Now I can't get in at all!

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Okay, logged out with Bobby and tried to log back in with my stored password. It says it's incorrect.

Tried another registered nick. It said that password was incorrect.

I tried to just make a new nick to come in and it won't let me register it.

I'm starting to take this personally. :shifty :?

I might need a :beer
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Can you try to log in to Java chat? At the least, it'll log you in as a guest and we can work on this.

http://chat.nightscrawlers.com/

Thanks!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

I was trying java because trill still had me locked out. I was in there as Bobby on Java.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

If you can't log in with your usual nickname, please log in with another; then we can reset the password on your usual nickname.

Thanks!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Ah, guests aren't being logged in (Insufficient parameters for REGISTER). One second.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

But that's what I've been trying. It won't let me in with any name.

To clarify: None of my previously registered nicks are working - it says the passwords are invalid. When I try to log in on Java with no password as a guest it says 'password cannot be blank.' When I try to register a new nick it says 'insufficient parameters for register.'

[Edited on 25-4-2011 by Slarti]
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

I fixed the invalid parameters for REGISTER. So you should now be able to log in with a nickname you haven't used before (it'll be automatically registered), then I can reset your password for you.