tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/16 Game: The Doom of our Days

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: Sun. Feb. 23rd

Northstar: "Does Hobbes come with some sort of police scanner?" Jean-Paul asked, flying higher up to talk better, poking a bit at the pink metal side.

Warlock: "Don't give Sentinel ideas, I'll be out of job," Darren chuckled, hitching a ride on giant robot's back.

Sentinel: Calvin, riding on the shoulder of Hobbes, actually had to think for a moment. "Well, no, not really...I mean, he does have satellite link capabilities, but I only put them in in case I could build an orbital plasma cannon down the line."

HumanTorch: Johnny flew along with the others, warily eying the bright pink robot that was currently acting as a taxi.

Sentinel: Hobbes casually strolled down the streets, his steps being surprisingly soft and not the least loud. From time to time he peered into windows, mainly to scare dogs, for some reason.

Penance: Penny couldn't be happier to be acting as outlook, perching on top of the giant robot's head. This certainly was the way to go sightseeing around town - even though they weren't watching out for any of the touristy attractions that day.

Quicksilver: Pietro was not strolling at a leisurely pace with the others because walking slowly made him antsy. So first he needed to get rid of the pent up energy with a nice few laps around the city.

Warlock: "I have to say, he's pretty light-footed, he hasn't crushed a single car."

Northstar: Jean-Paul had absolutely no idea what to even say about that, pretty sure that Calvin with any form of plasma cannon was something somewhat frightening. "Right, well, nevermind. I'm sure we have easier enough ways to find crime."

Cypher: Doug nodded, "That's good too, imagine the liability and the charges that would be leveled if he did." He held on tightly, all the same. "Here's a question... shouldn't he be insured?" He half smiled at the question he asked.

Northstar: "What insurance company would cover him?"

Sentinel: "Oh, that is because I actually installed impact dampeners. They vibrate the air molecules under his footpads to make them jelly-like. HE claims that they sometimes cut out, but it only ever happens when he is about to step on a dog." He poked his friend. "No, I am absolutely not believing you."

Penance: "Won't crime find us first? We are hard to miss." The red girl waved at the others to direct their attention to the glowing screen on the sleeve of her uniform, relaying her question to them.

Cypher: Doug pouted. "What does he have against dogs?"

Penance: "I bet everyone will just run away when they see us coming," Penny added.

Warlock: "Sounds reasonable," Darren glanced over at Penny and signed over to her, 'I think the idea is that crime will run away from us'.

Quicksilver: "Maybe they pee on him?" Pietro drew to a stop.

Sentinel: "Well, that happened once, yes Pie-...Quicksilver." He really had to adapt to this thing with the codenames. His sister had instructed him thoroughly that this was an important part of 'heroing'. She also was the one who had come up with 'Sentinel' as his.

HumanTorch: And, stomping on dogs was even more of a reason to be warily watching the robots.

Cypher: Doug was still frowning. "I like animals. Please don't step on any dogs, cats, or other living creatures that are not dangerous? It's unethical."

Northstar: "Especially us, don't stomp on us."

Quicksilver: "I'm pretty sure he won't be able to avoid bugs...." Pietro put in thoughtfully, eyeing the large robot feet.

Sentinel: He listened to Hobbes. "He says he'll try but those...no, that is too harsh a word...no...well, those dogs..." He gave Hobbes a glance. "Are very fast and always try to do things to his legs, he says."

Northstar: "Or any low flying birds, that's just a timing concern." Jean-Paul shrugged, flying ahead a bit to have a look to see if there was anything of interest.

Cypher: Doug paused thoughtfully, "I'm curious now, are low flying birds ever a problem for those of you that fly?" He asked.

Quicksilver: "No one's going to miss a pigeon...."

Penance: Penny interrupted her watchfulness only to type a new message for her teammates into the panel on her arm. "What if we don't find any crime today? Maybe we could use Hobbes to help downtown. There is still much to be cleaned up."

Northstar: "Superspeed helps dodge birds, thankfully. I'd be quite cross if I ever had a bird fly into me, that's for sure."

Warlock: "Headbutting a pigeon is an experience I never want to repeat."

Jean-Paul: "...you headbutted a pigeon?" Jean-Paul paused mid-air, just looking back at their fearless leader for the afternoon.

Quicksilver: "That sounds lovely...."

Penance: "Did it start the fight," Penny wanted to know.

Cypher: Doug snorted softly, "Did it win?"

Sentinel: "I built a microwave cannon against pigeons that crapped on Hobbes once. It blew up."

Warlock: "It's hard to steer when you're going super-sonic!" The fearless leader protested, "It ... splatted ..."

Cypher: Doug shook his head, "Ew and ew again. Poor bird. And ow, headache."

Warlock: "Poor bird? Poor me! It's pain was over, mine had just begun!"

Penance: Penny made a face that said more than any word she could have typed into her little screen.

Quicksilver: "Hard to steer? You're not doing it right...>"

Cypher: "Well, I did say, ow and headache." He pointed out. "Poor Warlock."

Warlock: "Thank you Cypher," Darren winced at the memory of the splatting.

Penance: "I read that pigeons live in large flocks and families," Penny remarked, glancing up to give Darren a concerned look. "You might want to look out for its friends taking vengeance."

Northstar: "...I'd pay to see that, sorry Warlock." Jean-Paul absolutely grinned at that as he came in for a landing. "Not seeing anything up there yet, but I guess the night is young."

Cypher: Doug nodded. "Oh crows are likely to take revenge on you, so always avoid them! I had a cat once, and the crows bullied him all the time in revenge for his poking at a nest once. They never let it go. I rarely let him out, but they still saw him? They would remember and it was Hitchcock time!"

Warlock: "Pffft, I've done worse things to pigeons and they've yet to seek revenge ... unless the kamikaze pigeon was it," he looked thoughtful.

Quicksilver: "Could have been...."

Cypher: Doug gaped, "You've done worse things to pigeons? What are you doing to pigeons? No don't tell me, I might be horrified." He covered his face.

Sentinel: "I could build you a pigeon radar, Warlock?"

Northstar: "It might even explode!"

Warlock: "What? I had to experiment with the metals wings to check they worked before grafting them onto J-Icarus. You'll be happy to know that most of them died painlessly," ... Relatively, "And ... thanks Sentinel, that's very kind."

Penance: "You made robot pigeons?" Penny gave Darren a curious look.

Sentinel: "Could I see the plans for that? I might incorporate them into my cyber squids..." Calvin scratched his chin and, worryingly enough, so did Hobbes.

Cypher: Doug facepalmed, as there were other ways, but he was not a confrontational person. So instead, he just sighed and covered his face.

Warlock: "Yeah, I think it's still flying around school, scared the living crap outta Venom when he first saw it," Darren grinned evilly in memory.

Warlock: "And sure, I don't think Icarus will mind ..."

Northstar: "I think I must find this...and possibly put it in the bathroom while Icarus is taking a shower."

Quicksilver: "Every day you all some how find a way to make me glad I don't live in the same building as you...."

Sentinel: "Excellent." He literally rubbed his hands.

Northstar: "Like we can't come to your apartment and put things in your house." He grinned over to Pietro as well.

Quicksilver: "I don't sleep." Pietro replied, "So try it."

Penance: "Someone should take care of it," Penny suggested. "What if the other pigeons have cast it out because it is different?"

Cypher: "Thank you, I agree with Penny." Doug sighed in relief. "It's probably lonely."

Northstar: "So that's why you're so tense all the time, hmm? I'm glad I sleep then." Jean-Paul just waved and kicked off again to have a look.

Stalker_Boy: Cloaked under his invisibility cape, masking his biological readings he hid his fantastic technology ... the masked man followed the heroes ...

Penance: "That can't be good, Pietro." She gave the boy a concerned look as she wrote the words for him. "How can you dream when you don't sleep?"

Sentinel: "It's very silent tonight, yes?" He threw a look around. "This way I will never get to try out my new web-shooters for retracting aggressors." Calvin's face actually went sad.

Quicksilver: "My brain doesn't like to switch off." he shrugged, "I don't really get tired so it's not that bad."

Warlock: Darren shrugged, "Don't knock it, Sentinel, quiet is good,"

Cypher: "But dreaming is an important part of the psychological processes. Without sleep and dreaming, someone can lose their mind." Doug pointed out.

Penance: "Maybe you just need to watch a stupid movie before going to bed, so that it wants to switch off," Penny suggested and titled her head sideways. "Or someone to clock you in the head."

Northstar: "Cypher has a point. Everyone back away from Quicksilver."

Quicksilver: "I've been through this sooooo many times." Pietro shook his head, rolling his eyes a little, "I am perfectly fine. Physically and Psychologically."

Sentinel: Hobbes heeded the leader's command and backed away from Pietro.

Cypher: "I'd be interested in reading the reports then, because I would like to understand how it works that you have not gone insane yet." Doug tilted his head. "It should be interesting reading."

Penance: Penny swayed from side to side as the robot took a sudden step in another direction, but thanks to her claws was firmly attached to its metallic head.

Northstar: "For noooow." Jean-Paul just laughed good-naturedly, speeding ahead a bit again and landing on a roof, having a look around.

HumanTorch: Johnny had been quiet. Probably too quiet for him. But, he was actually paying attention to whatever was going on. Well, a lack of any crime going on would be more accurate.

Quicksilver: "I've been fine for the last three years. I don't think there's going to be any surprises after that long. I can sleep... sometimes..." it just depended on the circumstances.

HumanTorch: "Sooo... Like, do you just watch Magik sleep? Because that's kinda creepy," he finally spoke up.

Stalker_Boy: The masked man stopped and hopped up and down a few times, Come ooooooooooon! Why's it when you want a crime none happens, criminals should be flogged for being unreliable ... and criminals too come to think of it, yes ... that's the heroic thing to think ....

Quicksilver: "No, usually I work or watch tv." Or look after the kittens now.

Northstar: "So Quicksilver should be called Edward Cullen now? Now that's creepy." Jean-Paul pouted when he heard Pietro deny it through his headset. "Aww."

Cypher: "I'd love to read your EEGs." Doug sighed to himself.

HumanTorch: Johnny snickered and just shook his head. Doing work or watching tv all night sounded boring.

Quicksilver: "I'm sure if you ask nicely one of the doctors will perform one for you... assuming I can sit still for long enough."

Penance: "I like to sleep, because I like to dream," Penny pointed out, her clawed finger dancing across the shiny but solid surface of the screen attached to her arm. "Sometimes I'm too bored or too excited to lie still for long, however."

Warlock: Darren climbed up Hobbes to sit next to Penny, sighing at her, 'Hey, I don't know if anyone's told you but people are calling you a role-model for the mute youth, cool huh?'

Sentinel: "Sometimes I can't sleep because I have to build things...or things I built blow up...", he felt he had to add.

Quicksilver: Pietro laughed at Calvin's admission, "Well explosions are generally not considered helpful for a good night's sleep."

Northstar: Jean-Paul's brow furrowed as he watched people walking oddly a few sidewalks away from the others, as if they were shoved away.

HumanTorch: Johnny looked over to Calvin, "I feel bad for your roommate..."

Northstar: "I think the city is all ready mostly drunk at this hour." he muttered into his headset, strange people.

Stalker_Boy: Stupid humans! Get out of the way of JUSTICE!

Sentinel: "I built a silencer bubble forcefield around his bed. It has not exploded yet."

Penance: Perking up, Penny gave Darren a long look and arched her eyebrows. 'They do? Really?' She signed back at him, a smile appearing on her lips. 'That's so exciting! No one has ever called me a role-model before.'

Cypher: "Generally people that are unable to sleep over a certain period of time start to have psychotic behavior and dream while awake, hallucinating. I think the longest I've been awake is three days." He paused, frowning. "What's going on, who is drunk?" He called back to JP.

Warlock: 'They say that you're proof that disabled people really can achieve anything, even super-heroing,' he ruffled her spikes, his techno-organic body melding back together after being shredded.

Quicksilver: "Well I haven't experienced any of that so I think I'm good...." Pietro said to Doug.

HumanTorch: "Does he know you've bubbled him to his bed?" Johnny asked as he cast a glance toward the ground.

Warlock: "No one had better been drinking on the job, or so help me i'll turn this patrol around," Darren called out jokingly.

Northstar: "People are stumbling over the sidewalk up ahead, not too much is going on that I can see." He reported back. "You mean we can't even have a little? Come on, Warlock, please!"

HumanTorch: "Drinking may make this much more exciting..." Johnny agreed. Though, last time he'd been drinking, he ended up in a skirt...

Warlock: "No, no boozing until we get back to base, or daddy spank."

Sentinel: "I don't think so, no. I incorporated the wires into the carpet weaving."

Cypher: "Is the sidewalk uneven?" Doug asked, "And are there any bars around here that are open?"

HumanTorch: He shot Darren a smirk, "Some of us may like that."

Penance: Feeling her chest swell with pride, she had a sheepish grin on her face when Darren ruffled her spiky hair. 'That is wonderful!' Then she paused, looking at him. 'Will I have to do anything to be a role-model? Because I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.'

Northstar: "Wait, guys, see something." Flashing lights were coming down the next road and Jean-Paul took off again, zipping right over to where the lights were leading him, stopping at the Federal Reserve Bank. "Whole crapload of cops here."

Warlock: "Daddy won't spank then if you'll enjoy it," he turned back to Penny, 'Just keep being awesome?' he signed.

Quicksilver: "Where?" Pietro asked JP, police maybe meant something to do.

Sentinel: Hobbes carefully stepped over some late-night drunks having a good time puking on the sidewalk and then staring at the huge robot, all the while giggling like mad.

Penance: The grin on her face grew even bigger. 'I can do that!'

Warlock: "A bank heist? How cliche?" He patted Penny, 'Time to be awesome!' "X-Men? Forwards!" He pointed.

Northstar: "Federal Reserve." He answered back. "Hey, cliches are cliches because they happen."

Sentinel: "Aye!" Hobbes started to run, in quite a professional sprinter pose he had seen Hussein Bolt do on the Internet.

Penance: Penny gave Darren a salute, before holding on to Hobbes as the robot picked up speed.

Quicksilver: Pietro ran ahead of the others, mostly because he couldn't help himself, drawing to a stop by one of the cop cars.

Stalker_Boy: Zounds! A crime is afoot! Time to see the heroes in action! The people being shoved speeded up ... then there was a thump and the sound of angry, european cursing.

Cypher: Doug frowned, held on, and thought about all the different ways to approach this situation. This could turn into a hostage situation, and there could be innocents in the path. It was important to consider all possible outcomes.

Sentinel: Hobbes switched off the forcefield under his feet, gaining more fraction, thus speed, but making the most incredible noise. Calvin held on tight in order to not fall off.

Stalker_Boy: That's the last time I take Nanny's advice about designing a cape that I can 'grow into' ...

Warlock: "Whoooo! Now this is what I'm talkin' about!" Darren fully approved of the transformers earth shaking foot stomp.

Northstar: Police looked up alarmed as a giant robot was soon in their company. Now that was something new.

Cypher: Doug facepalmed. "Let's not scare the police." He suggested. "Or damage the concrete."

Sentinel: "It's time, Hobbes!" A small speaker popped out of the robot's head and started to play the Mighty Mouse tune.

HumanTorch: Johnny flew along with the others, hovering in the air over the squad of police cars once he reached the bank. Now things were getting more exciting....

Warlock: Darren gently slid off the robot as he cracked up.

Penance: Penny couldn't resist letting go of Hobbes, relying solely on the claws at the end of her toes to hold on to the robot's head, throwing up her arms into the air when they raced through the street. Her cheering was eerily silent as expected, but the excited look on her face as she felt the wind flow through her hair was telling enough.

Northstar: "That better be with you and not the people in the bank, X-men." One of the police called up at the robot, and the rest of the team.

Quicksilver: "Yeah it is... unfortunately...." Pietro face-palmed at the music.

Warlock: "Unfortunately?" Darren grinned, taking his place next to the cars, "So, what's the situation officer? Anything we can lend a hand with?"

Sentinel: Calvin reached into the inside of his uniform and pulled out a Kato mask, putting it on. The he stepped on Hobbes' hand, helping him down. "How can we assist you, officer?"

Cypher: Doug clambered down as carefully and quickly as he could, getting down onto the ground. "How many people are inside, and what is known about the robbers?" He asked as well. "Any live feeds?" He wondered.

HumanTorch: Okay, robot was definitely more awesome now that he was playing music.

Penance: Deciding to join the others, Penny jumped all the way down and landed on all fours right next to Doug.

Stalker_Boy: The masked man eventually disentangled himself from his cape and sliiiiiid into place, crouched down behind one of the cars to observe.

Sentinel: Hobbes opened his chest-storage/cockpit and pulled out a bigger version of the mask, putting it onto his face too. The lack of ears and a nose made it necessary to just wrap it around like aluminum foil, though.

Warlock: "... This is the best robot ever."

Sentinel: Hobbes gave Warlock the victory sign.

Northstar: "We've got bankrobbers, mutants. We aren't sure how many hostages inside." He answered Darren, knowing this was the one that had the clearance given at the Pare murder scene.

Stalker_Boy: Pffft ... I can build one better ... it'll have TEN-THOUSAND lazers ...

Warlock: Darren looked thoughtful, "Any idea what power's we're dealing with?"

HumanTorch: "None that are as awesome as ours."

Penance: "We need to scout the place," Penance suggested, peering across the hood of one of the cop cars to take a look at the building.

Northstar: "No reports on powers as of yet." He shook his head. "We're setting up communication now, or attempting to."

Cypher: "Don't underestimate." Doug said carefully. "Even a non-powered person can do wonders." He pointed out.

Sentinel: "Uhm..." Calvin looked around. "I think the fast people should do the scouting?"

Warlock: "Well that's where our speeders come in," Darren smiled, "Sentinel, do you have any kind of scanning equipment? I'm thinking maybe something that can tell us just how many people are in there and where they are?"

Cypher: "Also, if you can get to the security room, you can get access to the cameras." Doug suggested.

Quicksilver: "I can probably get in and out before they see me," Pietro put in, "Do a quick head-count if necessary."

Warlock: "If so, let us know and then Quicksilver, Northstar, I want you to check it out, just try not to spook the perp."

HumanTorch: "So, am I good just hanging out up here?" Johnny called down to Darren from where he was hovering.

Penance: Narrowing her eyes, Penny put on a thoughtful expression and looked back over her shoulder, before writing another message for her teammates. "Perhaps if we get Hobbes to play really awful music, they will give up and come out."

Warlock: "Good thinking Cypher, if the security room is clear one of the zippers can take you in," He looked at Penny and Johnny, "Oh, us three get to be on take-down while the speedsters clear hostages."

Cypher: Doug chuckled. "Psychological warfare, huh? Keep in mind it can take weeks for that to pan out, not to mention that works best when there are no hostages to threaten."

HumanTorch: "Awesome," Johnny grinned, "I'm good with that."

Stalker_Boy: ... I could lead better than him ... it's in my blood!

Sentinel: "I think I have a sonic grenade somewhere in there." Hobbes kneeled down and Calvin reached into his chest pulling out a very smooth ball. "It just gives off a noise and then measures the reflected sound, giving a detailed momentary picture of the area."

Sentinel: Also, it sometimes explodes... HE didn't add that bit. No need to spook the officer.

Northstar: "In that case, aye, aye Captain." Jean-Paul sped ahead, doing a lap around the building to see if there was any sign of trouble there first.

Quicksilver: "I'm not sure I like the sound of the grenade..." Pietro frowned a little.

Warlock: "Excellent, use it, and then I want Hobbes to restrain anyone who tries to escape, okay?"

Cypher: "Careful, sudden noises may spook the robbers." Doug warned. "Hopefully it isn't too loud."

Penance: She signed a quick 'OK' to Darren, then ducked behind the car again to keep a watchful eye on the building and anything that might move behind those large windows.

Sentinel: Hobbes did a Power Rangers routine and then saluted, all the while Calvin did a...rather unimpressive throw in order to get the grenade into the bank through an open window in the second story. At least he hit it the first time around.

Sentinel: "It's ultrasonic, Cypher."

Cypher: "Good. Good." He nodded.

Warlock: Darren shifted to his techno-organic form and his arms grew longer, splinting off into tendrils so he could better grab people.

Northstar: "I'm not finding anything around back/" He reported back through the com link. "Quicksliver, are you ready to go in then?"

Northstar: "Or have you found anything? I imagine there should be some sort of sign for a getaway car, right?"

Quicksilver: "Yeah I'm good," he did a quick circuit of the immediate area to pick up speed then headed straight though a wall (leaving no mark) to have a look inside.

Penance: "Should I sneak closer and find a good spot to hide," Penny asked Darren, relying on sign language because it was quicker and she knew he understood it.

Sentinel: Calvin got a repurposed Kindle out and activated the grenade, letting it actively roll down the stairs to the ground floor. "I am ready to set it off, Sir."

HumanTorch: Johnny prepared himself to bomb anyone that came running out... Well, anyone that was a bank robber... and maybe not bomb them since that'd be kinda painful. But near them. That way they'd run into Hobbes or Darren.

Cypher: Doug was ready to be run inside if possible to the security room. Mentally, he reviewed what he knew about the common security systems.

Quicksilver: He checked out the layout of the building, finding the security room and the room containing the hostages before he headed outside again, sliding to a stop with the others.

Sentinel: Hobbes got into a baseball catcher stance.

Jean-Paul: "Clear to go in then, Sentinel?" Jean-Paul asked, doing another loop in search of a suspicious car.

Quicksilver: "Hostages seem okay for now," Pietro told them, "There's at least four robbers..."

Sentinel: "Uh..." He didn't...exactly...want to go in there with the armed people, seeing as he was practically powerless. "Yes...?"

Warlock: Darren nodded at Penny, [Good to go anytime,] he thought over the comlinks.

Penance: Penny crept up on the building, quickly bolting from cover to cover on all fours to avoid any direct line of sight, until she was near enough dive into one of the large bushes by the entrance doors. Cowering into the shadows, her spiky hair lay back against her shoulders as she prepared herself to jump into action at the right moment.

Northstar: "Good to know." He didn't risk messing with anyone's cars, not finding anything that screamed bankrobbery, and headed on into the bank through the back, forcing himself to slow down once he was in to get closer.

Quicksilver: "Say the word and we'll start the evacuation."

Cypher: Doug cracked his knuckles and waited for orders.

Warlock: "... Cypher, why are you still out here?" Darren stared at the boy standing next to him, [Umm ... JP ... you forgot something?]

Quicksilver: "I'll do it..." Pietro rolled his eyes, "Sorry about this, Cyper." He picked the other guy up.

Vertigo: A green haired woman was near the front of the bank, pacing through the hostages on the floor. "Cellphones and the like in the bag. No heroics, nobody gets hurt."

Stalker_Boy: See ... I'd never make a rookie mistake like that, this just further convinced the man that the X-Men NEEDED him!

Cypher: "Thank you." Doug said, holding on till he got to the security room and then was quick to get inside and lock the door behind him.

Quicksilver: Pietro found another wall closer to the hostages to vibrate himself through and wait quietly.

Warlock: [Cypher, can you quickly look through the recent footage and let us know what powers we're up against?]

LadyM: Another woman stood with the manager of the place, hands on his head and tsking as the man whimpered. "Oh, it's just boring to illusion your fears, absolutely mundane. Lets make you useful and go back to open the vault, hmm?"

Cypher: Doug nodded, though he didn't speak. One one monitor he began to replay the footage, and on tapped quickly to move the cameras around in their domes to keep the robbers covered. "Have I mentioned how much I love PTZ cameras?" He muttered. "I'll have something for you in a minute." While he waited for it to key up, he autolocked back doors and other exits.

Northstar: "Cypher, put one camera at the main desk, another at the vault, one of the women is walking the manager back." Jean-Paul muttered into his comm-link.

Penance: "Tell him I pry open that safe with his skull if he does anything stupid," a third woman called out, before she leaned sideways to glance past the pillar and out the window. "Hey, when did the police get fucking giant robots?"

Vertigo: Vertigo looked up at the phrase 'giant robots'. "Huh...I don't know. We should be able to handle that though, wouldn't you say, Exodus?"

Exodus: "We should get a move on," the man advised his cohorts, looking between the two women.

LadyM: "Oh, I'll even give him a sample of that." Lady M gladly let the manager know exactly what that would feel like as she pulled him back.

Cypher: "Done and done." He was already tapping the orders in as he spoke. One of the cameras auto-flipped as they walked directly under it. "One just called the other Exodus." He advised as he worked. "At least one has telekinesis." He also advised.

Arclight: "Can't we hang around a little longer," Arclight replied, looking back at their leader. "I wanna see if I can make a few dents in it. Would be fun to ruin their newest toy."

Exodus: Exodus considered the robot question and gave a shrug, "Sounds easy enough to deal with."

Cypher: "One is probably strong enough to put dents in Hobbes." Doug added. "One of the women has green hair. And looks like someone has mental powers of some kind. Disoriented some of the tellers in the footage."

Warlock: [Good to know Cypher,] Darren nodded.

Stalker_Boy: The masked man was amazed that someone with such a useless power could be so ... well ... useful!

Quicksilver: "Are we going to let them steal from the bank or should we step in now?" Pietro asked, already getting bored with standing still.

Cypher: "One of the women mentions using illusions, and fears." He mentioned next. "Hostages are really scared too. I have all exits except the front locked, not that it could stop them if one or more are that strong. Be advised, one created what was a rumble earlier. Might have seismic powers."

Northstar: Jean-Paul carefully watched from the corner he had put himself in, making sure the closest woman was looking away before he sped off, grabbing one of the hostages and running her on out to the police line. "Okay, that is just creepy."

Penance: Hoping that her new toy would work as it was supposed to, Penny hit the button to switch her screen to mission mode, before typing a quick message for the her teammates. "They sound dangerous." The comment was sent as an electronic voice-mail, transmitted to the intercom the others used.

Warlock: [Not until we have all the intel, if we rush this we might get someone killed, is that all Cypher?]

Northstar: "...that's sort of creepy as well." he grinned at Penny though, running back up to the security room. "I got away with that, didn't I?"

Sentinel: "I'm ready to set the grenade off as soon as we're going in. All of you will instantly receive a 3D layout of the inside with the exact positions of the hostages and robbers via your com-link," Calvin spread via the com.

Northstar: "That would be awesome, Sentinel. That'd make things a whole lot quicker."

Cypher: "I think one of them can teleport." Doug added. "That may make it easier for her to escape. Not sure if she can bring or take passengers." He gave a description of each girl and what they could do as far as he knew so far.

Warlock: [Okay, good job Cypher,] he turned to his group, "Okay, on my mark we flush them out and the speedsters start the evac, clear?"

Quicksilver: "Ready when you are."

Warlock: "Okay ... Sentinel, go!"

Penance: Penny hit the OK button on her little console to send Darren her response.

HumanTorch: Johnny prepared himself as Darren gave the order.

Sentinel: He quickly typed a command and the grenade set off a hypersonic noise, bouncing it off everything and anything and transferring it into a visible picture that got directly fed into the intercom. "It's a go!"

Warlock: "Torch! Blast open the doors!"

Cypher: Doug was prepared to unlock any side doors if necessary for evacuation, just in case.

HumanTorch: He threw a fireball at the door as he was ordered to do, satisfied with the result.

Stalker_Boy: Whoooo! Action sequence is a GO! The masked man gleeclapped.

Quicksilver: Pietro dashed into the room, carrying people out and depositing them at a safe distance. The collection grew rapidly.

Penance: Penny ducked into her bush and covered her head with her clawed hands when Johnny's incinerated the door, then instantly leaped out and through the flaming wreck and thick smoke.

Cypher: Doug quickly routed commands away from the sprinkler system, but prepared to turn them back on if a fire really got started.

Vertigo: Vertigo swore at the fire. "Incoming, people!" She unleashed a wave of disorientation throughout the main lobby.

Exodus: Exodus threw up a telekinetic shield to protect them from the flames.

Northstar: Jean-Paul grabbed more hostages, hit by the wave and swerving the complete opposite way he meant to, running right into Arclight.

Arclight: "The hell!? I didn't see any cops creeping up on us!" She made her knuckles crack and headed in the direction of the main hall. "Fine by me, anyway. This was starting to get boring."

Warlock: Darren stepped through the door, immune to both the disorientation and the fire, "Good evening all," he grinned brightly, the tendrils snapping around him.

Cypher: Doug called through the intercom. "Go in reverse. She's turning you the wrong way round."

Arclight: She didn't even see what hit her, just finding herself knocked to the ground from one moment to the next.

HumanTorch: Johnny kept the flames going but tried to be careful not to burn his own teammates.

Cypher: "Good hit though!" Doug offered to JP.

Stalker_Boy: Now! Now was his moment! His grand entrance onto the world stage of super-heroics! He sprinted to the doorway, his armor clanking slightly and deactivated his cape!

Quicksilver: Catching a few more hostages that were now extremely panicked, Pietro headed back outside again. He paused long enough to reassure people that they were safe now and that they could sit down if they were dizzy.

HumanTorch: "Uh, Warlock... We got other company coming in..." Johnny informed as he spotted a figure appear near the front doors.

Stalker_Boy: "Halt villains! You have met your match! The hour of Doom is upon you!"

Cypher: "Careful where you step speedsters, I think some of the hostages are doing the technicolor yawn." Doug warned.

Sentinel: "Uhm...the tinman just passed by me, folks..." Calvin just stared at what has gone by him a moment ago.

Stalker_Boy: "For I am your greatest nemesis! I am ...."

Cypher: "... stepping in puke." Doug muttered.

Dr_Doom: "DOCTOR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!-YEEEEARGH!" he hopped up and down, "Ewewewew!"

Quicksilver: "Not a problem..." Pietro could steer better than Darren at supersonic speeds.

Warlock: "... The fuck?" Darren stared at the interloper.

Northstar: "...Thanks Cypher." Jean-Paul took the compliment, deciding that getting back on his feet before the woman did would be a good, though difficult idea. "Must...not be sick...what in the hell?" He skirted around this Doom person, dropping off his hostages finally and, after a very embarrassing deposit behind a row of bushes, made his way back in. "Who are you?"

Penance: Penance couldn't tell if it was the smoke or the noise that messed with her senses; all she knew was that she lost her orientation and suddenly swerved off course, tripping to the ground while running at full speed. Her sharp claws tore deep gashes into the tiles on the floor.

LadyM: In the vault, Lady M decided maybe sneaking out would be best.

Sentinel: "Should we have stopped him?," he asked Hobbes. The robot just shrugged.

Cypher: "Be advised one of the robbers is in the vault." He warned.

Vertigo: In the Lobby, however, Vertigo was giving this masked teenager her best 'are you fucking serious' look. "...I hope you have a hole in that mask or you're going to be choking on your own sick, kid." She aimed specifically for him.

Exodus: Exodus looked down at the pink thing that skidded to a stop at his feet, giving it a nudge with the toe of his boots.

Quicksilver: Pietro paused to lean on a wall, shaking his head free of the dizzy feeling. Definitely not caused by the running.

Dr_Doom: "I am Doctor Doom! Your newest member!" He struck a heroic pose and then heroic dodge to try and avoid puke woman.

Quicksilver: Pietro just shook his head and headed for the vault.

Northstar: Jean-Paul was...just...not going to argue, grabbing another hostage and making to bolt for it.

Warlock: Darren snapped out a tendril and grabbed the green haired woman around the waist, lifting her up the ground, "That's one nasty power there, toots."

LadyM: Lady M had popped a window open, pulling herself up to get out while the getting was still good.

Quicksilver: Pietro cleared his throat and tapped Lady M on the ankle.

Cypher: "Well, this is sort of a Charlie Foxtrot." Doug muttered. "Illusionary lady has a window open!"

Dr_Doom: "A villain was escaping from the vault? Never fear! I shall apprehend the miscreant!" He activated his suit and flew towards the vault.

Arclight: Arclight huffed."Really? Those losers brought their own fanboy brigade?" She shook her head. "Fortunate for you that there's a big ass robot outside, so I'll leave your head on your shoulders for now." She stepped through the smoke and headed for outside.

Vertigo: "...Toots?" She glared, finding that more insulting than being tentacle heaved, kicking out and struggling against the tentacle around her.

LadyM: Lady M glared behind her. "Anyone tell you you're a bit handsy, kid?" She illusioned oil over her ankle, hoping he'd slip off as she heaved herself higher.

Cypher: "Um, dude? I'm all for archaic language, but how about we just keep it in the current vernacular?" Doug called out to the new guy. "Be advised Quicksilver is in the vault with illusion lady."

Warlock: "I could try baby doll, sweetie pie, cupcake?" He started to carry her outside.

Sentinel: "People?...Team?...One of them is coming at us..." Calvin slowly stepped back and then decided to just get into Hobbes' cockpit. Safest place around.

HumanTorch: Johnny let up on sending the flames inside and focused an attack toward the one coming out the front that Calvin had just warned about

Penance: Everything was turning and spinning around her, the floor and the ceiling playing games with Penny's senses as their continued to run away from her. Something or someone nudging her head gave her something to focus on, however, and she stopped her helpless squirming to look up at one of the robbers, a growl forming in the depth of her throat.

Quicksilver: And the oil wasn't real. Sure felt real. But he knew it wasn't real because it wasn't there a moment ago. Still he couldn't help wiping his hand on his suit.

Vertigo: Vertigo aimed every trick she had at her captor, swearing as it seemed his nervous system wasn't exactly something you'd find in a carbon-based person. "Shit, backup!"

Dr_Doom: "Never fear, Quicksilver! I have this!" He pointed a hand and fired an energy blast ... unfortunately his aim was off and it exploded right above the speedster's head!

Quicksilver: Pietro ducked, "Hey! Watch it kid!"

Warlock: "Hobbes! Present!" He waved his angry cargo at the robot, since he'd be just as immune to her powers.

LadyM: Jerking her feet up just in time, Lady M absolutely cackled as she sat on the edge of the window. "Thanks, kid! You're a real hero!" She bolted out as quickly as she could manage, illusioning a brick wall in the window's place.

Quicksilver: Pietro glared at the kid, "Well done, she got away."

Exodus: His eyes widened slightly at the growl and he glanced around for his accomplices. They were all fleeing, so he assumed that was his cue. Exodus teleported away, glad he didn't have to deal with something potentially gnawing at his ankles.

Cypher: "Don't shoot Quicksilver!" Doug jumped as he watched the monitor. He flailed and also flailed at what was going on outside. "Annnnd she's gone, probably out back."

Arclight: She shielded her face on pure instinct, the fiery kid engulfing her in flames with one of his attacks. "Think I can't handle some heat, boy?" She jumped forward, out of the fire, and landed hard on the ground, a powerful shockwave making the assembled cars jump into the air and sending the cops on the ground.

Vertigo: Vertigo had looked back just in time to see Exodus teleport away. "Oh fuck you! Essex couldn't trust you and I shouldn't have!"

Sentinel: Hobbes caught the green-haired girl in mid-flight and dangled her around. Then he concentrated on the woman coming towards him again. One could basically see it in his motionless face that he was wondering whether he could hit one with the other.

Dr_Doom: Doom shrugged, ah well, plenty of other ways to prove his heroism! He zoomed back out front.

Vertigo: She screamed as she flew up, grappling with the robot hand that had her now...then considered the fall. "Oh...shit."

Quicksilver: Pietro face-palmed and vibrated his way through the wall to see if he could find the fleeing woman.

Sentinel: Hobbes took a step forward and reached out for the tremor woman with his free hand.

LadyM: There was a screech of tires but no sign of the car that Lady M had so recently sped off in.

Warlock: Darren nearly fell over at the shockwave, "Oooh, you're gonna be sued so hard while inside, little bitch," he told Arclight.

Cypher: "Duct tape, would be good right now." Doug sighed through the comm as he watched the would-be-wanna-be.

HumanTorch: "Woah..." Johnny dodged the cars that popped up from the ground, glad Hobbes had fielded the other woman... And was now taking care of the one remaining

Arclight: "Alright, trashcan, let's see how you measure up to someone your own size." She prepared herself when the giant robot reached for her, then put all her strength into a punch aimed at the nearest finger.

Quicksilver: "Well the kid made us lose one... anyone want to sit him down somewhere and tell him to stay the hell out of it?"

Dr_Doom: "Ah! You have the green one already in custody, good, good," Doom nodded to himself, "Allow me to bring the angry black woman down," he aimed a concussive blast at her.

Vertigo: Vertigo decided to warn her teammate. "Arclight, if you get me killed I'll be taking you with me.!"

HumanTorch: As she went for a punch, Johnny sent another fireball her way, frowning as that random dude also blasted at her.

Penance: Meanwhile, Penny had managed to get back on her feet, shaking herself to get the spinning sensation out of her head. As she looked around, however, she had to find out that none of the criminals was in sight anymore.

Quicksilver: "Don't you dare!!" Pietro hurried to stop 'Dr Doom'.

Warlock: "Hey that looks like lea-!" Darren started to warn.

Cypher: "Duuuuct tape." Doug intoned.

Dr_Doom: Kraca-BOOM! The blast connected with Arclight ... and continued to connect, it seemed that the angle and the force were just right to send the woman screaming up, up into the sky and across the top of the buildings.

Arclight: The moment her fist impacted on the robot's shell, she was caught in the twin blasts of the flaming kid and the weird loser in a suit. The air was knocked out of her lungs, and before she could yell an insult at her enemies, she found herself airborne above the New York skyline.

Sentinel: Hobbes' finger crumbled like a can, not that big of a problem, as he still had four more...the blast basically exploding his hand when it hit was more of a problem. Hobbes looked first at the stump he had left, then at the weird tin man that had caused this.

Quicksilver: Pietro slid to a stop to watch the woman sail away. "Nice job... could you may be stop helping us now?"

HumanTorch: Johnny headed down for the ground, blinking as the woman went flying and approaching the kid, "Dude, what the hell?"

Vertigo: Vertigo stared, absolutely unable to believe it as Arclight...soared...arc-like.

Sentinel: "Oh…bother…" Calvin, sitting tightly strapped into the cockpit, was informed by the damage and initiated the repairing procedure. A long needle connected to his spine, accessing his technoforming mutation that way. Hobbes hand started to self-repair as bended metal got back into shape and wires reconnected.

Dr_Doom: Doom looked at his hand, "... It seems that the blasts still need some fine tuning ..." he mused.

Cypher: "Oh crap, someone should get her before she escapes." Doug flailed. "Not to mention make sure like, death didn't happen?"

Warlock: Darren watched the woman soar, completely stunned, "... What the FUCK just happened!?" he demanded.

Northstar: "On it!" Jean-Paul flew up, figuring that letting her fly would probably not be their best pr, speeding up faster to get to where he could catch her.

Quicksilver: "Fine tuning?!" Pietro echoed, "What the hell?!"

Dr_Doom: "No need to thank me," Doom said pompously.

HumanTorch: "Good because we didn't plan on it."

Warlock: "THANK YOU!? You let her get away! That is if you didn't freakin' kill her!" He'd gone from stunned to incandescent in record time.

Cypher: "Not a problem." Doug snorted. "DUCT TAPE!" He pointed accusingly to the monitor at Doom.

Quicksilver: "What the hell did you think you were doing? You could have killed someone!" HIM! He could have killed HIM!

Dr_Doom: "Nonsense, she looked the resilient sort, and in any case Northstar's gone to catch her," he pointed, "shouldn't you be doing that as leader, Warlock?"

Cypher: "Could have gotten innocents killed too! Property damage! NOT good!" Doug called out through the intercom.

Quicksilver: Pietro just stared at the kid. "Someone else talk to him..." he walked away. He needed to calm down.

HumanTorch: "That's not the point. He shouldn't have to go catch her!" Johnny exclaimed.

Dr_Doom: "And really, you should have just used your shapeshifting to grab all of them at once, or Quicksilver should have just phased them halfway through the floor."

Sentinel: Hobbes' hand had reformed by now, the needle retracted, giving Calvin quite an uneasy shiver, and the cockpit opened to release its passenger.

Quicksilver: "If I phased them through the floor I'd have KILLED them." Pietro called back.

Cypher: "Phasing someone halfway through a floor could have killed them. It is unethical." Doug pointed out. "We are not in this to kill people."

Cypher: "Ohhhh stereo." Doug muttered.

HumanTorch: "And you totally almost broke our awesome robot."

Warlock: "What!? WHAT!? You jacked up little shit! You're the one who let them get away, we should have the cops lock you up as a fuckin' accomplice."

Penance: Penny did the next best thing that came to her mind, which was jumping through the nearest window to follow the sound of fighting outside, landing on a patch of grass amidst some broke glass.

Warlock: "Yes! And you busted Hobbes! Unforgivable!"

Cypher: "Penance, you okay?" Doug called through the communication device.

Sentinel: "We still have the green woman, by the way." He pointed Warlock towards Hobbes still dangling her around.

HumanTorch: He muttered, "Well, if it wasn't for this asshole, we probably could've had them all..."

Vertigo: Vertigo was not happy about this, needless to say.

Dr_Doom: Doom sniffed, "Clearly you people don't appreciate my awesomeness just yet, you will need more examples, and you will have to improve before I may join you without rendering the rest of the team obsolete."

Quicksilver: "Us?! We need to improve?!" He couldn't hold it in anymore, "Look, kid, you have to get better aim and better control before you do stuff like this! You're endangering everyone because you don't know what you're doing!"

Penance: Shaking her head, Penny sent some more glass flying in all directions, before she typed up a reply. "No, I was useless." She lowered her gaze - so much for being awesome.

Warlock: "And you made Penance feel bad!" Darren added, a cardinal sin in his book.

Sentinel: Calvin stepped up to the boy in armor and curiously mustered his equipment from all angles.

Dr_Doom: Doom eyeballed Sentinel from behind his mask.

Northstar: Jean-Paul landed his absolutely most ungraceful landing, still looking far too green. "I missed her. I found a crater where she landed but she wasn't there." He reported once he sat up, grousing and hoping nobody got a picture of his still wonky landings and walking...or the gift he left in the bushes.

Sentinel: He reached into his uniform and got a screwdriver out.

Cypher: Doug frowned. "You need a hug." He decided. "Big ones." He told Penance. "Not useless. The situation needs deconstructed. But never useless."

HumanTorch: Johnny shook his head and moved away from the idiot, heading toward where Penny was with a scowl.

Quicksilver: "Wasn't there? Maybe she got up...?" Pietro eyed JP, "You alright?"

Vertigo: Vertigo looked at the screwdriver, very concerned. "...I turn myself in."

"She should improve, you all should, especially Northstar, you let her get away," he tutted, "I shall return! In time!" And with a dramatic swoop of his cape he activated his cloaking and was gone.

Penance: Penny took a deep breath, before tapping a clawed finger against the screen on her arm, hitting the button that sent a smiley face to Doug's comlink.

Quicksilver: "... That kid is a menace to society. If he ever turns up again I'm going to tie him up and gag him."

Warlock: "Hey! I wasn't done balling you out!" Darren waved his arms, but the guy was completely cloaked, "SonnuvaBITCH!"

Northstar: "...who is that person and how can I end them?" Bush, might need a bush. "I'll be okay, just, very dizzy."

Penance: The red girl blinked when the masked person sudden vanished, before turning to her little screen again. "Who was that?"

Cypher: "Who was that masked, idiot." Doug said in a grouse.

HumanTorch: "And, his costume was definitely lame, which is saying something compared to ours."

Northstar: "...shut up, I look awesome."

HumanTorch: "You always think you look awesome."

Quicksilver: "You look like hell..." Pietro broke the news to JP as gently as possible.

Warlock: Though ... maybe it was for the best, the kid sounded young, punting kids, even if they were annoying menaces to society never looked good and he stalked over to the group around Penny.

Northstar: "That's because I always look awesome. This is my...rumpled look. It's a niche market."

Warlock: "I dunno, but whoever he is, that's either an amazing mutation or amazing tech," he knelt down next to Penny and signed, 'You okay, bright eyes?'

Cypher: Doug secured what he could in the security room, then let himself out. He came out of the building and frowned. "It could have gone worse." He said trying to look at the bright side. "We could have had fatalities."

Quicksilver: "If you say so... you should probably sit down though..." he advised, "We nearly did," he added to Doug, "He almost got my head."

HumanTorch: Johnny shot Pietro a smirk, "Well, if he had, I guess you would've gotten some sleep?"

Sentinel: "I wanted to have a look..." He sounded very disappointed.

Warlock: Darren sighed and nodded, "Yeah, Cypher's right, good job everyone, you all did very well, if that joker hadn't had turned up we would have got them all.

Penance: "I doubt they will give us another medal for this," Penny told the others with the aid of her little screen, before looking up at Darren. She nodded slightly, a faint smile on her lips. 'I wish I could have done more than being an obstacle on the ground.'

Warlock: 'It's not your fault, and I'm still proud of you,' he smiled back.

Northstar: ...Bush! Jean-Paul ran for the bush.

Quicksilver: Pietro frowned at Johnny, "Well I don't fancy your chances if you had to break the news to Magik..."

Warlock: He got back up, "Okay, Sentinel, are you okay with Hobbes escorting our sickly friend back to the station?"

HumanTorch: "Oooh, she'd be free if anything happened to you..."

Cypher: Doug made a face and closed his eyes. "Ew." He whispered. "So glad I'm not the janitor here. Also, the fact is, you survived which says more about your skill than his lack of skill. It's a 'good thing'." He said to Pietro. "You survived because you are better trained. Hold on to that part."

Quicksilver: "Don't even think about it." Pietro glared at Johnny, "And no, Cyper, I survived because I'm fast."

Cypher: He smiled slightly, but did not comment what he thought. You hear but you don't listen.

HumanTorch: His grin widened at the glare, "Aww, but I can be comforting..."

Sentinel: "No problem, boss." Hobbes saluted his agreement as well and casually strolled over to the policemen and women.

Quicksilver: "If I have to say it again I'm going to start threatening you."

HumanTorch: "Oh, I'm so scared," he rolled his eyes. It was fun to mess with people.

Warlock: "Right, we're all going to need to write up statements, but I'll go sort things with the feds now, okay?" He petted Penny's top quills comfortingly before following the giant bot.

Quicksilver: "Did you know I can run across the Atlantic?"

HumanTorch: His eyebrow raised, "And?"

Cypher: "So could Flash... which reminds me, I need my comic books from last week." Doug snapped his fingers as he remembered.

Penance: Penny looked over her shoulder at the large robot strolling away, before turning back to the others. "Poor Hobbes was hurt, but I think he will be okay again," she wrote for them.

Quicksilver: "And I know where your relatives live. I'm sure they'd like a visit."

Northstar: "Well, despite my ocean running abilities I'm going to need a hand here...will someone help me get up?" Jean-Paul called from behind the bush.

Quicksilver: Pietro wrinkled his nose a little, "Can someone else...?"

Sentinel: "Yes, I can repair Hobbes easily. And he enver explodes." Calvin sounded even proud about that fact.

HumanTorch: Johnny just shrugged and moved to help JP, "You can have my sister, and I'll take Magik. It all works."

Quicksilver: "I don't want your sister. I'm perfectly happy with my fiancee."

Penance: "And Northstar, too," Penny added, before glancing over her shoulder at their teammate. She frowned. "I think that girl's barf-beam got him worse than me."

HumanTorch: "No one does," Johnny stated and turned the flame down before offering his hand to JP, "This work, or did you want me to carry you?"

Cypher: "Poor Northstar." Doug patted his pockets and found a small package of wetnap. He reached over and patted at JP's face.

Northstar: "Thanks," He gladly took the hand up, working to steady himself. "I don't think flying after her 'barf-beam' was the best idea I ever had...you seriously have wetnaps in your uniform? I am so glad for that."

Penance: "I think I know what will make him feel better." Penny quickly scribbled the words on her electronic pad, before looking up at the others with a smile on her face. "Ice cream! With syrup!"

Northstar: "I don't promise you won't have to." He smirked to Johnny, only half-joking.

Quicksilver: Pietro could definitely go for ice cream right about now.

Cypher: Doug nodded. "If my mother hadn't feared I'd get shot or poison ivy, I would have been a boy scout." He smiled.

Northstar: Jean-Paul just paled at the suggestion of food, a reaction he almost never had.

Cypher: "I think he needs a lie down, and a nap." Doug suggested for Jean-Paul.

Quicksilver: "And a toothbrush."

HumanTorch: Johnny stayed near just in case JP decided to topple over, which seemed like a possibility with how he was swaying, and returned the smirk. "I'm good with carrying if you're really that needy."

Warlock: "Or an ant-acid," Darren remarked, wandering back over.

HumanTorch: "...Also, I am for icecream. We can see if uniforms get us a discount."

Warlock: "We can do statements later they said ... mostly 'cos they're worried about us barfing all over them at the moment."

Sentinel: "I like chocolate. Hobbes can't have any, it messes up his circuits."

Northstar: Despite his current appearance, Jean-Paul absolutely grinned at Johnny. "If we go for ice cream you're totally carrying me."

Penance: "Northstar can stay with Hobbes while we get an icy reward," Penny suggested.

Sentinel: "Sounds good. Hobbes will keep him entertained, he is a great conversationalist. His jokes crack me up." Hobbes agreed, which he showed with a thumbs-up.

HumanTorch: Johnny scooped JP up, moving into the air slowly, "Just don't throw up on me." Once they got to the shop, he could just drop him on Hobbes' head or something.

Warlock: Darren let his mohawk flop down and he sighed, "Yeah, ice-cream sounds good, God knows we're gonna need it when we see the papers tomorrow."

Northstar: "I promise, I'll aim for the people below." He assured Johnny, deciding that this was much better on his stomach than flying himself.

[Edited on 17/7/11 by Ferguson]
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Bravo! Quite the spectacle!
Also, Doom slipping on puke is funny.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Hil.
Ar.
I.
Ous.

Hilarious. Fun. Awesome.

Moar.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS