Meet your new Admins ~ New Changes for Nightscrawlers!

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Executive Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Deus ex machina

Post by Executive Administrator »

Fellow 'Scrawlers -

Nightscrawlers 2.0 has been up for one full year. We've come a long way since last August when we were struggling to put our database back together and move our forum to a reliable host. Those days are definitely behind us. We've made many changes over the year we've been at our new host including a brand new look, a new gallery, as well as numerous tweaks "under the hood" that make this the best running and most reliable forum we've ever had.

As with all good things, nothing stays the same. A year and a half ago it was decided that Nightscrawlers needed a third administrator to keep the site running. I've loved being one third of the Triumvirate, but unfortunately real life gets in the way and with vet school starting up again in the fall - I knew I was going to need some help. So early in the spring the Triumvirate began talking about finding a set of new Admins who wouldn't so much replace me, but would take on much of day to day the work I do, allowing Nightscrawlers to continue to grow with the same leadership while adding new ones to the family. Amazingly enough all of our shortlists for this "day to day" executive administrative team were the same three people.

So, please welcome Northstar, NachtcGleiskette, and Fourpawsonthefloor to their new roles as Nightscrawlers' Executive Administrators. Northstar, you already know as our stalwart Technical Admin and he will continue to serve in that capacity as well. Both Nacht and Paws have served Nightscrawlers as moderators and share a dedication to keeping both the forum and chat an active and exciting place to be on the internet. The three of them will be working together now to keep Nightscrawlers running smoothly and make sure that its members and staff are happy.

The Exec Admin team is already meeting with the Triumvirate and will continue to do so on a regular basis. Over the month of August they will be getting used to their new roles and dividing up responsibilities so look for more posts from them soon.

Congratulations Northstar, Nacht, and Paws! I can't think of anyone I'd rather hand the torch to.

And, good luck, you'll need it. ;)

-e

on Behalf of the Nightscrawlers Triumvirate
Saint Kurt
Crash Tofu
Bamfette
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Hahaha guys congratulations!

Good luck!
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Congrats you three:D
Karl-XMB
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Karl-XMB »

Congrats folks......especially you Northstar. :)
Karl.
XMB Assistant Support Manager
XMB Administrator
http://www.xmbforum.com
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Congrats to all that have been promoted!

Sorry. I just saw this thread. :oops:

[Edited on 8-17-2006 by Northstars Love]