Chat Issue

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Chat Issue

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

So, I can join the server for chat, but I can't join #nightscrawlers. Every time I try to join, I'm prompted for a password. It specifically says, "You need to enter the correct key (password) to enter this channel."

I don't have issues with any other channels though.

Help, please and thanks. :)

[Edited on 7/25/2011 by tears~fall~like~glass]
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Chat Issue

Post by Ferguson »

And to add to, this is what I get when attempting to join. *** #nightscrawlers Cannot join channel (Incorrect channel key)
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Chat Issue

Post by Svartfreja »

If you're able to connect to the server and are reading this post thinking 'onoes! No chats! My life is over!' Those of us able to connect are all in the channel called #monkeys and lurking happily.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Chat Issue

Post by HoodedMan »

This has been fixed. I don't know how a key was set on the channel, but ChanServ will now not allow operators to set a key.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.