What if...?

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Whew!

Post by InterNutter »

All done. Someone else have a go now ^_^
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Lazerwolf/Phoenix
Lubber
Lubber

What if...?

Post by Lazerwolf/Phoenix »

:o:doh!:yell Nutter!! i cannot believe you just brought remy into this wounderful fic. you had better go back and edit that part out right now before i get really angry and do something horrible to you with a chicken's foot. that, or someone can appease me by quickly killing or getting rid of remy.
i am NOT a lubber! what's wrong with this thing!?!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

What if...?

Post by HoodedMan »

I think this fic has been dead for... quite a while now, so there's not much chance of that...

It's rather moot, because all chickens have been evacuated from a 10 mile radius around your current location. Please be advised that any further threats against animals will result in a custodial sentence.

:D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Shkspr1048
Lubber
Lubber

What if...?

Post by Shkspr1048 »

So is there no hope for bringing this one back?
Lazerwolf/Phoenix
Lubber
Lubber

What if...?

Post by Lazerwolf/Phoenix »

someone had better continue this :glare: it cannot be me because i have no creative writing abilities. i am a very avid reader though
i am NOT a lubber! what's wrong with this thing!?!
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...?

Post by Confizzle »

All right I'm commediring this fic and I'd like to see some one stop me :engarde
I hope i can live up to internutter and other writers on this fic next line coming by Sunday, at least.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

What if...?

Post by kladyelf »

*cautiously raises hand*

Uh, if this RR is starting up again, i wouldn't mind having a go... I should warn you though my posts fic-wise tend to be sporadic... and i havent done anything with this fic for a while so i need to re-read it :oops:

If you want to get an OK from Nutter (and i sort of think you should as it is "her" fic - she started the RR) just send her a quick PM - be brief though as she has two young kids to deal with OK

other than that? Booyah! writing stuff again!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...?

Post by InterNutter »

I would be very glad to see someone take a turn on this fic. Share all results ^_^
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

What if...?

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by InterNutter
I would be very glad to see someone take a turn on this fic. Share all results ^_^
It may also inspire others to contribute...I basically lost interest when Gambit showed up...had no interest in writing the romantic triangle that would no doubt have developed...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

What if...?

Post by kladyelf »

OK i've read it!

and one tiny thing - it needs a bit of beta reading, there's a couple of spelling errors, a part of narration that was lost from one of the backup posts *shrug* - oh and when Storm finds and rescues Angel she introduces herself as if they had already met - which they haven't.

They're just little things but on re-reading they tend to jump out at you *twitch**twitch*

and instead of a romantic triangle Nand, how about Gambit just having used his "charm" powers on Rogue due to lack of control/lack of trust/he's actually a baddie and working for Sinister and is trying to worm his way into the X-Men *ducks from debree thrown by ROMY and Remy fans* as this is an alternate timeline after all we can fiddle with continuity - can't we?
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

What if...?

Post by Nandireya »

Gambit was originally intended to be a bad guy...and given the revelation as to just who he is in X-Men: The End we could have a nice little twist there...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...?

Post by Confizzle »

Gambit must be dealt with:evil too many romys run rampant. I'll need someone to Beta my part or something like that, I'm almost complete then some one else can write
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

What if...?

Post by kladyelf »

um... what happened in X-men the end? i'm a bit comic-issue challenged here as local suppliers have been having trouble getting Marvel comics in ... for the last 5 months :doh!

Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...?

Post by Confizzle »

Sorry people I've been busy with school work and Thanksgiving and all that good stuff, but I'm gonna post tonight.
I think everyone who is writing here should decide what happens to Gambit since it is a group thing or Internutter since it is her fic.