Searching for fanart and fanfic

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Now that I've got some spare time on my hands, I've been about to work on my site, Fuzzy Tail, so I've spent some time redesigning it and finished today.

As I just said, I have some time, and thus I can continue working with it. There's only one prob: Right now I don't have any work to update with.

So if you want me to archive any of your Nightcrawler fanart and/or fanfiction, let me know. Please read the submission guidelines, beforehand though, and then email me your work :)

Mucho thankyous :D :kiss
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

but Jeeeeeeeeeeez, I'm lazy...

and Lisa and I's fic is right here for easy copying...

http://www.thexdream.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=98

:puppy
Call me King!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

I'm still working on mine... Sinister Motives is a work in progress, and I just started posting it here. You're welcome to "snag" it as it goes, or go to FF.Net and grab it from there, but I'm not 100% sure when it'll be finished.....
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

You could have Even Angels Have Scars. But its still in progress. There are even a few illustrations that CurlyHairedGirl did that I love.

How would you want the stories? As HTML? .doc format? Maybe I should read the submission guidelines. :)

I wouldn't mind having my story archived somewhere besides here. BTW - I like the new look of the site.

-e
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

You can have my "Heaven Leaves Shadows" series and any shorts in my ff.net account. I can submit some art too.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Steve -- I know you're lazy :p Is Lisa okay with this though, since both of you are writing it? Also, I caught a few spelling/grammar errors, so I hope you don't mind me fixing them ;) I'll need a rating and a summary, too :p And yes, I'll just C&P from X-Dream.

Mael - It doesnt matter is its a WIP, I can add the chapters as they're done, it's easier that way anyway :LOL I'll just snag 'em from here or ff.net

Zam - That's a bit of a long story, do you mind emailing it to me? Hmm... since its lengthy, it might be easier to send it in HTML. I've read the first few chapters, Lovin' it :D Send it to n_follower@yahoo.com because theres more storage space in there as opposed to my regular Hotmail acocunt ;)

SheCat - Havent read your fic yet, but I will soon. Art would be great too :D

Cheers guys :kiss
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

If you're interested, I've got a whole bunch of stories too. Some are pretty long, but if you want I could e-mail them to you as well. Just let me know! :D
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Kakegoddes
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Kakegoddes »

I have a picture you can use. If you need me to E-mail it to you let me know. Here it is: Land Ho!

EDIT Just reread the first post. I'll go ahead and E-mail it to you:oops
insert witty quote here

See my deviant art site
http://kakegodess.deviantart.com

Kakegoddes
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Originally posted by Rowena
If you're interested, I've got a whole bunch of stories too. Some are pretty long, but if you want I could e-mail them to you as well. Just let me know! :D
My apologies for the late reply!

Sure, send 'em in! [be sure to read the guidelines though] :D
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

hey, sorry to ask it here, but would someone please make me new topic at Fuzzy Visions called "Different Tails pic".

Apparently I can't make a new topic anywhere, my browser just loads very long then says it cant find the site, or something like that.

I want people to comment on my pic, but seeing I'm asking this here, I might as well show the pic here too.

http://sdk.itcomputing.co.za/wip/strange_meetings.jpg

I'm asking this here, because I would like to email you the finished image, Nightfollower.