] She moved over to Remy, putting her arms around him. "Its sooooo hot."

[Rahne] More necklaces where thrown her way, she grabbed them with her spare hand and pulled them over her head.

[Remy] He laughed swinging her around on the street a bit. "Its just all d' people here. Its not dat bad really - y' should see it in d' summer."

[Elizabeth] "OH MY GOD, SIR!" Lizzie screamed as she was tossed up in the air, but quickly caught her balance. Well...she could pretty much take the beds from the people's hands now! She thought with a grin and pulled her corset down a little more and poked her tongue out cheekily.

[Victor] Vic's grin couldn't get any wider. Oh wow. He never thought Rahne would do THIS. He thought he'd have too get her waaaaaaay drunker.

[Summers] "Er...well...when in Rome, Angel..." He sucked some more of his drink down.

[Elizabeth] Though, this was fucking bizarre....Her teacher was pretty much encouraging her to take her top off.

[Rahne] Rahne grinned and begane to dance with Vic "Jus' 'atch all me 'cklaces man!"

[Nocturne] She put her hands under Remy's shirt. "Take yours off too."

[Rahne] "An' 'uddlies!"

[Victor] Vic pulled Rahne against him, almost having too stop himself.........adding too the dance. "Of course." He grinned, catching one without even looking as he began too dance.

[Fr.Wagner] Oh. They were moving again. Walking slowly so Lizzie didn't fall, he followed them down the street. Remy was right, it really kind of was intoxicating just being here.

[Nocturne] It was then she realised she dropped hers...oh fuck, where did it go??

[Elizabeth] Okay, even with her teke she was trying to keep hold of too many beads. "Sir, can you put me down? Please?" She begged, trying not to laugh and keep her things together. "NO, don;t WALK!" Lizzie screamed as she started to wobble.

[Angelina] "Just my thought, too, yo," she grinned, giving him a last look as she spun around to a likely looking bead tossing bunch and whipped her tiny tank right off. "Mama needs some beads here!"

[Rahne] Rahne giggled as they danced up the street, catching necklaces and blowing kisses to all the cheering men... did people really find her that attractive?

[Remy] Remy laughed at her and undid the remaining buttons, exposing his chest. "Dere dat better? If I take it off, den I have t' carry it." he watched her search. "Whatcha lookin' for?"

[Nocturne] "I dont know where my shirt went!"

[Nocturne] She started looking close to the ground, trying to weave around people. WTF was wrong with her!!

[Rahne] "Wha' 'boput ye man?" She tapped Vic on that chest. "Ye gonna gettinta 'pirit o' thin's?"

[Fr.Wagner] "It's okay," Kurt said. "I won't let you fall."

[Remy] "Ah don't worry 'bout it. Y' can wear mine when y' want."

[Elizabeth] Oh well...Lizzie thought and just let herself be carried.

[Victor] Vic grinned, pulling off his top. "Happy?"

[Nocturne] She pouted, crossing her arms over her breasts for a moment. "I liked that shirt. And my bra too.."

[Remy] "C'mon." He dragged her into a bar, ordered a couple more drinks and a couple shots for them. And a little something for Wagner.

[Elizabeth] ''You'd bloody well better not let me fall!" Lizzie yelped as several beads hit her on the head.

[Summers] "Christ." Scott finished his drink and looked for Fr. Wagner...who was carrying Lizzie on his shoulder. "Wow."

[Nocturne] She kept her arms up, suddenly realising how clothed everyone else was.

[Rahne] Rahne grabbed it and stuffed it in her bag to stop him putting it back on, grabbing two toys without looking and stuffing them in as well. "'Ice tatts!" She ran her fingers over then as they danced closer.

[Remy] He passed Talia a shot. "We can always get y' a new shirt an' bra tommorrow chere. Lassiez le bon temps roulez!"

[Elizabeth] "You know this probably breeches student teacher relationship ethics or something..." L;izzie said conversationally to Wager as she looped the beads around her wrists and neck to keep the safe.

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne, smirking. She wanted him too get in the spirit of thing......?

[Nocturne] "Uhh...ok," she replied to the french and tossed the shot back. JESUS that burned! "What was that?" she asked coughing.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt caught one of the necklaces. "Never," he said, as he politely handed his beads to the nearest woman still wearing a top. "Oh, thank you Remy," Kurt said as Remy passed him by and handed him a glass with a wink.

[Rahne] Rahne closed her eyes, this music was so groovy, she'd have to find copies of it or something.

[Victor] "Hey!" He pouted as Rahne stole his top, then grinned as she noticed his tats. "Thanks...."

[Rahne] Rahne waved her arms. "Remy!! Drin' HERE!!!?"

[Japheth] And all the while Japh just watched and stared at TJ, Rahne's and even Lizzies breasts.

[Remy] "Buttery nipple chere." He grinned. "Its a bit girly, 'less y're sucking it off one. Nipple dat is." He winked. "Maybe later?"

[Elizabeth] "I'm running out of places to put these now though," Lizzie sighed and started throwing the beads she wasn't keen on to people passing.

[Fr.Wagner] "This whole trip breaches ... everything I'm supposed to stand for I think," Kurt said. He stopped walking so he could take a sip of the drink Remy had given him.

[Victor] "Rahne....?" He really had too concentrate on not looking at the girl's toplessness. "Mind if I do somethin'?"

[Nocturne] She moved in and kissed Remy on the lips. "Why later??"

[Remy] "Hey petite!" he waved back at Rahne an' Vic. "Come on up!"

[Nocturne] She was damn near plastered at this point.

[Fr.Wagner] "But it's one night. Would you like to come down?"

[Rahne] Rahne giggled at Vic. "Inna minute man!" She dragged Vic over to Remy and took the drink he offered her. "Do wha man?"

[Remy] He eyed Talia, who was weaving unsteadily. "Well, cause dere is limits on what Remy's willin' t' do t' y' in public chere."

[Victor] Vic heard Remy. "Let's go get a drin' firs'." He picked Rahne up and carried her to Remy, grinning.

[Elizabeth] "I'm not fussed. It's a good view. If you're up to carrying me for a bit more - maybe we could do tricks! The handstand thing, on your shoulders!"

[Nocturne] "Whens the limits? What was with the limits?" she asked him, slurring a bit and sipping on another drink.

[Fr.Wagner] "Jawol! meine Capitan!" Kurt shouted.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled and catch more toys being thorwn at her and Vic buy the cat-calling gangs.

[Remy] Remy eyed her up. "Well, anythin' dat I think y'll kill me for tommorrow, we ain't doin'."

[Elizabeth] "Pardon?" Lizzie snorted. Had he been drinking her Red Bull?

[Nocturne] She put her arms around him, leaning into him heavily. "I would never ever ever."

[Elizabeth] She sighed and hoped Warren was okay. She really really hadn't been keen on leaving him.

[Rahne] Beads! Toys! She was running out of bag sapce!!

[Victor] Vic got too Remy, catching his last comment. "Hey, anythin' tha lady enjoys she can't kill y' for, eh?" He winked at Remy.

[Fr.Wagner] "I said, 'Yes Sir!'". Kurt gave her a snappy salute.

[Angelina] Angel collected the beads thrown her way and put them on, laughing and downing the rest of her drink -- wait -- was that father Wagner? Carrying a bead-covered Lizzie? WOW! Priests were NEVER that cool at home!

[Summers] Scott stared at Angel, noticing the little rings in her nipples had shiny, reflective jewels set into them. “I’d throw you beads, Dragonfly. Lots and lots.”

[Elizabeth] "But I'm not a sir!" Lizzie whined in protest, ducking more beads.

[Nocturne] "VIC!" she turned to him, giving him a drunken hug. "You tell Remy I never kill him."

[Fr.Wagner] "I think you'll have more beads than you'll know what to do with." He finished his drink quickly so he could hold up his hands for Lizzie to balance on.

[Rahne] Rahne cackled and grabbed her drink... another gator maybe? Who cares!?

[Remy] "Mmmhmmm." he kissed her and then leaned back into Vic. "Y're just sayin' dat cause it ain't y're balls she'll have in her hand."

[Elizabeth] "Okay," Lizzie squeared her shoulders ''Ready for our trick?"

[Victor] Vic grinned as TJ hugged him, looking over at Remy. He really was very drunk. "Yeah, but it's your balls she's gotta kiss better, homie." He winked.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie bent forward, lowering her hands down to grasp his then slowly brought her legs up, so they were straight and balanced perfectly. She LOVED circus class!

[Fr.Wagner] "Macht nichts. It's good enough. I'm always ready." Kurt said.

[Angelina] She grinned at him wickedly and handed him some of the ones she had yet to put on and lowered her head for him, her free hand falling to his hip. "You do the honors."

[Remy] Remy watched Lizzie and Wagner doing their acrobatics. Looked like they were both having a great time. See! He knew this would be much better that going to that damn nature thing.

[Nocturne] She turned back to Remy unsteadily. "Im not gointa hurt your balls. Why do you say that?!"

[Remy] Remy laughed at Vic. "Rather just skip t' d' good stuff right away homme!"

Nocturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

[Rahne] Rahne cheered at Wagner and LIzzie, throwing them some of her beads.

[Nocturne] She turned to where everyone was looking at Wagner and Lizzie doing their thing. That was nuts!

[Victor] Vic laughed. "Well, tell y' what, homie, say the word 'n' y'll get th' good stuff." He grinned lewdly at Remy.

[Summers] “With utmost pleasure, fair lady.” He placed some of the beads over her neck so they hung just so. He gave her a kiss on the top of her head. The others, he put around his own neck. “I’ll carry some for you.”

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt lifted Lizzie up higher as Rahne pelted them with beads. He caught a few with his tail and threw them back, which nearly wrecked his balance for a moment. Kurt wavered for a split second and had it again as Lizzie started to move as well.

[Victor] Vic knocked back whatever drink Remy had got for him and looked down at Rahne, then at Remy.

[Remy] Remy caught the look from Vic as he cuddled Talia to his chest. "Good to know, mon ami!" He reached up to touch Vics collar. "Nice touch."

[Rahne] rahne giggled at the father and caught her beads.

[Nocturne] Talia moved back, putting her arms around Remy again. "i love you to kill you."

[Rahne] "'Ice on' man!!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie felt Wagner wobble and let go, trying to flip over as she had done in lesson, but her angle was off as she'd lost her balance.

[Angelina] Angel grinned up at him and ran her hand up his side. "You could earn some of your own...."

[Remy] Remy chuckled at Talia's words. OK...maybe he should slow her down a bit.

[Victor] Vic smirked and nodded. "Ain't it." He smiled.

[Nocturne] Talia looked confused between Vic and Remy. They weren't making ANY sense.

[Fr.Wagner] Letting go of Lizzie, Kurt reached out and caught her, not that cleanly. He was out of practice and on the street like this... his concentration was way off.

[Victor] "Ya like?" He raised an eyebrow too Remy, still smirking.

[Fr.Wagner] Lizzie certainly had quite a collection of beads now.

[Elizabeth] "Woah!" Lizzie gasped and pushed Wagner off so she could stand properly on her own. That was almost a mess...but she had TONS of beads!

[Elizabeth] Wagner had never, ever been clumsy like that before though, Lizzie thought and felt a little worried...."Are you alright, Sir? Sorry I slipped like that."

[Rahne] There were yells and screams of apperication as Rahne was almost burried in toys and beads... okay... so lifting your skirt when you didn't have underwear on made you pouplar.

[Remy] Remy gave Vic a slow considering look. It had been a while since he'd got to flirt with a guy. He grinned widely. "Oui."

[Fr.Wagner] "It's s'okay. Would you like another Red Bull?" Kurt asked.

[Elizabeth] "Sure. You said you owed me," Lizzie nodded and tried to arrange her many, many beads.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt nodded.

[Nocturne] WTF were Remy and Vic talking about?? Like what? "Remy, can I get nother drink?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt held up a finger and went over to Remy and TJ, putting his arms around their shoulders said "Diese Runde geht auf mich."

[Remy] He drew Talia up against him, enjoying the warmth of her back against his chest. "If y' want."

[Victor] Vic tilted his head slightly at Remy's look and smiled slowly.

[Remy] He looked at Wagner and frowned in confusion. "What d' y' say Wagner?"

[Nocturne] Now wagner was all over them all 'german german german'....did anything make sense tonight!!!

[Summers] “Hah! I’ve just got a tattoo on my back and a flat chest.” He looked down, where his t-shit was sticking to his skin. “But I suppose…for you, I’d consider it.” He handed Angel the gator cup and the beads and whipped his shirt off. He stumbled as a cup whacked him on the back of the head.

[Rahne] "I'll ge' dem Teeeeeej..." Rahne grabbed Talia's hand and dragged her off towards the bar. "COCKTA'L 'IME!!!"

[Fr.Wagner] "It's my turn to buy a round," Kurt said. And ... Talia had no shirt on. He quickly pulled his arm away.

[Nocturne] Talia was pulled forward by Rahne. She stopped her. "WAit Wagner's bying!!"

[Rahne] "Sex onna bea'!! Martinininini!!" Rahne giggled.

[Victor] Vic moved a little closer too Remy. "Coun' me in, Father." He smirked.

[Fr.Wagner] "Möchten Sie etwas trinken?" He asked. He knew what Lizzie wanted.

[Fr.Wagner] And okay, now he was buying for everyone.

[Elizabeth] Okay...Lizzie gaped at he utter chaos. Wait - Wagner was speaking German? Why?

[Rahne] Wait... what was that really rude one again...? "I wanna... Cocksuckin' Cowboy!!" She laughed maniacally!!

[Remy] Remy watched at Rahne yanked Talia away. He could feel the warmth pouring off of Vic, as the man loomed closer to him. He looked up at the taller man. "Enjoyin' y'reself? Told y' it was a party, neh?"

[Victor] Vic blinked at Wagner's german, then heard Rahne. "Why buy one?" He said just loud enough too be heard. "There's one righ' here."

[Fr.Wagner] "Just... Come with me," Kurt said, motioning to the nearest bar. He knocked on the door as a joke, "Entschuldigen Sie bitte, können Sie mir sagen, ob Satan hier wohnt?" he asked, and laughed before going in. Everyone gave him blank looks. He thought that had been funny.

[Victor] He looked at Remy. "Hell yes." He grinned. "Been too damn long since I been out like this, homie." Wow, close up Remy was even hotter.

[Fr.Wagner] ((Kurt said: Excuse me, can you tell me if Satan lives here? when he knocked on the door.))

[Nocturne] Talia rubbed her eyes. She was so confused. Someow, she was shirtless in the middle of New Orleans. And Wagner was there. Buying drinks. Where were the 6 ft penguins?

[Angelina] Angel about died laughing when she realized he was game. And Scott shirtless......well hoooly shit..... "Wooo!" She looped a bunch of beads around his neck and left her arms around his neck, grinning up at him goofily. She was feeling pretty darn good right now. Yep.

[Summers] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] And now they were moving to another bar.

[Rahne] "Cockta'!! Cockta'!!" She waved Talia's arm "Fer tha botha uss!!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie psuhed her way over to where Wagner was. "Do you need a hand carrying the drinks?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I want..." Kurt rubbed his eyes. "Everyone should just order what they want. And I'll pay for it."

[Nocturne] She laughed as Rahne wagged her arm around. Jesus Christ this was the bst night EVER.

[Remy] Remy grinned at Vic over his shoulder as he followed the crowd to the next bar. "Oui? Not good t' wait too long. Life's too short, neh"

[Rahne] "Alla cockta's!!" Rahne grinned goofily at Talia. "Tw' screamin' 'gasms!!"

[Fr.Wagner] He looked up. Yes he still had the whole group. Except...

[Nocturne] She laughed. "Whats a gasm???"

[Elizabeth] "Alright Sir, but do you want me to take them over to people?" Lizzie said loudly, not sure he had actually heard her.

[Victor] Vic looked up as he followed Remy. "Somethin' strong 'n' sweet!" He yelled, grinning. This was so much fun. "Yeah mate. Life ain' fo' stayin' sober."

[Victor] "I give 'em for free, Rahney!" Vic called, grinning again.

[Rahne] "'gasm!" Rahne giggled "'Ike sex!! Yecanneneaknowbou'it!!"

[Fr.Wagner] Forgetting around Lizzie for a moment. Kurt found Remy. "You didn't do as I asked," he said.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie blinked. Somethign was up. he had just completely blanked her.

[Rahne] Rahne spotted something over the street and grinned.

[Nocturne] "OHHH like...orgasm..."

[Nocturne] "I know about it of COURSE" she told Rahne.

[Remy] Remy seached his memory for the last thing Wagner asked him to do. "Oh d' drink y' mean? Suprize Remy."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head. "Nein. Ich glaube, ich bin betrunken."

[Japheth] Japheth caught up with the group again, his was slowly developing a headache. Too many things were happening at the same time.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled and nudged Talia. "See tha o'er there?" She pointed at two women kissing and having the hugest teddy bears thrown at them.

[Remy] Ok..trying to speak Wagnerese here...

[Nocturne] She looked. Chicks kissed and they gave them prizes??

[Summers] Scott looked at Angel. "I'm not really supposed to drink. Want to go back outside and look around?"

[Remy] That wasn't it...so. The way Wagner was looking at him made something click. "Oh y' mean y're drink?"

[Nocturne] "We get them??"

[Rahne] "I wan; one!" She grinned eviliy at Talia. "Up fer it?"

[Remy] He grinned. "Well, deres a place an' a time dat y' just have t' let y're hair down, neh?"

[Nocturne] TJ bit her lip a second, eyeing the bears. "Can we get two? I want one.."

[Angelina] Her eyes widened. "Oh shit! That's right! Yeah, yes!" She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before tugging his arm around her and heading for the door.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook her head, deciding to ignore Wagner and try and keep an eye on everyone else. It was starting to not be fun anymore...

[Victor] Vic looked around, noticing Rahne was with TJ. Hmmm......the possiblities of two topless girls.....

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "If we d' it tagetha... it'll be funney c'meon!" Rahne laughed and dragged Talia over to the group.

[Fr.Wagner] Huh? Remy tricked him? Except... It was okay. He was okay. And the group was staying together.

[Elizabeth] Red Bull could only do so mich for a person, she thought, feeling miserible.

[Nocturne] Talia followed Rahne, a bit nervous....but shit she REALLY wanted one of those things...whatever they were. She NEEDED one.

[Summers] Scott glanced around - nobody noticed them, least of all Wagner.

[Remy] He tossed a companionable arm around Wagner. "An' y're enjoyin' y'reself, oui? So it doesn't matter."

[Rahne] "O'er here laddies!!" Rahne yelled and waved at the group with the giant teddies before grabbing Talia and pressing her lips against the other girls.

Chavturne enters this room

Chavturne exits from this room

[Rahne] She grinned as she heard the whoops and cheers.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well... Ich fühle mich fantastisch!" Kurt looked over at Lizzie. She'd been laughing and having a good time. Now she wasn't.

[Victor] Vic shrugged, just about too get himself a drink when he saw Rahne and TJ........KISSING?! He whooped.

[Nocturne] Talia backed off after Rahne kissed her. Holy crap that was so weird. But...not that bad she supposed...well...uhhh...Rahne was a girl.

[Rahne] She wasn't to sure what she was suppost to do next... but going by TV she had to stick her tounge into TJ's mouth or something so she did so.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie saw Rahne kissing TJ and felt very cold and sick all of a sudden. TJ didn't exactly seem to be screeching at Rahne, as she had done when Lizzie herself had kissed her.

[Remy] Remy's eyebrows met his hairline. He causually turned Wagner so he wasn't facing them and watched himself with interest.

[Fr.Wagner] "Alles klar. Was möchtest du, Remy?"

[Nocturne] OMG TONGUE! This was....Talia just closed her eyes and kissed back.

[Nocturne] She wanted a bear god dammit.

[Rahne] The cheers became louder and the girls were pelted with beads, toys and yes the giant teddies!!

[Fr.Wagner] Remy turned away. Kurt shrugged, and ordered himself a vodka on the rocks because... well, just because.

[Victor] Vic wished he had beads or something, coz this was seriusly in the spirit of things.

[Remy] Remy tore his eyes from the pleasing tableau in front of him with great relucatance and looked at Wagner. "Whatcha sayin' homme?"

[Rahne] Rahne pulled away and cheered, lifting her skirts in thanks before picking up her teddie, yes there were two!!

[Elizabeth] Fucking....Lizzie clenched her fists. It wasnt so many months ago that TJ had freaked on her. She turned away and tried to see where everyone else was.

ScottKelly enters this room

[Nocturne] Talia felt a giant bear hit her in the side and pulled away from Rahne, grabbing it. FUCKING AWESOME!

[Remy] He watched at Wagner ordered a drink for himself. Good - he was obviously ok and in the mood.

[Rahne] "'Ice jo' man!!" Rahne hugged Talia "Lemme bu' ya a drin'!"

[Summers] Back outside, the heat hit him, and Scott was glad he'd taken off his shirt. He fanned himself. "I want to go back to New York - it's too fucking hot here."

[Summers] He grinned at Angel. “What about you?”

[Victor] Vic sidled up too Remy, grinning. "Your girl do tha' often, mate?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt finished drink. God. He hadn't had Vodka in years. It was... wonderful. He ordered a second and then, noticing the increasingly sullen Lizzie grinned. He knew just what to do.

[Nocturne] "Yeah...ok," she followed Rahne back to the bar, "Lets get a shot!"

[Remy] Remy laughed up at Vic. "Non - but Remy ain't complainin'. Looks like she's enjoyin' herself, neh?"

[Rahne] Rahne pratically swaggered back to the bar, carrying her giant teddy aloft like a trophy.

[Victor] "Hell yeah." Vic grinned back. "Wanna drink, mate?"

[Angelina] She rattled her beads a bit, jiggling in the process. "I kinda like the heat."

[ScottKelly] Scott's throat went dry. "I see." He looped his arm around her and began walking down the street in the direction they'd come.

[Japheth] The screaming and music didn't help with Japh's headache. Everything became more blurry before him.

[ScottKelly] ((shit))

[Summers] Scott's throat went dry. "I see." He looped his arm around her and began walking down the street in the direction they'd come.

[Elizabeth] Wait...where'd Angel and Scott gone? She couldn't see them from where standing...Lizzie moved around a little bit, trying to see where everyone had gone.

[Remy] Remy clutched the one drink that Wagner had uncerimoniously thurst into his hand, perhaps as reward for listening to him jabber on in German. who the fuck really knew? Maybe he'd just proposed for all he knew. Still - he had two hands. "Sure." he answered Vic.

[ScottKelly] “Summers?! Scott Summers? Ish that you under those shades, man?” A tall, wiry young man wearing next to nothing weaved towards Scott and Angel.

[Rahne] Rahne came back to Talia with a large pitcher, big enough for four pints. "It's tha 'gata 'uff... barma' says 's free fer tha' kisin' lasssessss!!" Rahne dropped it onto a table and diped her cup into it. "Groooovy man!"

[Angelina] Angel snuggled into Scott's side as they walked and stopped short as a tall dude came up to them. She blinked up at him and grinned.

[Victor] Vic got two shots and handed one too Remy. Wonder if he should.......?

[Summers] Scott stopped and looked at the approaching figure. A memory clicked. “Scott Kelly?! Scott - oh my god. How are you?” Scott hugged his old friendly rival back from high school. “You’re drunker than a skunk.” He stepped back quickly. And smelled like it too.

[Remy] He sipped the drink that Wagner had given him while following Vic and made a bit of a face. Straight Vodka? Ah well it was booze. He looked at the shot Vic had in his hand.

[Fr.Wagner] Returning to where Lizzie was standing and silently offered her a bright red drink in a tall glass. It was absolutely bristling with umbrellas, cherries, pineapple slices, and as many trinkets as they could fit.

[Japheth] Japh stumbled to the side of a building and leaned against it. His shirt clung to him like a spiderweb.

[Nocturne] She looked at the pitcher wide eyed. "How do we drink it??"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie turned her head back to face the front to find Wagner holding a seriosuly pimped out drink towards her, grinning in a slightly vague manner.

[Rahne] "Wit' ou' cut' 'ups..." She rummaged in her bag, pulling out a spare from earlier and handing it to Talia. "'eers!"

[ScottKelly] “Yup. Oh, man, it’s sho-so good to see you! And WHO is this hot young mama?” He leered at Angel.

[Elizabeth] "What the fuck is that?" Lizzie asked, screwing her nose up and stood on tiptoes to look over his shoulder to see if she could still see everyone.

[Nocturne] "YEAH!!" Talia took a large gulp, feeling the room spin ever so slightly.

[Victor] Vic downed his drink, glancing at Remy. "Mate.......fancy a smoke?" He murmured quietly, patting his pocket.

[Angelina] Angel watched them hug, shuffling her shirt into her jacket pocket and retying it around her waist. She smirked at the dude's leer and stepped back close to Scott.

[Angelina] *her* Scott.....apparently this dude was a Scott tooo......

[Fr.Wagner] "It's..." Kurt grinned and almost started laughing, but stopped himself. "It's a shirley temple." he said, "With... everything. I think." She kept trying to look over his shoulder so Kurt moved aside.

[Remy] Remy's eyes lit up as he downed the shot vic passed him. "Sure! Sounds great!"

[Rahne] "Tell yee wha' I cou' 'se man... 'ome green!!" Rahne giggled. "Thata mak' thisssss somuc' groovey-nesss..." Rahne downed her cup and giggled, refilling it. "Imma gonna be soooo 'ung 'va inna mornin'."

[Japheth] Japh started feeling clausterphobic and pulled off his shirt, half tearing it.

[Summers] “My girlfriend. So…what are you doing here in this small world?” He put his arm around Angel’s shoulder.

[Nocturne]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

French Quarter continued

[Nocturne] Talia laughed and held her glass out for Rahne to refill. "Dude, I dont know what the fuck your saying right now at all."

[Elizabeth] A Shirley Temple? Bloody hell, she hadn't had one of those since she was about twelve...She took it dubiously, glad he had stepped aside. "Is everyone still in here? I can't see some people and its too crowded for me to want to use my telepathy..."

[Remy] He glanced over at the girls briefly, chuckling at their antics. They seemed to be having a great time too. That kiss had certainly been...entertaining.

[Victor] Vic grinned, leading the way out and pulled out his tin. "Hope y' don' mind, I roll blunts." He was suprised at how slurry he was as he handed a ready-made too Remy.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled, she didn't really either, but she refilled the cup anyway.

[Japheth] Closing his eyes, Japh counted to ten, then opened them. somebody threw a couple necklesses his way.

[Rahne] "Gree'... 'ash... 'eed!" She giggled again and downed another cup of the gator... she sooo needed the recipe for this.

[ScottKelly] "Well, partyin' for one, and enjoying myslef too! You two headed in for a night offfun?" He waggled his eyebrows again. "You can stay at my hotel - it's reely nice. Me and Tiffy ain

[Fr.Wagner] "Remy... Umm. It will be okay." Kurt said, not sure how to explain what had happened.

[Remy] "Pas d' problem." He lit the one that VIc passed him, getting it going for a minute before passing it over. "Dat's nice."

[ScottKelly] 't gonna use it."

[ScottKelly] "Here. Jus' down thaa rood." He handed Scott the keycard and slapping him on the shoulder, walked away, shouting at the flash of tits, grabbing his girlfriend as he went.

[Elizabeth] "Sir, are you quite alright?" Lizzie stiffened. He was NOT acting as he should be.

[Victor] Vic nodded, taking the joint and dragging on it. "Sooo....." He kept his voice low. "Jus' how much d'ya like the collar?"

ScottKelly exits from this room

[Nocturne] She gulped down her second gator, laughing at Rahne. She stumbled a bit trying to stand straight. "DUde...you like make no sense. Dude...where did everyone go??

[Angelina] Angel's eyebrows shot up as she caught the insinuation, and the keycard.

[Elizabeth] God, please don't make it so she's have to walk him back to the hotel....if that happened she'd lose everyone and would probably have to bail them out in the morning...

[Fr.Wagner] "Können Sie mir bitte helfen? Because... Remy didn't mean any harm."

[Angelina] "Um, who was that dude?"

[Remy] Remy arched one eyebrow at him. "Depends. Y' wearin' it just for show? Or somethin' else?"

[Elizabeth] "Sir, I don't know any German," Lizzie said as gently as she could. "What did Remy do?"

[Victor] "Show mosty." Vic flashed his fangs. "It's used for somethin' else when I get a chance."

[Rahne] Rahne stood up too, a little wobbiliy and picked up her cup and the pitcher in one hand and the giant teddy in the other. "Dinnea man... less g' l'k fer 'em..." She giggled.

[Summers] “Old rival back in high school. We became friends when we learned we had the same name.” Scott shrugged. He looked down at the keycard he held. Well…why not? “Shall we?”

[Elizabeth] Why couldn't she just have fun for once without something going wrong or not being able to kick back and enjoy things?

[Fr.Wagner] "Ich habe Schwierigkeiten..." No. German again. "Remy put alcohol ... in my drinks. But... It's okay. I feel okay."

[Nocturne] "Go look yeah ok," TJ held onto Rahne to steady herself holding her bear in the other hand. Where was her shirt?!

[Elizabeth] Oh mother fucker....She was going to fucking KILL Remy.

[Remy] Remy tipped his head, looking at Vic consideringly. "Oui? Not been around dat much myself, but dere is d' odd time. Remy's always got an open mind."

[Fr.Wagner] "So," Kurt said, finishing his drink, "We'll work together, yes?"

[Elizabeth] "No, it isn't really okay Sir," Lizzie said lightly. "Do you know just how much he gave you?"

[Rahne] Rahne giggled as they staggered out of the bar... hmm? She sniffed the air and then grinned.

[Elizabeth] "Work? Sir, I think you should get some water down you."

[Victor] Vic raised an eyebrow, smiling as he passed the joint back. "Oh? It's fun, Remy. Very fun." He tapped his collar. "An' this.......makes it better."

[Fr.Wagner] "Das kommt darauf an..." Kurt said.

[Rahne] She nudged Talia "Sme' tha?"

[Nocturne] Talia followed rahne, trying to focus enough to put one foot in front of the other.

[Remy] Remy took a slow drag, grinning back at Vic. "So y' like wearin' it den?"

[Nocturne] "Smell what??" she sniffed. "I dont smell."

[Angelina] "Oh..." she said, then caught his drift. "Oh!" She grinned. "Yeah, let's check it out." She took a look around for the others, but they were nowhere to be seen.

[Rahne] "WEEEEEEEEED!!!" Rahne cheered.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook her head, almost irritated now. "Do you - oh, never mind!" Lizzie sighed and sipped her drink. It reminded her of her childhood parties.

Slarti enters this room

[Nocturne] Talia's eyes lit up. God bless you dog girl. "Where?!!!!"

Slarti exits from this room

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head. "No. I... Maybe this once."

[Victor] Vic looked at Remy, smirking. "Yeah. Prefer seein' it on someone else." He looked at Remy and smiled slowly.

[Elizabeth] At least everyone (who she could see anyway) was having fun. And she had got lots of beads....

[Rahne] Rahne pointed wobbiliy "Sme' thaway! Weeeeeed!" She staggered off at high speed, half supporting, and being supported by Talia.

Summers exits from this room

[Nocturne] "whoa not fast! slow i cant walk"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt heard them talking about "weed". No. That was unacceptable. Taking a step sideways he caught Rahne's wrist with his tail and reeled her in.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled and slowed down a bit.

[Elizabeth] "Huh?" Lizzie blinked as her concentation had gone from Wagner to the group of Rahne, Vic and Remy and TJ

[Nocturne] Talia jerked to a stop as Rahne was stopped. What happened?

[Rahne] "Whaaaaaa?" Rahne looked, she'd stopped and had a wierd blue bracelet on.

[Remy] Remy leaned against the wall near him, smiling slowly at Vic. "Y' do now? Y' got a pup in mind?"

Angelina exits from this room

[Elizabeth] ....and Wagner had just grabbed Rahne with his tail. Yes, that was very normal...not. Fuuuuck...

[Fr.Wagner] "Rahne, Es tut mir leid, aber... We stay together. Thass the rules." Kurt said.

[Nocturne] "Why'd we stop??"

[Nocturne] "We are all together all here!" Talia slurred

[Rahne] "Magi' bracel'?" Wow the bracelette was talking to her.

[Nocturne] It was starting to get cold...she kind of wished she had a shirt

[Elizabeth] "No we're not!" Lizzie called as she caught up. "There's...well, not all of us!"

[Rahne] Well! No damn bracelette was gonna stop her from getting her weed, she raised her arm to hetr mouth and bit down hard on the blue bit.

[Japheth] Japh walked shirtless, and wearing a couple new beads, up to Lizzie and Wagner.

[Fr.Wagner] "Nein." Kurt said motioning to him and Lizzie. "You forgot us. Now we are. Where are we going?"

[Victor] "A pup?" Vic shifted slightly, moving a little closer too Remy. "Wasn't thinkin' of a pup." He was getting tired of words.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie saw TJ was shivering a little and rolled her eyes and went into her shoulder bag where she had a large silk scarf folded up inside.

[Nocturne] "No, we're here all now," TJ pointed around. "It's all still here, even there."

[Fr.Wagner] Ah. And there was Japh. They really were together now. See? Except... Weren't there more of them? Before?

[Elizabeth] "That should be big enough to tie around yourself," Lizzie said, glancing around to see who was there and who wasn't.

[Nocturne] TJ took the scarf wrapping it around her neck. "thanssss"

[Fr.Wagner] "Ah!" Kurt pulled his tail back in and looked at it.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie rolled her eyes. The scarf was big enough to use as an improptu top...But TJ wasn't in a sensible enough condition to notice.

[Remy] Remy arched a brow again as Vic leaned in close enough to brush slightly against him. Vic was certainly appealing, and he wasn't shy about it evidently. He flicked his unusual gaze up into Vic's, leaning closer himself. "Non? Whatcha lookin' for den homme?"

[Elizabeth] ((gah did you wrap it round just your neck? or spread it over yourself?))

[Nocturne] Talia noticed Wagner inspecting his tail and turned around. Where the hell was hers now?

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh, mein Gott! Ist das Blut?" Kurt asked looking at his tail.

[Nocturne] Elizabeth> ((around the neck. Shes an idiot))

[Victor] Vic lent down and pressed his lips too Remy's, hoping like hell he wasn't going too get a knee in the balls for this. He pulled back, smiling slightly. "Somethin' like tha'."

[Rahne] Rahne fell backwards with a loud "Oof!" as the blue bracelet was pulled away quickly. Oh well, now she was free to persue weed.

[Nocturne] "Rahne, did you bit Wanger's tail?!"

[Elizabeth] ((Good, thought I might have read it wrong))

[Rahne] Tail? "Sto'ed me fr' ge'in weed!" She explained and began to crawl towards the smell.

Summerspy enters this room

[Elizabeth] What the fuck? Lizzie wanted to DIE. TJ was....not getting the idea, Rahne had BITTEN Wager, Vic and Remy were....And where was everyone else?

[Nocturne] Weed. Yes. SHe still wondered about her own tail. WTF?? She wanted to see it.

[Nocturne] She let it snake out, bringing it up to her face for inspection. "Look I have one!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie smacked a hand to her forehead. She couldn't take much more....

[Remy] Remy smiled up at Vic after the brief kiss. Well fuck that. If the man was going to kiss him the least he could do is do it properly. He enjoyed the odd difference of tipping his face up to get kissed rather than leaning down. He caught Vic's mouth with his own and kissed him back.

[Fr.Wagner] "Nein!" Kurt shouted. He hauled Rahne up off the floor.

[Rahne] "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!" Rahne whined. "I wan' weed!"

[Rahne] She spotted Talia waving her tail around. "Wow! Tai'!!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie's mouth fell open. GUY ON GUY!

[Fr.Wagner] "Mir ist blau. Zwischen Leber und Milz ist noch Platz für ein Trinken." Kurt announced and pulled Rahne into the nearest bar with him.

[Nocturne] She looked to Wagner pulled Rahne up. Maybe she could find the weed??

[Victor] Vic smirked and pushed his tunge in, supporting himself on the wall and automatically moving closer too him. Remy was a GOOD kisser.

[Nocturne] She pulled the tail close to her, holding it in her hand away from Rahne. "it's mine"

[Rahne] They were going into a bar? Okay! She could live with more alcohol!

[Elizabeth] Oh shit! Lizzie blinked and ran after Rahne and Wagner.

[Fr.Wagner] Fastening his own tail around TJ's Kurt pulled her in as well.

[Rahne] Rahne gigged at Talia. "I g' on' ta!!" Now she only needed to remeber how to amke it grow.

[Rahne] ((i'm gonna hafta go soon guys, my dad is nagging P ))

[Remy] Remy pressed his body against Vic's for a moment, letting Vic deepen the kiss and returning it with interest before he pulled away, still grinning ear to ear. "Dat more what y' had in mind?"

[Nocturne] She felt being tugged in the direction of another bar...but first caught a glance of...Remy and Vic? Making out?!

[Nocturne] She struggled to get herself free from Wagner, pulling away to go find out exactly what, the fuck, was going on.

[Fr.Wagner] "Ich gebe Ihnen dir einen aus." Kurt asked, bringing them to the bar with him. They gave him blank looks. "Drink? What would you like?"

[Victor] Vic grinned down, slightly breathless. "Now tha' y' mention it....." He smirked. "Why, y' thinkin' the same thing, homie?"

[Rahne] "Wh'sk'y!"

[Rahne] ((so Rahne's gonna cure up on her giant teddy after this and fall asleep))

[Elizabeth] "Something fucking strong!" Lizzie groaned as she walked up behind Kurt.

[Nocturne] She stumbled back to the other bar where they'd left Remy and Vic, entering and looking around.

[Fr.Wagner] "Ich hätte gern eine Glas Wodka. Mit Eis, bitte."

[Elizabeth] She'd really had as much as she could take while sober. This was just way too crazy! Fun but in an exasperating manner, she thoght ruefully as she leant against the bar.

[Remy] Remy chuckled. There was something - a hint of reserved strength in this man or maybe even a hint of danger, that just worked for him so damn well. "Well, d' only thing is, Remy's kinda a two fer deal. Not solo no more."

[Fr.Wagner] "Strong. Was ist stong?" Kurt asked Lizzie.

[Elizabeth] "Do you know where Scott and Angel went, Sir?" Lizzie asked loudly. "And Japh, I haven't seen them for a while now!"

[Elizabeth] "A strong drink, anything to stop me going bonkers!"

[Victor] Vic raised an eyebrow at that. "You 'n' TJ, righ'?" He nodded slowly, then smiled. "That ain' a problem."

[Rahne] Rahne took her drink greatfully and dragged her giant teddy over to a corner, damn she was feeling tierd now... must be all that alcohol o' somethin'...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt put his empty glass down on the bar. "Dasselbe nochmal, bitte." he said to the bartender who just looked confused.

[Fr.Wagner] Scott and Angel? It was getting so hard to keep track.

[Nocturne] Holding onto the wall she tried to make her way through the crowd to them. Jesus, this was fucking nuts. There were people everywhere.

[Remy] Remy relaxed a bit at that and leaned into him a bit again. "Bein. Remy'll have t' talk t' her for a bit first, but...dat would be fun, neh?"

[Fr.Wagner] Well, he had Lizzie here. Oh, and the bartender had finally figured it out.

[Elizabeth] "Wagner, you're sprekkening the German again..." Lizzie said dully,

[Victor] Vic looked down at the smaller man and grinned. "A lotta fun." He agreed.

[Rahne] She finished her drink and closed her eyes, curling up on her teddy and around her bag of prizes.

[Nocturne] She was a few feet away, when she felt a shove from behind, and she stumbled into the two men, tripping a bit over her feet.

[Rahne] Within a few moments she was asleep, snoring loudly.

[Remy] Remy caught TJ as she hit him and Vic head on. He pulled her up alongside of them. "Y' ok chere?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Entschuldigung" Kurt said solemnly, setting down his glass again.

[Japheth] Japh stumbled through the crowd in the street. Trying not to fall, he made it to the bar he saw Lizzie go in, then TJ exitting.

[Nocturne] "What're you doing?!"

[Rahne] ((and i'm out guys, really sorry i couldn't see this through to the end))

Rahne exits from this room

[Remy] ((np!! see you!!))

[Nocturne] ((adios!!))

[Remy] "We're just talkin' a bit." He flicked a smile over at Vic again. "Y' havin' fun?"

[Nocturne] "I saw kissing!" she turned to face him, quite unsteady. "Kissin you were kissing!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Mir gefällt es hier sehr gut," Kurt said when he found that the bartender had filled his glass again.

[Elizabeth] "What - look, I can't speak German," Lizzie rolled her eyes and picked up her glass and drank deeply.

[Japheth] He never went in, instead Japh just sat down against the wall next to the door.

[Victor] Vic pulled out another ready-rolled and sparked it up. He'd let Remy deal with it, he'd only make it worse. "Smoke?" He offered it too TJ.

[Elizabeth] She coughed and spluttered. VODKA? She hadn't beens serious! Lizzie gasped and felt the urge to be sick rise up. Without a word to Wager she pushed herself away from the bar and ran out to the street.

[Remy] Remy shrugged. "Oui. We were." He chuckled as he steadied her by pulling her against him.

[Japheth] Japh saw Lizzie run past him.

[Nocturne] "Why didyou kiss?!!" she hit him a bit as he pulled her close. "You not sposed to kiss people!!!"

[Elizabeth] Trying to keep her mouth shut for long enough, Lizzie ducked down an alley and vomited behind some crates. Ugh...Nonononono....

[Fr.Wagner] "Lisshy?" Kurt watched her go in surprise. But they'd been having such a nice time.

[Nocturne] TJ snatched the blunt from Vic, taking a long drag. She turned to Remy. "Whas the answer!"

[Japheth] Japh pulled himself up again.

[Fr.Wagner] He finished his drink and with a surprising amount of difficulty, fished money out of his wallet to pay. Then he weaved his way through the bar to find her.

[Elizabeth] She sank to her knees and rubbed her eyes, wishing she had some water to wash her mouth out with, but had to make do with spitting again and again, trying to avoid getting any stains on her outfit. he felt like crying. He knew she wasn't supposed to drink...But then, he was drunk himself.

[Remy] Remy plucked the joint from her taking a small drag. "It was just a kiss. Like y' an Rahne." he leaned in closer. "Dat was pretty hot chere. Y' have fun?"

[Nocturne] "That was...." she looked around. "Where's the bear? I did it for the bear..."

[Japheth] He went in almost bumping into Wagner, "She's around the corner behind the crates."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt found Lizzie, outside in an alley just around fromt he door.

[Elizabeth] Her legs shaking, Lizzie stood up, using the wall as a prop to steady herself. She wished they'd never changed course, she wished she'd just flown the plane to their rightful destination...

[Remy] "Mmmm? Well Remy did it for d' chat." he chuckled up at Vic, holding TJ close while he continued to stand next to him.

[Fr.Wagner] "Lisshay?" She looked like she'd been crying.

[Nocturne] "CHat???" She shivered a bit, moving closer to Remy. She wasn't so angry anymore but....god damn.

[Japheth] Inside the bar, Japh asked the barman for some water. He took the plastic cup with water back out to Lizzie.

[Fr.Wagner] "Wash isht dash?" He asked, trying to take her chin in his hand.

[Victor] Vic grinned. "Din't know ya liked my talkin', Remy." He took the joint from him and took a drag.

[Remy] "Oui. Y' know...a cat." He scooped up one of Vic's hands in his own, holding out the clawed fingers in illustration. He laughed at VIc's words. "Well y' come up with d' most interestin' suggestions, homme."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stepped back, avoiding his hand. "You're bloody drunk!" she yelled accusingly at him.

[Fr.Wagner] "Allesh Klar, Lisshay. Okay?" He didn't want Lizzie to cry.

[Nocturne] Talia was confused as all hell. ANd drunk as hell. Among other things. She wrapped her arms around Remy, burying her face in his chest for a moment.

[Fr.Wagner] "Dash isst wahr." Kurt swallowed and nodded. "I know."

[Elizabeth] She turned to see Japh approaching with a cup of water and took it from him, forcing it into Kurts hand. "Drink it. you need it more than me! You gave me VODKA, you KNOW I can't drink!" Lizzie gasped, trying not to cry.

[Victor] Vic laughed, flexing his fingers so the claws slid out and in again. "Well.......I try." He smirked slightly.

[Elizabeth] "And yes, I asked for something strong but did you think I meant it?" Lizzie's face crumpled. She did not want to start yelling, she just wanted to go back to the hotel now....

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh. Jaff. Bitte." Kurt took it, but it was ... water.

[Nocturne] After rubbing her face for a second, she began kissing him on the chest. Sleeping in seperate rooms tonight? Oh hell no.

[Elizabeth] "Sir, can we go back to the hotel now, please?" Lizzie asked pleadingly. It was getting slowly out of hand now.

[Fr.Wagner] "Macht nichtsh. Lisshay, we... Can we find ... everybody elsh?"

[Remy] Remy laughed at Vic, cuddling Talia close. He sucked in a quick breath as she started kissing him. Boy. This beat the shit out of going camping.

[Elizabeth] "I'll get everyone I can, Japh? Can you stay with him, please?" Lizzie asked, looking at Japh earnestly for a second before dashing off to look for the others.

[Remy] He let her continue for a moment and then pulled her up, kissing her briefly and looking at Vic out of the corner of his eye. "Not here chere. Not dat Remy's complainin' none, but dey kick y' out if y' get too crazy."

[Japheth] "Oh sure," Japh said to the back of Lizzie's head as she sped off.

[Fr.Wagner] ""Nein. Sholange Du auf dem Boden liegen kannsht, ohne Disch fesschtzuhalten, bischt Du noch nischt betrunken!" Kurt said.

[Nocturne] "Im not getting crazy, baby," she ran her hands down over his pants. "There a million people here, no one even sees."

[Remy] He looked from Vic to her. "Maybe tommorrow we can all sit down an' have a little chat, neh?"

[Elizabeth] She went back to look for Remy and the others and found them. She approached their table and banged on it with an empty jug.

[Remy] And then nearly jumped out of his skin when Lizzie banged a mug down by his elbow. "Dieu petite, what's up?"

[Fr.Wagner] ((Kurt said: You are not drunk so long as you can lie on the ground without holding on.))

[Elizabeth] "Right, drink up children, we're going back to the hotel now," Lizzie said, her face set.

[Victor] Vic caught the look from Remy, and grinned. "Sounds good t' me, mate." He murmured, looking up as Lizzie came over.

[Remy] "Think dat we're done here...y'all ready t' go back?"

[Elizabeth] "Someone thought it'd be amusing to give Wagner alcohol...." Lizzie looked deliberately at Remy. Did he know Wagner had a problem, or had he just been kidding?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt couldn't let them get split up again. He found the right bar and saw Lizzie at the table emphatically gesturing at Remy.

[Nocturne] "Yes, can we please go back?"

[Victor] Shit. Rahne! Vic looked around, befor spotting her asleep on the floor. On a teddy. "Yeah, mate. I'll get Rahne."

[Elizabeth] "But anyway, we're all going back, now, and staying together, no more wandering off or sucking random face, alright?"

[Remy] Remy frowned at her slightly. Since when did she get to be such a stick in the mud?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt came up to them. "Remy!" He went to sit down, but there was no chair there and suddenly there was all kinds of things falling on him.

[Nocturne] TJ jumped as Wagner and the table crashed down in front of her. Jesus Christ

[Remy] "Whoops." Remy let Talia go and bent over Wagner. "Y' ok homme?" Merde...was he bleeding?

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked over her shoulder and saw Wagner falling. Oooh, fuck. Lizzie felt a little sick again as Wagner smacked his chin off the table.

[Japheth] "I'm sorry Lizzie, I couldn't stop him." Japh apologised as he went for Wagner.

[Elizabeth] "Oh, shit!" Lizzie gasped and immediately went to help him up.

[Victor] Idiot. Vic moved over to the girl, crouching down and shaking her, but she was either very asleep or passed out. Vic sighed, picking her up and putting her over a shoulder and then scooped up her varius bears and beads as well as her huge teddy.

[Elizabeth] "No, Japh, don't worry...just help me with him, please?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Dash war nur ein Scherzh!" Kurt slurred.

[Fr.Wagner] (("Just Kidding."))

[Victor] He blinked as he saw everyone trying too help someone who'd falle- hold on, that was Wagner, right?

[Japheth] Japh helped pick him up and leaned Wagner against him.

[Remy] Ah crap. He was bleeding. Remy leaned over looking at the nasty gash on the mans chin.

[Remy] He scooped a napkin off the table and passed it to Japh. "He's bleedin' everywhere."

[Elizabeth] "Alright, we're going to the hotel," Lizzie snapped.

[Nocturne] TJ watched. Oh ew blood! Oh god, she felt sick.

[Fr.Wagner] People were pulling on him. "Nein!" Kurt shouted. "Lasshen Shie misch in Ruhe!"

[Elizabeth] <NOW!> The telpathic shout was a lot louder and more forcible than she intended.

[Japheth] Japh grabbed the napkin, and held it against Wagner's chin.

[Victor] Vic winced, almost dropping Rahne, as the "shout" reached him. "Ow."

[Remy] "Homme, y' ain't makin' any sense." Remy winced at the 'shout' and glared at her. "Petite, y' don't need t' get all upset now, we're goin'"

[Fr.Wagner] It was like someone screaming into his ear. Kurt backed away from Japh and lost his balance again, falling into Remy's lap.

[Nocturne] Who was yelling in her head!!

[Elizabeth] Upset? Lizzie scoffed to herself, tears stinging her eyes.

[Elizabeth] She caught hold of Wagner from where he had fallen. "C'mon now, Sir, lets get back to the hotel, eh?"

[Remy] Remy grunted. Well this wasn't quite who he wanted in his lap. "C'mon homme. It's y're bedtime." He pulled Wagner up and tossed his arm over a shoulder. "Japh y' want t' take d' other side?"

[Japheth] "Got it" Japh grabbed on Wagner's other side and held him.

[Victor] Vic frowned at Lizzie. "Hey, Liz......" He started. No, she wouldn't want his help. Besides, he had his drunk hands full of topless Rahne and her prizes.

[Fr.Wagner] "Einen Augenblick." Kurt said. He untangled himself from Remy and Japh and stood there for a second. Staring at everyone.

[Remy] He started to walk when Wagner pulled away. "Don' understand what y're saying, homme."

[Nocturne] TJ stood watching Wagner watch everyone. She crossed her arms over her boobs. This was WEIRD

[Remy] He glanced over at Talia. "Y' ok? We'll get him tucked in and den we'll sneak away for a bit?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Ich spiele lieber Whisht..." he said and suddenly things weren't spinning anymore.

[Nocturne] She nodded, shivering slightly as she rubbed her arms. Fuck her for losing her god damn shirt.

[Japheth] And now this? Japh's headache was only getting worse.

[Remy] "Wagner." He pushed his face closer to the older man's. "In english."

[Remy] Like he was one to talk, but people at least usually kinda got what he was saying.

[Victor] Vic saw TJ shiver. "Hey, Teej, in Rahne's bag. Should be a t-shirt in there, 'm sure Rahne won' mind y'borrowin' it."

[Fr.Wagner] ((Kurt said: "Just a minute!" and then "I'd rather play Whist".))

[Nocturne] She turned to Vic, looking to find Rahne's bag. She was so dizzy.

[Elizabeth] God, Wagner was on the floor now...Lizzie knelt down next to him and patted his hand.

[Remy] Remy watched as Kurt suddenly crumpled, his knees buckling. "Whoa."

[Elizabeth] ((oops))

[Victor] Vic yawned. He was tired now, allthough the thought of what Remy had almost promised would probably keep him awake for a while

[Remy] He managed to sure forward in time to keep Wagners head from hitting the floor, though he'd probabally have a bruise on his hip tommorrow.

[Remy] "Merde."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave his shoulder a shake. "Sir? Bloody hell!"

[Remy] He scooped the man up off the floor, and stood. Jesus he was heavy. A lot heavier than TJ. "Lizzie can y' give me a hand without lookin' like y're givin' me one?"

[Victor] Vic sighed. "Guys, if someone wants ta take Rahne's toys, I'll carry Wagner too."

[Elizabeth] "I can use my teke if thats what you mean..." Lizzie said slowly.

[Victor] One problem with being very strong, he decided, was having too carry the drunk people home, even when he was drunk himself.

[Nocturne] She pulled Rahne's shirt over her head...a titch tight, but at least she was covered. Wagner was dead!

[Remy] "Oui. Y' got y're hands full dere Vic. Lizzie can help me out a bit."

[Nocturne] "Guys, is he dead??"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt opened one eye, people were shaking him. "Nnng. Mit Eish bitte."

[Victor] "Seriusly, mate. I can take two....." Vic yawned again.

[Nocturne] Dead people don't talk...right??

[Nocturne] Even in German....

[Elizabeth] "He isn't dead," Lizzie graoned and used her teke to prop Wagner up, but with a lot of effort.

[Remy] "Nah, lets just get him back." Remy headed for the street, glad for Lizzie's help.

[Elizabeth] Her teke seemed to be getting weaker and weaker....

[Japheth] "Eh, look's like you guys have your hands full, I'll see where I can find Scott and Angel."

[Remy] "Sounds good homme!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shut his eyes. He was fine here. Why were they bothering him.

[Victor] Vic followed Remy, weaving a little as he walked, Rahne still asleep in his arms.

[Elizabeth] "C'mon, Tee!" Lizzie called over her shoulder to TJ.

[Fr.Wagner] "Teeshay. Isch liebe disch escht total." Kurt said, without opening his eyes. She'd hear him.

Nocturne exits from this room

[Remy] Remy shifted his grip on him, leading their strange little company back to the hotel - it wasn't a party till someone passed out. Just it was funner if it wasn't the guy 'in charge'. But oh well - at least Wagner had enjoyed himself.

[Japheth] Japh walked around outside, through the crowds, looking for Scott and Angel.

[Fr.Wagner] ((Kurt said: TJ - I love you very very much.))

Nachturne enters this room

[Nachturne] She followed the group. Was Wagner talking to her??

[Elizabeth] God they looked bizarre, Lizzie thought looking back at the little company. Even amongst the crowds they looked slightly odd...

[Victor] Sleep. Vic yawned as he heard Wagner muttering more german. He grinned. It had been a fun evening, that was fo' sure. He had to thank Remy for it, and soon. He smirked slightly.

Nachturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

[Japheth] Japh tried picking up Scott or Angel's ghosts, but with his abilities going overtime, in such a crowded places, he almost got lost himself.

[Remy] Remy finally located the hotel, everyone crowding through the lobby

[Japheth] He finally gave up after 10 minutes of searching through half naked crowds, and walked off back to the hotel.

[Remy] None of the staff gave any of them a second look. Passed out drunk people were never unusual during Mardi Gras...

[Nocturne] Ok, cool, at the hotel. Dump off Wagner then she and Remy can go and enjoy the rest of their night.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie jabbed at the lift buttons and leant against the wal, waiting for one to come.

[Elizabeth] Worst. Night. Ever.

[Elizabeth] Well, actually maybe not, but the worst in a long time anyway, she thought with a sigh.

[Victor] Vic followed everyone ino the hotel, yawning AGAIN. God, bed sounded so good. "Anyone know where Rahne's kippin'?" He asked in general.

[Summerspy] very long

[Summerspy] ((shit))

[Remy] (( oh yeah - what is very long??))

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stirred. Where was he? Oh. It didn't matter. And... Everyone was here. That was so nice of them.

[Fr.Wagner] "Thanksh. All a' you. Sso kind... "

[Remy] Remy looked down to Wagner in his arms. Finally - English!

[Elizabeth] Well, Lizzie thought with a sigh, at least he was speaking English again. That must be a good thing.

[Nocturne] Now he was speaking english!

[Japheth] Japh got back to the hotel. Tired as hell. "You still waiting for the lift?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I couldn't ashk for better studenshh." Kurt could feel his eyes closing. Why did he feel so drunk?

[Elizabeth] The doors pinged. About time, Lizzie thought as they stepped in.

[Remy] The doors dinged just as japh appeared. "Good timin'!" They all crowded into the elevator. "We're not exceedin' d' weight limit are we?" Remy asked as the doors closed.

[Nocturne] "Uhh...I hope not..."

[Nocturne] Come on, come on, lets just get this done!

[Elizabeth] "I don't think so..." Lizzie said dubiously - "Wait, these things have a limit?"

[Victor] "Y' callin' me fat, mate?" Vic grinned at Remy as he followed them on.

[Japheth] Japh got in with the rest

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "Non. Y're solid though. Hard as a rock, neh?" Remy shook his head at the weirdness of flirting with a guy when they both had their arms full of other people.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie pressed the buttons for their floor and hoped the lift would make it.

[Nocturne] TJ narrowed her eyes a bit. Man she was going to talk to Remy when she wasnt so drunk and horny

[Victor] Vic grinned, biting his tunge on the 'rock' comments. Damn, this was fun.

[Elizabeth] She wanted to go to sleep for a year. And a hug. She wanted a hug first, maybe chocolate, then to sleep for a year....

[Japheth] "You know, I always had a fear of elevator cables snapping. Listen you can just hear it groaning." Or was that Vic?

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

The Sidewalk

[Summers] Scott smiled at Angel as they walked down the street arm in arm. “So…uh…” Damn this was embarrassing. But you suggested it, idiot.

[Angelina] "I always wanted to see one of these fancy New Orleans hotels." She grinned.

[Summers] "Me too." He flushed. She still hadn't put her tank top back on. "I'm a little drunk, I think."

[Angelina] "Me too," she laughed. "But this is fun! Better than ticks in the woods, yo!" She looked over at his profile as he walked. "We'll just check it out.....nothing has to happen." She bit her lip. "Unless you want it to..."

[Summers] “Well…I DO, but I’m damn nervous, y’know?” Nervous comes nowhere NEAR how he felt. His heart was beating too hard, and his palms were slick with sweat. “I’ve only ever kissed and done some um…petting.” He knew he was as red as he’d been when Remy’d sauntered into her room the other day.

[Angelina] She stopped and pulled them over to a semi-empty area against a building, looping her arms around his neck. She stood on tiptoe and kissed him, then pulled back. "Don't be nervous, it's only me."

[Summers] He kissed her back. “I know – but still.” Come on, get a grip. “Let’s go.”

[Angelina] "I know, I know...." she laughed and continued walking. "Where is it?"

[Summers] “Just the other end of the street from where our hotel is. It looks a bit fancier than ours, too.” Scott smiled and pulled her along through the crowd.

[Angelina] "Cool!" She kept walking, nibbling her lip for a second. "Um, so.....you said you'd never....before, and I kinda knew that, but who was there.....um, I mean......before me?" She reeeeeally didn't want to bring it up, but she needed to know.

[Summers] “Oh-” Scott inhaled sharply. “Well, just one. Kristie- she uh, was only going out with me because I was team captain of tennis and swim, and when I didn’t ‘put-out’ she dumped me.” He smiled at her. “But I’m very happy that I waited.”

[Summers] "No pressure or anything." He added with a wink.

[Angelina] "Pffft, bitch," she grimaced a bit. The girl had used him for a popularity boost. "God, high school games.... those sucked." Only one girlfriend, and a virgin......she suddenly felt too old, too....experienced for him. He deserved better. "Oh, no, it's, um, no pressure."

[Summers] He caught the reluctance in her voice. “Well, if you don’t want to…” he trailed off, seeing emotions flitting too quickly over her face to name them.

[Summers] Now he stopped and turned to face her. “Honestly? I’m really, really glad one of us knows what we’re doing. I know that’s blunt and rather…to the point, but there it is.”

[Angelina] "No," she said quickly. "I do, I just....well.....Oh!" She tried to read his face, looking for his eyes behind the glasses. She smiled. "Heh, well, that's good, but.....well, it's too bad my first time couldn't'a been with you." She shrugged.

[Summers] “Heh – that would have been pretty damn funny. Two virgins wondering what the hell to do.” He grinned, and held her close. “Well, maybe in another life, eh?”

[Summers] He draped his jacket over her shoulders, being careful of her wings. He started walking again with her arm around her waist companionably. “I love you Angel.”

[Angelina] "Yeah," She laughed at that and scooted closer, sliding her own arm around him, then caught her breath a bit at his words. "I love you too."

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

WOW. That was absolutely insane and it looked like a lot of fun. A lot of people were a bit out of character but hey, they were drunk! As was everyone... I especially liked Kurt and Elizabeth. My favourite line:
[Fr.Wagner] "This whole trip breaches ... everything I'm supposed to stand for I think," Kurt said. He stopped walking so he could take a sip of the drink Remy had given him.
Haha, great game, all. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to the end; I think Warren would have been good in the end. Sorry I wasn't there as a translator, Em. :(
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

BEST. GAME. EVAR!!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Ok, seriously, that was THE MOST fun, confusing, visually rich, complicated, exciting game to date! (in my opinion)

We shouldn't have them too often , but I'm ready for another!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro