If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NWKurt »

Kurt being closest to any animalistic character out there with fur, that awsome tail and digitigrade feet, which kind of pet would he have? I believe it would be more of a cat-liking I would think; not too sure. I'm just trying to catch some other ideas that might be out there. :?
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

I think he would have an animal that would be active at night. It could be a cat, but it could also be something more exotic, an owl perhaps.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I think Kurt would have a Doberman Pincher or a German Shpepherd just because the're so darn cute and loyal and good to have for a fight.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

Well i never realy though aboutit till now. Though considering witch Kurt your talking about. The ones tht are more Romain(sp) don't like cats.
I think hr might have a bird. I don;t know why buti can see him with one. Mabe a bird that can larn how to talk. Just seems to suit him to me.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

hmmm that's true, Cats are extremely marime and an owl's hoot is beleived to be a signal for death too...hmmm I'm going with either a horse or a doggie!:D
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Hmmm... I can really only see him with a cat. :oops Although I could also see him like, taking in a little bird with a broken wing or something... Maybe a sparrow. Something small and cute. ^_^
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

I think I can most easily see him with a mid-sized dog. Nothing huge, since he's not the biggest guy, but one that definately has a presence when its in the room. A Boxer maybe.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awww Kurt fixing a birdie's wing...cuteness everywhere!

Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

So far as I can tell, Romani aren't much for dogs or cats (cats especially), as they're both Marime, but it doesn't seem to stop them from having hunting dogs....

I guess I'd see him with a moderate-to-large size dog, just because he's such an active sort, and he'd want a pet he could be active with. Maybe a Boxer or something along those lines. He'd just be careful to clean up afterwards.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BAMFCentral »

Kurt once had a pet mini-teridactyle type creature. He brought it back from the Savage Land on one of the X-Men's adventures. Don't remember the name. It was a creation by Dave Cockrum... so maybe he or Paty remembers what he called it. The creature was seen only once in a special one shot, which reprinted the Giant Sized X-Men #1
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Wasn't that "Terry", the pterodactyl? It was smaller than Lockheed, as I remember....
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

I think I could picture him with a nice, hyperactive border collie or labrador. Definitely something to run around with.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

Since Wolverine is a "dog person", that is someone who likes dogs, as seen in "Origen", I am likely to think that Nightcrawler would have another type of pet for the sake of contrast.
I still think he would have a nocturnal animal of some sort, because he is somewhat nocturnal himself.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He could have a tiny white mouse for a pet! mice are adorable!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

If he had a pet, it would probably be a Russian blue cat! The color would match perfectly.

(Maybe the gypsies didn't keep cats because cats are territorial and stay in one place?)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

They lick themselves after burying their feces... all kinds of stuff makes cats more marime than dogs.

BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Wasn't that "Terry", the pterodactyl? It was smaller than Lockheed, as I remember....
I think you're right. I remember Kitty introducing Illyana to the little dragon in the bird cage as "Terry. "
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

he should get a bright pink cat...
get a white cat and dye it hot pink......thats what im gonna do whenever i get a white cat
yeah so pink cat thats easy to find and that they can run and play together
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

wouldn't that constitute animal cruelty spray painting an animal like that?

Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

I don't know what kind of pet he would have, but I can definately see him talking to his plants.:flower
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I thought it was Ororo who had a thing for her potted plants?

fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

hallo together

what´s with a horse? i think he can ride?!
it must be big an strong..... something proud.
maybe these black friesien ;-) i love them!

greating alex
grüsse alex
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

He would have a cockatiel. Just take a look here: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1767589
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Yes...Kurt did indeed have a pet pterodactyl...salvaged from the Savage Land...

What became of him is unknown...as he was only ever mentioned once to my knowledge...he could have been released back into the wild when he grew too big to handle...he may have been squished during one of the many mansion distructions...he could be hovering around Muir Island (left behind when Excalibur disbanded)...of he could be hinding in the woods of the Xavier Estate...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

pets

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Text
I think he should have a kitty, or something that could travel with him, maybe a ferret or a ratty, I have a short tailed opposm, they are tiny and have prehensile tails like kurt. Maybe that would be good. Not a doggie, or horsie though, they would be too big, and couldnt be acrobatic with him.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius