What's in Store for Darick and Nightcrawler?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by john117 »

Originally posted by Darick
Well, until you fine people are put in charge of the Marvel X-men editorial office, it ain't going to happen.

if i happen to be will that change any thing

im not but that would be cool
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

Yea I'd bring back Darick if I was incharge. Hey I drawing some cool pic I'll put them up soon. Baiscly my idea for covers of a Margali Szardos comic. :D
D.croft
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Originally posted by Darick
I would react the same way as I would if Jennifer Aniston called me and said she was in love with me. Somehow I think there's a better chance of that happening than there is of me getting put on Uncanny.

At least if you were on Uncanny, Kurt would have a bundle of soft curls for hair, and not that $@#!*&!! goatee and spike-look excuse of a coiffure!! Darick!! Please!!!? We'll beg and snivel for you?

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Darick
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Nightcrawler Artist!

Post by Darick »

Thank you, but the politics of comics don't work that way.
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Many apologies, but since I do not understand, or am familiar with comic book politics, I guess I'll just have to write and make a special request. Will be licking my stamp and typing my keyboard over the next few days...

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Darick, I just wanted to stop in and say: A: Transmet is the greatest thing ever and you are a GOD.

B: I'm SUPER stoked about "The Boys". What the hell is going on with that? When will it be starting??
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Post by kamizzi »

Darick, I just wanted to say, that I love your Nightcrawler!!! He's pretty!!!:)
:?
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I don't know if Darick even frequents this site anymore, but I just re-read the whole series and just wanted to commend him for his great artwork:D

And in case you haven't heard, he has a new series coming out called The Boys. If you follow this link, it will give you as much info as you can possibly get on the series.. the art looks great and the video promo was pretty cool..

http://www.darickr.com/speak/viewforum. ... feacbb16fe