Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

4/23 Game: Panic NOT At The Disco

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

JeanPaul: "I swear to God, next person who sneezes on me is getting a supposotory possibly orignally meant for horses." Jean-Paul did not a good nurse make. He was snarling after leading an elderly old woman back to her room, picking at what he hoped was sticky residue from a hard candy and not sludge of sickness.

Callie: "Don't be so hard on them - they're not feeling well!" Callie piped up, whizzing by with her charge in a wheelchair. She tossed Jean-Paul a bottle of sanitizer as they went by. She dimpled merrily at the young man who now looked a little green. "Do you need a bucket?"

Angelo: Angelo poured himself a cup of water from a cooler and sighed, surely being a more pro-active member of the team would help him put his anxieties aside. Although he had to be careful, it seemed; nurses got suspicious of how he could tell what was wrong with people...

Illyana: Illyana had found of group of children. She had decided reading them stories to help them take their minds off of things would be fun. She had them laughing and herself smiling.

Angelo: "Anyone else fancy water?", Angelo asked, sipping his drink.

JeanPaul: "Not feeling well my ass and a foot, half of them are perfectly fine." He muttered but thanked Callie for the sanitizer, practically bathing in it. "I fancy a great giant bathtub of water, but I'll settle for a drink."

Pietro: Pietro was fetching and carrying things for various members of staff. He wanted to avoid actually treating people for the time being but helping out was still good.

Connors: Curt opened up his medical bag and slipped on some latex gloves, his head-lamp (specially made just for peeking into mouths). Buttoning it back up, he looked to Pietro and said "Is it true a lot of students do this for extra credit? Or for tax breaks?"

Angelo: Angelo bought Jean a cup of his own and handed it over with a smile. He looked over at someone in bed, "That person's mildly dehydrated, they need water...", he muttered. 'Vital-Sense' was really useful.

Pietro: Pietro paused long enough to answer Curt, "Um... I wouldn't know... I don't worry about that stuff..."

Callie: Callie left her new friend in the chair in his room with the bucket and waited patiently by the nurse's station to be needed.

Illyana: Illyana scooped up a small child into her lap and coddled her. "Shhhhh it's ok."

Angelo: After his water run, Angelo approached Illyana. "Uhm...d'you need help?", he asked.

Callie: "So...this is fun." She wished that more people were willing to let her help them. She had no idea what registered entailed, but she'd said she was, but still people were freaked out by the pink sin and pointy ears. She smiled as sweetly as she could.

JeanPaul: "Can you tell me what I need?" Jean-Paul smirked, taking the water and slumping against the wall.

Connors: Curt walked, checking to see people were comfortable, and waiting for one of the clinic workers to say they needed a phlebotomist.

Angelo: "You need to relax!", Angelo called over to Jean-Paul. "Helping people is a worthhy charge.". 'Not to mention distracting...'

JeanPaul: "Fun? I think I've learned a whole lot about my lack of regard for human life all ready. I think we can just discount any and all healthcare careers for my future." He did laugh at the relax comment. "I feel like I should wear a sneeze-guard!"

HannaH: Illyana was, as usual, pretending she wasn't a mutant in public. She cuddled the little girl in her lap and continued to read to the group.

Selene: Selene finished gathering all the medical tools and supplies she could get her hands on - and that she had been able to liberate without getting yelled at. A group of children watched her attentively, while she painted faces on blown up latex gloves.

Selene: "That's totally lame," a little boy complained. "I've seen one of the doctors do that the other day."

HannaH: Illyana smiled over at Selene. She really did miss her old roommate.

Selene: Glancing up, Selene gave the little brat a long look. "Really now?" She held up the glove with a sour face painted on it. "Did he also do that?" The boy instantly shut up when the glove began moving on its own.

Illyana: Illyana shook her head. Scaring small children wasn't in her plan for the day. The little girl started crying. Illyana tried to calm her back down.

Pietro: Pietro stopped running around again when he heard the sound of crying children. He peered around the edge of the door and saw Selene. Oh what a surprise....

Angelo: Angelo crouched by Illyana. "Hey, little one, calm down...", he smiled gently. "Is she hurt?", he asked Illyana.

JeanPaul: "Seriously though, half of the people here being here is ridiculous. They're just overworking the place when they're not sick at all." He pointed out a corner of screaming children running around playing and the mothers yelling their heads off. "If they can run like that and the mothers can yell like that they're not that sick and are just taking advantage of the clinic because it's free."

Illyana: Illyana shook her head. "I think the glove monster scared her." She told Angelo softly, not wanting to hurt Selene's feelings.

Selene: "See? That's what happens to little children who misbehave in a hospital," Selene told the group, who watched with a mixture of amazement and fright as the tools and gloves started moving one by one. "Their spirits get trapped in the nasty tools here, and they can never leave again, having to scare other children forever and ever."

Angelo: "Aww, she'll be alright...", Angelo smirked, turning to look at the Hospital floor again. Something wasn't right about this 'flu epidemic'...

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Selene..."

Callie: "Um, Selene, I don't think scaring children is what we're here for."

Angelo: Not just Selene's scary stories, either. Angelo sighed and shook his head.

Selene: "I'm not scaring them," Selene defended herself. "I'm being pedagogic. It's only for their best." One little girl started crying. "I bet you that they won't be worried about their sickness for quite a while after I'm done."

HannaH: The little girl started screaming. Illyana stood up with her and moved her away from the puppets, keeping the girl's face where she couldn't see Selene anymore.

JeanPaul: "Hell, go ahead and scar them, Selene. Make sure next time they come they actually need to see a doctor." Jean-Paul muttered before going back to work, getting the next person up for a room...this one was actually sick and holding a kleenex over his mouth marked with little blackish dots.

JeanPaul: Jean-Paul hurried that one right through.

Pietro: Pietro picked up screaming child number two, "Selene... please stop making them cry...."

HannaH: Illyana pressed the child's head to her cheek. "She feels so 'ot..."

Selene: "But she's like a magician," another boy exclaimed, seemingly quite happy to watch the entourage of dancing stethoscopes and catheters. "Like Harry Potter!"

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow at the kid who'd proclaimed selene a wizard, "Yeah... right... okay..."

Illyana: Illyana giggled and smiled at Pietro. He was also so cute when he got flustered by Selene.

Selene: "Aw, don't say that, kid," Selene told him with a wry smile. "I'm no magician. And if I were, I'd see myself more as Voldemort's better looking little sister."

Connors: Curt went over to the child with the temperature. "Hmm.... Well as long as she's jsut running a temp, but if she starts to sweat a lot make sure she doesn't sleep in soaked clothing."

Callie: "Well, yes, you would be, Selene. I have magic tricks, too!" Callie grabbed a potted plant from the nurse's station and made the flower grow twice its size, blooming to full, making magic finger movements over it. "Ta daa!"

Connors: Temperatures are signs of illness not an illness itself, but if they don't treat it, it results in something worse... He didn't like seeing sick people. It made him sad.

Angelo: Angelo approached a man lying asleep and stopped at the foot of his bed. He looked uncomfortable, lying in a fever. Angelo closed his eyes and tried to sense what was wrong. He knew something was amiss, he could feel it.

Illyana: Illyana smiled at Curt. "Thanks." She coddled the girl a bit more, watching as she fell asleep.

Callie: "Ok - let me go find more plants." She handed off the flower to a kid and set off, wandering further away, smiling at the doctors who glared at her.

Pietro: Pietro managed to quiet the crying of the kid in his arms and looked around for her mother.

Illyana: Illyana looked around for a spare bed to lay the kid down in, realizing just how crowded the clinic was.

Selene: "Can you make Mr. Tinkles move, too," a little girl asked Selene, complete with snot clinging to her nose, as she held up her stuffed toy to the dark haired adult. "Of course I can. But for it to work, you have to tell me a secret that no one but you, me, and Mr. Tinkles may ever know."

Selene: The girl smiled and leaned up to whisper something into Selene's air, who in turn tapped a fingertip against the stuffed animal, letting it come to life. "Yay! Mr. Tinkles lives!"

JeanPaul: Jean-Paul stepped back the group, one woman clinging to him arguing about how she had been waiting for hours and that it had to be her turn because she was supposed to be picking up the kids from their father's and how dare he walk away from her!

JeanPaul: "I loathe this." His lip curled as he sighed. "Can I come hide with the kids, too?...and Angelo, I'm half tempted to have you re-diagnose me every time I lead someone back."

JeanPaul: "Especially after the guy who was leaking black."

Angelo: Angelo scratched his head, he could feel something was connecting this. He looked over at Jean-Paul, "You're fi-....", he froze.

Selene: "Wouldn't he be better served with a mechanic than a doctor if he keeps losing oil," Selene remarked, looking up as she overheard the conversation.

Angelo: "'Leaking Black'?", Angelo thought that sounded strange.

Callie: She looked around - she was back in the front waiting area. She smiled brightly at a man who grabbed her arm. "I've been waiting forever, miss - when will I be seen? I've got the new flu. I demand to be seen right now, by a doctor!" Callie squirmed. "Sir, you're hurting me." She pried her arm away and led him back, bewildered.

Pietro: "Sure you can." Pietro handed the girl in his arms to JP, "Find her mother, I'll take care of your passenger."

JeanPaul: "Leaking black, from his mouth. It was the freakiest fucking thing I've ever seen." Jean-Paul looked down at the girl, confused. "I was joking...sorry kiddo." He put her back down.

Illyana: Illyana glared at JP and took the girl's hand. "Come this way sweetheart."

JeanPaul: "You okay?" Jean-Paul looked to Callie. "Not molested or anything?"

Pietro: Pietro rolled his eyes a little at JP and gestured to the woman that had been clinging to him to follow him instead.

Callie: "Not really. Just bruised. The waiting room is packed. It wasn't this crazy when we got here!" She rubbed her arm.

JeanPaul: Jean-Paul sighed as the people who had been ahead of the woman started to protest. "Next number is 178. If you have it, come with me, if not, have a seat...please." He added that for politeness's sake. "Yeah, it was probably on the news and people thought why not, sure I have this flu there was no information about."

Angelo: Angelo closed his eyes again, sensing the others in his group and comparing them to the patients. "...uhm...oh.", Angelo blinked. "...is that even...what!?", he hissed.

Angelo: "Jean.", Angelo reached out for JP's shoulder. "Sorry, I need to ask you something urgent..."

Callie: "I don't think there are numbers. Are there?" She turned as a fight between a woman holding a baby and an older woman with an oxygen tank broke into a verbal fight about who was next. "Oh wow."

Pietro: Pietro was trying to calm several people down at once. He was talking just slow enough for them to understand him and switching targets repeatedly. This was getting insane.

JeanPaul: "Yeah?" Jean-Paul stopped, just pointing the rest of the way to the woman he was leading back. "What is it?"

Angelo: "Tell me about that man 'leaking'...", Angelo said in a low voice. "How close did you get and what happened?"

Selene: "Excuse me for a moment, will you?" Selene got back to her feet. "I looks like this time the adults need to learn how to behave themselves." Her remark was met with laughter from the assembled children. "Don't worry, Family Glove will look after you while I'm gone."

JeanPaul: "Well, he was right by me, I was taking him to his exam room. He didn't talk much." Jean-Paul thought it over. "But his kleenex had these black spots on them, I figured he had a marker in his pocket or something."

JeanPaul: "Then he coughed and it was just sort of this liquidy black stuff." He wrinked his nose. "Not something I'm in a hurry to see again but I think if we see anyone doing the same thing we can rush them to the beginning of the line, yeah?"

Angelo: Angelo nodded. "Yeah...yeah, sure.", he took a breath. "Can you, uh....tell me what room this guy's in, by the way?"

Callie: "I saw a little girl who had a black handkerchief she was coughing into. I just thought she was gothic. I'm going to go check on her," Callie said, overhearing Jean-Paul and Angelo.

Angelo: "What?", Angelo half gasped, looking at Callie. "All of you, decontaminate as soon as possible. If you get any of that black stuff on you, take a powerful shower as soon as possible...."

JeanPaul: "That'd be a real good idea." He nodded to Callie. "He's room 247, the one by the bathroom where the old man was earlier complaining about his hemmeroides earlier." That was not a talk he enjoyed.

Selene: Selene observed the crowd of people, growing more restless and impatient by the minute. "What's the matter with the commotion," she asked the others, stepping up to them. "Need a helping hand from Nurse-Unnecessary-Procedures?"

JeanPaul: "Yeah, I'm ducking everything. I don't want the black lung or whatever the hell it is."

Pietro: Pietro frowned as one of the shouty people switched out yelling for coughing their guts up. "Ooookay, let's get you a seat..." he steered them back to a chair, "The rest of you, calm the hell down. This isn't helping and it sure as hell isn't going to get you seen faster."

Angelo: Angelo looked to Selene. "No point in lying, guys: I think I've cracked what's wrong. Just hoping I'm mistaken....", with that, he departed for room 247.

Callie: "Oh dear." Callie went back tot he waiting room, and smiled at the little girl. She was wearing a black ruffled skirt and a torn sweater held with overly-large safety pins. "Hi, sweetie. The doctor wants to know if you're coughing up black liquid." The little girl looked at her mom and then back to Callie, silent. "Yes, she has - is it serious?" the mother asked, sharply. "Um. Maybe. Please come with me." Callie led them back quickly and

Callie: put them into an empty examination room. "There's another one in room 250," she told angelo, snagging the sanitizer from Jean-Paul. "Her mother looks scared to death."

Pietro: "Yeah... thanks for sharing..." Pietro muttered at Angelo's departure.

Selene: "I think I've seen that before," Selene said with a low voice, watching a person with stained clothing. "It was during a late-night X-Files rerun marathon."

JeanPaul: "Hey, it's something at least." Jean-Paul shrugged, leading the next person back, someone that wasn't even coughing up anything and was healthy enough to be complaining about a hang-nail. It was hard for him to not roll his eyes.

Connors: "I love the X-Files marathon." Curt admitted happily.

Callie: "Should I make a general announcement asking who's been coughing up black mucus? Or would that cause a panic?"

JeanPaul: Jean-Paul looked to the others as he stepped back to their area. "I think that might start up a panic...they look the stampede type to me."

Connors: "It might cause a panic..." Curt wasn't sure how he felt about this. Medically speaking... this was a House symptom. Biologically speaking? He didn't know if Darwin could even handle this.

Pietro: "Yes, please don't announce anything until we know more - they're already yelling and shoving..."

Selene: "In that episode they were actually getting possessed by an alien organism," Selene muttered, tapping a finger to her chin. "Maybe we shouldn't tell them that."

Connors: Curt spun to Selene. "H'omIgod, I totally remember that episode!"

Pietro: Selene got spared another look, "I'm going to say I agree whole heartedly with not telling them that."

JeanPaul: "I think we should just maybe give them all a walkby and try to pull them, pretend they have the next number or something."

Connors: "I dunno, that's how they played it on X-Files..." Curt said, now changing his mind at the realization that Mulder was never wrong.

JeanPaul: "I'm fast enough to not be trampled but Pietro and I can't carry all of you out of the way."

Selene: "On the other hand, I think they deserve a chance to say goodbye to their loved ones before the xenomorphic goo eats their insides," Selene continued to muse. "Someone should warn them about their imminent doom."

Angelo: Angelo came back into the room with a grave expression. He gripped his rosary beads and approached the group. "We need to section off the building. They're all carrying the same thing in different stages."

Callie: Callie nodded, and started going around with a tray of cups of water, checking on who was coughing up black stuff or not. She counted six. She promised more water and fled back to the others. "Where's Angelo? There's six more people out there with the black cough."

Pietro: "What same thing?" Pietro asked, zipping away momentarily to sit someone back down again. Sneaky people.

Connors: "All?" He looked to Angelop skeptically. "They look like they got the Flu, let's not go 'Swine-Flu' on these poor people."

Selene: "And if we're wrong, they'll get to enjoy the happiest day in their life," Selene added. "So, this is pretty much fail-save, isn't it?"

Angelo: "I wondered why they all felt so familiar...", Angelo said with some difficulty. "They all contain artificial X-Genes...more specifically, the 'V-01 Gene'."

Pietro: "Could you possibly elaborate?"

JeanPaul: "They're leaking mutants?" Jean-Paul didn't look too convinced.

Angelo: "It's what they did to me to give me these abilities.", Angelo said with a frown. "They injected me with the same gene found in Veno-....in Eddie Brock."

Selene: "Did they eat one before?" Selene cocked her head, a frown on her face.

Pietro: ".... Oh shit..." Pietro looked around. There were so many people...

Angelo: Angelo shook his head, sighing. "I...I don't know! I don't understand...it worked for me, the procedure was a success but...", Angelo glanced at all the ill people. "They didn't have bodies that were evolved with an X-Gene...they must not be able to withstand the transformation..."

Callie: "What are you saying? These people are failed mutants?"

Connors: "You sound like an episode of X-Files, wow."

Pietro: Nonononono... how can someone else be pulling this kind of crap?! "Please tell me there's a way to reverse the process."

Angelo: "Yes...", Angelo said. "The issue is you all have X-Genes... You cannot allow them to pass this on to you."

Selene: "Then how come they all ended up with the same thing inside of them," Selene asked. "I mean, it can hardly be something in the water, right?"

Angelo: Angelo looked to Pietro. "I don't know...I really don't."

Selene: The frown on her face deepened.

Pietro: "And if they pass it on to us, what happens?"

Selene: "We become Super-Mutants?"

Angelo: Angelo thought hard. "I....uh...", he wondered, could his father have done this? "No: you become like Eddie and I. Venom Clones, perhaps with your own powers augumenting it..."

Connors: "So... MGH?" Curt wondered. He felt his limb itch at the growing sensation of dread Angelo was putting off. "I don't know man... I'm not seeing this in a lot of their symptoms, at lest not right now."

Angelo: "I imagine if I'd never have been injected with V-01 I'd just have my vital sense..."

Callie: "Um. Not good!" She squeezed a palmful of the sanitizer and rubbed it over all her exposed skin.

Connors: He tried to rationalize as best he could. "It's like with Swine Flu, everyone said 'They'll have dirppy noses, vomiting, flushed faces, dizziness, pretty much every symptom under the sun for.. well everything?"

Pietro: Pietro ran to Illyana, removing her latest charge from her arms and setting the child down, "Illyana, I need you to go home. I'll explain later. Go home and if you feel sick, call me right away." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Angelo: Angelo glanced at Curt. "Are you serious? Or have you never seen Eddie in a fight? He turns into an inky black form to regenerate, to cure himself...this flu will be a trigger for it."

Selene: "Oh, just what we need - another one of him," Selene muttered.

Angelo: "Try a couple hundred...", Angelo commented. "A couple hundred with the same strengths, flaws, but no control....this is a crisis. We have to act!"

Callie: "What should we do?"

Selene: "So, any idea what's going to happen?" Selene held out her hands. "And is there anything we can possibly do? An chance to treat it? Or shall our slogan be 'double tap and aim for the head'?"

Pietro: Having done all he could to protect Illyana, Pietro returned to the others, "So what do we do? If they're going to have the same powers as Eddie when they come through this I don't think your average quarantine is going to cut it..."

Callie: "This is really really bad. Should we tell the other doctors and nurses?"

Selene: "We seal off New York, give it to Canada, and call it a day," Selene suggested.

JeanPaul: "Will they even believe us? I mean, we're not exactly the ones with the medical experience." Jean-Paul was also thinking about the incident in the sewer, wondering if that was what the deal was...in which case patient zero was in the water supply.

JeanPaul: "I think the only thing we can do is make sure that the people who actually have this are at least seen to, the other people are sanitized and sent home, and we make sure we're kosher."

Angelo: "I...I don't know...", Angelo had to think. He had to talk to his father or something.

Pietro: "Er... actually...." Pietro put in, "My father was a geneticist... I'm kind of continuing his work..."

Selene: "Given our current publicity, the best thing that could happen is us getting blamed for it," Selene tossed in, crossing her arms.

JeanPaul: "But you're still a student, yeah?" Jean-Paul pointed out.

Callie: "Maybe we should call the doctors at the school."

Pietro: "I could pass the exams if I wanted to but since I'm hiring myself I don't really need the qualifications... I do have all the old connections he made though."

JeanPaul: "We could take a sample back with us? I don't think people'd respond too much if Hank & Scott just came in here and nosed about."

Angelo: Angelo looked at Callie. "Good idea. They might be able to figure it out...right?"

Callie: "I do not know! But they might be able to learn more!"

Selene: "I feel McCoy or Danger would be more than grateful for a chance to poke inky, goo-infested patients," Selene remarked. "Especially if it's for science."

Pietro: "I'm all for taking a sample back rather than risking further contamination... which raises the question - what if we're contaminated already?"

JeanPaul: "So we get a sample, let Dr. Summers and Dr. McCoy at it, get ourselves out as soon as we can?"

JeanPaul: "Well, Angelo's pretty handy to ask, apparently."

Angelo: "Eddie.", Angelo said. "We'd need to examine him, too. And myself.", he looked up. "As for that, Pietro, you should all get decontaminated as soon as possible."

Callie: "I think what Jean-Paul is suggesting is the best course of action."

Connors: "Wait, don't people usually call the .... people who quarantine stuff?"

Connors: "What do you call them in the U.S.?" He asked.

Pietro: "The cdc? Yeah..."

Selene: "Ceda or something," Selene said with a shrug.

Connors: "This is not just a human medical problem, this is a biological problem. This could effect the environment..." He knew he sounded like a nerd, but he felt strongly. "We should call the CDC before anything."

JeanPaul: "We've got to finish up here first though." Jean-Paul looked out. The crowd was thinning as people were getting tired of waiting. "I hope that people who are actually sick haven't left. And if we want to avoid panic the CDC probably won't be the best thing right now." He started walking the waiting room, looking for anyone with black.

Pietro: "And if we call them they'll ask us to stay here and quarantine us too."

JeanPaul: "and then we can't get the sample out. There's no way we could leave with it."

Angelo: "I can't, I...", Angelo started. "I...have to see someone. I know: let me take the sample, I can try and do what Eddie does and change my form, maybe just slip out?"

Selene: "They might not believe us if we tell them about a strange black goo that's actually made of mutant-stuff," Selene remarked. "We need to make sure they take our alert seriously, so perhaps tell them about an infestation of leper monkeys."

Pietro: Pietro frowned at JP, "Well... we could... but we'd have to be okay with the ethics of maybe bringing the contaminant out with us."

Selene: "Well, we could call them from outside the hospital. Anonymously."

Pietro: "There's also the possibility that if we're here they'll associate this whole mess with mutants and it'll make it a whole lot worse."

Connors: Curt didn't like that but knew he was outnumbered.

JeanPaul: "That's a good point." Jean-Paul nodded with Pietro...even though some of this might really be partly his own fault. One shouldn't fight random sewer dwellers apparently.

JeanPaul: "So...just try not to be leaked on." He shrugged, going out and picking an obviously sick patient, bringing him on back, ready to bolt the first sign of a cough or a sneeze.

Callie: "Miss! miss! I need to see the doctor right now! I think I have the bubonic plague!" An older man pushed his way through the front of office staff and latched onto Callie, grabbing her shoulder, and spinning her around. "Please, just let me see a doctor!" He broke into a violent fit of coughing, right into her face. Callie jerked back with a scream, wiping her face. She blanched, pushing the man weakly away with no effect. Small

Callie: globules of black matter splattered her shirtfront. "Help!"

Pietro: "Callie!" Pietro hurried to pry the man off her.

Selene: "I believe your word of warning came just a moment too late," Selene announced, looking over to Callie.

Connors: "Oh.... croikey." Curt stated.

Selene: "Quick, we need to disinfect her face," Selene called out, rushing over to her side. "I've heard fire works!"

Callie: Callie burst into tears immediately.

Pietro: "No! No fire! Bad Selene!" Pietro glared at her, pulling the man away to an exam room.

JeanPaul: "Showers, showers in the lab." Since Pietro had the man Jean-Paul took Callie, not risking running with her in front of everyone but definitely hurrying. "Someone might want to help me...I'm not the most comforting of people."

Connors: Curt helped Pietro hold the man down and pull him away.

Selene: "I have a way with words," Selene remarked, trudging along behind them.

Callie: "To hell with comfort! Just get me away!"

Pietro: "This is getting insane..." people were starting to panic after seeing the reaction Callie had to being coughed on.

Angelo: Angelo stood in awe. No possible way could his father be so cruel. He approached Callie. "She's just a bit of a clean-freak...", he 'assured' a patient. "Callie? Go and get that stuff off you."

Connors: "Do your best to deal with the panicked patients, don't sweat the small stuff yet. The faster we get our situation, the faster we can get out of here and call the actual authorities." He didn't like the thought that just 'cause they were mutants and skilled, that meant they were always the best people for the job.

Connors: Curt also had low self esteem. With his one arm he tried to reason with the crazed patient.

Pietro: "Yeah I'm trying, believe me..." but his mind was elsewhere now, he was worried about Illyana. "Sir, please calm down, you'll see the very next doctor available, I promise."

JeanPaul: Once he was away from prying eyes Jean-Paul went at a proper clip, getting her to the showers. "Hey, at least you know I won't appreciate the wet t-shirt contest." He pulled the cord for her, sending tons of water down from the giant showerhead.

Callie: "Wet T-shirt?" She stripped off completely, kicking her clothes into a corner and reached for the antibacterial soap. She scrubbed.

Angelo: Angelo went to pour himself another cup of water. He sat down and tried to think, was there a way they could fix this?

Connors: Curt's attention was momentarily drawn to Callie's crisis when a flailing arm caught him in the mouth and sent him back, leaving Pietro on his own.

Callie: "Someone should burn those. Find me a gown or something, please."

Pietro: Pietro grabbed for the flailing arm and held the guy down, trying to reason with him. Didn't seem to be doing much good though.

JeanPaul: "Will do." Jean-Paul bit his lip, eyeing the cabinets that were around the room and opening and closing rapidly though not finding anything in there. Slipping into speed, he eventually broke into the scrubs supply, returning to Callie. "You don't even have to moon the clinic."

Connors: Curt frowned. He reached into his bag with his hand and pulled out a sedative. Loading it into a needle he stood up and jabbed it into the patient. "Ease-up, mate!" He said.

Callie: "Thank you! Sorry for the surprise nudity." She dried off using a very small and scratchy towel, then donned the scrubs. "I think we should leave, now."

Pietro: Pietro relaxed a little bit when the man calmed some, "Thanks..." he muttered to Curt.

JeanPaul: "I think it might be a good idea." Jean-Paul nodded. "Though...we might want to ask Angelo about you first though...I mean...yeah." He cleared his throat.

Angelo: Angelo approached Pietro and Connor, "Agitation, spouts of rage: both side-effects of the mutation...Eddie gets that, right?"

Pietro: Pietro nodded, "Yeah he does... we were working on something to prevent that until the MGH incident..."

Selene: "I faintly remember the one or other incident involving him," Selene commented with a nod.

Connors: "Maybe you might actually be onto something..." Curt admitted under his breath.

Angelo: "How so, Curt?", Angelo asked.

Connors: "Flu patients don't act like this. Maybe if I was Dr. House I could find some that can, but I'm not. Hysterics are a different symptom all together."

Pietro: "If this stuff takes hold... I'm not sure sedatives will work anymore... this could get really bad..."

Angelo: "Of course: what if the healing factor counters it?", Angelo pondered.

Pietro: "It probably would - they tend to neutralise anything foreign in their system."

JeanPaul: Jean-Paul nicked a beaker, scooping some of the black up before cleaning the shower properly. "All ready?" He looked back to Callie. "Hopefully the others've gotten people sorted so we can get out soon."

Callie: "I am ready. I will go right to the lab and be quarantined."

Connors: "I wonder how they'd neutralize Tigra's and Lizard's claws in their innards." Curt said, a bit harshly. He took a deep breath.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "I imagine by repayment in kind.... don't try it."

Selene: "In any case, we shouldn't try to find out the hard way," Selene said, keeping a watchful eye on the crowd of patients.

Angelo: "Wouldn't put aggravated assault past an unstable Venom...", Angelo nodded. "Not my favorite thing to imagine. We should go home and come up with a plan..."

JeanPaul: "Well, if Angelo can clear you we can at least get you back to the school, yeah?" He bit his lip, sealing the sample and not liking how familiar the stuff was looking. "A bunch of us were down in the sewer a while ago."

JeanPaul: "We heard the bartenders talking about seeing something going in or whatever...he dripped black...he was dripping black...all over."

Callie: "That is not good. Angelo - can I go back to the school? I don't want to be stuck here with the crazy people!"

Selene: "And maybe things were getting somewhat out of hand and he kind of ended up in the water," Selene added with a frown.

Pietro: ".... This stuff could be in the water supply?"

JeanPaul: "...yeah."

Pietro: Pietro put his face in his hands. This just kept getting better and better...

Connors: "What iw as saying about environment? That's what I meant." He pointed out.

Pietro: "Well it's too late to fix that now..."

Connors: "Is it?" He said with a smile he felt matched Mulders'. "Always have faith in science!"

Angelo: Angelo focused on Callie, reading her vitals. "You can come back anyway, you'd need to even if there was anything wrong....but you're clean."

Selene: "In our defense, the new student was in severe danger of getting inappropriately touched by naughty tentacles," Selene remarked.

JeanPaul: "And possibly being eaten." Jean-Paul admitted, cringing to Selene. "I had almost forgotten you had been there." He admitted sheepishly. "I think after I basically went through the thing I was ready to block out the whole experience."

Callie: "Are you sure?" She tugged at Jean-Paul's arm. "Let's go, please!"

JeanPaul: Jean-Paul was more than happy to go anytime.

Angelo: "We should go. Callie's fine and you're all the same as you were when you entered...", Angelo said. "You know, e-except for increased adrenaline levels and heart rate..."

Connors: "And piqued curiosities..." Curt added.

Selene: "Everyone try to not get puked on again, please." Selene watched out for suspicious patients. "Maybe we should take the stairs down to the garage and head out that way."

Angelo: "Good plan.", Angelo agreed.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, sincerely doubting his heart rate had had any dramatic change. "Who wants to make the phone call?"

JeanPaul: "And remembering the fact that I might have literally been surrounded by what people are sneezing out today." Jean-Paul pulled a face. "Sort of glad I washed in the sewer now."

Selene: "If Angelo is right with his theory, I assume it will be only minutes until one of doctor's here will make that decision for us and call the authorities." Selene frowned. "We shouldn't wait for that to happen."

Callie: "Let's go, please!"

Angelo: Angelo nodded. "Alright...", he looked up for the large 'exit' sign. "This way."

JeanPaul: "Right, going." Jean-Paul ducked through the door Angelo pointed out and started to lead the way back and to the parking garage, keeping a sharp eye for anyone and everyone.

Pietro: Pietro followed at the back of the group, frowning a little. The idea that someone else had started up a project not too dissimilar to his fathers worried him more than he'd let on.

Connors: Curt followed right behind Pietro.

Selene: "If we want to make sure of the authorities getting alerted, I could always tell them about the rabid monkey infestation," Selene suggested, following the others to the exit.

Pietro: "I don't think they'll take use seriously if we start talking about rabid monkeys in the middle of New York City..."

Angelo: "And they will if we talk about ink-spewing bodysnatchers?", Angelo asked. "Probably not..."

Pietro: "Well maybe if we leave out the body snatching part..."

JeanPaul: "Well, it's worth a try...as long as they don't try to arrest us for making false claims." Jean-Paul shrugged, getting to the van.

Callie: "This is not a television show, but real life!" She dashed for the van. She needed another shower. Or possibly a full decontamination procedure once they got tot he school. Both. Both was definitely in order.

Selene: "That's why we shouldn't use one of our phones, but stop by a public one." Selene hopped into her seat.

Pietro: Pietro hated car journeys. They were so very slow... but he'd bear it for now. He climbed into the van.

Angelo: Angelo got into the vehicle as swiftly as possible and strapped in. "Lets just get home."

JeanPaul: "I am definitely for home." He admitted, slumping into his seat.

Pietro: Pietro checked everyone was strapped in and started the engine, hoping once they got back there'd be some hope of solving this problem before it got worse.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

4/23 Game: Panic NOT At The Disco

Post by steyn »

nice one you lot!