Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

RP - A visit to New York City 5/6

Post by Saint Kurt »

The Xavier Univerisity kids ride the rails and see the sites:

[quote]
[Remy] Striding around in the crowded room of the train station Remy watches the people closely, drawing TJ closer to him.
[Nocturne] TJ stares around her. The granite and marble EVERYWHERE! The painting on the cieling...with..LIGHTS! Jesus,m this was INCREDIBLE and they were only in the train station!
Piotr enters this room
[Piotr] ((Trainstation?))
[Mystique] Raven looked around. Home. She'd grown up in New York City. Grand Central Station with all it's crowds, smells, sights, and sounds was like going into her own living room.
[Remy] ((yep - we just traveled here...we are going to be wandering around new york in a minute))
[Nocturne] Piotr> ((Grand Central))
[Piotr] Piotr looked around amazed and said to himself "Well this is big, allmost bigger than Moscow"
[Nocturne] ((http://www.arrakeen.ch/usacan/060%20%20 ... tation.jpg))
[Piotr] ((*bigger than moscow trainstation))
[Nocturne] "God, LOOK AT THIS!" She was stunned. She'd never seen ANYTHING like this in her LIFE.
[Remy] Remy noticed people stopping to gawk at TJ, he scowled at them through his sunglasses, nudging her away from them.
[Mystique] Raven turned around to look at her fellow students. They were all staring around them like a bunch of tourists. It was lucky that the whole thing about only people who looked like tourists got mugged in New York was crap.
[Remy] "Oui. Pretty place."
[Mystique] Everyone got mugged no matter what they looked like.
[Jamie] *Meh, I like Houston better more trees.* Jamie looked around. *We don't need no stinking mass transit* he laughed.
[Remy] ((HAHA!!))
[Nocturne] TJ was oblivious to all around her. She was captivated. She was in NEW YORK CITY!
[Mystique] "Grand Central station. Center of the universe."
[Nocturne] "Grand Central? It's beautiful!"
[Remy] Remy looked at Mystique "OK den...where we go now?
[Mystique] Raven was vaguely conscious that as much as they were staring, people were staring at THEM.
[Nocturne] "Lets look around here! Look at the ceiling!"
[Piotr] "meh, if city has more then hundred thousand people living in it, it sucks" Piotr commented the glorious NYC
[Nocturne] She craned her neck a bit, looking up at the twinkling lights in the ceiling. "WOW!"
[Mystique] "Here, come check out the rotunda. Then we'll go to the subway."
[Wanda] "I think it's more like 8 million, Piotr," Wanda said
[Jamie] "What's the big deal, it's a train station, whoop de do.."
[Mystique] Raven led them away from the Metro North terminal to the central rotunda where the ticket booths were.
[Wanda] Grand Central Station was huge!
[Nocturne] "Subway?!" Wow. She felt so metropolitan!
[Remy] "Maybe..." Remy looked around at the milling people "Is dere a place dat is a little less crowded?"
[Mystique] She gestured around. "As seen in countless movies."
[Mystique] "See, there's the clock" She pointed above the carved wooden ticket booths.
[Nocturne] She turns to Jamie. "What train station is like THIS?" She indication the marble stair cases and chandeliers.
[Remy] Remy peered at the map. "So where are we lookin' to go den?"
[Piotr] Wanda> ((if it has more then 100 000 people in it sucks = doesnt mean that he would wonder how many people are in it))
[Piotr] ((in it, it sucks*))
[Mystique] Raven pointed at the map. "My parents live here. Central Park West. But it's rich people and fancy boutiques."
[Piotr] Piotr answered to TJ "moscow international"
[Piotr] "more beautifull than this thought"
[Nocturne] She held tight to Remy's hand, resting her head on his shoulder for a minute.
[Nocturne] "Oooo! Central PARK!"
[Jamie] "I personally don't care what a train station looks like, as long as it gets trains from point A to point B, it's not really that important to have chandeliers and a marble stair case is it?"
[Nocturne] Piotr> ((you SO have never seen Grand Central ))
[Mystique] Raven nodded. "New York is kind of dirty," she said to Piotr.
[Remy] Remy smiled at her and drew her closer. He was glad she was so excited, but he was nervous as hell.
[Mystique] ((heh. Right on. I just looked at the image. I did that all from memory...)
[Nocturne] "We should check out the Empire State Building! And the Statue of Liberty!"
[Mystique] ((nice picture...)
[Nocturne] Mystique> ((NICE! Grand Central really is...like..gorgeous. I've been there TONS of times, but I still gawk when im there))
[Jamie] "Yankee Stadium too." Jamie added.
[Piotr] Nocturne> ((have you seen the moscow international trainstation?))
[Nocturne] She made a face. "Is Yankee Stadium in New York City?"
[Mystique] Raven frowned chewing on her lip. "Yeah, we could do all that, but we'll be on the subway A LOT. Or... we could go check out the local color."
[Remy] "So where do ya thin' we should go first den Raven...y'know de area"
[Piotr] (wtf)
[Jamie] "They're called the New York Yankees for a reason, T.J.''
[Nocturne] "Raven, I'm up for whatever. As long as its here!" NEW YORK CITY!
Piotr exits from this room
Croc enters this room
[Nocturne] Jamie> ((they're in the bronx ))
Croc exits from this room
[Jamie] (Bronx, NYC, same to a uniformed Texan like me))
[Mystique] "Actually, they should be the 'Bronx Yankees'. The stadium isn't actually in the city."
[Nocturne] Jamie> ((BLASPHEMY))
[Nocturne] "The Bronx? Isn't that supposed to be, like, dangerous?"
[Piotr] "are we going to somewhere or are we staying over night in here?" Piotr said
[Piotr] ((meaning the trainstatioN))
[Wanda] "Isnt the Bronx a part of New York City?" Wanda askes Raven
[Jamie] "Ugh...details, details, Bronx and NYC are basically the same thing aren't they?"
[Jamie] "T.J. why are ya worried about our safety, we got plenty of firepower." Jamie smiled.
[Nocturne] She stared around herself again. Nudging Remy, she pointed to the ceiling. "Look! They're stars!"
[Piotr] ((so did the teachers give us any info what to do when we arrive to the station?))
[Mystique] "Yeah, kinda. There's five like... borroughs. The Bronx, Brooklyn, Roosevlt Island, Queens... Manhattan is a borough too.
[Nocturne] She could really spend the whole day here.
[Remy] Remy drew TJ infront of him, using his coat to partially hide her. Hopefully she'd take it as just more cuddling "Oui? Dat's somethin' eh chere?"
[Wanda] Wanda was getting a little distracted by the way some popele in the crowd were staring at them
[Piotr] "i dont know what is more dangerous us, or some petty thiefs"
[Remy] ((we snuck out piotr))
[Nocturne] She smiled and cuddled closer. "It's gorgeous! Have you ever seen anything so pretty??"
[Mystique] "Just act like you belong here and you won't get mugged." Raven lied.
[Remy] "OK...so what's near us den? Dat we can get to quick?" Remy wanted to get away from the mass of people.
[Nocturne] "Mugged?" TJ frowned.
[Jamie] "Oh,yeah I got the right accent for that," Jamie smirked.
[Mystique] "So, I think the most fun is the East Village. Greenwich Village is where New York University is, there's all kinds of pubs and little cafes. It's artsy..."
[Nocturne] "Oh, that sounds cool Rave! How do we get there?"
[Jamie] "By the way, what's the point of coming here if y'all are somewhat worried of getting mugged and other things?"
[Piotr] "East village, Isnt really village is it?"
[Mystique] "Then from there, if we get bored, it's easy to grab the subway again and check out a museum. We could go to the Met or the Natural Science museum."
[Nocturne] "Wait. Village?" visions of thatched roofs and cottages appeard in her head.
[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "It's not like an Indian reservation or anything, if that's what you mean."
[Piotr] From village Piotr had an image of his home village burning, but he shaked it off
[Jamie] "Ooohh...museums," Jamie was somewhat impressed "Shame Doug didn't come along he'd probably like them."
[Nocturne] TJ made a face at Raven. Was that supposed to be a jab?
[Mystique] "Manhattan is so big that everyone divides it up into neighborhoods with names.
[Nocturne] Jamie> ((Doug may be with us....he may be joining))
[Remy] "alright den Raven - lead de way."
[Remy] "Doug said dat he may catch up to us - 'ell call on de cell to see where we are."
[Jamie] ((I know he may, that's why I said it__
[Wanda] Nocturne> ((but, he isn't with them now, is he?))
[Piotr] "lets go to Chinatown"
[Nocturne] Wanda> ((well, we'll figure it out when/if he comes))
[Jamie] "Well that's cool... the more the merrier"
[Mystique] Raven and nodded and started walking towards the subway entrance. "There's the East and west village, the Upper West Side, Battery Park, Tribecca... Tons of little communities inside a big city."
[Nocturne] "Ok, so, lets hit this village!" She stepped away from Remy, following behind Raven, still in awe of everything around her.
[Jamie] "If we go to Chinatown, let's go to the real one, not the tourist trap section." Jamie remebered the San Fransico Chinatown.
[Mystique] "Yeah! Chinatown for lunch! Or, it's right next to Little Italy. Yummy."
[Wanda] Wanda had been to lots of large European cities, but she'd never been to New York before.
[Remy] Remy sighed and quickly stepped after her, determined to keep on her heels the entire time.
[Nocturne] "oo Little Italy? Is it shaped like a boot too?"
[Remy] The stairs down to the subway were crowded and Remy was having a hard time keeping beside TJ to his growing annoyance. Hopefully it would be better in the villiage.
[Piotr] ((Ok i have a big fucking problem with my computer now and i cant continue rping because i need to restart my computer couple times, FUCK FUCK FUCK!))
[Nocturne] TJ began to notice one or two people gawking. Well, whatever. She knew they may stare....but she TOLD Remy they wouldnt hurt her.
Cypher enters this room
[Mystique] Raven stopped at a group of brightly lit metrocard machines.
[Nocturne] "Is this the Subway?!"
[Piotr] ((OK?))
[Remy] ((yell across the room to us doug - hey wait up))
[Nocturne] She stared around her. It wasn't nearly as nice as the station. In fact..it was really dank. And grey. But...WOW THE SUBWAY!
[Wanda] ((OK Piotr!))
[Nocturne] ((sorry croc ))
[Cypher] ((gotcha ... hope it works out soon piotr! ))
Piotr exits from this room
[Cypher] "Hey guys, wait up!" He starts jogging to catch up
[Nocturne] TJ turned. She smiled. "Hey Doug!"
[Mystique] "It's the entrance. We need to buy metrocards to ride the subway all day."
[Jamie] Jamie looks back and sees Doug spriting to catch up to them.
[Remy] Remy stops turning towards the blonde haired teen. "Glad y'could make it 'omme."
[Wanda] Wanda looked at the metrocard machines with her hands in her pockets, how much did the subways cost
[Wanda] She looks up again as everyone greet Doug
[Mystique] "Doug! Well shiver me timbers, you made it." Raven said and smiled.
[Remy] Doubly glad because it gave him a chance to work through the crowd and get close to TJ again.
[Jamie] "Now Doug, we would have really know it was you if you had yelled for us in Sandscript.' Jamie laughed.
[Cypher] He catches up to the group and takes a moment to catch his breath. "Glad I caught up... what's going on?" He's wearing his usual jeans 'n t-shirt combination, this time his tshirt has a giant panda battling the military (http://www.threadless.com/product/178/Pandamonium)
[Cypher] He laughs and salutes Mystique. "Reporting for duty, Cap'n!"
[Remy] "Raven ere is givin' us de 25 cent tour"
[Nocturne] TJ furrowed her brow. "25 cents? We owe her money?"
[Nocturne] ((FUCK Memento is SUCH a good movie))
[Remy] The noisy rush of the subway entering the tunnel blew bits of Remy's hair into his eyes and he brushed it back. "Well - ere is de train"
[Jamie] "Unfourtanetly do to inflation it's gone up to 9.95.'
[Wanda] Wanda raised an eyebrow, what was it with Raven, Doug and pirates?
[Cypher] (( indeed! ))
[Mystique] "It's easy when you guys love the train station. For 50 cents we'll go outside."
[Cypher] He gets out some money for the subway, having dealt with mass transit on his trips to Chicago when he was younger. "Where are we off to?"
[Remy] Remy pushed forward with the rest of them as the crowd surged into the small crowded space.
[Nocturne] SHe turned. "Oh no! Thats the train?!"
[Jamie] "Interesting shirt ya got there Doug, that Panada get feed radioactive bamboo or something?"
[Mystique] "Quick, let's guy pass cards. For $7 you can get a card that will let you ride around all day." She fed her money in the machine.
[Nocturne] ((are we on the train or buying metrocards??))
[Mystique] ((buying cards))
[Remy] (9buying))
[Nocturne] * Nocturne feeds her cash in, following the prompts on the screen and grabbing her card. Easy
[Wanda] Wanda made a face, $7? It cost $7 just to get on the train?
[Jamie] Jamie pays for his own card and slips it in his pocket."
[Remy] Remy fished out a $20 buying on for himeself and TJ.
[Remy] ((DAMNIT))
[Cypher] He feeds some bills into the machine and punches the buttons almost before the computer asks for any input to get his own card.
[Mystique] ((we're going to buy them, not guy them))
[Nocturne] ((LOL))
[Wanda] Wanda reluctantly pays for a card too.
[Mystique] "This way we can ride around all day and only pay this once."
[Wanda] America was expensive!
[Nocturne] "Wait, this is for all day? SWEET!"
[Cypher] "No, that's Pandaman's origin story, Jamie. This guy's just big."
[Mystique] "Yeah, it's a cool deal," Raven said.
[Remy] Remy slid his pass into the scanner. "We'd better hurry if we are gonna make de train"
[Jamie] "Come ride the fun New York subways for 7$ a day, what a treat" Jamie sighed.
[Nocturne] She swiped her card and headed throughthe turnstyle
[Nocturne] Jamie> ((HEY! Its a great deal!))
[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "If we miss it, another we be along in a minute."
[Jamie] "You'll have to teach me the wonders of Pandaman later, Doug, I have no idea what your talking about.''
[Remy] ((I did that in atlanta and LOVED it - seeing the city from that perspective))
[Nocturne] She looked around. Signs with letter point this way, numbers that way....what?
[Mystique] She slid her ticket into the turnstile and picked it up again when it popped out the other side.
[Jamie] ((I know))
[Cypher] Doug stops a moment, glances at all the signs and nods to himself, then heads to the train, following Raven.
[Mystique] The previous train had pulled out all ready and Raven looked down the tracks for another one.
[Mystique] "Here comes are train," she said, as the headlights rounded the corner into view.
[Wanda] Wanda made it through the turnstyles too and joined the group waiting for the next train
[Jamie] "So now that we're in NYC should we break out into song like all those musicals" Jamie walks through the turnstyle.
[Nocturne] TJ steps back a bit as the train rushes by, coming to a quick stop.
[Remy] When the doors slid open, Remy guided TJ ahead of him, keeping her close.
[Mystique] "This is us," Raven said. She got on last making sure no one had been left behind.
[Nocturne] TJ feels Remy pushing her foward, his hands on her arms. "Relax, Remy, I know how to get into the subway"
[Remy] The rest crowed into the car, jostled by the crowds of people coming in.
[Cypher] Doug files on, uncomfortably noting all the stares headed TJ's way and keeps his head low.
[Wanda] Wanda grabs a silver overhead bar overhead as she finds a place to stand on the train
[Jamie] Jamie walks into the subway taking a grabbing onto the bar above his head.
[Remy] The smells and sounds were always weirdly the same in any subway Remy thought. Though the people looked a bit different.
[Wanda] She notices the people looking at TJ too, and frowns
[Mystique] Raven maneavered the group off to the side where there weren't any open seats but plenty of space to stand.
[Nocturne] The doors close, and the car lurches foward, throwing TJ off balance.
[Wanda] Wanda looks over at Jamie and wonders if he's noticed poeple staring at TJ too
[Nocturne] ((which has happened to me more times than I'd like to admit. Subways + Alcohol = floor))
[Remy] Remy caught her by the elbow and held her close.
[Remy] ((haha!! I could see that))
[Mystique] She didn't bother to hold on, instead she allowed herself to move with the car as it lurched out of the station.
[Nocturne] "I'm not used to this stuff," she says quietly, embarrassed to have almost fallen.
[Jamie] "I've only be on the D.C. subway and the EL in Chicago."
[Remy] "No problem chere, remy likes havin' you close"
[Mystique] "We've got to make one stop before we hit the Village. It's on the way."
[Wanda] Nobody seemed really antagonistic on the train - maybe they wouldn't run into the same kind of trouble they had in the bowling alley
[Mystique] "Why do they call it the 'El" ? "Raven asked Jamie.
[Cypher] Doug grabs bar and hangs on, trying not to make any eye contact with the strangers on board.
[Remy] He presses a kiss to her brow, only to catch someone glaring at them. he sighed...this is just great.
[Nocturne] "Where are we stopping, Rave?" she wondered how that worked. Stopping and getting back on...
[Jamie] "Because it's Elevated, Ray.'' Jamie answered.
[Nocturne] She smiles and cuddles closer to Remy, putting her arms around his waist. "Just don't let me fall again."
[Mystique] Raven did a little dance and with a flourish said "Times Square"
[Nocturne] TJ's mouth dropped. "TIMES SQUARE!!!!! Really?!!"
[Mystique] "You can't go to New York without a visit to Times Square."
[Nocturne] "Is the ball there??!!"
[Jamie] "So Doug, where are ya from?" Jamie tried to start some conversation.
[Remy] Remy glared back at the man that was eyeing TJ with market displeasure "Remy won' let you fall, don' worry"
[Jamie] "Ummm..only on New Year's T.J."
[Mystique] "Only on New Years. But Radio City Music Hall is there."
[Cypher] He looks up, "Oh, I'm from Chicago. Well, a little suburb outside Chicago."
[Nocturne] "Radio city music hall!!!! The Rockettes!!" TJ was floating.
[Mystique] "And they have a TV that is like 6 stories high."
[Nocturne] The subway shuddered to a stop, the doors opening. People filed in and out, they closed and it lurched foward again.
[Jamie] "Ah...what fun, Chicago's a nice town."
[Mystique] ((Times Square in the evening: http://wallpaper.digiocto.com/Gebouwen/ ... 20City.jpg))
[Cypher] He shrugs as best he can while holding on. "It's okay, I guess."
[Wanda] Wanda nods politely at Doug, "You must have ridden the El then."
[Remy] Remy caught TJ easily as the train started again, using the moment to place him between the glowering man and TJ.
[Nocturne] ((Times Square has a kick ASS toys r us))
[Jamie] "While I prefer Houston over any other big city it's just my bias."
[Nocturne] "A six story TV?? NO WAY. Is that even POSSIBLE??"
[Wanda] Remy seemed nervous for some reason.
[Cypher] He nods. "Yeah, once or twice. I didn't go to the city that often."
[Mystique] "Okay, next stop is us." Raven announced.
[Wanda] Wanda wondered if TJ noticed that man who was glaring at her, she didn't seem to...
[Jamie] ''Hmmm....T.J. is rather hyper isn't she?" Jamie mused.
[Mystique] ((I think it's six stories. It's the side of a building. Maybe it's more like 3. I don't know. It's a big TV))
[Nocturne] ((its fucking huge,...lol, thats all that counts ))
[Nocturne] The subway shddered to a stop once again, the doors opening.
[Remy] When the train shuddered to a stop and the doors opened, Remy placed TJ on one side of him and bumped lightly into the glowering man with one shoulder as they passed. Fucking idiot.
[Cypher] He affects a snobby British accent, "Well, that's what you get when you bring country folk into the city, my good man."
[Mystique] "Let's go," Raven beckoned everyone forward.
[Nocturne] "I'm not country folk!" she glared at Doug and Jamie.
[Mystique] The Times Square Subway station wasn't very impressive.
[Nocturne] Hmm, the subways really weren't very pretty.
[Cypher] Doug lets go and gets off the train
[Wanda] "She's just excited," Wanda said.
[Mystique] It was one of the dirtier new york subway stops with the tiles falling off the walls and bits of graffiti everywhere.
[Cypher] He raises his hands defensively, "Hey, just kidding guys."
[Remy] Remy sidestepped the garbage littering the walk, looking around. Now this was more what he was used to.
[Wanda] Wanda looks around, surpised by how filthy and smelly things were
[Nocturne] "This is Times Square??" Not what she'd seen on TV
[Wanda] There was a man lying down on the floor off to the side, he wasn't moving...
[Mystique] "I can't believe you didn't visit Chicago much, "Raven said to Doug as she led the group back to street level.
[Cypher] He looks around and nods toward some of the ... unsavory parts of the station. "There were reasons."
[Remy] The crowd carried them forward, up along the stairwell. The light seemed extra bright when they finally exited to the street.
[Mystique] "The higher you go the better it gets," she promised them.
[Wanda] Wanda was happy to get back out into the late September sunshine
[Nocturne] As they got to the street, TJ stopped. She stared ahead of her.
[Jamie] "New York, New York it's a hell of a town, with drunken hobos, and looks of frowns." Jamie laughs
[Nocturne] There were people EVERYWHERE. More people than she'd ever SEEN!
[Nocturne] So many lights! And HOLY CRAP what a HUGE TV!"
[Mystique] ((pretty accurate: http://patrickweb.com/gallery/photos/tr ... MG0434.jpg))
[Jamie] (lots))
[Remy] Remy looked around. This was so more....cosmopolitan...than New Orleans.
[Nocturne] "This is...." she didn;t even know what to say. "WOW"
Nocturne exits from this room
Nocturne enters this room
[Cypher] Doug stops as they reach street level and his eyes slowly lose focus.
[Nocturne] She grabbed Remy's arm. "DO you SEE THIS!"
[Wanda] Wanda looked around - she couldn't get over the vast amount of blatant commercialism
[Mystique] "Times square." Raven said. "This way to where Dick Clark does his thing every new years. Radio City Music Hall is over there. And all long this street is Broadway."
[Wanda] Django and Marya wouldn't like New York City, she was sure, for a moment she felt really homesick
[Remy] Remy fished the brown wallet he'd flitched from the asshole off the train out of his pocket. "Oui chere...and now we have some spendin' money too." He grinned pulling out a small stack of bills.
[Nocturne] "BROADWAY! OH WOW!"
[Nocturne] She looked to Remy, confused. "Where'd you get that?"
[Cypher] He blinks quickly and rubs his eyes, glancing around at everything around them. Chicago was Chicago... but this was Times Square.
[Remy] He grinned at her. "From a 'omme dat needs better manners...dis should show 'im de error of 'is ways."
[Remy] "Karma and all dat." he winked at TJ.
[Nocturne] She giggled. Hey, she wasn't gonna judge. Especially when there was obviously over a couple hundred there.
[Jamie] ''Yah ads, I heard that Times Square is sponsered by Time magazine.'' he grinned.
[Mystique] Raven nodded. "There's Cats at the Wintergarden. I think it's been playing there forever. And Rent, that's been really big. Plus there's a revival of Hairspray out that's awesome."
[Remy] He looked around and slipped the wallet minus the cash into a mailbox. He never scewed with credit cards.
[Cypher] As he's looking around, he notices a few people stop and stare at the group, but quickly keep moving. Maybe they just thought TJ was painted up or was some sort of publicity stunt? He hoped so.
[Jamie] "What about Spamalot?"
[Cypher] "Spamalot? Is that still running?"
[Mystique] "I just had to show it to you guys." Raven said. TJ's excitement was infectious.
[Jamie] "I hope it is I love Monty Python."
[Nocturne] She stared up at the buildings. EVERYTHING here was HUGE. SHe felt so tiny.
[Nocturne] "I've never seen anything like this!"
[Remy] "Its nice to see petite, specially after seein it on so many movies...thanks" Remy smiled at Raven.
[Cypher] "Thanks, Raven. It sounds like there's so much to do and see... What's the plan?"
[Remy] Remy laughed. "Well dere be big buildin's in New Orleans...but nothin this." he stuggled for the word. "Full of advertizin"
[Nocturne] "Yeah, Raven, you are a GOD!" She just kept staring. Everything was just SO much cooler than she'd ever seen
[Cypher] "Overcommercialization, yeah, but that's all big cities now."
[Remy] A little boy stopped on the street to point at TJ. His mother looked wide eyed at her for a minute before yanking her son along, and away from them.
[Jamie] "The plan is to run around in an "I love NY" shirt and see how long it takes to get mugged."
[Wanda] Wanda shakes her head - New York City was impressive, but it wasn't really her kind of place.
[Cypher] (( behold, my pocket-thesaurus-like powers! ))
[Nocturne] ((LOL! GO DOUG!))
[Wanda] Sidestepping the little boy as his mother hurries them both along - Wanda looks back over she shoulder at them
[Jamie] "Hey Houston isn't overcommercialized, I mean we got a ballpark named after a drink but I could be worse."
[Wanda] "I've never seen anything quite like this," Wanda says.
[Mystique] "The East village is a lot more laid back. I'm all for get back on the subway and going there."
[Jamie] "I'm still waiting for the first city to be sponsored...I can see it now "Coca-cola presents New York City."
[Remy] Remy nodded and they all ducked back into the station, heading downstairs.
[Nocturne] "Lead the way Raven!" Even though they'd just come from it, TJ had NO clue how to get back to the subway.
[Wanda] Get back on the subway? Ugh. But Wanda followed the group down the stairs
[Remy] ((Coca-cola has a city - its called atlanta))
[Cypher] "Never been to Texas, so I guess I can't argue." With a last look out at Times Square, Doug turned and followed Raven down to the subway
[Mystique] Raven walked them back to the subway.
[Remy] (( ))
[Nocturne] TJ took her card out and swiped it once again, heading through the turnstyle. She was getting used to it.
[Nocturne] OH!! Look how metropolitan she is!
[Jamie] "Onward to adventure..." Jamie went down to the subway.
[Mystique] "See it's cool. Just use your pass again like you did before. Easy."
[Remy] Remy shadowed her, following in Ravens wake as she led them back towards the sunken tracks.
[Mystique] "So," Raven said to Remy as they waited for the next train "What would your perfect day in the city be?"
[Cypher] He swiped his card and went through the turnstyle as he glanced at all the signs and maps around.
[Wanda] Wanda was next in line to go through the turnstyle
[Remy] "Some where out of de way where we wouldn' stand out so much I thin' petite"
[Nocturne] TJ stared down into the tracks. OMG is that a RAT?
[Wanda] The same man was still lying to the side in a bed of newspapers - was he dead?
[Cypher] He looked up at Remy's words and can't help but agree.
[Mystique] Raven nodded thoughtfully. "The good thing about New York is that people may stare, but they don't really care. It's the best place on the planet to be different.
[Nocturne] TJ smirked. SEE? Raven knew.
[Remy] "Mmhmmm." Remy mumbled uncomittedly.
[Remy] The train whooshed up and they all scrambled on.
[Jamie] "So NY people don't really give a shit about anything besides themselves?"
[Mystique] Raven was glad that everyone was getting more comfortable with the boarding of subways so she didn't have to herd them on any more.
[Mystique] "I think it's like they have two personalities. When they're inward focused they've gotten so good at blocking all that out, that they can block out anything."
[Nocturne] ((FIZZLE!!!))
[Cypher] "That can be good and bad, though..."
[Jamie] ''Ahh...."
[Remy] Remy mock shivered in the train car. "Gettin' a little chilly ain' it Chere?" he rubbed one of TJ's bare arms.
[Jamie] (( ))
[Mystique] "But they they have their extrovert personalities when need to be heard."
[Jamie] "Then they're trouble?"
[Nocturne] "I;m not cold," she tells Remy.
[Nocturne] "It's gotta be, like 75 degrees out!"
[Wanda] Wanda nodded, she didn't believe an entire city of people could fit one profile.
[Mystique] "Not trouble, just loud."
[Cypher] "Well, it can be good or bad."
[Remy] Remy sighed. "'ow long till de stop, Raven?"
[Nocturne] ((EM! ))
[Mystique] "We've got to transfer trains so one stop, then another train for a few stops. Then Geenwich Village!"
[Jamie] "I'm interested in seeing some of the musuems, I love History, besides it one of the only subjects I can give Doug a run for his money in, with his monpoly on Language and Computer class." Jamie joked.
[Mystique] ((Lisa! ))
[Cypher] (( Rocky?! ))
[Nocturne] She snuggles close to Remy. "NOt so bad, see??"
[Nocturne] ((LOOOOOLLLLLLLLL OMG IDSUNKI!))
[Mystique] ((Wrong city.))
[Cypher] He raised an eyebrow at the challenge. "Really?"
[Jamie] ((Jesus?))
[Remy] Remy smiled at Wanda. She looked happy, if a tad overwhelmed. "What de ya thin' Petite?"
[Jamie] "Unless of course History is yet another language you can solve with your, what did you call it?, ultimate lingustic power?, I should have a chance."
[Nocturne] The train shuddered to a stop, the doors opening wide.
[Cypher] "Nothing like that, it's just a subject I've studied a bit on."
[Remy] Remy stepped off with the rest of them looking to Raven for guidance.
[Mystique] The train stopped and while Raven was happy that everyone was comfortable enough to have random conversations, they weren't paying attention.
[Mystique] "Yeah, Guys, this is us. Let's go."
[Wanda] Wanda smiled back at Remy and then stepped off after them off the train
[Nocturne] "Um, where to now, Rave??"
[Cypher] He got off the train with the rest of them, looking around at this new station with new maps and signs.
[Nocturne] She followed Raven to another platform.
[Mystique] "Well, we have to walk 5 feet over to this other platform and then take a different train."
[Mystique] "Then it's just a few stops."
[Cypher] He stayed close with the group, really impressed with how well Raven knew all this.
[Mystique] "You'll like the village. It's not like Times Square at all. It's got parks and old trees so it's all green and neighborhoody."
[Remy] "Bein." The crowded station was making him jumpy. He'd always been the predator in places like this...not the one having to watch others.
[Nocturne] "I can't wait!"
[Mystique] They didn't even need to use their metro cards this time since they were just transferring trains.
[Remy] Stepping onto the newly arrived train Remy sighed in relief. Only one more leg to go.
[Cypher] Doug was getting the hang of this subway system and ended up staying near the front of the group, figuring he could find his way around now.
[Nocturne] TJ entered the new train. This one was a bit more crowded than the others.
[Mystique] "There all different trains" Raven Said. "The A train, the B train. I don't pay attetion to that . I just think about where I need to go."
[Remy] Remy watched as a group of teens on the train stopped at watched TJ, sniggering and pointing. He glared ineffectivly at them. This was just wonderful.
[Jamie] Jamie got off the train, "I've studied a bit of history too Doug, besides I was almost always at the top of my class in Texas getting skunked by you in almost every class here bruises my ego." Jamie laughed.
[Nocturne] There wasn't much to hold on to, the train was so crowded. TJ huddled close to Remy.
[Cypher] "Top of the class in Texas would be the key phrase there, Jamie," he said jokingly. He looked around at the stares again, but couldn't really fault them. TJ did look pretty strange...
[Remy] He looked at Doug, who was the nearest to him. "Hey, Doug - can ya stand between TJ and does guys?" he asked nodding towards the unruly group.
[Wanda] Wanda looked nervously over at the teens
[Mystique] Raven was glad she'd worn her real walking boots a long with her black dress. She thought she looked pretty nice with her long black hair all done up.
[Wanda] and overheard Remy's request to Doug
[Nocturne] TJ looked up and over at the sniggering group. She narrowed her eyes. "What a bunch of dicks."
[Jamie] "Ah...yes...well you have a point, high school quaterback couldn't even read...." Jamie didn't take any offense at Doug's joke.
[Cypher] Shit! He never got called on to actually get involved in this sort of thing, but he didn't want to disappoint Remy so he casually switched where he was standing.
[Cypher] Though it did give him a better view of Raven...
[Remy] ((HAHA!!))
[Jamie] "I did take pride that when has was flipping burgers at Mcdonald's or having a heart attack I'd be doing something important."
[Mystique] Raven stood slightly apart from the group watching them subtly engage of group of staring teenagers.
[Nocturne] The train stopped, doord opened, a few people got off, but far more got on. It was getting VERY cramped in here.
[Cypher] "Always take pride in the small things, especially in regard to jocks."
[Remy] Remy unconciously nudged his sunglasses up higher on his nose. He always tried to blend in, but it was hard to do with a girlfriend the colour of a blueberry.
[Nocturne] "Raven, isn't there a, like, maximum amount of people allowed on these?"
[Jamie] Jamie somewhat hoped that no one would slam into him so he wouldn't create any dupes.
[Mystique] She'd never had to deal with this before. She chewed her lip in thought.
[Jamie] "Doug a great motto I learned for them is "That's all right, that's okay your gonna work for me one day."
[Nocturne] The train stopped again, and again more people got on."
[Mystique] She shook her head in answer to TJ's question. "They're pack as many in as can fit. Only two more stops."
[Cypher] "Well, Bill Gates did say that you should be nice to geeks, because chances are you'll end up working for one..."
[Remy] Remy grunted as he was elbowed hard in the back.
[Mystique] Raven laughed. "I bet someday we all will."
[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "This can't be legal" she indicated all the people.
[Remy] He watched as Wanda was jostled. "Come nearer petite, or y'gonna be trampled." He took Wandas elbow to guide her closer.
[Jamie] "Well may jocks can't help it, some sort of survial tatic, take out the threat." Jamie laughed.
[Cypher] Doug was also pretty concerned with the amount of people on the train ... way more than his usual comfort level would allow for, but they'd be okay, right?
[Nocturne] TJ narrowed her eyes and Remy's and Wanda's interaction. She squeezed her arms around him tighter.
[Wanda] Wanda moved closer to the group as more people piled into the car
[Mystique] "Don't get stressed guys. One more stop." Raven said in a low voice.
[Jamie] "I pray no one bumps into me, last thing we need is more people.'' Jamie grinned.
[Nocturne] The train stopped once again, the doors opening.
[Wanda] "Try standing somewhere where they won't, JAmie." Wanda said, "Maybe the rest of us can be a buffer - if it's a problem."
[Mystique] "This is us. Let's go." Raven let them out of the car in single file.
[Nocturne] TJ pushed foward, trying to move through the throngs of people.
[Remy] Remy sighed in relief, stepping off the train with TJ in his arms, trying to keep Wanda from being shoved too much either.
[Cypher] He really had to admire how cool Raven was under pressure and followed her out.
[Nocturne] ((single file! Ravens like the chaperone!))
[Remy] ((LOL!!))
[Jamie] "Air, precious Air," Jamie mockingly gasped for air as he came out of the subway.
[Mystique] ((it wasn't intentional. I was just thniking of what happens in a crowded subway car.)
[Mystique] "I don't think this is air." Raven said dolefully. "Let's go up."
[Nocturne] Finally off the train, TJ looked aroung. It looks like every other subway stop.
[Jamie] "As much fun as it would be to be squished up next to you in a crowded subway, Wanda, I'm not gonna be too thrilled to reapeat the experice."
[Cypher] As they walked up, he noticed another map of the subway and after a quick examination, he couldn't find a faster way they could have gotten here. "Wow Raven, you're really good at this."
[Nocturne] She followed Raven up out of the subway. Wow, this was ALOT different than Times Square!
[Remy] It seemed like this was the stop for the crowd of teens too. Remy clenched his teeth as he caught a few stray words of "freak" and whatnot.
[Mystique] "Thanks Doug, " Raven said with a demure smile as they walked up the stairs.
[Nocturne] She moved to one of the vendor tables. "Look at this! Designer stuff!"
[Nocturne] She picked up a pair of sunglasses. "This is SO COOL!"
[Cypher] He noticed a heavily pierced girl walk by with the word "Dumbass" tattooed on the back of her neck ... after a quick doubletake, he noticed it was a Japanese kanji, not plain English and laughed.
Gang_1 enters this room
[Remy] Remy smiled at her. "Does look nice...de ya want dem?"
Gang_1 exits from this room
[Mystique] "We can cruise down this street looking at the sellerrs and then go to Washington sqare and chill."
[Nocturne] She turns to Remy, the glasses on. "How do they look?"
[Jamie] ''What's so funny Doug?"
[Mystique] Washington Square: http://www.mustseenewyork.com/attractio ... e-park.jpg
[Remy] "Tres belle." He passes the seller a bill and winks at her. "lets go"
[Nocturne] She smiles and gives Remy a kiss.
[Mystique] ((more Washington Square type stuff: http://www.wirednewyork.com/parks/washi ... k_joey.jpg
[Cypher] Speaking quietly to Jamie, "That girl's tattoo says 'dumbass' in Japanese..."
[Nocturne] "Which way are we going??" TJ asked.
[Nocturne] ((chic, you still with us??))
[Mystique] "Towards the fountain," Raven pointed towards a park with a fountain they could barely see in the distance.
[Nocturne] TJ stared around her. Wow. NYC. Gush.
[Remy] Remy looks at the variety of shops along the way - there was quite the selection.
[Jamie] "Hmm...seems to have nailed her description right on the head." Jamie laughed.
[Wanda] (( ))
[Nocturne] ((Good! thought vicki ate you!))
[Cypher] He turned toward the fountain and followed the group, taking in all the sights around him... but couldn't help but feel a little scrutinized by the other people in the area.
[Remy] Remy notices a shop. "Heh...even tattoos or peircin's" His eyes light up. "Dat would be one heck of a souvienier"
[Nocturne] She stared in the windowfronts of each shop they passed. Everything here was better than home.
[Jamie] 'So Wanda, what do yah think of the Big Apple sofar?"
[Nocturne] "Tattos??!" She stops with Remy. "Oh my GOD! Lets do it!"
[Nocturne] "Come on guys, let's get piercings! Tattoos!"
[Cypher] "Oh no. No no no no... my parents would kill me!"
[Remy] Remy chuckles "Remy's game for dat chere...been meanin' to anyway." he looks at the rest of them "C'mon, you guys in?"
[Jamie] "Umm....no thanks I don't want to be a dumbass," Jamie made a bit of a joke.
[Mystique] "I can't said Raven. They go away on their own."
[Remy] He laughs at doug "Den put it where de parents won't see it!"
[Nocturne] "Oh, come on! It'll be so cool!"
[Cypher] He shook his head, "No, that's okay.. don't let me stop you guys though."
[Jamie] "Do not go to the dark side Doug."
[Mystique] "Yeah you guys should get them and then I'll just imitate you." Raven said.
[Jamie] "Maybe we should tell them to get Japanesse tats?" Jamie wondered.
[Mystique] Raven's eyes feel. "It would be cool Doug. How old are you know?"
[Mystique] ((sorry. her eyes *fell*))
[Remy] "Dats OK den - lets keep goin'"
[Remy] ((haha!! eye sex!!))
[Cypher] "Eighteen... but what would I get anyway?"
[Cypher] (( that's a bad mental image.. ))
[Mystique] Raven shrugged and continued to lead them to the fountain.
[Jamie] ''What's the point of a tattoo?"
[Mystique] She turned to Doug "18's old enough. I got a tattoo when I was 16. It just.... wouldnt stay."
[Remy] Remy watched the cascade of water, enjoying the cool spray coming from it.
[Nocturne] TJ reluctantly left the window of the tattoo parlor. To be honest...her mother would kill her for a tattoo...but there were plenty of places on her her mom'd never see...
[Cypher] He looked confused a minute ... "Why wouldn't it... Oh, I get it."
[Nocturne] The fountain was HUGE! And there were people all around it. God, she felt so posh.
[Remy] "So, how are y'liking the city den petite?" He asked wanda, wondering why she was so quiet.
[Mystique] "You could get a tattoo that says like "solidarity" but with a special symbol or soething. We all could - know that we know who and what we are."
[Nocturne] She looked around at all th people and things going on. It really was incredible. And loud. And fast. But, still..it was so nice.
[Remy] ((chic??))
[Nocturne] ((chic, is vicki eating you?? ))
[Cypher] "Like when the guys who played the fellowship got the leaf tattoos?"
[Mystique] They werent the only ones enjoying the Washington Square parks fountain of course. The place was packed with people, catching the last of the summer's sun, playing music on guitars and bongos. It was a great place to just chill outt.
[Wanda] Wanda rubs her temples - she's coming down with another headache
[Jamie] "But why the hell are tattoos interesting? I mean when you get old they're be wrinkly."
[Jamie] "Ya alright Wanda?"
[Remy] "y OK petite?" Remy looked over at wanda "Y've been so quiet"
[Wanda] Wanda smiled at Jamie and nodded, "Yeah, just feeling a little headachy."
[Remy] "City's a pretty big and noisy place, non?"
[Wanda] "Right! And the pollution doesn't help any."
[Mystique] "I think it's cool that we discovered who we are together. It's like we could make this moment - special. I think that's cool."
[Remy] Remy rummages through his pocket. "'ere - Remy's got some asprin" he passes the small package over to wanda.
[Remy] "dey are chewables"
[Nocturne] TJ noticed Remy and Wanda talking. WTF? Screw it. She was thirsty. And she saw a vendor on the other side of the fountain.
[Wanda] "Thanks Remy!" Wanda says and takes the aspirin
[Jamie] "Yah, pollution..." Jamie smiled "New Yorkers must have built up a resistents to all this junk in the air us country folk got no chance."
[Nocturne] She headed to the vendor, god, she hoped he had Hawaiian Punch.
[Cypher] He thought about it a moment. "That sounds kinda cool, but what kind of symbol?"
Gang_2 enters this room
[Nocturne] She knew she promised to stick with Remy. BUt, he seemed so preoccupied...
[Gang_2] Several teens notice that the blue freaky girl has wandered away from the group. They walk up to her, cutting her off.
[Mystique] "You'd be good at thinking up something like that. I saw that notebook of yours." Raven said.
[Gang_2] ((dark blue))
[Jamie] "Once again, Doug, stay away from the dark side, resist the temptress." Jamie half laughed.
[Cypher] "Maybe..." he trails off as he notices the group heading toward TJ with anything but good intentions. "Oh shit..."
[Remy] "Remy gets dat too...dat's why he always comes prepared"
[Wanda] "Jamie's going to send a stunt dupe." Wanda said.
[Nocturne] TJ is stopped by the kids she saw on the train. "Just trying to get a drink...thanks" she says slightly annoyed.
[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "I just think it's a cool idea."
[Jamie] "Oh...shit" Jamie thought he saw some teens move in front of T.J....
[Gang_2] "Hey there" one guy bumped into TJ. "What you doing?"
[Mystique] "Hey, way is TJ all by herself over there?" Raven said. She looked around at the others.
[Remy] Remy frowned in confusion and doug and jamie and then followed their gaze "MERDE!"
[Jamie] "Remy, Doug, myself, wanna go and make sure T.J. is fine?"
[Wanda] Wanda looked over concerned to where TJ seemed to be surrounded by a gang of teens
[Nocturne] "I just said, I'm buying a drink."
[Nocturne] "I don;'t see how its your business"
[Mystique] Raven shook her head.
[Gang_2] Another cut off her path to the vendor. "Everything here is our buisness freak"
[Cypher] After a moment of indecision, he started off toward them, not at all sure what he'd do...
[Nocturne] She tried to move around them.
[Mystique] "What if someone less threatening went?"
[Remy] Remy was already striding in that direction.
[Nocturne] She stopped at that. "WHAT?"
[Gang_2] "What the hell happened to you anyway?"
[Nocturne] She tried to push through.
[Jamie] "Now really," Jamie walked up besides T.J. "I fail to see how everything is your business, wouldn't you be richer?"
[Gang_2] The man pushed her back so she staggered against his friend
[Nocturne] TJ falls back against another gang member.
[Remy] Remy came up and shoved the man back. "Leave her alone"
Gang_1 enters this room
[Mystique] Raven frowned. They hadn't listened to her.
[Wanda] Wanda looks around for a police officer or someone - a call phone?
[Cypher] Now that he was at the scene, he stopped. Now what?
[Gang_1] He steps back and lets the blue girl fall to the ground. He laughs.
[Wanda] She wasn't sure what Raven had meant by less threatening - they didn't really have time to come up with a plan - did they?
[Gang_2] "Like what is wrong with you? What are you some kind of alien?" A guy shouted at TJ.
[Gang_1] Turning to the tall boy in the sunglasses. "What the hell are you gonna do?"
[Mystique] "They should have let me go over." Raven said to Wanda.
[Jamie] "He's her boyfriend, so he's probably gonna kick yer ass." Jamie laughed.
[Nocturne] TJ say on the ground, a bit stunned. She moved to stand, but her foot was pulled out from under her by another guy.
[Remy] Remy glared at the man "Dis" And he punched the guy in the nose.
[Wanda] "We should help," Wanda says
[Gang_1] "You stay the fuck down, freak," he spit in her direction.
[Gang_2] "come here sweetheart"
[Jamie] Jamie walked over to T.J. "Come on, let's get ya outta here."
[Nocturne] TJ backed away. Jesus. Jesus, Remy was right.
[Gang_2] Another guy yanked TJ towards him by her arm "You bleed blue too?"
[Wanda] Wanda ran over to join the rest near TJ
[Gang_1] He staggered back at the punch. "Oh, you are fucking done, frenchie."
[Mystique] "Those ass holes. Come on. Let's go." Raven looked over Wanda.
[Remy] Remy looked around, feeling trapped, there had to be at least a dozen of them
[Cypher] (( uh oh... gotta jet in a few ))
[Mystique] Wanda was already gone.
[Wanda] Wanda looked back at Raven, was she coming?"
[Nocturne] TJ stood in the other mans grasp, trying to pull her arm free.
[Wanda] Would it have been a better idea to call the police or someone?
[Gang_1] He charged Remy, connecting a fist with his chest.
[Gang_2] Watching the two girls come up a young tall guy smiled at her "Hey pretty girl, what you doing hanging out with guys like these?"
[Jamie] "Let go of T.J. before I kick yer ass, Yankee.''
[Remy] Remy staggered back grunting a little, but the movement knocked his sunglasses off
[Wanda] Wanda really didn't like fights.
[Mystique] "Well, shit." Raven walked forward purposefuly, not stopping until she was standing in the middle of the action.
[Gang_1] ANother guy got a glandce at Remy's eyes.
[Gang_2] "HOLY Shit you really are freaks!" another yelled
[Jamie] "After all, I'm sure yer mother would thank me for getting rid of a waste of life like you."
[Gang_1] "Holy shit! They're all freaks!"
[Mystique] she looked around at their attackers. She wasn't impressed.
[Wanda] Wanda shivered as she heard the tone of voice in which the teens were shouting
[Nocturne] TJ squirmed, trying to get free of the guys grasp. She was scared shitless...
[Gang_2] "Oh yeah? Come here you little punk!" One guy yanks Jamies shirt front
[Mystique] "If I were you, I'd leave." she said.
[Wanda] why did this sort of thing happen whenever she left the school?
[Cypher] He looked around at all of them, not at all liking the odds...
[Nocturne] "What the fuck do you want, goth girl? You a freak too?"
[Remy] Remy grabbed the nearest thing in his pocket and charged it, throwing it above his head.
[Nocturne] ((BAH! that should be gang_1))
[Jamie] "Say hello to my little friend," Jamie created a dupe who punched the guy in the stomach.
[Gang_1] "What the fuck do you want, goth girl? You a freak too?"
[Mystique] She said it quietly and wasn't even sure if they heard her.
[Mystique] "leave them alone." Raven said.
[Gang_1] "GAH!" there was an explosion over their heads. "What the fuck!"
[Remy] It exploded with a large bang, sending the guys stumbling back in confusion. The crowd surrouding the fountain shrieked in terror.
[Remy] "Lets go!" remy yelled yanking TJ up and pulling her along with him.
[Wanda] Wanda turned to Doug, "Do you see a phone? I'm not sure we should be taking care of this by ourselves."
[Nocturne] TJ was yanked out of the group by REmy, and she ran after him.
[Gang_2] "damn it - get them!" The group was reforming, ready for blood now.
[Gang_1] "What the fuck? Where did he get bombs??"
[Cypher] He was about to answer Wanda when he saw Remy and TJ running. "Run now, talk later!"
[Mystique] Raven didn't flinch when the three pack of charged condoms rained fire down on them.
[Remy] ((HAHAHA!!!))
[Nocturne] ((OMG!! OMG LOL!!!))
[Wanda] Wanda shot a few hex bolts at the ground in front of the gang to slow them down
[Jamie] "Rember Wanda a man who fights and runs away lives to fight another day," Jamie and his dupe ran to where Doug and Wanda were.
[Jamie] "Rember Wanda a man who fights and runs away lives to fight another day," Jamie and his dupe ran to where Doug and Wanda were.
[Mystique] Raven held her ground.
[Remy] Remy led the way, ducking through the crowds, intent on losing their persuers.
[Wanda] As she was joining the others in running away
[Gang_1] "Holy crap!" he notices the bolts. "What is up with these freaks?"
[Gang_2] "What the hell are you guys? Like fucking demons?"
[Cypher] Shit! He stopped running and went to stand next to Raven. "What... what are we doing?" he asks quietly
[Gang_1] He charges foward, connecting a punch with the blonde kid.
[Wanda] "Come on, Raven!" Wanda stopped to call after her
[Gang_2] One guy sauntered up towards the goth girl. "Y' want a real man, eh sweetheart."
[Mystique] Raven reached out, catching the hand before it touched Doug.
[Jamie] "Shit, Doug!" Jamie tackled the gang member.
42stHooker enters this room
[Cypher] He whipped his head around, noticing how close it came. "Merde!"
[Wanda] Wanda aims a bolt at the gang member - but she's not sure what it would do to a real person
[Remy] Remy stopped torn. He didn't want to abandon his friends, but TJ was their main target.
[42stHooker] ::stands on a corner watching the action
[Nocturne] TJ clung close to Remy. This wasn't right, this wasn't how it was supposed to happen.
[Mystique] She made herself a few inches taller. Her hadn growing larger as it crushed their attackers wrist.
[Wanda] Wanda wonders if they should call a cab to at least get TJ out of this
[Gang_2] The man yelps as he trips and falls on his face skinning his nose.
[Jamie] "I'm okay.." Jamie said a bit dazed as him and 4 dupes sat on top of the gang member...
[Mystique] "They weren't doing anything to you." she said.
[Wanda] The idea of riding the subway again, just didn't seem like much fun
[Cypher] He took a couple steps back, stunned though he wasn't touched.
[Gang_2] "GOD DAMNIT!! These guys are possessed!!"
[Gang_1] He watches the goth bitch grow. "Holy shit, what the hell?!"
[42stHooker] ::struts back and forth looking for a date
[Gang_1] "Dude, fuck that blue bitch, lets get out of here."
[Gang_2] The kid getting his wrist ground to a pulp yelled.
[Gang_2] "Damnit let go you crazy bitch!"
[42stHooker] "If you boys are looking for a date i'm here"
[Mystique] Raven pushed the guy away from her, throwing him across the pavement hard.
[Jamie] Jamie kicked the downed person a few times for good measure.
[Remy] Remy bent down and scooped up a handful of rocks, charging them just in case.
[Cypher] Run, you fool! his mind creamed at him, but he couldn't run, not with Raven staying.
[Wanda] Wanda sees the the gang seems to be on the defensive now
[Gang_2] "I'm outta here - these guys are to freaky"
[Cypher] (( mind screamed ))
[Nocturne] She buried her face in Remy's chest. DOn't cry, TJ, don't cry.
[42stHooker] :::looks at the 2nd gang member and says
[Wanda] Wanda walks up to Remy and TJ - now that things seem to be quieting down
[Gang_2] The group of men, pushing each other, surged away and down an alley.
[42stHooker] "hey big daddy you want freaky i'm right up your alley"
[Jamie] "Can we go now, I think we should leave before we attract any more attention?
[Gang_1] "Fuck you freaks!" He threw a few rocks in their direction. "You're all a bunch of ugly pices of trash! Blue shit!"
[Remy] Remy let the charge drain out of the pebbles and let out a deep breath.
--------- The messages that have been sent today start below ---------
[Wanda] "Should I call a taxi Remy, or the school?"
[42stHooker] "Blue shit baby" Fuck that bull ass ho
[Wanda] Wanda was feeling a little shaky herself after all of that
[Remy] "Lets go home...Remy's got de cash - lets take a taxi"
[Mystique] "Assholes." Said Raven, narrowing her eyes.
[Nocturne] TJ is shaking slightly. How did this happen? The world wasn't really like this! It wasn't!
[Wanda] She was glad the confrontation was over
Gang_1 exits from this room
[Jamie] "So creative,' Jamie sighed as he head towards Wanda, Remy and T.J
Gang_2 exits from this room
[Cypher] "Damn..."
[Mystique] Raven shook her head. "We shouldn't have to hide."
[42stHooker] "come on poppi we can party
[42stHooker] ""
[Nocturne] TJ sniffled.
[42stHooker] :: walks to jamie
[Remy] Remy's jaw was clenched as they walked up the street, lookign for an available taxi van that could carry them all.
[42stHooker] "how bout i spank your ass and me and a few of your clones have an orgy "
[Jamie] "Next time we go out, we are gonna have Forge build T.J. an image inducer."
[Cypher] He looked up at Raven. "Uh... thanks..."
[Wanda] Wanda pulls Jamie away from the hooker - "Let's go find a phone!"
[Nocturne] TJ follows Remy, arms folded in front of her.
[42stHooker] "skank don't be hatin"
[Jamie] "Lord know's how many STD's you have," Jamie says as Wanda pulls him away.
[Jamie] "Lord know's how many STD's you have," Jamie says as Wanda pulls him away.
[42stHooker] "i'm sure you got enough men for all of them poppi
[42stHooker] ::looks at nocturne
[42stHooker] "how bout you mami i flow both ways"
[Mystique] "No listen Remy - We shouldn't be hiding even after that. That was bullshit!"'
[42stHooker] " you look like you know how to party"
[Remy] Remy passes wanda his cell. "here petite" he nodded towards a poster advertizing a taxi company
[Nocturne] SHe avoids eye contact with everyone around her. SHe looks down, trying not to engage anyone.
[Jamie] "Awww....you care Wanda." Jamie grinned.
[42stHooker] "what mami you afraid of you friends finiding out how you like it ?"
[Cypher] (( gotta run guys ... just move Doug around in a bit of a daze until you get home ))
[Remy] "Dat may be bullshit an' all, but what de hell are we gonna do about it? Let TJ get hurt? Raped!?"
[Wanda] Wanda takes the phone from Remy and dials the number, she looks over at Jamie as she waits for it to ring
[Mystique] Raven found Remy and TJ looking up numbers of taxi cabs.
[Remy] ((cool!!))
[Nocturne] She can feel her lip quiver. This was all her fault.
[Mystique] ((Later Idsunki!!))
[42stHooker] (( bye Cypher))
[Nocturne] ((adios idsunki!!))
[Wanda] (( ))
[Cypher] (( take care guys - i had fun! ))
[Remy] ((you rocked doug!!))
[Cypher] (( can't wait to read the rest ))
Cypher exits from this room
[Wanda] "Of course I care, Jamie." She says, "But why does this keep happening to us?"
42stHooker exits from this room
Thundrbird enters this room
[Mystique] "Listen you guys, you can't give up like this." Raven said.
[Nocturne] SHe felt like everything she'd ever been told was a complete lie. She wasn't safe. She'd never be safe. And all she did was make her friends unsafe.
[Thundrbird] :: comes walking around the corner past the hooker and finds the classmates he met yesterday
[Wanda] Wanda bites her lip and looks over at Raven
[Thundrbird] "whats going on here?"
[Nocturne] She wiped away a tear. She was a freak.
[Wanda] "We're all shaken up after that, maybe we should just call it a day."
[Remy] "What de 'ell do you want Raven?" Remy was angry. "Y'can' fight de whole city!"
[Thundrbird] " I thought you all were grounded i didn't think you had the balls to sneak out"
[Mystique] "If any thing that Charles guy says is true, then we have to stick togther and we can let fear take us down!"
[Wanda] She starts to give their location to the cab company
[Jamie] "Because they can't handle that they suck and we have awesome powers. Ray as much as I would like to kick there asses we should get T.J. home."
[Wanda] "Raven, that Charles guy started a whole school just to protect people like us."
[Thundrbird] " A tribe is only as strong as it's weakest member Mystique"
[Mystique] "I don't want to kick their asses."
[Remy] "Fear?! Dat wasn't fear, Raven - dat was people hell bent on beatin' us up! An what if dey had guns? TJ could be dead by now."
[Thundrbird] " If you stick together and protect each other none can harm you"
[Wanda] "Jamie and I might be in Paris right now, if we hadn't figured that out."
[Nocturne] All. Her. Fault.
[Jamie] "Long story...." Jamie added.
[Mystique] Raven stared at Thunderbird. "That's what I'm trying to say." she said.
[Thundrbird] "looks at the blue demon and can see something is bothering her
[Remy] Remy shook his head "Knew dat dis was a bad idea."
[Thundrbird] (((opps))
[Nocturne] SHe lifted her head to the group, her eyes watering. "Can we just go home?" she muttered
[Wanda] Wanda nods, thinking she might be not hysterical, but at least a little high strung aftter all that
[Remy] He looked at wanda "Dey on dere way petite?"
[Thundrbird] "What troubles you little dove"
[Wanda] Wanda nods at Remy and then looks at TJ
[Thundrbird] ::places a hand on her shoulder
[Nocturne] Remy was fucking right. He was fucking right the whole time.
[Wanda] after how excited she was earlier , she felt really bad to see TJ feeling this way
[Jamie] "But this is neither the time nor the place to tell it, well it could be the time but more certainly not the place...hmm, I'm confused now." Jamie tried to lighten the mood.
[Nocturne] She turns to John, his hand on her shoulder
[Remy] Remy glares at the man moving in on TJ.
[Remy] Spotting the van, he yanks her away from him, pushing her towards the sliding door.
[Thundrbird] " what weighs so heavy on your mind that you look so sad"
[Nocturne] "OW, Jesus Remy," she sniffles.
[Thundrbird] ; watch's the little cajun yank the blue bird away
[Nocturne] She rubs her arm.
[Thundrbird] " something i can help you with cajun ? "
[Remy] "She jus' got beaten up - an we are goin' 'ome."
[Remy] He opens the sliding door, ushering her in the door before looking over at the rest of them. "y'all comin'? or stayin;"
[Mystique] Raven wasn't quite sure she understood what was going on.
[Jamie] "Come on, Wanda" Jamie takes her hand "T.J. got a crash course in the real world, and we should get back before Howlett wakes up."
[Thundrbird] " what were you doing when this was happening ?"
[Wanda] Oh that was right, Howlet! Wanda nods sadly and lets Jamie pull her into the van
[Remy] ((sorry - we have to wrap it up somehow...))
[Mystique] She looked at the van. "I'm not afraid when we're together. you shouldn't be too."
[Thundrbird] Howlett won't be wakeing up anytime soon
[Thundrbird] ""
[Nocturne] TJ climbs into the cab, taking the furthest seat against the window. She rethinks sitting in view and slides away.
[Thundrbird] " Before i left the campus i saw him drinking a few rounds"
[Nocturne] ((Yeah, we're over time and I'm getting yelled at ))
[Mystique] "I'm going to take the subway, back to the metronorth, and back home." Raven said.
[Remy] "Remy's been in worse scraps dan dis, Raven. But dat was when he was on 'is own."
[Mystique] "I'm not afraid to hide."
[Mystique] "I don't want you to be either. I want you to come with me."
[Nocturne] She can't take this talk anymore. She never hid in her life. She never had a problem. And suddenly...since coming here...shes a freak.
[Remy] "You can 'ide in broad daylight. She can't!" he jerked his thumb towards TJ
[Jamie] "Well, as much fun as it'll be to be in a world that doesn't seem to like us all that much, we've got a pretty good crew to work with." Jamie laughed.
[Thundrbird] " well you all should head back to campus"
[Nocturne] God, she'd been so stupid.
[Thundrbird] " i figure you've got just about enough time to get back before"
[Mystique] "Yeah, I know my way." Raven said.
[Thundrbird] " Before the herb drink i gave howlett wears off and he wakes up "
[Remy] "I mean, what do ya want? To go get mugged at de empire states buildin;? Raped in central park?"
[Mystique] "I don't want to go back with my tail between my legs. New york was fun today."
[Thundrbird] " well Mystique is it ? " " what else would you do ?"
[Remy] Remy nodded to the group. "see y'all later, less y'want to come." he stopped looking open mouthed at Raven. "gettin stared at? Jumped? DAT is what you call FUN?!"
[Jamie] "So Wanda, do you think Paris is still a bad idea?"
[Mystique] "I'll meet you back there." Raven said. "I still call this place my home."
[Nocturne] Oh God. This was just getting worse. Please please can we just go home?
[Thundrbird] (( nocturne was that a thought or did you say it ?))
[Wanda] Wanda, settled into the van seat, looked over at Jamie.
[Remy] "Dat's fine." he nodded at Raven. "See you." he stepped inside the van, shutting the door firmly.
[Nocturne] Thundrbird> ((thought))
[Wanda] "Paris, is the back-up plan - if things get worse."
[Mystique] "See you."
[Thundrbird] (( ok))
[Nocturne] ((OK, lets call this done right about now...any last thoughts??))
[Remy] ((OK - so fizz and wanda are in the van? Raven and thunderbird and 'doug' are subwaying it back?))
[Jamie] "So guys, I heard the New York, countryside is fine this time of year.." Jamie tried to cheer them up.
[Wanda] ((think so ))
[Jamie] ((yup Wanda and Jamie are in da van.))
[Thundrbird] ((Sure Remy i'll carry Doug and keep Raven company))
[Nocturne] ((sounds good!! OK good job guys!!))
[Thundrbird] " If you get back and Howlett is awake i'll say doug was urt in the woods and i came upon him and carried him back"
[Mystique] Raven waved and watched them pull away she wondered why everybody had so much fear.
[Nocturne] (( out))
Nocturne exits from this room
[Wanda] (( ))
Jamie exits from this room
[Mystique] Later,
Mystique exits from this room
Wanda exits from this room
[Thundrbird] bye
[Thundrbird] :: watch's the van drive off and heads to the subway
[Thundrbird] later remy

[/quote]
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

F***************CK NOOOOOO!!!!! :o

Jamie] "Remy, Doug, myself, wanna go and make sure T.J. is fine?"
Jamie] "Oh...shit" Jamie thought he saw some teens move in front of T.J....
Gang_2] Another cut off her path to the vendor. "Everything here is our buisness freak"
[Jamie] "Now really," Jamie walked up besides T.J. "I fail to see how everything is your business, wouldn't you be richer?"
[Gang_2] The man pushed her back so she staggered against his friend
Remy] Remy came up and shoved the man back. "Leave her alone"
[Gang_1] He steps back and lets the blue girl fall to the ground. He laughs.
[Gang_2] "Like what is wrong with you? What are you some kind of alien?" A guy shouted at TJ.
[Gang_1] Turning to the tall boy in the sunglasses. "What the hell are you gonna do?"
[Jamie] "He's her boyfriend, so he's probably gonna kick yer ass." Jamie laughed.
-----------------------
[Remy] Remy glared at the man "Dis" And he punched the guy in the nose.
-----------------------
[Gang_1] "You stay the fuck down, freak," he spit in her direction.

GOD DAMN IT! I knew i missed something awesome.
If Piotr only would have been there. He would have shown the little boys the true meaning of PUMPING IRON. :doh!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I had SOOO Much fun in this RP..til the end where I was being hassled at home every five minutes...

Anyway, Paws and I had a specific end for TJ and Remy we had to play later due to home bs, os here it is:
Remy enters this room

[Remy] Remy guides TJ through her door, shutting and locking it behind him.

[Nocturne] TJ sits on her bed, pulling her knees up, shaking slightly. She couldn't believe what happened.

[Remy] They'd been silent the whole ride home. He felt sick.

[Remy] "Take your shirt off."

[Nocturne] She'd been taught growing up...people weren't hurtful. People were good to one another.

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "What?"

[Nocturne] SHe was definitely not in the mood for anything like that.

[Remy] "Take it off." he said, yanking at the hem "Remy's got to make sure dat dey didn't hurt you."

[Remy] "Y' fell pretty hard."

[Nocturne] She didn't like him yanking at her shirt. She put her arms down. "It's fine."

[Remy] He looked at her skeptically for a minute, but let it drop.

[Nocturne] She kept her arms around her waist, hugging them to herself.

[Remy] He stode over to the window to look out over the grounds. "Well...dat's dat. No leavin' de grounds now."

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes. "What?"

[Remy] Folding his arms over his chest he looked at her. "No more goin' out. De prof didn' want us to anyway...an it's not a good idea."

[Nocturne] "And who, exactly, are you to tell me whether or not I can go out?"

[Nocturne] What the fuck was he thinking? Yes, she was attacked, but how did that suddenly make him her fucking father?

[Remy] "Are you crazy girl?!" Remy snorted in disbelief "Y'really like bein' a punching bag?"

[Nocturne] SHe didn't need this. She wanted him to understand..and comfort her..

[Remy] "Y' promised to stick close to me...an what happened? Y'could 'ave been killed like dat!" he snapped his fingers

[Nocturne] "Am I CRAZY???" She asked. She didn't know what to say.

[Nocturne] She was speechless.

[Nocturne] "Whow the fuck do you think you are?"

[Remy] "Dis isn't some little back woods fairy tale. Dis is a big city! An' city's are ugly! Remy knows!"

[Remy] Remy ground his teeth in frusteration. "Y' seem hell bent on gettin' yourself hurt or killed."

[Nocturne] She stared at him. He was pissed. He was REALLY angry.

[Nocturne] "You can't fucking tell me what to do."

[Remy] He glared at her, red eyes snapping. "Non? So what is Remy suppos' to do? Fin' you in a gutter some day?"

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms. After all the shit today...and then this...she could feel the tears well up. But she wasn't going to cry. "Fuck you Remy."

[Remy] "Y'already did." he continued to stare at her, arms tight over his chest.

[Nocturne] She turned away from him. Why was he doing this? AFter all that had happened, why was he doing this?

[Remy] "Why? Why do y' not give a flying fuck what happens to ya TJ?"

[Nocturne] TJ turned back angrily. "OF COURSE I care! Is it MY fucking fault some assholes want to jump me? Is that MY fucking fault?"

[Nocturne] She honestly was on the fence. Was it her fault?

[Remy] "Y're not like other people! Y' ave to take percautions! Remy done told you dat!!" he started to pace "But, non, you know best! An' Remy's just paranoid"

[Remy] Throwing his hands up he stopped to glare at her again "An what is Remy suppos' to do? Watch y' die?"

[Nocturne] "Oh, I see. You TOLD me. I'm just a fucking poor backwood girl who just NEEDS a man to tell protect her? And tell her whats right?"

[Remy] "EVIDENTLY!"

[Nocturne] Her mouth dropped.

[Remy] Remy pointed at her. "Y decided dat y' knew better! Even tough Remy tol' you about n'awleans. Bein' beat for de eyes"

[Nocturne] SHe turned away from him. "Just get the fuck out."

[Remy] "An dere just eyes! But dat's why I keep dem covered..." he trailed off.

[Remy] "Non." he stood stock still in the center of the room.

[Remy] "Remy's don' you just passin' off everythin' he says. Now y' get to listen'"

[Nocturne] "You heard me. GET OUT."

[Remy] "Do y' have ANY idea how Remy felt watchin' dose men handlin' you like dat!"

[Remy] "MON DIEU TJ. Do y' even care?"

[Remy] "I'm stayin!"

[Nocturne] "I don't care."

[Remy] "Y' thin' dis worlds all about rainbows and kittens? Its not!"

[Remy] he paused looking oddly at her. "Y' don' care about what?"

[Nocturne] "I don't care how you FELT. I don't care how you FEEL. I just want you to leave me the fuck ALONE."

[Remy] Remy's face looked pained for a fleeting moment, but then he reflexivly tightened it back into his poker face. He strode out of the room without another word.

[Nocturne] She watched him leave. She hadn't meant a word of what she said. But she said it. She wanted to hurt him. ANd she wanted to get rid of him.

[Nocturne] Her lip trembled as her tears started to fall.

[Nocturne] Why was he doing this? Why did he do this? She was attacked, to come home and have her boyfriend yell at her??

[Nocturne] Or.....exboyfriend. She started to sob. It was over. It was really really over.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Or Heavy Metal, croc....wish Petey could have been there too and sent those boys to the E.R...

As for the end of the rpg Nacht, y'all actually made me care about the "former" T.J./Remy realationship....damn that was good. :thumbup
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by confusedelf
As for the end of the rpg Nacht, y'all actually made me care about the "former" T.J./Remy realationship....damn that was good. :thumbup
You didn't care wbout TJ and Remy before?? :bawl

Well, I'm glad you liked it...took you by surprise, eh?? ;)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Yeah - that was a fun one to write, even though it was sadder than all heck. And :P to fizz!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Noooo! Well, I think they'll be getting back together (or at least I hope :()

Lots of strange things going on in this rp :shifty, but I guess it worked
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

It's comics, of course they'll be back together!

...maybe?

Anyway, just want to say again how much fun this was, and yes, Doug would have gone back on the train with Raven (maybe we should do a short instance for that?).

As for TJ and Remy - want to get in on this crazy love polyhedron Raven and Morph and Doug have going on? We can get everyone in the mansion pursuing everyone else - it'd be awesome!

(PS: It was a well done scene, I really enjoyed reading it)
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by idsunki
As for TJ and Remy - want to get in on this crazy love polyhedron Raven and Morph and Doug have going on? We can get everyone in the mansion pursuing everyone else - it'd be awesome!

(PS: It was a well done scene, I really enjoyed reading it)
Well I dunno Doug. I guess it would depend on who I was chasing...:naughty.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

hmmm.. somehow what TJ pissed off to remy was allmost the same thing she pissed off to piotr. :shakeno
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Hey, I'm not going to tell you how to play your character, but Doug probably wouldn't be too receptive to Remy's advances.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.