7/19: Spin the bottle

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Nocturne] Talia sat, feet up on the couch, closing her eyes. Lazzzzzy weekends with nothing to DO!

[Nocturne] Since it was like....-a gagillion degrees outside.

[Summers] ((back and I have tea))

[Angel_II] Angel sat in a chair, half studying, half watching whatever was on TV.

[Japheth] ((I thought it was winter in december with you guys?))

[Nocturne] (its supposed to say negative a gagillion))

[Angel_II] ((negative gagillion degrees, I assume))

[Nocturne] "What are you studying? Oh my God, another final!!?!"

[Wanda] Wanda thought she had maybe left her book in the rec room - so she wandered in to see if she could find it.

[Nocturne] "I can't take anymore tests!!"

[Angel_II] "Yeah, I got to make sure I don't flunk anything." She paused. "Can we really flunk?"

[Wanda] Seeing the text lying on a nearby table, Wanda picked it up and settled into the reclining arm chair.

[Nocturne] "I dunno, I may have. That bio test suuuuucked so hard." she flopped back on the couch. "We didnt have like..passing and failing at home...it was a little ore like, personal I guess."

[remy] Remy slid into the room arms full. "Y'all look pretty glum. Remy's got d' cure for dat."

[Wanda] Wanda shrugged, "Flunk or not, does it matter? I'm not sure Xavier's is even an accredited university."

[Wanda] Looking up as Remy entered the room, Wanda's eyes narrowed as she tried to figure out what he was up to.

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "Where'd you get all that beer!!"

[remy] He grinned at TJ and walked over beside her, setting out the array of bottles on the table. He winked. "Remy's always full of suprises."

[Angel_II] Angel sat up. Moonshine?

[Nocturne] SHe picked a Pabst blue ribbon off the table, taking a few turns with it before the top twisted off. Normally, she hated beer, but alcohol was alcohol.

[Japheth] Japh came in, "Good God, how the hell do you people live in this cold?!?"

[remy] "Got y' ladies some 'ard lemonade too." He picked one of those up and cracked it offering it to TJ.

[Nocturne] "Ohhh I didnt see that!!" She offered her beer for trade

[remy] He laughed as he noticed she's already doven in

[Angel_II] Whew, NOT moonshine. Noooo more moonshine. "Hey, yo, that's just what the doctor ordered."

[remy] He took the beer from her, chuckling. "Oui, an' Remy's got tequila too."

[Nocturne] "You are a GOD," she gave him a quick kiss on the lips, before taking a swig of hard lemonade.

[remy] "'elp y'reselves."

[Wanda] Wanda flipped the pages of her book with her thumb, so they made a soft buzzing sound - what was it with the students at this school? They were *always* drinking.

[Nocturne] Turning to Japh. "And for the record, I DONT live in cold. Its waaaaay too cold."

[Wanda] Oh well. "The hard lemonade sounds good." She said - and reached over to take a bottle from the table.

[Angel_II] Angel set her book aside and hopped up to grab a beer.

[Summers] Scott peered through the door. My brain is absolutely fried. No finals should be that intenstive. Remy and TJ. Just act normal, and pretend that you're ok with everyone. He stepped in "Hey all," he said brightly.

[remy] "Oh oui...Remy ain't from 'ere either. Dis is insane. An' isn't is supposed t' get colder too?"

[Japheth] Japh fell on a seat. "You know, alcohol decreases testiculur size and increases estrogen."

[Nocturne] She took another long swig of the lemonade, putting the empty bottle down. What? She was thirsty.

[Nocturne] "Colder? How could it possibly get colder!" She fell into Remy, cuddling her head on his chest. "Pass me another?"

[remy] Remy shoulders tightened at the sound of Scotts voice. "Well, is dat a fact Japh? Good, den it gives y'all a fightin' chance." He grinned.

[remy] "Y're done already?" he'd barely drank a 1/4 of his. "OK chere..."

[Japheth] Japh smiled, "Yeah whatever, just don't come crying to me when you wake up with tits and no balls."

[Angel_II] Angel took a longer sip and heard Scott's voice. She gave him a little wave. He had been...okay... on MySpace.

[Summers] Scott surveyed the room, inwardly sighed, and parked on the wing-backed chair, smiling a bit at Angel.

[Wanda] Wanda drank some of the lemonade and smiled at Scott as he came into the room.

[remy] Remy plucked his pants away from his belly, looking down. He nudged Talia. "Think dat Remy's got anything t' worry about chere?"

[Nocturne] "I was thirsty!" She taked the lemonade from him, willing herself to go a little slower this time

[Nocturne] "Dude, if you shrank you'd still be huge," she said, perhaps a bit louder and in front of far more people than she'd intend to ever say it

[Angel_II] Angel choked and tried to cover it.

[Japheth] "Well there's a confidence booster if I ever overheard one!"

[Wanda] Wanda giggled into her lemonade

[Summers] Scott stifled a snort at TJ's comment. "Hey, Angel, pass me something to drink, would you please?"

[Nocturne] TJ blushed, putting down her bottle. She was cutting herself off.

[Nocturne] Well...not really. She picked it up and took another sip.

[remy] "So...nearly done with dis shit, neh?" he grimaced taking a big swig. "Only exams left to go."

[Angel_II] Angel's eyebrows lifted a bit, but she obliged, handing him a bottle.

[Nocturne] "I haaaaaate tests. Whats the point?!"

[remy] "To torture us."

[Summers] "The point of tests is to fuck with our minds." Scott said, taking a swig of...Fat Weasel beer.

[Wanda] Wanda curled her legs up into her chair and leaned against the arm - listening to everyone talk, she took another drink of the lemonade

[Nocturne] "I don't like torture...like that," she took another swig.

[remy] Remy laughed. He poured a tiny bit of beer onto her neck, sucking it off quickly just to make her jump.

[Nocturne] Talia shuddered a bit, settling down. She elbowed Remy, "Jesus, warn me next time!"

Raven enters this room

[Japheth] Japh leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms, trying to stay warm. This was the only thing he hated about New York, the weather.

[Angel_II] Angel polished off her drink and went for another. She'd been studying WAY too hard lately.

[remy] Well, at least we got d' weekend. Remy laughed and clinked his beer against TJ's bottle. "An' Remy plans t' spend dat weekend well."

[Japheth] Japh gritted his teeth and gave a small grunt as the two maggots crawled from out from underneath his sweater.

[Raven] Raven wandered through, slightly bleary eyed from studying, still clutching an armful of books. One shoulder was weighed down by her back pack so she looked like sort of a blue Quasi Moto.

[Nocturne] She shifted to face him a bit better "And what exactly are your plans, Mr. LeBeau?"

[Angel_II] Angel noticed Eany and Meany and covered her slight squick with another sip.

[remy] Remy set the empty down, scooping another for himself. "Oh...sure dat I can come up with somethin..." he purred in her ear.

[Wanda] Wanda was only a quarter of the way through her drink - she looked up as Raven came into the room - she looked like she'd been studying hard.

[Nocturne] She smiled, sipping a bit more. "Well, what about right now?"

[Summers] "Hey Raven." Scott greeted. "Drop the books, and relax; we're taking a break!"

[Angel_II] "Hey, Rave!" Angel waved.

[Nocturne] She spied Raven then, "Shit, what are you doing with all that!"

[Raven] ((Wanda - go ahead and revert back to your former color. thanks.))

[Raven] "How are you even having time to do anything besides study?"

[Wanda] ((whoops - sorry - was kicked out and that was the color it gave me when I came back in))

[Japheth] Japh sat up, reached out and grabbed an empty bottles.

[Nocturne] "You have time to not study when you dont study!"

[Angel_II] Angel shuffled around for her book and held it up. "I'm studying!"

[remy] "Y' make time petite!" he winked at her.

[Raven] ((That's okay - we were so close though. You're old color was good! ))

[Wanda] ((I didn't even notice - but yeah - I meant to be using the purple))

[remy] Putting down his half empty bottle down on the coffee table with a thunk, he leaned forward, grabbing the large bottle of tequila. Screwing the top off he took a swig, eyes crinkling up at the burn. He passed it to TJ.

[Raven] Raven shrugged and put her books down. "It's like suddenly they wanted us to know stuff." she said.

[Japheth] As Japh held the bottle the twins started eating it. "I went through most of the studying last night." Japh mumble as he watched the twins finish the bottle.

[Angel_II] Angel looked around the room. She'd lost her chair to Scott....she plopped on the floor close to his feet.

[Nocturne] Talia took a quick swig of the tequila, making a face. She offered it to anyone else.

[Nocturne] "Holy crap, you let them eat glass!!"

[Raven] Raven took the bottle and attempted a lady-like sip. She coughed.

[Japheth] "Why not, they eat anything."

[Raven] "How does anyone get to the worm?" She asked rubbing her watering eyes with one hand and offering up the tequila with the other.

[Nocturne] 'Won't eating glass kill them?! They're little animals!"

[Angel_II] She wrinkled her nose. They were? She thought they were his stomach. She finished her bottle.

[Japheth] "It doesn't bother them, hell, they ate a statue that used to be in the garden."

[Raven] "Oh." said Raven, " Fr. Wagner mentioned his Virgin Mary statue from the garden had gone missing..."

[Japheth] "Wait, I mean there wasn't any statue in that open block in the garden."

[Nocturne] "That's sooo unhealthy! My mom's a nurse dude, I know."

[Raven] Raven giggled. "Not anymore at least."

[Summers] Scott sipped his beer silently, watching the light reflect off Angel's hair. He smiled at Raven's comments.

[Angel_II] Angel laughed, leaning back and bumping into Scott's leg. "Sorry, man." She needed to sloooow down. Two beers in 15 minutes was not good.

[Raven] "It was in my gymnastics training on day. He was like 'Vat are zey going to do vit her?' It was funny."

[remy] Remy took the bottle back from raven taking another large gulp. This one went down far easier.

[Japheth] "Okay, then help me here, if they were like normal creatures, why can they devour something almost a hundred times their size.

[Nocturne] "You do gymnastics with Wanger?" An image of Wagner in tights came to mind. GAH!

[Japheth] "It just disappears down their pieholes."

[Summers] Scott pushed Amgel upright gently with his knee. "Lightweight." he grinned.

[remy] He held the bottle out to japh. "Remy thinks dat y're thinking to much. Pour some of dat in y're 'and an' let dem lap dat shit up."

[Summers] ((Angel))

[Raven] Raven gave a non-committal shrug. "Yeah, two afternoons a week. It's not that bad..."

[Angel_II] Angel smiled up at him. God, he was acting normal. Maybe he wasn't going to chainsaw murder them. "Hey, Remy, let me have a swig of that?!" She waved at the tequila.

[Japheth] Japh took the bottle from Remy

[Angel_II] ((BRB))

[Nocturne] "Is it safe to feed those little aminals tequila?"

[Japheth] As Japh tilted the bottle and poured a bit in Meany's mouth.

[Summers] Scott twisted in the chair until his legs hung over an arm, he toed off his shoes, and relaxed, watching Japh. "Do they get drunk?" He asked.

[remy] "Dere not like gerbils or somethin' chere...dey'll be just fine."

[Japheth] Japh leaned over and gave the Tequila to Angel.

[Nocturne] "I dunno..they're little animals right? They shouldnt eat glass and tequila!"

[Japheth] "Nope, they don't get drunk, but I get hangovers. Just my luck"

[remy] Remy laughed, pleasantly warm thanks to the alchohol and TJ's length pressed against him.

[Raven] "That's terrible luck!" Raven said.

[Angel_II] Angel took the bottle and took a big swig, trying not to wince. She was losing her tolerance without practice. Wow.

[Nocturne] "That sucks alllooooot."

[Summers] "That sucks, man."

[Japheth] "Look TJ, don't worry about them, they eat metal when they want to.

[Japheth] "These little buggers can go through almost anything."

[Angel_II] "Right, except that one little metal thingy you showed us, right?"

[Summers] "Hey." Scott poked Angel with his foot. "Go easy, yeah? Don't want to scrape you off the floor."

[Nocturne] "I hope they don't eat my stuff.." TJ trailed off. Her eyes widened and she turned to Remy. "Dude, we gotta put the weed somewhere safer."

[Japheth] "hmm, yeah, that's still a little puzzle for me."

[remy] He emptied his beer, and leaned forward to place it on the table, only half looking at what he was doing. He inadvertantly hit another empty, tipping it over with a thunk, it spinning lazily on the table. He watched it for a second, breaking into a wide grin at the thought that crossed his mind.

[Angel_II] "Pffft!" She tilted her head back to look at Scott upside down. "I'm cool, man." She held up the bottle to him. "Want some?"

[remy] "Y' know what would be fun..." he arched his brow at the small group of people. "Why don't we play a game?"

[Raven] Raven stared up at the ceiling and then flipped through a couple of her books. Man the social dynamics here were weird...

[Nocturne] "What kind of game??"

[Japheth] "Yeah, sure, I'm bored."

[Wanda] Wanda had been deep in thought - but shook herself out of that - realizing she was still in the rec room

[Summers] "I'm sure it'd taste better than this cat piss." Scott said, putting the bottle of beer down and took the bottle, and took a few sips. "Geh. Maybe not." He handed the bottle back.

[remy] He tipped his head, watching her carefully. He didn't know how she'd respond to this suggestion. "Spin d' bottle?" He flicked the empty again so that it spun in a tight circle on the table.

[Angel_II] She laughed at him and took another long swig herself.

[Wanda] Spin the bottle? Wanda hadn't played that since she was thirteen. She took a look at her own bottle - it was still mroe than half-way full - she was no where near drunk enough for this.

[Raven] Raven leaned back in her chair. At least they weren't playing truth or dare.

[Nocturne] "Spinthe bottle! Like, kissing?! Why do you wanna kiss everyone!"

[Japheth] Japh grabbed another empty that was lying on the floor and stood up. Japh started juggling the bottle and two maggots.

[remy] Remy laughed. "Its just a game, chere. Not like any of us would be startin' long term relationships with just a little peck."

[Nocturne] She gave him a look. "Fine then We'll play."

[Wanda] Wanda held her bottle by the neck and swang it gently back and forth - her arm hanging over the arm of her chair.

[Angel_II] Whoa, what did he just say?! She looked at Remy. Spin the bottle?!

[remy] He looked around at the group. "Who else is in?" he started clearing the table of bottles, stacking them on the floor in easy reach.

[Summers] “I’m SO not drunk enough to even entertain the idea of ‘spin the bottle’.” He took the bottle of tequila back from Angel and sucked down the rest of the bottle.

[Japheth] Japh stopped juggling, sat down and held the bottle for the twins to eat, "As you can see, I have way too much time on my hands, I'm in."

[Nocturne] Talia crossed her arms. "EVERYONES playing!!"

[Wanda] Wanda shook her head and took another drink - "Eh, why not?"

[remy] "Good den!" he looked at tj curiously. Why did she care if Scott wanted to sit it out and watch?

[Angel_II] Angel shrugged. What the hell. "I'll play, just let me get another beer." She paused at TJ's outburst. "Okay. I still need that beer...."

[remy] He knelt on the floor infront of the table, scootching over to let tj sit beside him, waving people over.

[Nocturne] "Who's first then?"

[Japheth] "Not me"

[Summers] Scott handed his unfinished beer to Angel.

[remy] "Not Remy - it was 'is suggestion. Someone else gets it."

[Summers] "Not me."

[Wanda] Sliding off the armchair, drink still in hand, Wanda took a place around the table.

[Raven] "Okay," Raven said, shifting her image to look like Remy's, then TJ, then Japth's before returning to her own appearance. 'But you're not going to know you're going to get kissed by."

[Nocturne] "No one?!"

[Nocturne] Talia grabbed the bottle, giving it a quick spin."babies"

[Angel_II] Angel took the beer and settled closer to the table.

[Summers] Scott stood up, and settled next to Angel.

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on....Meany

[Nocturne] TJ made a face. "No way. Does that count??!"

[Wanda] Wanda took another sip of the lemonade - now it was a little less than half full

[Wanda] (( ))

[Japheth] "Bwahaha, nope sorry about that."

[remy] "Oui chere...pucker up." Remy laughed.

[Japheth] Japh let the twins sit on his shoulders.

[Nocturne] "Do I have to kiss it?!"

[Nocturne] "Can I just kiss Japh instead?"

[Summers] Helping himself to a low alcohol proof lemonade, he settled back on his hands.

[Nocturne] TJ leans foward and gave Japh a kiss on the lips. "OK next!"

[remy] "Sure..." Remy shrugged. "Less y' want t' kiss 'is stomach."

[Japheth] "Right," Japh gave it a nice spin.

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on...Angel

[Angel_II] Angel blinked at Japh and then grinned. At least she hadn't gotten Eany.

[Japheth] "Pucker up sweety, daddy's coming in for a landing." Japh joked and leaned over, and gave Angel a soft kiss on the lips.

[remy] ((LMAO))

[Angel_II] She giggled through the kiss.

[Summers] Scott choked on his drink. "What a line!"

[Raven] Raven giggled. "Daddy..."

[Japheth] "Spin milady, spin."

[Angel_II] "You too smooth for your own good, man," she laughed and spun the bottle.

[ANNOUNCE] the bottle spins and lands on...Wanda

[Nocturne] "Wait, does that count? Wanda;s a girl!"

[Angel_II] "Wooo, Wanda!" She laughed. "You ready for some sugar?!" She made kissy faces at Wanda.

[remy] "of course it counts chere."

[remy] he leaned back, ready to enjoy this one.

[Nocturne] "But she's a girl!!"

[Summers] Scott put his drink down for his safety. "So?" He asked TJ.

[remy] "So?" he arched his eyebrow at her.

[Wanda] Wanda shook her head good-naturedly and smiled, leaning over towards Angel.

[Japheth] "It's time's like these that I cherish my ability to see the past, just for instant playback moments."

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes at Scott. "I wasn't talking to YOU."

[Raven] "I think theirs so few of us... Thet there isn't a choice." Raven said.

[Angel_II] Angel leaned over and gave Wanda a loud kiss on the lips.

[Japheth] "Dammit if I was the Director, I'd say that was sloppy and need a retake."

[Nocturne] ((LOL!!))

[remy] Remy laughed. "Dat would be fine with Remy!"

[Wanda] As Wanda sat back again she laughed - "My turn, I guess?"

[Angel_II] She stuck her tongue out at Japh and downed the rest of Scott's beer.

[Nocturne] She elbowed Remy.

Cypher enters this room

[Wanda] Wanda had been very careful lately not to move her hands too much - she reached across the table and gave the bottle a good spin.

[Summers] Scott raised his bottle in salute to TJ. "Let's have a truce for tonight, yeah?"

[Japheth] Japh just smiled and chuckled.

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on.....Remy

[Cypher] Doug wandered down from upstairs, looking absolutely beat.

[Nocturne] Talia ignored Scott

[Wanda] Uh-oh - Wanda looked nervously over at TJ - would she be upset?

[remy] Remy grinned, leaning a bit forward. "Remy don't bite petite."

[Raven] "Hey Doug!" Raven said.

[Nocturne] TJ froze. Oh, wait, now REMY was gonna be kissing other girls!!

[Nocturne] She tried to keep her expression neutral. It was a game right?

[Cypher] He smiled a tired smile and waved to Raven. "Hey!" Then he noticed the bottle and the circle and the drinks... uh oh.

[Wanda] Wanda leaned over to Remy and kissed him quickly before sitting back again.

[Japheth] Japh looked up to Doug, "Wanna join?"

[Angel_II] Angel looked up at Japh's invitation. "Hey, Dougy-Doug!"

[Nocturne] Talia sat back, arms crossed. She watched Remy's face. Did he like that?

[Cypher] "I guess this beats thirteenth century peasant revolts in Eastern Europe..." He took a seat next to Raven and nodded to Japh and Angel.

[remy] Remy chuckled at the quick brush of lips, flicking the bottle. "Come on in Doug...we're just gettin' warmed up."

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on .....Angel

[remy] He leaned over to brush his lips over Talia's ear as he was waiting for the bottle to stop.

[Summers] Scott’s smile faded at TJ’s rebuff and he turned his attention to Doug. “Want something to drink?” He asked Doug.

[Raven] "Yeah, so far it's actually similar to Eastern Europe, but without the peasant revolts." Raven said.

[Nocturne] TJ took a breath in watching the bottle stop. GREAT

[Angel_II] Angel watched it come to a halt on her and she nervously looked at TJ.

[remy] He eyed the girl from across the table. He leaned forward on the table, grinning widely.

[Cypher] "Uh, sure..." He didn't really take his eyes off the table, nor did he ask what sort of drink it was. Oops.

[Angel_II] She held her breath and leaned in, looking at TJ apologetically.

[Nocturne] He WAS enjoying this!

[remy] He pressed his lips to Angels, lingering just a tad as his red on black eyes flicked to hold Scotts for a moment, before backing off and sitting back down.

[Summers] "What do you want, Remy brought variety. Try this it's not very strong." Scott handed another Mike's over.

[Japheth] "Oh no, my math skills just kicked in, I have a bigger chance on kissing a guy....NOOO!"

[Nocturne] She pulled Remy down next to her, crossing her arms. Well, THAT kiss was long enough!

[Cypher] He took the drink. "Whatever man... my brain is fried from studying. Just because you can speak or read any language doesn't mean your finals should be exponentially harder than everyone else's..."

[Angel_II] Angel sat back. He'd kind of .... lingered.

[Angel_II] "I need another drink, yo."

[Summers] Scott grinned at Remy. "Nicely done." Jackass. I won't rise to the bait tonight!

[Angel_II] She looked at Scott. Huh?

[Cypher] He popped the lid off and took a nice-sized swig of the drink. Stupid peasants in their stupid thirteenth century.

[Summers] He passed his drink to Angel.

[Angel_II] She took the drink and spun it again.

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on...Raven

[Raven] Raven glanced at Doug. "We never kiss each other these days." she said.

[Angel_II] "Another girl?" she laughed. "No offense, Rave."

[Japheth] "This'll be interesting, girl kissing girl OR girl kissing guy, Raven decide."

[Raven] "Who will it be?" Raven asked.

[Cypher] "Wha...huh?"

[Raven] She shifted to look like Scott and then like Remy - giving a knowing cock of the eye brow.

[remy] Remy laughed. "Make it Wagner!"

[Nocturne] Talia watched Raven. Oh, if she shifted to Remy, they were both dead.

[Raven] "Or someone ?" She asked, becoming herself again.

[Raven] Raven rolled her eyes. Wagner...

[Angel_II] She was surprised at that. Gah! "Um, just you, Rave."

[Cypher] See, that's what he generally preferred.

[Angel_II] She leaned over and kissed Raven quickly. Though she kind of had liked her as Scott.....

[remy] Remy leaned over in Doug's general direction "REmy never considered d' fringe benefits of dat relationship..."

[Raven] Raven closed her eyes and puckered her mouth.

[Cypher] He just nodded and took another drink.

[Angel_II] Angel kissed Raven and sat back, taking a long drink.

[Raven] Raven took the bottle and gave it a spin.

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on.....TJ

[Wanda] Wanda finished off her lemonade and set the empty bottle down.

[Nocturne] Talia froze. Raven. is. a. GIRL.

[Raven] "Well..." Raven said to her roommate.

[Cypher] Maybe he was just tired, but he was feeling a little warm and fuzzy... so naturally, he took another drink.

[remy] Remy smiled, rubbing Talia's back a little as she froze. She was so funny about this sort of thing.

[Nocturne] "We have to kiss??"

[Summers] "Hey, Dragonfly, go easy..." Scott plucked the bottle from Angel's hand.

[Raven] "I can be a guy if you want," Raven said.

[Nocturne] She looked a bit wide eyed at Remy.

[Wanda] Wanda rolled her eyes and reached for another bottle, she wanted to drinkn, but she didn't want to get *too* drunk. That could be dangerous.

[Japheth] "Oh turn into Remy and kiss her."

[Nocturne] "No, don't," she told Raven. It was a game, right??

[Raven] "What if I..." She became Sgt. Rankin.

[Raven] And leaned in to plant one on TJ's lips.

[Nocturne] Talia eyes widened. "Oh....wow..."

[Angel_II] She looked at Scott. Hey! She pouted a bit at him, then remembered Raven turning into him. God, this was supposed to be fun?

[Nocturne] Raven kissed her as Cal, and moved away. Wow, that was cool.

[Wanda] Wanda laughed aloud at TJ's rapid change of attitude.

[Cypher] He leaned in a little to Remy and in slightly slurred French, "I see precisely what you mean, my good man."

[remy] Remy howled with laughter.

[Nocturne] She shook her head a bit, hand moving to the bottle, giving it a tight spin.

[Raven] Raven returned to her normal appearance and plopped back into her chair.

[Summers] "Allright Raven!"

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on...Scott

[remy] Remy blinked as the bottle stopped. Oh this isn't good.

[Nocturne] "OHHHH NO."

[Cypher] His eyebrows shot up. Oh. Wow.

[Summers] Scott blinked.

[Angel_II] Angel snapped to at that. Oh, hell.

[Nocturne] "No NO NO!" She crossed her arms.

[Japheth] Japh coughed the word "awkward" with a smile.

[Wanda] Wanda wasn't quite sure what the problem was, she opened up her new bottle and took a sip.

[Summers] He blew her a kiss and waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

[remy] "Here" Remy passed her the tequila bottle.

[Nocturne] She scowled angrily at him and pushed the bottle away. "NEXT!!"

[Nocturne] She takes the bottle and takes a large swig.

[remy] Remy watched as she passed the bottle to Scott. "But y' didn't kiss 'im chere."

[Wanda] Well, that wasn't very nice - Wanda raised her eyebrows questioningly in Scott's direction as she took another drink

[Summers] "The rules aren't binding, Remy." Scott said twisting the bottle on its side.

[remy] "Whatever." he shrugged. Wasn't like he wanted to force her to kiss...that...anyway.

[Nocturne] "I'm NOT going to kiss THAT"

[Summers] ((LMAO!))

[Cypher] He noticed his drink was gone. How'd that happen? "Raven, where did my drink go?"

[Cypher] Every word was quite purposefully in English.

[Summers] Scott stiffened slightly. Christ, and she says *I* have a stick up my ass. She can't relax for one fucking evening.

[Raven] Raven glanced over at the empty glass in Doug's hand. "You drank it." she said and laughed.

[Angel_II] Angel snickered at Scott and took her drink back from him while he was preoccupied.

[Wanda] They weren't playing by the rules now? Wanda wondered how much longer the game would go on before someone got in a fight or something

[Summers] ((I span the bottle))

[Nocturne] ((TJ is TELEPATHIC!))

[Cypher] "Oh." He looked down at it, shrugged, then set it down slowly. "Ich habe gehabt..."

[Summers] ((spun??))

[Nocturne] ((WooooOOOOoooooOOOooo))

[Summers] ((oh dear))

[ANNOUNCE] the bottle spins and lands on DOUG!

[Wanda] Oh that's right - Scott and Remy had gotten in a fight a few weeks ago - that was why TJ was still upset - Wanda drank some more.

[Angel_II] ((LMAO!))

Nocturne exits from this room

[Summers] Scott took the bottle from Angel and took a swig, handing it back.

[Cypher] He narrowed his eyes a little at the bottle pointing at him. "That," he announced, "has no alcohol in it."

[Raven] "It's more like there's none left."

[Wanda] Doug, it seemed, couldn't hold his alcohol Wanda thought, glancing over

[Summers] "Jesus, Doug, I gave you the least alcohol proof and you're already gone!"

Dr.Xavier enters this room

Dr.Xavier exits from this room

[Cypher] He followed the direction the end of the bottle was pointing to and ... Scott? Wait, he'd spun it... and they were playing some game...

[Cypher] Oh yeah, so now he had to kiss the guy? He shrugged and leaned forward, kissing Scott slowly on the lips.

[Raven] Least alcohol proof? Who said that? It was like Scott had never been drinking before.

[remy] Remy watched Doug casually kiss Scott. Wow...he was getting a lot more comfortable kissing guys.

[Summers] A passing thought of Doug and Remy flitted through his mind, and he pulled away quickly.

[Summers] ((BRB))

[Angel_II] Angel's eyebrows lifted as Doug kissed Scott. That was weirdly hot.....

[Wanda] Wait, weren't Raven and Doug together? Doug seemed oddly into kissing Scott.

[Cypher] He was left hanging after just a short peck. Aren't kisses supposed to last longer than that? He sat back down, a little confused.

[Cypher] * Cypher spins the bottle of Truth (tm) !

[ANNOUNCE] the bottle spins and lands on Wanda

[Wanda] Oh no - the bottle was pointing to her again?

[Cypher] He followed the path of the bottle (why didn't it have anything in it again?) and noticed it stopped on Wanda. "Oh, hey. Haven't seen you around in awhile..."

[Cypher] He supposed that he would be polite in case she was as uninterested in kissing him as Scott was and only leaned in about halfway, letting her come the rest.

[Wanda] Doug hardly seemed to know where he was at all. Wanda leaned in the rest of the way and kissed him casually

[Summers] ((back))

[Wanda] Now it was her turn to spin the bottle again - why did this seem so hard all of a sudden - she hoped she wouldn't slip up this time either

[Raven] Raven looked over at her books. And then at Doug. They were doin this again , why?

[ANNOUNCE] The bottle spins and lands on Japh

[Cypher] He seemed satisfied with the latest, then looked over at Raven. What was that look on her face?

[Wanda] Oh good - two for two - no problems there.

[Raven] She was bored! They could be studying. Or SightSeeing!

[Wanda] Wanda had to get up to go over and kiss Japh - so she did

[Cypher] Wait a second ... he knew that look.

[Cypher] That Look.

[Cypher] He leaned over toward her and slowly and quietly, "So... I know of this ... nightclub."

Nocturne enters this room

[Japheth] "Well, well" Japh smiled. Japh kissed the incoming Wanda.

[Raven] Raven looked back at Doug. "Oh yeah? What kind of club?"

[Japheth] Japh took one more spin with the bottle.

[Wanda] Wanda kissed him back and smiled at him as she went back to her seat

[remy] Remy leaned into TJ. This evening seemed so...casual. People were fried from all the work he supposed.

[Cypher] "It's..." What kind of club was it? "It's got that lindy hop kinda vibe, babe."

[Summers] ((Swing dancing! Woo!))

[Raven] Raven raised her eyebrows. "East coast and west coast too?"

[Nocturne] TJ kept her arms crossed as Remy leaned close. 'So you like kissing wanda and angel?" she whispered.

[Angel_II] ((BRB -- doggie emergency!))

[Cypher] He smiled lazily. "Sure sure, it's all good cat."

[Japheth] "Spin you malcontented piece of glass!"

[remy] Remy watched as the bottle weaved and wobbled odder and odder...

[Raven] Raven stood up. "Show me the way daddy-o."

[Cypher] He slid out of his chair and slowly stood up. "I dig it..."

[ANNOUNCE] the bottle spins...wobbles weirdly, and splits evenly down the middle.

[remy] Remy frowns at the two halves. "Wanda?"

[Wanda] Wanda started to take another another drink then noticed the bottle - oh no - had she done that?!

[Nocturne] she elbows remy sharply. "Huh?!"

[Wanda] Wanda looks up at Remy and blinks - her powers were so useless! Only good for destroying things

[Japheth] "Oh shucks, I hate it when that happens," Japh joked.

[Summers] Scott looked at the bottle. Huh. That was weird. But then, so was everything else around here. He took the bottle from Angel again and took a few sips.

[Raven] Raven stared at the halves of the bottle and took Doug's hands.

[Wanda] And she'd been so careful lately

[Raven] "Shall we then?"

[Cypher] So there was something with the bottle? Huh. Oh wait, she was holding his hands now.

[Angel_II] ((back))

[Cypher] He smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, we certainly shall."

[remy] Remy was jerked back to awareness by the elbow to his ribs.

[Cypher] He gave her a spin and away they went!

[Cypher] ((...and they lived happily ever after.))

[remy] "What?" he looked over at her in question.

[Summers] Scott tore hsi eyes from the bottle to the two dancing their way out. Weird was definately the word.

[Wanda] Wanda sighed and went back to her drink, "Sorry, guys." she mumbled "My fault."

[Nocturne] "You like kissing Angel? And Wanda?" she asked pointedly.

[Raven] Whoa! They were dancing and leaving. This was cooler than homework or kissing her classmates!

[Raven] ((And Raven lived happliy ever after too!))

[Wanda] She looked up and watched Doug and Raven spin their way out of the room

[Angel_II] She had jumped at bit at the bottle and then.... dancing? She looked at Scott. "That's weird, right?"

[remy] He ran his hand through his hair. "What? Dey were fine...'ow was Raven?" he grinned at her, missing the point entirely.

Cypher exits from this room

[Japheth] "Well it was fun while it lasted." Japh stood up and stretched, "I'm going back to my room."

[Summers] "Very." Scott agreed.

[Summers] "Night, Japh, don't forget to put the aspirin and water by your bed before you fall asleep!"

[Nocturne] "OH they were FINE!" She looked at him angrily.

Raven exits from this room

[Angel_II] She leaned against Scott for a moment. "I never got to kiss you." Wait -- did I say that out loud?!

[Japheth] "Ah hell, yeah, forgot about that, thanks for reminding me."

[Wanda] Wanda got up carrying her bottle and glanced over at TJ glaring at Remy, yep, she was upset.

[remy] "What?" He looked at her in confusion. "Chere, Remy's kissed bottle's of stuff more passionately dan dat. An' its just a game. didn't mean nothin."

[Wanda] She didn't even bother to say good-night as she exited the room in the direction of the stairs.

[Nocturne] "it was YOUR idea,' she frowned at him'

[Summers] "Er...I uh, figured you wouldn't want to. But, I'd ike to kiss you."

[remy] He stroked her hair. "But y' got t' kiss Cal...or a reasonable copy, neh?"

[Wanda] Tomorrow she was going to try taping her fingers together - she was so sick of her 'powers'. If only there were a way to get rid of them

[Wanda] Wanda headed up to her room

Wanda exits from this room

[Nocturne] 'it wasnt MY idea!!"

[Summers] Scott turned, smirking slightly at TJ.

chicory enters this room

[remy] "What? T' kiss Cal?" he frowned in thought "who 'ad dat idea?"

[Angel_II] She couldn't believe she'd said.... huh?! She looked at him, not sure what to say.

[Japheth] Japh picked up two more bottles, empty of course,"Good night you bunch frisky teenagers." And so japh exited through the door.

Japheth exits from this room

[Summers] "Remy probably was hoping the bottle landed on you when it was his turn, just chill out, and kiss him." Turneing back to Angel, he said, "want to leave the lovebirds to their spat?"

[Nocturne] "Uhh..."

[remy] Remy looked around, blinking in confusion. How had it gotten to just him and talia and scott and angel again? This never boded well.

[Nocturne] Did Scott just talk to her??

[Nocturne] "Dude, WHY are you talking to me?!"

[Summers] He got slightly unsteadily to his feet and held a hand out for Angel.

[Angel_II] Did she want to kiss him? Um, yes, no. Chainsaw! He wanted to kiss her?! A million thoughts ran through her head.

[Summers] "I called a truce tonight, even if you didn't. Have a good evening."

[Angel_II] But, she took his hand and let him help her up.

[Nocturne] "Fuck you and your truce. i never agreed to anytghing."

[Summers] Scott saluted to Remy and TJ. "Sleep well when you do." He took Angel gently by her arm and escorted her out.

[remy] "Chere..."

[Nocturne] "Whatever DOUCHEBAG."

Summers exits from this room

[Angel_II] Angel shrugged at TJ and Remy and let Scott lead her off.

Angel_II exits from this room

chicory exits from this room

[remy] Remy sighed in relief when Scott left.

[Nocturne] "Who the fuck is he?! She stood, staring in the direction he left. "FUCK truce. I don't do ANYTHING on HIS terms!"

[remy] "I know..." Dieu since WHEN did he start taking it up the ass...oh never mind. "Its not fair...but y' can't get in a fight with 'im."

[Nocturne] "I just want to kick his ass SO bad."

[remy] "Well..." he grinned. "Maybe remy should get y' one of dem blow up boy toys an' strap a pair of red sunglasses t' it an' we could go 'ave some target practice? Y' could even neuter 'im..."

[Nocturne] She smirked. "Thats a start."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Angel_II] Whoa, when you stood up....allllll the alcohol kinda ran to your brain, she decided.

chicory enters this room

[Summers] Scott floundered a bit in the hallway, listing just as badly as Angel. "I think we're drunk." He looked blearily at the staircase. Oh hell. no way he was going to make it up them right now. Unles I crawled. Tequila is bad.

[Angel_II] Angel fell as gracefully as she could onto the staircase, taking Scott with her.

[Summers] Scott snorted. Crawling it was. "Tequila is evil. How does that thing go? One tequila two tequila three tequila floor?"

[Summers] He sprawled out on the stairs, looking at the chandelier's light reflect off the crystals.

[Angel_II] She giggled. God, she hadn't really had fun with Scott since, well.... no thinking of that tonight. "Oh, this is better than the moonshine I had a while back..."

[Summers] "Ergh. I read about that in your myspace." He turned his head to look at her. Her hair flowed over the steps like silk. "I am SO drunk."

chicory enters this room

[Angel_II] She sat up a little to look at him sprawled all over the steps. She tried to make eye contact. She giggled. "Oh, um, you read all those, huh?"

[Summers] "Yeah. Ugh! How can you sit up? Did I just say that aloud?" Crap.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, you did," she laughed and grabbed his arm to try to pull him up. Instead she landed back on the steps right beside him. She started laughing hysterically.

[Summers] Scott tried, but finally burst out laughing too. "Oh boy. I hope a teacher doesn't walk by." He gasped between fits. "I haven't laughed like this for a while!" Ooh.. that was a downer, thinking like that. "So...wanna try going up a few steps? We can crawl."

[Angel_II] She sobered at bit at his comment and looked closely at him. She had to stop herself from asking why, yet again. Instead she reached over and brushed his mussed hair back with her fingers. "We could crawl, but this is kinda nice too."

spychic enters this room

[Summers] "That feels nice." On second thought, here was good. He reached out with deliberate care and cupped her jaw, delicately guiding her down for a kiss.

[Angel_II] All the semi-coherent confusions and fears she had about him melted away and she closed the distance and kissed him, her fingers still playing in his hair.

nakedremy enters this room

[Summers] WHY had he dumped her? Oh yes. His addiction. But for right now…he carded his fingers through her long hair, letting the dangly earrings she preferred roll over his fingers. He let his eyes close and enjoyed the kiss.

[Angel_II] She hadn't forgotten their kiss in the rose garden, and this...this was nice. Why couldn't things just be simple? She lingered for a moment longer and then pulled back, her hand trailing to his cheek. She simply watched him, thinking.

[Summers] He smiled up at her, disentangling his fingers from her hair, taking the time to caress some strands behind her ear. Down, boy! You’re not ‘together’ anymore! But damn, hormones were insistent bastards. “So…” he cleared his throat, “we should probably get off the stairs.”

[Angel_II] "Yeah," she returned his smile and ghosted her thumb across his cheekbone before sitting up. Whoa.... spinny room.... "You know, I think tequila is worse than moonshine," she said conversationally and stood up unsteadily. More spin...She looked back down at Scott. "You're still way down there...."

[Summers] ""Yup...and you're all the way up there." He agreed. Hmm...um, she probably had a good view of him...he rolled over carefully and started climbing the stairs on all fours, the staircase bobbing up and down as his head spun. “Tequila…never again…”

[Angel_II] Wow, he WAS drunk. Would he even remember kissing her tomorrow? She blinked a few times and walked up, clinging to the rail. She would try to help him up, but she was doing good to walk herself.... She waited for him at the top.

[Summers] Oh – she was waiting for him. The chandelier hanging at the top of the stairs haloed her, and he paused, staring. Oh my god. There had been more tequila in the bottle than he’d thought. He paused, getting his breath to come evenly.

[Summers] At the top he staggered to his feet, and blushed slightly. “Well, thanks for seeing me up- the stairs. Night.” I hope Japh is a heavy sleeper.

[Angel_II] She had to stop herself from laughing at him still half crawling up the steps. He reached the top and straightened up in front of her and she noticed his blush and smiled to herself. Watch it, girl.... "Good night," she said, cocking her head. "Sleep well." She sighed and headed down the hall.

[Angel_II] She knew she wouldn't.

[Summers] Scott watched her until she’d gone into her room and closed the door. He made a beeline for his own room, and thankfully Japh was deep asleep. But the damn twins were roaming about, eating whatever they were allowed to. He stepped into the en suite bathroom and locked the door.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.